Speaker 1: The Nicky Gliser Podcast.
Speaker 2: Nick Glaser, here's Nikki.
Speaker 3: Hello here, I am welcome to the show. It's Nicky Glazer Podcast. Second show of the week, the last show of the week. Brian Frangie's here, Noah's here. What's up, guys, how's your cut? Hear'd you got cut? Yeah? I got cut. I got sliced the face. I was having a procedure, a medical procedure, just not a medical procedure. I was having a I don't want to say who did it. I don't want to incriminate anyone, but I was at a doctor type thing and there was an accident and a tool they were using like scraped my face and cut my face, and it felt like a pinch at first, like maybe it was just like kind of snagged on my cheek.
Speaker 4: And then I was like, oh I.
Speaker 3: And I felt stupid making that noise because I was like, Oh, you're overreacting to like a pinch, and they're gonna think you're cause I'm really I pride myself on like in this type of setting where people are I don't want to give away what kind of you can probably figure.
Speaker 4: Out what was near my face. A tool was near my face. Sorry I brought it up. No no, no, no no no. I was gonna bring it up, but I just don't wanna.
Speaker 3: I love the person who did this to me, and they do amazing work for me, and I would recommend people go to them. Everyone makes mistakes, literally everyone. Where was I just hearing this?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I heard it last night during Michelle Obama's speech at the DNC. She's like, by the way, everyone's gonna make mistakes. And I love that she brought that up during this time where we're supposed to be like everything's gonna be perfect if it's kam a lot, Like, no, there's gonna be Everyone's gonna make mistakes, but we can all come together and like get through them. No one is perfect, no one. So initially when I talked about this, like on the Girl's Chat and like to my parents and everyone, they're like that idiot, They're like so mad. I'm like, have you never like accidentally done something while you're doing your job is completely not what you meant to do? Like of course we all have. So I didn't care at all. I just felt like I was overreacting and I really pride myself, like I was saying on being someone who when I'm sitting in this chair where most people are like really nervous, I would say to go to see this person. I fucking love it, and I fall asleep sometimes and I like, I just it's.
Speaker 4: Calming to me.
Speaker 1: What you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, even though I've literally talked about this recently on the show.
Speaker 4: You don't know I dancing?
Speaker 1: Oh right, so talking about Raygun, she was.
Speaker 4: Your face on my face?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Okay, well yeah, so I'm laying in a chair and someone has a tool near.
Speaker 4: My cheek right here, huh.
Speaker 3: And the tool kind of fell down and cut my face, and so I'm glad I did exaggerate what I thought was an exaggeration at the time that a pinch, because it was a cut and it stopped, and I think it would have kept slicing further. So it just like has like a little crescent moon slice on my face is bleeding a lot. And you could tell if you're listening to this person who did this. I love you. I'm never gonna stop going to you. You've changed my life. Literally, everyone thinks I have fake whatever you do, because.
Speaker 6: You can you spin on your head now, and it really.
Speaker 3: Does look good whatever they do. Yeah, the thing that this person does for me, Yes, they have made it so I am able to win, h to represent my country and a sport that will never be at the Olympics.
Speaker 4: The best smile I win at the next Olympics.
Speaker 3: Okay, here's Can I.
Speaker 2: Just say what I like about what you did as far as how you told the story on girls Chat. Yeah, I like that you stop and you spoke up, because so often something will happen.
Speaker 3: We're just like, oh, okay, we'll just wait.
Speaker 4: I'm sure that they'll know it hurts you so bad that it was almost like.
Speaker 3: Involuntary that I was like, ah, But then I felt as you know, when you're like reacting to something, and a lot of times you do react involuntarily, and it's like it's like a little like my sister the other day in Vienna. That's a sentence I'll never say again.
Speaker 4: Wow, she on.
Speaker 1: Her finger the other day in Vienna with my sister.
Speaker 4: When we were touring the Papas.
Speaker 3: She had a bee on her finger and went like a and like really overacted because by the way, stop overreacting to bees if you can. And I anyway, she like flipped her hand really hard, and she hit her husband's like apple watch so hard she.
Speaker 4: Almost like broke her finger.
Speaker 3: She was overreacting, and so it just seemed I think it just seemed crazy that she did that in response to like a bee that was not going to hurt her. Like bees don't want to sting you. You just everyone relax around them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Everything.
Speaker 6: I've been trying to train Alley to stop doing that because she when we first got together, she was really sensitive about bees.
Speaker 1: She would like run, she would like sprint out of the room.
Speaker 6: Okay, changed a little, She's gotten a lot better. Yeah, Okay, is if there are bees around, even if there are a lot of bees around, as long as you didn't like jostle the bee hive R five. If there's four bees around, you just stand still, keep doing sit in your chair, keep doing whatever you are doing. They'll buzz around and then they'll buzz off.
Speaker 4: Yep, they retirely don't. They don't.
Speaker 3: They die if they sing you, and they know that. So they're not the same with manta rays. Unless you step on one and violently kick it, it's not gonna it's not gonna, you know, send one of its spears through your heart because it will die defending you.
Speaker 4: It's like these bees don't want to die.
Speaker 3: So the only reason they do that is if they think you're a huge threat to them because you're screaming and swatting at them. Yes, so if you literally don't move, they'll never literally they'll never sing you. The only thing that they will do is just crawling you or whatever. And I know that's like just disturbing to people. I get it, But.
Speaker 1: My sister claimed be a beast thing doesn't hurt that much.
Speaker 4: It really does.
Speaker 6: Some people are allergic to them. And for those people, yes, I give you a pass. Same but I will say this, if it's a wasp, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Stand wass are disgusting. They look like they're carrying cargo. They look like they're about to dump gas on your city, Like I don't. They they don't seem to know where they're going. They don't have a plan, like you know, I hate a bug with a well June bugs don't have a plan, like they're flying willy nilly centipedes really fast. House centipedes don't have a plan. They can crawl in your vagina, they will crawl in your mouth. But a bees seem to know where they're going.
Speaker 4: For the most part.
Speaker 3: They just want to sniff around your coke. Can they find out it's diet coke, and then they get addicted to it and they need six a day, but they just they're not going to hurt you. But I will say that it's nice to learn here that Ali has learned to not overreact because my sister's like, Nikki, I can't not act like that, And I go, well, yes, you can by just practicing it right. Run it through in your head right now, Like you see a bee, how are you going to act like? You can change the way you involuntarily respond to something, Like I've done it before too, where I have to practice how I'm going to feel when this certain thing comes, where I get heightened anxiety around it, and then when it happens, because I've practiced it, I have a different response. So my sister yelled at me initially because I'm like Lauren, like bees, first of all, we need to be so nice to them. They're all going extinct, and we're all going to go extinct because of them, So we have to actually protect bees and keep them alive desperately.
