Speaker 1: Man, it is election day in America, Primary day in America, and this is kind of an exciting day. I mean, well, you got what five states we're looking at today. One is Kansas. You're looking at centate primaries and House races and governorships and so on and so forth. Then you got the big eie, the biggie which is in Michigan, and Michigan obviously is you got the goubinatorial by the way primary in Kansas, but and the Senate race in Kansas. Then you got Michigan and a lot of congressional races there that are primaries, although there is one candidate that I saw that's running on opposed. And then of course you have the big, big, big big how big is it? Linda? The Senate race there with Abdul el Sayed Hassan, Piker's buddy versus this lady Haley Stevens. Is the microphone. We're gonna give it. We're gonna sock it to him. We're gonna, we're gonna, we're gonna do it the Michigan way. And this is a microphone here they left. I don't know if they want me to use the microphone.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like I think she's very entertaining.
Speaker 1: All right, let's let's play for people. The person you find so entertaining the Democratic I have to.
Speaker 2: Tell you one funny thing that you're gonna love. The person that she reminds me of is the SNL skit with Chris Farley and Matt Foley.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know he's working on our behalf.
Speaker 3: I am gonna be telling the stories on our behalf, and you better believe I'm gonna be doing it with a little bit of joy, a little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit of sicket to them, because that's the Michigan way.
Speaker 1: Joy, enthusiasm, energy or stick it to them, socker to them. It sounds like the old Last Finn Show from years ago. So you know we're watching, you know, the Michigan race obviously with El Sayed and Haley Stevens. I don't think. I mean, look, I may be wrong. I mean, the last ten or eleven polls showed that, except for one, showed that El Sayed was winning by a significant margin. He has had people like AOC and Grandpa Bernie. Grandpa Bernie has been the most successful Democrat in terms of supporting primary candidates. In the Democratic Party, there are louder voices there, although they're not elected voices, which I think needs to be pointed out. I know Joe John Fetterman as the sole voice of reason against these radical socialists for a long time, and he's out there alone. Now you have people like former Senator from West Virginia, Well, I like a lot. Actually he's a nice person. He just never voted the way I wanted him to, and that is Joe Mansion. But then you got like the likes of James Carville. He's not going to be a part of a party that elects El Sayed and Van Jones, and you know I did. The list gets bigger by the day. But the not elected officials, I mean, it's not Chuck Schumer. Although Haley Stevens I guess has Schumer support in Michigan over El Sayed, Gretchen Whitmer's support. I don't think it's going to matter. Missouri also is going to be in play. We're going to watch that closely. The good news for me is that the polls close eight o'clock I guess local time in Michigan, which means nine o'clock Eastern time. So when we come on the air tonight on Fox, I am predicting that we're going to have well, I can't predict it because it's a democratic run state, but I'm just assuming we're going to be able to make the call in our hour that El sayed wins. We also are watching Virginia and a lot of races that will take place there. I mean, all of these matter, these primary races, they do, but the one to really keep your eye on is what's going to happen in Michigan and with the you know, radicalized DSA candidates. I mean, we're now counting up to what is it now, thirty thirty seven. I mean, we got to we got to get a full number, Linda, we're washing We're watching Washington State as well, and they have their primary day today, so we're watching that very closely. And Connecticut. We're watching Connecticut tonight, and you know, there's most of these states has kind of faded complete stuff. But this is going to be whether or not this party now is completely dominated and taken over by the radicalized left. D Essay in writing, these candidates, you know, are saying what they mean, they want to eliminate the presidency, the Senate, the judiciary. They want to basically blow up this country as you know it. They want amnesty for illegals. They want all borders abolished. They want to abolish ice. They want to defund the Department of War. They want to end all deportations, eliminate cash bell, establish a wealth tax, pass a green new deal, cradle to grave, womb to tomb, abolish prisons, abolished police, public ownership of most corporations. That is their stated position in writing end of sentence. And you know we've been highlighting, you know, one by one, we you know this, Francesca Hang, I'm probably going to play later in the program today because people can't believe how crazy they are. But I'm going to play a lot of them in their own words. Tele afreco El sayed, Francesca Hang, you know, on top of the people that run it was so amazing to me. The great phenomenon is beyond the fact that this is now officially the party of Grandpa Bernie. And you know, there's an interesting article that I saw today also that really caught my attention. Everything that we have been telling you about the new radicalized Democratic Party I've