Speaker 1: Don't leave cereal with your hands the young time.
Speaker 2: When you hand.
Speaker 1: A gem in there you go.
Speaker 2: Eats cereal from your milk?
Speaker 1: Is coming, spoon man, come again, look to review cereals. He's gotta be and Andrew Cereal jelous. Yeah, they're two friends with different.
Speaker 3: This is great. Please wait and disappeared. I can't hear you.
Speaker 2: What about now?
Speaker 3: That's good? You're right about the same as me. Okay, cool, I think say something.
Speaker 2: Hi, what is going on with you today? You have a nice shirt on?
Speaker 3: Great? Thanks. Just stay at that consistent level and we'll be good. Don't get too excited and don't get too sad because then you'll change your volume.
Speaker 2: Well are the cereals as boring as they look?
Speaker 3: How many bags do you have left? Andrew three? Oh wait a minute, it's Monday. Welcome to Serial Killers. I'm Scotty B.
Speaker 2: And I'm Andrew.
Speaker 3: Is today the eighteenth already?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: This is episode wow one ten, one hundred and ten. Do you know there's a street right near my house that's called Root one ten.
Speaker 2: That's so cool, that's great. I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, well you know Hi everybody here, I am in New York City, and there's Andrew in the billiard room in New Jersey in the bunker.
Speaker 2: The billiard room.
Speaker 3: Okay, I like that room. It's good. It's got good acoustics.
Speaker 2: Oh it does I feel like I'm echoey?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, I think your dad had that place built with acoustics in mind.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's run with that.
Speaker 3: You know, in the seventies, was like, you know what, my son, he's going to be a famous podcast star in the twenty teens. Oh, actually it's twenty twenty. I don't even know what year it is. See, that's how crazy things are.
Speaker 2: Except this house was constructed in nineteen ninety nine, so I don't really know what you're.
Speaker 3: You were barely born. What you were barely born?
Speaker 2: I okay, you were still running around a big you.
Speaker 3: Were running around a big boy diaper.
Speaker 2: Still what in the seventies, No, the nineties, Oh I was eight?
Speaker 3: Right, Well, you had a problem within continents.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's just keep going before I actually shut my computer off.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, you have three baggies left there. Why don't you pull out? You know what, I'm going to let you choose, Andrew. How about that?
Speaker 2: You choose I want to do number seven because I'm very curious about it. They look like rabbit poop pellets.
Speaker 3: You're curious about number seven? Eh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well number seven like a peanut butter variety.
Speaker 3: Number seven is from a brand that I have heard of and I've had in the past, but we've never had anything from them before. It's Arrowhead Mills and they make usually this bagged cereal of puffed wheat and puffed rice and all puffed things. So this way you're looking at that looks like popcorn. Is puffed corn.
Speaker 2: Whoa wait, so this is in a snack. This is like actual cereal.
Speaker 3: Oh it's cereal. I mean people probably eat it as a snack, but this is cereal. It's puffed corn cereal from Arrowhead Mills.
Speaker 2: I think that they really should have chosen a new bag design because this looks like a snack. Like it doesn't look good.
Speaker 3: It's all on the bottom shelf. There's just a bunch of bags with puffed everything, and this just happens to be one of them. And we never had puffed to I mean this, look, We've had corn pops that's the closest animal to this. This just looks like for some reason. It reminds me of Chester cheetah. I don't know why. Looking at them they look like little chester cheetaheads from Cheetos. But basically it's pieces of popcorn. I mean, I don't know how it is to explain it, like inverted pieces of popcorn, and some of them, if you look closely, the smaller ones actually look like corn kernels.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is inter Oh my god, look at how many cereals are behind you. I'm getting stressed. Yeah, hey, open, So what the hell is a giant big thing?
Speaker 3: Oh that's for a promotion that we're doing. Our friends at Bick gave away stuff and I have to ship it out because you know, I'm the shipping guy.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I love how you call yourself the shipping guy, the self proclaimed shipping guy. If you need to ship it, come to me.
Speaker 3: What does my shirt say airmail?
Speaker 2: Which again you're a nerd. But then when people ask you to ship things, you complain about it and you're like, I have to.
Speaker 3: I like to ship things that I need to ship. Once people come to me and they think that I'm a shipping service, that's and I'm like, all right, you know what, back the truck up. Okay, I mean, god, you.
Speaker 2: Are the biggest complainer I've ever met in my entire life.
Speaker 3: All right, anyway, Andrew, if you would please open a little baggy.
