Speaker 1: This episode of Busting with the Boys. The Boys is presented by Barstool Sports. Welcome to Busting with the Boys. My name is Terry Lawan. Your dad to my right is some might say best friends his words not mine, but also wolf uncle soothing voice of Some people say it was we found out in this podcast handsome ass cat before and after the teeth, but definitely after the teeth. The teeth definitely knocked you up like two notches, which is an impressive That's like a twenty percent deal, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, bang.
Speaker 2: I think somebody asked me on my Twitter question how much were the teeth?
Speaker 1: How much were they? Fourteen grand? Fourteen grand? I'll tell you what, every penny too. Yes, your teeth you have Patrick Mahomes teeth shut out Clinton Newman worth every penny Clinton shoutout, shot outs to Clinton Clinton. I've been thinking about doing the.
Speaker 2: Best, the bestment I ever made. Sorry, sorry, sorry, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking about doing the teeth thing. But I've just two straight right now. They're not yellow yet. But when I look at your teeth, I think to myself, man, I like some choppers like that.
Speaker 2: You almost lost what you're gonna.
Speaker 1: Say I almost lost it, but I didn't. I'll tell you what though, I'm I'm bubbling. Am I telling me right here? Because you made me hot by interrupting me. You know what I'm saying. Are you already getting mad? I just know the last time with the fucking deal with the intro.
Speaker 2: I think hot. Take you kind of like getting a little worked up in the interview.
Speaker 1: You think I like getting hot and bothered, is what you're saying from you. You like it when you think I like it when you rile with me up.
Speaker 2: I think so. I think it helps you deliver in the intro.
Speaker 1: Well, we're doing a shit job right now, aren't. We'll go ahead take it over. I'll tell you what, ladies and gentle meen. Welcome to bus with the boys. My name is Tailo one, a company by will Compton, the Uncle. Need you to do this a little favorite, a little quick tippit before we jump on the thing, all right, put us on pause, but not yet, Wait till you finished seeing the whole thing. Then put us on pause. I'll tell you actually again when to pause, and then we'll know. Here's the deal. Close your eyes, open them up. What do you see you're hearing whatever. If it's Tuesday, you're seeing. If it's Monday, you're hearing. I need you on the early day, on the Mondays, on the tuesdays, those are the big days. Those are the tears. One day. I need you to go. I need you to subscribe. I need you to rate five stars from the boys. I need you to go to your social media platform. Maybe shout out the boys all right on Instagram, or maybe you go to Twitter, or you go to Facebook. Boy, the boy didn't have Facebook, but some people do all right, and we like it. I think we have a TikTok, but we don't want to use the TikTok. I think it's a little a little weird, little up and down the TikTok. You know what I'm saying. We're here, we're taking, then we're talking, then we're not taking. There we're talking. It's kind a weird little deal right now. What you need to do, though, hit all them deals, throw them a follow, follow, pick up your phone, call, call a friend, say hey, bust one of the boys. Have you heard of it. They'll say no, I've never heard of it. You said, okay, well, I need to go to your Instagram, and then you need to explain to them exactly exactly what I just said. Now record the conversation. Record the conversation and put it on. I need you to now pause me and go do it. Thank you for doing that. Now that we are no longer paused, we have we have. We have a great podcast for you today, a lot of a lot of upcoming topics. We hit the we hit the Redskins deal, we hit the Cam Newton deal. We hit the boy, Patrick Mahomes. The boy called Patrick Mahomes. He actually answered, it's been twenty four hours since he signed that contract. Yes, and this man's picking up phone calls.
Speaker 2: I won the golf course, Cherry.
Speaker 1: If I sign a five hundred million dollar contract, I might just get rid of a phone. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm different.
Speaker 1: I might not give a fuck anymore. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What's crazy? Is the answer? And he said, half a billy, what's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah he did say that, didn't he? Yeah? I or maybe he didn't. But you have to watch the whole entire episode to find it out, won't you. All Right?
Speaker 2: The big subject, Oh that was a big one.
Speaker 1: That one actually riled me up pretty good for about fifteen twenty minutes. Yeah, what a burger, ass, dude, fucking ass I had.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 1: Then you also hear in the podcast that I actually laid on my sort a little bit and I kind of remember because it was thirteen years old and an out burger though i've had recently, and my god, it's like heaven between two buns. Baby. All right, no pause, I see you looking at me though that went through your head. I'm just watching. I'm I'm just.
Speaker 4: Delicious meat in between two buns. Delicious, you know what I'm saying. Just taking that meat in between those tight two buns. And that's in an out burger, dude.
Speaker 1: Or between two lettuce bunds because we can go protein styalar my buddy bloss nos speaking of blosses here, so on, uh shut up back here. He has not been around called I called boss when heyes, Hey boss, what's the deal. Why don't you? Why haven't you been around? But I'm happy to have him back, dude, So electrostack to have the boy back. Thank you for watching this always, Big hugs, tiny kisses, drop the hook, Love you to death. That's another pod voice.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, leave down.
Speaker 1: Fucking boys. I see a colored shirt in the back, fucking killing him out there, buddies, Zach got pissed at that sum shoulder. He is a little spark boy. So that's the thing about Zach Patton as you one minute, it's all good, are we going rolling? That's the thing about Zach Man is one minute he's fucking happy, go lucky guy when her to fly, And then you say something that a little hillbilly boys just irks him a little bit. And you know what it is, though, little man syndrome. No, you think he's got that.
Speaker 2: I mean everybody. Everybody does inherently. It's genetics. It's just how much it shows.
Speaker 1: Who's taller, boss or uh Zach? Oh ship, good question, Boss, you got a little man syndrome? Yeah, for sure, got that thing. That's the first That's the first thing you gotta do is you gotta you have a problem. You gotta acknowledge it. I'll tell you what, little man syndrome. It's not the worst thing in the world unless you're like Napoleon. Like Napoleon had that ship. Hey, go ahead, he's a mic he's back there.
Speaker 2: We got six.
Speaker 1: We got six back then, you know we got where we were deep all white.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't even say it here is a volume. I would say, it's just more of a chip man. I don't think it's a little man syndrome. It's more of a chip on my shoulder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that hat you're wearing. Oh yeah, I saw you turn around about that. Bullshit. Dude, boss is rocking that San Francisco forty nine ers. A Titan probably would have beat the forty nine ers if we beat Patrick Mahomes And it's five half a billion dollar deal?
Speaker 2: Yo, shut up?
Speaker 1: Patrick shut up, says five hundred million, five hundred billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Let's fucking go.
Speaker 1: Five hundred mil. Dude. What a what an absolute stut an absolute gangster out there? I know ten year? Who signs that ten years?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Do we have articles that kind of break down the contract. It's crazy because initially you're you're fired up, but you kind of want to learn, you kind of want to.
Speaker 1: Know about the deal. Here's what I Because there's also there's also some devil's advocate. There's always devil's advocate. But it's not like he's not a dude that's signing like like some dude's signing a ten year, one hundred million dollar deal and it's like, oh, you made ten million dollars a year, that's solid. Like this dude's making like one hundred eight million dollars the first four years. Something crazy? What it is? It's something crazy like that because I saw someone put out I think it was like, but yeah, there it is there that the problems with Patrick Mahomes contract. I don't know about this already.
Speaker 2: Well we can read the Dell's avocate side. We know what I mean, we can play both sides in the middle. Because for the boys at the end, would you.
Speaker 1: Be I mean, if you're Pat Mahomes, I don't in my mind, I'm not seeing any negative with half a billion, Yeah, like imagine and then once you become it's not even about half a billion dollars. Once you get that, people to it's four hund and fifty. Listen, I think it like adds up. I think it's a little three a little over five or three. Yeah, that's true. Yeah, he's basically in there for twelve years, that thing for twelve years, dude. But if you he's going to get that money and then all the people like with money that want to endorse players, want to endorse the highest played athlete of all time.
Speaker 2: Right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you're saying a lots He's gonna have hundreds of millions of dollars more come this dude, Pat Mahomes might be hot take right now. He might be one of those athletes that make a billion dollars. He might be one of those cats, right with Lebron James, Right with Lebron James Mayweather. I think did that in Christiano Ronaldo first half? A billion dollar contract by an athlete? Is that what that said? Ever? Yeah, it's but it's by it's it's a sports contract because Lebron James and I'm gonna butcher it. I'm not have the exact numbers, right, but he's got like a lifetime thirty million dollars a year deal with Nike a year. Really like you spend all your NBA money, you spend all your other money because you know you got thirty three coming to the bank every single year with Nike. That dude just does it. Man school opens the school, he has kid, he owns uninterrupted, he owns it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a big owner.
Speaker 6: Contract coming out of high school from Nike was ninety million before you stepped on a quart.
Speaker 1: Get the fuck?
Speaker 2: And I think they just raised one hundred million to jump start a like a like a black network, right.
Speaker 1: I want to get on that network. Dude, you gotta have a token white guy. If you're doing like a you gotta have a token white guy. It can't be a black network. Is that what it's called. I think it's it's like that's already they made. It's called beet. I think it's already a thing.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: People were kind of comparing the two. But I want to say he's jump starting like a like a like a black affiliated like media network.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that fires build that eco footprint in.
Speaker 2: The black community, which is huge. Let's let's to the top. Let's make this my homes a million.
Speaker 1: Half a bill. Dude, what do you think he does? Did you also hear that there's a big what a burgerfy think? Yeah? Is that his name? Mickey Ryan? Mickey Ryan, and no disrespect because shouting Mickey Ryan. He's a boy. I think he works for one of four five. He's a one of four five guy, one of two five guy. He's one of the five guys. He's one of them. Speaking of hearing myself in the in the thing, I can hear myself, Mickey Ryan. There it is. You guys know.
Speaker 2: I struggle when I start to lose the hearing.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're good. I can now I have to hear myself Mickey Ryan. Yeah, Mickey Ryan one of the five guys, right, but this is not a one of four five Zone. That's who he works with. Good dude said something about what a burger? Okay, here's the deal. Fuck what a burger? Because, uh, there was a small piece of my life and in Arizona you have access to it all. You got five guys, you got in and out, you got what a burger? You got them all? Uh and a sleeper. I think people don't really think about it's fat burger. Have you read fat Burger? Never had from Bontaier, Missouri. You don't have the access like Arizona does. Hard Hardy. So Hardy's is Carls Jerky Hart Carls Jury Arizona. Yeah. You know what I'm saying, Well, you know what the hit that hip cool kids do? When did you start doing that?