been telling you who the leader of the party is. Whatever I've been saying since Nancy Pelosi was last speaker, Linda, we were ware ahead of the curve. I said, no, she's not, She's she's speaker name only. I said, AOC is in charge of this new party. Mold turns out that a National Convention of Democratic Socialists of America day dreaming. They're now day dreaming openly about a presidential run by AOC, while debates are raging if they should ever back a pro Israel candidate. Five hundred card carrying DSA members gathered in Chicago this weekend, Comrade Marxist Zoran Mumdani and all those comrades outlining their caucuses, including names like the Marxist Unity Group, the Red Star Group, Brendan Roses, and the Kami Caucus. According to the New York Time Times, an offshoot crew held a separate DSA for AOC rally. And I've been telling you, though, you know, it's now become very very clear where they're headed, and that is Bernie Sanders fight the oligarchy tour with AOC. He is passing his mantle to her, and it is happening before Orizon is now showing up in the polls, as evidence by AOC being the leading candidate and that legitimate New Hampshire poll that came out. Now you have top DNC officials now are already working to stack the deck against d SA candidates in the twenty twenty eight primaries. Now, I told you yesterday a lot of the big Democratic donors that don't like the radicals, they're now beginning to walk with their feet. However, then you have other big groups and the George Soroses or the Soroses of the world, and the subsidiaries. You know, we're going all in for the lunatics. But you know, Democrats like to talk about welcoming Democratic socialists and their big tent, etc. Etc. But top DNC officials in the New York Post today are working to stack the deck against potential DSA candidates in the presidential primaries. Washington Post reporting the Democratic National Committee has set up a challenge for the DSA scheduling their early twenty twenty eight primaries in states like South Carolina and Virginia and New Mexico. Why are they bypassing Iowa and screwing Iowa over in the Iowa Caucus. Why are they bypassing the live, free or die state of New Hampshire. New Hampshire, you have a chance to vote for Sununu for the US Senate this year. It looks like either it's going to be him or Scott Brown. You have two great options there. I prefer Scott Brown myself, but I mean, you know, whoever wins can actually win in the state of New Hampshire, and you know they have a pretty independent streat. There's only one elected Republican in New England, and that's Susan Collins the Maine and she should win overwhelmingly in my view. There is a new John McLaughlan poll that has come out and it points to a clear strategic lesson for Republicans heading into these mid terms that Americans overwhelmingly prefer free market capitalism over this democratic big government socialism, cradle to grave, voom to the tomb, redistribution, and all the agenda items that I've mentioned to you generic ballot. This survey includes a thousand likely general election voters, and Democrats might hold an edge and it may sound like, well, what do you mean, Hannity, They're in the lead forty six forty fourth. The only problem is usually the party out of power in a midterm election year would be up by twenty At this point, the results are striking. Republicans move from a virtual tie in the generic ballot to a commanding forty nine to thirty six advantage. If you're simply choosing between a Republican and a Democrat, and they were asked whether they would support a Republican candidate who supports free market capitalism or Democratic candidate that supports the DSA, that's a fifteen point swing towards the Republican So messaging wise, Republicans have a lot to look at here moving into this election cycle. You know this the left's latest socialist darling dragged over the coals for this whiteness comments. I mean, we'll play a little bit more of this later. Former Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker discussing Francesca Hang. I mean, she's lost her mind. And my proximity to whiteness continues. My son is biracial. He is half white, half Korean. I think navigating what his identity is and how people perceive him is always at the back of my mind, you know. But then we have other nutt the insane comments of Francesca Hang. You know she couldn't answer a question as it relates to, you know, Thanksgiving being canceled what she had called for. She might be in a little bit of trouble, as we have on earthed a comment of her saying, it's about effing time we eighty six Trump. You know remember what happened to James call me or or her going on to say that the system is not working. When asked if she wants to wants the long term abolishment of the police, she doesn't want police. You know, it's it's bizarre, like sixth gender Tallafreco. I mean, it's just a lunatic a guy. What are the other four genders?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? God is non binary? Where did you get that in the Bible? Tell me where you know, Explain to me if God created man and woman and Adam and Eve and his only begotten son who came to earth, you know, suffered, died, was buried, rose again, so we can be reconciled to God the Father, as he said, well did he did? He teach us the wrong words? Our father in who are in heaven? I mean, this is this is madness. Abdul Sayed, hailing an endorsement from a pastor who once praised Lewis Farakahn for smearing Jewish people as wicked deceivers of the American people. So you got every radical helping Elsayed. You got AOC and Bernie, Grandpa Bernie out there campaigning for him. You got Hassan Piker in this camp as well. This is getting Nune of her by the hour. And by the way, we are ninety days. We're three months away, you know, ninety days away from today for these midterm elections. And if you hear urgency in my voice, believe it, because this is an urgent cry. And I will tell you do not take this for granted. You know, people often will sit out midterm election years. There's no options of sitting out this year. You don't have an option unless you want this crazy agenda eliminating the presidency, the Senate, packing the courts or eliminating the courts, amnesty were illegals, abolishing ice, abolishing borders, deep funding the Department of War, ending all deportations, eliminating cash bell establish a wealth tax on top on top of the high taxes you already pay. You know, the green new deal is cradle to grave, wound to the tomb, communism, abolishing prisons and police, and public ownership of corporations. This is, you know, their version of the Bolshevik Revolution. For crying out loud, wake up, and I'm telling you you better be better commit your heart, mind and soul. You're gonna vote. If these lunatics win, that will be their agenda, never mind impeaching Trump and stopping all progress in the country. Please take it seriously. Don't underestimate these lunatics. Mad for America CBSTV and it's the news like Nope, all right, that was an interesting transition, great job, Ethan. Anyway, Brian Urlock are from the Chicago Bears, former Hall of famer, really sticking up for Sophie Cunningham. We're gonna get to that later in the program and we'll get to your calls as straight ahead as well. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Or you could keep talking to us and tell people to call them in at eight hundred and nine for one Shawn if they want to express their opinions about all that.
Speaker 1: I Ken on my clock is messed up. I can't help it. I don't know this. I think this thing is like by done by a sun dial with these excuses sewing, excuse me, you want me to see it, It's off by fifteen seconds. Continuing to build a foundation for conservative victory.
Speaker 2: Victory Now back to the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: By the way, you know, we're looking at the numbers of exactly you have right now, thirty eight wins. You have over thirty five Democratic Socialists of America endorsed candidates that have won primary elections for the midterms, adding to over two hundred and fifty members serving in elected public offices now across forty states. You don't think this is a real movement. You are blind. Why I'm telling you, get committed in your heart, mind and soul that you're going to take this midterm election more seriously than any other one in your life. Ninety percent of officials elected following the twenty nineteen political cycle, this party now has been dominated by AOC, by Mam Donnie, Grandpa Bernie Pocahontas. Grandpa Bernie. Now his chosen successor to communism is AOC, and she runs the squad and then you've got these lunatics, you know, starting with Graham Platner and now the lunatic that throws water bottles and has a bad temper that's following him in the state of Maine. Then you got you know, Telefreco sixth gender God is non binary, and of course championing the right of biological men to have access to abortion. But you got thirty eight wins out of one hundred and sixty three track primary races for the current election cycle. I would say that's thirty nine after tonight, because I believe LSI ED will likely win in Michigan thirty five plus primary victories heading into the general election matchups. But over two hundred and fifty DSA members now serving in forty states across forty states, that is a little chilling. Pay attention now. I want to take a quick look at what's happening with the economy today. We see that crude oil now is fell well below eighty bucks. As you know, people feel more confident that the president now has control of the situation, hopefully a deal coming. And you know, but more importantly, you see, you know, the Dow is just going through the roof. The S and P is going through the roof, you know, the Nasdak going through the roof. Oil prices are way down and going down precipitously, by the way, not that we even as a country need the straight horror moves.
Speaker 2: We do not.
Speaker 1: Steve Moore is with us. Steve Moore, of course, longtime front of the program Economists, author of the number one bestseller Trumponomics Inside the America first plan to revive of our economy. You know, all this stuff is happening with the economy, and then you survey people and they think, oh, this is the worst economy ever. No, it's not been the worst economy ever. But the president, every person in every source I have said, you had no choice. The Iranians would get access to the nuclear dust, they'd have nuclear weapons, and then you'd never open the straight of horror moves ever again, they would control it forever, all right, So we couldn't let that happen. And yeah, it's more difficult than what he originally thought. Not unusual, however, I mean they're just viscerating the infrastructure inside of Iran. Well, also considering the lives of ninety four million people there.
