Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch. That's right.
Speaker 2: You can buy your allegedly and my Voice mugs, T shirts, rain drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com.
Speaker 1: That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and.
Speaker 2: Your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality to King. It's me Carlos Kings, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the Kings, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows, and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 1: Hey rain Drops.
Speaker 2: On today's episode of Reality with the King, I'm dedicating this episode to the amazing, fantastic season of The Real housew Wash of Orange County. So I wanted to do this episode solo because I feel like it's deserving to hear straight from the horse's mouth. Yes, mister ed best me, I want you guys to hear from me how much I adore this show, The Real Housewives of Orange County deliver a spectacular season. Every episode was a plus. It's the best season of this franchise I've seen in years, and we have to give it to this amazing cast.
Speaker 1: Even you, Emily. Now look, Emily, I like you. I like you a lot. Emily.
Speaker 2: You annoyed the fuck out of me this reunion, all three parts because of you.
Speaker 1: Emily.
Speaker 2: It was hard to watch Part three. The yelling and the screaming and listen, I'm Carlos King, Honey. I love a good yell and I love a good scream. Emily, you were a megaphone of mess. I don't know if you felt like your job was on the line and you have to perform. When Talbra Banks says I have two photos left in my hands and only one of you will be crowned America's next toime model, I felt like you were auditioning to be America's next top reality star.
Speaker 1: I didn't like it. I didn't like it one bit. And I like you.
Speaker 2: The way you read Alexis episode I think was suven or something.
Speaker 1: I gave your props, Emily. I named an.
Speaker 3: Episode of my podcast after you, and man, you have the audacity to embarrass me, cause look when I showed the girls love Honey.
Speaker 2: You know yesterday's price into price yo yo waight goes up and go let's have real conversation.
Speaker 1: I believed in you. I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: I don't know you was feeling yourself and you was feeling like the pressure of keeping your gig. I don't know what it was, Emily, but it turned me off. Okay, where's the falset? Turn it off? And I don't want to see anything drip the constant yelling. I mean, the way you were acting like you were just Judy, the way you were acting like you was Emily Cochrane, the way you was acting like you were Robert Kardashian's apprentice.
Speaker 1: May he rest in peace.
Speaker 2: You're not even a Kim Kardashian who is a lawyer that has done more with her law degree or.
Speaker 1: Lack their of well, no, she passed the bar.
Speaker 2: Kim Kardashian has done more for law, Emily, than you have ever done in your career.
Speaker 1: This is no shade. There's no shade, and I like you.
Speaker 2: I just didn't understand the performative nature of your action.
Speaker 1: It was disturbing to watch.
Speaker 2: It was disturbinga Rihanna, it was disturbing the peace ludicris like I just it was hard to watch. I literally, this is no shade. I literally muted the TV when Emily would come on the camera on the screen. I couldn't handle anymore because it was unnecessary.
Speaker 1: And when Alexis got back at you saying.
Speaker 2: Twittled, twittered dumb, your response to her was so awful. And let's not get into your rehearse reads with the whole like you like Tammy White, Nat stand by your man. It's like, did you practice that in the mirror? Like Bart Simpson had to write his punishment on the chalkboard in every opening show of The Simpsons. Emily Simpson, you were giving Bart Simpson, You're not even Marge.
Speaker 1: I was just so over it and I was over.
Speaker 2: So I didn't I didn't understand it. Okay, Rain Johnson, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I just had to go.
Speaker 2: I had to get that out of there. Emily annoyed the fuck out of me. I just I couldn't take it. I couldn't take it. It's to the point now where I was like, this is no shade, and I'm let me finish this. Then I'm gonna move on. I promise I'm gonna move on. And I like you, Emily. I do you deserve an f You did such a good job this season, being funny, being likable. You know when you were checked the girls, like I said, I love when you checked Alexis Blino.
Speaker 1: I loved it. I just don't know what.
Speaker 2: God, I don't know if you were feeling yourself because you were alike this season and it was the first season where no one.
