Speaker 1: Welcome to Decisions Decisions.
Speaker 2: I don't think you should say decision decisions. It sounded like you was talking to it cursing. You definitely say to welcome, welcome to the new podcast. You want to say together, decisions decisions.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, Oh, welcome to another episode. Oh, decisions decisions, bitch. I heard the flun Oh.
Speaker 3: I know it's so nasty. Anyways, guys, welcome, I'm your girl, Mandy.
Speaker 2: B Hey, y'all, I'm weazy, Welcome back to another episode.
Speaker 1: Listen, y'all begged for us to be solo and alone, my bitch.
Speaker 3: Now y'all got a solo ho? I go hold it, I'm solo ho, solo ho. Even though last week they had another guest, it was like, these bitches only gave us one solo a. I'll finished the next three about to be solo on you os and less we get that special guest were working on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh that'll be cute. That'll be a treat for you bitches.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh read, just eat it up, just like a trip to the Turks would have been a treat.
Speaker 3: Okay, So, y'all, if you listened to the episode the very first episode of the year, we was listening and judging and not agreeing on one of Weezy's friends. A lot of people in the comments was agreeing with you, but them bitch is probably lost and clueless suit. Okay, so you know at the end of the day did they go in. But also actually they said two things could be true.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: The bitch was acting like a bird and self sabotaging the relationship. But also she really didn't like him. But apparently there's an update because y'all not the friend listened to the episode.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, the bitch was passed timp. Can you tell me what I gotta make sure I'm lupciccated for.
Speaker 1: This room room tamp tamp. Okay, so let me tell you about Hey. By the way, Eden, you were a little quiet time we had the conversation about this. We need you to weigh in. As the man, yo, I was kind of mad when Mandy left. Wolf was like, no, I agreed with you.
Speaker 4: Whoe a were you?
Speaker 3: Well, he wasn't micd up. You kept trying to talk to Wolf as and Wolf didn't have a mic. So this time, as the man in the a man with a mic? Should we recap for people that didn't catch that episode. Oh, because the hoses they about to go back and listen. We need all of you go back and listen. Two episodes ago, pulls the holes for the first twenty minutes. If you want to hear what we talk about, then come back.
Speaker 1: Don't recap.
Speaker 3: It's just say Netflix, you don't get a motherfucking in the last episode. No, take your ass back and listen.
Speaker 1: We've got to get her out of Atlanta. But you do. I'm in New York right now. Okay, true, okay, okay. So update, no, no no, you asked Eden, no no no.
Speaker 2: I told Eden she wants to chime in chi Okay. So basically, when the episode dropped, no, we said we not give it.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, but it's important.
Speaker 2: So the girl told him you need to give my flight and he's like, well, we don't need to go nowhere. That was Saturday. I recorded with you on Sunday. Yes, the episode came out on Monday. Yes, come on Timeline babe, Monday nine thirty. She hit me like, I've listened to the full thing. She said, I even listened to the andecy if you bring it up again, and and we did. She's like, and I went through the comments and there's a comment that really affected me, and not.
Speaker 1: Not bit just being affected in the comments section.
Speaker 2: But you know what, in a episode she was like, Oh, I just feel like because when we were on the phone, she I just feel like, because you're happy in your relationship and shit, you can't like see what it's like about of it.
Speaker 1: You can't step out of and recorded right now.
Speaker 3: I do agree with that, like when you all lovey dovey in a relationship, you don't know how to really talk to a single bitch out here in the street.
Speaker 2: But wait, I feel like because I'm in a relationship, I could give some great advice because I see the things that I've changed. Now, this is the comment she referred to, So shout out to you. Okay, man or woman getting rid of a situation because you didn't get one hundred percent of what you want.
Speaker 1: It's straight up self sabotaged. Nobody gets one hundred percent of they want. Nobody. I did see that, said you said. I don't like that. I don't think she liked him that much. So she gets.
Speaker 2: You agree, right, I don't think so Okay, Okay, So here's her text. I watched her episode.
Speaker 1: Lol. Knew Mandy would agree, but what I said? So she called me. I said, don't call me. I need you to live write.
Speaker 2: This out socker read it.
Speaker 1: So why you start of your friends and content.
Speaker 4: She don't.
Speaker 1: She's not a podcast girl.
Speaker 2: One thing she is wrong about is I actually do like him. But my real truth is I don't care how much I like a nigga. I will never settle. She wrote that in all caps, and I wrote girl dot dot dot.
Speaker 1: She said, I'm about to speak to him.
Speaker 2: Keep you posting, please get full tytail and screez shots. Okay, we just had a conversation. I'm going to share with you how it started.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: Hey, I realized I was out of line with some of the things I said to you, and I would like to formally apologize if you'd be willing to answer my call. And this is her writing to him. I'm actually a bit given accountability. Shout out to your friend. All right, Well let's see where you go from now. Okay, she said, I guess he didn't answer a call. I actually wanted to call you and let you know.
Speaker 1: I have The Turks would have known the bitch, but no, I just I.
Speaker 2: Was absolutely willing and still am able to pay for this, and I would also like to take you out to dinner, join one of our nights on the island to.
Speaker 1: Keep up if you'd like to keep our trip.
Speaker 2: He rode back and said, just to be clear, I have no intention on rebooking our plans. However, you could give me a call. Here's what she rode back an hour later. We just had a talk. He said, he's looking for someone that's very serious and intentional about dating and spending time together and felt that the way I approached the situation was very tacky. He implied when I mentioned the word test, which I didn't think it was until you and Mandy debated it, uh that it was not a test, but he felt so disrespected by MY approach to the flight. He believed it was a test that was given to him for me. If it was a test to see if he would be the man for me. Yes, oh, he implied that he wasn't willing. He no, sorry, he said that. I implied that I had higher expectations out of the men I had been with. Now, for context, I asked her if I could say what she does for a living before the reason she had dated so many.
Speaker 1: Athletes was because she did.
Speaker 2: She had a high position at MSG, and so she had been working in MSG for years and around him. Niggas okay, and so his comment was, I don't know if it's because of your past or previous work and the people or clients tell you're used to being around, but I'm absolutely a stand up man. I felt I did everything I could to make this destination easy for you, as you were already in a worse work trip. But again, this was completely tacky and I felt very disrespected by your approach.
Speaker 1: She then you a niggas call it a bitch? Tacky is oh? Like, oh you know what, listen, girl, I ain't eve gonna hold you. There are a lot of things that make us say about a woman like I would be rather. I would rather be called a slut ass whole than a tachy bitch.