Speaker 8: Was that?
Speaker 1: Like a middle school Anthony Stevens started doing that Yeah, part of the Sexy six the squad. So yeah, Mickey Ryan starts talking about getting getting What a Burger to Nashville. The reason why we got on this is just Pat Mahomes apparently allegedly has said I want What a Burger in Kansas City.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he did.
Speaker 1: And now what's happening. I wonder if he owns that that he needs to start guess what changing just did it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, more money. That four fifty million contract. That thing's a bill, dude. I'm telling you right now, he's gonna have three commas at the end of his contract. You know what I'm saying, dude, Then three commas in that bank account. Dude, life is fucking life different. Dude, pick pick apart the contract all you want. It's a favor of the team, it's a favorite. You're laying your.
Speaker 2: Head on bit on your pillow at night after signing that deal, thinking I just signed a half a billion dollars.
Speaker 1: That dude doesn't even know what Southwest does anymore?
Speaker 2: Dude almost teared up. Almost Yeah, yeah, doesn't know.
Speaker 1: He doesn't even know what Southwest. Oh, he's got to get a plane. You got to because you're so famous. Now, well he changed them. He's like, Yo, you're the man, He's the fucking pat.
Speaker 2: If you're listening, if you know busting with the boys, you are the fucking he knows, he knows we need to get him on if there's any interview he needs to do. He needs to be one with the boys, busting with the boys, for sure.
Speaker 1: I see the movieles turning up there my call um right now. You want call he answers, You want to see the answers.
Speaker 2: Let's see the answers. Let's fucking go.
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 2: I think Travis Kelsey's coming this month?
Speaker 1: No he's not.
Speaker 2: I think he is.
Speaker 1: Don't say a word, yo, get the will You just signed a half a billion dollar contract and you could your answering to my phone call right now? Yeah, man, I'm golfing. I'm actually had a charity golfing thing right now. I'm sorry, you're a charity golf thing. Yeah, I figure you can't even have people around you, dude. No, yeah, no, I had just like scheduled charity golf out in the like Taylor charity event, and it happened to be the day after I signed the contract. Oh my god, well, I was actually calling a say congratulations, I'm doing an episode of Busting with the Boys right now. We're just spent the first fifty minutes of our podcast just blowing. So congratulations. I appreciate.
Speaker 8: I appreciate all of y'all.
Speaker 1: I saw, I saw some of y'all' tweets say, I mean, y'all keep me cracking.
Speaker 2: Up every time.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll tell you what. You have an opportunity here. A lot of that money can get you on a plane real fast. Come get Bust with the Boys.
Speaker 2: Hey, you tell him, he's gonna do an if you tell him it makes sense the podcast here.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude, I appreciate it all right, But how fun are your golf tournament? So dude, dude, just.
Speaker 2: To hang on once, hang on. Life's differing for us. Hey, we're gonna play this on cool like a weird flex.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, Pat Mahomes, So Pat Mahomes, like Saquon Barklay. I will say this. Got to meet those guys at the Pro Bowl. Those dudes don't know what they're doing for the game of football. They're unbelievable people. Oh, they really are unbelievable. Somebody called me randomly that I barely kind of knew. But I knew him, but I didn't know them. I'm not answering the phone, I thought myself, Am I go, dude, the number of you dial the is no longer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're also hey, hang on that you're Taylor Lawan. You carry some weight.
Speaker 1: You carry four and fifty million dollar waight? Not that? But haiti a last I was less than one of his, Like my, what I mean, my whole contract is less than when he makes in a year.
Speaker 2: No, no, not your whole contract less than he makes it the year there was there was something that can he's making thirty or twenty something this year? You're talking about first few years?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw some stat by a different website that said something along the lines of the first four years Pat makes like, uh four million dollars a year.
Speaker 2: It might that one might be total because the next two years. It was kind of like your situation. He still has to play out the rest of his rookie deal, but now he's getting like twenty something million and then maybe like thirty the same year. There it is right there, yeaheah, twenty.
Speaker 1: Four they and the thing I saw that was like whatever. Ryan Tannehill's making the fift four years like he made in like yeah something, yeah, yeah, you're right, Yeah, yeah, you're right. So how somebody am I saying something that's so wrong right now? Because I feel like, well, you you said your entire contract is less than what he makes in one year, right, I'm saying in his first four years, yes, yeah, by pretty far. Yeah, but not in one year, That's all I was saying. Oh, and he got a little heat. Yeah he's got a no trade clausing that piece. I don't even know you could do that. I know, I know, shout dude. A couple a couple guys have done that recently, right, it's kind of somebody else just did it. Yeah, I'll tell you what next contract. Yeah, I'm putting that piece in there, trade trade deadline, scarier ship after the drol Casey thing. Ain't nobody. Ain't nobody safe.
Speaker 2: Nobody's safe out there.
Speaker 1: It's a crazy deal, dude. Bullets are flying everywhere.
Speaker 2: You're ducking.
Speaker 1: You got a vest on.
Speaker 2: You're playing Rocket League one night and you just get a text that you traded. Oh you're gone that house that you thought about building. Yeah, in the trash you're gon.
Speaker 1: Go sell it, go sell the will because he's gonna live here. You know what I'm saying, that's crazy. A couple of Abraham Lincoln's. I appreciate that, but you know, fifteen dollars thousand, I'll tell you what they eat you A couple of shitty burgers at what a burger?
Speaker 2: And I love to get you.
Speaker 1: But back on that, dude, because you know, first off, home shouted the boy. Dude. He's such a legend. Dude, that guy's an absolute stud. Even if you're a Kansas City fan, hate him death. On the other hand, because he did to beat us doing to CHAMPIONSHP, which we would have been Super Bowl champions against the forty nine ers. But gotta love that guy, right yo, hot notch cat. Yeah, I mean he just answered your call. He's on the golf course for charity and he answered a call. He answered the call. It's a boy right there. That's a boy, right, that's a boy. In and out Burger is the best burger you can buy out a franchise. That is just how it is. They ca oh yeah, oh hey, there ain't a lot of claps going on the bus right now.
Speaker 2: I'm clapping I was kind of clapping just because I was joining the crowd, because I was thinking of something else in my head because he said, yeah, yo, y'all cracked me up on social media. Yeah he did.
Speaker 1: He sees it, but I've seen a couple of them things. He said it. He did.
Speaker 2: That is his voice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he said that shut out the boy.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know what's funny when grid Iron? That grid Iron? Oh you know when they do when they do Pat Mahomes's voice, that shit is so funny.
Speaker 1: It's all he's gonna sound crazy. Dude, we got, we got, We had a bus divided out here, Dude, In and Out Burger is the best burger, hands down, the best burger.
Speaker 2: I don't know about him, but is fresh.
Speaker 1: The ingredients are all within twenty miles of where it it like where the in and out is within twenty miles. That's where they have to get their ingredients. Oh you didn't know that, did you? Now? Because you gre up in Nashville, Tennessee? All right? And you know how many healthy places you got National Tennessee? Half of one? All right? Half of one. There's probably one out there. Cova is half Cova is like a fourth Juoe foods is like a fourth, so you got a half, right, everything else Hattie Bees shut delicious, Hatty Bees delicious. Not on the hips though, you know what I'm saying, make you look a little gooi in the middle. You know what I'm saying. In and Out Burger, if you're gonna treat yourself, go ahead. And if you don't know, In and Out Burger, and you should if you don't, but I'm gonna give you a little lesson. There's your menu. You got your hamburger, you get your cheeseburger, you got your double double. But you can go. You can go protein style, you can go animal styles, you can go Neapolitan milkshake. All right? What's that strawberry, vanilla and chocolate all wrapped up into one. It's delicious, but it kind of tastes like strawberry, a little bit chocolate in there. Yeah, it's really what it's a taste in line, it's delicious, animal fries. There's a whole different menu. So I'm i am firm in my throne. In and Out Burger is the best burger. I went to the hospital like six times in three months. One time dirt bike accident. Love dirt bikes didn't let me back. I was a shit dirt bike rider. I end up at the hospitalll across the street in the hospital is Whataburger, all right. Every time I went to that damn hospital, had to go to Warburger trash.
Speaker 2: You really weren't a fan of Whataburger at all. Okay, So here's like, let's hang on here, here's we're.
Speaker 1: All laid on the sworder.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I was gonna say. I was gonna say, let's lay down the sworder down and let's be objective, like you really didn't enjoy Whatburger at all.
Speaker 1: Here is where I'll stand. The last time I had Woodaburger, it was about thirteen years old, all right. So but thirteen okay, sixteen years ago on the twenty second, he's ain't shit changed. I think loss.
Speaker 2: I think them buds are a little more developed now than Taste Bud. You think so, I think so. I think Whataburger is good. What I don't like about Whataburger is a spicy ketchup. I think that is an awful I think their spicy ketchup sounds good, concept sounds great. I think their spicy Ketchup product is horrendous. But I think what a burger is a very good burger. It's bigger, it feels full in your hand.
Speaker 1: Really, no pause, I'll tell you what yours.
Speaker 2: So they have a soft bun as well, fresh, their meat is fresh.
Speaker 1: Sesame seeds on them things, No sesame seeds. Get a picture, Pull a picture up, Pull a picture up. I got it right here, because I'm gonna explain this to you. Keep telling them.
Speaker 2: You pick the burger up. It's packed in a nice wrap. It's got the nice it's.
Speaker 1: The whipper tinfoil like, come on, give me the details it's got, it's.
Speaker 2: Got the orange riding on it. It looks delicious. You open it up. See, hey, boys, you see how that the bun is packed on the burger. So it's it's a filling burger. Meat in between your two hands. No pause, and you put that burger in your mouth, dude, you bite down, and in my opinion, you could have a debate about it being better than in and out because in and out is smaller.
Speaker 1: In and out is a smaller burger. What the fuck you're making me uncomfortable right now because it closing my eyes. Yeah, I'm just in my mind, just keep talking. You kind of keep moving because I'm feeling. I'm feeling the picture pictures say a thousand words. Where's your mouth watering? It was the way you explained it. Now when I look at this, look at that burger, though, dude, one hundred percent, guess what that is great marketing. I've ever seen a carol I have have you seen seen cls? Okay, that's a little bit better.
Speaker 2: That's that's you.
Speaker 8: You like that.
Speaker 1: That's a thick bitch, dude, Yeah, that's this two sea thick bitch.