Speaker 1: Calls for the firing of you and Gina. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was, but what I will say is I did not like it, and it had the total opposite effect of what you were trying to do. You were trying to save your job, and this is no shade you should lose it after that performance. I just it was rain drops. Leive me a comment on Spotify, comments on my tweet, me or ex me, whatever, job and hashtag reality with the King? Am I the only one who felt like Emily did the most?
Speaker 1: Let me know. I'm just saying I didn't like it. I didn't like that at all, you guys. Let me know. Okay, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna move on the MVP goes to Shannon Storm's bedore. Now, Shannon, I don't know what person you hired on your payroll.
Speaker 1: I don't know was chess Chelsea Handler.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you found you an assistant, honey, who's a fan of the show that knows how to read the girls. Shannon was the MVP this entire season, and Shannon Storms badore, you were a ten out of a ten. You were fantastic, you were present, you were vulnerable. She got she got Alexis together. When she told Alexis how she pretty much took Alexis job and has been there for ten years. She read you at I love Alexis, y'all know, I love Alexis. Alexis got read like the New York Times on a Sunday as I'm drinking lemonade and watching the birds chirp in the morning. She got read like the Sunday New York Times. She got read like the alphabet. Alexis, you got read. And then when Alexis said, I've been on teap for fifteen years, and you cut to Andrey rolling his eyes like really, girl, shady editor, shady editor.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 2: Even Anthy was like, okay, girl like, okay, girl, let me see that IMDb page. So for Shannon to even Shannon was like, oh so you're a TV star.
Speaker 1: Shannon was on fire, on fire. Shannon clocked in.
Speaker 2: She put in her time card, she put in her PTO, she put in her FM malay, she put in her Blue Cross Blue Shields Insurance, she put in her leave of ABSYS, she put in her out of office reply email. Because Shannon a door clocked in. I have never been so proud of Shannon. This was Shannon's season overall, and by far, Shannon's best performance.
Speaker 1: She delivered. Emily, take note, because what you did was a natural disaster. It was it was a am I wrong? Follow what Shannon did, which was you show up and you show out. Okay, that's what she did.
Speaker 2: She was so present, like like just like like spectacular, spectacular she was. Meanwhile, Emily was giving ginger Z from Good Morning America Meteorologist tease, you know what I'm saying, like child, I digress what in the Sam Champion was going on?
Speaker 1: It was like, okay, let me move off that.
Speaker 2: But it was a natural disaster, the ones that Sam Champ being in ginger Z off a Good Morning American ABC News reports on every day. But moving on back to Shannon, Shannon was great to see Tamar Judge apologize. Was fantastic to see them hug it out. Now listen you you you know on Reality with the King, I'm gonna keep it real. Tamar did a good job listening to the people who advised her because I don't buy for let me tell y'all stuff that in real life, I don't buy for one second, one millisecond, okay, zero zeroed out that Tamer meant what she said, and listen. This is why I love the podcast, is the reason why I love to teas in a pod because at the end of the day, Teddy and Tamar keep it real despite their friendships.
Speaker 1: And we all know that Tamar is my friend.
Speaker 2: We all know that I strongly believe one there's no OC without Tamra and Tamar proved that this season. So I call a spade a spade. Okay, So with that being said, let's have a real conversation. Tamar was eviscerated by social media. She had her ass handed back to her like a BBL. You know what I'm saying. People hated her and I wasn't one of those people, but again on social media, they hated Tamra, so Tamar knew that she had to come in calm. I have never seen Tamara this calm. It's sort of like Tamra and Emily switched bodies, you know what I'm saying. Like Tamra was very calm, and Emily was the hurricane. You know what I mean, Glenn.
Speaker 1: Howe twister reboot. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Emily was a twister, and Tamar was very calm. You know, ocean breeze, you know, summer breeze, you know, available on your account over the counter product at CBS. She was smooth, you know lavender, smell good, you know the calming app CBD, you know whatever flows your boat brain drops. I don't judge here, but Tamra had an out of body experience to well, she felt sedated, you know what I'm saying. And I strongly believe that Tamra listened to those people who advise her that you cannot come on strong or your job may be on the line.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Because I, for one, have always said this.
