Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Betting Pros. It's time to place your bets. This me Joey p jop Zapia and this is BP NFL Man. I've waited a long time to say that. It's so good to be back here. As we're kicking off our NFL shows preseason time, look at ahead to the twenty twenty five slash twenty twenty six NFL season, and I'm here with my boys, My boys Terrell Furman Junior and Andrew Erickson. Gang is all back together. It just feels right and we're gonna be previewing all the divisions. We're gonna start with the AFC North Division. We're gonna look at the team win totals, look at the future, look at the changes, break it all down for you here. Don't forget to subscribe to the Betting Pros YouTube channel right now, ring the belt till it goes ding for notifications. See, you never miss a moment of content because before you know it, the NFL season will be here and we're here to make some money on it. And gentlemen, let's start with a division that has a lot of storylines. We have some some greatness potentially in the Ravens, we have some revenge narrative with the Bengals who just almost snuck in the back door last year. And then of course we have the bottoming out potential of the Cleveland Browns, not to mention the side show that might be the Pittsburgh Steelers. So let's jump in with two feet and let's get going here. Let's start with some of the changes in this division, how it's going to impact some of our wagers we're going to make. I let's start with as Aaron Rodgers returns or to the NFL, but as Andrew Erickson so astutely put it, the biggest changes he's the new offensive coordinator of the Pittsburgh Steelers. So Andrew Rickson, I'm going to credit you with that line because you've said it before the show started, and it's funny because it's true. So DK Metcalf is there, Caleb Johnson's there, Terrell Firman, junr. The question is how many wins are going to be there with all this changeover and Aaron Rodgers bringing his oh, his Aaron Rodgers ness over to Pittsburgh.
Speaker 2: At least nine at least a winning record. That's the very least that is going to be. I mean, is Tom Kauf with it? Not Tom Caffe When I'm over here in my Giants mode.
Speaker 1: Tomlin, shake the dust off here.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm over here. I'm over here.
Speaker 1: Reminants too much w NBA.
Speaker 2: I was actually watching the two thousand and seven Giants Super Bowl run DVD once again. You know I always thumb it in there every now and then.
Speaker 1: What were you wearing as you watched it?
Speaker 2: As I was wearing. I was wearing a white T shirt with Giants Giants draws on, no pants, and I had a tub of ice cream, and I I was living out the Dolory days, living out the glory days. But yeah, Mike Tomlin here winning record, and I mean we talk about all the quarterbacks that he's done it with, Duck Hodge's, Mason Rudolph, all those subpar guys. And the thing about the Aaron Rodgers and why I love this bet this year is because if I don't hit it this year and it's Aaron Rodgers at the helm, I get to have a life long amount of content that I could say that Aaron Rodgers was the reason that Mike Tomlin had his first non winning season. So for that alone, the bet is good enough for me because it's a win win. It's a win win at this point bet because if I don't if I don't win, I get to blame Aaron Rodgers because he's done it with everybody. He's done it with absolutely no talent. And ultimately, I think Aaron Rodgers is a psychopath, and I think that he is so in his head that he doesn't want to go out like how he did with the Jets, like he wants some type of role of glory, some type of blaze of glory or something like that. And so I expect him to go out here and actually play along with Mike Tomlin. He loves Mike C. Mike C doesn't care for Aaron Rodgers, but he wants to win games, and he says, oh, yeah, I can make it work with Aaron Rodgers. So I trust Mike Tomlin here to get it done. And then you look at the Steelers. They're dogs in ten games this season, So I mean, I'm already feeling good. I got ten games where I'm like, all right, that's that's a good chance for ten wins right there, not to add the games that the books actually think the Steelers can win. Yeah, they could stumble on a nine to eight record and it could not be that good. And Aaron Rodgers feels really good about himself because he kept Mike Tomlin's winning streak alive.
Speaker 1: Well, it feels like we never left because automatically, I'm going to just pick apart some of the things you just said. Terrell no talent. Ben Roethlisberger, I think he's going to the Hall of Fame. I'll love Big Ben, but geez, I mean, he did have a quarterback that played for a decade plus and got to a couple of Super Bowls and won a couple of them.
Speaker 2: So that's not the point I was making.
Speaker 1: But he got with no talent. He did it.
Speaker 2: With no talent. He had Mason Rudolph and Duck Hodges for a season and had a winning record. So yes, he did it with no talent. So whether he has talent or no talent, he gets a winning record.
