Speaker 1: What crazy length have you gone to to get somebody's number?
Speaker 2: Gewill show, you get.
Speaker 1: A billboard, you hire a plane to write in the sky. Did you do the unthinkable and walk up to them and give them a pleasurable introduction and then ask them politely if you could take them out for a drink sometime?
Speaker 2: Gross?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's disgusting, right, I asked because one man is going viral for the way he got a girl's number, and now the entire internet is debating on if he's a total romantic or a total creep.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: What it is and why this guy's either a casanova or just a cassano. It's the gel Show. What's the most original way you've asked somebody out? It's the Jewble Show. You know, you got to shoot your shot, right, It just depends on how you do it. Are you like an international spy waiting in the wings for a perfect target and then you keep it nice and low key and walk up to them tall, dark and mysterious and then ask them out on a date?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or are you like one of those fishermen who throws a stick of dynamite in the water and sees what floats to the surface. Well, one man is going viral today for the way he asked the woman out, and the internet is debating if he's the sweetest dude ever or if he's earned the honor of twenty twenty four's creep of the Year.
Speaker 2: Here's what happened.
Speaker 1: Also text in four one oh six one if you think you can top this story. A woman posted on TikTok the other day about how she was asked out and she had just gotten off of a flight and was at the airport when she received this text, Hi, Kristen, my name is Nate. I saw you and thought you were so beautiful. Oh, so I had to find a way to talk to you. Text read I saw your number on your luggage tag? What and decided to text you. I promise this isn't as weird as it seems.
Speaker 2: Give a guy a chance. No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the guy got her number off of her luggage tag and tried to hit her up.
Speaker 2: That's so nice. I think it's nice, Nina. Yes, because you know that you are the only one he's contacting. You could have looked at all the luggage tags. No, there's no way. There's not enough time to look at all of the luggage tags, because if you look at your DMS, that's all this hey beautiful, hey beautiful. At least this is more unique. This is more hey beautiful.
Speaker 4: I followed you all the way until you dropped your lugag drop, and then I found your number and now I'm texting you.
Speaker 2: And that means he really liked her and he put in the effort.
Speaker 1: Did he grab her bag and like hide it to get the information?
Speaker 5: He just saw it.
Speaker 2: He probably just saw it like going around, Well, I guess not, because she had to pick it up, so he had to know that it was hers exactly. Probably just walked by casually, look down and has a photographic memory. Well, come on, here's the more likely story.
Speaker 6: Spotted her before the plane took off, clocked her bag in his brain boop, and she's like, oh, I see her in line. She's now dropping her bag right. Then he sits the whole flight. He's brewing, he's stewing, he's figuring it out right. Then he gets to the baggage claim and he makes sure he's right by where it drops it. As soon as it drops, he picks it up, pretends he's like, oh wait, that's not my bag, but clocks the phone number right, probably takes a picture of it.
Speaker 1: To be honest, I wrote it down in his phone.
Speaker 2: Yes, take a minute. I mean, I don't know. This is all very oddly specific, so I'm just wondering.
Speaker 6: Brad, I just know the logistics of how this would have to work, right, Okay, what.
Speaker 2: Do you say exactly? It feels like this is something he's done. We're talking about.
Speaker 1: We're talking about a guy that the Internet is either saying it's super romantic or super creepy because he got a girl's number off for luggage tag and then hit her up and she posted it on TikTok and now it's going viral.
Speaker 4: I feel like you have to get someone's number, you'd have to just make like Brad saying, like you just glance at a bag and be.
Speaker 2: Like, night, yeah you got it. Literally well also looking at it. I mean, doesn't that also just show his interest? Like if he was a serial killer, he wouldn't have texted her, you just would have stalked her. And then he already did the stalking exactly of serial killing here, Yeah, but was just trying to love her. Every CSI Miami episode starts, you know, why, Because I'm just sick of it, and I know my mom tells me all you got to do is find a dude that likes you, that puts in the effort, and cares for you more than you care for him. And as I'm hearing this story, it sounds like this guy cares for her and will probably more than anybody else.
Speaker 1: Well, if you were at the airport, Nina, and some guy got your number from your bag tag and hit you up, you'd be down.
Speaker 2: I say, send a picky. What think he's waiting for, like, just to get into your house to kill you? Well, then he really worked hard at doing it. He was like, well, at least he tried, he wanted the effort for it. At least I could go out knowing that somebody cared enough. Because as of right now, if I went out, that's not true.
Speaker 1: I will say I've done something similar. What you have a lot of bag tag?
Speaker 7: What was?
Speaker 1: I was in line at the grocery store one time and this girl was giving out her awards number, and I took out my notes in my.
Speaker 2: Phone and I wrote down a number. As she was saying, okay, this is not I did text her. How did it work. Well.
Speaker 1: I tried to text her and be like, hey, blah blah blah, good, you know, wrong number text, hoping that I could start some sort of like it'll be like a Hallmark movie, you know. She gets to text me and like are we meeting this Saturday? And she's like, wrong number, And I'm like, oh, my name is Jubile, how are you? And then all of a sudden, well, now I'm free Saturday.
Speaker 2: It didn't happen text work exactly, okay, but I would like you all to know that Jubil is one of the most romantic people. We all know that's true, and he did that.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: If I got a message like that, I'd be like, why are you so texting me this? I told you it's a wrong person already go bind your Yeah.
Speaker 1: But it didn't work for me. She didn't respond with anything. But it did still work out because I do use that number when I'm at safe we getting gas.
Speaker 2: So I do get a discount. So it did work.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 9: It's another Jewbile phone Frameay mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, this is Pete Eagans calling from I was looking for Susan. Yes, Hi, Hey, Susan How are you.
Speaker 8: I'm good.
Speaker 2: How are you.
Speaker 1: I'm having a great day, Thank you very much. I'm actually calling because we haven't met yet, but you've been interviewing and I've got to talk to you. I'm one, I'm in HR, so I need to speak with you, and I'm calling to let you know that we have decided to go ahead and hire you. Oh yes, congratulations, no problem. We will reach out with further detail. Okay, yep, but the start date should be next week. But again, I'll have I'll have who have you.
Speaker 2: Been interviewing with again, Jared.
Speaker 1: I'll have Jared give you a call and go over all that stuff. But I just want to call and take congratulations.
Speaker 10: Okay, good, Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I was excited. Have a good day you too.
Speaker 10: Thanks. Hello.
Speaker 1: Hey, Susan P. Deekins again. Oh hi, yeah, so calling you back. Just needed to touch on one thing about the job that you're just hired for.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, unfortunately we are going to have to let you go.
Speaker 1: Wait why Well, you know, after I got off the phone with you after hiring you, I thought about it and you weren't excited enough for me. So you know, here at we like people who are very excited about their jobs.
Speaker 8: No, I don't understand.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it just was I didn't do it, although I didn't.
Speaker 1: Like you on the phone, right Yeah, So there was just yeah, it just wasn't excited enough for me, and so therefore I'm going to go ahead and recommend that we do not hire you. So I'm so sorry about that before, but I thought about it more and I was just like, wow, that was really a lame expression when I told you had the job, and uh, like I said, one people who are excited about their work here, So have a good day.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I.
Speaker 11: Prove it to you anyway by now bye.
Speaker 7: Oh hello, Hi, Susan P.
Speaker 2: Dagins again from Yeah you know what.
Speaker 1: Uh pretty awkward to call you and hire you and then fire you. Yeah, so I'm calling you back because I want to discuss I sound like you were going to say something before I hung up.
Speaker 2: Were you going to say something?
Speaker 11: I mean, I was just going to say that I'm really excited and if I agree with you in some other way, I would like you. I don't want to lose a job because of the way I answered the phone.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you know, against my better judgment, I'm going to hire you back, Susan, you got the job. Thank you yep, and so, like I said, Jared will be in touch.
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, all right, bye bye bye.
Speaker 13: Hello, Hi, Susan Pedekins again from Hello, Hey, so unfortunately I have to let you know that we do have to not hire you.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 15: I'm really good.
Speaker 2: I'm getting whiplashed from this.
Speaker 10: Why do you keep like hiring me and firing me? I don't understand what's happening.
Speaker 1: I went and talked to Jared, who's the guy that you'd be working for, you know? And I asked him what sort of outfit you wore on your interview and he told me the color and I just did not like the outfit that he described.
Speaker 10: This is starting to seem ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Okay, have a good day, thank you. Hello, Hey, Susan pede Eakins again from me.
Speaker 11: Okay, now I'm done. I don't want this job anymore. If you're going to keep with flashing me around and hiring me and firing me, I do not want this job. I don't want to work for a company like that. You are literally an what's your job? But you're not even doing your job.
Speaker 10: You're terrible at that and there it is.
Speaker 2: That's the kind of passion I was looking for. Susan, you are hired back.
Speaker 10: Didn't you hear me? You twit?
Speaker 11: I do not want your jobs anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then I'll let you know that this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your friend. Jessica set you up. It's a joke, she said. She said, you've been interviewing for jobs and you think you might have got one, and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I hate her.
Speaker 5: Annoying wake up every morning with jewbel phone Franks.
Speaker 2: It's sign of Bernina's what's trending? So Live Nation has just been hit with a class action lawsuit over the ticket Master data breach. So do you remember back in April they got hacked and everybody got warned to go in and change your passwords and all that stuff because all of your information was leaked out. God, well now they're getting hit with it because of all of that. So they want Ticketmaster to actually take responsibility for not having better security, which is Live Nation do they own Ticketmasters? They do.
Speaker 6: In fact, I looked up live Nation yesterday for a random reason. And I didn't realize just how many companies Live Nation.
Speaker 2: I know, they own everything.
Speaker 6: You know, we just as a show went to Austin City limits Live Nation Nation.
Speaker 2: Yea, that's not surprising. Well, but they don't tell you that.
Speaker 6: They say it's C three, which is a subsidiary of But they run Lollapalooza, they run the Governor's Ball, they run all of it.
Speaker 2: And so I was like, I was like floored.
Speaker 6: Wow, It's like when you find out that the Lieu Vatan people own like every brand except for like nine of them.
Speaker 2: Is that illegal? Is that like a monopo? Well they are being yeah, but this one's different because they are a monopoly and should have all of this type of you know, all the resources. They're saying, you should have had better security, better data security practices in place. So this was filed in the California federal courts and they're looking for unspecified damages of at least five million dollars on behalf of millions of users. That seems kind of low, no, pretty low for all of the people that were affected by this. Five million dollars doesn't go that far a lot.
Speaker 4: But does that mean we can join the class action lawsuit if we are part of I.
Speaker 2: Believe, yes, the one used we get a check for twenty cents.
Speaker 6: Yes, usually you're automatically, like, so I've actually been a part of the ones that you get added to automatically. I used to work for a company that did some bad stuff and I didn't know. I just get a check one day for like thirty bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got like a two dollars check before. Yeah, I never knew what those were for the class action last year settled. That's one thing. This will make your feet feel good and get your little fur babies in the feel good mood too. Crocs is now coming out with shoes for dogs and matching ones for they're humans. That's cute, cute, It is really cute. Dogs are like what.
Speaker 1: Like, I thought those things are ridiculous on the human.
Speaker 2: For me, and I never really understood the shoes for dogs thing, except for when it's cold outside or hot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or hot really hot like that way their feet their feet burned.
Speaker 2: Well, the juice is a definitely upgrade. Yeah, I'm sorry. You can get him to wear it. Oh, cross even in sport mode does in sport mode. We're ready for a run. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: What do you mean the little the little thing that goes on the back of your heel that's putting into sport mode.
Speaker 2: I did not know that.
Speaker 4: Thing over your You're ready to run, baby, let's go.
Speaker 2: There goes Jubel and here's dog, mister Pross.
Speaker 1: Now I know if I see anybody wearing crocs with the back flips, they're going somewhere.
Speaker 4: Non sport modes like we're doing. Just like later on the house sport mods like, oh, they mean business.
Speaker 6: They're going to get coffee before they go back and lay around the house.
Speaker 2: And that's what's trend. It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the.
Speaker 1: Jubile Show, Ryan is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and he thinks that his wife of six years, Vanessa, might be messing around. So we're call her in a few minutes and see if we can figure that out. But first, Ryan, I'm sorry, situation man, why do you think your wife might be cheating?
Speaker 14: Well, we've had a great marriage, like everything's you know, for the most part, it's been going well. But then lately, you know, with work and stuff, we've just been swamped and we really haven't been able to spend that much time together, so we thought it'd be fun and maybe spice things up by adding another girl.
Speaker 16: Okay, so yeah, since you know it's another.
Speaker 14: Girl, I wanted to let her pick. And we have this mutual friend. Her name's Jenny, Like she's.
Speaker 16: Hung out with us, come with us to the.
Speaker 14: Bars, drank with us, and you know, so.
Speaker 10: Like she knows there.
Speaker 2: So that's who she who she chose.
Speaker 14: And Jennie was down for so she was like, neither of us had done this before, and she was super nervous about it. She's never been with another girl, so she was like drinking a little bit, you know, and then we've drank a lot of smoked a lot and she ended up getting too trash and and it didn't end up happening. But since then, I feel like, since then go down, I'm like she's just been distant, you know, like like I know my wife and I can tell what she's bored. She's just like she doesn't text me back like she usually used to, and it's just been very vague and she's just going out a lot, and I don't know, man, I.
Speaker 16: Just got this. It's like this pit of my stomach like I could feel it.
Speaker 2: So was that Jenny girl there that time when you when you guys all were getting kind of messed up before it was actually about to go down. Was she also there prepared to let it go down and then just it just never happened.
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, okay, yeah, we were all hanging out, but then yeah, Vanessa just I think I think she just was a little too nervous and then you know.
Speaker 10: Try to overcompensate it by we.
Speaker 14: Just drank a smoke a little too much and you know, so, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Just didn't happen. Do you think that she's spending time with Jenny without you?
Speaker 10: I don't know. I mean maybe, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: Some some's going on, Like I don't know if.
Speaker 16: It's with Jenny or with another guy or somebody. It's just like I can.
Speaker 14: Tell when she's bored, like she's around, I feel like she doesn't want to be there, you.
Speaker 2: Know, So to you, boredom automatically goes to bedroom like could boredom be conversation? Could it be?
Speaker 16: You guys are Yeah, it's not just better, it's more it's more like just like the way we used to enjoy our company and you know, it's this stuff like that, and like her responses.
Speaker 14: Are vague and quick, and you know, it's just been forever since we've had sex, and yeah, I don't know if I you know, if I screwed something up.
Speaker 16: Or like I just I just missed, you know, that mischievous little cycle.
Speaker 17: That I married.
Speaker 14: And you know, of course some thumb's not there, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is she giving you any hints that she's that anything else might be going on other than that she's not kind of detached?
Speaker 16: No, I mean, it's just like I said, just her texts are vague and short, and it's just like it's got the ceiling, you know.
Speaker 1: And have you tried to find out in any other way or is this your first attempt to like see if you can figure it out?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 14: This isn't my first attempt to kind of figure things out, like I, you know, I just U I said, it's just been ferver since we had sex. And it's just like I don't want to be overbearing or whatever, you know, because then that like push her further away, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, well we'll try to figure out for you. You already told us what grocery store you guys are a Rewards card member at So we'll play a song come Back and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every month we choose one lucky Rewards Card member who gets free flowers delivered from our Florida department. We'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, cool, all right, we'll play.
Speaker 1: A song come back and get her to catch cheeter next. Right in the middle of Today's to Catch a Cheeter if you're just joining us, Ryan is on the phone and Ryan thinks that his wife of six years, Vanessa, might be cheating. So in a second, we're gonna call her and pretend to be from the grocery store, that she's a Rewards card member, and say that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our Florida department. We'll see if she sends those to Ryan or to somebody else. But before we do that, Ryan, why don't you refresh our memory on why you think she's cheating.
Speaker 14: We wanted to spice things up in the bedroom, and uh, we try to get our friend Jenny involved, but you know she was really nervous my wife, and then you know, she drank a lot, we smoked a lot and she just just ended again a little too trash and and it didn't go down. But since then, like she's just been distant and like, you know, I don't I don't know what.
Speaker 10: The deal is.
Speaker 16: It's like we haven't had sex or forever.
Speaker 2: Her texts are just vague and.
Speaker 16: Like non responsive.
Speaker 14: She's a texted bad right away like she used to, and it's just uh yeah, it's just a awkward.
Speaker 2: All right, man, are you ready for us to call her? Yeah, okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Hi, this is Carble calling from I was looking for our rewards card. Remember named Vanessa.
Speaker 10: Hi, Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 1: Hey Vanessa, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this month's big winner. Thank you for shopping with us.
Speaker 10: Okay, winder of what what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: The flowers?
Speaker 10: The flowers? Okay, I won flowers.
Speaker 1: Every single month, we choose one rewards card member to say thank you very much for being such a valued customer. You've won thirty six long simmery roses of box of candy or chocolates and card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States of America. It's a three hundred and sixteen dollars value. Actually, congratulations.
Speaker 10: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, thank you very much for shopping with us.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, I love you for sure.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: And here's how it works. I can take the information down over the phone in just a matter of minutes. If you know who you want to send them to right now, I can do that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, no, I'm good, I know who I want to Yeah.
Speaker 1: Great, okay, let me just pull up my form here. The first thing I would need would be the name, the first and name of the person that you would like to send them to.
Speaker 10: Yeah, her name is Jenny.
Speaker 2: Okay, Ginny. And is there anything you would like to put on a card?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I keep it. Thanks for opening my eyes. Another thing, see you.
Speaker 1: Tonight, Yes, I can do that. And also just one more small thing. I want to let you know that your husband is on the phone listening to this. What this is actually the Jewbil Show. It's a radio show.
Speaker 2: My name's Jubil. Yeah, I'm Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria.
Speaker 1: And we do a segment to catch a cheater where if you think your significant other might be cheating, you see you, they send flowers, suit and your husband Ryan is on the phone.
Speaker 10: We wait, Ryan, Wait what you called the radio? Ryan?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I knew I knew.
Speaker 16: Something to do with know, because you're just you did You've been so distant and like I could tell that something's off with you, and.
Speaker 10: I didn't know that was good.
Speaker 14: So I thought maybe there was another guy or no, no, you are.
Speaker 10: A piece of crap. Seriously, you called the radio. What what did you think? You thought I was cheating or something? That's really really you know, rich coming from you, I definitely knew something was up.
Speaker 9: Well okay, uh, I don't know what you told these people, But did you tell them about what you did with Jinny?
Speaker 2: What did you do with Oh?
Speaker 10: That's that's what I figured, That's what I thought.
Speaker 9: So Ryan had this great idea that we should have a threesome, and I passed out before anything happened, and then I heard, you know, I called Jenny, the girl who was there. I called her the next day and she was like, yeah, also, I should probably tell you that me and Ryan hooked up a little bit.
Speaker 10: So you cheated? Ryan you were the one you cheat. Yeah, we were drinking and we.
Speaker 16: Didn't have sex nothing like, Yeah, we messed.
Speaker 10: Around with it.
Speaker 9: Hey, I know exactly what you did, and me and Jenny did the same stuff.
Speaker 10: So there you go.
Speaker 9: I guess we're Ethan and I really liked it.
Speaker 2: So, so did you do that to get back at him or because you liked Jenny?
Speaker 9: I think at first it was seeing it back in him, and also just like, okay, well, his whole thing was like expand your horizons, like you should become more like liberated or whatever, and so.
Speaker 10: You know, if he thinks it's okay for him to do it, then I should be able to do it too. And really, well.
Speaker 2: See, technically both cheated on each other with the same person.
Speaker 9: He's going who started it, So he was when he came up with the priest. He's the one who stuck with her.
Speaker 10: When I was. So you know who's the real one at fault here? I mean both of us obviously, but you started it.
Speaker 18: I know.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, but I didn't tell you. I feel terrible, but I just like I don't want I don't want to continue the way things are going with you, you know, being distance with me and my disengaged like it's been awful for me.
Speaker 10: Well, I think it's crap that you cheated and I don't like it. I don't like the way this is going either.
Speaker 9: I'm visitable right now with you and I don't like this be there.
Speaker 2: The communication is starting to really open up. I just have a question about that. Did you guys set rules in place before you walked into this threesomething? Like, did you discuss that if one of you passes out you can continue without the other one or whatever it is? Because because what what I do know, Victoria anything, you can't go into those types of Actually Jubile knows too, you can't walk into those types of situations without having rules.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Ryan thought there was no reason I have rule of real friends, it'll be fine whatever, And literally.
Speaker 10: That was not the case. It was there, and yeah, we can't go back from there.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, it looks like you guys have a lot to talk about. Ryan, you got your answer, and sorry, there's no flowers, Vanessa.
Speaker 2: Maybe they both got to stop talking to Jenny.
Speaker 18: I'm not.
Speaker 16: Well, I don't want to the wrong way six years of marriage.
Speaker 10: Yeah, okay, sure, listen, we have two options here.
Speaker 9: We can call it quick because we cannot come back from them thinking we've changed now. But your other option is Jenny's coming over here in about half an hour here, and what a conversation.
Speaker 17: Have a conversation that competition is not gonna be allowed to talk and let us know how that threpled you out though.
Speaker 14: Okay, obviously, yeah, I'll take option too.
Speaker 5: Okay, the jewel shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 19: I'm stupid, you're smart, I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking, I'm not attractive.
Speaker 10: All right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 1: That, It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramirez in a fall up Losic game of trivia for all the trivia Gloria.
Speaker 2: Also, speaking of fall.
Speaker 1: Make sure you get your house covered in all of the fall necessities with one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's, because not only are they here to hook you up for you Versus Victoria, they're also here to help with all of your fall daycor needs cue the Core Decor Decor Core.
Speaker 2: Okay, you all your fall Daycore needs this.
Speaker 7: Here's a knack.
Speaker 1: It's only the day Shop in store or at Macy's dot com. And if you want to play, Victoria calls up eighty eight three four three one six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also d m us at the Jubil Show or go to the Jubil Show dot com. And now let's get Victoria's brain all warmed up and ready to go. Here we go, Victoria, answer these as fast as possible. How can you telephone?
Speaker 2: Aunt? Is a boy or a girl?
Speaker 4: Bye?
Speaker 2: Looking guns? Some tiny little aunt? What are you? I'm not never sitting on the sidewalk picking up these little siders like it's mama.
Speaker 1: Here, it's a boy, It's an uncle?
Speaker 2: Huh aunt an uncle?
Speaker 1: How many beers does it take to get a bird drunk?
Speaker 8: One?
Speaker 2: Big one? Two cans? Or is coming up next? You will show?
Speaker 8: You know what's weird about your quiz is, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys to like you.
Speaker 1: It's time for America's a favorite trivia game. You versus Victoria Your chance. Just take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for all the trivia glory and one hundred dollars Macy's gift card. Let's meet today's contestant for you versus Victoria.
Speaker 2: Brittany.
Speaker 1: What's up, Brittany.
Speaker 12: Nay?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm here with my boy.
Speaker 10: My oldest is shocked that we got through.
Speaker 1: That's a long name.
Speaker 2: What's his name?
Speaker 10: Get creative?
Speaker 2: What are your kids?
Speaker 15: Kids?
Speaker 2: Oh? Those are great names?
Speaker 1: Wow? All right, good, really good naming job. Not quite as good as shocked we got through. But shocked we got through is gonna be the name of the year. Yeah, all right, here we go. We're gonna tell Victoria to leave the studio. By all right, Victoria is leaving, and Brittany, here's how the game is played. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 10: I'm as ready as I can be.
Speaker 2: Alright, here we go. Your time it starts now? Which is faster light or sound? What is the powerhouse of the cell? What sport is love? A score in.
Speaker 10: Nant?
Speaker 2: Which bird has the largest wingspan?
Speaker 15: Eg?
Speaker 2: How many noses does a slug have?
Speaker 1: How many are too?
Speaker 2: I got that it will.
Speaker 1: Bring Victoria back in the studio and while she's getting settled, Brittany was something you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 10: I am a preschool teacher at a super awesome monitory school.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just sorious geometry in kindergarten.
Speaker 20: I think, yeah, they than I am.
Speaker 2: My brother went to one of those. He's an engineer. I'm a radio.
Speaker 1: I don't know if Victoria is ready to play the game, but when she walked back in studio, I saw her sniffer hair and then give a funny look over the power this morning.
Speaker 2: I showered yesterday.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I just I wanted to see if it smell bad.
Speaker 2: But I didn't smell bad. It smells like my hair. I'm just like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know you, all right, Victoria can be little key thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just sniff your hair and you have to be Brittany out right to win? All right, Brittany, you can tell Victoria when to go.
Speaker 2: Which is faster light or sound?
Speaker 17: Light?
Speaker 2: What is the powerhouse of the cell?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, I know, I know what's at the m mitochondria? What sport is love? A scoring? What this? Uh? If your hair? We can give you a question next. Which bird has the largest wingspan? An eagle? Now a pelican? How many noses does a slug have? Five? Are worker bees male or female?
Speaker 17: Give me a second, I'm trying think of the B movie is male?
Speaker 1: All right, we'll mail We'll give you that and let's send it on over to the score record and see how you guys did with our scoreboard producer Brad Brittany got too correct. Victoria also got to correct, which makes Brittany a rare victory for the caller.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Brittany. Let's get the answers now with Nina. Light is faster than sound. The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cello. Love is a score in tennis. That's not true. Albatross is a bird with the largest wingspan. Off with the Robert. Slugs have four noses and worker bees are female?
Speaker 17: Dang it, I always had female too, But then I started to see Brad almost like give me a point.
Speaker 2: That's when I said male. So I was I was like, would keep it going male?
Speaker 1: I meant to though, Oh congratulations, Brittany, thank you very much for playing.
Speaker 2: You're doing okay today, Victoria, I want to start crying for not every sin, but also in the bee would be Berry went out?
Speaker 17: No, I know that for a fact, don't I guess.
Speaker 5: The First Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys Online ATLA dot com.
Speaker 1: Liz is on the phone today for our First Date follow up and she's getting ghosted by a guy named Elliot. So the second we're going to call him and see if he tell us why he's ghosting here. But first, Liz, how long has it been since you heard from Elliott?
Speaker 10: It's been four days?
Speaker 2: Are you sure you're getting ghosted?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 19: Why?
Speaker 21: Well, because we had such an amazing date and it was really long and intricate and wonderful. So yeah, I mean we went on Hinge and we were like talking for a month, so there.
Speaker 10: Was a big lead up.
Speaker 18: Oh wow, yeah, we're just we're busy, and so when we finally had a Saturday where we could actually see each other. We did it, and we decided it was going to be a whole day, like a day date, and so we started with a coffee and a walk, and then we went to the aquarium, and then we had a late lunch and drinks.
Speaker 3: It keeps going, and then we're like, what do we do about okay?
Speaker 18: And then we like looked to some antique shops that were like in the area, and then he took me.
Speaker 10: To his favorite bar and we had more drinks.
Speaker 18: And some apps, and then we played pool and we were having such a good time that he invited me back.
Speaker 10: To his place and I went and that was great too, and I slept over.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean that sounds like an amazing date. That's like five dates in one.
Speaker 10: And there was never an awkward moment. Like everything was wonderful. We were just playful. We seem to have the same sense of humor.
Speaker 3: We kend of making each other laugh.
Speaker 10: We're like both kind of adventurous.
Speaker 18: We kept wanting to like do new things.
Speaker 10: So that's what I'm saying, Like it just felt amazing.
Speaker 2: Well, how did it end?
Speaker 15: Well?
Speaker 18: I slept over and just saying that part was good too, awkward, just nice and easy.
Speaker 10: We had coffee in.
Speaker 18: The morning and then we're like, I guess you've been together for.
Speaker 10: Like almost twenty four hours, so I'll give you some space.
Speaker 18: But like we kissed and the next day we were like texting a lot, just saying how are you?
Speaker 3: And then after that I tried to text.
Speaker 10: Them like four more time and nothing.
Speaker 2: What was your texting?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 10: Well, the first, you know, day was like, oh that was so much fun. We talked about like today jokes, the aquarium. But then I was just like, how's your day going?
Speaker 3: Or I sent.
Speaker 10: Him a picture like saw this and thought.
Speaker 18: Of you because it made sense at the bar we were in like stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So there wasn't anything like awkward that you said on text that could be the reason ghosting.
Speaker 18: No, although I'm now thinking there is one thing, but it didn't seem like I know, it didn't seem like a.
Speaker 10: Big deal, but now but I just keep thinking about it.
Speaker 18: When we were in bed together, I kind of made this joke because he said something about kids or babies, and then I'm like, oh, yeah, what would our babies look like?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, but he kind of went with it and it wasn't awkward at the time, so I think he knew I was joking.
Speaker 18: But now I'm wondering, Oh, maybe he thought I like want babies.
Speaker 2: Once you're here serious, some people are just into that, like some for some people to get there that fast, they I don't even think that they understand what they're talking about, Like it's part of like the thing thing, like tell me what my baby would look like? Gotcha? And then this is more fun for me now. So maybe that maybe he thought that was your thing, or maybe he thought you really wanted Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: I hope what is that?
Speaker 6: But that's the only thing auld freak you out double.
Speaker 2: What if somebody was in bed with you and they're like, tell me what you think our baby would look like?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so, okay, But also I've trusted the wrong people. All right, we'll play the song come back, and then call him and see if you'll tell us why is ghosting you and maybe get you another day if you still want me.
Speaker 10: Okay, Okay, that sounds good.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll do it next if you're just joining us for today's first date follow up. Liz is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Elliott. We're about to call him and see if he'll tell us why is ghosting her and maybe get her another date. But first, Liz, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 18: I mean, so I met this guy Elliott after like we texted for.
Speaker 3: A month and we had.
Speaker 18: This amazing state where it lasted about twenty four hours, and I did so many things and everything was fun by acquiring.
Speaker 10: Hum of pool and bar and drinks, and we hooked up and we laughed and texted the next day. And now I haven't heard from him.
Speaker 2: And what's the one reason you think that he might be hosting you?
Speaker 10: Well, I did mention that, like what would our babies.
Speaker 3: Look like when we were in bed together?
Speaker 10: But it was just really fast. It was gorgeous curls and I have gorgeous eye.
Speaker 2: That's a beautiful. All right, are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 10: Yes, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Here we go, Hello him, I speak to Elliott please.
Speaker 20: Oh yeah, this is him.
Speaker 1: Hey Elliott, how are you? My name is Jewbell and the house the radio show. It's called the Jewbell Show.
Speaker 2: Hi Elliott, the show's here. My name is Nina. Hi, I'm Victoria. How are you?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 22: Good?
Speaker 20: Hey guys, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Just chilling?
Speaker 1: Have you ever listened to the show before?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, do it?
Speaker 20: You guys do a good job.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I appreciate that. Thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard a first date follow up before?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 10: I have.
Speaker 2: Great. That's cool. Well guess what, Elliott, did somebody put you off to this?
Speaker 1: Yes, we got an email about you and somebody that you're ghosting. They want to know why you're ghosting them. You have any idea? Who could be?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I have an idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take a shot. I'll tell you if you're right.
Speaker 16: All right?
Speaker 10: Is it Liz?
Speaker 1: Yes, Elliott, congratulations, you know who you're ghosting. So Liz wants to know why you're not calling her back. She said, you guys had an awesome time.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, I can't believe it.
Speaker 20: I mean, of course she would call you guys, because just what should do? Okay? So yeah, first let me say, look, I really liked Liz, but I mean even this is a bit extreme right now, Like wow, I just have to say, like she's a bit cleaning and uh, she like was constantly texting me like it was just sweating me. Wouldn't even give me like some breathing room. I mean it was a great data and everything, and yeah, we did hook up, but then I got really weirded out because I mean we're laying in bed, you know, everything's going okay, and then she's like, oh gee, I wonder what our baby's name would be. And I'm like what she told.
Speaker 1: Us about that she said that might have scared you off.
Speaker 20: I mean I was a little bit freaked out, like I'm like, whoa, Like what are you talking about what our baby would look like and what.
Speaker 10: His name would be.
Speaker 20: I just met you, like came, you know, like pumped a break, and then you know, she leaves and then she just constantly starts pinging my phone and texting me over and over. Like I had to like basically turn my phone on silent because my buddies.
Speaker 10: Were like, dude, like what's going on? Like is it work?
Speaker 20: And I'm like, no, it's this girl home. They're like, oh my god, like what's going on? And I have to be honest with you, like my last relationship was super smothering. You know, I just I can't be in that sort of environment, like it just causes the munch of PSD and it's uncomfortable and I get anxiety and I just felt super smothered by her. And it's a huge turn off.
Speaker 2: So it's just too much for you.
Speaker 20: Yeah, way too much. Like she's got to pump the brakes. Like I know, you know, it was all good. She's good looking, I'm good looking.
Speaker 16: You know, the physical part of it was perfect.
Speaker 20: You know, it's all good. But my goodness, you know, give a guy some space.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, it sounds to be like so much.
Speaker 1: Well this might not be good then, but she's actually on the phone and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 20: Ah, hey, hey, Liz, how's it going?
Speaker 10: That was a lot. I feel like you're kind of exaggerating a bit. Like we spent twenty four hours together.
Speaker 18: We obviously like each other. I obviously like you. That's why I would want to text you, especially after we husked up, and it seems like you really liked me. I did not text you like twenty times to text you like four times. Yes, every day, but like what so I don't know, Like do you like me? Do you want to get to know me?
Speaker 20: I mean, look, I do like you live and I think you're a great girl and everything, but like, you know, I just really need my space. I mean, especially in the beginning. You know, I told you I just got out of this relationship and like she was super you know, jealous and super cleaning, and it was it didn't end very well, and I just need my space.
Speaker 10: Okay.
Speaker 18: But I'm not like that.
Speaker 10: I'm not like codependent or want to control you. I'm not going to ask you what you're doing every minute.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to like.
Speaker 10: Want your opinion about stuff.
Speaker 18: I just want to get to know you better and see you more or like flirty talk and text like what makes you feel comfortable if you want to.
Speaker 10: Just like talk in the evenings so you can tell me.
Speaker 20: I'm a big girl, I think you know, yeah, if we could just do it, you know, like at the end of the day when things are winding down, you know, not do it during the day because there's a lot going on. You know, it's work probably for both of us, and then and then just see where it goes, you know. And sure, I'm I'm down to joke and everything like that, but you know, I think you know, just yeah, no joking on business, well, no, no, seriously like on the real though, like my boss, like they check that stuff. You guys, Like they're like, oh, oh you yeah, they're like, oh are you guys on your phone? Like or if they see you on your phone, you know, they'll ask like, oh, talking to somebody or oh you know your kid or whatever I mean. And it's not like they make it obvious, but you know people are watching.
Speaker 10: Okay, I don't want to lose my job either.
Speaker 1: Well, Elliott, would you like another date with Liz? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 20: Well, Liz, yeah, I can definitely do another one if you want, but don't worry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess another one only if you want. Elliott.
Speaker 20: No, I'll no.
Speaker 10: Live is a great girl, and I was.
Speaker 16: You know, I'm.
Speaker 20: Flattered that she's just that head over heels and uh, Liz, it'd be great to see you again. You know, hopefully I can we can just talk to each other and I can be honest with you and and we can you know, come to.
Speaker 18: Some sort of compromise, okay, like a scheduling or whose sex life?
Speaker 16: Okay, I'll keep You're just cute.
Speaker 10: You're like, you're a little serious, but you're cute.
Speaker 5: Jubele's first date follow up, that's cute.
Speaker 1: The Cat Fanciers Association held this annual International Cat Expo in Cleveland over the weekend, and that was a karaoke session that they had where people got up in saying cat karaoke, I love it. Weird part is they were holding an iPad to read lyrics.
Speaker 2: Stop to read anyway? Was one of us competing in that? And did we win?
Speaker 1: You'll find out when we check in with the Jebel Show next.
Speaker 2: Your heart is true, your bell and top down everyone just a little.
Speaker 1: The biggest gift would be from me and the car detached would say every iconic show as their wacky cast of characters, and the Jewbeil Show is no different. It's the Jewbil Show with your drunken Nina Hi. And then there's everybody's younger sister Victoria Ramirez y. And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops fight to warn us at Harvey her attack. Chameleon is on the loose and the last place he was spotted was in a tree out front, so we should use the back door until instructed otherwise.
Speaker 2: Our social media producer Gabby, I'll better watch out. Harvey's on one today. Also our producer Brad he's a dad. Hey there, Tiger. And then there's me.
Speaker 1: I'm Jewbel and this is the Jewbil Show and this is the time of week where we check in with the show and see what's going on in our lives.
Speaker 2: Nina was up with you this week. So I learned that in a pinch, I can almost successfully bathe in a public restroom. WHOA what, I love this for you. I love this for me too, in a pinch. Okay, I'm not termed for that.
Speaker 15: I know.
Speaker 7: I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Say that show pretty girls shower. So what happened was, as a show, we all went to Austin City limits to the music festival. Right, So I got really excited because I found froze and I accidentally dumped the entire almost the entire caraff of froze on myself because I got too excited to drink, and I was like, what am I gonna do? I'm sticky, this is disgusting. So I went into the public restroom. Though the first time I went in there to try to do it, I use it with just soap and water. That wasn't enough, so I knew that I had hand sanitizer in my bag, and I brought that in there. And then you don't have to get soapy, so life hack hand sanitizer with water and the soap will get off. Froze. Is hand sanitizer sticky though, so doesn't it make you more sticky? Well, the water was still in use and it dries up and is no longer sticky, and it does not smell anymore. So haack, Victoria was up with you this week.
Speaker 4: Not a whole lot, although I'll say I let something go to my head recently, and I'm not mad about to be honest.
Speaker 2: So also at.
Speaker 4: Aco, we were interviewing Daniel Sebe and then I was telling him. I was like, oh my gosh, one of your songs is like really sick in my head right now. And I sang it to him because I didn't know the title of it, and he looked at me so surprised, and he's like, oh my gosh, you hit that note.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, oh my gosh, thank you.
Speaker 10: It's like nothing, you know, and he was, no, but.
Speaker 2: You actually hit it, and I was like, wait, oh my god, I did. I thought you're just being nice He's like, no, you actually hit it. And I was like, oh my gosh. So now I think once I have enough money, I'll put my job and become a singer. Oh okay, so that sounds good.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 1: Oh look, everybody, it's our social media producer Gabby showing up.
Speaker 2: What's up, Gabby?
Speaker 23: This week, I had the pleasure of being roommates with Victoria.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You guys had a room together at acl Yeah, and staying in the hotels.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 23: We had a maintenance worker come in at like nine thirty at night. He said that there was a leak coming from our room. He started checking behind the.
Speaker 2: Desk for the leak, and I was like, wait, how how do you know the leaks.
Speaker 23: Coming from behind the desk? And he didn't speak English. She tells me that she can speak Spanish, so I'm like, hey, Vicky, can you translate me?
Speaker 2: And I just drew a blank.
Speaker 5: I had so much confidence in her, know, and it was so awkward.
Speaker 23: This guy's just standing there and I still don't understand why the desk was leaky.
Speaker 2: And he's like, what are these two girls saying about me?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 17: But the one.
Speaker 1: I don't feel safe was what he wanted.
Speaker 5: To say, hey, I redeemed myself in the uber driver.
Speaker 2: The next day, Okay, so I'll get.
Speaker 1: An uber driver that I wanted you to put a leish on. No story Victoria.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that was so wild.
Speaker 4: But I had an Uber driver and we're talking about like relationships because he has a baby coming all the way and I was like, oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, that's so nice. And he's like, yeah, I don't know what your relationship style is like or anything. I'm like, oh, you know, I like to do my own thing. I need my party to also do their own thing, like I can't be is everything, Like oh my gosh. And he's like yeah, saying like I'm not trying to like be on a leash from anyone. And I'm like, yeah, exactly, or be like have someone else on a leash. He goes, yes, exactly, unless that's your kink. I was like, hold it open a second. It just got serious. He's like, ilid it once with one girl, and I was like, oh, well now I have to ask.
Speaker 7: I was.
Speaker 2: So you know, I should try it. I told them the polite thing to say is yeah, maybe one day. But I was like, I think I'm good for announces it this week. Well, now I'm just concerned about Victoria's dfs. Oh dad excited again.
Speaker 6: The big thing I think that happened to me this week was I was walking and I saw a toad in my path. We were at a cl A little toad in my path, and I was like, you are illegally art, sir, you know what you need to get towed? Oh my goodness, how many tickles does it take to make an octopus laugh?
Speaker 2: Because eight arms tentacles?
Speaker 1: What are you?
Speaker 2: What are you go going on?
Speaker 22: Not much.
Speaker 1: I'm just excited from all the people that stopped us at a cl and said they listened to the show.
Speaker 2: So it was really cool.
Speaker 1: We met a lot of great people and the artists of them that were cool. If you are a dude who doesn't like to cry in public, don't go watch Teddy Swims.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was watching Teddy Swims. We interviewed him to and he was super cool.
Speaker 1: And then we watched our watching his show and I'm standing there and he starts doing a song and I was like, I'm not gonna cry in this crowd?
Speaker 2: Am I? Before I know it, there are literally tears streams on my face. Oh.
Speaker 6: My god, Teddy, yeah, standing behind you well, also doing the same thing, and we turned around.
Speaker 2: I was like, look at that, look that way. Yeah, yeah, having a moment. It's time for Nina's what's trending. So Taco bells app has a new feature that all apps should probably have, and they probably will after they find this out. It's called the name your Price feature. This is genius. You go into the app, you say how much money you want to spend, and then it pops out all of these options for combos or whatever it is that you can buy based off of the amount of money that you're trying to spend. Five dollars, what do you get a gordita? I didn't even talk about how an app. Oh, it's like what everything as an app?
Speaker 1: I don't know how I'd feel, no disrespect anybody that has a Taco Bell app. I just don't know how I feel if I had the Taco Bell app on my phone.
Speaker 2: I think you would feel prepared. Well you you not so much, but for some people prepared as you go through that drive through late Taco Bell is dope. I just can't eat it anymore. I love anyway, but can you imagine just think about whatever your favorite app is and it has that option. Could you do that for Target? I only want to spend fifty dollars today. Oh my gosh, that's a really good idea.
Speaker 6: I think this is great because if you're eating a talk Bell, you already don't care, and you you don't care what you're gonna eat. You're not really concerned about what you're putting in your body. So you go, I got I got nine bucks.
Speaker 2: Well, you may feel attacked out there if you love Taco Bell. I love tagoing Bell. By the way, I could do that seven lay brito.
Speaker 18: Oh my.
Speaker 2: Yes, give me that double decker taco all lived off that thing for a while.
Speaker 14: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so good. What can you put for seven layers? Just met on seven layers.
Speaker 6: Nobody knows, but seven layers will last year at least seven days.
Speaker 2: And I smelled break when I was going through. Its so good.
Speaker 1: I smelled exactly like a maximoo, exactly like you want I want to talk about all the time.
Speaker 2: And you told us that before and now I'll tako beout. Has been forever changed with that reminder, So thank you. And my point wasn't about Taco Bell. It was the app, So you should be able to do that in every app. I only have five dollars. What can I have? Yeah, it's like when you were a kid and you're going to the store. I have this memy. Yeah if there was.
Speaker 1: A Target app and you said I want to spend fifty bucks and be like good luck, suck when you walk into Target, you want to buy everything in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just browsing only it helps people that have no self control. That was That was my thought process. It's so good. Nostalgia is coming back. Do you guys remember Rainbow Bright? Yes, the little lights you plug into a peg board techn No, I'm talking about Rainbow Bright. Well, she wasn't just a doll. She was a character. She had her own TV show. She was like a heroin there, rabies, all of this stuff. Yes, Rainbow Bright. Looking at the heroin and I was so confused. She was a heroine. You know that means a hero? Heroine is the email that a hero should we be reporting on the Sorry I didn't realize. I didn't realize. I had to explain what words meant during this trending either. But that's okay. My point is that Rainbow Bright is coming back thanks to Creola Studios and Hallmark. They've got a plan for a feature film and a new series, so the kids of this new generation will be able to enjoy Rambo bright just like the old ones, say, Hero Barbie. Yeah, she took a break. She had to go to rehab. Oh and I was thinking of light brightes. That's what she did in rehab. She played with light. Not about as accurate, but that's okay, and that's what's trending.
Speaker 5: Jewbles, dirty little Secret?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a little secret?
Speaker 15: I do?
Speaker 2: Yay, what is it? Okay?
Speaker 16: So my name and a couple of years back, I went on this date with.
Speaker 22: This other guy named and it was the most embarrassing date of my life.
Speaker 15: So what happened was is we got tacos and it went well and he told me about how he.
Speaker 22: Was dead and I was like, okay, that's cool, and we went back to my place. Natural stuff happened, and the next morning, Busy your Peace died, so he couldn't hear me no matter what I said, and I he answered up leading in to kiss me and I.
Speaker 16: Ended up farting due to the tacos.
Speaker 15: It was the loudest machine gun of my life, and they got she didn't hear it because.
Speaker 2: He was dead.
Speaker 15: But I started to walk away in the room and he grabbed my hand and twirled me like a ballerina and then made out with me in the fume, so like he's kissing me all I can smell.
Speaker 14: It's how bad my part was.
Speaker 15: It was like magically ditching kiss out my life because I thought you couldn't hear it.
Speaker 2: Can he not smell too?
Speaker 15: I don't know he didn't hear it, Thank god.
Speaker 17: It was so loud.
Speaker 2: Did you ever see him again? No, that's so funny. I wonder if you at the same time, like a silence, so I thought it was him.
Speaker 20: I hoped My head was so it was so raunchy, like God.
Speaker 15: Was trying to pull away and get away from the few cloud.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for that. Really painted the picture.
Speaker 22: You show you?
Speaker 2: Bye? Hello?
Speaker 1: Yes, hey, you have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 2: I do, sweet?
Speaker 8: What is it?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 10: So a couple of years ago, my brother in law you still heavy.
Speaker 3: Was here, so he has to live with us, and I hated him so so much, God like when he.
Speaker 10: Would go to work because he was sleep in the livery room right, so his he would.
Speaker 3: He would only share just one red restroom, which is you know, we wouldn't go in there.
Speaker 2: So when he was going to work, I.
Speaker 18: Would sink into the restroom and I would grab his.
Speaker 10: Charger, his phone charger, and I would put COREX in it.
Speaker 11: I would put it like dip in and water.
Speaker 3: And then when he came home, he charged it and he connected to his phone.
Speaker 18: And then as soon as he just he connected it, his phone shut off.
Speaker 10: So he was so worried. He's like, what am I going to do?
Speaker 15: Like my phone?
Speaker 18: And then now gave us the charger, he says, going crazy, But then his phone stopped working, and I'm like, oh my god, what did I do.
Speaker 10: I didn't think it was going to do all that. So then he went the next day, I got himself onto phone and I'm like, I don't care. I hate him that much.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, don't care.
Speaker 2: But that's what he gets for being a k I don't know you could break a phone by dipping the charger in chloroc Yeah.
Speaker 3: I really didn't think so either.
Speaker 10: But I'm like, oh my god, he's going to connect it back to his phone.
Speaker 20: And then when he did it, I'm.
Speaker 21: Like, oh God, when I was good, I'm pretty stick up.
Speaker 10: But anyways, he deserved him.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. That's funny. The creative levels of evil is so impressive. Yeah, well, thank you for secret, Thank you for telling us your little secret. All right, all right bye? What's your dirty little secret.