Speaker 2: Getady, it's in my cup. I'm gonna start pouring nice.
Speaker 3: I want you to smell it. Farms, pause, please pause. I want you to smell it because it smells like free It smells like freshly popped popcorn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't. I'm not interested in the cereal at all.
Speaker 3: This is not something you want to put milk in.
Speaker 2: No, I'm actually a little terrified of what the milk is going to do when it hits. I'm gonna pour my Wellesley organic hole ultra pasteurized grade A homogenized milk.
Speaker 3: Well, you have the strangest milk in your parents' house. It's all like crazy organic stuff. I've never went for whole milk.
Speaker 2: Do you want me to ask my mom why she does it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Because she likes to be you know, earthy and organic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's her in organic.
Speaker 3: I had no milk, so I ran out this morning and I went to the bagel place that's open twenty four hours, and I had the option of whole milk or fat free and I'm not really much of a whole milk guy, so I went for the I think it's dery d E r l E. I've seen the brand before and I've had it dirly high grade fat free milk. And the sticker, the sticker is not even on straight. It makes me nuts.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you that it just looks unhappetizing.
Speaker 3: Well, basically, it's popcorn kernels in milk.
Speaker 2: It's so gross. It's like oversized popcorn kernels that you would put milk in. This is not good. Yeah, well let's get it there either gonna taste salty.
Speaker 3: Here we go. Okay, So this is Kellogg corn pops with no sugar. That's exactly what this is. And if you if you just hold on before you vomit over there, I see your face. Just get the taste after you chewed it a little bit. That's the inside of a corn pop, Andrew, And you cannot deny that.
Speaker 2: You can't. But I don't like it.
Speaker 3: But am I right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? No, you're right.
Speaker 2: I just don't like it.
Speaker 3: It's the inside of a corn pop with zero sugar. It's not awful, and it's probably a really nice snack.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try one plan. I still don't like it. Well, as a cereal, you're so dry and plain and there's nothing going on with them.
Speaker 3: Well, it's like a sad cereal. I must tell you, my friend, every cereal is dry until you put it. No, no, that was not a joke. Not a joke, you idiot. Every cereal is dry. It's qunchy crispy.
Speaker 2: But what I'm saying is this one. Even when you put milk on it, it's just dry. No, I just got a milk the milk, and it's just it goes poof.
Speaker 3: The milk goes into the middle and it makes it nice and soft. I actually kind of like this.
Speaker 2: Well you can take this and go marry it somewhere, because apparently you and this puff cereal are best friends. Now go do a podcast with it.
Speaker 3: It would be better than doing it with you anyway. So as a cereal, funny as a cereal a bowl and a spoon, I'm not thrilled with it. It needs to be sweet.
Speaker 2: But yeah, go ahead, I don't like it. I'm going to give it a bowl.
Speaker 3: I'll keep eating it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes cereals are so bad that you just are curious about the taste. I feel like that's this for you because you're so used to sugary things that maybe this is like negating.
Speaker 3: That, and you're like, huh, that's why it surprises me, because you like earthy, healthy things usually, so this is too earthy.
Speaker 2: This is like straight up out the earth, put some milk on it and call it a day.
Speaker 3: I also think my milk might be bad. I'm aoun one hundred percent sure, or maybe I'm just not used to fat free milk because I'm a big fat bastard.
Speaker 2: So well, it is episode one ten, so double then that's where you're sitting.
Speaker 3: Now listen to you, all right, So uh oh are.
Speaker 2: You having a moment? Are you lost? Scott? Where are you? Blink twice if you're okay kidding?
Speaker 3: I was pretending everything was frozen. Did you think that it froze?
Speaker 2: Not really, I just thought you were being an idiot and froze. And then we're going to say this exact same thing. So the reason that great prank. You're such a trickster.
Speaker 3: Here listen, so a lot of the country is now starting to relax their regulations and their stay at home things, so I'm going to need you to please come into the studio for the next episode with your mask, and I need you to do an episode here. I can't do this any longer.
Speaker 2: Okay, so serial number eight.
Speaker 3: That's it. When are you leaving there? I thought you were leaving there soon, maybe next week? And what are you gonna do when you go home?
Speaker 2: Here's a question? Wait, hold on one second, Mom, can you come here for a second.
Speaker 3: Hey Donna? Hi?
Speaker 2: Wait? No, Ken? Do you think a dog could eat the corn?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 3: Yes, the one that we.
Speaker 2: Just ate it?
Speaker 3: Give her one?
Speaker 2: Oh she spit it out?