Speaker 1: All right, all right. I do like the fact that they're unders in a lot of games. I can't wait for Week one. Everybody knows that I can't wait for the Jets, Steelers game, the Fields, Rogers game. That's honestly, I don't know why, Like I just I can't wait to watch that debaccle But in all seriousness, too, DK Metcalf's there now ericson, You've also got a Cale Johnson in the draft here to take over the Najie Harris role in this backfield, and who knows, maybe a little bit more too. So what do you think of the Steelers' off season before we start to look at the numbers?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that if they kept Mason Rudolph as the starting quarterback, would their win total have really drastically altered that much? We talk about Mike tom and he always finds a way to get eight to nine wins. I get that the win totals were when they were created, they were still baking in the idea that Rogers would probably be the quarterback. When it's all said and done, that end up being winning happening. But I just think that it's going to be eight to nine wins kind of like Trail laid out, that's what this team just does every single tea.
Speaker 1: He said minimum, I say maximum. See, I think that's I think I'm.
Speaker 3: Probably more on the maximum side of things because I just don't this offense to me is going to be slow and they want to run the football, so not super exciting. I think to they're going to light at the scoreboard with points. No, they want to plague defense, win in the fourth quarter, don't turn the ball over. So I don't think it's going to be exciting. But at the end they're going to be in the AFC playoff hunt. They have a lot of divisional games down the stretch and we'll see how things shake out against the Ravens and the Cincinnati Bengals to kind of break down the rest of these teams. But for me, I think that getting Rogers in there puts an adult at the quarterback position, which which is good for fantasy purposes that I'm always looking at. I mean, it's he's still better than Mason Rodoff.
Speaker 2: Question mark on adult.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say adult might be down with the best choice of words, but I mean, people were accurate. Let's get to the Bengals here. They brought back to Higgins, that's huge. They did also make one adjustment here. They got rid of lou and Oramo, who was well liked for many years there in Cincinnati's the defensive coordinator, place him with Al Golden and look, you know, you can replace coordinators all you want. I don't know if they Eric didn't necessarily have the horses on the defensive side of the football here to get the job done at the end of the day. But that's a good news for the offense and fet fantasy and maybe for some overs that we're looking at in the betting space. I would agree with you there.
Speaker 3: Al Golden is just being a terrible hand of a team and defense that has no talent across the board. And we can look at it and say, is this worse than last year?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Trey Hendrickson, the guy who had all the sacks of the Bengals last year, he may hold out. We don't know if he's ever gonna play for the Cincinnati Bengals. And then they decide, okay, well, we'll rebolster, we'll revamp the pressure. In the NFL draft, We're gonna draft Shamar Stewart. It's all gonna be great. Shamar Stewart is rings unsigned because they're putting in these certain contract clauses when it comes to suspensions, and they don't have their first round pick on the team, and now he's being talked about and discussed Oh, well, he's gonna re enter next year's draft because he doesn't want to play with the Bengals either. So, yes, this defense is still a mess, regardless of Al Golden being an upgrade at defensive coordinator. I just don't think the personnel is there right now.
Speaker 1: Terrelle, anything here you want to add about the off season of the Bengals before we move on to the Browns.
Speaker 2: No, it's just the Bengals being the Bengals, right, Yeah, fair enough. There's no reason, there's no reason to be like this, Like, come on, guys, at the end of the day, yeah, literally, just be better, Like that's the only thing I have. Just be better. This is literally the best person, arguably the best person on your team. Like you could make the argument because of his impact to the defense. I mean they go from maybe being able to do something to just completely bottoming out if Trey Henderson is not there. And then you have Shamar Stewart and this weird clause that no other rookie has, but you're trying to implement it now. And he's like, wait, why why am I got to be the scapegoat for this? Why do I got to be the first person? No, No, No, they're just Bengals doing the Bengals. And you know what, I wouldn't be surprised if the Bengals defense was okay, because it's really hard to be as bad as they were last year. That's the only thing that's really good for them, the fact that the defense was so bad last year. That is really really really really really hard to be just as bad. And honestly, I think all of this is just a mute point because the Bengals are not starting the season without either one or two guys, So they're doing all of this, dragging all of this out, not having these guys through dough camps and all that, just to eventually crack sign them both and then they end up playing in football for the Bengals. So I don't think I think this is a non starter. I think they're gonna end up playing and I think the Bengals are gonna be slightly better. But who cares?
