Speaker 1: Second date, up date.
Speaker 2: Is there anything more exciting than moving into a new place and getting to redecorate so much.
Speaker 3: I mean for the first couple hours to be a whole new person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, plates, new hand soaps, new whipping posts, fresh and clean, and the dances. Glad I moved out, even a new girlfriend to go along with all that. That's how Logan, one of our listeners, recently met someone Logan Welcome to the show Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, thank you.
Speaker 3: You unboxed a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Man, I wish you know. We had a great time, but I'm not getting her to text me back.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm curious how you met her?
Speaker 2: Well, first, let's get her name.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Meghan?
Speaker 2: Okay, and where did you meet Meghan?
Speaker 1: I met her the good old fashioned way in person.
Speaker 4: Oh that happens.
Speaker 3: So where I was actually at a department store.
Speaker 1: Moved into an apartment, so I had to furnish it and I went to the store to grab some stuff and uh, and Bersie.
Speaker 3: Was wow, I only go to thrift shop that so.
Speaker 2: How did you connect?
Speaker 1: So it was like it almost was movie esque. I had to grab a hand vacuum and there was one left, and I'm literally grabbing it off the shelf as she's right there, and she's like, oh, you know, she wanted it, I grabbed it. So I was like, you know what, take it?
Speaker 5: What a chivalry isn't Yeah, you seem like a dirty girl.
Speaker 1: You probably.
Speaker 6: You're a woman.
Speaker 1: Exactly, But I said, I don't mind, but maybe in exchange, I could take you out to dinner or something.
Speaker 4: Whoa you just straight there?
Speaker 1: Wow? Went straight there? And I didn't know if she was single or married, Like, I have no idea, but were you drunk?
Speaker 3: I just can't imagine like that coming out of somebody's mouth, like second sentence.
Speaker 1: No. Surprisingly, she said yes, since she was like kind of like very upbeat about it and said yeah, And it was like you take.
Speaker 7: It, No, you take it? No, you take you want to go to dinner?
Speaker 2: She must have been really desperate for that vacuum. Yes, all right, so that's cool. Did you guys end up going out?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So we swapped phone numbers and you know, we texted for a few days.
Speaker 7: That's always good, get to know each other a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, would you do?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We ended up going to one of those hibachi restaurants where they like cooked in front of me night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what were you feeling meeting her there?
Speaker 2: Uh, hunger, I'm assuming is one feeling.
Speaker 6: I mean you've built it up.
Speaker 3: You've said, like there's this movie moment where you guys met. I mean you're obviously really attracted to her. I'd be nervous.
Speaker 1: I was nervous, Yeah, of course, but I had a plan to lose from the mood. You know, like, I'm I've been to the Sabachi place before. I know how they do things.
Speaker 7: Let me get you busted out a handback you and sucked up the the volcano.
Speaker 4: Do they do it the same with every hibachi.
Speaker 2: The onion volcano?
Speaker 4: I know every time? So what was the plan?
Speaker 1: So, like, you know, they do the egg thing where they cracked the egg, cracks the egg. He turns back over to his cart to grab something else, and I grab a piece of bacon out of my pocket and I throw it on the grill.
Speaker 7: That's so funny.
Speaker 2: Bacon in your pocket and not just baked raw bacon in your pocket.
Speaker 4: That is so good.
Speaker 6: You can't You're gonna get kicked out.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? So she thought it was the funniest thing. And we are both just cracking up and laughing. But no, the place was pissed. Like I almost got kicked out.
Speaker 6: I can't believe almost you did it. They let you stay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course they let me stay. I mean it was just a little piece of bacon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, a piece of like wood covered bacon from brook.
Speaker 1: I had it in a ziploc bag like. It was fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, it does feel better, yeah, better than loose bacon. Okay. Anyway, thank god they let you stay. How did the rest of the dinner go? Do you have anything else to throw on the grill?
Speaker 1: No, it was just that it was hilarious, right, It was really funny, like we kick out of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you had that moment, But like, was that it was that the highlight?
Speaker 1: Well no, not really, so the highlight was probably actually when she came back to my place.
Speaker 4: Then you did the sausage trick.
Speaker 2: God. Yeah, yeah, you do your own hook trick for her.
Speaker 1: That's what you want to call it. You go ahead and call it whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 7: We had some desserts, y'all.
Speaker 4: She stayed the night.
Speaker 1: She stayed the night.
Speaker 2: Oh good for you.
Speaker 7: People laugh at you about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, this all sounds so good on our end, Like, why do you think she's not calling you back?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, and this is kind of like what I'm getting, just like the Okay, So I had to get up early and I just let her sleep right. I'm like, I got out of there at like six am. I left her at my house.
Speaker 4: Did you even know or anything?
Speaker 1: I sent her a text so that way, it was on her song when she woke up. So I came back later in the day and like, my house was just spotless. I'm talking completely clean.
Speaker 2: She stole everything.
Speaker 4: She cleaned for you.
Speaker 1: She made the bed, she did the dishes, she did everything.
Speaker 7: Somebody is good at making dessert.
Speaker 2: I like, how amazed you are that she made the bed like it hasn't been made years.
Speaker 4: He's never seen it that way.
Speaker 7: Gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Okay, So now now what's going on is is you been talking to her still?
Speaker 1: No, that's the weird thing. So I sent her a text and I was like, thank you so much for what you did, and she has never responded ever, nothing Like why why, I'm so confused.
Speaker 3: She's one of those people that has to angry clean and she was actually.
Speaker 2: We're gonna find out. We're gonna call Megan in just a minute here, and we're gonna ask her exactly that. Why why won't you go out with him one more time? We'll find out what your second day after this hold on second date update.
Speaker 5: You want to know how to give off that bad boy vibe to let your date know you're a dangerous dude. You take her to a hibachi grill and when the chef turns his back, toss a slice of raw bacon on that. Soon she's gonna be eating bacon right out of the palm of your hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a boss.
Speaker 4: It worked kind of for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah it did.
Speaker 6: I mean it worked for twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: I don't know why Meghan isn't calling back our listener Logan, because she even spent the night and cleaned his place the next day. Whoa Jose won't even do that for his own apartments.
Speaker 4: That one time.
Speaker 2: So we need to get to the bottom of this and figure out what's up with Meghan Logan. You ready to do this, man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to know.
Speaker 4: I can't believe she cleaned your house.
Speaker 3: I would never do that after staying the night of Mikey move.
Speaker 4: I've had girls that a wifey move either.
Speaker 1: A lot of.
Speaker 7: Girls have done that and it is very much appreciated, but it normally means he did something right. So I don't know why you wouldn't be calling you back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were turned on by the cleaning right logan?
Speaker 1: I thought it was great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, would yeah check center back.
Speaker 7: Let's mess this bed back up, you know.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, lots of fun activities. Here we go. Let's just down Meghan. We'll see what she has to say.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, is this Meghan?
Speaker 1: Is this she?
Speaker 2: Hey? My name is Jeff. We're from a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. You're on the radio.
Speaker 3: Hey, Meghan, Hey, welcome to the show.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 7: Hi, Hey.
Speaker 2: You get lots of calls from lots of different radio shows all the time. No, yes, we're first. Yes, all right, this is gonna be fun because we're doing something called a second date update.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, maybe.
Speaker 2: Don't know what that is. It's where call her, Jeff. That's true. We're we're trying to help out one of our listeners that you went out on a date with recently, A very sexy date from all the ounce involving involving some bacon on a hibachi grill.
Speaker 8: Oh logan right, yeah.
Speaker 3: By breaking rules.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm not one hundred percent sure what's going on right now. That was just a really speared awkward situation. Like I don't know what he told you happened.
Speaker 2: I mean the bacon was awkward, or the date, the whole thing.
Speaker 8: No, No, the date and everything that was fine.
Speaker 1: It was the next day, oh, like.
Speaker 3: The morning after, because we heard you stay the night at his house.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I did, and I woke up and like, I'm a clean freak, so like I cleaned his house.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe he did that.
Speaker 8: Oh so he told you I did that then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was happily surprised when he came home that day and found his bed made and dishes done, and.
Speaker 4: He was really nice of you.
Speaker 7: Nice to have a freak, but a clean freak. Oh man, that's different.
Speaker 2: Well he I mean, he reached out to thank you for it, but you never responded. So he's just a little bit confused.
Speaker 8: Well, see, after I did all of the dishes, which she had a lot of, I just wanted it's a vacuum and it was clogged.
Speaker 2: The vacuum was clogged.
Speaker 4: Yes, never call him again.
Speaker 2: It doesn't even have a Dyson.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would just probably give up at that point and be like I did enough.
Speaker 7: No, I mean.
Speaker 8: I probably should have gave up then. But I went to empty it out, and I found a few acrylic nails, like some long acrylic nails.
Speaker 3: I thought he just moved into this place, like from other women that had been at a spot.
Speaker 7: Is that what you mean, that's.
Speaker 2: What that's what he told us.
Speaker 8: Could be apparently, and he supposedly just moved in like the day before.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're finding these acrylic nails inside of the.
Speaker 5: Vacuum, which is what, you know, just any.
Speaker 6: Nails, somebody else nails, just a pile of nails in.
Speaker 1: Front of me.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely disgusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why why is it such a turn off to you, Megan? What what does that tell you?
Speaker 8: It just was obviously another woman's I don't know if you have another girl over, like if you have someone there the day before me, Like, I have no idea.
Speaker 7: Well, uh, we could ask him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the easiest way to get to the bottom of this is to just ask Logan directly, because I'll look at that he's on the other line right now. What a weird coincidence.
Speaker 7: Phone with the crylic nails in your hand?
Speaker 2: Logan, Hey Megan, how are you?
Speaker 1: Hey? Logan? Oh, man, you're killing me here, you're killing me.
Speaker 8: Well, it kind of killed me to find other women's nails in your vacuum when I and I saw the new box for the vacuum, so it couldn't have been an old vacuum.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is incriminating.
Speaker 1: Well, let me start off by saying, no, I do not have a girlfriend. I do not have a wife.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a good start at that apartment.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Let's get to who do the nails belong to? Do you know?
Speaker 1: They were probably my mom's nails.
Speaker 8: You don't want, Logan, No, like, does your mom wear a hooker nails?
Speaker 1: Mom?
Speaker 6: Sexy nailes?
Speaker 8: No, it was the kind that were like really long, has all kinds of like little desire. Yeah, not classie whatsoever, not colffee whatsoever.
Speaker 2: We don't know what Logan's mom does for a living. It's not fair.
Speaker 7: She's definitely not a classy.
Speaker 3: Light long nails could be classy. Who are you gonna hate on that? I mean they could Does your mom have acrylic nails? That's the first question.
Speaker 1: Logan, he does, and she's very in the fashion, and she's always dressing up and looking different.
Speaker 2: And why are your mom's nails just popping off left and right inside of your apartment? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not very well done either, yeah alert, yeah, like you just moved in?
Speaker 1: Was she just there? I know it wasn't your mom's. Come on even if okay, so even if I had, even if there's somebody else's, it's like calling you like this isn't like I just don't see how it matters what happened before you and I hung out, like, yes, literally the night though.
Speaker 6: So he's young, he's dating whatever.
Speaker 4: It's bed though, mate, he's not cheating.
Speaker 3: If he was cheating, why would he call a radio station to publicly call you for another date.
Speaker 8: He didn't know that I have found those when he called you at the radio. Okay, So now he was saying it was his mom, and now I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh, maybe it was somebody else's.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you left a window open and they just.
Speaker 4: Crows like those shiny objects.
Speaker 8: I mean, we should be going through this after our first date. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This is your last chance, Logan. I mean, just full honesty.
Speaker 1: Okay, so, yes, they were another girl? You might even know her?
Speaker 7: Who would know?
Speaker 2: Why would why would she know her?
Speaker 1: The girl that came over from the department store, the girl that worked there, was helping me with other stuff and she came over.
Speaker 8: So you just stated everybody that I work with.
Speaker 1: Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: You work there too?
Speaker 8: At an apartment store?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh, I thought you were another.
Speaker 8: We were walking around helping other customers and I met him, and you know interesting, why didn't know he was trying to date the whole department store?
Speaker 4: Okay? Did you call your coworker hooker?
Speaker 3: I mean I would recognize Alexis's nails if I found them in my house.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Come to think of it, I think I know who it is now, and thank just makes me so much more angry.
Speaker 2: You know what, That's good? Use that anger to get back at your coworker by going out with Logan one more time. What we'll pay for that date if you're willing to go out with him again? What do you think? Meghan?
Speaker 1: Listen, Megan, whatever happened before you and I met and hung out is whatever? Like I'm calling you, I had a good time with you. You're the one I want to see again. I'm over here car on a radio station just to try to get in touch with you, Like I don't know what else to do or how to convince you. But I mean, I'm calling you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're the department store worker of his heart.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We're running out of time here, so we desperately need an answer yes or no.
Speaker 8: Meghan, I really want to say yeah, but I feel like I feel like you should just maybe use that money and maybe six that girls snails that I work with and try to ask her out.
Speaker 1: All to gate.
Speaker 2: Oh, she back a lot better now that she doesn't have a big I didn't want to have to do this, but I'm gonna have to offer you another date with Megan's co worker and we'll send you to the Hibachi grill on our dime.
Speaker 6: Don't go back to the same place.
Speaker 2: He needs to do the bacon trick for her to see.
Speaker 4: We will not provide the bacon logan You.
Speaker 2: Cool with that?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess call her up.
Speaker 2: You want to do this because we're out of congratulations, lookan, we got to you another date. That's not what the person you'd really want to ride?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Looking Jeffrey in the morning,