Speaker 2: I strongly feel that Tamar went to herd on Channon and I said to give Tamra some grace.
Speaker 1: Okay, she have seen and knows more.
Speaker 2: About Shannon than what we're able to see in a forty two minute episode.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I've always gave Tamar some grace, but it doesn't defend the behavior, because when someone is dealing with a DUI or alleged alcoholism, the last thing you do is sort of be, you know, aggressive to that person. And I did feel that Tamara was aggressive to Shannon, and I will go on record saying this, Regardless of Shannon's habits or whatever she does, it doesn't negate the fact that anybody who's dealing with that deserves some TLC. And I.
Speaker 1: I didn't like seeing it. I did not like seeing it. So I will give.
Speaker 2: Tamar props for addressing it, for apologizing, and for giving Shannon a hug.
Speaker 1: I also would give Tamar props.
Speaker 2: For reading the script that her team gave her to apologize. You know, the press secretary on Tamra's team wrote her a great script that she memorized like we all did.
Speaker 1: Romeo and Juliette in high school.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tamra delivered a great performance that rivals Nicole Kidman, Julia Roberts, Viola Davis, halle Berry, Angela Bassett, Charlie's Theron.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Tamer gave an Oscar winning performance. She did a good job, so much so that after she hugged her, I expected Jimmy Kimmel to walk out and hand her an Oscar. Do you know what I'm saying, or at least Michael Douglas, I did expect that. I expected to go statue to be given to Tamra. I thought she delivered a great performance. I thought it was fantastic.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Nevertheless, they made up and it was nice to see that this cast is spectacular.
Speaker 1: Besides Emily, I want everybody to come back. Emily's fine, I'm gonna let up on you. Itily.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, girl, you did too much. Italy should come back. I'm joking. I'm really having fun and joking. I mean so, I will go on the record by saying this. I would not mind seeing all these women come back. I would not mind it. They fit together, you know, the Real Housewives of Orange County.
Speaker 1: I believe this was season eighteen.
Speaker 2: If I'm not mistaken, this was an all star cast that reminds me of of the Real Housewives of Atlanta cast season six. Every once in a while, rain drops you find a ensemble cast that just makes sense.
Speaker 1: And this particular group of women made sense to me.
Speaker 2: You know, no shade to Elizabeth Vargas, no shade to doctor Jen, and no shade to Noela.
Speaker 1: These women made sense. Child.
Speaker 2: We are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Jin needs to get an award for.
Speaker 1: Having the best second season of any housepart that I've seen in a long time.
Speaker 2: Jen's second season was spectacular. And what I love about Jen is she's normal. She's herself. You know, there's a lot there that you're sort of like, huh that you question, but her honesty makes you say, well, okay, shit, Jen likes it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Jen is very likable. Jen is the most likable OCA housewife that we currently have. She she's she's beautiful to look at, and she's when I say she's normal, she's not trying hardly. She's not trying hard to make fetch happen. She's not trying hard to like be seen. She's I'm it takes a lot to impress me. Jen impressed me. She deserves best new artists like Christina Guilera.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? Like give her a Grammy. She deserves best new artists.
Speaker 2: She's just I'm shaking how amazing Jen is and I'm invested in her and Ryan. I find Ryan to be so interesting. I also find Ryan to be really hot, but you know that's just me.
Speaker 1: I love him and his jackets.
Speaker 2: Ryan's hot to me. Now take that how you want a child? I think Ryan. I'm gonna say this. I'm not gonna take it back. Ryan is the hottest oc husband.