Speaker 1: All right, Cleveland, Joe Flacco returns, Shdors Sanders gets drafted. Uh was not the only rookie got drafted there, but I don't even know if we need to talk about him. Quinn John Judkins also drafted. I don't know, Uh, Terrell, it's gotta be tough to the Browns fan base has been through it. They've just been through it, and I'd love to tell them it's gonna get better this year. Maybe if Shador Sanders plays well at some point and gets the opportunity to play, things could be getting better on the horizon. But that's a big ifs and coulds and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: I feel bad for the guy that has the jersey that has all the QB names on the back because that started for the Browns, because he's gonna have to add four more names by the time.
Speaker 1: Gabriel in there. Yea, yeah, well Flacco on again, Flacco and all fairness has already been there. Well that's it's only okay.
Speaker 2: So so he only got three more names, So okay, so it's not as bad as I thought. But I mean, all three of those guys are gonna end up playing snaps for some reason. I have no idea why they drafted Dylan Gabriel. I don't know why they are playing with Shador Sanders' name, Like, I think he's really really good quarterback for Kevin Stefantasy's system of getting the ball out quickly and hey, lean on the run game. We don't have to ask too much of this guy, and you'll be able to grow in the position. And I mean, it just seems like this is another carryover year for the Browns of we don't know what we're doing, so we're just gonna take another year figure it out. Be okay, maybe we win a couple of games, maybe we don't. Like this Brown team is completely unseerious, Like they're completely unserious with quarterback position. And I'm just waiting for the day that Stefanski swallows every out sopriet he has and says Shador Sanders, you're the starting quarterback because you give us the best chance to win games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it feels like Eric said that's probably gonna happen at some point. I'm just you know, I don't think if it's a mind reader here to figure that out. Uh, But what's your take on the Cleveland Browns? So this quarterbacks and earraw how it is going to impact them this season before we start looking at win totals, And I want to say the futures for them, because I don't think there's much of a future for them in twenty twenty five making the playoffs. But I mean, let's talk about, you know, just did they become a more competitive team potentially on the horizon Wi should or Sanders or is it just like the rookie learning lumps kind of situation.
Speaker 3: I think that will be more competitive in twenty twenty five. You look at Stefanski what he's done with the brown since he arrived there as the head coach. This team has won a lot of games. Now, the bottom really fell out last year, but they're over the Deshaun Watson. It's over, like that era has finally ended. They're ready to move on. So they don't have to take the questions, is Deshaun Watson gonna be the quarterback anymore? We're gonna because they were purposely playing him even though he was the worst quarterback, because the ownership was saying, you know, you got to play Deshaun Watson. Well that's no longer the case now, so Stefanski is in a position to, oh, I can actually play the best quarterback. And I think when it's all said and done, we're going to see Shirar Sanders suit up as the QB one for the Cleveland Browns. And again, this was guy wants viewed as a top five quarterback this past year's draft, and I fell to the fifth round for maybe not all on field reasons. So I think that the Browns are going to be better, and they were last year thick. Their defense is still really good. They're also really injured last season, so if they have better injury luck, they have some good skill players. And I do like the Tommy Reese promotion. So he was the tight ended pass game coach last season. He's the new offensive coordinator, and he was in the college ranks the offensive corner for Notre Dame. And we saw Michael Mayer get used in a lot of really unique ways during his time there. That's why he was viewed as a top end tight end prospect coming out. So I think that we're going to see a lot of David and Joku in this offense as the vocal point.