Speaker 4: And Lauren was like I know, Nikki, I can't help it, you know.
Speaker 3: Like natural sister response. And I realized my response was shitty too, because I'm yelling at her about something she couldn't help. But I said all I said, Lauren, I'm sorry. We were like looking at nick Knacks and Vienna on this like you know, thrift like outdoor market.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I was I can't help.
Speaker 3: They were telling us no photos because we kept trying to take pictures of different things so we could text to each other later and make jokes. But anyway, I was like, Laurant, I just want to say, I'm sorry I yelled at you about the bee thing. But if you just if you just get it in your mind that they really aren't going to hurt you, and you like practice how you're going to respond next time and like visualize it, you can respond differently.
Speaker 4: It's not like you don't need to just always go like, well, I.
Speaker 3: Can't help it. It was and I but I'm also on the side of like, you can't help it, but you can prepare for future things and behaviors can change.
Speaker 4: We've just seen it right now. In Ali, she responds differently.
Speaker 3: She's enough to run and jump off the balcony any because that was with her life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, it was slow, Like if she hangs out on the balcony and there's a bee, at first she would just calmly stand and leave the balcony, and then eventually she would just sit there for a little while and then leave the balcony. And now she can sit there where there's a bee flying around. It's like, Okay, it's like incremental exposure theory.
Speaker 3: Totally, it can change, but I will say that so when I involuntarily was like, ah, I felt bad because I love this guy, and I was embarrassed that something hurt because I pride myself on like nothing ever hurts. But then I felt blood trickling down my cheek down to like my chin, and you could just tell when someone's like fucked up and they're trying to like stay calm and act like it's not a big deal. But I was just like and I immediately felt really bad that it happened because it was a mistake, and I wanted to be the opposite of the person that's like you cut me, are you a fool? You know, like, because I just pictured certain people that would do that of like, how would you do that because even the way my mom responded to that idiot, and I go, you don't know him, like you first of all, you don't even know if it's a girl or god, she knew nothing of you. If you're listening to this and and you're not an idiot, you're actually you've changed my life. You've saved me thousands and thousands of dollars. I was going to get fake whatever you do, and then I realized that I can just do anyway. I he I've never had a fucking medical professional listen to me and hear me go this is what I want and go, oh, okay, I'll do that. Like I know I'm not an expert, but I'm like, hey, the thing, you know how like I don't like this? Could you just like put that? Like I talking in my completely po dunk. I don't know anything vernacular about the subject. He was able to use do what I wanted and didn't treat me like in moron like.
Speaker 4: Well we can't do that. Well we could take the whole thing out like he just did it.
Speaker 3: He made it work and just when it fucking works, and I I I've talked about it on Instagram live once because someone was like, accuse me of having.
Speaker 4: Fake whatever. This is, just keep this going. This is great.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I like your new fake blank and I go, they're not fake, but they look fake because I've come up with a way to actually have the perfect thing without getting them all removed and you know, filed down to little nubs and spending thousands and thousands of dollars. Actually it's like eighty bucks every time I go in.
Speaker 1: It's not a big getting little nubs. This isn't break dancing.
Speaker 3: Well if you if you spin hard enough on those knees, they will eventually erode to little knubs.
Speaker 1: I guess that's true.
Speaker 6: There's a guy in the subway in New York City who would break dance and he had no arms and no legs.
Speaker 4: I think that might be advantageous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, how do you spend a plate on like a a little stick a little stick? Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I was bleeding, but I was, so I I know that he was probably thinking. My friend today on girls chat was like, oh my god, he was probably like, of all the people have to slice in the face. It's like, yes, someone who's on TV and like I'm it's like it just and but actually I'm the best person to slice in the face because you know what I said, I said, do not worry about it.
Speaker 4: I actually don't care about scars.
Speaker 3: I actually and I literally don't even Chris today was like, you gotta figure out a way that doesn't scar, and I was like, I kind of like scars.
Speaker 4: Is that weird?
Speaker 3: I don't like acne scars per se, because that is associated with this thing that we assume is like dirty for some reason, even though it's not whatever. You know, I can't help the way I think, but scars from like an injury or like someone cut you.
Speaker 4: It's like, I don't, please, don't cut me.
Speaker 3: But like I don't care, and I don't think they're ugly and I don't think they make me feel less. That I kind of like them, So I don't mind if scar cool. I think, Yeah, what am I trying to be? I'm not gonna be even if I even if I do have a scar on my face, I still could be the face of Loreal when I turn fifty five and they finally I'm famous.
Speaker 6: You feel like places like that are looking for imperfections or whatever you want to call them at least now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's popular.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Padma's scar on her arm. I'm sorry for whatever happened to her, but it's fucking badass and it's.
Speaker 4: Cooler than not half.
Speaker 3: I have to say I love her, And every time I see it, I'm like, that is so sexy and badass. You you seem to look and I hope this is an offensive to people's scars. You look like a super villain or a superhero or villain, but like a villain.
Speaker 4: That's cool that I want to be.
Speaker 1: Any want to new leaf and now was a good guy.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine cutting someone in the face and then the person not only doesn't yell at you and go what are you doing, but they go, don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: I like scars.
Speaker 3: And then they also to make you feel better because I was just picturing if I were.
Speaker 4: Him, how I would want the patient to respond.
Speaker 3: And that's what I did, and I go, not only do I like scars, I go and by the way, my face is bleeding all of the time because I get like botox, so it's I constantly have like and like lasers that like cut up your face. And so he was I was offering all this just like that no one needed it right, like I was, I had a right to just be upset about what happened, just for sake of myself.
Speaker 4: Instead, I was like nurturing his feelings got.
Speaker 1: Me again, cut off my whole.
Speaker 3: Face, make even slice it all off I And then he goes, I hope you don't have anything like important tonight, and I go, I actually do. I was like, I'm going to a fundraiser for for. I didn't know it at the time, but it was like for I knew it at the time. It was for abortion rights, but it's to vote yes on Amendment three, which is to get make it, you know, at least partially legal to get an abortion in Missouri, which if you don't know, in Missouri it is illegal to get an abortion, even in cases of rape or incest.
