Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: What do you think about Amazon being added to the doll and Is it significant to the Dow Jones to the stock market that Amazon is now part of the Dall Jones?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: I think the way that the doll has been structured for the longest time may need to change. There are some companies in the Dow that probably need to be replaced three or four years. I know they have their process. Kudos to Dell Jones Incorporated. Will love to be a board member, so if you have room for three more seats, letters know. But I think it's going to definitely help the stock. While NASDAC has run up a lot, dal Jones is not half the same paraboletic effect. And I know that the Dow thirty it's waited to give you a lot more safety. But I think they've missed out on some of the better companies that should be in the indexing.
Speaker 4: So I do like this move.
Speaker 5: It definitely I think will bring a lot more eyeballs on Amazon. On the institutional side, you think it helped the dial I think so for the for the laggard investor who was still maybe like anti tech because they were big on utilities or oil and gas for the last like for sixty through eighty, that lagger crowd, and it definitely put them in some different funds that they wouldn't have been in before.
Speaker 4: That's a good point.
Speaker 6: I wasn't thinking about the laggard crowd, you know, yeah, I mean technology. When you talk about the laggards, you gotta we can't mention this story without saying who they replaced, right, So Walgreens, which was I mean, when you talk about laggers, should have been out right, it should have been out so that I get that part. What does it do for Amazon? I'm not sure. I feel like being in the dowt for Amazon is is just a prestige thing. Now they're part of the Dow thirty, right, it feels like when you're an all pro, right, like you're the greatest in the league, and here's the proof, Like you've made it to the all pro team. With Amazon's been great. It's the number one e commerce company, and it's the number one out cloud company, and they've moved into logistics and they're going to move into healthcare. People already know what Amazon is, they're very familiar with it. Does it help the Dow from a weighted standpoint of having tech inside of it? Yeah, it's a great company. It probably should have been there already, But don't I don't Does it help the stock itself? I don't know. I'm not I don't think So let's.
Speaker 4: Look at some of the companies that in the Dow that should have been kicked out, Like this.
Speaker 5: Is Teddy Brisky, List, Right City Group, Intel, Boeing, Merk.
Speaker 4: Dow itself is.
Speaker 5: Not going to be removed, but you could argue Johnson and Johnson Amazon could have took all those slots. Yeah until ibm like get them both, Like it's the old guard.
Speaker 4: Come on, Like what are we talking about.
Speaker 5: That's like when people argue that, like the players from the nineteen eighties are more talented than the players today. I'm like, I don't know what basketball y'all watch, but I'm seeing kids in high.
Speaker 4: School do stuff that Mitch Richmond couldn't do it. I want to.
Speaker 5: Smoke just entertainment purposes only this joke is written by DC Young Fly don't pull up on me, Okay, But like even three m ibm am, those could have been removed long ago by Amazon. I mean you can make the case with dar running Ober that should be in a Dow thirty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just another interesting fact. And I don't I don't know if this this changes anything for Amazon how they do business, but it joins Salesforce and Boeing as the only non dividend pain stocks, right, So we've seen that happen. We saw a meta you know, buy shares back and they decided to have dividends. Will Amazon do something similar?
Speaker 4: Who knows?
Speaker 6: But that's that's that's two fact to know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Boeing need to replace some doors the CEO and off that dalla list. So let's let's do this.
Speaker 3: Let's let's do this before we bring our gusts on because you know, we talk about like topics a lot, but what is some What's what's the advice that you would give somebody as far as investing, Like, what's some gems that's ever green that you can give that's not like topic related or individual stock related.
Speaker 4: Find the sector that you love to invest in the most.
Speaker 5: So if you are big into technology, big in healthcare, let's say even utilities, find a number one. Find a sector that you love to invest in that you're going to put money in for ten years. Invest in the top two. If you're entrepreneur, I would argue, unless your business is growing one hundred percent year over year, you should put forty to fifty percent of your capital into the market because you're going to get a higher yield than what you're getting out of your business, And then I think the most important thing is to not listen to anybody else on this journey, because then I think we go down the rabbit hole of.
Speaker 3: Earners.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 6: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com, backslash go, backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com, backslash go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day. Imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 5: Should I Do options features the Warrants day trade in penny stocks. It's like if you just stay focused on a path and put money into the stocks of the way.
Speaker 4: Every month, you're going to be a lot better. Like we've been doing a short show for four years.
Speaker 5: Got to figure out what to do to celebrate, right, But for those of you who have been here since the beginning, have you made more money holding on long term or trading?
Speaker 4: Most people have made more money long term.
Speaker 5: So the tips are really simple, but it's really hard to do in terms of execution and I think you should read every single day to get an edge in the market. Like when I'm reading a book, article, YouTube video, I'm trying to find one thing to give me an ads to add to my investment back that I didn't have the day before. So I want to be like the Kyrie. I want to do the crazy layup. So if I see derivatives fall, I want to look at the n K to be able to go long and know that when they have to drop in nineteen eighty four, it took them six or seven years to be able to recover. And when they've been in this parabolic move to the upside for ten to fifteen years. Look to add one thing to your back every day to make you a better investor, and the rest is history after that if you do it.
Speaker 4: The hardest part is just sticking to the rules and not deviating. Stay disciplined.
Speaker 3: So how much can somebody expect to earn in the stock market if they if they are just starting out, or even if they like seasoned. What's a realistic number that you can say, Okay, this is this is I'm doing good if I'm hitting this number.
Speaker 4: That's a great question. Low end seven to twelve percent.
Speaker 5: Trading and investment has considerable risk, but if you listen to me, you'll be ranging anywhere from thirty to one hundred and fifty percent. How much you guys up on a video, everybody put it in Chat, Apple, Microsoft AMD. You notice in the review videos don't click that part up. I had a dude tell me the other day that he's never seen anybody said that they've made money with me.
Speaker 4: Really shout out for shot.
Speaker 5: I felt like you when they started commenting about to watch the thing, I'm like, what is going on with the internet? We just make it up lives Now. You can talk about my tonality, you can say I'm gruff at times. I'll agree to all of that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, thirty two to eighty percent.
Speaker 5: And if you're holding a technology stocked that's like best to breed over five or six years, on average, you should expect about.
Speaker 4: Two hundreds to three hundred percent return.
Speaker 5: Any analyst will tell you that at Citadel, JP Morgan Piper.
Speaker 4: Ubs Citadel.
Speaker 6: So you take it seven to twelve. That's better than a savings account.
Speaker 4: Big facts. You take it big facts every time.
Speaker 5: And to play Devil's advocate, how much did you lose hypothetically worst case scenario. Listen to me, you may lose thirty to fifty percent on square, but for the other forty five I gave.
Speaker 4: See, I'm learning media training.
Speaker 5: Accountability not perfect, no one is, but I went's.
Speaker 4: The best time to invest in stocks every month?
Speaker 5: Like like absolute best time is depression, recession. Second best time if the market drops twenty percent. Like even when Paula Altos some people was asking me about it, I'm like, well, if you loved it at the price it was at before I dropped thirty percent, why don't you love it now? While yeah, it's like you should love it more now and then every month or week the market is going to correct for a stock for just by every single month, and you'll be a okay, it's the same thing by actually okay. If you build a successful media company, how often do you got to record?
Speaker 4: Actually, hey, what you doing today? Business as usual?
Speaker 5: Like it's almost offensive when I actually what you're doing for to day?
Speaker 4: Working? What are you doing? Work? Yeah? You work? Yeah, the work great, rolling the plane.
Speaker 5: Coming up ideas Like it's about the consistency, and once you do that, it's game, set match.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's that emotional there is an emotional piece to it too, right, like and yes, we tell you to stay patient and nobody's going to time this. But when you do see it pulled back, when you see a correction, like when you saw what happened last week leading up to the earnings, when it was like, oh my gosh, they've been saying in video and now in video is down to six seventy. That's why you can be fire. You gotta be in place. You have to be. You have to take the take the initiative right, educate yourself, try to learn something every day. Okay, put yourself in position.
Speaker 4: That's the real game, yo.
Speaker 6: Just put yourself in position so that when things like what happened ones day take place, you're in proposition to take advantage of it, rather than being on the sideline saying, man I should have, Oh man, I should have, Oh man I should have. Yeah, you're right, you should have, but you didn't. Let's be a warning to you.
Speaker 4: And then if you're not disciplined. You bought a fake rolexe, then you gotta buy a girl who they trade the night. You gotta pick your life care. It's up to you.
Speaker 5: If y'all don't listen, at this point not either there, it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 4: That's all gonna work out.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuela charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,