Speaker 1: Sorry. It is what it is. It is what it is. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: Although, listen, in a former life, I would have married Terry debrou because you know, he lets have to do whatever she wants. And that's that's great. I think Eddie is super cute. But there's something about Ryan that makes me. There's something about Ryan that makes me get giddy. Ryan got swag, he's a he's a man. I like that he took in Jen and her children. I don't know, listen, I could be the minority in this and that is fine, honey. And as a double minority myself, Hoddy, because I'm black and gay. So that's why I'll call myself a double minority, thank you. So I'll be a trip of minority in this case. I find Ryan to be one of the most attractive men on the OC. I find Ryan to be super hot. Please don't turn off my podcast.
Speaker 1: Let me cook.
Speaker 2: I find Ryan to be interesting. I want thousand percent get it, gen If no one else gets a Jen Carlos kid gets it. Ryan is hot and I'm into him, just saying I get a girl. Keep onm honey. Stand by your man, bitch. Okay, I ain't gonna take your man, Jen. I'm just saying, stand by him, child, stay by him. That's that's a good man Savannah. That is a good man Savannah. But no, all jokes aside a fantastic season. Now, look, I'm gonna have to read y'all whoever decided to I didn't understand the ending of.
Speaker 1: The reunion. I didn't get it.
Speaker 2: That could have been a wepisode on BravoTV dot com. Y'all could have put that ship on YouTube as a bonus you know, a bonus scene.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I didn't I didn't care for the five minute scene of this big shock revelation that John said that you know he was there or talking to Shannon the night of the night of the you know the d U. I I mean, I didn't care to know that information that night. I didn't care too. That just could have been something that could have been revealed on Watch What Happens Live, Like I didn't. I didn't care for the scene. A few friends of mine were texting me like, Carlos, why the fuck are we watching this scene? And I said to them, look, it's an attempt to do two things. And I keep it a real with y'all. I don't know this for a fact. Okay, this is me and my expert opinion. So all of my friends who watch that show and also listen to my podcast, they all text me, like, girl, why are we watching this?
Speaker 1: I don't care?
Speaker 2: This is stupid. And I said to them two reasons why it happened. Number One, they wanted to put the final naw on the coffin for the John Alexis and Shannon storyline.
Speaker 1: They wanted to end it. That's that's one of the reasons. To me. Okay, Allegedly, they did not want to make next season about John and Alexis I'm just being real. They wanted to end it. They wanted to end the season on that, like this is it. This is it. That's one of the reasons. To me.
Speaker 2: The second reason is they wanted to show that these are real friends who really care about each other. It was important to really always showcase that this shows about real friendships. So to see like Heather and Shannon and Tamra, you know, together hugging it out. You know, Shannon and Tamar hugging it makes the brand look good and it also makes us look forward to the next season, like, Okay, they're real friends. So that's why it happened to me, okay, And because of that, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: It also could have just been on watching rappers live to me again, to me nonetheless, nonetheless a plus, A plus.
Speaker 2: Every single episode of The Real Housewives of Orange County Season eighteen was an A plus, And kudos to the immensely talented crew.
Speaker 1: There's no Iron team and there's no Iron crew, So shout out to the crew and shout out to the cast. You guys did a phenomenal job.
Speaker 2: And Emily, I'm gonna end with this don't do that shit again, and the words of Tarbard Banks.
Speaker 1: I was rooting for you, we were all rooting for you.
Speaker 2: Don't do that again. You had a great season. You did not need to behave like Emily Cochrane. Moving on, next up, we have to get into the real housewalk of Salt Lake City. Thank you rain Drops for introducing me to another Best New Artist at the Grammys, bron Win. Bron Win not to be confused with Broadwin. Okay, a former OC housewife. We're talking about braun Win, who is by far the best addition to Salt Lake City.
Speaker 1: She's fantastic. I love her.
Speaker 2: This most recent episode of Saltic City was fantastic. Mary held a breakfast at Tiffany's inspired party at her home. And Heather, who has never seen a camera that she did not like or want to perform. Heather, Let's cook Heather on Salt Lake City. She's then Emily Simpson of that show. You know what I'm saying. And when I say that, focus on the reunion like Heather does the most to me, and I just don't think Heather's genuine my opinion, Heather does not come across genuine to me. I feel like Heather's always trying to make a moment happen, like her walking into Mary's home and ignoring braun Win because bron Win then I invite her to the trip and laughing at laughing to Lisa when Lisa's like, do you didn't speak to her?
Speaker 1: But now you know, I just I don't see it for Heather. I mean, I know that's Shaw queen. I don't. I don't get it. To me. I don't think she's the face of the show.
Speaker 2: I would give that to Lisa Barlow, you know, Meredith even, I do not think for a second that Heather is the face of the show.
Speaker 1: I just I don't. I don't see it.
Speaker 2: And last time I went to the eye doctor, he said, you can see I don't see it, and I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't see it. I think Heather's a pick me. You know, there's nothing genuine about Heather to me.
Speaker 2: And I think the reason why Heather has a problem where Bronwyn is because Brown is who she is. Bronwynn did not go to the acting school of Emily Simpson, so Bronwyn is herself and Brahman doesn't do fake She don't do fake designers, and she don't do fake girls.
Speaker 1: And I think Brown sees Heather like, girl, I clocked your tea. You're not real.
Speaker 2: There's nothing real about you. By the way, Heather looks amazing. Heather, you look amazing. You look gorgeous.
Speaker 1: It's stunning. Ten out of a ten. Heather looks good.
Speaker 2: With that being said, Brahmin doesn't see it for Heather because I think Broadwyinn just understands when girls just aren't being themselves.
Speaker 1: And she clocked it Withlisa.
Speaker 2: Although I'm a Lisa Barlow fan, but I think she can tolerate Lisa because at liasa Lisa, she's like, ah, does she give me?
Speaker 1: And girl vibe?
Speaker 2: Sure, But Alicia's being honest about how boochie she is, you know what I'm saying, Like it is what it is. So anyways, Brahmin gathered Heather so bad. She gathered her like a Thanksgiving trash bag. When you on a Saturday, Okay, because Thanksgiving false on the fourth Thursday of the month. Okay, so we all know that on Saturday, you dump all the Thanksgiving food out your fridge and you gather it up in a hefty bag. And you throw it out to the trash so they could pick it up the following Tuesday. That's how Broadwyn gathered Heather when she said to her, it's her goddamn card and she can do what she pleases with it, buying herself a first class ticket or anyone else.
Speaker 1: Brahmin is that girl.
Speaker 2: And the reason why Heather, you can't bully bron went the way you did Monica Garcia is because Brahmin knows that I have more money than all of you times five combined, and she wears it on her sleeve like she does her Chaneil brooch. Okay, Brahman is that girl, and Heather can't take it.
Speaker 1: Because this is no shade.
Speaker 2: I love Monica and Monica, let's be clear, it's iconic after one season. Still she's iconic. But I think the girls also knew that Monica did not have the means that they had, so they felt the need that they could.
Speaker 1: Trample all over her.
Speaker 2: So when Brown Heather, you're not coming on my trip, sorry, Heather gagged, because Brom has enough money to buy the other girls a ticket, and Heather can control that.
Speaker 1: Do you like know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: That's why Heather doesn't like Bronwin because she cannot control her. Because Bram and her husband are coined up. Bromwin is the Kathy Hilton of Salt Lake City. Mama has money and Heather can't control that, and that's why she does not see it for her.
Speaker 1: She doesn't that.
Speaker 2: That's the sole of reason for Heather's disdain, okay, for Bronwin, because she cannot control her the way she could control Whitney, Okay, the way she can control Monica Garcia, the way she was able to kind of control the narrative when it came to in Shaw and how she blamed production for the Black Eye at one point.
Speaker 1: That's who she is.
Speaker 2: But that's y'all queen, that's y'all force multiplier child. That's y'all face of the other franchise. I just don't see it, and not that that's Brahmin. That's why she checked her. And by the way, Angie k is fantastic.
Speaker 1: Angie.
Speaker 2: Last year you were called Hurricane Angie because you blue with the wind blue. You know, you didn't have two legs to stand on. But this season, I like you. I think you're great.
Speaker 1: And my advice for you, Angie is to not feel like you need to be friends. Let me not say friends. Could you need to be friends with them?
Speaker 2: We just talked about how OC gave us that weird scene, because we have to understand that they're friends. So Angie, you have to be friends with these girls, but you don't have have to be a pick me and form an alliance.
Speaker 1: That's the difference. That's the difference. That's a difference.
Speaker 2: But you're having a great season and baby Brittany Britney. Okay, let me explain to y'all about Brittany's performance at Mary's house at the dinner table. And this is all alleged. This is not me saying it's true. But I am Carlos King, so I know a lot based on what I've seen.
Speaker 1: Okay. The reason why Brittany was acting that way saying look at me, you know what about me? What about me? What about me?
Speaker 2: Is because in my opinion, Brittany thought she was going to be a housewife, and I believe producers to Brittany, you will barely be a friend of You're not giving us anything. You're not giving us much, and Bronwyn has given us more in her confessionals than you have had in your scene. Honey and Brittany went to that. Brittany went to Mary's event trying to like save her job. She did it didn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: She was over the top. Listen. I liked it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was funny. I laughed at it because i'like Emily Cochran. But I thought was so interesting about Britney's performance. It was giving VMA Video Music Awards, it was giving Britney spears.
Speaker 1: You know, oops, I did it again. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like it gave bread you know, cats, suit tease a honey with the with the I Dream of Jenie ponytail.
Speaker 1: You know, I enjoyed because to me it was campy.
Speaker 2: It was funny, and I think the other girls knew too, like, look, bitch, you're trying to keep your job, like we'll play with you.
Speaker 1: And because this is what happens. Let me tell you what happens when.
Speaker 2: Be thankful y'all got Reality with the King so I could break things down for you that no one else will own any other podcast.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me cook. Okay.
Speaker 2: When you have two new potential housewives enter a season at the same time, nine times out of ten, both aren't going to make it. One of them is going to be a housewife and the other is going to be a friend of So what you do is you put both women on the show and you see which ones have the most storylines, who's interesting or the most conflict with the girls.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, Brittany and Bronn both came in not being told, Okay, your housewife.
Speaker 1: They both were like, you're gonna you need to audition.
Speaker 2: Bronwyn understood the assignment and rose to the occasion, and Britney knew that her star was dimming, and she knew that Bronwyn was taking over becoming the housewife. And that's why you barely see Brittany. Brittany has what it takes to be a housewife, but they did not want to get give two women a housewife role unless they killed it the way Porsche and Kenya did season five. Don't play with me, Okay, clock that Porscha and Kenya buff came in auditioning and they both won because they were both that great Brown won in the end, as we can see. So Brittany's performance at the dinner table was her desperate attempt at trying to save her job and make a moment happen, and she got annoyed that when she saw once again Bromwin Win in front of her eyes, when the girls were all like, okay, brom and we love you, We're sorry, we forgive you whatever, that's why she got up like, well, fuck.
Speaker 1: What about me? What about me? What about me?
Speaker 2: We both came in on the same day, the same bat time and the same bat china.
Speaker 1: Okay, why aren't you guys paying attention to me? That was a cry for help.
Speaker 2: That was a desperately seeking susan attempt at trying to save her job. It was at Rihanna sos. Okay, somebody helped me, somebody saved me. Okay, that's what that was. It was a telethon okay, where you got all the celebrities on phones getting money from you know what I'm saying, getting money from us normal folks so that they can save something. Brittany was trying to save her job. So that explains her awkward appearance at dinner. But nonetheless, it was enjoyable to watch, and it was memorable and it was funny and because of that, because of that, I would like to see more of Britney because any woman who will put herself out there in sheer embarrassment, okay, deserves a snowflake.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 2: New episodes drop on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby my expressions. Yet, don't forget tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King, king Domraing Entertainment, Baby,