Speaker 2: It's not one of those buns where you look at it it looks nice and feeling, and you grab it and it starts to tear a little bit, and there's all all this fluff involved, Like that burger is packed together, so it's.
Speaker 6: Full Mustard's hits the mustard.
Speaker 1: You know what's gonna you know what? Like you might have had a bad experience. How many times you've had it? I've lived in Texas for a little while.
Speaker 2: Sorry, you're what a burger guy?
Speaker 1: Or no, no, no, he's on the west coast man.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well there you go. You got a sword.
Speaker 1: You're on a hill right now.
Speaker 2: I respect it. It's a West coast kind of South type verse one versus the other.
Speaker 1: But berger is definitely a Texas thing, Yes it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Pute McCoy's huge on it. Yeah, every time we go hunting, he's like, hey, that water burger.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't know, that's not his voice, but I like, yeah, I tell you what. You kind of kind of like Texas And if you could start talking like that, I'd appreciate you probably a little bit more. I'm man water burger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know we're going hunt now.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what warm and fuzzy on the inside so that bun looks like ass what a burger is? Okay, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: Pull pull up an in and out, pull up an in and out there.
Speaker 1: Fully fully out of the conversation, like not even we're talking about five guys. Is there anybody in here that thinks five guys is the best burger? No?
Speaker 2: One the best? No, but five guys still is. It's not like a shitty burger. Here's where five guys sucks up.
Speaker 1: Too many options. You fuck up with too many options. I'm a sauce guy. You know me, You know I love my sauces. So when I started throwing fifteen different sauces on that piece. Things don't taste so right, I can't be trusted with the options. Well that's your own, that's you. I'm just saying, well, that's right. That's why everyone has an opinion. Were you? Were you the kid that went up to a fountain soda and did like the suicide and you just mixed them all when I was below ten, Yeah, tendor below just went crazy. If I still drink, if I still drink soda, it's his like bubble gum, didn't it? And now that's a bit that kind of got your people a little hard, didn't it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm a huge fan of in and out there. You know, I was out there in Oakland, Yeah, out after every game. Did you really right next to the stadium? But you smacked them things?
Speaker 1: Smacked them? Yeah, very fucking good. How good are their French fries? Because some slappy Mcslapperton was on my Twitter piece saying something along the lines of all their dogshit soggy fries. They make them deals right in front of you, dude. I see some guy put the put the potato on the thing and then pull the thing down. And when you pull the thing down, little non cook French fries come out, but he takes them things, put him in the sauce thing, pofps him in the sauce thing, pomps them out, let them cool, throws them in the deal, gets the sauce in the assault on that deal. But bam, and it's on there. It's a nice little deal. Guess number eighty two. Oh fuck, yeah, that's me walking over there. Guess number eighty two.
Speaker 5: That's me. Here you go.
Speaker 1: I also had a neapolitician. Oh yep, right here, boom like she turns the person. As she's turning, the other person hands it to her and she keeps on rotating. That's the kind of ship. That's the kind of ship. What a burger Here's what a burger sucks up. Yeah, you don't have to go back if you.
Speaker 2: Don't, thirteen year old Taylor, you're right talking about you know what. That's true.
Speaker 1: But if you if you're a wrapping paper for your burger is yellow, I'm out. You don't scream hearty and like solid and I'm gonna put this in my belly and when it comes out, it's not gonna fight back, you know what. I'm saying when when? I when? When that's what I want with my in and out burger. When I see the yellow wrapping, I think, oh, that's a battle. When you sit on that.
Speaker 2: Toilet, I want a battle. You want a battle? I welcome a spit, piss and vinegar? Did I want that burger to fuck my ass up?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My hey, no, bause on this podcast.
Speaker 2: My words a yellow wrapping paper. Also McDonald's, I know, yeah, McDonald's.
Speaker 1: When I was about five or six, I used to slap a couple of McDonald's burgers. You get them them dollar twenty nine, two burgers, dollar twenty one. Tell them to throw some Max sauce in that piece, extra fifty cents Max sauce. Baby, That was kind of a solid litle deal.
Speaker 2: Yes, growing up in Missouri when the Cardinals were in the playoffs, Big Max were.
Speaker 1: A dollar a pop. Are you fucked?
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: Me and the boy, Me and the boys, we get in skip a class, go to McDonald's too, buy about three big macs. You know what, in high school and your metabolism is really high.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. I feel like my potasm is better now, but I feel like ignorance is bliss once you find out what's healthy for you, when's not healthy for you, that's your body. Was like, guess we're fucked. I'm over here, I'm a young kid. I'm walking around my mom. I'm holding her hand. Everything is great. I go get a cheeseburger. Cheeseburgers delicious. I eat it. She's like, oh, you go to be big and strong. I said, yeah, Mom, I am. You know what I'm saying fast. Four fifteen years later, I'm looking at it. I'm like, oh, cheeseburger, someone goes. You know they aren't good for you, right, huh? Yeah, those aren't good for you. Would you say, yeah, if you hit the deal, if you eat the cheeseburger instead of the chicken, theeah, chickens better for you the cheeseburger. Yeah. Then all of a sudden, you eat a cheeseburger. Do you look in the mirror, little little, little self.
Speaker 2: Conscious little that's right. That's why I would say your metabolism is not faster.
Speaker 1: I think it's more mental.
Speaker 2: What do you think? What's more mental?
Speaker 1: Once you once you know you're you're not gonna tell me, dude, Okay, you're fucking me upright me? What is more mental. Hey, First off, who put the fan right here? Who put the fan right there? Fucking rights? Bluss? You know why? And it out guys. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Keep it hey, keep it on topic. What's mental?
Speaker 1: Okay? So high school? Right you you wait? Gang guy in high school? Or wait wait lose guy? I just you lived your life?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Cool? Can graduate? That's amazing. The boy was toting was toting around that left tackle piece at about two thirty five. All right, it was all Hey, I got to gain that weight. People, Hey, eat this, eat that, wake up at three in the morning, have a protein shake. People put a joy sandwich. Kind of just figuring it out, right, So you just start eating what's good for you. Well, steak is not as good for your chicken, So I would eat chicken. But doesn't matter what kind of chicken. Man, if it's fried chicken, grilled chicken, baked chicken, it's just chicken. You think you're throwing protein, and you just think you're throwing protein in your body. So you're like, okay, the boys developing. All right, I'm looking good, I'm feeling myself. But then some some sociopath walks by whispers in your ear, Hey, that fried chicken is not as good for you as grol chicken. You the fried chicken, so that's good. Fuck one more bit of that fried chicken. Guess what your little insecure now because you think I thought I was doing so good, but I'm really not that good? Am I? Metabolism? Yes, but also it's mental. It's a mental game. It's a mental game with food.
Speaker 2: I agree. I'm trying to figure out what's mental. Metabolism.
Speaker 1: Is that what you're saying now?
Speaker 2: Metabolism is the thing, because you said I think my metabolism.
Speaker 1: Is better now, and I'm like, h, I think my metabolism is better now than I was in high school. Well, you don't eat shitty like you did the picture up of me in high school?
Speaker 2: Please, Yeah, but you don't. You don't.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is you don't eat bad like you didn't. I'm thinking of one specific picture, dude, is at the under armur take.
Speaker 2: But if you ate like you did in high school now consistently for a year, you look pretty sloppy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're probably right, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, it takes a lot to look at average.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's time. It's time to take a minute and shout out one of the favorites, Manscaped. Shout out Manscape, No free shoutouts. Dude, It's summer bod season and whether or not you're you can be in a public spot with that summer body. You're at home and looking in your mirror with that summer bod. It's time to get that thing right with manscaped. Speaking of the boys, get a little more brown sugar round the old belly button below. So it's time for me to get back in the bathroom time. It's time for me to get back in the game. Pull out the perfect package three point zero and use all of it to optimize this potential I have. Manscape is dedicating to helping you level up your full body grooming game. They have forever changed the grooming game with their perfect package three point Oho. What comes in the perfect package three point oh?
Speaker 1: U ask?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you A lawn mower three point zero, which is waterproof, cordless led lighting, got all got all the bells and whistles to it, dude. There's a third generation trimmer that features skin safe technology, so you're not nicking the little boys down there, even though they might be doing you wrong. They might be in trouble. You're not punishing him by nicking him in the In the little wrinkly skin down there, you can also just settings to get the length you like. You can stay on top of it with almost no effort at all. Bear with me, guys, I'm trying be sure. Also in the perfect package three point zero crop cleanser, it's an all in one formula. In the shower girls, females out there, they have about eight to ten products lined up in that shower for every little thing. Dude, the boys, all we needs in all in one formula, a jack of all trades, a hair and a body wash in one. That's all we need to get rolling, and they have that. They also have a crop preserver, an anti chafing ball cream, ball deodorant, moisturizer. We all know how painful chaffing can be when we're wearing When we're wearing some underwear or a bathing suit or swim trunks and it gets a little hot out there and the thighs rub together a little bit, you create a little rash. Get that little ball cream also with the outside of using it as anti chafing ball cream, just use it as like some smell goods, also saying the odorant, but it smells phenomenal, smells like man, dude. You also find the crop reviver, a little toon or a little Splitszer spray to give you a little pep in your step, a little ball boy or a little water boy for when you run on the sidelines. You need a little you need a little pick me up. You go down there, you're ready to go. It's like a little cologne for your balls. Subscribe to the Perfect Package and get the new blade refill for your lawnmower trimmer delivered to your door every three months for a limited time. Subscribers get two free gifts, a shared travel bag thirty nine dollars value and a patented high performance reduced chafing Manscape Boxer briefs. Get twenty percent off and free shipping with the code busting at manscape dot com. Do yourself a favor and always use the right tools for your family Jewels. You got the boys that we're with. Take care of the little boys. They're the ones that help you get through your day. Man, They're the ones we really rely on.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 2: Get twenty percent off and free shipping with the code busting at manscape dot com. Trim your chesticles with the besticles. That line was in there on the ad. That was not nothing I came up with, because that is some corny ass shit, dude. I hope you're enjoying this episode. Go get some manscaped I love them. Big hugs, tiny kisses.
Speaker 1: Enjoy. So you've sold on Whataburger is your favorite franchise burger of all time?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's tough. I think where I come in is I didn't have either of them until I got uh. I was on the Redskins and we traveled to the West coast and everybody just started arguing Texas first, California.