Speaker 4: That's hilarious.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna hold you like like i'd rather. I felt that the whole time from her. That's why I was like, bro, what you have to think? This is a man that also is doing well, almost forty booking the place you want. Also, and Mandy, when you were like she had to pick the place to me that to choose it, what do you want, I'll give it to you, like getting everything you want.
Speaker 1: And then I mean, we're not go We not gonna go back on that, okay, like you know what I mean? Like, no, still you invite me on a trip, nigga, get my flight?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 1: So is the issue that he's using the word tacky or is that she is? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, I just feel like if a man call you tacky behavior. Oh bro, when I read this text, I was like, like my skin crawled a little bit of techy hod Wait, listen to my reply. Bitch, I said, holy shit, bitch, holy sh ship, holy shit.
Speaker 1: He said, taki or you wrote tacky to me? She said no, he said tacky. Yeah. She said he.
Speaker 2: Doesn't want to rebook the trip, but he would. He says, we could have dinner tomorrow, which was the night they were gonna go on the trip, if we would like to settle a conversation. I said, girl, don't get upset. You fucked that up and you can never.
Speaker 1: Let is she is she paying for the dinner? I don't know. Probably not.
Speaker 2: He's not he's not a letter, but she's not a suggest But he's definitely not a letter after she did that whole thing. So I said, don't get upset. You fucked that up and you never gonna forget that nigga called you tacky.
Speaker 1: You can end up with him. I I don't think he would end up with a tachy bitch.
Speaker 2: Like That's why I like, like, I ain't even gonna hold you.
Speaker 3: Like if a man calls you tacky, that's like bop, like he don't like you.
Speaker 1: He gonna go out and eat what you probably just not anymore? You know what. He probably want to call you.
Speaker 2: Take it to your face, but don't go out with him, Like I hope she don't go out with.
Speaker 1: Him, like so lib does and I about him, so we have to tea I would I'm curious if you a real nigga, Like if he a real nigga, what he would do is be like, yeah, let's go out to eat, and then last minute to say something came up, just because like I did, go out of this way, you don't get to come back. So let's dive into this a little bit.
Speaker 2: Because her and I did get on the phone at some point when she was getting upset this morning. She was more so like, it really hurt my feelings to hear you say I've bitched about being single.
Speaker 1: I've bitched about being single.
Speaker 2: And basically she's like, even though I understand what you mean, like about me, you know, needing to sacrifice something or whatever, maybe that my expectations were too high. I felt like you had an underlying tone of because I'm so upset about being single, I should take whatever. And I was like, I don't think that something of this magnitude is whatever, though.
Speaker 1: And the other thing something we talked about when you walked out about Claudia Jordan.
Speaker 2: She is fine, well known, good looking as fuck, and got mad access. And if that woman is saying dating is hard, that's really what it is. It's like it could be hard for anybody. It doesn't matter how good you look. And so one of the things I was saying to her on the phone was yes, you're gorgeous, Yes you do well. That doesn't mean that there isn't a bunch of other women like this and a bunch of other men like that. But guess what, we're not meeting them. I'm sorry, but I was not meeting the greatest guys all the time. I'm at fun niggas. I'm at cute niggas, I me at rich niggas. I did not meet well rounded guys. And so because she has this facade in her head of what dating should look like in feminine energy and masculine energy, you're fucking your shit up. And you were calling because Samuel's earlier. But I feel like she own as shit because she's like, I'm high value. I gotta be like this, like bro, like cut.
Speaker 1: This shit already.
Speaker 3: It's interesting because here's the thing too, right, going back to the comment that mentioned one hundred percent, I think good one.
Speaker 1: That was great.
Speaker 3: But if you do go in and you want a man to do certain things, because we didn't talk about any of the other qualities that he has, we don't know if he's a good listener, if he community.
Speaker 2: Clearly, he doesn't communicate well. We talked about that. They're not they they both don't communicate well with each other. Wait, wait, let's let's revise to communicate because I actually think she's a terrible communicator.
Speaker 1: Here's why.
Speaker 2: We dug into after she's like, oh, you left some things out about what really happened and how the conversations went. Ah, well, yeah, yeah, because she looks well, I don't really remember, but now this is why she felt like she wanted to apologize. She's like, I'm not saying sorry because I'm desperate for the trip. I'm actually saying sorry because I fucked up. First, here's what she says happened. First, they booked the hotel. While they're at the Blue Note, they look up dates they could both go. She said, we booked the short club in the Blue Note. The reason we didn't do flights is everybody need to figure out timing. So when she said I'll be in on the West Coast for work, he was like, cool, let me grab what do you think you want to leave an afternoon? Okay, cool, I'll get our flights home. You're gonna come back to New York. That was how that happened. All of that was done there. She was then supposed to say what time she would be able to come in after work. So I do feel like he would have bought that flight if she would have hit him and said, hey, I'm done at twelve pm.
Speaker 1: All right, cool, I'll grab it.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 1: However, She's like, I felt like he didn't follow up with me. I told him maybe my meetings would wrap in the afternoon. Blah blah blah. When he hit her about the driver, she said he was a clear like, oh, you must be handling this. She says.
Speaker 2: One other thing she did realize from the conversation. He knows her work flies her around. He knows her work is booking all the fucking travel. So maybe he thought that she was booking the flight, the return flight to that ad like you know, to that destination.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna hold you, okay, from what we talked about this bitch, That's how I feel about it.
Speaker 1: Now she's tacky. She tacky or not.
Speaker 2: I feel like, here's the thing too, at the end of the day, we always want to talk about niggas as shit.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, a lot of you bitches they ship. You're not fun to date, You're not he ain't that great.
Speaker 2: There's other options for these niggas. And I do think that women just got it. There's women that just shouldn't be dating. Now.
Speaker 1: You didn't have this tone the other night when we recorded what.
Speaker 3: Oh, because how I am bitch a nigga book around trip or we ain't gonna see each other.
Speaker 1: But to me, I have the way I want to date.
Speaker 3: Like I told you, uh literally, I think I now am able to not only present what I what I want, but I do the things whether a man is there or not, which is why. Like on my little Booze just took me to a basketball game. He wanted me to go to a basketball game.
Speaker 1: He knew.
Speaker 3: Bitch, if I invite Manny to this game, we gotta sit courtside. And also she might want to bring her friend. So let me see if there's three court side tickets, because I'm also gonna pay for her friend court side.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mandy, you it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: No, it doesn't matter, Mandy well what I'm saying. But no, like, it really does matter though, because that is the issue that my friend is having.
Speaker 1: My friend is not the dating an athlete. This is aga. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: I don't Actually I don't know court side seats. That what good paying job is someone's spending fifteen k on.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you real quick. First off, I'm in Atlanta, Georgia. They were playing the Clippers. Not sure if you know it was given mc ymca versus.
Speaker 1: How much were the tickets? Twelve hundred the piece? Oh okay, well, that's not normal.
Speaker 4: Three for three.
Speaker 1: It was twelve hundred dollar. Okay, so now you keep trying to say this is a normal court side, it's not. But it was in Atlanta at Phillips and they played the Sixers. Let's be very clear if it was the.
Speaker 3: Next game when they played the fucking Warriors, bro court side And okay, when I say court side, I was on the wood, but on the third round on the wood. Sorry one moment, y'all. Uh, well do you think you think you're grabbing our caffeine.
Speaker 1: And we're back o fucked up?
Speaker 3: Like this is a tachy goddamn coffee spots sucked up, a goddamn order.
Speaker 1: God, yeah, where I.
Speaker 2: Think like the management of expectations come. The one hundred percent comment that we talked about to me was really important because man and women really do need to manage.
Speaker 3: No a techy sorry for she wasn't yesterday. He was like, yeah, because that's how I moved. Like again, we were just talking about not even my expectations. But a man will show up, especially if you if they know like what you're used to. Like, It's why we say now when you're dating, don't let your new prospect know all the ways.
Speaker 1: You were mistreated in your last relationship.
Speaker 3: But what you so then, So, what I'm saying is if a man shows up a certain way with me, he knows how he has to show up to fuck with me.
Speaker 1: This man, I don't like you had to show up that way for her. So then why is she tacky? Because yesterday he said she wasn't.
Speaker 3: No, No, I just think she's tacky because she lacks communication. She assumed things and she damn near threw a fit over three hundred and eighty dollars like a broke bit me. You say yesterday, But I'm saying now that you done added more details because apparently she said you got the story wrong. You share all those details.
Speaker 1: Bro. So he sounded like I'm tooted.
Speaker 4: She started.
Speaker 1: I don't think she started with that though. I think they both miscommunicated.
Speaker 3: I felt like, if you didn't go on the trip with him, I'm still standing on she don't like him that much. But if she also just doesn't like him that much, I think the fact is she don't need to be dating, right.
Speaker 5: Hold on, So, like I started on what I was saying, she started with saying, hey, I'll still pay the three eighty.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: That was crazy. That was like starting off like that, Why.
Speaker 1: Not bro, like you you coming back him like now you'll spend the money.
Speaker 4: Because it sounds like the trip is her priority. Then no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: I think the reason she went back and said it is because she was like, oh, am I sounding bummy, am I sounding like I wouldn't have been also to come back and say, hey, actually rebooked the whole trip again. Yeah, that's kind of why, Bro, here's the largest problem. That's the tacky part, the first no, the tachi part.
Speaker 1: About it. I'm still not mad at you know.
Speaker 2: What she could have done that would have actually solved this whole thing. What she could have felt maybe a little distaste when he texted her, like let me know the time because the driver's right now meeting it too. You could have booked it and then brought it up when you got there. And guess what, I've definitely had a nigga gave me red bed book it. I'll get back to you, like I'm sure you have to grab whatever.
Speaker 1: I'll pay you back. I'll send it to you.
Speaker 2: Like if it was that pressing, I just don't know if I would have really called him and bitched about it. And I agree to that was the thing that was like you having that expectation and to the lady. She doesn't need to talk to the lady.
Speaker 3: She is not in any sense healed or knows how to communicate what she wants or what she expects in a relationship.
Speaker 1: You know why. I don't think it's what she's used to. I don't think anything's wrong with having standards, standards in expectation.
Speaker 2: The problem is not being able to effectively communicate those things, and she clearly don't know how to communicate she she threw a tantrum like a five year old.
Speaker 1: I do think that there is a problem, though, with expecting.
Speaker 2: This is a true thing for me, standards and expectations like I don't expect every single man to do X y Z. I think that the expectation that everything should be laid out for you, based that you've been dating multi millionaires compared to a guy that works on the same floor with you at your financial firm. Manage that bro to be quite honest with you, Mandy, the fact that he booked a hotel at seven hundred to night.
Speaker 1: I think that is extremely high. Actually, I mean he could have put it on a credit card. I think that's whether it is not. He still gotta pay for it. Yeah, but she could have given him three eighty. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Like, that's why at the end of the day, it's all taking how was not even a night of the trip, But we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'm just ready for them to have this dinner because if she end up fucking him.
Speaker 1: Oh all of he doesn't show up. Wait, they have remind me they haven't fucked before. No, that's what I'm saying. But they date.
Speaker 4: H Yeah, they're not ding. That's all not dating.
Speaker 1: Because you know what, it's been a month. He probably wanted to go on this trip so he could get that pussy.
Speaker 4: Now he ain't gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I mean, hold on wait, wait, oh my god, the sex has to happen for it.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, that's what I'm saying. It's not it's not because they didn't funk. It's just I'm realizing all these elements is a bottle. Fuck you going on an island trip with a nigga. You ain't even stop.
Speaker 1: I think they probably ready to do that out of your brother. I think this is the fourth or fifthy. Know, if a nigga fly you to an island, you're giving that puss up. I think she wanted to fuck too.
Speaker 2: I think that's the problem too. Maybe she felt like that I ain't paying three eighty to fuck you.
Speaker 1: Are they already fucking? Let's see you? Oh my god? Anyway, we listen and we judge. I want to share about my friend real quick. Bitch, did you fuck him?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: I heard that?
Speaker 3: I heard this morning and it's kind of crazy, okay, kind a little crazy, yike. So my homegirl calls me this morning at like a quarter to eight, which I was sleeping. She hits me again and it's like, damn, bitch, you sleeping in today? And I'm like, I am sleeping. I'm gonna They didn't even give me my ship, right, they didn't even sit anyways.
Speaker 1: So she hits me. She was like, girl, I got some tea. I said, bitch, I'm gonna call you when I get up.
Speaker 2: So she dated my homeboy two years ago, and I didn't know they were dating until they broke up, but they was traveling everywhere together. They were seeing each other. He had a surgery dating. No, they was together, like they I was just trying to go with the D word. They was overly dating. They were they were not overly dated. They were overly dating.
Speaker 3: Anyways, he ended up getting depressed and they broke up because he was also just lying. So they break up. She hasn't seen him in two years. For the last six months, he's been like trying to rekindle, like wanting to see her, offering to fly her out, asking if they could go on a trip together, all the things. She declined because she's like, bro, what are we doing? Like, I don't want to just get back into that. The way we broke up wasn't good. I So he finds himself in New York. They link up, they have sex. He just invited her to Atlanta because he's gonna be in Atlanta next week.
Speaker 1: Tell me why.
Speaker 3: Her homegirl, the mutual friend calls her. It says, I told him he's wrong, but I I uh, his fiance posted their.
Speaker 1: Engagement their mutual friend.
Speaker 2: Their mutual friend was like, because the girl's pages is blocked, so anyway, this home girl couldn't see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but she saw it.
Speaker 1: But did your homegirl know they were even dating. No, mind you, when she just gave him pussy in New York, he didn't say he was engaged, mind you.
Speaker 3: He got engaged in August, bitch. It's January, bitch, while he was out in another country. Because he was in another country, he's texting my homegirl.
Speaker 1: He sent in her.
Speaker 3: Pictures, bitch, the same pictures in my homegirl's phone while he's on this foreign trip.
Speaker 1: He's on the down on one knee pictures that he proposed to the bitch.
Speaker 3: So the day that he proposes to this girl, he's in my homegirl phone saying, yeah, I'm on this trip.
Speaker 1: You know, I got some mutual friends out here. We're just having a good time. I I I.
Speaker 3: So, bitch, she's sending me all the screenshots of the fact that here, here he is texting me while he's in fucking BALI right, here's his proposal post, bitch, same pictures. I said, bitch, Now he proposed to a whole bitch while he was keeping you up to date with his fucking trip. So I asked her if that's so safe. So I'm like, damn, well, how do you feel? And we went through two different things, two different fields. The first emotion was the fact that she feels like, had she been more responsive with his advances, that that would have been her. And it's because while they were together, he said, I'm just waiting to get this job. Once I get this job and i'm more secure, I'm gonna marry.
Speaker 2: He said, that's your friend. He said that to my friend two years ago. He has that job and he just proposed to this new girl in August.
Speaker 1: So a part of I'll show you so part of the conversation was I'm really feeling like her feel feeling like that was supposed to be me. But also then I wanted to I was like, but would you have really wanted to be with a man who, bitch.
Speaker 2: Is he's been texting you, he just fucked you, didn't even tell you he was engaged, but just fucked you and been in your phone, not even telling you he'd have proposed, and it's.
Speaker 3: Planning a whole life with another woman. Then the other question was, and this stepped from heart. She was like, as soon as I got set the post, I wanted to write to the fiancee and tell her everything, because bitch.
Speaker 1: We just fucked. Now wasn't wrong. I don't know but ladies, if you.
Speaker 3: Got an ex and you fucking wrong and you double back nine times out of ten, you gonna fuck them wrong steal so damn. She said that she sat with it, and I guess talked to the lady and decided not to tell the fiance. She talked to the lady and somehow the lady told her it wasn't worth doing. But she has since called him, wrote him mad messages like why would you come and be with me and spend time with me and even invite me to another city and not let me know that you proposed to a bitch three months ago and that you're currently engaged. So to me, it's interesting as well, like seeing the lack of communication that your homegirl has while dating, but also it's even more interesting to see how these things really just don't be telling you what's going on your line.
Speaker 2: I think what's most hurtful, though, is knowing that to watch someone get engaged to somebody else while you spend all.
Speaker 1: That time they were together for like a year, to not give me the.
Speaker 2: Choice to want to fuck you after you're with someone else, Like it's just oh, let's be very It feels very like you put life came back in and been like, I need that Pullston one more time, but I'm engaged.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you she wouldn't have fucked him. I know she wouldn't have fucked him.
Speaker 2: You know why, because that nigga's tacky. Well, I think I want to read something that I had beyond what we were talking about, because and it's crazy because you brought this up.
Speaker 1: There's a guy on ig.
Speaker 2: I'm not playing the clip because it was kind of like three minutes long, but I summarized it. White guy named Taylor Conroy. I think his IG's Taylor Love and the highlights of his clip. Men don't marry the love of their lives. They marry the woman that's there when they're ready. Oh yes, and here's the gig. I pulled the gist of what he said. Men are exploring in their twenties. They find their purpose by thirty six to where they know what type of partner they want. Thirty six was the age of both niggas with the PhD Oh wow, So maybe that's why they were ramping up about already. Yeah. It says that it's a type of partner that they want to get to get to their goals or to help support their goals. They think about their strengths and their weaknesses to see if it's complimented by their prospect at the time. It doesn't matter if a girl friend the past had it. Whoever's there right now, do they compliment these things. Whereas women, we can be twenty two, thirty two, forty two, any age. Love makes us feel like that's the thing that'll push us forward, opposed to the person that we're dating, that the man we're dating. They're going to see if a woman has their things the compliment.
Speaker 1: Time and place like as a woman. And that's the funny part.
Speaker 3: Like I think a lot of women spend so much of their time figuring out how to come across as wifey when in reality, you really just got to double across the right nigga at the time he want to be married, or at the time he's ready to settle down, Like a lot of it, Like it's funny because I know we say, uh, the with you is silent, but a lot of times men know when they're ready for something more or you just want to settle down, or they want to wake up to a woman every day.
Speaker 1: Or they want to get out the streets and just have one woman.
Speaker 3: Men know when they're ready, and oftentimes it's not who they end up just falling in love with, it's who ends up coming into their life at that very much.
Speaker 2: You know, something that I had tried to figure out maybe a year ago in my relationship was am I getting this great version of this man because his X made him.
Speaker 1: Or molded him? Am I getting this great version of this man because he's just ready?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 4: Is it me?
Speaker 2: And it was actually something that I felt very insecure about for a long time because I had always believed this my homeboys, that I end up getting married or in long term relationships or move in with a bitch, it's always because they're ready, Always because they're just ready.
Speaker 1: They were ready before they met that girl.
Speaker 2: They'll literally tell me like, yeah, I'm about to slow down, da da da, and then it's just that bitch.
Speaker 1: So I had always checked in with my man like are you sure? Are you sure? Is it me? Is x y Z? Is it da da da?
Speaker 2: And I think that he would sometimes laugh about it, like why has this been jacking so crazy? But it really was because I want to make sure, bless you, that I am with the person I meant to be with. And there is a question that this guy poses. I don't know how you would phrase this question question. I'm actually interested to know how it.
Speaker 1: Would work for you.
Speaker 2: I would pose it, well, if if you want to like, seriously date. First off, he says.
Speaker 1: You don't think i'd be seriously dating?
Speaker 4: Well, what's dating for you? Not questions? You just talked about the word.
Speaker 1: I don't work. I don't know if you don't think i'd be serious likings.
Speaker 4: I ain't say that, but if you know what I got what you just say.
Speaker 2: I actually hold on, let me stand on, let me stand on this. No, but I'll tell you why really seriously.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you why. I say that because you really like it.
Speaker 4: But you be dating them. I don't like that d word exactly.
Speaker 1: We be relations.
Speaker 2: I think the reason I don't think it's serious it's because I don't like you judge my mother.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not judging.
Speaker 2: I think the reason that I don't assume it's serious serious is because you make them sound very replaceable.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'm having that problem. I ever having that problem.
Speaker 4: That's accountability right there.
Speaker 1: Like you could go like, that's kind of your vibe and I don't have to be fear No, I'd let them know why I like them, but a lot. So to me, it's someone serious.
Speaker 2: It's like, you're gonna you're not putting up with ship. You're not gonna be like, oh, let's work through this issue. You don't sound like you're I work through ship. You know what's crazy?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: You saying that as we're sitting here, I was literally not like I was thinking about breaking up with my boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, okay, which one is the one I met? A? He though? Why is this?
Speaker 4: Is this not new?
Speaker 1: What the you don't know we've been We've been definitely four months. That's wait, what made you think about breaking up with him? I don't like how you moved? What are you like for? Okay? So it's crazy because did you hear us arguing yesterday?
Speaker 3: So when I walked in, that's what I was talking to And I was like, we're gonna talk about this later because you you you violated and you ain't communicate with me.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't really like which if I would have heard arument, I would have.
Speaker 2: So we're both navigating non monogamy. We're both navigating it is always a journey. By the way, it is a journey. Nobody got that shit person.
Speaker 1: So what's crazy is.
Speaker 3: But I don't know if I'm over sharing because I know, y'all whatever, by the time it's come out, I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna say about times come out, we've probably broken up.
Speaker 4: Oh no, damn, you already broke up with in your mind.
Speaker 1: In your mind, I think I did.
Speaker 3: It's crazy because he texted me this morning, You're like, and a part of me like, so, here's the crazy thing too. So he just he just flew out to see a bitch and and the same thing that he didn't like about her is what I'm now not liking about him. And so basically he's cool with the fact that I only split my time, like I really only have two boyfriends, got a two and a half because you know, the other one and going the web, so there's only two other guys besides him that I, you know, see it make time.
Speaker 1: So he was fine with that.
Speaker 3: He just went and saw a girl who has like six people in rotation, okay, including a couple, like, but she's just open with all these people, and in his mind he's like, ooh, like that non monogamy, the way we talked about it, the way she moved, I didn't really like it.
Speaker 1: It didn't feel like there.
Speaker 3: Was intent, Like how could you have that much time to be purposeful with this many partners? Like he felt like he would be an afterthought. And I said, well, you know, I have multiple partners, and how does that make you feel?
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, but you have two. He's like two I think is realistically my max, and we make it work. We're talking of I'm not mad at him saying that now sixt.
Speaker 3: Me and him are in this relationship where we openly discuss things. But to me, bro every free chance he has, if I'm not available, there's another bitch he's flying to see. Yeah, he has two couples that he fucks. He so he fucks too, lesbian couples. One on the West Coast, one in the Carolinas. And then he just went to saw the bitch that he saw. You ready, that he just went to go see was a bitch he just met at Heita. And I literally told him that was the only thing he had to do the only thing he had to do was tell me if he saw a bitch that he would consider seeing out. I found out about this trip when he went back home, and so as I'm hearing him talk about his issues with how many people this person plays with, a part of me is just like, damn, nigga, even though you're not dating these women, every weekend, you're traveling to see another bitch, even though you still fit me in every month to come see me.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. You're like, why do you have to go see a bitch every weekend that you're free? Is he? Is this your favorite one? This is your favorite boyfriend out of all of them?
Speaker 3: This is this is my my boyfriend that to me makes me feel the most like I could be myself because he's lifestyle, he doesn't want kids, and we have so much in common. Okay, but he's not the one that's been around for like but that he still is making time for you as requested.
Speaker 1: It's just that. And the part of me is like, damn, how many bitches gonna get this dick?
Speaker 4: So you what's the problem?
Speaker 1: Like to me? What what I don't like? This is just giving it out? I know now.
Speaker 3: Part of me is just like, damn, all these bitches just get your dick every weekend. If I'm not free because he knew I was coming to New York. So you just book a flight to go see another bitch. Yeah, Like that means he was about to give you the time first.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't even ask you had first I was going to New York. He was like, oh, well I had two days. He said, I planned it in two days? Why did you?
Speaker 1: Like? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: It's so it's almost like turning me off, like, fuck all the bitches, But ain't ain't you in a monogamy relationship? Yeah, but in a monography to pussy out to any old nigga.
Speaker 3: So I would like my man to be a little like have a little bit of decorum, like the fact that he even said like she was cool. Like every time he go on fucking bitch, he's like he don't want to be in a relationship with them.
Speaker 1: He don't like it's cool they fucked, And.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, damn he okay, okay, no, no, no, no no no. I would like, I'm gonna tell you the truth what he's never gonna tell you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's gonna tell you that.
Speaker 1: He's never gonna tell you when it's great.
Speaker 2: He's never gonna tell you when to tell you, and it's always gonna be like it was cool, that's what my nigg But you think you about to be like she was screaming. I know he'd be like, okay, yeah, good time, hit your bike. Never had crazy while said me, and I had to report to my.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you are not mandy I am. If not non monogamous, it's okay, man.
Speaker 3: If you're non monogamous and moving in a polly way where we both can have other partners, it doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 1: Let me know if if you like a bitch, literally let you do. Now you're still mad, Ma, I'm gonna break up with them?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Apparently yes, everybody's replacing.
Speaker 4: But he's going by the rules. He's letting you know.
Speaker 1: She's saying that didn't know after the fact. Is not letting me know.
Speaker 4: Oh, letting you know after fact. You let me know.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, hey, what you're doing getting up the car? Just got back from where? Oh I want to go? I went to.
Speaker 2: Carolina's what part of Carolina? This part of Carolina to see who? I said, Oh, you want to go see the couple? Because I know about them. Now I want to go a newbie nigga. You was just on the West Coast, but like it's just like damn nigga.
Speaker 4: So his problem is that he has too many bitches.
Speaker 1: Too many, but also you also just fucking a whole bunch of bitches that you don't like.
Speaker 4: What a problem?
Speaker 1: Why do you think? I don't know. I actually don't believe that though I.
Speaker 4: Don't believe that either.
Speaker 1: Well it's a new bitch. No, it's it's all multiple different bits.
Speaker 2: Know when you're saying don't like. So if he was really, really truly interested in people, you would feel more comfortable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel like that there would be a reason that you're like a man.
Speaker 2: But then you wouldn't be prioritized and you actually wanted to get the report. If he did like somebody, here's a.
Speaker 1: Thing, here's a thing.
Speaker 3: I don't mind a lifestyle man, but I don't like someone who's just promiscuous. And promiscuous is a way I could use this word. Now, he's just given the dick out.
Speaker 1: Bitch.
Speaker 3: A month ago, you just fucked six bitches at Heito, and then since then you went to the West Coast, it fucked two more bitches and went to a sex club.
Speaker 1: Then you go here.
Speaker 3: Not only do you fuck this girl that you just met, you also she invited you to a game night with a couple. You weren't even interested in the other two bitches, but you gave them dick. It was just like, I don't know, A part of me is just like, at least I Mandy.
Speaker 2: If he's telling you he's never interested in anyone, he doesn't want to hurt your feelings.
Speaker 1: I don't care. No one is going to jump on a flight for this interest. Well, every weekend it's a different bitch.
Speaker 3: So to me, I'm telling you, I would feel more comfortable if it was like, oh, you're going to see the same.
Speaker 1: Girl, bro, you're just flying to whoever is available any weekend.
Speaker 4: I guess don't got her kids any weekend.
Speaker 3: A bitch is off any weekend that you could find a reason to hop on fucking a flight to go put your dick in something. You do it have some fucking like like I want you to actually like somebody, I want you to bond. I don't like that every weekend you're fucking someone different.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. So then how come heto the only thing he had to tell you about.
Speaker 3: Was if he liked my point. So the fact that I'm finding out after the fact is you're not communicating with me.
Speaker 4: And so to me, like, that's what I'm saying, why don't you know after.
Speaker 3: The fact, Oh well, man, I had these two days off, so I just planned it two days ago.
Speaker 1: Tell me.
Speaker 4: So he's messing up with the communication.
Speaker 1: Communication, that's the thing. And then a part of me is like.
Speaker 5: But now you're putting a whole value to his penis, and it's like kind of value to his penis.
Speaker 3: I like, I like niggas, and I don't want to call it standards because maybe maybe these pictures are pretty.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Sometimes I don't know what they like.
Speaker 4: You don't even know what they look like.
Speaker 1: He sends me pictures of some of them. But I don't want a nigga like the same way.
Speaker 3: Even if if you're in a non monogamous relationship, Amita would like that I could just go out by a nigga and just fuck him.
Speaker 1: Because that was his problem with the girl in the Carolinas.
Speaker 3: She's just giving it out and he literally said that, and so as he's describing his issue with her non monogamy, I'm realizing I don't like how you're moving non monogamously in our relationship. But in his mind, he's not in relationships with all those other girls, so it's fine. But now I'm realizing I don't like how much he's just fucking so many other women.
Speaker 5: I understand that you're already like almost bent to trying to do the breakup like happened, But what would you say could be a possible solution for something like this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he changed something up? Would you be okay with that?
Speaker 2: Because you have to think a single guy who meets someone, they're saying that boyfriend girlfriend. However, it feels as though both of you aren't necessarily making each other a main or priority because you're really interested in this quarter zip make.
Speaker 1: It right, Okay. So it's like, how, I don't know, I guess how is he supposed to know that the volume is an issue? Now?
Speaker 2: If you're posing that the volume isn't well, the communication became like a O were gonna talk about this?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: But if he's going to fix it?
Speaker 2: And also to that point, for someone that's super accepting of someone who's lifestyle just playing devil's advocate is it him being like, Okay, so one weekend, I gotta be solo.
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: So what what would be this right? What would be the solution here?
Speaker 1: Like what he's like, all right, so I only fly or only take a trip or only.
Speaker 4: Fuck so every other way?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah, like to me, like or at least like have partners that you would enjoy being around, like the idea that you could meet a bitch at a bar or you try like he's going with like girls that at her on Instagram, I'm gonna fly out to go fuck her for the weekend. Like it's like, bruh, you just want to fuck people all the time. And to me, that's like, I don't like that?
Speaker 1: Is that a problem?
Speaker 2: I actually am not even trying to not be on your team on this one. But to me, when someone's lifestyle, that's kind of up.
Speaker 1: There for that. I get that.
Speaker 3: But the fact that he even admitted he didn't like it about somebody like lifestyle is lifestyle.
Speaker 1: But again there's oh, you're saying he didn't like it, he didn't like it about the other. But it seems like you said I.
Speaker 2: Knew about two couples he fucks Okay, cool, that's what I'm saying. So he's got couples that like the lesbian girls, yeah, and he's wool with that.
Speaker 1: But like, so it's going to fuck randon bitch.
Speaker 3: Like he was even about to link up with a girl that he told me the pussy was bad, Like he didn't even want to fuck her with.
Speaker 4: Me, so he fucked up that he should have done that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like so the fact that already told me, if you don't really like this bitch pussy, I think he doesn't want to tell me.
Speaker 3: I know, because I wanted to fuck this girl, and he was like, I mean, if you want to fuck her, I'll suck her with you.
Speaker 1: But he didn't. He wasn't gonna go back, don't. I'm telling you. I think he's there's some lie going on here. But even that, you know what, I don't want to date a fucking liar.
Speaker 4: I don't like liars.
Speaker 3: If your lifestyle and I'm fine with you fucking other bitches. I just tell you, these are the things I need. We need to communicate and we should be able to tell each other that. Oh that's the simple part.
Speaker 1: So I don't need a nigga lie to be.
Speaker 3: But also I don't want a nigga who I'm not even gonna say what I was about to say because i'mnay it off air. But the priorities just aren't there either, So I would say it off air because it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be me talking ship. All your feelings are valid, it's just feel like, No, no, he has, he has, he has, really, he has a lot of money, don't kids, No, no kids, bleep all this out. The nigga literally doesn't have it, only has a.
Speaker 4: Girl, no, literally none.
Speaker 1: Because he's busy.
Speaker 2: He's literally spending his money on flights to fuck every weekend, which is why I haven't gone to go see him yet because bleep, the nigga doesn't.
Speaker 1: Even have a He probably but he's there for work, so I'm on the money.
Speaker 3: We FaceTime and Bro, we've been dating that four months, and Bro, you ain't done this so that I could be comfortable when I come to see you.
Speaker 1: But Bro, you spending your money every motherfucking weekend on a fight to go fuck on some bitches.
Speaker 3: As an adult to priorities, Bro, you ain't got you ain't got you ain't bleep all this, but you ain't got this ship.
Speaker 2: You ain't got this ship, girl, you don't got to saying, bleep, all this is funnier than this ship.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm definitely I want to I'm bleeping, I'm not gonna wait. No, this ship is missing. No, so then.
Speaker 3: Look at y'all giving me doubts from the reals, dinny gritty, that's what it is. Now A part of me is like, where's your priority? And as a man, many you know what sucks about this?
Speaker 1: What you know?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: You know? Like nigga, suddenly you saw some ship you ain't didn't even bother you before, man before.
Speaker 4: But now you know where his pies ain't and now you gotta believe that. I know, I wll I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Okay, what people y'all really dug it out? Y'all might be therapist because yeah, okay, fuck it ain't even all the other bitches that ship. Yeah priorities, I need you to get that ship together. Fuck fuck Like so a part of me is like, maybe just we downgrade our relationship, you know.
Speaker 2: How we should like maybe like this is how we gotta wrap the episode because I actually want to tell you.
Speaker 1: This is how I feel.
Speaker 2: One of my homegirls and I started going in about Actually, we was with our homeboys too. We was just hanging out of the living room in l A. And we're like, all right, everybody go around bout some dumb ass ship. You broke up with a nigga for.
Speaker 1: Real quick?
Speaker 2: If I broke up with him now for that reason, fair, y'all would be on my side because it's like deeper than that.
Speaker 1: Deeper you feel me, y'all. I know it sounded crazy and y'all be like these little non monogamous, delusional, confused bitches don't know what they're doing. It's a deeper rooted issue that at least we figured that out, my homegirl, thank you, because now would I tell them while we're breaking up, he could either get it.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna tell me.
Speaker 1: You could mean, but I would tell that's mean. No, it's it's it is what it isn't.
Speaker 2: But I gotta find out that. I'm gonna have chat help me on how to say not everybody frustrated because the don't know they did that.
Speaker 1: They're got frustrated feeling the blanks.
Speaker 2: Bitch, Yeah, figure it out in the don't figure it out in the column. Gonna be like, yep, that's what it is when you said faith. Okay, So this is also why other people influence the thought I could say her name because the shit was math funny.
Speaker 1: So Gabby episode is we listen and we judge clearly tacky.
Speaker 4: I already put tack.
Speaker 2: Gaby was dating an older story, but I remember it. Gaby was dating this dude and she showed me a photo of them, and she's like, oh, you used to be married.
Speaker 3: I'm like, show me the ex wife. First thing, I say, why why do you always want to see a picture? You want to see you don't see somebody uniform? See somebody in the question level. So so on Patreon, bro, we'll be talking about how we hate having to dress up all the goddamn talk. So I said, let's get a unifor let's get a uniforn. So somebody in the comments was like, Weezy used to get a uniform with a shirt that says, let me see.
Speaker 1: What they look like.
Speaker 2: No, b, because I need to know you always gotta go with somebody. Hey, y'all want to know how deep it goes? Y'all want to know how to paint her nigga? She said, if you want to work for her, you gotta be attractive. People gotta want to fuck you if you want to work for Weezy.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, it is this is why you hear? Oh wait, I hired you.
Speaker 4: I'm attractive.
Speaker 1: Thanks of course, yeah, you kind of you want to try to side. Let's is hot and tall. He's exactly how you don't only want to hide around you now, but you know what that was like?
Speaker 2: Thank god he had brains first, because Alex was like, I need somebody, Dad, we got this new shit anyway, Okay, fast forward. So Gabby boom, I'll let Lucy the X wife and she's like, oh shit, okay, so I see what she looks like. I don't even live like a sound. She was so unfortunate looking that I fortunately looking that. I said, WHOA, pass the phone to my nigga. I said, look at this, my nigga. Pick out the phone and said, I hope.
Speaker 1: You ain't his first bad bitch.
Speaker 2: And a week later Gabby started to notice he was acting a little nuts.
Speaker 1: Let me know when you're home. Oh, I know you're out of town, but just let me know when you get in. Say give me a call.
Speaker 2: All these check ins because he don't want her to phone no other niggas, And I'm like, bitch, it's because the ant's wife was buddy looking and now he's ating a heart bro and he don't know how to act. I was like, you need a break if playing bitch, because all the exes exactly. Hello, great reason to break up, is it not?
Speaker 1: You know what you get? Really contradicting advice. Oh my, the way you want it? Just rough it out for some reasons and then other reasons You're like, leave that man. You can't be a right a bitch like you really you want the girl to be half. She had to let him go. Also, she was like, okay, this is two INChO much. Okay.
Speaker 2: So then we start going around the table, right, so we all hanging out. Everybody's going in on their dumbest reason for breaking up with somebody.
Speaker 1: Bitch. One of my homeboys like, bro, you remember.
Speaker 2: That baddie we met at blah blah blah. I'm like, yes, He's like, yo, she sent me a nude. He's like, she looks so fucking good. Titties look good, everything look good. In the back of the nude, there's a mirror behind her and her feet are showing in the mirror. It was dirty, dirty as fun feels like dirty feet, and at the top of the kitchen counter was like trash, there's cans. There was also a fast food bag.
Speaker 1: They weren't dating, they weren't together. The word bitch, they was fucking. He said, somebody up, So there's fast food in the bag.
Speaker 2: Right. So I'm like, oh, I see the feet and he's like, hold on, look at this bitch. He fucking zooms in bags and there's two.
Speaker 1: It's Jack in the Box and Arby's.
Speaker 3: He's like, I can't He's like, what yo, I'm not gonna lie. This is where we're at as a society. Can I understand what I was about to say?
Speaker 2: Breaking up with bitches because they eat Jack in the box and Arby's good day, ain't gotten dirty feet.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 5: The combination of the three is pretty terrible. Bro black girl, throw those bags out and go take a shower.
Speaker 2: They're like, why are you not fucking taking a fucking clean the house up? The reason you broke up with a news Oh, I'm gonna tell you right now, y'all heard mine.
Speaker 5: My eye was because I ain't like the flowers. I understand, but yours makes sense because it was like the wrong one. Yeah, yeah, it was the wrong flowers.
Speaker 1: Flowers. I ended a day early because the man.
Speaker 2: Maybe it was true, but I don't give a fuck because y'all know me, like that be trying to therapize me.
Speaker 1: What he told me. I had an anxious attachment. Ryle. Yeah. It was like, so you broke up with Cigres to be an honist. I didn't break up. I just was like, oh, wait, I forgot because y'all were dating.
Speaker 3: I'm bro but I basically was like, you can't break up with anigga that you're not with no that I mean like cuss somebody else.
Speaker 1: It was the dumbest reason you broke up with a part I'm talking about cutoffs right now, but the reason.
Speaker 2: So when he said that to me, I was like, that's interesting because you really wouldn't know how I attached, considering we don't know each other.
Speaker 3: Well, He's like, yo, this is like you were talking to somebody. Yes, we were on the first dumbest reason I stopped talking to it. Oh ooh, I really don't be liking people.
Speaker 1: Hmm. I did a niggason't me. Protesting was a way and I was like I'm good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of weird.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean maybe like if you meant like a type of protesting, I get it, but like, no.
Speaker 2: I think it was a day we were supposed to kick it and I was like, fuck, I'm going out to do this blah blah blah shit, and he was like, loo l, yes, go save the world.
Speaker 1: So I didn't think he he just plan but I thought he was maybe just trying to be silly.
Speaker 2: And then I was like I will, and then I sent like a captain and save a host gift and he was like, not a dead ass.
Speaker 1: Protesting is a waste of time. The system will.
Speaker 2: Always be what it is and da, And I was like, I just I can tell you the negative Nancy nigga, And I'm shoot, did.
Speaker 1: You fuck it? Oh that's why the dick was good. You would have just lost over that. Lo l.
Speaker 4: Yeah he would have said that to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nigga got good dick, bitch. I'll let him be all conspiracy theorises. Okay, maybe y'all see'll every time my man.
Speaker 1: Say something problematic, I think about it. Maybe that's how I know, me being with a nigga who thought the earth was flat.
Speaker 4: Wait, let me ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Well, Mandy thought it was flat too. Oh this guy, the earth was flat, bitch.
Speaker 5: This guy you're having a conundrum with, right Like, what the one the guy that you conundrum is crazy?
Speaker 4: It's a conundrum, right like? Is the dick that good?
Speaker 1: He made me square five times on the first day.
Speaker 4: So why are you complained Dick is good? Because now it's not good enough?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no to me, to me Dick. By the way, I'm God's chosen I get good Dick. You're gonna hurt me for about almost ten years talk about how good like I get good Dick and multiple niggas that made me squirt.
Speaker 3: Now you're not You're not my savior. You're not the only nigga that can make me squirk. Niggas out here making bitch is squirt. Now, thank y'all for doing your motherfucker research. So you're you're not special now, Like you're not the only nigga to eat ask You're not the only nig gonna make me squirk. You're not the only nigga to be nasty, choke me and do all the nasty shit I have chemistry with.
Speaker 1: I don't have that much.
Speaker 3: But over like my lifetime, I get sexual partners that we have the same chemistry. So for me now it's a little bit beyond dick, Like it goes beyond sex now with someone that I want.
Speaker 1: To consider, how old is the guy that you're breaking up with? Thirty six? Oh yeah, he's too old to be having fun. Bruh, I did my boyfriend was to have fun like that? Oh no, no, let me let me explain. My boyfriend said something a few months back that I was like, this is silly, but I understand this young guy thinking. So it was somewhere.
Speaker 2: It was something about Korea, Philippines, and another like African country he went to.
Speaker 1: I was like, what made you go to those places? So he started laughing. I'm like the women. He's like, I wanted to what about some crew? Like why else would I go? And I'm like, I know, but like twenty three years old, you just think Korea And he's like, yes, Like I jumped up plans. I want to experience what that's like. Say this to say.
Speaker 2: I thought it was silly at the time, but I do understand men wanting to travel. If you're a single guy traveling. Yeah, because low key when I was thinking where do I want? I want the Parisian African niggas, I want the London thing.
Speaker 1: Like, how was my shit? So I get it now? Was I looking for a husband to come home with me? Nadia fiance?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's just so men needing to travel and exploring cities that way. I understand. But at thirty six to be taking your time every weekend to not be home, you know, just enjoy your own spot, enjoy your own city, enjoy your own friends, just to be out that much. You can't tell me you want to see what Texas is like that much? Or Tampa Bay like there's not that much.
Speaker 3: Oh, he don't went to Mississippi because you know what, he go to city like white ass cities with some kuchi.
Speaker 1: Now if a bitches in Chicago or.
Speaker 4: Like I, yeah, it's the city's not the shorties.
Speaker 1: No, that's what. No, that's what I realized. I wasn't even these are the shorties. It's the other thing. I don't like how you're spending your money at this point, Like it's not responsible.
Speaker 4: Wow, we really did uncover that.
Speaker 1: Rooum, y'all did uncover it? Because I have a problem with it, because that's why the fuck I haven't been like and tell your therapist take the week out. What's the next question?
Speaker 2: Listen, don I'm sorry people know her him. You know I've said, oh yeah, get Serena.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, no.
Speaker 3: Don't Yeah, it's tricky, it's tricky, but but yeah, look, y'all really got anything? I want to text him right now? I think this isn't gonna work.
Speaker 2: Well, if you guys want to break up update, the only place you'll get it is on patreons dot com.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I'm gonna break up with a net ship, but you the way you what is this? He put up?
Speaker 2: Bring people to the Mama's Land patreon dot com back slash Horrible Decisions Roman. He gives a full update transcript and his photos go right now hurry. No, I'm not gonna give his photos because I think a couple of the patriots. Okay, well, ship just go because we got patriots to the.
Speaker 1: Girl not not be the patriot. See I know, okay, I know.
Speaker 3: Dam Thank you guys for tune again to another episode Decisions Decisions. Sorry, y'all, we were all over the places episode No, They're like this was like this is what happens when we does the outline. Yeah, we didn't get to the outline, like we didn't get to ship.
Speaker 1: Did we get anywhere? Yes? I read hold on the outline was the update from Turks. It was the men love women, men married love.
Speaker 4: How you uh huh and how you're about to break up with your boyfriend?
Speaker 1: Well, y'all really sigh, y'all