Speaker 4: It's the worst state for it.
Speaker 3: And if you are a Missouri like I learned so much at the fundraiser last night, where I was only hired to just come and it's all I had to do was take pictures. I didn't have to perform or anything, and we raised over fifty thousand dollars and they literally said it was because there They got so many more people to sign up to go after it was announced that I was going to be there, and some people did think I was performing, even though it SAIDs explicitly in the invite, like she is not performing, because they like looked at them and they.
Speaker 4: Go, I was like, why are you not talking?
Speaker 3: And then I looked the invite again and it was like, she will not be performing because it's not you know, you don't want to perform on someone's deck in a backyard. But it was at this guy's house who I love, and they raise fifty thousand dollars for to get I mean, these you they're like, thank you so much for coming, and I'm like, I cannot believe what all of you have done to get abortion maybe legalized again in our state. Like they have worked their asses off. They were stopped at every turn. Their wording wasn't right to put it on the ballot. They kept these fucking Republicans kept finding ways to figure out why they could maybe not get it on the ballot, and like you didn't put a comma here, and you're and so they have to start over and get signatures again and and sue the courts and like it's just so impossible. And these people are seriously tirelessly working for women's reproductive rights, which affect all of us, not just women who have who want to get abortions and need them because they're in abusive relationships or whatever the fuck. And I'm just like, if you live in Missouri, please vote yes on three. Do not just vote for president and then skip the rest of the shit. You can skip comptroller. I don't give a fuck about that, but please vote yes on Amendment three. Please spread the word to anyone you know in Missouri, because there are people I learned I am very well versed in, like what's school, I feel like what's going on? Like not well versed, but versed. And I did not know about Amendment three. I didn't know about voting yes. I probably would have read it all in the little booth, but sometimes you got you're late for something and you get in there and you go, I'll just do president and leave. Please vote yes on Amendment three. It will save so many lives. We'll get so many women out of abusive situations. It's proven that women that can't get abortions stay in abusive relationships. They have more kids that are brought into abusive relationships those kids. It's like it's bad for everyone. Please vote Amendment three. Yes on Amendment three. I really believe in it. We raise a lot of money last night. And thank you to the ACLU of Saint Louis and Missouri and for doing all your work, and all the abortion doctors I met last night that are like risking.
Speaker 4: Their lives doing what they're doing.
Speaker 3: And yes, and to shout out to all the women who.
Speaker 4: Have to take off from work and.
Speaker 3: Get fired for their jobs because they have to schedule it at the exact right time, and there's all these rules about you have to go do They have to do a pelvic exam before you get an abortion, which is literally pointless to do, but they make you do it so that it's invasive, so that it makes you feel horrish and like, uh, you know, it makes you feel taken advance. Like when you're a woman and you want to get an abortion, you have to go in for a pelvic exam, which is just someone being inside your vagina. The doctor that has to do these says, I feel disgusting doing these because they're pointless and they're just mads to make this woman feel uncomfortable to discourage her from doing it. So it's a pointless fingering of your vagina by a doctor mandatory because they want to discourage you from getting an abortion. It's all so tricky and disgusting and vote yes, I'm three and we'll be back after this. So yeah, I had to go do this appearance last night and with a band aid on my face, and I said, I'll just be like Nelly.
Speaker 4: That's what I told the doctor too. I was like, I'll just it'll be fun.
Speaker 3: It's not a big deal that my face is leading I get to this thing and I'm just like, I've a.
Speaker 4: Band aid on my face.
Speaker 3: It's because I got caught today.
Speaker 4: I and everyone's just like, what what happened?
Speaker 3: Will sue him? And I'm like, no, he's a good guy. Everyone makes mistakes. What is going on here, and and it's healing nicely and that's the end of that.
Speaker 6: But I've seen you get caught in the face before and react in a similar manner. It was when we were Yeah, I've seen you. This is not the first time you've been cut in the face, Nikki. We were walking between sets when we were preparing for the I think it was the roaster. The special woman was flailing in the street.
Speaker 1: I don't know what she was doing.
Speaker 3: Pointing her friends to go like in this direction. She was like over here, like waving a car or something.
Speaker 6: And she had either rings or really long nails, and she just straight up smacked you in the face literally eyes bleeding. And and this is like three days before your filing.
Speaker 4: On stage at the Laugh Factory.
Speaker 3: You're walking down sunset, yes, so how oh so, how okay?
Speaker 2: I need like the reactions. How did that lady react? Was she like super sorry.
Speaker 1: All or did she do that? I felt like lady.
Speaker 3: Because she felt like she had I remember her, like, oh but it was so quick that and I kept walking because I was late for my set, and Andrew Or and Brian and Chris were like walking behind me, so I was just like, come on, guys, we gotta keep going. And then I'm like, I think I am bleeding, and it was bleeding just like also another mistake. Like if you're somebody who like gets mad at people for making mistakes, like you have to know that you're having a bad day like it, like because if you're I was in a good mood yesterday and I let it go, because yes, I was upset that I had cut on my face, and then I had to put a band aid on my face to go to this thing where everyone's like, Nicky's a star and I walk in with the fucking I put a band aid and I put makeup over it, and people really couldn't see it. It was actually people were like, oh, I didn't even notice it till you said something. But the way you react to things when things are not done intentionally to you is a reflection of what's going on in your life.
Speaker 4: Like I if I would.
Speaker 3: Have been in a bad mood, I would have been a little bit more grumpy about it, or if you know, he just caught me, I was. I was in a good mood that day, or like at that moment when I got cut in the face, and so it really because no one means to do that.
Speaker 4: I said to my mom, I go, do you think he meant to do that? She goes, no, but what an idiot?
Speaker 3: And I go, okay. Or what he said, he it's never happened before.
Speaker 4: I believe him.
Speaker 3: Are we not allowed to cut someone in the face once in our lives? But I don't know, like I Brian come here. I just think it's just I remember one time I had a boyfriend. I caught him going through my phone and I he felt horrible about it.
Speaker 1: And he was going through your phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he he was suspecting that maybe something squirrely was going on.
Speaker 1: So I how did he get in there?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: My alarm went off and this was fucking forever ago. But my alarm went off and I was walking a dog of my friends that I had to walk, and so I just left without my phone and I got back. No, when the alarm goes off to like shut it off, it's like still and maybe this is a time where there weren't pass codes on phones.
Speaker 4: I literally don't remember. But I got back and.
