Speaker 1: From the game.
Speaker 2: JP Mason had a shoulder did not return on the same one. Dee Winners had a concussion, didn't return, Deebo Samuel Ribbs didn't return, Ronaldo Green ankle didn't return.
Speaker 3: Go Ahead, hadn't played a whole lot. He had six yards of.
Speaker 2: Carry tonight, thought did a great job, came in, he was ready to go. JP got banged up. JP tried to come back and maybe could have, but Isaac was rolling and did a good job. It was a halftime message.
Speaker 3: You guys obviously came out really well in the third quarter.
Speaker 2: So was there anything Stop having penalties, Stop having penalties. There was no message. It was we got to stop hurting ourselves, you know. You know, we had I think seven and a half yards of play in the first half and had a bunch of big penalties that I thought really hurt us. You know, Deebo's obvious one getting called back, a couple of the holdings on some long runs, and then you know, missing that fourth down was big.
Speaker 1: We felt we were doing some good stuff, but we hurt ourself.
Speaker 2: And it was nice to start off in the third courter and go down and score right away, and.
Speaker 1: D started rolling.
Speaker 2: I think we got to turn over the next drive and did it again and got on a little groove there for a little bit.
Speaker 3: In the fourth corner when they were when they were.
Speaker 2: Coming back and big I mean, when you're up seventeen or whatever it was thirteen and then uh take it to six point game and you're getting the ball with three minutes left.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's just normal football.
Speaker 2: And for the d to struggle for a couple of series like they did, and then when they got it back for a possible game winning drive to go four and out was huge.
Speaker 3: What was so special about play in the second half and think this is a sign of things to come.
Speaker 1: After the Uh yeah, I do.
Speaker 2: I mean I think it was a gut check for him, I mean for all of us. You know, things in the first half. You know we were close, but it didn't go great Brock. There was a couple of plays I know he'd love to have back, and I thought he came out in the second half and there's a few plays that weren't there, and he did a hell of job extending with his feet. The one in particular, we're trying to throw a screen at Debo and the d N peeled with it and which just means you have no play, and he just ran and turned it into a sixty sixteen yarder. So he did some real big things there in the second half.
Speaker 3: You're just about the reisone issues and the.
Speaker 1: Course the fort nine has.
Speaker 4: Came out with a lot of boys, al those driving to score twenty four talk about how they were able to solve.
Speaker 1: Those Rais issues. I mean, it was just one game. It's a long year.
Speaker 2: We'll see where we end up in the red zone at the end of the year. But I thought we ran the ball much better down there and that helps.
Speaker 4: Your four and four going into buy Can you assess how these first A games on and what you see you.
Speaker 1: Coming up in the second half.
Speaker 2: I can maybe do that for you tomorrow. I'm just thinking about this game right now, but I'm glad. You know, you know, you always go into a season you expect to win them on all, so you're not exactly where you want to be.
Speaker 1: But going into this game, we knew this was a big win.
Speaker 2: You know, we didn't want to be three and five going into the bye week, having your backs against the wall like that.
Speaker 1: Getting that win was huge.
Speaker 2: Being four and four, not not at all the record that we wanted when we set out, But when you look at our division and everything, feel in a real good spot, and especially finishing in.
Speaker 1: Here with a win.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we can take some time off, rest a little bit, get a couple of guys back, hopefully and come back and string some wins together here in the second half.
Speaker 4: That can okay, go ahead here.
Speaker 3: Since he was a rookie, is there anything he does it surprises you?
Speaker 1: It is and he and your mind still an a sending player.
Speaker 2: Kittle, I mean, Kittle's Kittle is a man. So especially on his holiday, usually he does better. But there's a couple of things in the first half, and just like Brock that he missed a couple of would have loved to have back, and he came back in the second half and just play as good as you can. Going back to I'm taking this going back to Gondo, what do you think, what do you tribute kind of his surge of confidence to in the last several weeks, because there's certainly.
Speaker 3: Been a more difference.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, I think he's learned from torn He's gotten you know, there's a couple of runs earlier in the year that he did all right on but you know, we great him pretty hard, everybody pretty hard, and you know, he had a couple like four yard runs we thought he could have got seven yards on. You know, we go pretty hard on him, and then you watch how he takes that to practice and you know everything we've really kind of been pushing him with.
Speaker 1: He's been real coachable. He's not a sensitive guy.