Speaker 4: Well Sawan great to be with you, and thanks for having me. And what a day, What a blowout day on the stock market. And I know the stock market isn't the economy, but I would venture to guess that almost the most of the people listening to the show have the retirement savings or other savings in the market, and so when the market goes up, it creates a tide that lifts all boats. So I don't recall seeing a day like this in a long time, where you've seen we're now last time I checked, we're well over now fifty four thousand. Incidentally, Sean, when I first came to Washington in nineteen eighty three during the Reagan Revolution, at the very beginning of the Reagan Revolution, that was at one thousand. Here we are today with fifty four thousand. We're blowing away the rest of the world. Every other country. You know, people complain about the economy here. There's not a single country in the world that wouldn't trade their economy with our economy. We've got a manufacturing boom going on in this country. We have a construction boom going on in this country. We have a investment boom going on in this country. We are leading the way on technology. You look at nine of the ten top technology companies of the world are here in the US of A. I mean, I could go on and out. How about the fact that, you know, last month, a record few Americans were fired from their jobs and displaced from their jobs going back to the nineteen early nineteen seventies, which is really incredible. So I don't quite understand why people are so now. I think, Sean, I wonder were you think. I think it's the media. The media just will not tell people the good news.
Speaker 1: Well, the media, legacy media is corrupt. They just are. And you know, look, I understand people want to they focus on whatever they want to focus on. However, the truth is the truth. You know, it's unprecedented anywhere between ten and what eighteen, you know, trillion, what is it billion dollars that Trumps has secured in manufacturing investment in the country. And that's for semiconductor chips, that's for pharmaceuticals, that's for automobiles, rare earths that were now becoming independent on I mean, remember Obama famously said, you know, those jobs, they ain't coming back. And I know this fear about AI, and yet I'm reading article after article I don't know if I would be as adamant as I was that because I never was able to afford to finish college. So it was important to me that my kids finished college, and I just like it was all over them. And isn't it odd that a kid that ran the streets his whole life became a helicopter parent. It's odd, right, very strange, but a different place, different time, But I was adamant about it. I'm reading article after article that the next generation of millionaires in this country are going to be tradespeople.
Speaker 4: You reading that too, I think so. I mean, look, you know, the president of Ford Motor Companies said they have of thousands of openings for mechanics electricians. They're making now, you know, one hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year. So they're going to be millionaires in a few years if you learn a trade. I mean, this is a problem of the failure of our education system. By the way, we're graduating a lot of kids from college, but they have degrees and ethnic studies and philosophy and sociology and nobody cares. But if you get a degree in something that actually is a useful skill. My gosh, there's the employers. I talked to employers all the time, as you do. They're begging for skilled workers, begging for it. They need it, they can't fill the jobs. And you look. Look, I want to make sure people understand why we're seeing this boom under Trump, and I really attributed to three factors. One was the big beautiful tax bill, which by the way, Sean every single Democrat voted against, which is one of the things that waived. This caused this huge wave of investment in the United States because we lowered the tax on investing here, so all of a sudden we became a magnet for capital. Two was Trump's drill baby, drill strategy. Did you know we are the number one producer of roll and gas in the world today?
Speaker 1: Did we surpassed Venezuela used to be Venezuela, It used to be.
Speaker 4: A Venezuela, And Saudi Arabia we passed them. We passed them so well.
Speaker 1: And then natural gas, liquefied natural gas, and then of course coal. We have an abundance of all of it.
Speaker 4: And by the way, that we you and I need to work together to bring back coal in this country. You know, we are. The Left has decimated our coal industry. This country was built on coal. It is a critical part of our energy infrastructure. And the left thinks we're going to find the next, you know, energy revolution with windmills. It's the craziest thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 1: But the other ye, a lot of good that's done for Europe. Europe is now a continent in decline. They've neglected defense, they've adopted climate alarmism, as you just pointed out, radical socialism and unfettered illegal immigration, no assimilation. I think Europe is done. It's over. I don't think they could fix it. Look at what's happening in Spain right now.
Speaker 4: Well, look at Germany. I mean Germany. Remember we always talked about German engineering and they were a manufacturing powerhouse. They completely de industrialized Germany because you can't build steel plants with windmills.
Speaker 1: No, and it really is remarkable on their ugliest sin, never mind, never mind everything else. Well, it's great news. We appreciate you, Steve Moore, thanks for the update. Big day today in Wall Street stock Market. Every American that has any money there is getting richer today anyway. Eight hundred nine one. Shawn is a number. If you want to be a part of the program. Steve Moore is. If you haven't read his book, you need to get a hold of it. So we're watching it's it's going to be a big day, big night tonight. We're gonna see. But I'm just telling you pay attention to what I'm pointing out to you, and this, if we look from nine from twenty nineteen forward, you have two hundred and fifty members that identify as Democratic Socialists of America. They're really communists now in elected offices. The untold story is, except for John Fetterman, elected officials in Washington will not speak out against them. They fear them.
Speaker 4: They know.
Speaker 1: This is the heart and soul of where the Democratic Party is this election season. Primary wins and they'll be one more likely tonight with el sayed thirty eight wins out of one hundred and sixty three track primary races for the current election cycle. So you now two hundred and fifty plus members. Now you know what's on the ballot. You know in November, now you're an additional you know close to forty Democratic Socialists that are really communists. I've gone through their agenda. If you don't think they put it in writing for out loud. Eliminate the Presidency, the Senate, you know, judges and amnesty, abolished borders, abolishized, Defund the Department of War. Really, what do we do if we're attacked? No Department of War? What do we do?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: End all deportations. Eliminate cash bell great, you know, let's let you know the lunatics run the asylum. Abolished prisons, Defund the police, dismantle the police, public ownership of most corporations. Eliminate cash bell, establish a wealth tax, green new deal, creator to a great bomb to the tomb that is called communism. Two each according to the need, from each according to their ability. Look, it's so bad. Approximately a third of Democrats now and Democratic leaning adults now identify themselves as quote democratic socialists is a fake new C and M pull, you know, and Democratic socialists signal that they they are more motivated this year than other Democrats. That means you better take this midterm seriously. Well, watch El sayed you know, by the way, El Sayat, before running for Senate, hosted a podcast and it provided him with a six figure income. Apparently, p and many of these other DSA members. They're all rich like Bernie Sanders as a multi millionaire with you know, many homes. But among the companies that el Sayed promoted for cash often cited his purported experience as a doctor. They were firm selling supplements and peptides and an israelly metabolism tracking device that has been scrutinized by health experts. In March of twenty five, El Sayed read the following on his podcast. He said, even as a doctor and epidemiologist, nutrition labels are obnoxiously hard to process. That's where Thrive Market comes in. I love Thrive Market. It's my go to online grocery store for getting all my healthy essentials delivered and I don't even have to leave my couch. Thrive Market as sold a wide selection of supplements get this, including Linda, maybe you tried this moon juice brain dust. You have a here. Moon Juice brain dust and Royal jelly brain fuel improve your cognitive function and the function of those that use them. I wonder if moon Juice brain dust will now be covered by their Medicare for All plan. Sounds like a product Joe Biden could have used. By the way, did you say that on air or my ear that was on air, that was on air. Sorry, okay, you know my team talks to me in my ear, and I don't it sounds the same whether they're talking on air, and sometimes they just disrupt my trend to thought. They don't even care. A one time Bernie Sanders advisor says James Carville should get out of the Democratic Party. I'm like, they don't even want James Carvill. Former advisor Teslin Pigaro to Bernie Sanders, urging James Carvill to follow through on his threat, telling Fox News get out, Jim Okay, push them all out like that. By the way, Anthony Fauci ram Paul's scheduling a vote to hold him in contempt of Congress on Thursday. We will follow that as that unfolds. But understand the stakes I'm telling you are high. Please take this carefully. And people in Wisconsin, you want to cancel Christmas, Thanksgiving? Thanksgiving be canceled. I don't think so Michigan can stop this, this socialist rage that is now engulfed the party. I don't think they're going to That's my guest for tonight. I don't know. We'll know when the polls close when I come on TV tonight. Definitely going to be an interesting night. Moon juice sprain dust, Linda, did you ever try moon? I'm going moon juice sprain dust? Did you ever try it? I have not.
Speaker 2: I hear Hawley Stevens is a sponsor though, so that would make a lot of sense.
Speaker 1: Well, she's running against Alsayad. I mean she's nuts too.
Speaker 2: The sad part is that if she was.
Speaker 1: We're going to stick it to them now. I'm not. I wouldn't vote for any of these lunatics.
Speaker 2: They're all nuts, Okay, So I'm going to hold you cold your feet to the fire on that. If you had a choice between Stevens or say Ed, who would you vote for?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't what would you stay home?
Speaker 2: And you would do the thing that you tell people don't.
Speaker 1: To do well on Personally, I wouldn't vote in a Democratic primary anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying if you're a Democrat.
Speaker 1: In my freestate of Florida in New York, I was a registered Conservative years ago. When I went to the free state of Florida, I am a registered Republican. I will vote for the Republicans straight ticket. I didn't know you vote for any Democrats.
Speaker 2: Well, you're very good at it. M H.
Speaker 1: All right, we have a lot of ground to cover. I can't believe this because controversy is as big as it is Sophie Cunningham. Chicago Bears linebacker Brian urlacker uh is pissed off. He'll join us next