Speaker 1: Last time good Yeah, well the last time and Joku was good, it was Flacco, so that's also you know, so maybe started looking at some of those in Djoku season props for yardage, maybe take some of the overs there. That could be a way to approach it. Last but certainly not least the Baltimore Ravens, which looked to be again in the class of this division, maybe the class of the AFC two. I love the draft pick of Malachi Starks Erickson. I think it was a deficit for them last year. I mean, this is what they do every year, right, they said the end of every draft, in the round and they take the best player available and they get better every year. They've got Lamar, They've got Continuity, they got Derrick Henry signed to an extension. I wish there was a little bit more in terms of some of the receiver talent. But Andrews, despite a really rocky opening to the season, was a touchdown machine in the second half of it. So it feels like the Ravens are kind of poisoned. And from there we're going to start to look at win totals. Before we start to break down the win totals, let's talk about Novig real quick, because if you're looking for a smarter way to play, there's a new sports trading platform that's changing the game. It's called Novig. It's legal and most states, including Georgia, California, and Texas. It's peer to peer, which means you're competing against other users, not the house, and you can often get better lines than traditional books, and you can set your own lines, which gives you control. Most sports books just don't offer. So there's no commissions, no hit in fees, seriously, none of that stuff. It uses coin deposit system, but it's real money, and you can use the code daily Juice for fifty percent off your first coin purchase. That's right, Terrell, up to twenty five dollars. Check it out right now. Bettingpros dot Com slash Juice again, that's Bettingpros dot com slash Juice. I became a Sean Connery at the end. Slash jush. That's where you want to go for a betting pros. No, Betting Pros dot com slash Juice, that's where you go. Mike Mayer, our own Mike Mayer is a freak for it, loves it, can't get enough of it. He's dropping screenshots every day on Discord. So if you have questions, hit him up and go to Betting Pros dot Com slash Juice today. I can tell you right now that's gonna give me problems all season long if I have to say that. Let's go to the Ravens win total here you got nine and a half at minus three twenty on the over under nine and a half plus two sixty. Really the sweet spot here is the eleven and a half. You get thirteen and a half at some other books too here where you're looking, but eleven and a half. Let's sit with that one minus one ten over or under, Terrell, I'm taking the over here on the eleven and a half, I feel really good about pushing it to thirteen and a half. I think is just pushing it just a little bit beyond where I want to. If you want to go to twelve and a half and get that too, but to me, the eleven and a half at minus one ten, you lock that in and barring a capis traffic injury here with Lamar Jackson, I think the Ravens get this easily. What do you think?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I mean it's gonna be a lot easier with the news that just dropped while we're recording right now of Jirelans, Alexander has signed with the Ravens, so they keep him in a year six dollar deal. Breaking news.
Speaker 1: Not what he was though t but right, I don't agree, right, not what he was, but hey, when you're in a situation that is not working out anymore, and sometimes you need to change the scenery to kind of wake things up and get things going again. So you could say he doesn't look like himself anymore, but he could come over here to Baltimore.
Speaker 2: And look exactly like who he was. But the end of the day is Alexander's a really good corner and they needed help in that secondary, and so I think this is a good spot for the raven I'm with you. I like over eleven and a half. I think that it is only injury. They have to have injuries across the ball here that just makes it so that they don't get to this total. But anything else, I like the run game still, I like the offense still. The only question that I have for the Ravens is how far can they make it in the playoffs because John Harball is going to have to coach this team at some point. He can't just lean on Lamar Jackson and lean on this team being good to be able to get to a championship. So it's not the wins total where I'm questioning the Ravens. It's what do they do when they get into the playoffs. Can he coach this team to get back to the mountaintop, because it seems like that's the issue right here.
Speaker 1: I think it can spoil alert more on that at the end of the show, ericson Ravens win total, where's your happy place?
Speaker 3: I Am going to the under under eleven and a half wins and so always guys. You guys kind of previewed it talking about, well, only of injuries happen, it's only injuries happened. Will the Ravens not get to twelve wins? And I think injuries are going to hit this team because last year they were the healthiest team in the NFL. We were talking about this with the forty nine ers in twenty twenty four. Fe the forty nine ers, they're so healthy. What happened, Joe? We all know what happened to the forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: I know, you know.
Speaker 2: Say it fell apart.
Speaker 1: I was I was such, you know, in a good mood coming into this first big NFL show of the year for us, and the Undertaker did not take long to rise from the I'm.
Speaker 3: Just I'm just spitting out the facts. Just the process it says that suggests you can't chase the team that was the healthiest depressing team, and given the fact that it's such a big number anyway, eleven and a half. I when I was doing projections, going through game by game every single game in the NFL season, I had them projected for eleven wins. So I think the number is right at eleven and a half. But just making the best bet against health repeating, I think that's the way I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: All right. If you're going that route, then we'll get to the Bengals win total, which you can get at seven and a half, nine and a half, eleven and a half. I have a feeling like, if you think that the Ravers are going in one direct, that you think the Bengals might be going in another. Is that true. I'm in the over on the nine and a half wins of them at minus one twenty. That's where I want to be. But maybe you're pushing the eleven and a half where you get plus two to fifty. Is that where you're going ericson? Is that where you're leading me?
Speaker 3: Yes, I would take the over on the eleven and a half. I think the best bet is over nine and a half, just because at minus one twenty. I think that's the safest you look at Burrow, what he's shun three healthy seasons, averaging ten and a half wins per year. And Zach Taylor has already talked about with the Bengals, guys, we're not going to start slow this year, like he's going to play his players in the preseason like he hasn't done before because they're so sick of starting every September oh and three looks like.
Speaker 1: So I think they're going to.