Speaker 2: He's real detailed, and he's very poised for a rookie. Things aren't too big for him, and didn't get a lot of pre season, but once he got healthy there and throughout this year, I feel he's gotten better each week.
Speaker 3: On that question, as you drop a game plan with receivers hurt like you have, how comforting is it sort of to have a tight end like that who's been so reliable for so long, and it obviously has a report with.
Speaker 1: Rot It's very comfortable.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, it was a challenge, you know, losing some of these guys, losing BA last week and not having Jawan Debot being a little banged up, and then not having them there late in the game. You need everyone to step up, and I thought a lot of guys did, and Kittle did in a huge way.
Speaker 3: Rendo Piersol a big third down catch.
Speaker 4: You're playing the stuff and you're playing green, you can obviously pooty in the middle of the game or even after because it hit you, like, my god, this this rookie class.
Speaker 3: If you didn't have them, something else that would be happening this season.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I think about that lot during the week. I mean, that's that's who we're practicing a lot with during the week. You know, we went into this year, we thought it'd be real hard for a lot of the rookies cert and starting positions just where our team was at. But we believed that they were gonna give some real good depth and you hope to have some good luck and stuff and I have to get to that, but we haven't in all areas. And unfortunately that a lot of those guys are players. They showed it in pre season and when their number has been called, they've all come in and done their job and they all continue to get better to.
Speaker 3: What happened on the sack when you're when you're up six sack the last or second to last drive for you guys, whatever the play and how presive was for prop to be able to hold on.
Speaker 1: Oh on the one that you got sacked on.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, they had everyone up with the line of scrimmage, so we had a can which is just how we get out of place. Audible but uh, which he had Ricky all wide open. But the guy in the line of scrimmage hit it so hard and he kind of get it off.
Speaker 1: So it was really an unbelievable play by Brock. Now fumbling, I think Brock has a scrambling. What does that aspect of his game add to the offense.
Speaker 2: It just adds another tool. I mean, it's really tough the heat of battle, just with all those plays and situations that you know, you get sometimes where if the guys aren't opening things that the play's over, or just when someone you know misses in the pocket and someone gets there.
Speaker 1: Usually ends fast.
Speaker 2: But Brock's got the quickness to get away from people. He's got a kind of feeling when to hit it. And uh, he was awesome today with a scrambling, and he's been awesom all year.
Speaker 1: With its rigs and Ernardo's ankle.
Speaker 4: Do you have any indication.
Speaker 1: How serious are I don't, well, there were some discussions, see I don't love Grendo actually meant to slide, he maintained, of course he did. But obviously there's no doubt on this one.
Speaker 3: I guess do you agree with that? And it's pretty heads up for Rocky something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we told him on the one, but he listened at least. It's hard to turn that down when you're running in and I'm glad he did it for the second time, but this one was much better.
Speaker 3: Obviously had a big role in this game. When when did you know that he could handle a big role when he went.
Speaker 2: Through I mean watching him at I mean, it wasn't necessarily the big I didn't really know he could have a big role until really talking to him Saturday. But the fact he was able to come out and practice some on Thursday and you know, do some back to back plays and stuff, just seeing how it was. And you know, when you hear that stuff at the beginning of the week and pneumonia and things like that, it's, you know, my mind, he's kind of rolled out. But you know, when they started working him out on Tuesday and said he had a chance and that he got through practice to a degree on Thursday, and by the time Saturday came he said, he was feeling great, and we still rotated him a lot of stuff, but we want to get the ball in his hands.
Speaker 4: What was your message to the team going into the bye week.
Speaker 2: That'll that'll probably be tomorrow, you know, going into the bye week will be Monday and Tuesday.
Speaker 1: I'll have a message for him, but I haven't thought of it yet. I'll beat the rest and come back ready to go.
Speaker 4: Just curious, he asked about the halftime speech. Did you overhear any of the leaders on the team in the locker room saying anything? Guys, it's a game. You guys know where you are record wise, any way to say.
Speaker 1: Anything or no. No, honestly, people never do. That's more for movies.
Speaker 2: We only have a few minutes in there, and guys break up and their stuff, and we've re review everything that's happened, everything that's going forward. And usually it's hectic and kind of a something show. And sometimes I call it guys up and quickly break it down. And sometimes I have to go to the bathroom when I tell Fred to call him up, and so I just say Fred, offenses up, you got it, let's go.
Speaker 1: And we just come out. So it's more scheme all right, Thanks guys,