Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to us. Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: All right, you always kiss FM. Good morning, sisty Tani got the back room.
Speaker 2: Hi, everybody got everybody see everybody? Hi, high high.
Speaker 3: Uh, let's see clouds this morning, sunshine later highs in the low seventies and low eighties inland. Uh. We're paying your bills. And also, if your spouse makes this facial expression, then a divorce is coming. That's going to be this hour. Do you make faces when your spouse says something you disagree with or you get into a little bit of an argument. Do you over dramatize your expressions?
Speaker 2: I probably do, yes, I do one under Give me an example of what you do and is it? Is it good? Or like, let me see it? Like a grunt, like, oh just listen. I think I do it to you too.
Speaker 3: It was a tougher you to three examples.
Speaker 2: Tell me what's yours?
Speaker 4: I'm like, but babe, but babe, babe, Oh God, I like Sysney's better, Fabe.
Speaker 2: I'd rather be like, oh d why you don't listen to me?
Speaker 3: Man? I just store them off. Oh wow, you know you're Michael has a lot. He's a calm dude. I could tell you a lot.
Speaker 2: I feel like Sney gets more mad.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was well prepared before when he asked my dad for you know, marriage with me.
Speaker 2: You don't with me.
Speaker 3: In my relationship, it's all about the clock. I just want to know, like, if we're going to go somewhere, will it be thirteen minutes or thirty two minutes until we can walk towards the car.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't care, but I need to have because I'm playing it all out like I'm producing the evening. So I just need to understand, you know, don't tell me if it's twelve, it's thirty eight, it could be forty two.
Speaker 2: But give me a time so I know when we can approach to produce the evening.
Speaker 3: That's the problem. Yes, I don't, right, but I do. I know, and I think it's better I do than I don't.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: I love that you do. That's awesome.
Speaker 4: I want to produced evening and knowing exactly where we're going to be at what time and if we're going to go to the second place and all that.
Speaker 2: I love that. And sometimes the food doesn't come, but we have to go home to bed. Take it together. You gotta wrap it up.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 5: We did.
Speaker 3: Sorry, we gotta go. Time to get approached the vehicle. Uh yeah, I can't. I can't separate like that. I was talking to somebody about this the other day. I can't separate like the way I run my brain at work versus the way I do in my real life. But I'm trying to make that a positive in my sales and marketing tape of myself.
Speaker 2: I it's great. Schedule is not about do you want to do that?
Speaker 3: It's I got a plan. Yeah right, I had a backup plan at him. Now, Ruby, she went to you wanna and she was faced with the choice, and she made the choice to do what Ruby.
Speaker 5: I went on a solo dinner, a very dinner.
Speaker 2: It was just why is this a topic here now?
Speaker 5: Because it made me realize I hadn't done a solo dinner like that in a really long time. It wasn't like a casual lunch where you just go, you know, like you're sitting at sweet Greens or something like that and you're just eating salad quickly.
Speaker 2: It was like they.
Speaker 5: Bring out your food, they bring out your drinks, like a sit down meal.
Speaker 3: Dude, did they say what they do to me often if I were to be waiting for someone or pretending they're coming, then lying and saying they canceled, Do they say are you expecting anyone?
Speaker 5: No, they asked me if they'd like, if they're like, would you like us to remove the.
Speaker 6: Red like the other plate and to basically clear the table?
Speaker 5: And I was like, uh yeah, But then I realized how weird it was.
Speaker 2: No, No, No, it's not.
Speaker 3: My insecurities run so deep about eating alone that I will actually say I'm not so sure. They might they're running a little bit late at work. It might might not make it. I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: And then phone call, fake phone call.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't have my phone. That was a thing dog raw dogging my.
Speaker 2: Dinner.
Speaker 6: So then I couldn't even.
Speaker 5: Like pretend or scroll or text or I just was like.
Speaker 4: Sitting there crazy, And you do look at other people and judge, Yes.
Speaker 5: I was just looking at it was two other couples. There was two other couples there, and what can you tell us about them?
Speaker 6: Nothing?
Speaker 5: They were celebrating a birthday. So it made it also a little like weirder for me because I'm like Wow, look at them like they're you know, and then look at me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's all right. Maybe they're not happy. I mean I see couples in the unhappy solo party.