Speaker 1: They were going at each other's neck, dude.
Speaker 2: And so when we went to Arizona, went to Whateburger when we played Actually we got them the same day either way. Either way, I got to try both of them, and I thought they were both great. I just felt like everybody's kind of like, you know, it's kind of a pride thing.
Speaker 1: So where'd you it as your pride line? You don't really have a do you not have a horse in this race? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I don't think I do. Yeah, I think if In and Out or what a Burger came to Nashville, I'd be hyping. I'd be jumping on the train, pumping, pumping it all up.
Speaker 1: If Whatburger came to Nashville right now, I would eat it once because I need to readjunt. I have to be okay, I gotta go try it out, stud, I gotta go try.
Speaker 2: It out right, it is right?
Speaker 1: If the In and Out came to now, Phil, I'd be there three times a week for at least a month. Now, fuck Shakeshaw who said that back there? Hey, Shayshak's not fucking bad either, dude, I like shake she Fuck Shah. All right, we've heard me and bloss and Will's opinion. Can we just go around the roomal quick, starting with General Patton in the back.
Speaker 6: Like that.
Speaker 7: So I've actually never been to In and Out, So I don't know if I've had I have a horse in the race. What a Burger's it's it's fine, it's good.
Speaker 1: Okay. If you had to stand on a hill for something, what would it be?
Speaker 7: Which of the two?
Speaker 1: No, just any any place you can put another dog that's known.
Speaker 2: For like burgers.
Speaker 7: There's not a lot of place places in Lovenon. That's besides like McDonald's Wendy, So I don't know for like a good burger.
Speaker 2: Fuck pick a big mac dog who gives a ship.
Speaker 1: No, you don't sleep on that Wendy's, though.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't doubt if Zack said in and out, why I've never justa just to get.
Speaker 1: Just to get out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've never been in and out, So I can't. I can't back Taylor as much as I I guess I can't. Uh, pharmacy is not bad. I know it's kind of a little kind of cliched butt b Yeah what No, I've never even heard of shake check. Yeah, five guys ain't bad. Actually, yeah, let's go. Let's go five guys.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I was very strong opinion by the young General Patten. Cookout never had that.
Speaker 3: That Cookout burger comes comes in a in a styrofoam tray.
Speaker 1: So I'm already in.
Speaker 3: That's cool, open it up.
Speaker 1: Sure it's wrapped in foil.
Speaker 3: You open the foil and it smells like you just got out of the pool, and your uncle goes, hey, you want to burger, and you get a burger.
Speaker 1: Hey, I didn't picture that.
Speaker 3: You bite into that and You're like, wow, and your lips in your hands are still kind of wet, but you don't really care because you're like seven, every hands are wet.
Speaker 1: It's every Yeah, of course you just got out of the pool. So cookout tastes like chlorine? Got it.
Speaker 2: All right, Josh?
Speaker 1: What's the hold on time out? We have to comment on that because I'm not going to see a sit in idle buy as I know. But we're letting everybody say their opinion. Then you can what if I have another opinion about other things? All right? Can you not say I cook out one time? One? Too many flavors of shakes? I mean, what is your favorite shake? That's all you got to order? What do you mean too many flavors of shakes?
Speaker 3: You just said your favorite shake is one with three flavors in it?
Speaker 1: Right, there's only three fucking options, bro, That's the thing in and out it does.
Speaker 2: It's only got like four options on them.
Speaker 1: But there's a secret menu. You have to be in the club. You got to know, all right, Cookout, they got it all fucking out there. It's like a book. It's like the cheesecake factory of all of of fast food places. That's fair fucking much. Cheesecake cheese ga getting bad though a lot. It is like a bile two hundred pages. Dude, weight just got to come back three four times just to figure out if what you want with for an appetizer, bro page fifteen. I'm looking to chips and then you just settle for chips and sauce and you mat the rest of your day because you just ruined it.
Speaker 9: Cookout No, okay, all right, never had in and out, never been west of Memphis, so I don't have a very wide variety of taste. And I'm gonna take some heat for this one right here. It doesn't matter to me at all because I've only eaten there one time, but Dairy Queen's fast food burger was probably one of the best that I've ever had.
Speaker 1: I will tell you what, man, I will tell you something right now. I know, my special guy.
Speaker 2: I love some dairy some dairy Queen.
Speaker 1: That's not a bad pick. That is not a bad pick at all of you. The Dairy Queen is a sleeper.
Speaker 9: The one that I went to was in I don't even know what town in Alabama hadn't been remodeled since like the seventies and you could tell, so, I mean incredible.
Speaker 1: It's not like the ingredients have been there since seventies. You know what I'm saying, New ingredients every day I think.
Speaker 2: Can beat some soft serve ice cream Queen.
Speaker 1: Get yourself a nice little day.
Speaker 2: And I love when you drop that goddamn dairy Queen video under any tweet I have about diet. I love it, Dude. I laugh every time me too.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, that's not a bad gig, Dude, Derek, Queen's a is a sleeper for sure.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily trust. I started laughing.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta cut whatever little laugh that is a Will's Will got. When Will has a genuine cute, like the most playful, cute little laugh you ever hear in your entirely, you try not to do it, but I don't.
Speaker 2: The only reason I don't fully trust Josh. He seems like a guy that Will, that will take a burger patty and just put two like sandwich fucking slices on it and call it a burger.
Speaker 1: O fine with this, That's a sandwich.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Like, That's why I'm a little like you don't even where you put ketchup on top of the ketchup kind of melts through the fucking sandwich. Dude.
Speaker 1: I wanted to punch him in the face a minute he said that. I want to kick him off this bus because you get it. You know what I'm saying straight up?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I could see Josh being that way and at you. You're like that, are you?
Speaker 9: Sometimes I'm making.
Speaker 1: What I and so he's the guy that's in the back of the line and he gets there. Sorry, han raw of buns. Sorry, you can give it a little that the whole week.
Speaker 2: Yes, take a hot dog and put it on a piece of sandwich bread and folded in half.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a whole week. We have the ends. Yeah it put it on there, put it on the every baby serial killer. Dude, you put the ends. You put the ends in a loaf of of uh loaf of bread on your sandwich before I came here there, Hang on, hang on, Oh you did it on a whole week, dude. You no, no, no, gluen free rye. But it was the butts. The ship bread is what I like to call it. Baby. I'll tell you what all right? Where were We started started strong with dairy queen and in real hard with that?
Speaker 2: Uh that bullshit?
Speaker 1: Hold babies count? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm so sick of us getting off fucking like, let's focus on the one that the top five.
Speaker 1: But no, no, no, that everyone's allowed of that, I know.
Speaker 2: But I feel like everybody's trying to be different, Like look at Garrett. He's somebody who definitely tries to be different.
Speaker 1: Huge Babies apparently, is is a fucking bit of a deal in Nashville. It's a bit of a deal. But if it doesn't count an in and out for sure? Okay, okay, that it doesn't count boom three? All right, Jack, go ahead.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm an in and out guy.
Speaker 1: Hey after seven pm, my man, it's just back to hungry list. I could go for something right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm an in and out guy.
Speaker 1: To red ass e, man, you say in and out? Would you say?
Speaker 8: Though?
Speaker 1: He doesn't even want to talk an want to talk?
Speaker 8: Dude, Hey, I'm an in and out Guy's coasts animal style?
Speaker 1: Hey, but you're from Nashville.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but there's no in and out in Nashville, so not be time to say West Coast because it's a Texas versus West Coast Burger, So.
Speaker 1: You go on West Coast?
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, but I also think it's a geographic thing because when I'm in Florida, I'm always sitting up water Burger. But when I'm on the West Coast in California or something in and out tastes so good. Yeah, I feel like it's always the West Coast.
Speaker 1: It does it for me. I don't know. I respect that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I respect the everybody.
Speaker 1: That was the best explanation. Yeah, you're you talk well when you're stoned. That's unbelievable. Hey, wait to be stoned and figured out? My god, like Jackie's parents ever watched is I'm joking. I don't know if he smokes weed or not, but probably yeah, where we are joking, he doesn't have bloodshot eyes. Yeah he doesn't. I'll tell you what though. Hey, you must say pain chips a kid or something because the way you talk. I'm just letting you know, Bob, I respect it. I wish I kind of sound like that, at least you as something like you're twelve.
Speaker 2: I do too. Like if I was in your class growing up, Garrett, were you, I wouldn't I would like be excited when you had to read a paragraph.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, hell yeah, I got on your bed. Hey, I'll bet I hate Jack's buttery you. Oh shit, little stone? All right, what else we got here, dude? Donovan Mitchell responds, Lebron James could beat Mike Tyson in a fight. This is the dumbest something that is I have never heard of my entire life. What about Lebron James makes him capable of beating not even Mike Tyson in his prime, but Mike Tyson. Now have you seen the videos of Mike Tyson? That motherfucker is a sad He will absolutely he'll. He'll fucking kill you now, yes, one sweat he will. We used to play this game in high school. It was like, would you do it for you know, ten thousand dollars? You take a punch in the face for Mike Tyson? And I was like, yeah, did punch in the face? Eat it? Dollars? Rich? Yeah, ten thousand dollars rich as fuck? Yeah, talk about it.
Speaker 2: Tell your boys, Hal split with you.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, I give you. I'll give you a grand thing, and like it's the end of the It's the end of the world. Like he just fucking did it. Mike Tyson dude, after watching him at fifty six, I can't imagine this man the way he was putting, like taking a shot in the chin. No guard up or nothing.
Speaker 2: Dude, Bro, that's stree easy. I think I think, isn't he Isn't he gonna fight again? Is he trying to fight again?
Speaker 1: I think he is. I wonder what changed with this cat too, because he was saying he was on Joe Rogan's podcast talking about how he can't even work out because if he looks in the mirror, it flares up his ego and he can't He doesn't want to live with ego because he was such a monster back then and Mike Tyson and now he's like and mean. I mean, there's a picture I think from six months ago. I mean, he looked like a fat tub of good. Dude, he was a fat man.
Speaker 2: Something must have happened. He must have I don't know. He must have got inspired about something.
Speaker 1: He must have got broken up with. That's a ship that happens. Yeah, you get your ass broken up with. Hey, that man six months is gonna be either or looking good. You're right, you know what I'm saying. Everyone dealt with that heartbreak.
Speaker 2: You know what's I look at him, look at that second one, that second one.
Speaker 6: Jamie fomentary.