Speaker 3: It was like on a text message with me and a guy that I hadn't talked to and forever. But I knew it was a guy that this guy might think I'm involved with, do.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So I knew it was like, you know, two a text message from two years before, so you could tell you.
Speaker 1: Like search the name WOWK.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And and.
Speaker 1: So when you came back, you caught him with your No, I.
Speaker 3: Saw the phone still where I left it, but it was on that screen, right, So I think he accidentally maybe got out of it and then couldn't get back in because of the password or something, and then it was just left on the where he had been searching. Anyway, everything flipped through my head of like being like mad about it and being like, what the fuck, it's an invasion of privacy. But I was just like, I could see myself doing the same thing. If I'm feeling like insecure in a relationship and like maybe thinking he's pulled away and maybe he's talking to someone, he leaves his phone out, and I'm just like, that's right there, Like I could see a world where I could also make this intentional mistake, Like even though there was intent behind it, there was motive behind it. He had to click a bunch of buttons and type things in Like it's still like is could be a mistake, I guess.
Speaker 4: And I remember just being like, hey, did you look through my phone?
Speaker 3: It was just like, yeah, I did, and I was like, okay, why, And then we kind of talked and he was just he was so embarrassed, so ashamed of himself, like really disgusted with himself, and I was just like and we had to like go, he had to go to work and I had to go to work, and I just remember I was just like, just don't this isn't gonna this is gonna blow over.
Speaker 4: It's not a big deal.
Speaker 3: Please don't let this ruin your day, because I was just thinking, what would I want to.
Speaker 4: Know, what would I want to hear right now?
Speaker 3: And this thing that I could easily do, And I would want my boyfriend to say, I'm not going to break up with you over this. This isn't going to end us. It's a conversation later. But don't catastrophize this and beat yourself up.
Speaker 4: We're all human.
Speaker 3: And I like gave him that, and I felt so good that I did because I would have wanted that. So I just think my best version of myself is when I can instantly put myself in their shoes and then react accordingly.
Speaker 4: And maybe I gave a.
Speaker 3: Little too much to the doctor yesterday by being like, I love a cut on my face, Like I was really trying to make him feel better, but that's actually what I would have wanted from someone that I cut in the face. So I kind of gave him that, But it was a little bit like I didn't need to, you know, offer up my face as a place for him to you know, sharpen his knives.
Speaker 4: But that that was just my reaction in the moment.
Speaker 6: I have to admit one time in my life, I did look through one of my girlfriend's phones and I feel great shame about it, but I was so I was feeling so insecure. I had a hunch that things were going on, and I just knew the person's past code, so uh it was like I looked in it, and uh, they were cheating on me. So I was like, that was a tough one. I didn't feel vindicated or anything. I just like it just made me feel even worse. Yeah, yeah, I'll never do it, obviously. I trust my wife. I mean, my wife will hand me her phone, like look through whatever you want, I'll hand her.
Speaker 1: Mind. Yeah, Like that's like not even an issue anymore.
Speaker 3: Freedom when you can hand your partner or your phone and you're not worried about someone texting you that like no talking about them, like not even cheating. Just like something will come up where you're like maybe like I don't know, just anything, like.
Speaker 6: It's just why are you texting rob Videos of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: It's like.
Speaker 3: He's like, you got a Swift Alert and I'm like, oh, okay, thank you. This app I pay one ninety nine a month for that tells me when she's wearing a new skirt during nineteen eighty nine Eras tour. Yeah, that's that's That's an interesting conundrum. I met someone recently who would go his girlfriend had gone through his phone and they were kind of like dating but not dating. They hadn't had the exclusive talk yet, but it was kind of like he was flirting with someone and just sexy texting with them and nothing had happened, but she caught that and he he was upset at the invasion of privacy, but she was upset at him, and he felt guilty about cheating or whatever, so he couldn't be mad at her. And I'm like, that's the honestly you can. You can separate the two. You can be mad about the invasion of privacy, but you can also feel bad that you were cheating on her, and you can. It doesn't have to be all or nothing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, well, yeah, if you discover that someone's cheating on you through nefarious means means, then you you lose a little bit of the upper hand to be mad at them for cheating.
Speaker 3: I mean, women would think, no, I didn't and I obviously knew, so fuck you, and I.
Speaker 1: Should go through it and I did the right thing.
Speaker 3: But I would I would disagree with those women and say, Nope, you did something. Then you stole from the rich to give to the poor, but you still still.
Speaker 6: So Then what will you need to catch them in the act? Like you need to be coming home innything.
Speaker 3: You just need to not be in a relationship. You need to go work on yourself. If you're either in a relationship with someone who's cheating on you, or you are so distrusting of someone who isn't cheating on you, that is like your your relationship is gonna end. If you're someone who's so jealous that anytime their phone either on their phone, you think that they're cheating. You are either with someone who's cheating on you, which sucks and get you know, go just leave him anyway. If you think leave, I would say, but it's easier said than done.
Speaker 4: Obviously, Noah, what what's your experience with this?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I was gonna also admit that I've gone through an ex's phone, and it's exactly what you said, Nikki. It was just like a very toxic relationship. I did find flirting, but at the same time, like I felt like this like like the shittiest feeling after doing it, because one is I found the flirting, and then two is I felt like, I like, you know, it's just like gross going in the phone, and yeah, ultimately the relationship ended, so it's like I just GI, Yeah, it's like I would never do that today, by the way, because our phones are like our journals and they're so personal.
Speaker 3: But you would if you you would though, if you were an unhealthier version of you, and yes, and the phones being a journalist is not what's keeping you out of them. You're a healthier person in a healthy relationship where you trust Avi true and he has and you trust that he has integrity, which, by the way, like I remember you telling me something and you can cut this if you don't want, but it in there, but I always remember it. It's like, you know, you were having trust issues that had nothing to do with obvious behavior, but just based on your past relationships, and you're kind of like a little bit getting jealous of things that he was maybe talking having relationships even like friendships with other women or whatever, just like acquaintanceships with other women. And he told you, like I forget what he said, but he was, like he said, you had to trust me to have integrity. Like maybe I like, maybe men do want to have sex with other women or like can be attracted to other women, but they're not going to because they have integrity, so you have to you can't. Of course they're gonna think her boobs look nice, they're not fucking you. I've always said this. You should get your man checked for a his bones being riddled with cancer. If he's not getting turned on by something that it was also about you that turned him on, like boobs or tits or ass like, he's sick. If he's not still getting turned on, there's something wrong with his libido, there's something wrong with his mood. There's something wrong, there's something wrong inside. A healthy man should be turned on by tits that aren't yours. I'm sorry, ladies, it's true. But will he suck on those tits? No, because he has integrity because you don't do everything that you impulsively want to do, so he's allowed to have those inner thoughts. And you can appreciate his integrity that keeps it. That's what love is, is having enough integrity to not do those things because they love you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, love is a constant repression of natural urges.