Speaker 3: Start with Patriots last year exactly, like they need to avoid that. And I know everyone's going to be terrified in their survivor pools Bengals app rounds. Everyone's gonna be scared to take the Bengals because everyone knows they start out really bad and it's a divisional game on the road. Maybe they'll still lose, but I'm a little bit more confident that they will win. And just based on burrow sixty two percent career win rate over the last four seasons, again that's up to ten and a half wins. And talking about the projections, when I went through every game, just based on the matchups, I thought the Bengals could win thirteen games. So I'm going to take the over over over over.
Speaker 1: All, right, Terrell, I like the over the little bit of a smaller number. I just want to again that defense does scare me a little bit. I think they're a ten win team. Do I think they're twelve win team? Maybe? Because I do think they can just flat out out score some teams the way they're currently constructed, and if they don't get off to a terrible start from once, maybe that can also go that route. But where do you want to land on this win total here it comes to the Bengals, Trell.
Speaker 2: I like the over. I do. I think that the Bengals are going to be able to get this done. The only real issue that I have with the Bengals is the defense. And it's crazy because the defense was so bad that I think that they're going to be better. And if they're going to be better, Joe Burrow is probably going to go out there and try to put up thirty points the game every single night. So make sure that they're at least in this game. Days the defense may bottom out, other days the defense might be respectable and they are able to get the win. I think that more often than not, they're gonna be able to get the win in those situations. And I mean, I already see the script for how this season's going. The Bengals just have to have one really solid season if they so happen to win the division as well. I mean, they're they're giving away MVPs like participation trophies apparently, So it just looks like that everything is aligning for this to be the Joe Burrow MVP season because they're ready to just give everybody MVPs. You haven't had one MVP yet, Here you go, Josh. You haven't won MVP yet, Joe. Here you go, Joe. And so if they're gonna do that, I'm going to make sure that I bet on the same side as that. I think the reps are gonna be in the pockets too. I like Bengals to go over. And I do like the Bengals for this season because again, they're giving away MVPs for free, so I think they're gonna make things happen so that Joe Burrow can get his MVP. Finally.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I missed this Cleveland brow In totals, there we go three and a half, five and a half, seven and a half that's where the board is around here. This one has variance in it, Torell, so typically I'm not one that loves to approach it. I think the under on the five and a half is actually kind of maybe the best position to be in. However, I don't like the Jews at minus one fifty, so to me, it's just to stay away. Over at plus one twenty five is tempting, but I feel like it's going to I'm gonna be sweating this out at the end of the year for them to get to six wins personally, so I just don't want to do it. So to me, staying away from the Browns. Too much volatility, too many questions, too many quarterbacks, just too much where do you go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want anything to do with them because they're not going to play George Sanders and that's the best quarterback on the roster right now. And I feel fairly strongly in saying that I think Joe, not Joe Burrow, Joe Flacca, all these Joe's, Joe, Joe, Joe, can you like, can we work taking home talk about this? There's a lot of Joe's, Like there are you know, average Joe, Uh the Citadel of Joe. Yeah, the Citadel of Joe's and that's just ridiculous. Year, Like, I can't I've been doing this too long, and I'm saying Joe Jo Jo, Jojo. Either way, Joe Flacco is the one that I'm talking about this time. And Joe Flacco two years ago got the Browns to a playoffs. But in those two years, Joe Flacco has looked horrible since he did not look good last year for the Colts. And so I don't think Joe Flacco is himself. I think he's a show of himself and at some point they're gonna get fed up with it, and then they're gonna go through the Kenny Pickett saga and they're gonna realize, Yeah, Knny Pickett isn't this guy. They're gonna go through the Dylan Gabriel saga. They're like, yeah, he's not this guy. Like it's so clear that it's gonna be Shdor Sanders and that he's a quarterback for the system. But they're not gonna get there until the end of the year, and it's gonna be too late for the win total at that point. So just I'll wait, I'll wait for an end season wins total. If they get some type of brains about them and bring him on halfway through the year, then maybe I'll be interested. But as of now, is under.
Speaker 1: Over under three and a half games. Should Sanders starts for the Browns this year, it starts ericson.
Speaker 3: I'll take you over on three and a half games.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, you give the Browns so much credit.
Speaker 3: They're not Why would probably get to pick who plays quarterback this time? He doesn't have to play.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about that, because I let that slot the first time you said it. Man, I just let's just go ahead, because if nobody has said anything about Deshaun Watson not playing this year, I don't think anybody has said anything.
Speaker 1: He's not going to play this year.
Speaker 2: Again, is December under Overhawn Watson three and a half games played for the Browns. Under about gas or Sanders as a starter.