Speaker 2: One maybe talk to each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do have this weird thing. Tanya knows this. She's gonna jump in on and put a pin in and want to take it to a therapist. But I have this thing of like I don't want to be alone out in the wild really usually like grocery store. Yes, I'm happy to be alone, but I don't want to really be alone always when I'm having my meal out or something like that. And also if I'm triving for work and I got to get something brought to the room because I'm rushing coffee.
Speaker 2: Like how many am I two?
Speaker 3: And I turned the shower on, like if somebody's in the shower when they bring it.
Speaker 2: Not that a line. It's like a whole charade, you do, see. I.
Speaker 3: I also would have pretended that I got the phone call in the restaurant that she had to cancel.
Speaker 2: And then you would have told the server the same time, did you have any is there a signal can have something to go for her?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so good. Let's take half of mine to go very busy, very busy.
Speaker 2: I love eating alone. I do at least once a week. But someone, this is the difference.
Speaker 3: When you're with someone all the time in a partnership, you love being alone.
Speaker 2: When you're alone, you don't want to be alone alone. No, I do know. Don't make me scream.
Speaker 4: It's because I just have such a full house. Yeah, you're right, I do like same time because it's like my whole or telling you exactly. So when I'm home alone, when I go out, I want to be alone.
Speaker 2: I'm alone. I can go home for that. Yeah, that's crazy. Why don't you call me? I'll come up with you because I work you all dan? What about me?
Speaker 3: Well, if I said that to Sistney, you want to hear what I'm gonna say to you. Yes, anyway, rub Plus, your traveling is fine. Yes, Now, I didn't know about this. Did you guys know about setting your like wake up time to a sleep cycle?
Speaker 4: I heard about people doing it, and I know about like sleep cycles.
Speaker 2: In general, but no, have you ever done it? No, I've tried, I've never I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I honestly, we talked about I think everything here over the last two decades, I don't.
Speaker 2: Remember this conversation.
Speaker 3: Leave it to the next generation over there to set their alarm to sleep cycle. So this is what you're doing, Sophia, explain out works and why you're doing it.
Speaker 2: Setting your alarm to a sleep cycle. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So now that I come in with you guys every morning and we start really early, I've had to like adjust my sleep a lot. So I've learned that when we go to sleep, we go through four to six stages of sleep, and those are like your sleep cycles. So if you wake up like in the middle of one of those sleep cycles, you're gonna wake up feeling groggy and.
Speaker 2: Just more tired and not ready for the day.
Speaker 7: But if you time it perfectly, and each of these cycles are ninety minutes long, So if you time it perfectly to where you finish a cycle at the end of the ninety minutes, and you wake up and set your alarm to that time, you wake up feeling refreshed, ready to go, like you're not tired, even though it's like early in the morning, You'll still be like, good to go.
Speaker 2: This is impossible.
Speaker 3: I don't sleep in forty five or ninety minute segments. But you know what I know, I do not.
Speaker 2: No, he gets up those pe No that too, But I don't sleep.
Speaker 3: I sleep like in twelve minute increments or twenty minute in of course you do. So how would I set my alarm for one of those delios? Whe I'm going to come out of my sleep cycle. I have to wake up to set my alarm to know what I'm gonna wake up, Like, how do you know when you're gonna wake up?
Speaker 2: That's the problem I have with this. So listen something.
Speaker 7: If you have like a specific time the next day you want to wake up, you can kind of like count backwards in ninety minute increments of like how long you want.
Speaker 2: To sleep, like six hours, seven hours.
Speaker 3: You basically see science that you get exactly ninety minutes every cycle.
Speaker 2: To me, I don't think, I know. I don't.
Speaker 4: For someone that sleeps through the whole cycle, I think, yes, you get up, science sleep.
Speaker 2: Not when I get up.
Speaker 3: It's just me flipping, like I flip every fifteen, twelve, twenty eight.
Speaker 2: So you're still sleeping. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I know I'm away because I make a moan when I have to move my pillow to the other side.
Speaker 2: Really my hug pillow. That's fascinating. When I fall asleep, I don't wake up and that alarm goes off. Y'all should see me sleep.
Speaker 4: You have a huggy pillow and you've set up a camera put it on the time last.
Speaker 3: From I don't mind, if that's what you want. I do have a huggy pillow. Yes, I so just to reb I love that. Yeah, it's like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a third person in the bed.
Speaker 3: But I have to flip my huggy to the other side. When I flip, yeaes and I go, oh, Now.