Speaker 1: That ship's fire. Dude. When Jamie Fox, he's like talking and he's like just landing the law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's like talking describing how Yeah.
Speaker 1: That the camera comes in. It's not not in the heaven, it's just above the freeze, going to call and you can see it all in your dad, say he was the best. Don't wry about your Yeah, that's a good ass. That's a good one. David, you did good doing that. Fuck But Mike Tyson looked good as ship was. Disband's wearing a tucking collared shirt looking like David Kessenberry. Dude, Lee, they know that they can call him, you know, plus one, I'm a spartner, he's partner. Yeah, speaking of spikeball, you two, what's good? What is good? When are we chopping it up? I don't know? Why is that a bad time? Well when you asked, we were going to the golf course? Oh I I I was trying to get him to come over that day. Oh for real, thought have been a nice little day. Actually they set us up though, for golfing. Mike Tyson's absolute stud set us up. So you guys talking. You guys kind of been talking a lot of ship though about that Spikeball. I think we'd be we'd be good. I think we're not really good. We're partners in the deal anyway, I know.
Speaker 2: But when we played, when we play with each other, when we were when we beat Quiz, no pause, we're playing with each We're playing with each other a couple of fridays ago in the bathroom and we beat Quiz.
Speaker 1: And who's his partner? Spence? Hey remember since Oh yeah, pull the bulldog, the bulldog. Fucking bulldog. That's the funniest video ever. Dude, we're people listen to this podcast. You either explain it or go to the next subject. What the fuck are you guys talking about? All right, next subject of our our recency pod, Cam Newton go to the Patriots cage move. Can't say I'm not surprised about this. Yeah, Patriots just take care of business, don't they.
Speaker 2: I love thinking now because it's so viral, the video of Bill Belichick walking out into the field and they got Stone Culls music.
Speaker 1: Watch Out, Watch Out. Yeah, Yeah, yeah, dude, that fucking videos. The kids are like putting their hands out for him to like high five. It just keeps on walking.
Speaker 2: Dude, Bill, he's I think he's gonna crush it.
Speaker 1: You think is Yeah, yep, he signed. What his deal was one less zero than Patrick Mahomes's.
Speaker 2: I think it's like seven million with incentives. Everybody was up and five by Cam's deal. Let me drop a little d have some knowledge, let me drop a little gym. So Cam's deal is like up to seven and seven seven.
Speaker 1: And a half worth.
Speaker 2: He was injured last year, so the market COVID is playing a factor in free agency.
Speaker 1: Cam signed.
Speaker 2: If you look at his deal, like right here, he signed for like one point oh five was his base Yeah, that's the minimum. Where he's getting bonuses is he gets about seven hundred thousand per roster, per game bonus. So what owners are basically doing is preparing for if a COVID outcome happens, say there's five games played in a year, they only want to have to pay him for five of those games, instead of being tied to paying him, say five million dollars base because whatever you sign in your paragraph five money you know about paragraph five, we will call it base salary. Whatever you sign in that base salary once the ball kicks off, and you are a vested veteran, meaning you have four credited seasons in the NFL, which we do, which we both do the vested veterans on the once Game one starts, you are guaranteed your salary for the entire year.
Speaker 1: Boom.
Speaker 2: So whenever the ball kicks off, the owners are gonna have to pay Cam one point oh five million dollars no matter what. If COVID a second wave, all that stuff happens, football season shuts.
Speaker 1: Down after seven weeks. We're in a second wave right now, right right, right right.
Speaker 2: But let's just say a place, let's say it plays a factor in the NFL, only plays like seven games. They'll only pay camp per game, protecting themselves from the base that they would have had to have sign them to. So everybody that's freaking out about his deal guys on the market.
Speaker 1: Like, that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: If you're an owner, that's exactly how you would act, because your bottom line is going to be affected.
Speaker 1: Your pockets are going to be affected. If you are an owner and COVID strikes us down for let's say we play seven games, like you said, yeah, do you as an owner, do you fight against paying the players their whole entire salary? I don't know.
Speaker 2: People are people are asking like, so what's gonna happen? Spence was asking me today when we were working out, like, do you think the owners are like I heard they heard a rumor that they're going to try to, you know, say the season short and they're going to try to nix everyby salary by like thirty percent or try to pay like what's it called pro rate, like a pro rated rate. So, however, what is it?
Speaker 1: What does that? What does that mean?
Speaker 2: So whatever you make per game paycheck wise, say you only play seven games, you get seven paychecks? Nah, right right, that.
Speaker 1: Would be a horrible deal. Yeah. I heard another thing that was like, if we don't have a season, like your contract just extended to the next year. So if I have three years left on my contract and we don't play this year, let's say we don't play any games at all next year, I would make the money I'm making this year that I would still have two more years on top of that. Do you know what I'm saying? Yeah, this elongates your contract even more. That's for guys that are getting older. The want that third contract. That's a that's a bit of a deal.
Speaker 2: Now, Yeah, I mean say there's no season, I mean I could be done. Yeah, you talk about getting older like I'll be thirty one next year, Like we don't play a season this year.
Speaker 1: Like it's almost like, hey, what a shitty way to go out And not saying I'm not trying to be insulting, right right.
Speaker 2: No, that came. We've had so many conversations.
Speaker 1: That's not yes, one hundred percent, We've had a lot of but there's people that are listening like, damn, this guy just goes out. You know what I'm saying. I don't want them to think that this is one of those times this man's going on for this guy's career. Oh fuck, I'm just saying that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That would be a tough way to go out if you're a free agent.
Speaker 2: So Patrick Mahomes is an anomaly. He's different. My man signed for twelve extra years. He's locked in for a decade.
Speaker 1: One thing we didn't talk about his concentrat too, is I saw he's got a no trade calls. We always talked about that. But he's got like a roster game bonus that if a bonus isn't exercise, he has some sort of right to get out of the contract. That might be totally wrong. That's something that I heard.
Speaker 2: I know, I know where it's in favor of the team.
Speaker 1: Is there was rumors that there was a like a salary cap percentage tied to it, which I was hype about at first, but I.
Speaker 2: Learned that that was that that is.
Speaker 1: That's an other thing we got to talk about with this cap or this season coming.
Speaker 2: Up, right, That's what I was gonna say. It's tough being a free agent this year because say you're like Clowny or one of these guys who are probably gonna sign a couple of years, a few.
Speaker 1: Years, whatever. I think I signed a one year. The way it's looking, you might have to like.
Speaker 2: That's why Cam would want to sign a one year. That's why Winston would want to take a one year so they could go back to the table and re up. But what's gonna suck is a salary CAP's going to be affected negatively next year. Well, because there's gonna be saying there's no fans this year. It's gonna affect all that's gonna affect stadium money. Concessions merch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's what I'm told though, TV deals. So what the players get fifty forty eight percent of the salary cap? Right? Or the players get forty percent of revenue?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So let's say the salary cap it's at two hundred hous just say that. I don't know what the exact numbers are. I think you're close. It's around it. They're saying next year could go down as low as one fit one forty one fifty could I let's say it goes down that way. If you're Jerry Jones, you would have to cut Cooper Martin, Tyron Smith. You have to cut one of those guys.
Speaker 2: Because you can't keep them, right, because you don't have the money.
Speaker 1: To you Well, no, you have the money to pay them, but the cap won't allow you to pay them. I think I from what I've been told, is that the owners can go and say, hey, we're going to keep the cap at what it is this year. It won't go up or down a little bit, It'll stay at two hundred. That way, they can still keep the players, you know what I'm saying, Because then like the Titans, for instance, like the cap goes down that far. Well, there's you know not you can't cut ten health. There's got too much guarantee left like that, Derek. Like, let's say Derek s Henry s hays a long term deal, which he's only got a few more days. He's got about eight more days. He can sign a long term deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Otherwise he has to play the franchise tag. I hope they get something done.
Speaker 2: But if not, that franchise tags still that.
Speaker 1: You're running back, dude, you're running back like that's different. You only have so much tread on.
Speaker 2: Those tires, no doubt, no doubt. I will hope you.
Speaker 1: But as far as a salary cap and all that, like the player, the owners have the option to go, we're gonna keep it at two hundred so we can keep these players. So we still have that we can give them the money they like deserve or whatever. I think that's a possibility. Not it's in a perfect world, right, that's obviously if our PIA doesn't going fuck it up what they usually do or something like that. Am anti union man, I know you, I know your union guy. But if there's a guy like you in the saddle, probably knowing what the fuck was going on.
Speaker 2: I like j. C.
Speaker 1: Tradder.
Speaker 8: Ja C.
Speaker 1: Tratter is a g. I love Jason Triedder. He's now the president.
Speaker 5: He wasn't.
Speaker 1: He wasn't the president until I think it was like February he became the president. I'm a huge j C.
Speaker 2: Traitdder guy.
Speaker 1: Call him Jesus Christ. In the weight room. That man can lift some weights down. He's in crazy shape. Yeah, I'm like trying to catch up with him. He's fucking moving in that damn weight room. Yeah he's a stud. But I'm just saying, like we're fucking We're the NFL, nflp A fuck shit up all the time. And this is there's a lot of areas to get better. Then here's here's one area. You know they fucked up because I'm anytime everybody knows, if anybody's in a business dealer or anything, if I say I'll give you ten dollars and you well, that's not that's a bad example. If you put anything up. If you want something like players want marijuana to not be a thing on the testing, well for me to give you that, you have to give something up. Right. It's a give take talk. When you're doing a business deal. Here's a spoiler for anybody who ever wants to play in the NFL before this year, before this new CBA. The test happens between four twenty and June fifteenth, and then you can and then when you get to camp to August ninth. I think of the numbers. The numbers. So if you smoke a lot of weed, just stop before then, and then when you test it, you're fine. Right, And you know what I'm saying. If you smoke weed, guess what, you've now beaten the test. So why would our NFLPA go and are you anything to loosen any type of rule on that like that? Because it's gonna happen eventually. Eventually marijuana is gonna be wreck nationwide. Eventually the MLB is gonna be cool with it, then basketball will be cool with it, and then NFL's gonna be like, well, we might as well just do it, because that's how it works. It just just play the game and beat the time. But don't give up something in negotiations for some lesser. Oh, you don't have to go in the drug program now, like if you can't, not if you don't, if you can't pass a test. Yeah, stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the union. The Union sends an email like a couple of months in advance talking about when testing days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, testing starts April twenty and.
