Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe, Katty Armstrong and.
Speaker 2: Jetty and he arms wrong yet.
Speaker 3: A confusing live from studio se say signor a dimmly let room deep within the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound. We charge a toll for anybody to walk in and out of here. So far nobody's wanted to.
Speaker 4: But we're ready.
Speaker 2: Today. We are toiling under the title of the show, and the winner is.
Speaker 4: Are a tradition unlike any other. The Masters of the Golf tournament starts. Yes, the Master starts today. It's my super Bowl. It's a four day super Bowl. Is Tiger playing? He might be playing on the prison softball team.
Speaker 3: So, at least as of a couple of hours ago, not a single the Strait is open. According to Donald Trump, the Straight of Horror Moves is open. Not a single oil tanker has gone through in the last twenty four hours, and only four boats total bulk cargo vessels. Fewest number of boats going through the strait since this whole thing started.
Speaker 2: Happened the day it was declared open.
Speaker 4: It's open, ish What so that even me, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what's going on. I don't think anybody else does either.
Speaker 4: I have actually occupied myself this marn by reading several different analyses of who won, who lost, where everything stands, and they contrast with each other fairly significantly, and none are either like super trumpy or Trump deranged. They're all pretty good, solid analysts.
Speaker 2: It's tough to know.
Speaker 3: But how can you have a who won or who lost? At this point it seems like we're in the middle of it or in the beginning of it. Yeah, that verbiage is bad. It's who has gained advantages and who has lost advantages, who's gotten stronger or weaker?
Speaker 4: And in what ways? That's more what they're asking. How it seems to be and this I have a feeling you're heading towards this. But there seems to be a fairly confident assumption that Trump's done with the heavy stuff. Oh really, He's kind of decided out of the costs are too high.
Speaker 2: Well, he said, he.
Speaker 3: Truthed out late last night that all US ships, aircraft, military personnel, ammunition, weaponry, anything else that's appropriate and necessary for the prosecution and destruction of our enemy will remain in place.
Speaker 2: How long can you keep the gun cocked? I know it.
Speaker 3: You can't do it permanently. Obviously not permanently, but long term it's pretty hard to do. I mean, if he was going to follow through in his threat of whatever he meant, he wasn't going to destroy the civilization, but whatever he was going to do, is that still on the table. That was the only point of leverage we had or he felt like he had Monday morning.
Speaker 4: Right, that's the question. And I have a feeling he's going to have the Gulf States in his ear, and well really all sorts of countries in his ear trying to push him one way or another.
Speaker 3: I was just reading my morning newsletter that I like complaining that, So why is Islama DoD Islama Bob the capital of Pakistan? How did they end up being the negotiators? They're the country that hid bid laden from us? How are they our fair broker? India is asking the same thing. I don't No, it seems bizarre to me.
Speaker 4: Maybe because they know all the actors and can get them in a room.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what to say about this At this point. I'm pretty concerned that what's going to end up happening is that Iran is going to actually get to continue their nuclear program. The regime is going to stay in place, and they're going to continue their nuclear program.
Speaker 4: I think that's probably the most likely outcome. Every sale they do has been set back by months, years, a decade, but they've they've decided, Hey, controlling shipping totally works. Man, we can get anybody to do anything. This is our new gig.
Speaker 2: Will they ever let the straight open back up again?
Speaker 4: Great question? And what will the world do about it if they don't. Will Europe ever find it's a bullocks as they might say in Great Britain and assert itself in any meaningful way?
Speaker 2: Can they certa in case you don't know.
Speaker 3: Currently An Iran is demanding that oil tankers passing through the state make toll payments in the form of cryptocurrent currency. You can use bitcoin, you can use Trump Family USD one if you want to to boy which would old family make actually stated?
Speaker 2: You can pay in Trump crypto if you want.
Speaker 3: Vessels have been told to email Iranian authorities prior to passage through the area with details regarding their cargo. Which authorities will then respond with a quote for how much we're charging. You reportedly set at a dollar per barrel of oil.
Speaker 2: And these ships are absolutely enormous.
Speaker 3: And that's where he came up with the number you were hearing all day yesterday, somewhere around two million.
Speaker 2: Dollars a boat to get through.
Speaker 4: Wall Street. Journal writer I can't remember who had an amusing and revealing and somewhat disturbing article today. He wrote up Iran's new plan as an IPO, as an initial public offering of a company to buy stock in the new projections, their business model, the risks that they face, and that sort of thing, to run this as a brand new business that would clear billions and billions of dollars a year and finance their military and their nuclear programs. It was quite interesting.
Speaker 3: I was reading some finker on the right. It might even have been newt Gingrich h might have been anyway. It was somebody making the argument that Iran is just doing what they always do. They're just dragging this out and then we either get tired, or the election gets close enough, or the public polling turns bad enough or whatever that we just kind of give up, and then they continue on their merry way to trying to get a weapon and ruling that country with an iron fist and probably hanging even more college.
Speaker 4: Students and the utterly brutal transactional leaders of Iran have found levers that work with Trump. Maybe maybe that's the way it kind of smells from here, but who knows. By noon today, certainly next week, it could look completely different. So many question marks.
Speaker 2: I don't understand.
Speaker 3: How the how the why. We'll play some of these clips later. How Trump and JD. Vans can go out and say, look, it's a it's been a bumpy start to the ceasefire. They're talking about the rockets going back and forth. Yeah, I get that. I'm enough of a student of the End of Wars to know that that happens. But usually the two sides are talking out loud with things they agree on while the sloppy ceasefire begins and then starts to hold that's not what's going on here.
Speaker 2: Each side is saying, you know.
Speaker 3: This is a cat, this is a dog, the different sides, and there's no indication that anybody's budging at all, And so Trump and JD are saying, no, the strait is open Iran's agreed to it. While the facts on the ground are the fewest ships went through the Strait of any.
Speaker 2: Day since the war started.
Speaker 3: It's not only not open, it's more closed than it's been at any point.
Speaker 4: Boy, and that that Trump crypto thing disturbed me. How about that that's combined by Trump hinting the other day of the day, and you know they're gonna charge it tollin. We'll get a cut of the revenue, because Trump is big on getting a cut of the revenue, whether it's in video or you know, some other tech ventures or what have you. Combined with oh, it'll totally pump up the Trump cryptocurrency. I just I pray that's not true. I pray that's not what's happening here. Well, that's what he said early in the day on ABC News. He backed off it later in the day.
Speaker 3: I don't know if somebody got in his ear and said that that doesn't look good that whole Yes, Michael. Now, if you're a shipper and you write a check, they got to hold it for forty eight hours and make sure it clears.
Speaker 4: Apparently the Iranians, oh man, that's inconvenient in the modern day, will you take a two party out of state.
Speaker 2: Check no about a coupon? Do you take cukonon? Uh? Yeah, So I don't know, I don't know. I have no idea where this is going.
Speaker 4: Well, that Mulla is holding a spring sail, do you take percent off shipping this month? Only come through the most the nicest straits on Earth. So and then just briefly, we'll talk more about this later.
Speaker 3: There's there's a book coming out soon, one of those insider books with lots of leaks coming out of the White House that the New York Times has started putting out excerpts of. And the excerpt that came out in the last twenty four hours was all about Bibi NETANYAHUO coming to the White House and giving a big PowerPoint presentation on what we should do to take down Iran, and it looking like we took his advice and Trump is not digging that and pretty angry at whoever leaked that or whatever.
Speaker 4: Oh that might explain is like really strong statements about Israel. Oh, it's absolutely in the last couple of days, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Israel's continuing to fire on Hesbalah and saying that's not part of the ceasefire, and Trump, jd Vance and Trump yesterday said it's not part of the ceasefire, but then they acted really angry about it later in the day. So I don't know. Again, I don't know what's going on. Oh boy, facts on the ground don't match up with what people are saying.
Speaker 2: Let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this.
Speaker 3: It is Thursday, April ninth, the year twenty twenty six, where I'm strong and getting We approved of this program.
Speaker 4: Let's begin the show now officially. According to FCC rules and regulations, here we go at market.
Speaker 3: We basically have two countries that have been fighting so long and so hard that they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Do you understand that that's new, yes, because I remember him saying that a couple of years ago about Israel.
Speaker 4: Do we have the providence that was outside the White House? Do we have the date line, the circa anybody, somebody, anyhoy.
Speaker 2: Let's verifying.
Speaker 3: Let's before when he first started getting involved in the Israeli conflict. Do you think before we take a break and get the Kati's headlines, do you think it's still on the table for the whole end of civilization strike that we had our gun cocked for forty eight hours ago.
Speaker 4: I would certainly hope.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But like I said, several of the learned commentators I was reading seemed to think that now this is a clear signal that we decided not to bring that hammer down. Trump decided not to.
Speaker 3: So that clip was from twenty twenty five? Why was that our opening clips? I thought that sounded familiar. I remember him saying that, yeah.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, there will be firings, mass firings, masks, a purge, mass firings. Oh yeah, yeah, wow. You ever heard of Pam Bondy? Huh seems what's her name?
Speaker 2: Ice?
Speaker 3: Barbie Michael overreaction, thought that clip sounded familiar to me. Anyway, We've got Ketty's headlines on the way and all the latest news, and maybe some news from middle of twenty twenty five, also here on the Armstrong and Giddy Show. So you're saying Tiger Woods is not playing in the Masters.
Speaker 2: Which begins today.
Speaker 4: No, Indeed, the swoll has been is pilled up somewhere of his choosing jack and will not be.
Speaker 3: In accustomers cleaning around a neighborhood somewhere right now, or well, he's in a European rehab right.
Speaker 4: Right, so he's not even at the Champions dinner, which is for in the golf world. You just don't miss it anyway, Ah, glad you're here a ton to get to. Let's figure out who's reporting on. It's the lead story with Katie Green, Katie ay.
Speaker 5: Right, starting with the alphabet networks ABC. Trump vows quote bigger and better Iran attacks if dial is not reached. CNN us I ran ceasefire holding despite Lemanon, Lebanon strikes and restricted streets of Hormuz, and NBC Iran warns of quote strong responses as Israel's attacks on Lebanon threaten the ceasefire.
Speaker 3: Israel's definitely taking this opportunity to.
Speaker 2: Wipe out all of their enemies.
Speaker 4: Good like go ahead the Misha, Yeah, yeah, I have no problem. I'm not sure there was a single phrase you uttered, Katie and all of those headlines that wasn't like open to interpretation.
Speaker 2: Sure, hall of mirrors shrouded in fog. I also think Trump's threat just doesn't work as well now.
Speaker 3: It just doesn't feel the same as it did with the forty eight hour White Civilization off the planet deadline.
Speaker 2: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it reads the same way to them.
Speaker 6: From Newsweek.
Speaker 5: Automatic military registration for eligible US men to begin in December.
Speaker 2: We don't are already registered.
Speaker 6: I guess automatic registration.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I don't know if that's much of a change.
Speaker 5: From the Free Beacon. Federal judge authorizes evictions that condominium besieged by sprawling homeless encampment.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that the county in Maryland, Ultra Blue County, let the bum camp take over and drive people out their homes, out of their homes.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 6: New York Times.
Speaker 5: US fertility rate drops to another record low.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: Fifty three point one per thousand and.
Speaker 6: Fifty three point eight?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's it's lowest it's ever been.
Speaker 4: I've got more information on that too, crazy.
Speaker 2: Yipes, axios. And that's with letting in lots and lots of people who are more likely to have babies.
Speaker 3: If we were, you know, hostile to any immigration like China, for instance, what would our birth rate be then? And for the first time ever, more women gave birth in their thirties than their twenties that's wold first time.
Speaker 2: That's not surprising.
Speaker 5: No, Axios gen Z's fading AI hype. Teens and twenty somethings are less excited about the technology.
Speaker 4: Well they'll it'll render them unemployable. So I get their lack of enthusiasm.
Speaker 5: So when from the Daily Mail quote, I'm still alive, says Michael J. Fox after embarrassing CNN error fueled death rumors.
Speaker 2: Did CNN tell the world Michael J. Fox was dead?
Speaker 5: They have this big headline across their website that said, remembering the life of Michael J. Fox, and everybody lost their s.
Speaker 6: Thinking he was dead.
Speaker 2: He was watching CNN and airport and thought to make a phone call.
Speaker 4: Yes, I feel pretty alive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, New York Post stressed gen Z is carrying around anxiety bags.
Speaker 3: Well, I was gonna men later, So we can tie that in with your earlier headline. How can everybody in their twenties be so anxious, stressed out, miserable, yet deciding that having kids.
Speaker 2: Would be a bad idea?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, The sense of purpose would take care of all that stress and anxiety.
Speaker 4: I think, Oh yeah, there's nothing like being busy to diminish stress and depression.
Speaker 2: Everybody knows it. There was zero.
Speaker 4: Anxiety and depression when he had to plow a feel from down till dusk. No, I'm not saying everybody needs to do that all the time, but you get my meaning.
Speaker 5: And I couldn't pick between two Babylon Bees this morning, so we have two.
Speaker 6: This one from the Babylon Bee.
Speaker 5: Nike releases new Tiger Woods ad campaign quote, just use your billion dollars to hire a full time driver.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Or as astronauts reached the farthest Eddie human has been from Earth, mission specialist is pretty sure he left.
Speaker 6: The oven on. I have done that except with the hair straightener.
Speaker 3: Oh, we got to play this thing. Jd Vance said about his wife in skydiving and uh and Iran getting nuclear weapons.
Speaker 2: Pardon me that I have these headphones working correctly?
Speaker 3: What and try to figure what that means among the other things we can discuss today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I'll absolutely bring you kind of a digest of different opinions of where this whole thing is. And there's all sorts of fair unrelated to Iran too that we can talk about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it turns out the cops think that dude pushed his wife off the boat as a shock all you almost fooled us.
Speaker 2: Good God if.
Speaker 3: You missed the secmek at the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand arm Strong and Getty.
Speaker 7: I can't stop thinking about how grass lawns are racist and like based in white supremacy. If that doesn't make sense, that's okay, I guess it seems really obvious to me. It's it's really upsetting. Bring back weeds, bring back clover yards. Look, can we just can can anything just be okay in its natural state? Or do we just have to whitewash everything, make it a competition and use it as a sign of your worth as a human being in society?
Speaker 2: Like can we just have Yes?
Speaker 3: Much better that you delayed having kids until your thirties to you know, get your act together in your twenties to even get start speaking worry about lawns being racist and had to be rage bait, right, that's what I don't know.
Speaker 4: My lawn is racist? But yeah, it's the wrong.
Speaker 2: I watched it several times. She's if if.
Speaker 3: If she's making that up, she's a really good actress. Okay, yeah, I would agree.
Speaker 4: I think that was one hundred percent sincere judging by other things I've seen. I was talking to our gardener the other day and I said, look at that over there, it's all patchy. Next thing, you know, will be minorities. You've got to make the lawn look nicer. I'm a white man and stern talking to Yeah, and it worked too. He just came right to heal. Yes, wow, these people are crazy.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: The fact that you'd even have to ask the question, is that reeler fake shows you how far down the road of craziness we are.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah, yeah, Before we get back to the theme of the birth rate and people in general not having kids and what that causes. As long as we're on this theme, Hey Michael, this is number twelve. Is a Canadian Mpmember of Parliament. You're gonna want to grab a pencil or a pen and a piece of paper because the code has just gotten longer.
Speaker 1: When the budget was released, I was shocked to find out that Prime Minister Carney is cutting seven billion dollars between Indigenous Services Canada and Crown Indigenous Relations. They provided zero dollars to deal with the ongoing genocide of MMIWG two slgbt QQIA plus this is abhorrent.
Speaker 3: That is abhorrent. That was a whole bunch of new letters I'd never heard before.
Speaker 4: I believe that Leah Gazon is a fella presenting himself as a woman or vice versa or something.
Speaker 3: Well, they they rolled that all those letters out though, like they've said that multiple times.
Speaker 2: Did I miss the update? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think them must have must have memorized that.
Speaker 2: Can you roll?
Speaker 4: Can we jump into the middle of it?
Speaker 2: Michael?
Speaker 4: Is that possible?
Speaker 1: Of Indigenous women and girls two s l g b t q q I A plush?
Speaker 4: Did you jumped into the middle of the letters?
Speaker 2: A little further back.
Speaker 1: When the budget was released, I was shocked to find out that Prime Minister Carney is cutting seven billion dollars between Indigenous Services Canada and Crown Indigenous Relations. They provided zero dollars to deal with the ongoing genocide of m m i w G two s l g b t q q I A plus.
Speaker 4: This is abhorrent. Sorry to hear about the genocide m m i w G two s lgbt qqia plus. There can't be much left that the plus includes. I mean, how many more letters would there be if you eliminate the plus or the like three more or fifty.
Speaker 3: Well, and it's a genocide of that group that is going on.
Speaker 4: In their many incarnations. Yes, right under our noses. I'm anti genocide.
Speaker 1: Let the record show, particularly Indigenous women and girls to s lgbt qqia plus.
Speaker 4: Okay, where were we ies?
Speaker 3: Why the US fertility rate has hit a record low. A child bearing is shifted toward women thirty and older, and we are further below the level needed.
Speaker 4: To sustain the population. Nation's fertility rate hit record lows in twenty twenty five, surpassing the record low in twenty twenty four. For the six straight year. The number of children born in the US from meaned it roughly the same number. Do they break this out by immigration status? I wonder. I don't actually know that I heard.
Speaker 3: Anybody other than us talk about It's not people aren't choosing this, it's it's they think they are. But something happened to the beast with us being safe and comfortable, that we lost the desire.
Speaker 2: To have kids.
Speaker 4: I've didn't heard anybody talk about that other than us, and in age shockingly short time. Yeah, I believe that's what happened. Virtually everybody in the eighties. It desperate to get together, to being a couple, to couple off, to have sex, to be making out with somebody of the opposite or same sex. Don't ask, don't tell, uh. I mean, it was a damn near universal. We're also the richest we've ever been.
Speaker 3: That stuff We did earlier in the week that studies showing that the reasonasses shrunk is because so many people.
Speaker 2: Are upper class now.
Speaker 3: So the idea that well, I'm putting off having kids because you can't afford it, which is what a lot of people say, doesn't make any sense because our parents had kids, you know, living in an apartment with one car, because.
Speaker 2: The desire was so strong. The desire has gone away to have kids. That's the that's the story. Why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think there there are some sociological like the mindset of society re children has changed, but that and I think that's a part of the stew. But I think that's like the carrots in the stew, and everybody ignores what you're saying, which I think is is the meat and potatoes and everything else, well, especially the instinctive. We had the data month or so ago that this is happening everywhere, rich country, poor country, populated, not populated first world, you know whatever. It's just country people are really hot people more homely countries as well. People have stopped having babies. Yeah, and so something happened this Yeah, Well our sperm count has dropped like by half.
Speaker 3: For yourself, Well, I have a microscope and I check it once a week, every every Sunday morning.
Speaker 4: That's a great policy. Very Yeah, I've been neutered, as.
Speaker 2: You know, count of one two my place stop moving, it gets.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: So sperm count has dropped a lot, but you know, it's people aren't trying to have kids. So it's not that that's causing the lack of kids. But I'll bet it fits in. For some reason, biologically, our male bodies decided we don't need sperm and and and also our minds.
Speaker 2: Have just decided, yeah, I don't need to I don't need to procreate.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm leaning towards that explanation. It could be that there's something biochemical going on environmentally plastics that's driven this microplastics. I don't know, uh, but I'm leaning towards something else. No, not that, not that canvas. Oh my lord, okay, Tucker, tuck Tuck. Anyway, I have a feeling. It's that we are like a deer population that senses that it's over crowded, there's no food, and so we stop reproducing until you know, the numbers are better. On line, we need wolves, more wolves on the touns.
Speaker 3: But it clearly is the thing, and it doesn't show any sign of reversing. So we need to restructure society around this at some point.
Speaker 2: You know, it's you're right.
Speaker 4: Nobody talks about what we're talking about but us. I'm looking at some of the demographers and experts being quoted in this article, and here's a typical person. Wendy Manning, demographer Bowling, Green State University quote. People are waiting longer to enter parenthood and probably want to make sure that things are said in their lives before they do so there might be a lot of uncertainty, and that might not be good for a society in general. Those things are true, but they were never a factor in having children prior to now. No, it could be I don't know. There's so many different possible explanations, but it could be what I'm always harping about, which is we are getting way more inputs all the time than human beings were ever designed to take in and we are overwhelmed. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Well, I do know this, and this is annoying to people who don't have kids, perhaps, but nothing I've ever done in my life even comes close. I mean, it's not even in the same ballpark, the same universe for giving you a sense of purpose as having kids. So it's like being a different human being having kids as opposed to not having kids.
Speaker 2: For me, correct, So what does that do to society?
Speaker 3: If you have more of the other crowd that doesn't have this particular you design everything in your life around it, right, If you're not, I don't know what that does to the economy or certainly our government programs that are built on an expanding population that those don't work.
Speaker 4: And as always, don't take any of this as a judgment of you as an individual. We don't give a crap what you do, and I mean that sincerely. Live your life however you see fit. We're dedicated small libertarians. As your business is your business.
Speaker 3: Reminds me of a sein filled Comedians and Cars with Coffee where Jerry's talking to John Mulaney.
Speaker 2: Who at the time was a big advocate of being childless him and his wife.
Speaker 3: I'm not having kids, you know, no offense, And Jerry Seinfeld said, you can't offend me.
Speaker 2: I don't care what you think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, beautiful, But anyway, I was just going to point out that a lot of the explanations and rationales presented in this article having to do with, you know, costs of housing or getting your career started and traveling and having nice stuff and blah blah blah, none of those are incredibly powerful biological imperatives, whereas reproduction is. And the fact that that stuff would trump an incredibly powerful biological imperative is just something really, really big is happening. You can't rationally decide to ignore if you're falling in love unless there's something wrong with you.
Speaker 2: It's not a powerful biological imperative. It is the powerful biological imperative. That's what all beasts are designed to do. The only reason you continue.
Speaker 3: Breathing is part of to keep you alive so you can procreate. M Yeah, and we've decided we don't want to for some reason.
Speaker 2: So that's pretty.
Speaker 3: Amazing, which will cause a massive redesign of society. Oh god, I'd say I would like to at some point get to the fact that Yale Law School has been booted out of the number one ranking. It's held for a very long time, more than thirty five years.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: Your US News and World Report college rankings flawed. Everybody knows it. It's fine, we talk about it. But the reasons they got booted out are interesting, and it absolutely has to do with being woke. We'll see if we have time for that. I thought this was interesting. Ford, the Ford Motor Company, is hammering the Administration for relief because tariffs have pummeled the F one, fifty oh and and other American manufacturers. The large ones can lobby, the small ones are just screwed. A lot of the stuff that was tariffed are the inputs to the final assembly, and the brilliance of the American corporations have now gotten hosed because they can't get the aluminum, for instance.
Speaker 3: You know, I was at a big, big bed store the other day that we're going to start doing business with here on the show, and they were talking about how they had to adjust to the tariffs, and I thought, all right, the tariffs, that whole thing. Yeah, if you're a business person that actually had a real life effect on you. It wasn't just a topic on cable news.
Speaker 4: Right, and some of the costs have been spread around here, there and elsewhere in a way that hasn't brought like cataclysm or rampant inflation at this point. But it's it's a serious problem. It's not helping.
Speaker 3: Hey, Katie, we got a homework assignment for you. Can you write down all those letters from that woman and then try to look up what they all represent, because I would like to know that the w.
Speaker 4: M oh that was that was an I rollo. That was an I roll, not a problem, Jack m m I WG two lgbt q q I A plus.
Speaker 2: Well, it's for.
Speaker 3: The I have a feeling we're going to get a great deal of entertainment out.
Speaker 1: Of it, particularly Indigenous women and girls to s lgbt qq I A plus.
Speaker 4: Yeah, But that that was different. That like started right in the middle of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, cuts off the beginning of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we needed the whole thing with the m m oh oh oh oh wait a second play that again.
Speaker 1: Michael, particularly Indigenous women and girls to s l g bt.
Speaker 4: So that was that was the I double u g Indigenous women and girls. But she skipped he it skipped over the M M M before the I W two G s l g b t q r q I A.
Speaker 1: Plus zero dollars to deal with the ongoing genocide of M M I W G two s l g b t q q I A plus.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, how did you? How can you sit back and watch?
Speaker 2: Is it? Min mar?
Speaker 4: I believe it is? Yeah, undersized?
Speaker 2: Well, look at us. That's our homework assignment.
Speaker 3: And uh, we'll get to that probably an hour two. We got mail bag coming up. Stay here, boy, I just read a great piece by Noah Rothman in the National Review about what how the world could change if we just that this is the way we're going to do things having countries charge tolls for their waterways. This could change the whole world very very quickly. Oh boy, Maybe we'll get to that an hour or two. Yeah, I love that topic.
Speaker 4: Here's your freedom loving quotea today, sent along by Alert listener Jeff and Hoggs Nipple, Tennessee Soun Incorporated. Don't look for it on a map. It's from the Great Whig Henry Clay. He said this in eighteen forty Misrepresentation, falsehood, bribery, forgery, perjury, corruption of the ballot boxes have all been established upon the members of that democratic party. When one party employs such means, sooner or later in self defense and from necessity, the other party will be tempted to appeal to the sey arts, and the corruption of the whole mass will quickly follow. Then farewell to liberty, or goodbye, sweet America. As I've been saying through the ears mail bag, drop us no mail bag at Armstrong and getty dot com.
Speaker 2: These are out of ordered.
Speaker 4: Dang it, where is it?
Speaker 2: The courtrooms out of orders?
Speaker 4: Good point, Tom, and Windsor writes a guy is on the topic of AI versus real musicians creating music, My only argument against your belief is that it's better to have artists creating music versus AI. Is Billie Eilish's speech of the Grammys. I welcome our computer overlords. Well played, Tom. Let's see a number of emails about the woke nut job Jennifer siebel Newsom, including this one.
Speaker 2: Uh call me a fascist.
Speaker 4: On the topic you're giving boys dolls visiting home my folks home, I found a shoebox and my old matchbox cars. I gave them to my daughter and she set up a day at the park narrative. Friends were meeting for a picnic. Someone twisted an ankle, but fireman because there was a fire truck. We're at the park working out, and an ambulance took the injured person to the hospital. Okay. Two years later I gave my son the same box of cars. He set up a multi car accident. The fire truck got t boned on the way to the accident. The ambulance also was struck as near the accident. The scene was overturned cars burning vehicles in mass Mayhem, same gene pool, same parenting, very different outcomes, same to us. Yeah, oh my god, that's great.
Speaker 2: Who's that? Ted?
Speaker 4: Well played, Ted, well done? This is so perceptive.
Speaker 2: J N. Wrights.
Speaker 4: Guys, when you played that clip of Newsom's wife pitching the idea that society's problems would vanish if we just put more women in the room, I immediately thought back to your Heaven on Earth discussion on the ang Extra Large podcast from years ago. Heaven on Earth was a book about socialism, specifically the part about those early communist theories, the theorists who are so detached from reality that they believed if you just organized society correctly, Conflict wouldn't just disappear among people, but even in the natural world following the global Communist Revolution, predators in prey would live in harmony, pure delusion dressed up as infl actual insight. And the similarity between that line of thinking in the first partner's comments were striking same brand of crazy. If we all just buy into other cockammy ideas, then suddenly all of society's problems melt away. It's not just optimistic, it's completely delusional. Yeah, great comparison. I got to reread that book in an hour or two.
Speaker 3: Will nail down all those letters in the new LGBTQ plus thingy so we all know them and can reproduce them at will to our Marxist overlords. If you missed the segment of the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand, a lot more on the way Armstrong and Getty