Speaker 4: If you get another huggy pillow on the other side, no, but then I run into's like a bumper.
Speaker 2: I run into it. A great idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I only know that because I did it when I was pregnant. I had so many pillows that every time i'd have to move over, I'd have to move the pillows.
Speaker 2: So and then I just got two pillows on each side.
Speaker 3: That doesn't work. It's very busy on that side. I can't intrude on space in case anybody shows up. All right, I don't know, Sophia, good luck with that. But I'm just saying if that works for you, great, I just don't know that it's perfect ninety minutes every time you have a sleep cycle for me, we heard you. What great conversation.
Speaker 2: Thank you, it's kiss.
Speaker 3: I've ever got a quote of the day on the way all right, So, facial expressions, body language can say a lot. Like you know when your partner is mad at you, just by their body language, like you can tell something wrong if you ask me, they say no, everything's fine, but their body language tells you everything right. So there's a very famous psychologist that says he can predict divorce with ninety four percent accuracy. If your partner makes this facial expression, do you think it is all.
Speaker 2: The time or just like once once?
Speaker 3: Ever it's I don't know, once or more couple times, but it's coming. If you see this expression, you want to guess what it is.
Speaker 2: I don't like a snarky look. I don't know. That's it. You got it? Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Basically contempt. Contempt is the word. But if your partner smirks at you with one side of the mouth raised, you know that look.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's a good thing that I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe if you're not here with that look, it is a good thing. But you know that's that one sided smirk. Apparently your marriage is in real trouble. Like it's very annoying that look. If you get it, if you know when people have made it, it's very annoying. It's like when someone acts like they look or are better than you. They make a facial expression, this is it God, like you're beneath them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or there beneath you.
Speaker 3: It's not anger, it's just disrespect. Like they don't angry, they just look like they're acting and are better than you. It's derogatory and demeaning.
Speaker 4: And that right there, when there's no respect, that's the end of the marriage. I think it's over.
Speaker 2: Contempt is like a big word. Uh is that big?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: But I mean like I feel like I've heard a lot of people talking about contempt.
Speaker 2: Okay in my algorithm, Well, they're in trouble with their marriage.
Speaker 3: Today's quote some people don't like you because your spirit irritates their demons. My dear goodness makes them feel bad about themselves.
Speaker 2: So ke wow sicity with the headlines what do you have this FM headlines with siciny, Well.
Speaker 4: The Cineramadome Theater moved closer to reopening after the city appeared likely to approve a conditional use permit for the iconic Hollywood venue. Around six hundred goats grazed on dry brush in the Arroyo Seco community of Pasadena yesterday to help reduce the fire risk. Grocery prices jumped again in April, driving driven by high fuel costs and rising prizes on things like produce, beef, and coffee. And the Dodgers will host their thirteenth annual Pride Night on Friday and unveil a permanent display to honor LGBTQ trailblazers during the pregame ceremonies.
Speaker 3: One of two point sevens Kiss FM. All right, let's talk about sharing locations. Tanya isn't even asking to share locations with me? For I don't know as long as you could share locations, I've denied the request. I don't need that, you know, call me, text me, message me.
Speaker 2: Is it we done right now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: I was counting how many people I follow with share my location with, and fourteen.
Speaker 2: I was right, thirty seven literally to the number. But isn't that too much information?
Speaker 3: Now? Joe's in the back room. You have a former friend that still has your location?
Speaker 9: Yes, So in college I feel like you end up with everyone's location, like random girls I would meet in the bathroom, you know, let me make sure.
Speaker 6: You get home sick. But I haven't talked to them in years and they can still see what I'm up to.
Speaker 2: Can you just drop them? Yes? Okay, why don't you just drop them?
Speaker 6: So that's where the issue comes in.
Speaker 9: So after graduating, I did a little bit of cleansing, you know, nothing personal, just I don't talk to you anymore. And this friend specifically, she lives in a different city, so if I'm in danger, she's not going to get to.
Speaker 6: Me anytime soon.
Speaker 9: But she noticed that I unshared, and so the first time she texts me since graduating was to say, Jesse, did you and share your location with me?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, this is too much? And then you say yes, I did.
Speaker 6: And so I told her.
Speaker 3: I was like, it was nothing, I explain, not trying to make it personal and create tension, right exactly.
Speaker 9: And so I tell her it's nothing personal, and her response back was okay, share it back with me.