Speaker 2: Start gets start weaning yourself off, yea. Not only you should know you, it's like and then if you don't get enough and test on the first week around four twenty, or you don't test in like June, then you can't in July because you're gonna get tested for sure in August. And then once you finally do, you're a well dude all year long, all you until next.
Speaker 1: You like cocaine, your cocaine because it's you're not gonna get fucking pop.
Speaker 2: Anybody who pops.
Speaker 1: Foolish, foolish, You're foolish. And that's I mean, Stephen A.
Speaker 2: Smith, stay off the wee question.
Speaker 1: Dude, guy like I mean like got like you know, we know the guys. I don't need to say names. This is a podcast for the boys, right, this is a I'm not throwing nobody under the bus, But if you're doing some dumb shit getting caught off weed, I know it's so dumb. Yeah, yeah, it doesn't make any sense to me. Just I don't know anybody can stop doing something for a month. You stop doing thing for a month, out of your system. Right, it's done, It's done. Right, you know what I'm saying. Sweat us on a little bit, drink some vinegar. I don't fucking no glutathion. That gets rid of a lot of shit right there. Bloom bang bang.
Speaker 2: This episode of Busting with the Boys The Boys is brought to you by Boykise. That is spelled b o i k e y s no free shout outs to the boys of Boykies. Boykise makes the most boikies moiks. Boikise makes the most delicious air dried beef. Called built tongue. Think of a healthier version of jerky with thirty percent more protein. I know that sounds weird. Built tongue, Built tongue, built tong we get.
Speaker 1: We'll get through this.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get through this. Boykse. Built tongue is often compared to a tender and flavorful slice of high end prostudo with ingredients that you can pronounce like red wine, vinegar, toasted coriander.
Speaker 1: Rosemary, salt, and pepper.
Speaker 2: Boykese. Builtong is a snack you can count on to fill you up and not bring you down. We need that boys. Smoke Biltong is my favorite. It's made in the US with the USDA bottom round beef. Boykse takes pride in making the most portable, high protein power snack available. Think of each two ounce package as a perfectly seasoned five ounce steak. The Boys love steak. The only preservatives they use are vinegar and salt, and compare it to most jerky. Bilton contains half the sodium and zero sugar, which is huge because anytime you go into gas station buy some jerky, they always got a shit tongue. You always think you're getting a lot of good protein and shit like that, but there's always sugar. There's always a shitload of sodium. Not here with Boykse Builtong. You can buy Boykese Builtong on their website www dot b o i kys dot com at on their site and on Amazon use busting twenty at checkout for twenty percent off your first order. That's bu U S s I N to zero at checkout for twenty percent off your first order. Also follow the Boys on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter at Eat Boykies, shout out Boykies, No free shoutouts. Dude, all the love in the world, huge fan, Go get your snacks today. Twenty percent off from the boys to you. So what are we talking about?
Speaker 1: Well, talking about Cam Newton.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because we started talking about the contract, contract situation and everything. I think he's gonna be a start. I think he's gonna crush it this year. You know, we're we're assuming a season is gonna happen. So you don't think like all the stadium money and everything else is going to affect like a cap and stuff.
Speaker 1: No, I think it will. I think it will. I'm just saying I believe you.
Speaker 2: Think they're going to help out the teams to be like, hey, we're not gonna move.
Speaker 1: If you're if you're a businessman and you're sitting there saying I got to get rid of one of my top five guys. Wouldn't you want to keep that guy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and keep them?
Speaker 1: And I know there's a lot of different arguments. I'm not sitting here saying this is what we need to do because as a player, it's obviously what I want people to do. I don't to sit there going in next year, where are they going to cut me because of money. You know what I'm saying, You don't want that or get traded because of money. That should happens all the time. But no, I think if you play a season without players, obviously the revenue is going to go down, you know what I'm saying. Now, there's the directions going to affect free agency next year. One thing that's interesting is I don't know when the direct TAM I don't know if it's Direct TV or whatever contract the NFL has with cable company. Yeah, but I think that's up this year, like they're in negotiations right now. That was a big reason for the NFL to.
Speaker 2: Get to the NFLPA in the NFL to get it get a deal.
Speaker 1: Done because then the right because then the TV deal is going to be bigger because there's not as if.
Speaker 2: There's aleuts about to kind of come out.
Speaker 1: The deal got done in February, right, March, Yes, it got done in March, and then that was like hot when it is like first cases of COVID and now is in the United States. So that's some crazy ship out there.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 1: COVID is a fucking asshole. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 8: Dude.
Speaker 1: That's it's crazy. Cable network is what what does it say?
Speaker 2: I can't point two billion?
Speaker 1: It's so that next year? Yeah, but like that, that money, that money alone, I was told that money alone can pay everybody salary cap plus players I'm sorry, plus coaches, plus you know upstairs people that could pay everybody. Yeah, fifteen billions. Unbelievable, you know what I'm saying? Yeah, what's the if the Caps? Thirty two teams will say the Caps thirty million dollars? What's that math?
Speaker 2: I don't even know what you just sack. My head's hurting.
Speaker 1: Two hundred dollars, two hundred million dollars, thirty two teams?
Speaker 2: What's the math?
Speaker 1: What were you trying to say? How many billions of dollars? Is that? So it take five to make a billion? So five times six it's thirty, so it'd be six point one billion dollars? Did I just fucking do that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: We're gonna click it because we can check the math.
Speaker 1: We're gonna clay. Six point one billion dollars is the math I'm saying. If if the salary cap was maxed out for everybody, it's two hundred million dollars. Yeah, all right? And we have to pay all thirty two teams two hundred million dollars. What's thirty two times two hundred? Uh sixty four hundred?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What there's a six and a four and sixty four hundred? Yeah, so six sixty four hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: You said two hundred times three hundred.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, six and four billion dollars. So I was off by point three.
Speaker 2: Hey, we gotta we gotta stop whoever. I'll tell you what, we're probably getting roads.
Speaker 1: Six point four billion dollars, not even half that ship, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the money's out.
Speaker 1: There exact we don't know if like that's what teams are actually And also that's an eight year contract. You have us put that up. You know what I'm saying, it's like two billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Ye, I feel you close to Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: You can't pay for everybody. I was wrong. I'll tell you what. I'm enjoying the ship out of time too, man, I am too. It's a fun. It's a fun deal.
Speaker 2: Just a quick remind we're just sitting in your basement, hanging out.
Speaker 1: Kind of our jack stone. We're just trying to fucking chill in there, pay in the basement, man, hanging out. I'm just kidding the experience, big, big little side note. I know we do, uh we do. We do commercials sometimes. Yeah, we do do commercials for like reads.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for reads. We could do.
Speaker 1: We could do a commercial for merch right now. But give me one second because I need to talk to these Tier ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, talk to them.
Speaker 1: So, Tier one, I've been seeing I've been seeing some murmuring. I've been seeing my feeds swiggling around. Dude, I've been seeing some wolf heads, a lot of pride chilling on them user names. Dude, good fucking shit, Tier ones, because you guys have been blasting out. You guys have taken pride and being a Tier one and your Tier twos. I can feel you, dude, I can feel you guys kind of making that move. You just cleansed yourself, had yourself a nice little bubble bath, dude, using shampoo and conditioner. Rinse yourself out, dude, felt great hairs, a little frizzy, get out, new man, new woman, loving life. You about to be a Tier one. We loving it to death.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Tier twos, you guys are probably the best ones with those Tier threes. You need to put them on. I know there was one podcast I almost said it Will and I used to listen to, but we don't listen to anymore. I was like a tier three cat. You know what I'm saying, Sit in the background, all right, in the shade, watching from a distance. Funny clip, that's funny, you know what I'm saying. And Will was a tier two, got tier one? But nah, you were you weren't like tweeting at the guy all the time. But anyway, but anyway, right, because because, but anyway, you brought me along from a tier three to a tier two. People helping people, and that's powerful stuff, right, all right, you're feeling you're feeling salsa, you're feeling good about yourself. You're dancing up and down, you're riding high. Tier three life, kid, Let's make it a little better and go to tier two. All right? If you're a tier two doing d did that bath? Get that bubble bath, little conditional little ship, get you to tier one. All right, we love you to death, Thank you so much, and we're back. Oh we gotta do merch? What hang on? What was the you're just trying to say? I just want the tears. Tier threes, to move up, tier twos, to move up in tier one, six strong. That's all I'm trying to do.
Speaker 2: We got new merch. We do got new merch. Check out what's dropping as you listen to this episode. There's new merch officially dropped. White dad hats No you're not.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. I could see you on the golf course playing eighteen with that thing on. I could see you wearing I can't wait to wear fire up. I can't wait to wear it. I'm fired up on that.
Speaker 2: Check out this. You haven't seen this yet.
Speaker 1: Calling stick to work, but you can't call and stick to the boys. God bless. That's a great T shirt, quick to the point, bold font, I love I love our colors. I love our colors. That's a beautiful move. That's a great T shirt, crew neck, good job.
Speaker 2: That's a great shout out.
Speaker 1: Ryan at Hangtan did Ryan at Hang ten. He's always doing it. I owe that guy some money, right now, I do. I guess I thought that was funny, and everybody else, you know, they did laugh back there. All right, that's the only two things dropping.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, that's diff.
Speaker 1: Could have done a little bit bitter.
Speaker 2: We're in the works.
Speaker 1: We're in the works. You're always in the works.
Speaker 2: That's something quick to where we found a quote where like that's for sure us got to get it out.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what nice whoop you like that? I need to get my batteries broken.
Speaker 2: I know, hang on, I did want to ask you about that is well, have you tried charge the battery pack? Of course, I didn't want to disrespect you by having.
Speaker 1: To plugging the deal you stick the thing in. I was sitting there, it wasn't blinking lights or anything. Waited about an hour, threw it on the old Whooper. Did you put your charger in the water? No, because I've read that it's not waterproof. The Whoop is waterproof, but the Whoop charger is not waterproof. So you don't know what happened. I think the batteries is broken, or maybe it met the water without me knowing. Maybe they introduced themselves, you know what I'm saying. We got to get that back in action, dude, Get about I do love the Whoop. I I was gonna say something to you else that I really was excited about.
Speaker 2: But I forget bring to you else it.
Speaker 1: I love it. We're in the basement, fucking English, just killing it, dude. But I forget.
Speaker 2: I forget by the merch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the merch.
Speaker 5: You gotta buy the merch.
Speaker 2: Oh leave reviews too. I love reading those reviews are.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable review, five star review. I'll figure it out eventually. What I was going to talk about, Let's move to the next thing.
Speaker 2: Washington Redskins changing their name. Do you think they're gonna change it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Probably.
Speaker 2: I love how they said we're gonna do a thorough investigation about changing the name.
Speaker 1: Well they're gonna come back and be like, yeah, we we we've our investigations, funny.
Speaker 2: And it's like, okay, well you guys sounds what do you mean? They're just walking the room. Hey, we're changing it, right.
Speaker 1: I think if the Redskins changed their ship, I'm buying some of their stuff to have and be like, oh, yeah, that used to be the Washington Redskins. That used to be you know, like the Houston Oilers, just to kind of have it.
Speaker 2: Jerseys, what's that Compton Jerseys is gonna be a little how comboy that I.
Speaker 1: Might have to get me one, But then I, fuck, man, I can't have that what I'm saying, I can't have that. If you're if you were to change the name, what would you change it to. I threw my hat in there a couple of times. I said, you said something about teeth with big cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big cats, big Cat, said the Washington Teeth. And then I said, my old chip tooth as the logo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny. That was funny.
Speaker 2: The boy Josh, he put together a nice little graphic for us time.
Speaker 1: I would love to see it the Washington, I said, Washington wolf Pack. Of course he did.
Speaker 2: But doesn't that go is.
Speaker 1: Every I mean, no, no, it doesn't There any wolves in DC. Are the wolves in DC? I don't think, Well, the Titans are there. They call this the Athens at the South correct.
Speaker 2: A lot a lot of people think Washington Washington Redskins is in the state of Washington.
Speaker 1: I thought that when I was young. That's what I'm saying. A deal now, I'll tell you what you want to talk about. A mind explosion. Hey, that's a funny little deal. It's fucking dairy queen and that solid dude. That's some solid underlying deals.
Speaker 2: Washington wolf Pack.
Speaker 1: Though I see it doesn't play like you have to probably put something of politics in there. Why are you gonna put something with the capital exactly? Yeah, something like the capitals. Apparently that buddy who owns the Redskins, Dan Cider, Dan Sider, his partners won out for three of them of the Redskins are for sale. They are this bus kicks up on revenue. We might have to get her hands might forget her hands on a little bit of still try Yeah, why not? Hey, what's this money with a couple of couple of Abraham's. Yeah, like you said, I don't know, I've never heard so many refer to Abrahams as the first name. A couple of Lincoln's, the Washington Lincoln's, dude, solid, that's better than the wolf Pack. I like that better. Like the like we're talking about Athens of the South predators, you know what, and the predators when they were digging the arena out they found a skeleton of uh a sabortoo tiger, a savor tooth tiger in there. So they became the national or the National pretators, right, Yeah, natural sounds why music City see it all kind of plays Houston oilers a lot of money, a lot of oil in Texas you're right. I mean, you know what I'm saying, Arizona Cardinals.
Speaker 2: I'm still on board in the Washington wolf Pack.
Speaker 1: Dude, Hey, I know you are. But that's wolf pack, like Nevada wolf Pack, like Washington wolf Pack. Yeah, but like Nevada is called the wolf pack too.
Speaker 2: So what I think Washington wolf Pack would be sick?
Speaker 1: I don't think that'd be that sick. I think the idea that is sick. I think what would happen would not be sick. All right, you upset?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Just would you change the colors? Well you do black and gray? No, I mean you could keep the colors. Yeah, yeah, I'm out on that, but I'm gonna do some homework. I'm gonna do some homework on that.
Speaker 2: What do we got? What else? Kanye for president? I mean, I'm sure we can.
Speaker 1: I don't have a take. I don't care to have a take say about this. I like to stay out of politics myself personally. It's just depressing if I had to vote like Kanye. My man's a little while. You know what I'm saying. I'm pretty sure you've heard himself as Jesus one time. You know what I'm saying. If you if you think you're a god, I can't vote he does.
Speaker 2: He thinks he's a god.
Speaker 1: He thinks he's a god.
Speaker 2: I believe, so.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm into the whole conspiracy illuminati, like I'm on you know, So you think Kanya is a god because of that?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just saying like he has said that. So you're like, oh, he thinks that, and I'm saying I think so based on conspiracy theories I've seen. Yeah, do you think the illuminati? You think the LUMINAI is real? Do you think jay Z's in it? Yeah? Do you think Tanya is in it?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: Do you think Kim Kardashian's in it?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm fucking out on that.
Speaker 2: But which celebrities? Which celebrity would you vote for for president?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what I know. I think I know who you would. I think it'd be the same person and say it on three one two three at the Rock Rock Yeah, Hey, that solid. I'll tell you what. The Rock gotta get a little head on his shoulders. I'll tell you what. If you're looking at leadership and you like imagine being like fucking whoever the Chinese president is walk in there, say hello, open the fucking door up, Holy ship six or four have just brought the rock. I be, hey, holy shit, We're not gonna do nothing of y'all that handshake.
Speaker 2: Hey, whatever you want, very ship.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine a negotiation not going well and you just get rock bottom through a table.
Speaker 1: In the White House. Yeah, I'd say I vote for the rock for sure.
Speaker 2: I shake somebody's hands. Uh, they say their name, excuse excuse me? Would you say your name was? And as they say it again, it doesn't matter what your name is.
Speaker 1: Dude. I love that people saying they'd vote for a celebrity just because they like them, Like, we don't even know the rocks policies.
Speaker 2: I know, but he seems like a great dude based on his Instagram.
Speaker 1: Hey if they look goody good. You know what I'm saying. I know it comes out the rocks of communists like assholes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could happen, good los, This cake get canceled.
Speaker 3: This cute little door of this is sat Bolt's kid. She's adorable, named Olympia lightning Bolt.
Speaker 2: When I saw your question, what would you name? I thought of lightning bolts, So.
Speaker 1: No, I think it's a great name. I think he crushed it. Anybody else who would name their kid that you're an asshole? That is perfect? Yeah, you saying both? Can they Yeah? He can name whatever you want. That's a sweet little deal promote under the Hood. I guess we shouldn't read directly. Hey, we probably should tuck that out.
Speaker 2: You know, we're not professionals. We just do the fucking we actually are.
Speaker 1: Technically, we are professionals. We make money in this business. That's true, you know what I'm saying, So we are. We just do it our way, our way.
Speaker 2: So under the Hood Jack's baby, correct, Is there anybody I'm not referencing between two people? Go ahead and give credit like this isn't a fuck had of mic over Garrett, Garrett and Jack. It's their baby, our our our interns. We're letting them do their thing.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Jack had an idea of wanting to do like behind the scenes stuff with surrounding bus with the boys, so catch conversations before and after the episode, get us driving in just kind of from a perspective of an intern. He wanted to make a segment called under the Hood. He had a couple sketchy names which was behind the boys. No pause, Yeah, like I saw that happen in your mind too, you no pause. Well, he also wanted like behind the bus.
Speaker 1: Which is still the names. So you've thrown somebody under the bus now and you had no problem. It was what it was behind under the hood peoples, me and some other asshole people. It's a really sketch it empty, I.
Speaker 2: Was Garrett, Yeah, I wasn't. Don't know why he would say that, but under the hood is that behind the scenes, look at how shit goes down surrounding the bus, which I'm a fan of. I do have a correction, I have a I have a critique.
Speaker 1: Wow, publicly, you're gonna say this, Yes, accountability, accountabilit buddies, that's right.
Speaker 2: I thought the song was kind of trash.
Speaker 1: What was the sound play it? I didn't even know. He saw it.
Speaker 2: He asked what it was. We said it. He saw that, he thought, dope, But it's yeah, it's the interns, baby, dude.
Speaker 1: I will say anytime I watched a movie and you go to the credits and they start playing like people messing up during scenes or the jackass guys laughing, always thoroughly enjoyed that. Always you know what I'm saying. You see people, you autolize people, You look at people, you're like, wow, busting with the boys, What a legendary performance by those guys. But then you get to see us just being normal dudes, just guys being as if that this podcast can't be any more of that. You know what I'm saying, slid dude, let's hear this thing.
Speaker 2: Don't know what's up?
Speaker 1: Chase what I call you? Chase under the Hood blog series?
Speaker 2: I think it's dope. I thought what was it called behind the bus?
Speaker 1: At first?
Speaker 2: A little sketchy, little suspect, even more suspect, even more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, that was we were talking about.
Speaker 2: Josh is gonna grab it now? You said that you're gonna crush it, and so I believe in it. Whatever you're gonna do, I'm with you.
Speaker 1: How positive you are on this video. You want to know what they came after I even said the conversation. When you're like, hey, I'm gonna be forty minutes, or you're starting off the day with some.
Speaker 5: Adversity, don't happen anything notable.
Speaker 2: I was picking up our lattes on our coffee for our garrett. I got a text from Taylor saying I'm gonna be late, So I responded, this is it's not common, but it happens with the boy every now and then he responds forty minutes and uh, I guess he's going to get acupunctured. He thought it was going to be ten minutes long. With this pregnant w Taylor. She's due within the next few weeks, so she's getting acupunctured.
Speaker 1: For pregnancy stuff. And I just responded, all good, here goes see you tell me all good, but is it.
Speaker 2: Like, well it's happening. I can respond negatively, but that won't do anything. Just get here when you can crash the bus, crash the pod. I had your latte waiting.
Speaker 5: There we go and we're here Lates on deck.
Speaker 1: Killing.
Speaker 8: The initial thing was doing copyright free music, which we found that song, which I wasn't the biggest fan, but if you'd heard the other stuff you would have been a fan of that. We switched it and then we did remember to Breathe by stergel As the song which worked so well, and then we got blocked for it.
Speaker 1: So that's because the boy We're just too popular now. But this podcast is just like on everybody's ratear.
Speaker 2: Now, when you say we get blocked by what does that mean, like we can't post it?
Speaker 3: So yeah, YouTube goes about copyright infringement.
Speaker 1: Two ways.
Speaker 3: They either block it and claim it but they let the video live. They just take all the ad revenue, or they block it and say you can't upload the video at all, and then that's what that's what they did for this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ah damn, gotcha. Well, you know, maybe we'll find a better song next time. Guys, weren't some weird times Right now? We're working at home, we're taking care of kids. If you have kids, shout out to parents who have kids.
Speaker 1: And they're they're doing their best to make all of it work.
Speaker 2: A lot of us are also working out at home in home workouts, learning how to be self sufficient without having to go to all these different businesses. And you always want you always want something personalized. You always got to take a moment for yourself. Big shout out to self is having the right set of earbuds. Everyone needs a great.
Speaker 1: Pair of wireless earbuds.
Speaker 2: But before you go dropping hundreds of dollars on a pair, you need to check out the boys at Raycon.
Speaker 1: You already know.
Speaker 2: Raycont earbuds started about half the price compared to all the other premium wireless earbuds on the market. They sound just as amazing, if not better than all those top than all of those top audio brands that we know of. Their newest model, the Everyday E twenty five earbuds, are the best ones yet, with six hours of playtime, seamless bluetooth pairing, more base in a more compact design that gives you a nice noise isolating fit. Raycon's earbuds are so comfortable they're perfect for conference calls or binging podcasts like The Boys, working out by yourself so that way you're listening to your own sound and not the noise of your kids, your dog, anybody else around your roommates, nothing else going on except you in your earbuds at Raycon. Unlike some of the other wireless options, Raycon earbuds are both stylish and discreet, with no dangling wires or stems to distract anyone during video calls. You've heard me talk about how the company was shown ed by ray j celebs like Cardi B j R. Smith, all of them. They're obsessed with Raycons. The Boys obsessed with Raycons. I love I love using them as I work out as I'm in the garage, especially on that god damn assault bike. Dude, you need you need a voice in your ears to get you through them things. Pick up a parent see what the hype is all about. Get fifteen percent off your order at buy Raycon dot com slash bussing. That's by Raycon dot com. Slash busting for fifteen percent off Raycon Wireless earbuds. Again, that's by Raycon dot Com. Slash busting for fifteen percent off. Shout out the boys of Raycon. No free shoutouts. I hope you're enjoying this wonderful episode. I know we did, but shout out you guys. There's one last thing. I was like, No, that our review.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you why I ain't read that. We'll have Jack read it. Should we have a segment where Jack reads the review? Dude, we should have Jack sit right there and hey, yeah, have Jack read the review? Have Jack read that? And today on Stoner Reviews, Bullied by the Boys sounds all right?
Speaker 2: Can you read? Hey?
Speaker 1: Can you read that Bullied by the Boys real quick? What is that trophy? Did we get do we win something else.
Speaker 3: That's the you know the baseball team that a coach.
Speaker 1: So we came in senior insta. So we came in second this weekend in a tournament of two teams.
Speaker 2: Oh so they're just handing out trophies participation the fuck out of here? Do you get that trophy out of here? I was gonna throw Garrett, get it out of here.
Speaker 1: I'll take that trophy to the store and get it switched out with a bus with the boy's plack.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks like we want something, but right now we need it off the bus. Garrett, get off the bus. Second place fucking trophy. I guess, look how big that shi it is?
Speaker 1: I guess we don't believe in participation trophies. No, that ship's like up to somebody, that's like up to my waist.
Speaker 2: That's how big that trophy is. Second place out of two teams.
Speaker 1: Not a big participation. That's podium.
Speaker 2: Staying on the podium.
Speaker 1: I'm more upset that that's gold. It should be silver.
Speaker 2: Yeah I do. That's another play too, but I mean still, anyway.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to the segment. Jack comes it down, frustrated, U flustered. Yeah, come does that mic work? Yeah, all right, I have one hope, so he said I would hope. So all right. On today's episode, all right, everybody, welcome Jack to the Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 8: Welcome, longtime listener. Is it on?
Speaker 2: It sounds like they're always Are you nervous a little bit? I can I can see it. I can see it shaking.
Speaker 1: I feel it feels hard you. Hey, that things bouncing due, Hey, that thinks banking.
Speaker 8: There's a lot writ about it reading back in high school or whatever middle school is.
Speaker 1: I was with you, man, it's a tough deal. It's a very stressful time.
Speaker 8: So you know, you just gotta you gotta get going.
Speaker 1: Hey, beat, I'll tell you what if you starts sweating and I pissed myself.
Speaker 2: If he had a whip on, it'd say he's in a workout, in the middle of a workout.
Speaker 1: Ship. I can hear my headphones. I get this guy at edible.
Speaker 2: There you go, take a breath.
Speaker 8: Yeah, all right, welcome journey segment. I'm Jack the intern and this is bullied by the Boys five stars.
Speaker 1: At least at least it was a good bully. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Today I came across the video on Instagram in which video I felt personally attacked. This video depicted various levels of fan hood for a podcast. I find myself in a state of sound.
Speaker 2: Don't do that.
Speaker 1: Don't do that, I said. I found sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, you said, I find.
Speaker 1: It's all right.
Speaker 8: I found myself in a state of reflection and realized.
Speaker 1: I was not where I wanted to be.
Speaker 8: I felt down on myself, like I just got wedgied from hell and hung on a locker.
Speaker 1: It's interesting.
Speaker 8: So I decided to stand up for myself. I will not allow myself to be in a situation to feel like this ever again.
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 8: So here, I am bored at work, about to listen to my first episode of Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 1: Shaka Shaka dude. Five stars, five star review, five star read, shout out also the.
Speaker 2: Game of Throne. Are got giant orgasmic testes?
Speaker 1: Dude, Yep, that guy is not a virgin. This is a great review, dude, five stars. This guy probably he probably subscribed, unsubscribed to resubscribed. This guy's on a fast track to a tier one. He's on a fast track. He is respect and love that all right, Bring up the next one.
Speaker 8: The boys five Stars from Nick V nineteen seventy four.
Speaker 1: Before you go any further, Yeah, I know, dude, I almost don't you better fucking do this like an actual dog would do it. Don't say the word, be the word, feel it philis philis. Well he does it, bark bark bark. No, No, that's wolf for the boys. Because it wasn't good enough. Way bring up another word.
Speaker 2: Oh god, finally a normal name.
Speaker 8: Say the name doubley is from Noah Gaither. I think, hey, at least we got shout out five stars.
Speaker 1: I was scared and lonely.
Speaker 8: I was a scared and lonely puppy before the wise guidance of Taylor.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 8: Interesting period. There's a lot of grammar in this one that probably is my grammar. But his words struck power into me, transforming me into one of the boys. Taylor taught me patients, especially when dealing with those who are disrespectful and interrupt. Before the climax of the story, I'd say who but no free shout outs, Love you guys and appreciate the laughs.
Speaker 1: For wolf emojis.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Noahgaithor.
Speaker 1: I love the way you said that. I would have liked you to say a wolf of moji wolf emoji wolf moji wolf emoji. We can probably cut it. No, no, no, it's fine. We'll just leave that one. When was it? Run? To grow on? When to grow on?
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: Hey, someone's birthday's coming out?
Speaker 2: Yours? I like how you did it, like it was mine. Hey, someone's birthday's coming out?
Speaker 1: Oh man, Hey, shout out No it dude, shout out? Know is fakedan. That's definitely not true, But I appreciate I can be a What was it teaching you patients? I don't think I've ever taught anybody patients in my entire life, but caught him to Noah, all right, Jack, all right?
Speaker 8: The Boys original five Stars by I'm not sure. I'm not gonna try and pronounce that name. Honestly, if you told me that I would get to be soothed by the greatest linebacker of all time and a man who has become my father, I would have said it doesn't exist. But goddamn. I love the big hugs and tiny.
Speaker 1: Kids, sacrilegious and beautiful. What a gorge.
Speaker 2: I enjoy seeing the comments when people talk about my voice being soothing. Yeah, you feel like my voice is soothing.
Speaker 1: No question, I have you on tape at home. I put you before I go to sleep. I've cut up a bunch of words. The call map should get me. Have me do a little voice over, starts shouts call maat, but bring that papers going by the Redskins or the make nobody mads h is that it? Hey, good job, Thank you guys for doing a reviews. Thank you for doing that. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: It was funn did great Jack.
Speaker 1: Thanks.
Speaker 2: How do you feel now?
Speaker 1: Uh? Feel my heart way better?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It has done a lot.
Speaker 2: That ship was rumbling.
Speaker 1: You're close to a heart attack. You gotta ride the wave. I'll tell you what. I wouldn't have done that good. I know I wouldn't have done that good. You noticed a period? I would have never I can't.
Speaker 2: I said you noticed the period?
Speaker 1: When I When I see a period, I fuck, I hammer funck through that thing. You know what I'm saying. I'm one one one run on sentence. Dude.
Speaker 2: This is a solid pod.
Speaker 1: This is a solid I enjoyed this pod.
Speaker 2: Hey, subscribe ray five stars reviews like this so Jack can use this fun little voice and read them. Yeah, follow us everywhere, shout us out, dude, show us some love Tier ones.
Speaker 1: We hear you read them Tier twos along, dude, and but that the Tier threes. Oh ba, you're back there in the darkness, dude. Flip the light on, get the cockroaches out there and come on the bus, dude, right, bigugs, tiny.
Speaker 2: Kisses always, Guys, gals, people of all ages, appreciate you so much for tuning into another episode of Busting with the Boys. If you haven't yet, please subscribe to the episode on Apple, podcast, Spotify, whatever platform you're on.
Speaker 1: We're on there.
Speaker 2: We have a YouTube channel, Busting with the Boys. We've beld love if you subscribe there as well. If you are subscribed and you want to be more for the boys, unsubscribe and resubscribe. Again, it sounds funny and stupid and kind of obnoxious, but all of your subscriptions and resubscribing and stuff, it helps in these little algorithm games for climbing charts. Because again, we were very organic you guys. Where we're at is because of you guys, So we like to keep it fucking organic and just from us and to us versus the world. But we really do, we really appreciate your guys and support a few of you had questions about merchandise, you can go. Our merchandise story is on barstool sports dot com. Go over to shop and we are under the brand Busting with the Boys. You can find all of our gear there. We restart constantly. Now, if you guys have any ideas, shout us out. If you guys buy the gear, shout us out. We really do love when you got us, talk back to us, add us, mention us, put us on your stories, tag us, all that fun stuff.
Speaker 1: We like grabbing that stuff and putting in.
Speaker 2: Our YouTube episodes, and again, we just love it.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: We love you guys.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you so much. Keep being for the fucking boys. Keep being a wolf. The biggest of hugs and the tinieste of kisses. We love you, We appreciate you. Tune in next week for another episode of Bust with the Boys. Nod Man.
Speaker 1: Mother Drug stops Falcons as Jessy loves Loise