Speaker 3: Uh. I would agree that that monogamy makes it such, and that it's not very healthy. But I do believe that if you praise men for not fucking. I know this sounds crazy, but men do want to have sex with other things. Do they have the opportunity? Probably not literally, And and they don't because they're with you, And that's means something. It's not because they're not. They don't want to, right they been, by the way, also are attracted to other things, and they don't because.
Speaker 4: They they love you and that is enough.
Speaker 3: And so I just don't understand us all kind of trying to convince ourselves that our partner is no longer attracted to anyone else. I just I don't believe it. And and if you believe that your partner's intructed anyone else, you're gonna get Lacy Peterson.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm just kidding, you're not.
Speaker 1: But we think about this way.
Speaker 6: If your partner is it's it's more impressive isn't it more flattering if your partner is attracted to all these people but still chooses you versus they're not attracted to anybody except you.
Speaker 3: That's what I said to my friend Saralena, because we were talking about this, and I was like, would you really like your partner to be not attracted to anyone and only attracted to you?
Speaker 4: Because I would feel like I didn't win?
Speaker 3: Then, yeah, like I want them to be like, I choose you even though I do want other things, like I'm constantly winning, whereas instead they're just like, well, my own dick only works for you, so I guess I'll stick around. Like that's boring to me, And she was like, no, I'd like him to not have any feelings for anyone but me, And I understand where that comes from too, for people that have been and cheated on and their trust has been broken.
Speaker 4: I want to get back to my Lacy Peterson comment.
Speaker 3: It made it sound like I thought she was like at fault for getting murdered because she didn't acknowledge that Scott had sexual desires.
Speaker 4: That is not what happened in there at all. I'm fascinated by this case.
Speaker 3: I am the Lazy Peterson documentary is awesome.
Speaker 4: Everyone should watch it. They did a really good job with it.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 3: Lazy was a woman who was murdered by her husband in two thousand and three Christmas Eve. What he did was he probably did a quiet murder where he strangled her or suffocated her. He then let the dog out with its leash on, then bought a had a met a girl who was having an affair with November twenty second or something like that. By December ninth, he told that woman who had found out from friends that this guy was married. He or she didn't find out, but Scott who was lying to this woman and saying like, I'm single and I want to have a family, And this woman had a young daughter and he's like, I don't need I don't need a baby. I don't need to have kids. Your daughter is enough for me. Being a stepdad would be enough for me. He has a baby on the way with his wife two hours from where this woman lives, maybe an hour one hundred miles or something. So this woman Amber Fry, who is his or his the girl that he was having an affair with, She has no idea he's married.
Speaker 4: He's lied to her.
Speaker 3: A friend of hers runs into a friend of his and they find out Scott's married, and they call Scott and go, if you're not gonna tell Amber, we will so Then Scott December nine's ninth, calls Amber and says, I lied, I'm I was married, but she's I lost my wife. She doesn't ask details because he's so upset about it. December ninth is the same day. He also buys a boat, doesn't tell Lacey, doesn't tell anyone buys a boat. Then cut to December twenty fourth, takes a boat out for the first time, has the whole ticket to go where he had to docket or whatever it is. I don't even know what you do with the boat and the and he offers that to the police because by then his wife is missing, and what they think he did is like strangled his wife and then he disposed of her body in this bay because they later find it.
Speaker 4: Dah da da da da. He is insane.
Speaker 3: He keeps lying to this woman who doesn't really know about Lacey. She finds out about Lacey because uh, she finally sees the news and this guy's all over the news, but she keeps it up like she hasn't seen the news, and she keeps calling him and that he's in Paris for New Year's Eve, but he's had a candlelight vigil to look for her, for Lacey, and he's like, I can see the Eiffel Tower and he's like at a candlelight vigil for his missing wife, who he doesn't seem to give a fuck about that she's missing. He's such a psychopath. He clearly does it. The whole documentary, I'm not giving too much. I am giving a lot away, but I'm not giving too much away.
Speaker 1: Why did she let the dog out?
Speaker 3: Because he wanted to have it be like she was kidnapped while she was walking the dog.
Speaker 1: Did they find the dog?
Speaker 4: The dog ended up.
Speaker 3: The neighbor saw the dog with the leash on and just put it in their backyard. So he gets home from disposing of her body. He sees the dog with the leash on in the backyard, thinks nothing of it. His wife isn't there, her purse is still there, her eye, her clothes are still there, her shoes are still there, her car's still there. And he decides to eat some pizza and take a shower and wash his one pair of clothes that he was wearing. What a normal thing for a guy to do. Whose wife he comes home to and the dog has a leash on and he doesn't know where she is.
Speaker 4: What a cool, normal thing? Eight and a half month.
Speaker 3: Pregnant woman and her to be gone and the husband washes his clothes in the middle of the day.
Speaker 4: Get guilty, and.
Speaker 3: Then they check his fucking computer. This is where I would have convicted. This is the I'm gonna I'm gonna go off a little bit. If you've seen this documentary, exip to the next section. If you haven't, because the thing is Scott clearly did it from the get go, but they it's all circumstantial evidence. This guy. They check his fucking computer. This is two thousand and two, by the way, so this is before like people knew that you could really get into your computer.
Speaker 4: He searches the tides of the bay he's going.
Speaker 3: To, which is not something fishermen check, Like the tides are not something you would check. And by the way, he said he was fishing, but all the fishing equipment he brought was unpackaged or like still packaged. So the lure. He said he used all this stuff. Such a lie. Then they find a pair of needle nose players in his boat that have her hair wrapped around him. Explain to me that Scott and also Lacey didn't know about the boat. No one in Lacy's family knew about the boat he had bought this. They're like, why were you You were out of a boat, since when do you own a boat? Like everyone was on his side at first, even Lacey's family, and we're like, he didn't do it. But then Amber Fry comes out and is like, I was dating this guy. Because eventually she has to go to the press because the pictures of them at a Christmas party where Lacey had to go to a Christmas party by herself because Scott is that a Christmas party with his new girlfriend who he's lying to and saying, I want to spend the rest of my life with you. My wife is gone, which he said December ninth, and she goes missing December twenty fourth, so he predicted that.
Speaker 4: She was gonna be gone before she was gone. He's fucking guilty.
Speaker 3: Then he goes on Diane Sawyer and she's like, tell me about Connor's room. Connor is his unborn baby that they had the whole room decked out because it suppos to be born in a month. This baby's room is like. He's like, I can't go in there, and I'm not gonna go back in there till I have a little boy to put back in and that's before they find the body. So he's still pretending like they're gonna come back.
Speaker 1: The whole nation thinks that he's just the man who lost his wife.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 4: At this point, people are like bullshit.
Speaker 3: So he finally has to give an interview because he's been dodging interviews for weeks since finally they're like, dude, you look so guilty.
Speaker 4: Do an interview.
Speaker 3: So he does this interview, but he looked old. Only the bottom of his face moves. The top of his face never moves, never shows any expression. He's just like it's like a marionette his bottom. Watch it and it's disgusting. He sucks so much. He's such a fucking sociopath to murder. You're pregnant eight and a half months and they find oh, they find a journal entry from Lacey and she's like, you know, today I felt the baby kick and I put Scott's hand on it, and for the first time Scott could feel it. It's so nice to have someone else feel what I've been feeling alone for months now. And Scott didn't really react. He acted like he didn't care in par parentheses, but I know he does. It's like this guy didn't give a fuck. He's lying and so here's here's my problem. Amber Fry is lauded as a hero, which I will say she is because she her testimony really convicted him because they found the bodies, wash up and everything. But they in the bay where he was fishing, one hundred miles from Modesto where she went missing. So like it's everything's pointing to Scott in terms of circumstantially, but there's no like actual hard evidence to place to put him murdering her because he did it quietly, which is a quiet kill.
Speaker 4: As for a pussy.
Speaker 3: It's when there won't be any evidence it's a strangulation or it's a suffocation and anyway, so he so then Amber Fry because she gets him on tape. They record all these calls where she's like Scott, like you know, what are you doing? And he's lying about being in Like I want to be with you forever. Because the cops found her before she told him she knew about it. She's she's playing dumb, like she doesn't watch the games, so he's keeping up like he's just.
Speaker 4: This guy who lost his wife.
Speaker 3: She has no idea like, but she knows right, so she's recording all this stuff and then finally it gets lead to the press, so she has to be like, Scott, I know what's going on. Here's what I would have done if I were the cops, And tell me I'm not fucking brilliant. If you want to get a confession of Scott Peterson, have Amber Fry, who's the only one in his court right now, I mean his family believes is in the sense. Have Amber Fry. Go Scott, listen. I'm looking at the news. It looks like you did that, and honestly I don't want you to go to prison for it. If you did this, please let me help you cover it up. Let's go early in the morning. Tell me where you what you did with her. I will go comb the beaches and look for evidence of so that they don't find it first. Like I want you, I want to be with you, and I want to keep you out of prison. If you did this, I can forgive you. You did it for us, you did it for me and Aliah, her daughter. I would have sounded horny about the fact that he murdered his wife. I would have told Amber to get horny about it, because Scott is such a fucking idiot. All of a sudden, he literally thought that his wife's disappearance would just people would be like, oh, I guess she's gone.
Speaker 4: And then he could like move on with his life.
Speaker 3: So the room by the way that he said he can't go in anymore because it's until I have.
Speaker 4: A baby to put in that room.
Speaker 3: I can't even.
Speaker 4: Walk in it.
Speaker 3: They the cops hear that interview, and they go, let's get a warrant for let's let's search his house again and see what's going on in the house. He sold Lacey's car, her shit is strewn about everywhere, not waiting for his wife to come back. And his honors bedroom that was like this perfect angelic little nursery is strewn with shit. It is a storage room now. So this isn't a man waiting for his disappearing wife. He's such a fucking idiot. So I would have just made Amber sound horny for it.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 2: So just pause on your on your setting Amber up against Scott to like try to get a confession or whatever. So I think probably the police didn't want to do that because it would endanger her life in case he snapped or something.
Speaker 3: Great point, the cops should have paid for twenty four hour security for her during that time before they could get a confession.
Speaker 4: Like witness detection.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be total that what's that cost over a course of two months if that would take that long, because they're gonna get him, I mean, they know he's guilty. One hundred thousand dollars at most that would be worth it to them to spend to get her to to get a confession because it would have worked. So I was thinking about that, Yeah, she needs security because he would probably try to kill her, but he actually wouldn't have because he's such a fucking pussy. He's just like I just I hate him so much. Anyone who thinks he's innocent, it's like insane to me.
Speaker 4: He's in prison now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he got fucking death penalty, but then they overturned it in twenty twenty and now he's just sentenced to life without parole. But he's such a scum, and his poor family believes he's innocent, and they really seem like great people, and they just it just shows you the power of denial, Like you just can't imagine someone you love would do this to someone else that you love, and so you just have to think of a reason why you wouldn't, Like, why would he search the tithes.
Speaker 6: This is an instance where I think Lacey probably should have looked through his phone.
Speaker 1: I would have. I was it's justified, really good point. You're about to get murdered. I think it's okay she That's the thing.
Speaker 3: Chris was watching this with me, and he goes, is there any like, does Lacy ever tell her friends like this guy sucks or whatever? They were like, I go, no, there's really nothing except that diary entry. She was so in love with them, and that's what her mom says. It's really sad. But at the end of the thing, they say the number this is so tragic, but it just makes you realize the number one cause of death for pregnant women is homicide at the hands of.
Speaker 1: Out of all things, even pregnancy itself.
Speaker 3: I think I mean that's what it said. The number one cause of death in women who are pregnant is homicide. And then also Lacey's best friends at the end were like, you know, a lot's changed since then. We just tell each other everything now because we learned that we didn't know what was going on in our best friend's life. And I'm like, oh my god, this is what women have to do because of male unpredictable violence, no offense. Brian, like, this is not all men, hashtag whatever women we need to These women now have to like talk about the deep interworkings of their relationships with their friends in case they might get murdered by their husbands. It's so crazy to me. Yeah, and it's not men's fault, you guys. Yes, it's not all men obviously, But this isn't.
Speaker 6: To defend uh, Jordan Peterson now because I'm a man, Listen, having a baby's hard.
Speaker 1: I mean, he he didn't.
Speaker 4: Want, you know, Jordan Peterson Peterson.
