Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tappen, Daniell.
Speaker 2: Let's get into your phone tap? What's it all about?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So Connie wants to phone tap her husband Rick. They run a coffee shop together. Rick is very proud of his product. So I start the.
Speaker 3: Call with Connie and then I have her put her husband on and I'm a very disgruntled customer.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's see what happens in Daniel's phone tap.
Speaker 2: Connie.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, is.
Speaker 2: Rick there? Yeah, he's in the back room. Okay, so go get him.
Speaker 3: Tell him you have an irate customer on the phone and he needs to deal Rick.
Speaker 4: You got you got to deal with this.
Speaker 3: There's somebody on the phone, be freaking out.
Speaker 2: You've got to talk to her right now. It's I can't deal with this.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: This coffee sucks?
Speaker 4: Okay? Is it our coffee?
Speaker 2: Or is it somebody else with your coffee? You have a drink at yourself?
Speaker 4: Uh? Yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: You said?
Speaker 4: You got chick?
Speaker 2: Who is this?
Speaker 4: This is Rick? I'm the owner.
Speaker 2: Rick, really like my dog poop's better than this.
Speaker 4: Do you what do you want me to do? Do you want me to refund your money. You want to come in, I can give you. I can give you your money back. Then you know we'll take care of it. I'm sorry you're not feeling.
Speaker 3: Well, Like did you use the toilet water for this? Like scoop it up and stick it in?
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, we don't do that. We actually have very high quality coffee. I don't know what will happen, But if you want to come into the restaurant, I'm glad. Refund your money.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Two dollars and twenty five cents for poop water is a little much, don't you think.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe you can go to Starbucks and pay you know, three fifty people for coffee, or you can.
Speaker 3: Go to I keep chasing it to see if maybe the next time, maybe that's a quiet taste.
Speaker 4: But this's not you know what. Yelling at me is not going to get you anywhere. Okay, you know what, why don't you just relax and come in and I'll take care of you.
Speaker 2: Yelling at a customer that's been poisoned.
Speaker 4: You haven't been poisoned, all right. You sound like some nut job that comes off the street who wants a free cup of coffee. That's what it sounds like.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I don't know how you're still open, but I want one hundred dollars for my problems.
Speaker 4: You want one hundred dollars? You want a hundred dollars for a three dollars cup of coffee? Are you kidding me? No? First of all, you're not getting one hundred dollars. You can kiss my man, give you a hundred dollars. You know what, don't come into my store anymore. I don't even know who you are or what you look like. I don't want you to coming into my store anymore. You can take your business elsewhere. Is this Danielle from Alvis Durancho. But oh my god, this can't be real.
Speaker 1: If you lives in it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, kid my business. I've been phone tapped, Connie, I just been phone packed.
Speaker 2: How did you figure it out?
Speaker 4: I think I heard her laugh and I and I recognized her laugh. So then I was like, this is just ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I guess your coffee doesn't say that.
Speaker 4: Bad, thank you, No, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tab only on Elvis Duran in the morning show