Speaker 1: I don't think Deshaun Watson steps foot in that locker room all year. I think it's done.
Speaker 2: I think if if that's true, then I would one hundred. I would probably be on and over because then that would mean Sanders would get there more. But I don't trust the Browns. I think just Sean Watson is walking through that door at some point, I really really do, and it's gonna be I think he's.
Speaker 3: Walking, he can try to get in.
Speaker 1: I don't think they give a chase the Jamal Adams remember that whe the guy kept trying to get in the door. He's like, damn, why is I guess they cut me? So ericson speaking of overs and under the Browns win total, is there a happy place for you with it, because there isn't one for me.
Speaker 3: Well, I I like the value over five and a half plus one twenty five. Stefanski doesn't get enough credit. Look again, last year it totally bottomed out.
Speaker 1: It was terrible.
Speaker 3: But before last year he had never averaged fewer than seven wins. Averaged nine wins per year before twenty twenty four. And that's playing in the AFC North, one of the most highly competitive divisions in the AFC. So I think Stefanski, yes, he has four quarterbacks to work with, but I think he can get a couple wins here with this guy, a couple wins here with this guy, and I think that the defense is going to be really good. They got hit by a lot of injuries last year on both sides of the football. So talking about fading the Ravens because of negative injury regression, I think the Browns will be healthier on both offense and defense. I think that's gonna benefit them getting small wins. I just think five and a half it's a really low number. And again, if they do turn to Shadar at the end of the year, well maybe that gives them a little bit of a boost. Again, it seems like whenever the quarterback play starts to go down, well they always have another guy to go to be like all right, like this guy's gonna lift the team this time. So I think maybe they'll get enough what is it the dead cat bounces from changing through all of these quarterbacks, and I think they can work out.
Speaker 2: What I will say about Sador is he gets better with time. And so I never thought Shador's rookie year would be like the big breakout year where you see it instantly, but as like the next year, the next year, as they could sinue to work with him, I think he's going to be really good man, and I.
Speaker 1: Think it could be a serviceable NFL uarterback at base Yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Like it way better than what he was drafted at. I think that that was the statement that they that they were trying to make way better than what he was drafted at. And so my only question here is are they gonna do it like cause you sent them. You sent the message already with the draft position. So are is that it? It's overwashed? We all by gods, by guys, let's evaluate the quarterback position for the quarterback position, because it shouldn't be long until we see him hit the field if we're being honest, but if they are very stuck in their head, as it seems, they don't want to talk about Shador, he hasn't been practicing with the ones any of Like you're literally you have a Lamborghini in the garage and it's just sitting there and you're driving this Toyota Camri around that's falling apart on two legs because you're like, oh, I know, for a fat it can get me from A to B. Yes it can, but it's gonna take you forever to get there.
Speaker 1: No Lamborghini, she's Alexis at best. At best, he's a Lexis. I'm just saying maybe even an Audi. He is not a Lamborghini was a Lamborghini. Well, that's fine, good quick. My own money is sweet. I'm so waiting for myl But.
Speaker 2: Joe Flacco, he's the best Lamborghini out there.
Speaker 1: Well, that's different. Joe Flacco is more of a I don't know, he's more of like whatever, some sort of Toyota minivan I think. But the doors open with a one click the Siena, that's what it is. It takes all the kids to practice. Pittsburgh Steelers win total six and a half, eight and a half, ten and a half. That's kind of what you have on the board. This one for me. I gotta tell you Ericson I feel like when it comes to the Pittsburgh Steelers, I look at the schedule, in the fact that they have to play the Ravens twice, play the India Division twice with the Bengals, I don't know how they're going to do in those games, honestly. I look in the fact they have to play the NFC North this year. Those are some tougher teams. I think they're gonna struggle there, I really do. I actually like the under eight and a half. Just sitting at eight wins at minus one thirty. I think that's the personally my comfort zone. Where's yours When it comes to the steel.
Speaker 3: Total, Yeah, I had them slightly leaned towards the under, but this would probably be a shy away because it's just gonna go down. It's gonna go down to week to eighteen, and I just like don't feel like sweating the season long bet for the Steelers because I think when it's all said done, it's going to be right around that eight to nine mark. So I think the eight and a half line is sharp. I do think that maybe this is a better live opportunity where their schedule gets really like last year, we talked about it preseason. The opening schedule they have like no divisional games, this is gonna be a cakewalk, and it was a cakewalk, and then they've played the second half of the season and it was, oh, this is a lot harder. The Steelers aren't really as good as we thought.