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh no, she's eating it.
Speaker 2: She likes it, of she does. Mom. One question Scotty had for you, why do you buy the organic milks?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, stop it.
Speaker 3: It's just a microphone.
Speaker 2: It's healthier from my family.
Speaker 3: Well, you sound just like Jackie.
Speaker 2: Scary, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I gotta put her.
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 2: So you like the organic milk's better?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: I feel like we can do something healthier if to the family in any capacity, it's worth it.
Speaker 3: That's cool. So you got scam by marketing. Also because organic is no different than regular, but very nice. It's cool. I'm glad you stimulate the economy completely.
Speaker 2: No, I seriously, I do agree with you completely. It is a scam. I am enjoy paying more money for.
Speaker 3: Something that's cool. I hope you like paying seven dollars for a half gallon of milk.
Speaker 2: But that's all right, it's not too much more than irregular milk.
Speaker 3: It depends. I would only buy it if it's on sale, and they didn't have what I was looking.
Speaker 2: For, so he buys gas station milk, though I do.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm not going there comes from the same cows kiddos. All right, Andrew, if you would please take out baggye number eight. Okay, Now, I was shocked to see when I went over the list, unless you messed up that we never did this cereal before, because this is I'm just kidding. It's a honey bunches of oats. We've done a bunch of honey bunches of oats and this is just og honey bunches of oats with almonds, original blue box, and we've never done.
Speaker 2: We never did this one.
Speaker 3: I think we've never done it.
Speaker 2: I love this cereal.
Speaker 3: How would you know we never did it?
Speaker 2: Well, I've had it without being on this podcast.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: Are you teeing up your own Scotti shake music?
Speaker 3: Well, I have to because I need to shake it. Stand by, please, I love watching your face. I'm not even gonna let it go. Here we go, and listeners, please call us out if we did this before. But I checked Andrew's grid and I looked at all our pictures and I did not see Honey Bunches of Oats with Almonds. And it's also not in the Cereal vault. So I don't know how this one slipped through the cracks.
Speaker 2: That's not so good. I love Honey Bunch of Votes. Oh do you know that my dad actually did I say this in the last episode? But the Annies that you sent over?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Did I tell you this?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 2: He had the Annies that we tried in the episode that I loved, and he made my mom buy a whole box room. That's his new favorite Cereal.
Speaker 3: Wow, will you do me a favorite? Saving the box top?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Oh okay, I thought they were digital now.
Speaker 3: Yeah most of them are, but some of the older boxes still have a box stop on there. All right, let's go Honey Bunches of Oats from post original with almonds.
Speaker 2: Moon is staring at me while I eat the cereal.
Speaker 3: Oh that good. It tastes like dessert. I'm both I'm not going to go quite that high, but I'll give it four. It's really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is delicious. I feel like you know what tastes good in yogurt? Well, this podcast is not about mixing things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you should start that podcast up with Danielle the Remix.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe we will.
Speaker 3: You'll probably care about that one a lot more. Okay, Hey, you know what I meant to tell you. So I started doing the instacart shopping. I am now an Instacart shopper. I have the credit card.
Speaker 2: Now, Yes, how's that going for you?
Speaker 3: It's kind of annoying and slightly frustrating, but I'm getting the hang of it. But I think that it's really cool because I buy cereal for people, so I'm able to see what cereals people are eating. And so far, I've bought smart Start, which I thought was really weird because that's kind of an obscure cereal from Kellogg's. Yeah, corn flakes, Cocoa puffs, and fruit loops. So those are the four that I've bought so far. So I'm actually going to start taking a poll of what cereals that I'm buying for people, and we'll see how they stack up to our ratings.
Speaker 2: I absolutely love that. If we just go back to what I said in the beginning of the episode, the self proclaimed shopper of the show, Yeah, gets a job shopping for people, complains about shopping.
Speaker 3: No, it's not that I'm complaining. Normally, this would be a very pleasant calming experience for me because the supermarket is my happy place. I walk into shopper and I'm like, ah, I feel my blood pressure go down. I'm nice and relaxed. But these days the super market is nuts. When I have to wait thirty minutes to get into a store that's miserable, and then forty five minutes to check out, it's not fun.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I could believe that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So once this whole thing is over, oh my god, I'm going to be so excited to be an instacart guy. I'm going to go all the time. And the thing is, now there's so many people trying to make extra money because everyone's out of work that it's very hard to get an order. You know. I'll go on and as I'm scrolling through to see what the people want. Somebody else takes it and it's very frustrating. So anyway, if you're on Long Island, I may be delivering your groceries very soon. And just in case you have nothing to do and want to be an instacard shopper, you can use my referral code and I'll get a little extra cash so I could buy some more cereal and milk. Just send us a direct message and I'll give it to you. Let's go to box number nine, Andrew, bag for you, box for me. You got it.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's just funny because Luna keeps eating the cereal. She absolutely loves this one, the one that we just had the corn.
Speaker 3: Be careful, there's chocolate in there? What all right? Come on? Here we go?
Speaker 2: Wait has maple syrup in it?
Speaker 3: What does this new? How do you know?
Speaker 2: Because I could smell it.
Speaker 3: Right, I have to shake it. There's all kinds of clusters in here.
Speaker 2: Watching a grown man shake cereal on camera. It's it's an experience, That's what I'll say.
Speaker 3: Because am I shaking along with it? Look at that, Andrew. I'm back over two pounds. It's very sad. I'm back over two hundred. It's making me upset.
Speaker 2: Well, you sent me a picture over the weekend you did that marathon that was from my marathon. I mean ten k, and by ten k, I mean a five k that.
Speaker 3: Was about five k.
Speaker 2: I mean what you ran in thirty one minutes.
Speaker 3: That was nineteen years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you should go back to doing it.
Speaker 3: I should. I would like to go running anyway. Let's shake it up. This is number nine in your baggy there, Andrew. It's another Honey Bunches of Oats. This was actually gonna be a Honey Bunches of Oats episode, but I couldn't find the third one that we haven't done. So this is cinnamon Bunches, which also we have not done yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, with maple syrup.
Speaker 3: I don't believe there's any maple syrup in here, Andrew.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you mine smells like it.
Speaker 3: Well, we've done pecan maple. You don't remember that, But we did that Honey Bunches of Oats.
Speaker 2: This one I'm very excited to try.
Speaker 3: Can you can you say something mean to me? Please? People are missing that.
Speaker 2: I just made fun of your age not even five minutes ago. Do you want me to say, you're old again. How's it called you fat this episode? What more do you want from me?
Speaker 3: You did to make fun of my age?
Speaker 2: Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: What did you say? I must have?
Speaker 2: Don't man shake cereals and experience.
Speaker 3: Oh see, I must be hard of hearing now since I'm so old, So I didn't hear that. Let me turn off my hearing aids. It's the right thing to do. Hello, Hello, it's me all right, so let's go honey bunches of oats cinnamon bunches.
Speaker 2: One, two, three?
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, that's really good. What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: It tastes like a Drake's coffee cake. What's a face you're making? It tastes It tastes like the strudal top of a coffee cake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I give this two bowls in a spoon. It's not my favorite. I gotta tell you it's good. It's not great. It smells better than it tastes.
Speaker 3: Three balls and a spoon from me. I just spit all over my computer. I think it's pretty good. Hey, you know, this has been a pretty boring episode, and I apologize to the listeners.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you're so self conscious. Just let everything go. Just be happy with what you're doing. Instead every two seconds you have to be like.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm so mad, I'm so sid.
Speaker 3: The dynamic between the two of us is not the same over electronic media, you know, I really feel.
Speaker 2: Like it's the same. What you just haven't played any old clips. You haven't tested me on any seventies or eighties.
Speaker 3: Knowledge on Friday, we'll do that. I have a week to gather some clips and I'll get some stuff together. You know what clip maybe with the climp clips.
Speaker 2: You said climps?
Speaker 3: I think maybe on Friday, I'd like to bring back some Cereal graveyard cereals. Oh great, you know, walk through the yard and dig some up. How about that, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds like a great idea. I just love that segment so much. Well, wait a minute, On's dedicated an entire episode too.
Speaker 3: Hold on, why don't you tell me a cereal from your childhood that isn't around anymore and we'll investigate.
Speaker 2: Okay, I could just tell you it now, Cinnabon Cereal, it doesn't exist. I'm sad. There you go, Cereal graveyard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I need to play a commercial. I need to tell you some history that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: So okay, I'm just telling you from now Friday. I want cinnabon.
Speaker 3: But the thing is, there's no like classic Cinnabon Cereal commercial. You know when I do it.
Speaker 2: I remember there was the mass guy and he danced around.
Speaker 3: Cinnabon Cereal never had a mascot. Don't even know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to see if you'd fall for it.
Speaker 3: And it only disappeared a few years ago. It's not like I'm talking about stuff from the sixties and seventies and eighties that are classics that people are like, Yes, I remember that when I was a kid. Holy caw, I forgot they even had that, like Kaboom and Circus fun. No, okay, so again, and sprinkle spangles. You remember sprinkle spangles?
Speaker 2: You know what? For this conversation, I'll say, sure, sprinkle These bangles are my favorite.
Speaker 3: They were little stars with sprinkles on them.
Speaker 2: What Why would I remember this?
Speaker 3: All right, next episode we're going to talk about sprinkle spangles. Sounds so inappropriate, So stay tuned. Let's get all right there, Let's get out of here. Enjoy your Monday, have a nice week. Please follow us at Serial Killers PC.
Speaker 2: Make sure you like and subscribe wherever you're listening to podcasts. We're fixing the issues about you not being able to listen on all platforms, but it's gonna get It's probably fixed by the time you're listening to this, So that's a positive.
Speaker 3: I meant to mention that. So you know, last week, nobody could hear it on iHeart and Google and a couple of other platforms, and you're just like, eh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then I looked into the issue and I was able to fix it.
Speaker 3: It took you way more than twenty four hours to even look into it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, why are you the most obnoxious human in the world.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. It's just that, you know, people get upset when they can there, but I'm upset.
Speaker 2: There are people I danguly text you.
Speaker 4: I like to angrily text you and make you feel like a garbage human on the weekends.
Speaker 3: There are people that look forward to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people aka me. I sit home and I have four different monitors and I click refresh on all of them.
Speaker 3: There are But I don't even know how to.
Speaker 2: Log into my email without Andrew or put.
Speaker 4: A word document together on one page, so I make Andrew do.
Speaker 1: It for me.
Speaker 3: There are people that come to expect this podcast to be there Monday and Friday mornings at seven o'clock, and when it's not, it kind of freaks them out a little bit. It throws their day off.
Speaker 2: So I'm just gonna and for those people, I'm sorry, but I fix the issue. And Scotty is now ramming it down my throat a week later, saying you're an idiot and I hate you, and I'm going to make sure to angrily text you over the weekend.
Speaker 3: I never said any of those things. You're not an idiot and I love you, and I just want you to know that.
Speaker 2: Andrew, just like when you say, hey, it's eleven ten good today and I say sure, and you go, oh my god, you're so not excited for this anymore.
Speaker 3: Well, you weren't good. No, you didn't write sure, Sure.
Speaker 2: You read way too much into everything. What are you doing now? Are you checking your millennial computer?
Speaker 3: I think you should invent the sarcastic text message, Like somebody needs to invent a font that you can send a sarcasm font, so you know, because half the time I'm just not sure how you're saying it. It's funny like somebody will text amy, she'll read it as she thinks they're talking. I don't really like that, when they might just be like, oh, I don't really like that, you know.
Speaker 2: So, So I don't read into text messages that much. Just read on face value, and if you really have a question, call me.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But that's why people check up the phone anymore. That's why people text because I don't want to talk to people.
Speaker 2: Wow, such a millennial thing to say, Such a millennial thing. I call people all day long.
Speaker 3: No you don't, Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: Oh God, here we go. Are you gonna play the Peanuts noise?
Speaker 3: You are?
Speaker 2: I could see you in your sece of faith.
Speaker 3: It's the odd couple with Felix and Oscar. You'r Felix, I'm Oscar.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, we really need to go because just because we're just doing nothing. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please check us out wherever. I think we said all this already, so.
Speaker 2: Just we did. I don't know why you're repeating yourself.
Speaker 3: Because I'm old and I can't remember. Thank you for listening. We do appreciate you for real, and please you can keep sending us cereals. We love getting packages from you, even though I'm the one getting the packages. And Andrew, you should be getting another package by the end of this week. Some very interesting things in there from our listeners that were sent to us, And if you want to send it to us, please find us on social media, send a direct message, and we'll let you know how to get it to us. Anything else you'd like to say, Andrew, thank.
Speaker 2: You all for listening.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you cool, see your Friday until then, crust.
Speaker 2: Why did you say it like that.
Speaker 3: Because I was waiting for you to say it because it was a little bit of a delay.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I have to go powerwatch now you please.
Speaker 3: I'm not powerwashing anything, Yes i am. Send me pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I'll do the before and after for you. You're only doing I'm sure you're going to highlight the one area where I didn't get to yet and go, oh, you missed a bat.
Speaker 3: You're only going to do it because I did it. What I did it like two weeks ago and posted a picture. That's why you're doing it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, my whole life revolves around following you of all people, by and bye, I miss you.