Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeart Radio Podcast. Your father opened the door for everybody and they're suppout to have coming to Hollywood and a statue. He understood how dissyical it is. He unders two how people can the bellow and give it a chance. Everything. He was ancient, He was loyal and on the air, I don't care on there, I mean, whenever you do it. He was so proud. He was so proud. Tori, you got to see my daughter tonight to everybody. You got to see in MBC. I think it wasn't busy. It was a rat and I'm very little, very little, a little rat to move, but it was telling to everybody. Your mean you got to see to is a TV tonight, to is on TV tonight, from people to people. So ask me anything you want to. Oh, I'm proud of you. I'm proud of you. Oh my gosh, you're a fighter.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: But you got to make me very innocent. I have to make you what innocent? I want to look innocent. It's impossible, but the camera can make a mir ago. No, I'm going to have a time of my life talking to you. The other day we was and the Princess Cruiser, and we were talking about you. Where were you? I never know, but it was a big event, a Princess Cruiser celebrity. They were just.
Speaker 3: There because my friend Jill Whalen, who I just talked to. You guys did together?
Speaker 1: Correct, Yeah, I want a host and everything. They break records the bigger time that they have the crowd for Princess Cruse, the over six thousand people.
Speaker 2: So when right, if they're gonna do it again.
Speaker 1: No, they're not gonna catch me again.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna catch you.
Speaker 1: You know. I what I want keep persil. You call it low boat charrow And I had to flew from different parts and we are right there, and I said that nothing. This is going to be a little yellow thousands and thousands and thousands of people from different country, different languages. But I have so much fun if we everybody was there, the ex combat ninety two year.
Speaker 2: Old Oh my god, yes, Bernie.
Speaker 1: That everybody ten and it was Fred there. It was it was like go back to the low bow tie, go back when you was a rata, little rat a little yet but it was beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, do you think I should be a part.
Speaker 1: Of that You're supposed to be there. You we were looking for you very story.
Speaker 3: It didn't ask me to do it. Princess Cruise lines.
Speaker 1: But what is happening to me is do you have theyre supposed to conrected you. You were there, I told you. I mean the whole thing was Princess Cruisers was nothing until your father come up with the idea to do the lowboat at the Princess cruises. So Princess Cruisers supposed to own respect and say thank you, thank you, thank you to all of this belly because it is the more popular cruises round and because of the lowboat. So they're supposed to contact you and we're supposed to bring you to the station and say, okay, is the little rather my papa.
Speaker 2: Charl I instagram them.
Speaker 3: I slide into their dms occasionally and I'm like, I would love to collaborate.
Speaker 1: I know you, I know you, you will be there.
Speaker 3: You will be there, respond to me. I've had my like are people reach out now?
Speaker 1: I gotta call you. I didn't know where to find you, but I know that I thought that I'm going to find you.
Speaker 2: There keeps in a bottle.
Speaker 1: It were from It was like we go back to the time.
Speaker 2: Machieve but like a good feeling cruises You're not.
Speaker 1: Your father from the stage. I got the microphone, I got the BA and I said, Okay. Different languages they were there about Alara, European, a lot of South America. We did the giant Conga line, Giaan, thousands and thousands of people. I speak several languages, but nobody understands any languages. So I can say anything I wanted. They don't know. They don't understand me any languish. But I talked to them. I talked to them, Italiano, Greek, they were there. Japanese languages do you speak? I learned by ear. I learned Japanese Rumagi. I don't know how to write it or read it. Look like a little mosquito, you know, but Rumaji is like a Latin. Come back. What it exactly like? You said? They did Buenos not ches is it is too much similar the Japanese. Not that how they write it, but the way they talk about it. What's very easy, what's been very difficult for me is German, very diffic because I got no association with other languages. Italiano is Mirah how gloss Lamism cause la la misma m I s m a miss Macsa coo s a Espano la miss Macsa Italian Tessa Goosa. It's so close Italian to Spanish, so close in difficult, a little bit Greek, but it's not too far away Brazilia, Portugar. So when you're born in Europe, right there you had French, Italy, Portugar, Greeks, so you get familiar with these infonnations had you been in Greek.
Speaker 3: So I have not ever been to Greece. It's on my bucket list. It's one of the places. Japan and Greece are the two places I want to go so badly.
Speaker 1: You gotta go to Santorini. Santorini is you know, the most attractive, is the most attracted Amaratha for tourists in Europe. But they on top of Santorini, the north of Kawaii. Kawaii was in the menu of Okay tourists have a magazine and they tell it every year, Where should we go? Santorini was all the time Number one. Now Kawai where I live, the one, not the island of Hawaii. Kawaii, Yes, yeah, it is the.
Speaker 3: Whoa I thought I was following you now, I'm not Wait. We just went from Santorino, Greece to Kawai, which is an island.
Speaker 2: A lot of people wait, why are we going there?
Speaker 1: That's home for me? Yeah. You that connected me for a long long time. Okay. I I supposed to live in Beverly here. Yes, but you are a mommy my last memory. You are a mummy. Yes. And I did not like it that my son I get pregnant at the low boat. It was not the captain, it was my hand, the papa. What you going to When I was doing the low boat.
Speaker 2: That's where you got pregnant.
Speaker 1: And the seventh season I get preyner. But because you have neither, I cover your papa, your papa. Everybody knew it all the right and everything. So my sister sturned, making a little loose alf and when the boat. You know very well you are a great mother. I know you very well. You change you now focus This scene is in my arm. What the best I can do for h well, well, their babies, it's okay. But when they had targeting for five year old, then I figured it out, Oh way we're gonna get We're gonna get out out of Beverly Hills, and I want or still the how they are. But we're gonna move and we're gonna find a place in this planet, in the United States of America that these kids and my nephew they're gonna grow up free, no discrimination and nature. So my health. But me went to all the island of Hawaii, and the one that we like very much was empty, empty, only hippie swimming and walkie naked.
Speaker 2: It's like a good time to mello ho, hallo ho.
Speaker 1: Your people naked, happy and they live on trees, on the trees and story untelling. You sage, but you love nature. When you see the sunset or the sunset and where they make the movie South Pacific, it is. It is bigger that imagination. You definitely want to live there and forget about brizy and when you're a musician, the wind fly and bring you the melody. So I said to my husband, let's by this and one day when the kid did get all there, then move here until they are ten. At thirteen, you have to go back to see civilization. So we didn't, but we was alone and happy until one day Julia Robert did the same thing. She goo there and said, oh, she this is heavy. The NPS brna, Oh this is heavy, David cobbed before you know. Now is the most popular island. You're at the og past Santorini. But it's nature. The nature is not poets. And there is a survivor tree. We call it a survival and the people there are very friendly, very friendly. Aloha means no, goodbye, Hey, Tori. I see you when I see you, No, I see you soon. I give you my love. And that's how my son grow up.
Speaker 3: I wish I had given that experience to my kids. My kids are eighteen now, eighteen, seventeen, fourteen, thirteen and eight. And my brother he got out of Hollywood. He moved to Portland with his wife and had his children and raised them there.
Speaker 1: Chasey his brother, Your brother is yeah, than I remember your very friendly, very open, very very do tell you know hey, in a restaurant. I didn't know what bothered you, but I went there with my husband and we wasn't business. We were having meeting business and that is the day. Very friendly and very opened. My kids, how do you I don't I have the best memory. Always bother me. Oh my gosh, Betty, you.
Speaker 3: Just a national treasure. You're an international treasure. We must protect you toorrow at all costs forever.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm tell you the restaurant. I thank you for what you said. No, it's but the battle line is that I love people. When I hear your name, Toy, I want to talk with Tori. I want to make sure what she's doing. I was very grateful to hit your father. Your mother is cute. You make a good job with your children. I gotta go there. I gotta talk to her. I gotta find out what Toy doing. Now you're doing great. I love people, and I stay in this business because they make me happy. No, I make them happy. When we have coronavirus, I was thinking, okay, we have a house, we are trees. If we're surrounded by trees, we are know in quarantine. How these people in a smaller partner in quarantine can survive. Okay, I gotta do something. And that's how it come out with the integral. That's how I start with Chefuci Gucci to make people laugh and cookie, and then I start playing the guitar and I start every morning all I mean, god, what the hell are you doing? Because it's impossible to believe the whole family in a small play Quarrantee. So I discovered how beautiful people are, how beautiful they help, we help with each other. And now that is one thing that I'm very grateful. My haband pass away in a very tragic way. I know that you have a lot of glass and you don't want to talk about it. But if you want to talk about it, I save a lot of lives because of my husband's tragedy. But when I may, I will be poble.
Speaker 2: But if you want to talk about.
Speaker 1: It, well, it's a long time ago already. But when you love somebody so much, it's yesterday, or do they it's impossible. Tying make it easier. But when it's an impact so big, if there are twenty four hours, but I save Valera life. I went to the open, I went to several televisions and I say to people the danger of Prednisle, the medication Prednisle. After a while you using it, it can give you ideas to kill yourself. And we save Valera LII because there is a condition that my husband did have a nobody nobody comes from in no contestious it's called funny name. With my accent bullot pen figolde bullot pen figold only the dentest, No, because when you go to the dentest they can see your tissue inside of your mouth. What ah oh yet okay, so I say, so many lives. It causes a lot of money to this covered. What the hell is bullo pen fag I don't know how to spell it, but you can check it out. It is. They call it there stupid disease. There's stupid disease. Why they got it? Stupid because they don't know when it comes from. And when they leave you they think, and this is important that you are a man and you have certain age like maybe savy, and you have a few radiations. They put it together now that it could be a connection there and that what happened to my health? But a little issues start, a little tired net and he went to a dentist like every three month to have the mouth clean. And then yeah, this is this, listen to me, don't Yeah, they don't know. And because there is not too of the cases like that, they god and the stupid it comes to you attack your body, leave your body the same way that came nobody No, why and now they're putting together radiation, especially of men a certain days.
Speaker 2: So he had wunch of why men are not women.
Speaker 1: They were, no, no, they're not. They asked, what is the wage? Right?
Speaker 2: But I just wonder why more men in it affects than women.
Speaker 1: Because probably the we live longer, the women live longer. We had so many stressure like the man right. I never thought of that. You know, the men work more her. The men are men. I love them with my hair, but there is more widows that men. I that go, trust me. It did. The we got makeo, especially if please listen to me without an accent. My headband healthy like nobody. Twelvey years older than me. He created the Golden Glove award. He knew your father very well. He have a lot of money. But I didn't marry for money. I was making a lot of money. Well loved story, pure love like a love history. You said, Luck said, I believe in love. The day that you find your partners.
Speaker 2: Love, you said, you said Luck, And I was like, there's nothing about you.
Speaker 1: It's one in the lifetime happened to me. Anyway. He had what he was why, very white from Sweden, Stockholm, and he took the sock. He loved the song. Why he loved every time whatever we are in Sanshan, he was there. They associate that the son give it a little cancer little bit, so he took her radiation to give her And now they are associates the certain people that take a radiation at certain age that can happen. But still I don't know, but they are are appointing that a lot of this thing with that attack of bull of penphago, can be a combination of sunshine, littles pad radiation. However, I save life. And when you go to the dentist story, allow me to tell you after the dentist to see how is your tissue? Because I had one discovered from a dented the tsu. He said, I don't like the collar. How in the world you want to know the collar? Or when they are cleaning your story if the guy with the max opened and he said, go to see the doctor, and that's why they discovered. So they give him hygiene prednison. The predison and preandison is a life saver when you have a trund plant or grand but it could be no good when you just needed for inflammation or allergy. And that's what decase of my husband and then give you thoughts of Swiss video and that's it. By going open as I did with my Heart program, but tell them to the people be aware. We save a lot of life around the world. People from Europe everywhere were telling me thank you because I didn't know what was wrong with my husband. I didn't know what happened. Because it's not a popular this is and it's no contagious. It's on effect of chemotherapy, shun shine or maybe like the scheme meaning the truth. We're going to change the conversation back so proudly. It's a steroid and the very important the metroal pack.
Speaker 3: Like even when people have like a sinus infection or bronchitis, they give it to children at some point.
Speaker 1: But now we're going to change and we're going to talk about you, how talking about We're going.
Speaker 2: To talk about life for a few more minutes.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about I want to.
Speaker 2: Go back to the beginning.
Speaker 1: You are your father, Dora.
Speaker 3: I know I'm tarting the story properly, and then we'll come make a call back at the I know, I know will end on a cliffhanger.
Speaker 2: I don't know I am his daughter. Can we go back to the beginning.
Speaker 1: You are your father, Dora. You have ends in your pens. You had to that, you have to put. You had to make it, make it, make it. It's a very beautiful that podcast. Anything you want it in any way, because I love people to so why that's why I know and they save us. We're not doing a favor to them. You don't know how much compassion and love I have when they hear about my husband, I'm with you, I understand, we pray with you. Then I made them happy plane for many characters and pick up my guitar and talking to them during coronavirus. That now we are family, toy, Hey, what the hell are you doing? You have to lost? Wait what are you eating? That's how my integra is working. Now we begay family.
Speaker 3: Did you ever think coming from your background and you've you've managed to stay relevant through every generation, which is unprecedented.
Speaker 2: But you became Instagram famous.
Speaker 1: Take it up a content career, your father make me famou.
Speaker 2: Added to your resume because you do everything else right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally totally in my time in what network NBC, ABC? Sorry, originally that your father was the king and he controlled the whole film. Thank god for that.
Speaker 3: You remember they used to call it as a joke it was ABC but Aaron's broadcast company.
Speaker 1: He owned everything. But now Tiktak, Integra, Facebook, Podka.
Speaker 2: My kids watch your tiktoks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I'm glad for you. I'm glad for people that had the power to say hello and here, AMAI I want to, I want to see the war, I want to talk to you. And your friend called me, she's here, Tory. Thank god, your father it was so clever. Again, I prayed for him was in a while, bego. It was an angel for people with He loved people and he knows how to do the best for them. Think you got your father said I want to, I want this and I want it now now totally I went in.
Speaker 2: A kind way, but they listen. So it's interesting now you are like him anymore.
Speaker 1: Now what you're doing is perfect, right. You don't have to tell you now, you know in my tiny was sensor sensor, but that's actually doing with Why is she moving like this? Why she said Gucci? Okay, well she showed me the way to the bank. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Your brand butter alone and you don't know.
Speaker 1: The story, don't you, Tory. You don't know what I said? Gucci, Gucci, what's the matter with you? Tori?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: Wait, wait, you're talking so much. You didn't even let me answer.
Speaker 1: What are you saying?
Speaker 2: I know why you say no, you don't know?
Speaker 1: Okay? Still still put the truth had nothing to do with sex. Nothing. When I was three year old, a little rat, like when you were a little three year old movie. We love animals in my family. I think that's sometimes the animals are better than the human.
Speaker 2: You're an animal lover.
Speaker 1: But my aguila, my grandma find out we are farmer, farmer, find out that a nice big dog that to the put it on the on the We don't have road, we have soil. It was no car or nothing. It was like it didn't come true. It was like a come out to hundreds of year back. She have a world barrow, She have a bar you're going to say that what? And she went too big at that dog and as for help because she you know, it was a big dog dying, she brought it to the farm. I know how to raise potato, tomato, pascially rebel pepper. I know everything because that's where we were born, and they put him to that, but she said, no, I'm going to take care. I'm gonna give a law. I'm going to put it a little piece of clothes tied up. And the dog survived. And the dog survive but cannot move like the dog when when he here, you know, the dog move, They tell the dog, I'm not kidding Tory. Move back and forth, back and forth. They called him, who chee you? But the dog protects children, protect my grandma. But don't like a stranger to see you in the Spanish world for knife knife when the dog buy you? Buy you serious?
Speaker 2: So and he moved like that. That's all he could do.
Speaker 3: We go.
Speaker 1: He broke something in the back. Yes, so he said to move like the dog. Hello mommy, Mommy with a tail.
Speaker 2: Mommy, look like he was something instead of.
Speaker 1: I copy the dog because I tried to. I think I will. Yes, it isn't the true, but he doesn't.
Speaker 2: I asked you a question.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me finish. Yes, I begay like that with the dog. Because was the younger born in the family. Nobody want to play. My cousin don't want to play with me, My sister don't want to play with me. I was left out because was for the younger, four years younger than everybody. So I begain like this to the dog and I called him Cucchi because I could not say Cuchi yo pucci. And I saw him like that. I'm o kiddy, and I copy the dog. And every time I hear growing up or my Wila, my grandpai. They give me money, they give me cookie, they give me hard they give me attention. And I said, this is a hell of a business imagining. You go to your father and your mother, I said, and they don't know what you're doing, but they laugh.
Speaker 2: You said, would have gotten grounded.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna. I'm gonna. I want to go to the bank. That's how I get away.
Speaker 2: What's the coup part.
Speaker 1: The people think that I'm talking about sex. I don't care people bad, but the truth is that you can make a lot of money when you are in trouble. Do like kuchiho or me, hey, Pucci Gucci. They laugh, and I get away. I can't say anything you want when I'm in trouble. You crazy. Come from the dog had nothing to do with sex.
Speaker 3: Wild, But I believe in the universe and everything is meant to be so Cucci saved you saved Kucci, your family see you, encusiation you in your future like it may wow, I STI don't get the coup Partuku.
Speaker 1: My my wull luck is that really I am very lucky. But I recommend that to people that know you, you are a s strong. I am not too much strong, but Su why Bice Kuchikuchi show me the way to the bank clear, but I drop it, not too much, but I drop it. And I want to say to everybody in here, Attory pod Car, trust yourself and don't take enough for an answer. There is the answer. I love when people think my I make a lot of money with that, I sort why I say now the truth had nothing to do with it. Copying a dog that he Di broke and I make a lot of money, but I never had the chance to say thank you. But now you grow up, track yourself, believe in yourself, and you will make it. Don't let people put you down. And I know that you understand that language. You never make it to make it better. No trad yourself and I am extremely happy in honor to be with you, and I'm grateful to the social media be goase open door with talk. We can exchange. I wish now we would have phone call and you will know the question. But interested question Tory. They asked me a serious questions. They want to know what in my secret, They want to know my exercise, they want to know what I do, and I telling everything. It's so simple to live.
Speaker 2: Long, authentic.
Speaker 1: You're authentic, authentic, and also don't eat nothing that you're not going to kill you three hours later. Vegetable Lada, vegetable lai which.
Speaker 3: Eat anything that won't kill you three hours later. Oh yeah, well, I'm so sorry, but I'm a huge chocolate media fan, so it's not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: And the make Ribs background and.
Speaker 1: You are in the I know that you know what you're doing. I highly recommend it. Cut the cholestero highly totally.
Speaker 3: I was just told that my intern is my cholesterol is high, little high, not too much, Okay, so once do I cut out first? I love food so much and I love cooking.
Speaker 1: No, you can cut your collectero, but it's simple. Listen to check Cushi, Gucci, tell me vegetable. There is one called red cabet, red cabbe it.
Speaker 2: That's so sexy.
Speaker 1: I can't roll my arms do the market. You take it out all the skin at the beginning, because I don't I don't want people touch it. And you touch it. We all touch it, but you cleaned everything that the touch cannot go in. They watch it very well. Then you got it. Then you give it a chower of good water and white. I forget to tell you that I watch all the vegetable super wood, because take a little thin or stilt water or water, anywater better water.
Speaker 2: But are you hearing all this stuff lately?
Speaker 3: Did you hear County like the tap water there's gas in it, like everything's blowing.
Speaker 1: My mind, I know. But did you boil it again?
Speaker 2: Boil it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yes, as a farmer we pick up water from me, but my grandpa and my mother from the river. It was a real that that goora from the river has to be boiling. Nobody was allowed to drink, no matter how beautiful the river goes you. I mean, it's a religious for when you boil as a farm mat in Spain, they boil it. They boil it to give the most bacteria that they can viral. You don't kill a page, you kill the masteria. So coming from the market, although we are in America. We clean the vegetable to the massimo, then the red caver bring the cholesterol down. So far you make any slice, little slice, very little, little, little red, and then you put it as a salad. And then you put it combined with the vegetable brocolini, everything that is green or red. And then you do a little olive oil, very little, very little song, and then a little bit of vinegar, and in three hours you start bringing down your cholesterol. And a week or two weeks later you feel getting lost and lucy. And the next time you take a blast, they're gonna say, what are you doing? Red cabbage, recover brogolini, red everything that is green and big salad and boil egg take it out of the yellow Matause there is two opinion story. One opinion is that the yellow is good. All that is that the white is the program. So you use your co You do many many meaning but I eat the white, boiling white or the eggs. You feel strong and then you run and then mirror mirror on the water fall. Bring the cholesterol with all medication, trust me, recovert yes.
Speaker 3: Now wait, I have a question, does sour crowd help? I like sour things. Do you like pickles?
Speaker 1: What is the wichel pickles?
Speaker 2: Do you like pickles?
Speaker 1: When I got pregna but not not that, but there so cliche when you got Pregna and you go, oh, I love chocolade. Forget choco lad but dark choco lady, but preco they do it very good. It's excellent. You cannot prickle in your cellar. That's me I'm going to send you.
Speaker 2: Okay, I've made my own pickles. They're very fun.
Speaker 1: Are you sure you're not a farmat.
Speaker 3: You have no idea that you just said that tell me about you because in a different life, I don't know. I am stuck in two worlds, like I am conditioned and grew up that you're the Beverly Hills girl.
Speaker 2: But there's a part of me we had.
Speaker 3: We used to live in hidden hills where they have farmed there, you know, so we kind of get it was like you got the Beverly Hills houses, but acres so things threw everything farm. So that's my dream is to have a farm.
Speaker 1: That is your cigaret right there. Tori got it Like.
Speaker 3: I can't do laundry, but oh my god, I can raise a pig, like you have like nobody's business.
Speaker 2: But I'm good with animals.
Speaker 1: So you like to cook. I love to cook. You like to clean the at there, honey, I need your help. Okay, Actually we have a lot in commentary because now you're telling me you have marsion. I know, I know you, but they shank. The soil and the water are the greater property we got is this planet to survive. And I can see that you're familiar. We weren't telling you. Red Bell Pepper, Red Bell Peper. You watch a real world, not a fan. Oh you got to eat a row like it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait, can I eat the many ones?
Speaker 1: I really like those? No, Okay, now let's talk about Tori Tory.
Speaker 3: I am.
Speaker 1: I am happy to be here. I know you seeing at the beginning when I was working for your father, you were there. You're busy once in a while, and your father when you leave, ten two people watch. She's doing that. She's doing this the truth. He called everybody. The night that you was in NBC. I don't remember what you were doing because you were a little rat moving around. But let's talk about you. You are a survival. You survey everything.
Speaker 2: You're making me nervous.
Speaker 1: I hate talking about you are a good mama. You have dreams, to follow the dreams. So what is your next move? Because you're doing perfect in everything? What what is you? What is your next move?
Speaker 2: Charles walters? Here, this is this is like you could bear.
Speaker 1: But God is perfect. But I know you what bad? God is beautiful. You talk to the people and people love you and you communicated, but you you, you will make another move. I know that too. Something write down the Scream movie right.
Speaker 3: I want to be I don't want to if I could be a quarter of what my dad was. No, no, no, I'm underresting, undert meaning myself. I want to follow my dad's footsteps. I love being in on the camera. I love comedy. I love being an actress. But I think my storytelling brain. I think I'm a very talented producer and I currently in the climate when I create things, because I do.
Speaker 2: I create things.
Speaker 3: And you were on my show So Notorious, which I created and very funny scene. If you haven't seen it, you can only get in the DVDs whatever. I hope to bring that show back, okay, and you'll come back and do it and we will so no two point zero one day. But I walk to stop putting myself. Wait, will you asked me a question?
Speaker 1: Yep, let me find out what you need. What you're telling me right now, I know that Anthony, you that you will never stop now and that your father were very proud of you. Right now will be my limb you are telling me right now, I'm telling to everybody Project projec producing at the producing writing a book, writing thing that will be forever and ever, or you will never be happy, which is my problem to But I okay, I got I got one month off. What am I going to do today after that? No? What are you doing? I have an idea because you yeah, is it the way we need? So Project tell me you got to write a book. You have to write a book and honor I've written. You don't know, you know because you see your father at Papa. But what your father did it was pick up one with some talent and give it the chance. And this one became superstar.
Speaker 2: He was good at finding talent. Wait, I'm gonna say, blow your mind.
Speaker 3: But all so, going back to the old days, so you were on the Dean Martin show Dean Martin my godfather. So it goes even.
Speaker 1: Further back than love boat with my dad.
Speaker 3: Ah, so that is amazing. And then danny K, you're on the Danny K Show. My dad and Danny K were partners and roommates at one time.
Speaker 1: We go way back. Now do you know your DNA? Truly? Biggu I just amazing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I never did that twenty three and meeting.
Speaker 1: Why don't you try it and don't say who are you?
Speaker 3: Do you.
Speaker 1: And send it to see what? No bigger to know her DNA? My God is right, Oh to re repelling you come from, No find somebody that don't don't know who you are. And because you had different cultures in your system. Oh, altra kusha gushi, I'd be grateful ash yeah, Tody yourself. You will never be happy until you read a book. You produce big time tee and keep it going and going, because that's said that your DNA.
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 3: The thing people over the years have always said, like, you know, five year plan, ultimately, what do you want to do in the big picture?
Speaker 2: For about twenty years now.
Speaker 3: Whenever I'm interviewed, I used to say I would always say I want to run a network and they say what, Well, nowadays, you know it's twenty twenty five networks kind of that's the thing in the past.
Speaker 1: Like better fact, but there's streaming. What would you do? Okay, tell her I got career. I'll have it a good time, by the way I would like it to know. How will you run a network?
Speaker 3: I no longer in this climate, and I am getting to the point after I just got a divorce and life changed in the last two years, and I'm starting to get to know me and like me for the first time in fifty two years, and build that confidence and be like, I don't have to listen to the exterior noise, because you know, there's so many as many as the lovers out there that love you publicly, there's also haters out there. And I always say, can't unhear or see unhear, you know, unread words, and they're hurtful. Over the years, you know, read comments people say, Well, people still say, oh, she's coming up, she's going.
Speaker 2: To be in this show.
Speaker 3: Oh, her dad probably produced it. My dad's been passed away eighteen years ago. It's just idiots, right, you can make it. Yes, So I lately am saying we are so conditioned with the definitions of words why not redefine them for how they work for us?
Speaker 1: So a network.
Speaker 3: This is not like the old school network we're thinking. When I say network, I'm talking networking. I'm talking community, I'm talking collective. Now, I'm talking about being a visionary creatively to change and bring together. I want to feed the souls. And I asked both from my brother and I have really been talking a lot lately about really doing that together and making our job.
Speaker 1: But that way your father Wan, Well, while are you telling me what your father wanted? He did it, He did it, He did it. He want the boss, trust me, he won the boss?
Speaker 3: And uh?
Speaker 1: Also, what you know what he did it to me? He saw me Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: H Is it true you were the first person to get married at Caesar's Palace?
Speaker 1: Well, I'd been everywhere but the third job. I have it. That's why my English was so bad while working with Barry Hager the Gin of the Bedwall, when they would tell you what he this when I went to the White House?
Speaker 3: Anyway, did Steward did to you? Buddy Hackett? We used we grew up so Beverly Hills. We used to always go to his house in Beverly Hills, okay, and we would go for like Halloween.
Speaker 1: My dad. I know you were walking from the body to my house. Okay, your father saw me le Vega big time. I was already held lined at the age twenty one. Anyway, somebody contacts us that mister Pelly have a big successful show called the low Boat, and I said, okay, I will fly from the Bega and do the show. Your father was so clever that im pussy did that. He said to the writer, let it para, don't don't change it the way she is. They give me the freedom. When you became a producer and had your own network, you got to know that one of the talents of your father, she the entertainer or the performer or the actress, give it the freedom. Don't tie that into that had to be the prey. It had to be that moment, that moment had give a freedom. And the producer knew. They tell me, look, okay, is it the idea you are somebody from Mexico that came with hers. He did that to everybody. So that's what you remember. Had to do in the future, because the future is here. Your next move, give a freedom to the people. And I know that it is the spirit around. He want me that, I tell you that. And he loved you very much, and he told me every time you were making a move. My daughter today doing this, she's doing that, she's doing this, and she never told you. He never told you because perhab with your father. But it was proud of you, honestly, wouldn't. I said to my syptom, my shit, I love you too. I'm gonna go to talk to Tori. But my jap today he said to Torri, how come sometimes the children don't know what the part and think.
Speaker 2: All right, okay, Oh my god, I never cried.
Speaker 1: I tell you he was proud of you, and I knew that. But it's.
Speaker 2: That he wasn't always a great communicator.
Speaker 3: I knew because what is loving and nurturing and I was a daddy's girl, and I've never seen anyone work that hard.
Speaker 1: And he would thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Sorry I met her cry, but I want to tell her. You have to know. I you know what, no no lego, no no lego. I went through uh Spanish the console invite all of these Spanish people living in California. I know how you feel. And a lady came to me, Yeah, no, I need to talk to you. It was a big party for the console and I said, okay, what you got to tell me? And she said, my mother knew your grandmother in Spain, Mucia, and I get to tell you that your grandma loved you very much and your sister. And she was telling to the lady, I don't want to die. I live my life, but I would like to do a little longer to see how my little Charod and my little caramelcid I'm gonna do. Sometimes it's interested people talk. Parents talk. Grandparents talk, and they don't tell you, oh, I love you very Mardy, but they said to other people, because I was who are you? She comes from Murcia, Spain, where I was born, and great grandma or Grandma Kavagon show that it was a lady that sells tomatoes and potioes in the market, and my grandma was friend of the lady and the lady. My grandma said to the lady, I know I'm gonna I am getty know, but I wouldn't be longer to live longer to see how my granddaughter are gonna do. Sometimes and never, never, never, my grandma told me, I don't know, I want to see you. What you're gonna do. No, Sometimes they say to people, and.
Speaker 3: I, well, I love you, I'm proud of you. But I guess I don't know. He is such a full life and so many, so much to do. I guess as a young child, maybe I didn't know that completely. I knew he was proud of of course, I don't know. I don't believe in regrets, but I really am sad that my kids didn't get to meet him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 3: People, I want to tell you I can see if my first born his middle name is Aaron Liam, Aaron McDermott.
Speaker 2: I can see him a month after my dad passed away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if I had the guitar, I would play my guitar for you right now, and I made you sing and laugh. This is a great conversation. But I with by your father. I love him very much. He created the impossible possible to everybody. But he loved you with what and your young brother. But now that you know that, later you by me, I'm gonna go with my guitar again. I would play my guitar here and then I'm gonna tell you right now, ask me why I speak like that with an after so many years in America, ask me, porn kay, why I still have an accent?
Speaker 2: Poor k charl do you still have an accent?
Speaker 1: That is a whole question. I will see you laughing, but it's a true story. Sorry. Let's to me in Spain. Although we speak in Spanish, like everybody in South America, we speak Castegiano, Castellano, Castilian accent. Okay, okay, okay. I to this today. Am trying to talk normal like American people talk. I am trying to make people understand because nobody knows. If I talk very fad they will not understand me. But I talk Castano, tinko Barcelona, Barcelona.
Speaker 2: You host to use your tongue. That's part of it.
Speaker 1: The tongue out of Barcelona, Tinko, Seviian Dalucia. So no, yeah, that's why. That's why did you see the movie from It's a movie that I were laughing. Okay, I gotta figure it out right now that when you listen, although you speak in Spanish a movie in espanel, you're gonna go crazy because everything is gonna be like that Biana, right, that's why.
Speaker 2: So that's normal.
Speaker 3: Like people will go on dates and they speak to each other like that, and you see the tongue going and it's no, I I.
Speaker 1: Have an history to tell you that is possible, that it's true. It's a legend. Seven seven hundred more a year ago, no I think it was a hundred was born a king in a Spaniard by the name Don Fernando el Catolico, Okay, and he have a problem called frenio. Frenigo is an skin attaching the barn of the paalada to the laro. And he, yeah, it's that thing, insider trendido. It's a little tissue. You have it, I have everybody, but the poor ky have very little.
Speaker 2: And then my fifth son was born with that in the hospital that.
Speaker 1: At this time they got it. Cut it now and at that time, now you know why we're talking like this. At this time you go you bond like that carre and you have more freedom. But at that time the king, but the king and they let her grow up with little that they and we want to copy him generational generations stories. The king everybody talked like that. We had to say this is your this that's why when you go to that thea.
Speaker 2: Track. What is happening right now?
Speaker 1: What is happening. I want to make you love but I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: With me that's not true. No, no, it's an urban letter.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you to I want to tell you why I had the accent. I want when you go to spay. Uh you want to tell you, Oh, Tony Barcelon, this is we copy the gill. We copy the gi another thing you should know, and then it just developed over time.
Speaker 2: And that's how.
Speaker 1: Now the normal problem when the baby bow and started until the tongue is more three can only have a little thing like that, and we copy him to make him feel good. So that's one of the reasons that Antonio Bandera, Antonio Bandera, you see a Tonio Vandetta in the movie Pussy and Boots. Yes, that's what I was just trying to think.
Speaker 2: But I said, shrack is the different.
Speaker 1: Oh they're connected, that's why. Now Penel, Yes, but I am trying to speak like if I come from this, then the penelope puru, she have a chic I hear group. Anyway, let me tell you another thing in Spain. Did you know the expression of high society? High society? You know where it comes from Spain?
Speaker 2: I don't I know the same. I don't know why high society.
Speaker 1: The king, the queen, the marquis, everybody were high hill, okay, and nobody was allowed except then for them to be dollar and look everybody, and that's why gained the name high society. All of this comes from my country. My country where I was born now is America, in America, but I had to do civilization in my DNA. But when you go to Spain, they're gonna welcome and they're so.
Speaker 2: Nervous because I want to like embarrassed, like laugh, but not lax. I want to respect. But it does it, at least the way you're doing it right now, it looks I'm.
Speaker 1: Giving you the who we are and why I try very hard to control the Castilian prevent for people understood me.
Speaker 2: But although if you want to go on only fans and that you would make a lot of money doing it the real way.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, Gucci, show me the way to the bank, and I said, it's as would you.
Speaker 3: Do only fans. You're not to reveal anything different things.
Speaker 2: When you go.
Speaker 1: People are gonna laugh, but they they're gonna laugh. They okay, try it, tryor we're gonna practic another thing, gir girl and boy, listen to me, Listen to me, posichio, Posichio, Oh, don't never go like that.
Speaker 2: I have a posture problem.
Speaker 1: I can hear it. Yeah, okay to me. And also, these boobies are so heavy wall she has h maraga so that I want them out so bad.
Speaker 2: They ruin all my wardrobe. I never should have gotten them.
Speaker 3: I listened to a boy when I was young my boobs weren't big enough and got implants.
Speaker 1: I shouldn't be that. Wait, let's go with the now. Listen to us, posichio, you are a stray.
Speaker 2: Strays on dancing with the stars.
Speaker 1: Do now supposed that I am look at me like look at that camera. That's the way you're supposed to be all the time. What you are like that? Now you want to be like that? Or no?
Speaker 3: But it doesn't feel like authentic. It doesn't feel like I'm sitting here having a friend.
Speaker 1: Say listen to me, look at me, I am like that? And ask me are your chadow? Ask me? Are you charrow? Ask me are you charrow?
Speaker 2: Are you child?
Speaker 1: Yes? Okay, wait, let me try. Let me try to like that. Are you tory? All right? You got it?
Speaker 2: Wow, mister Hamler. But I'll work in my high path.
Speaker 1: Listen to us. It worked. Don't never ever ever give up. Don't never let you know. Don't never allow people tell you you never made it. The people that tell you you never made it, they're bad people. They are trying to destroy you. Be God. Everybody have a brain. Everybody can make it. This is my secret. Everybody can do it. Don't give up for all yourself. And remember I do Tori. Was a pleasure to be here with you to its like that.
Speaker 2: Oh like that, No, charl it's a pleasure to be a pleasure. Now I look like I'm trying to stick my books out. Oh you're gonna teach me how to do cootie.
Speaker 1: Sorry no, but obsidiously we need to talk. We need to talk. And the guy too. I believe that positive energy it's the most important thing they give. We can give it to people. Fight to be negative, fight to be it's so important. I was all with a small hand because I'm a small person. And when I start playing the guitar from the Gypsy, they teach me. Uh, they were good to me. But when I went to school and they started teaching telling me the students. Oh you have a small hand, you are aware, you a pretty Why you want to play guitar? And I said, excuse me, I want to play it there and I will, I will, And they try to bring me down, Tori, because guitar an instrument for girls, you know, and you got to be powerful, and you have to say why not, why not? I'm going to try it. I can do it. I can't do it. That conversation is important, Tory, if everybody listen to it. Because you succeed, you are a survivor. I'm proud of you. But there are many people that love to put down others. You cannot see that you're no good. You will never make a give up. That's no good. That's no good. You can do it, don't give back and try yourself. And I and very honored to be here and say that, are very surprise happy? Or why you became seen a little girl so spoiled with so much money, So much money, Tori, and so much a point because your parents don't want to spoil you. There's nothing they can do. It was surrounded by.
Speaker 2: Money and then you never entitled since birth.
Speaker 1: I want to let you know you survive. You say okay, I can make it. My money, I can make it. I will survive. I like you very much. I was happy when they called me. I said sorry, we like you to talk to you. I need many things to say to Tori. You are a survivor. You are impossible to be break. And when you got bad moment like they remember what Charld told you. I'm Tory. I'm fine. Okay, that's right, okay, and so Honor. I'm happy to be here. And your father in heaven might be a smiley big God that little girl. You know your folt, that you were like him. I got it the d n A, the d n A. Thank God that you don't want to your father. I want to fight. I wanta will fight in d NA. Thory, you got the DNA, and don't forget.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I heard you had boys, Pat, And I'm glad that.
Speaker 1: You and your brother make a team. We will make a team. Make a team.
Speaker 3: H