Speaker 1: They were.
Speaker 3: Similar this year after Week eleven for their six divisional games down the stretch, they had to play both games against the Ravens after Week eleven, whereas the start of the season, they have a lot of more favorable matchups. Even though they're playing games on the road. So I think that if you're looking to buy onto this year is you probably want to buy them early where they're gonna win some games out of the gates. But I think they're going to fade down the stretch like we saw last year.
Speaker 1: Terrell got with the Steelers win total. I can only assume it's over twelve and a half for you or something, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I only need nine wins to get a winning record. Here. We talk about this. We talk about this every year. We talked about it last year, and it wasn't a lot of optimism with the Justin Fields and the Russell Wilson thing, and they won ten games.
Speaker 1: I disagree. Excuse me. I had nobody had more optimism about Justin Fields than this guy right here, and I was right. They were four and two and then they made a stupid decision.
Speaker 2: But I just want to six more games that they needed to get over this win total. So regardless of how you felt or in either quarterback and whether you liked one didn't like the other, a lot of people felt like that we had subpar quarterback play and they still won ten games. TJ. Watt that is the person that matters here. If TJ. Watt plays games for the Steelers, they win games. I don't care about the quarterback position. I've never cared about the quarterback position with the Steelers. If TJ. Watt plays games for them, they win games, especially as a dog. And so yeah, I think think that this is another spot where Tomlin just gets enough out of the offense, gets what he needs out of the offense. They had the what the schedule releases and who was it the Chargers that had the Steelers, and what their game plan is every single year it's oh, rebuild, oh go for the championship, and it all leads to the same thing, a subpar winning season. And that's what they always do when I'm getting plus money for it. So yes, give me over eight and a half wins. He get it.
Speaker 1: Do one more win, one more win here or there. You know, Mike Tomlin becomes the Jeff Fisher who was always seven and nine. Remember, it's like, you know, just win, win two more games a year. You're Mike Tomlin and you're a coach forever. You lose two more games a year than you're supposed to, you're Jeff Fisher. Out of the NFL after seven and nine every year, all right, division winner futures. Here we go the Ravens at minus one forty to win the North in the AFC, the Bengals plus two twenty, the Steelers plus five hundred, and forget the Cleveland Browns and plus thirty two hundred. So, Terrell, where do you want to go here? I think the Ravens at minus one forty, you're still a pretty good investment on this board. With the US, I don't think it's too heavy for me to go through. What do you think? Hmmm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the better values in the Bengals. Wow, it's between the Bengals and the Ravens, and I just think that it should be a lot closer than getting you know, plus two thirty or whatever it is with the Banks.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's close because of the defense ericson. That's where I come. I think the Ravens defensively are just superior team and they can hang with the Bengals.
Speaker 2: Offense is so like the ceiling for the Bengals.
Speaker 1: They always have these shootouts with the Bengals every year where these totals go to sixty seventy points. So it's not like they're not going to show up offensive.
Speaker 2: And last year they lost a lot of those shootouts, and so regression. Yeah, and so regressions to the meetings to the means, I think they're gonna win them.
Speaker 3: Bet the Ravens is just a bet on regression. Man, They're gonna regress. So I'm with the Bengals too. I think that their offense is just to offense wins divisions. They don't win championships, but they can win divisions. So I'm gonna go with the this is Bengals.
Speaker 2: If the Bengals are thirteen wins and the Ravens have twelve wins and it was just because the Bengals got one extra win over them in the division, I wo'n't be surprised. Like I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 3: I would also say, we always just want to say one last thing so that we won. The Ravens play the Bills in Buffalo. Yeah, so what do you think these lines look like? The Bengals beat up on the Browns Week one, the Ravens lose to Buffalo. Who's the favorite to win the division after one week?
Speaker 1: Oh? I agree. I think if you want the Ravens, you wait a week. I think that's a very astute observation there, when you're looking at the schedule. Are we just here? The flip side is that if they beat the Bills, it's more like, Sayonara, it goes.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, what, we're assuming that the Bills and winning that game.
Speaker 1: I mean it's more likely. Maybe I'm not the Browns. I'm not assuming it, but I mean that's the that's the gamble.
Speaker 2: You take a gambling show.
Speaker 1: This is a gambling show. So yeah, I think they want to take that gamble. It's there for you. Week one. Ravens, uh, and you're looking at them, I'm looking at them as my favorite bet here as we get to our last segment here, my favorite bet is to go on in on the Ravens. I know ericson scare me a little bit with the health, I get it, but you know what, I just think the continuity of this team is there. Forget the Chiefs this year, that's done. I don't think the Chargers are quite ready yet. I think this is the perfect time and the Bills are the Bills. The Bills always find a way to lose the big games because the Bills stop doing this to yourself, everybody. So the Ravens, this is your year, this year, opportunity. The one thing that can stop them. The phone call is coming from inside the house and it is the Bengals for sure, and that does scare me the most. But at the same time, I'm gonna look at the Ravens. To win the AFC A plus three forty and to go to the Super Bowl and win plus seven hundred, some pretty good numbers on a team that has a lot of good continuity, can run the football, can play defense. I think this might be the year of the Baltimore Ravens to get there and win the Super Bowl. All right, Ericson, give me your favorite bet here when it comes to the AFC North.
Speaker 3: My best bet, I'm going to go with the CINCINNTI Bengals over nine and a half wins. I think the offense is just too good. You want you want my wildcar bet too? We're doing those, yeah one at all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's go, let's do it.
Speaker 3: My wildcard bet is Joe Burrow MVP plus six point fifty. I was on this last year and the numbers were there, it's just the wins. The wins were not there for Joe Burrow. But the fact that I was still able to cash out of a ticket that was totally dead just gives me a reason to believe that voters want Joe Burrow to win MVP at some point. And we saw last year, we saw some of the trends break. Mahomes had the AFC number one seed, didn't win MVP. You had Josh Allen a MVP despite Lamar Jackson having I think better counting stats overall.
Speaker 2: So first tag, if it's.
Speaker 3: A narrative driven award, then I think the voters might decide after November December when Joe Burrow plays Baltimore, Buffalo, Baltimore. The Bengals win all those games. Okay, let's make Joe Burrow our MVP. So I think the narrative is there for him to win it, and I like the odds at plus six to fifty.
Speaker 1: I believe in Joe Burrow. I believe in Joe Hendry. Just to add another Joe into this mix for Torell to confuse him. Terrell, give us your favorite bets and your wild card here for the AFC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Joe Testar is gonna win MVP as well. Oh, wait, I mean Joe Burrow. I think as well, it's a lot of Joe's man. You get you get confused, and you just be throwing Joe out come back. But yeah, I think that last year showed me that the MVP is a participation trophy. And so yeah, now now it's it's Joe Burrow's turn to go ahead and get one. So that makes me concerned about the Ravens that there could be some debakery there and maybe this is the Bengals year. So I'm just gonna go with the easy bet that's on the board. I don't know why, you guys, over eight and a half wins for the Steelers. It cashes every single time. Every time it cashes, it does, and it's plus money every time. Because everybody talks themselves into all these different narratives of how the Steelers are not going to have a winning record when Mike Tomlin is just a good coach and they still have TJ. Watt. If TJ. Watt gets hurt, then okay, I'll backtrack and I'll be like, you know what, all right, the Steelers might I got it this year, but CJ. Watt's still playing there, and he played a lot of games last year.
Speaker 1: Well, he's holding out tea contract, he's not actually there, he pays.
Speaker 2: Let's just go ahead of stamp in this. Now he's gonna have a contract and he's gonna be playing before the year.
Speaker 1: What happens to the guys when they hold out? To you, He's gonna have a holdout, They miss camp, they have the soft tissue injuries, next thing, you know, it's a it's a toughy. I'm just saying that is a very common has been through holdouts.
Speaker 2: He's been through Duck Hodges. And I bring that up because Duck Hodges was a really, really bad quarterback. Everyone's been shree Jones. He's been through all of these situations and he wintle comes out on the top every single time.
Speaker 1: Winter comes for us. All, all right, it's gonna happen to him.
Speaker 2: I am swimming through the winner in a boatload of cash of all the scalers wins totals from every single year. So you know what, I'll be cool if it doesn't cash one year, but still taking it plus money.
Speaker 1: And I'm worse. And you get the narrative, Aaron Rodgers being the one who blows it. Look I'd love to hear from you. What do you think? What are your predictions? Drop them below in the comments here and subscribe to YouTube channel because I want to know what you think about the AFC North and what your favorite bets are. You think Terrell's right on the Steelers wrong on the Steelers. Let us know here and don't forget to download the Betting Pros app as well Sinker sportsbooks for free and track your bets while you're doing it, because now is the time to get ready for the NFL season. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Undertaker, Andrew Erickson and big money Terrell Furman Junior. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids, get all your jos in a row.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros