Speaker 1: Get your hands together, and we're going to start to party.
Speaker 2: Start.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to party.
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran after party.
Speaker 1: Ready for a podcast always always.
Speaker 4: Special guest Andrew with his basket old question.
Speaker 1: Shoot, I'm back. I'm so excited.
Speaker 4: It's always fun having you here and I love being here.
Speaker 2: So thanks for having the.
Speaker 5: Last time you sparked controversy and we didn't even get to the main topic, I think, right, Yeah, it took two episodes in order for you to actually get through your question.
Speaker 2: Oh, yes, right, and I didn't answer one of them and then the other one.
Speaker 1: Uh, I mean we learned a lot.
Speaker 2: We learned a lot between you keeping a secret note about Gandhi, you saying Nate shouldn't date homely girls. It was you believe in the moon landing doesn't existly?
Speaker 6: Didn't he say Nate should date homely girls because the really pretty ones are too high maintenance?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: He wants them to aim lower?
Speaker 4: Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and plus don't try harder, you know, And my apologies. It was worse.
Speaker 6: I got worse than anything you could have thought.
Speaker 4: What else can you make terrible for our lives?
Speaker 2: Okay? This one? What's something everyone pretends to enjoy, but secretly hates. And I want to go first.
Speaker 1: Okay, it pretends to enjoy.
Speaker 2: But like secretly hates. Okay, oysters. You don't like oysters. You never liked oysters. It's a stinky seafood platter, which, let me tell you, outside of the shrimp, I'll do. But nobody likes an oyster. It's fake.
Speaker 1: You have to shuck them. I will.
Speaker 4: I will agree with you. You know what, I have tried. Oysters the consistency slur like look, yeah, and the only way they're good is if you put all that crap on it, Yeah, the tabasco or whatever.
Speaker 2: Which means it's not good.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anytime something you say that, oh, oh I don't like the oyster, Oh well did you put six pounds of horse radish and of the hot sauce and all doesn't count?
Speaker 3: Then if you have to mask the flavor, why it doesn't.
Speaker 2: It means that you just like horse radish or whatever you're putting it, right, you don't like the actual vessel that it comes in, which is the oyster.
Speaker 6: Interesting. I'm glad you got that off your chest.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I felt it for so long.
Speaker 6: And oh I'm trying to think of a thing. I don't know.
Speaker 1: It could be a movie, book, Okay.
Speaker 6: Movie or book. Huh, I'm gonna have to think about this. I can definitely think of a lot of artists that I know people swear by and they love them, but then I hear them and I'm like, I'm not moved by the means there. Yeah, I'm not scared. I'm not scared of these people. So, like Prince, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I want to get it. I like I like kiss, I like that song, I like the Peak Control song.
Speaker 1: Outside of bet.
Speaker 4: But I'm kind of obsiding with you. I just don't get it.
Speaker 6: So I wonder sometimes like was it something I had to be like really immerse and pop culture at the time that he was famous, like really appreciate it, because now I'm just kind of like, what is this is gone on groundbreaking? Like it's not. It's kind of like, oh okay, But I don't want to get people's young, so I try not to say it unless I'm pushed.
Speaker 4: But you're entitled to that opinion.
Speaker 3: Yes, the weekend, Yeah, the weekend. To me, I'll go agree with Gandhi. I feel like every song sounds the same to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like kind of knock off Michael Jackson, but then with like a touch of creep to it, like I can't.
Speaker 4: Really but it's the it's a good, same song.
Speaker 3: It is, it is, and you know it's the weekend. But to me, it just sounds the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it gets a little whiny sometimes where it's like my death, my death. I like a techno beat, like a slow R and B techno beat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I don't want to, like, you know, ruin anyone else's day, So by all means, listen to it, love it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna boo it.
Speaker 2: I'm just kind of like, oh, okay, he does have jams, but as a whole, I would agree.
Speaker 1: I got one.
Speaker 7: Going to weddings a lot of a lot of a lot of people say they love weddings, but you secretly can't stand it.
Speaker 1: You know what, It depends on whose wedding it is.
Speaker 4: For weddings overall.
Speaker 5: You do not love going to weddings because you have to dress up, that you have to spend a lot of money because on a gift or whatever you have to It's a lot of time and travel, a lot of you know, and again unless it's let's let's bring it back in.
Speaker 1: Let's put the exceptions. Maybe it's a close family member or someone, but the focus is not on you. It's not every it's everything.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 1: They're not about you. But it's just so much effort. It's so much effort. But now here's the thing. I'm honest about it. IDs I hate going to weddings. You never have the happy for the couple. But I just think it's such a display of self absorption.
Speaker 6: And wait, you just said that you weddings because are not about you, which is the highest level of self absorption.
Speaker 4: I think I've ever heard.
Speaker 5: It's self absorption on their level, throwing the wedding and then you're paying for it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just I'm not a big well.
Speaker 3: Just like this, he'll never get married, so that's why.
Speaker 6: It's such are so fun. Yeah, I'm like, all this, what a great joyous reason.
Speaker 5: To its the same playlist of music. Not only think about it, you break it down for seconds, the same freaking you hear the same.
Speaker 6: Music to go to weddings of different cultures.
Speaker 4: Yes, very good point. Maybe untainted a little bit in the wedding department unless you got.
Speaker 5: Throwing in at a destination where I can enjoy that. I want to know, because the worst, at least I'm spending money also getting a vacation at it at the same time.
Speaker 2: But I feel like, to your point, though you just said you don't like it because you have to spend all this money, destination weddings for me put on even more of a burden because now I have to go spend all this money.
Speaker 1: Just at least I'm getting something out.
Speaker 3: Even Elvis' wedding, Elvis's wedding was amazing.
Speaker 1: I loved Elvis is the exception and by the.
Speaker 5: Way, but yours was more along the line of the traditional wedding.
Speaker 1: Really we had people dressed up as monkeys. No, I don't think not.
Speaker 6: Been hit by lightning like seven times.
Speaker 5: ELS's wedding is an anomaly. That's a once in a lifetime event. That's like going to the Oscars. Yeah, the Oscars. And it was kind of about you because you, no, it's not a kiss ass thing. Car Elvis's wedding like that, I was his wedding, the single greatest wedding.
Speaker 2: ECO grew into every other wedding you've ever been or will ever go to it?
Speaker 5: Beautiful exception. But I wait wedding. But people say, they tell you till the sun is this, till the day is long.
Speaker 1: The love wedding.
Speaker 3: I Leanna said she will be saving money by not inviting to the wedding.
Speaker 1: I'm not like Carla, Marie and Anthony.
Speaker 3: No, you don't want to come to the weddings, and.
Speaker 1: Said I didn't want to go to these weddings. I just I don't enjoy them.
Speaker 2: You just said, if it's not about you, you're not interested.
Speaker 3: It's not about you.
Speaker 6: How we should really all brainstorm how we can make everyone else's weddings more about scary. Yeah, and then it would be better.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, if you do that at Carlori's wedding, you won't.
Speaker 7: Wait.
Speaker 6: So Nate, what was your thing?
Speaker 4: I think we're out of time, sister ran after party.
Speaker 7: He amen