Speaker 3: So me, no, this, but what what do you want to know for you don't even live near me. Why does she want to know where you are? What is that about? It's more about her than you. She just doesn't want to. It's the ego of her feeling like she's been dropped or unfollowed.
Speaker 9: I just feel and exactly I feel like nowadays that's like the new form of you cannot unshare your location with somebody in my or how long it's been, unless that is your sign to let them know you are out of my life.
Speaker 6: And I think that's how she took it as.
Speaker 3: I think this is why I don't share locations. This is why I didn't get a dog for a long time, but I ended up doing that. But it's a longer story. But the reason I'll share locations, don't. I have pictures of all of my relationships on my Instagram, Like I think you're all still there. I say, I follow all of everyone right, Yeah, me too, taking stuff down and dropping stuff. So once you get in, you could be in for quite a long time. So siciny, yes, you got thirty eight people you're gonna fall and follow you for life.
Speaker 2: I'm fine with that. People have moved away to live.
Speaker 3: In Jersey it's fine until they become not your friend, which is the situation here. Yeah, just let it go, Josie, let it go. It's just stuption locations with random people.
Speaker 6: Now I'm pick here, Now I'm picky.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, good selective, selective location. All right, thanks for being here. We've got clouds this morning, sunshine later. Highs in the low seventies and eighties Inland, some nice temperatures. Tanya with a trending about Hailey Bieber using the best word to describe being a woman.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, Yes, So Hailey Bieber is getting real about the last year of her life. Within twelve months, this is crazy. She welcomed her first baby, Jack Blues, and then she sold her skincare company Road for one billion dollars, all within the same twelve months, like window. And so she did an interview and she used this word to describe kind of her experience. She said, she felt stretched, And I've never used that word, but I think it's like the perfect way to describe womanhood is just like stretch.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 8: The biggest identity shift that you go through in your life is becoming a parent. She's turning thirty this year and looking back on it. She said she wouldn't change a thing, and she basically said, it's really hard. It was hard to do all of these major things at one time, but it did strengthen her. And I love that because I feel like a lot of people say, as a woman, you kind of have to like pick a lane, baby or business, family, or career, And it's really cool that she's kind of talking about her experience of kind of becoming those two things at the exact same time.
Speaker 2: Have you never used the word stretched, like stretched? Yeah, I've never said I've never used the word stretched. I feel stretched. I always say stressed or overwhelmed. What about depleted?
Speaker 3: That's a that's another word that I think describes how people can feel.
Speaker 2: You feel depleted. I use it emotionally, depleted, exhausted. But those are the same as stretched, respectfully, No, they're not. They're not the same respectfully back.
Speaker 3: But I'm just thinking, like, these are terms every wonder if you use any of those terms, which would also help describe the feeling of being pulled, and you're saying being pulled in different directions, yes, but also not having to pick a lane. I didn't know she sold her company for one billion dollars yadline of cosmetics.
Speaker 2: Huge.
Speaker 3: Feel like that would make you stretch less once you sell a company for a one billion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, right, here you go. I'm out. I'm out. My stretching is only going to be in the yoga class. Yeah, coming up.
Speaker 3: Got some tickets to see Olivia Udrigo playing match game. If you want to play the match game, get in here and we'll play together. All right, it's time to play the match game for Olivia Rodrigo tickets. These are super hot of same. I looked at the schedules. She had four shows. It into a dumb and do too popular. Man, they got ten of them now into a dumb that's right. Bianca and Laverne, good morning, good morning. You are contestant number one, Thanks for being here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do it.
Speaker 3: And we got Angelique and Colton contestant number two. How are you, Angelique?
Speaker 1: I'm good?
Speaker 2: How are you good?
Speaker 3: So everybody wants these tickets to live Rodrigo, We're gonna try and get them for you.
Speaker 2: It's the match game.
Speaker 3: We'll give you each separately a phrase okay with the blank in it. Whoever gets the most matches with our panel here of Sisny, Tanya Ruby and Michaela.
Speaker 2: Then you'll win. Are you ready Bianca to go first?
Speaker 3: Sure? Okay, yours is hanging tighty Angelague. Yours Bianca is prime blank primelank. What was the other grunting about it?
Speaker 8: I love when they come, easy, God, I have two in my mind.
Speaker 3: We'll pick one, okay, prime Time, Prime Time. I was singing Rib excellent popped in my mind. First my Prime Rib okay, says n what'd you say? Prime video?