Speaker 6: But Jordan's uh the same coin, right, Jordan Peterson is Wait? Is that that internet guy?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the guy that wait, Jordan.
Speaker 1: Peterson killed his wife in two thousand and three.
Speaker 3: Jordan Peterson Lizzie Coopermantal said that he has chronic Uh what's the what's the vocal fry?
Speaker 4: He really does.
Speaker 3: He has like a girl's vocal fry, the thing that like women are hated for so much, whether I talk like that, it's like he has chronic lu.
Speaker 6: He's got a weird voice. A lot of Internet famous people have weird voices. Kay yeah, oh yeah, like rfk uh, Charlie Kirk, a lot of people. I don't know, I can't think of that, but the other guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, voices are a thing.
Speaker 3: It's I just can't believe that some people walk around with the voices that they have, And I just sometimes want to just.
Speaker 5: Like I will literally like hear a girl like talking like that, like and that's not it's like not her fault the voices like that, but like I just like want to walk around someday like with advice like this and like see.
Speaker 3: What people do, like because it's not that weird. It's it's not that to hear someone with a voice like that.
Speaker 6: If you weren't famous, I would say, one hundred percent do that for a day and as an as like a social experiment.
Speaker 5: Just like around like that, a voice like that's like I could.
Speaker 4: It's not that hard to do, but we could hit on a lot more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, possibly that's why they do it. It becomes an afficcation.
Speaker 3: Come here often. All right, we got to go to break. We'll be back with more upter this.
Speaker 4: What do you got, Brian?
Speaker 6: So I tried this thing a couple of days ago that I think you're going to really appreciate and probably even adopt.
Speaker 1: Oh I had something.
Speaker 6: I had something I wanted to say to someone that was like very effusive, complimentary, emotional. I just wanted to say, like how much I appreciated somebody. But I did not want to hear all of the shit that comes after it, like oh I under like thank you for saying that, Like oh you know I mean so much to you, blah blah, like as a response.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you didn't want them to have to reflexively give it back to you.
Speaker 6: Exactly or just like, you know, say whatever the bullshit is. So I called this person up and I said, listen, I'm going to tell you these things, and I'm going to hang up the phone. I do not want a response. I just want to tell you these things. So I went, I said all these things, I said, For like three minutes, I was like, I was getting a little choked up, and then I said, and that's what I want to say, and goodbye, and I hung up.
Speaker 1: Haven't talked to the person since.
Speaker 4: Okay. Interesting, I really like this.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's quite fair what you're doing, because it's like it's it is obviously you're doing something selfless in the sense that you're saying a bunch of compliments and you you literally want nothing back. But sometimes people need, in order to actually take in a compliment, need to say things like you're not giving them the opportunity to do the same to you. You know, I guess you are, because they could call you back and say the same thing and say just listen and don't fucking say a thing.
Speaker 4: They should do that. It's such an interesting thing. I I.
Speaker 3: You know, we you often get a text from someone you know that's like you don't have to write back to this. We've all gotten that before, or an email being like I and then you always do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I do like when people say that because when I say that, I really do mean it, and I just yeah, I think that's I like, I I think I will adopt that to be honest with you, because it is sometimes I don't want to tell people how they I feel about them because it's it's too emotional, it's too vulnerable. I think it really is probably what you're doing protecting you from like maybe crying and like hearing, oh absolutely like intimacy and because that's really uncomfortable to me too. And that's why a lot of times I will write how I feel about someone in a card, like that's always how I really, like if someone's birthday or like some event, like if I get a card, I will really go to town emotionally in a card, and then they cannot read it in front of me. They have to read it alone and like maybe at a time where they don't even feel like they can text me back. And then that is how I can do it. But it's it really is for me to like.
Speaker 1: Keep right, but I don't want to get back.
Speaker 4: I don't want to up crying and hugging.
Speaker 6: This is this is not like card appropriate like it was like no, but it's the same. I'm a huge fan of writing the emotional cards. I do it all the time. I do it not all the time. On occasion, I will do it if I really am feeling something, Yeah, and I'll know what.
Speaker 2: I just learned actually about that about journaling, which I mean, I knew it was like very healthy to do it, but I didn't realize that there's like an oxytocin response, oh, in your brain.
Speaker 1: That's when you when you journal it all when you Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like anytime you journal or write something, especially if it's like about your feelings or like you know, like your day and your thoughts and stuff, there's a release of oxytocin.
Speaker 6: No matter what you're right, even if you're writing something bad like I want to kill Probably not that.
Speaker 4: No, that that makes sense. I mean, journaling is so.
Speaker 1: Raspberry, you feel amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, journaling is pretty dope. I haven't done it for a really long time, but it is. It is the answer to a lot of things. And you don't want to hear it. But it kind of is the same.
Speaker 1: Meditation, just like can we stop? And I know I get it, it's.
Speaker 3: The no and it will work, but it's just I don't want to do it, and I or go outside and go for a walk, whatever it is, put down your phone. But journaling, it's it's just so embarrassing sometimes to do because you're just like, I'm just like writing myself so sometimes and I've I think I probably shaid this before. You write a letter to yourself from like God or whatever, and you just like say like, hey, I've cool that you've been doing this, or you like you just write someone you write from the perspective of someone else writing to you, and that's like a way to make it not feel so masturbatory, I guess.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's that's a good one.
Speaker 3: I will say I got the fucking best dm of my life, maybe of my I think of my life. A couple days ago, final thought. I was driving home after two shows in Cape Girardo, which was, you know, one hundred miles away from Saint Louis, and so I was driving back to Saint Louis. I was in the car with Sean O'Brien, he was driving, and I just like, oh, was like okay, so we all know that I missed two shows in Vienna to see my girl Taylor, and I was gonna have a total of twenty two shows that I had been to, which is an important number in the end after she closes up in Vancouver. I would have been to twenty two which is a song she does, and it just was like a better number than nineteen or than twenty. But then I lost the two vienna once, so I was like, twenty, which is great, I got to the to the two.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 6: It's got to be eras tour because I mean, I think I think in the future there'll be other tours and you'll get to twenty two.
Speaker 3: Now, it's got to be eras because all in all Taylor's shows I've been to now I guess one extra so but yeah, it's just eras, like this has just been such a long running tour. It's just like, I don't know, it's just feels I wanted twenty two.
Speaker 4: And whatever.
Speaker 3: I And also, I'm going to see this kid perform this on Sunday, so that kind of counts as like I think a half at least, because I think he's gonna do at least half of the show.
Speaker 4: It's so exciting.
Speaker 3: But he has to turn in early because he has school the next day. But I am I am driving two hours to go see an eight era old form Taylor Swift. Yeah, and I'm not going to be cute and be like I'm like, he's not a fan. His parents aren't fans, no one's I'm a fan of his. I'm literally going because this kid, I'll tell you it is because people might be interested if you want to follow him. He's gone viral in the swifty community for sure. Uh kellen k e. And this is run by his neighbor, not his parents, like his parents' friends, who are neighbors that have their permission. It's Kellen k E l l E N dot I T T Kellen I T kellen dot I T T. And he's this little kid who's just really has a great voice, great theatrics, dances like Taylor, sings like Taylor. I'm obsessed and I'm gonna go watch him perform in his deck in the backyard of a small town in Michigan. And but anyway, so driving home and I check my message requests, which is where like you get people writing you who you don't follow or I don't really understand it, but it's usually where the blue check marks land and or like endorsement deals or people being like we've noticed that your engagement needs to come up.
Speaker 1: Do you want to?
Speaker 4: Or this is message request?
Speaker 1: This is like deep, this three level.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is where like if you have over I think ten thousand, you start getting a chance to have message requests. Anyway, It's it's just where celebrities who you don't follow will end up. So sometimes I find people like messaging me and I check it once every couple of days or whatever. And and but it's a lot of people with seven million followers, and they're guys like hanging by pools with sunglasses on that just say what's up, Nikki. And it's like, I don't go, who are you?
Speaker 4: And what do you do?
Speaker 3: Like this person's clearly bought followers, but seven million, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not kidding you. These guys all up like our twenty two.
Speaker 3: Year olds with seven million follows, Like it's I'll send some of you them to you. Brian's insane, and they.
Speaker 4: Just go sup, Nikki.
Speaker 3: And so anyway, this guy, I'm not gonna reveal who, but he goes, hey, I saw you're a fan of Taylor Swift and I might reveal this later after I get permission, and I am this big deal. He didn't say I'm a big deal, but he was like, you can have my you can feel free to use and bring some friends to my suite in this town. On these dates to the show or shows you want to go to, And I'm like, what the fuck? And I'm like this is so nice, but I can't go because I know her whole schedule, and if I have a weekend off, I would already be going, like I have every ticket to every show that I can go to already, and it's just not possible. So I go, let me just look at that weekend where am I like, maybe I can move some stuff or like whatever fain and illness, And it's Andrew's wedding And I'm like, oh, I had that weekend blocked up for Andrew's wedding, which is on Saturday, okay, And I go, where is his wedding two hours from where these shows are happening. So I said, uh, hell yeah, I'll go. I'm gonna go Friday to t Era's, drive two hours, go to Andrew's wedding, then drive two hours the next go to Aras again on Sunday.
Speaker 4: I'm getting my two in Wow.
Speaker 3: And I get to bring some friends with me in this box of this amazing guy who said that, you know, he was like, I just saw you talking about Taylor Swift, and you seem like someone so fun to meet.
Speaker 4: You can bring your boyfriend, like he knows.
Speaker 3: He's not trying to you know that. It's like he knows I have a boyfriend. He was like, we can get some phone books to sit on because I know he's short. So you saw my special clearly, like I think the all from my special and aw and and I'm going it's like, it's so amazed. And Taylor or Brenna, Andrew's fiance, has never seen eras and she is a huge swiftie. She just couldn't find a way to go. And so I write to Andrew and Brenna. I'm like, hey, what are you guys doing the day after your wedding? And they're like, we might go to blah blah blah. We don't really know yet. And I go, do you want to go see Ara's tour? And they're like what, And so Brenna starts crying. So the first night they're like an official couple, they get to go and it goes, I don't even care about my wedding, and I'm so excited that I get to take them for their wedding gift. And now I don't have to buy them a fucking toaster or whatever I was gonna do. Oh yeah, it's just so fun. I don't want to give away too much, but it's like you could probably figure it out if you really wanted to figure out when Andrew's getting married. I don't know IF's talked about it on this podcast, but like, yeah, it's because I don't want to give away who to give the tickets or whatever, because it's someone involved with whatever. But it's like so fucking cool. I can't believe it. Things happen for a reason. I'm gonna get twenty two shows again. I get to go, and I have to say, though, you know how I feel about a box seat.
Speaker 4: I love a box for.
Speaker 3: Like the people in the food, in the private bathroom and the whole thing. But I gotta get up close. So I think I'm gonna buy one ticket for the floor, and I think I'm gonna buy one front row ticket for each of the shows I'm going to just so like I can be in the box, but then I can go down to the floor like during torture.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's on all the things I want to And like.
Speaker 3: One ticket is like fourteen thousand dollars, Oh my god. But I'm like, I think I need to do it, And I think this is it's if I know all my friends are up in the box and they're having a good time, and this guy would be okay with me abandoning the box just for one or two.
Speaker 4: Sets or whatever.
Speaker 3: I might do that too, So I don't know, but I am so excited to go to Florida.
Speaker 1: We'll do it.
Speaker 6: Buy the ticket for the first show and then see how that goes. Don't buy a ticket for each show early unless it's possiah.
Speaker 4: I think he.
Speaker 3: Can't be mad at me about this, Like he has to understand that he's giving a drug addict, Like he's giving me some cocaine. But I smoke crack and I love the cocaine. Thank you so much for the piles and piles of cocaine. But I gotta get a little crack, okay. And it's dirty and it's expense, it's expensive, and it's shameful and I'm gonna I'm a little ashamed about it.
Speaker 6: It's like going to the bathroom to do coke at a party, Like I gotta go step out for a minute and then yeah, they come back.
Speaker 1: You're all wired, you'll understand you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, based on the city where we're going to see this happen. It's it's part of the culture there to to sneak off to the bathroom for some coke. So yeah, I'm just gonna skip sneak off to the bathroom to snort some tea Swift and by the way, freaking out about the new uh I can do it with the Broken Heart video that shows behind the scenes of the aristour.
Speaker 4: It's so good, it's so fun. Her outfits are so cute.
Speaker 3: I have so much to say about that, but I'll probably just talk about it on Instagram Live this weekend in Michigan. Come see us Battle Creek, Michigan Friday and Saturday. Anya and me will be there, and then Sunday I'm going to that airstore. We'll see you next week on the show. Thank you guys so much for listening. Thank you Brian, thank you.
Speaker 4: Noah, don't be cut Bye bye