Speaker 1: That was my other one, Prime prime Time?
Speaker 6: All right, Ruby, I was in between both that. I went with Prime.
Speaker 8: Rib right on my mind and Mikayla Prime Time Prime Time right.
Speaker 2: I didn't even think of our brains.
Speaker 3: See remember that picture they showed you in elementary school of the bird or the older the grandma, old lady.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly what do you say, like a young woman or an old woman?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was it bird. But that was what happened with Prime and Rib, with me and everybody else. All right, she got two, I got all.
Speaker 3: Right, Angelique, you're up. Let's see how you do here for Olivia Reco tickets. Yours is moon the blank.
Speaker 2: That's what again?
Speaker 3: Is easy?
Speaker 2: I don't know that there's two.
Speaker 3: In my head.
Speaker 2: Okay, moonshine, moonshine? Okay, good, that was the other one. Mine was moon pie? Was the moon pie? Okay? Naturally?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and says ay, did you say moonshine, moonshine?
Speaker 3: You said moonwalk moon juice?
Speaker 2: And what is the moonjuice store?
Speaker 3: Brandy, don't yell at me to get out of here, Ruby, moonshine.
Speaker 4: There you go, I said, moonshine.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Wow, Incidentela, you go to the show.
Speaker 2: Both of you, wait, both of you?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: I need to call my little sister. I want the tickets for her.
Speaker 2: You want them? You got three? Is that right? She got three?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And got two? So what's the difference everybody?
Speaker 3: I mean, anybody gets two out of this game is really a winner, all right?
Speaker 2: Hanging on? Thank you?
Speaker 3: It's get Two's hard? Angela, you're a masterclass.
Speaker 2: On air with Ryan Seacrest. You use it a scam? I mean, it's kiss FM. I don't know. I just got from Amazon. Maybe it's not on Amazon.
Speaker 3: There's a text that came in from a weird number saying there's been a recall.
Speaker 2: Click here to find out. No, don't click it. Scammed.
Speaker 3: But then I started thinking it seemed legit. Like I'm usually good at identifying scams. This looked legit that there may have been something that I purchased that got recalled.
Speaker 2: Amazon wants to tell me. That's what a kind thing.
Speaker 4: But the usually would email you and then it would have like your order number on there, or did.
Speaker 2: You or something that hasn't come yet.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but I can't click into it's fine out because the characters might be a scam.
Speaker 2: But now you can put into this website. What's the website?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's called scamwise dot com and I gotta give credit words due KTLA's rich on tech is the person who brought this to my attention, and it basically analyzes the message, the website, the text, whatever it is. You can even explain it if you need to, Like I got like those FedEx letters in the mail, so I put it into this website explaining the whole situation, and indeed, in fact immediately confirmed that it was a scam. Don't pay the dues. All that stuff is just not real. Do you remember me telling you about this the FedEx? Okay, yes, so I'm for this.
Speaker 3: I get also random texts, people going are you looking for a job or are you still up? Are you still off? Are you It's like they say, hey, oh I'm in town. Hey I'm in town, Like wait, who, and then you kind of want to go, well, who's this phone number from the past? I know?
Speaker 2: But is that a scam? Or is that just.
Speaker 4: Also people that text like, Hey, I'm in the area trimming trees down the street and would love to give you a quote on your trees.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's what you say for Ryan's roses. Basically I say no, thank you? Is it a scam?
Speaker 2: Scamwise dot com.
Speaker 3: By the way, Elizabeth Taylor, it is Taylor Swift on one of two point seven kiss of them. So all right, I'm gonna throw this out to you guys, because people are talking about it and they're saying that crushes are this secret to a happy marriage.
Speaker 2: It's been making the rounds.
Speaker 3: The title is the secret to a great marriage crushes on other people?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: It's an article being shared and that the headline basically is about the secret being having crushes on other people. So it's written by a woman who's married for I think ten years. She's got two kids, she has an office crush on a guy named Phil, like a guy that she sees at the office named Film.
Speaker 2: And she said her husband jokes about it.
Speaker 3: He'll notice her putting on mascara before zoom call and joke, oh is that for Phil? Like it's become a fun sort of situation and some levity in the relationship. And she says they regularly discuss other people they find attractive. And she says, why wouldn't you Everyone finds other people attractive to hide it is lying, Like, at least you're being transparent when you're telling him, yes, I find Phil attractive.
Speaker 4: Maybe celebrities or something like that on TV, or a movie that you're just like, we'll never see in the wild, but not a coworker.
Speaker 2: Here's here's what they're saying.
Speaker 3: If you're never gonna do it, it's harmless and it's transparent and it's truthful and it's honest. Now you're obviously not gonna do anything. I mean, you have to not know, you have to have some parameters here, So would not would it not prove your the strength of your relationship by being able to do that? Almost makes me feel like you're insecure with your relationship.
Speaker 2: If you can't, No, if you.
Speaker 4: Put it out into the universe, then it'll eventually come to light.
Speaker 8: I will say last week we had a guest on our podcast and he I was He was a crush of mine when I was like a teenager and I was getting ready to go in for the interview and my husband Robbie was like, oh, are you getting ready to go to your boyfriend?
Speaker 2: Because I was like a cute outfit and I was like, Yeah, that is strength.
Speaker 4: I ever say that to him though that's not a coworker she sees every day.
Speaker 2: True over and over and over again, calls James.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I just think that what she says looks the strong relationship we have. We can actually make jokes like this, So this should be your goals.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 3: It is Ryan Seacrest and Erica from Highland Park. You're joining us, Erica, Good morning, Good morning. So you're forced to show your family friend around in LA. What's going on Erica at your place? Okay?
Speaker 1: So it's my mom's best friend. Her daughter just moved to LA and now both the mom saves like decided that it's my jump to show around and help her get settled.
Speaker 3: Well, this is how I met tenas my roommate when I first moved to LA. The exact same situation. Basic, Oh right, I was. I wanted to move to LA and I was nineteen, and my mom said, well, you got to go out there and you got to find somebody you know. And I didn't know anybody. So my dad called another guy that he was in the army with years ago who had a son who lived in LA and he said, to his son, your job is to take Ryan Seacrest around and hillm Mala and then be his roommate. That's exactly what happened. We never met and that was his job. I love that, and so you know, you never know what could come out of it. Why do you hesitate?
Speaker 1: So I have met her before, like, but we're not friends, Like I kind of I know her, but it's more like I know of her than I know her.
Speaker 3: Don't want to waste her time taking her around because you're acquainted with her.
Speaker 1: And well, the interactions I've had with her have not been positive, like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh that's not great, what happened?
Speaker 2: What's bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's just so competitive, like she's like one of those like one upper kind of people like, I'll say I had a busy week and she was like, oh, not compared to my week. You will believe how busy.
Speaker 2: My week was.
Speaker 1: That's literally like a cool restaurant, Like not compared to this. That what.
Speaker 3: I think you Grin and Barrett. It's like almost more trouble to like have to get out of it. It's Grin and Barrett. It's one day of showing and pick the places you want to go.
Speaker 8: No, but then once you say yes to one, you're gonna be like the Tour de France for your parents.
Speaker 2: This happened to me, and it's baking race. I'm saying. Every family member that came in Psyched came from Serbia. It was like, oh, Tanya can show them around La.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, she's not taking a bicycle with a side talk.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I don't know what you're saying actually, which I'm trying to clarify. It was an actual Tour de France.
Speaker 8: It was just like when I was like, you're gonna be the tour guide for everybody that your parents?
Speaker 3: No, I understand, Yeah, all right, Erica, what are you gonna do? You're gonna do it or not.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm really conflicted because I feel like if I say no, it's gonna be like a whole thing and I'm gonna look so rude.
Speaker 3: That's why I agree, Well, really busy or save your reputation and just look kind and generous. Good luck, Ferica, thanks for calling. Thank you all right, I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do it, And there you go. That's it for us, friends. But tomorrow we're back with the Ryan's Roses. Is location glitching a thing on the iPhone? What if you.
Speaker 3: Combine that with a husband changing his lock screen to a picture without his wife. So it's some of all parts Ryan's Roses that'll happen tomorrow morning. Also, we have a lot more of these Oliviate Rodrigo tickets to give away, so be here for those two tomorrow.
Speaker 2: On a kiss.
Speaker 3: If you missed anything today, it's up on our podcast on iHeartRadio or wherever you get your podcasts. On Air with Ryan Seacrest. We'll talk to your first thing in the morning, It's kiss. Have a great wines.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening so on Air with Ryan Seacrest, make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow,