Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: Don't be a dusky because right now you want.
Speaker 3: It's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 2: So if you ever feel I need to be a dunky man, he be with the hero.
Speaker 3: Did she get donk today? Please?
Speaker 2: Doesn't? I had to come Donkey of the day.
Speaker 3: The breakfast Club. Bitch you, yes, donkey today?
Speaker 1: For Wednesday, March thirteenth goes to a forty five year old Texas mother named Jennifer Lynn ROSSI salut to Jennifer Lynn Rossy. She's a mother, and I understand going above and beyond.
Speaker 3: For our kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, we all should, all right, don't let nobody play with your churn. You have to be willing to go scorched earth. You have to be willing to burn everything to the ground to protect your child. But you don't want to put yourself in a position where you.
Speaker 3: Go too hard and end up in jail.
Speaker 1: Okay, because if you do something to protect your child and it causes you to lose your freedom, then you won't be here to protect your child anyway, So it defeats.
Speaker 3: The whole purpose. All right.
Speaker 1: It's so easy to get tricked off the street as a parent because if somebody messages with your child. God forbid, somebody hurts your child, that is a good enough justification to knock always.
Speaker 3: But the law is still the law.
Speaker 1: So if you, you know, go to seek parental revenge because somebody message your child and you break the law, then well are you going to jail? That's what happened to Jennifer Rossi. See, her son was getting a slightly bully, meaning somebody was stealing from him at school, Okay, stealing his drink to be more specific. So Jennifer decided to take matters in her own hands and teach this defa lesson. Let's call to ABC seven News for the report.
Speaker 4: Please you know also knew this morning. A mother from San Antonio is behind bars after she allegedly tainted a gatorade for her son's classmate. Court records say that the forty five year old mixed to lemon juice, vinegar, salt, and gatorade together in a sports bottle before instructing her ten year old to give it to his classmate, who had stolen his drink the day before. But shortly after the child consumed the drink, he became sick and was taken to the hospital. Now, though the drink was non toxic, Jennifer Rossi was still charged with injury to a child causing bodily injury.
Speaker 1: Now, let me tell you something. It was non toxic, though, right, it was non toxic. But let me tell that young man, sometime you could have swallowed a lot worse.
Speaker 3: Pause.
Speaker 1: Okay, yo, Lemon salt, vinegar, gatorade. That ain't nothing with ingredients to clean the sink. Okay, you chase that down with a shot of apple, side of vinegar. Now you have created a concoction for steady and healthy weight loss. But think of all the other things that could have been in that drink, like bodily fluids okay, could have been urine, could have been vaginal discharge, could have been the seeming of an eight month old Siberian husky. There's a lot of different things mama could have put in that drink. You're lucky she didn't hit you with some good old fashioned roots.
Speaker 3: Yes, voodoo, say voodoo.
Speaker 4: Jest.
Speaker 1: See, I know some women. I know some women you play with their kids. They gonna give you something to drink that will make you fought uncontrollably for duration to set spell. Okay, not no normal farts either, the kind that are never silent, loud, aggressive, probably even burn a little when the past through your ainus. Can you imagine never being able to silently fart ever again?
Speaker 3: And every time you fought it hurts.
Speaker 1: That's what would happened to you if you play with the wrong person's kids. So you kind of got off easy. Okay, Lemon salt and vinegar. That ain't nothing but a douche douche.
Speaker 5: Right, excuse me, No, it's not you put some salt and get yeah right on fire.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, it's just vinegar.
Speaker 5: It's vinegar and something else.
Speaker 3: But it ain't no salt. Okay.
Speaker 1: Now, Jennifer's a nurse, and she, like you just said in me, she says she knows the mixture to be non toxic. Correct, But the victim still got sick. Okay, you know why the victim got sick. Probably dehydrated. Little boy probably didn't have enough water in the system. That's salt and vinegar. Drive his ass right up. But once again, you're lucky you didn't end up somewhere coughing up a frog, young man. Okay, stop stealing from people, young man. But that's not why we are here. We are here because his parents are adults. We must make better decisions. We must make better choices because we must believe in the golden rule. Yes, what you do to someone will ultimately come back to you. You shouldn't do to someone else's child what you wouldn't want done to yours. But that said, there was other ways the hands of the situation. A phone call to the principal, go one call to the teachers, a phone call.
Speaker 3: To the child's parents.
Speaker 1: Better yet, pull up to the school and complain the child's parents, See the child's parents face to face and figure it out. I know that sometimes you can't wait for others to do it. You want to take things into your own hands. I agree with that, unless that thing you're taking into your own hands is somebody else's child.
Speaker 3: Because now you gotta smoke with me as a parent.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know that my son was the dad and he had no business stealing your child's drink, But you don't have no business doing something that could potentially hurt my child. Now I need a piece of your hair. Okay, I need a piece of your hair to take it to my.
Speaker 3: Doctor, you know, and one little mix, one little mix, walk up to you right after school and.
Speaker 1: Now I'm gonna have you sexually attracted the Golden Retrievers for.
Speaker 3: The rest of your life. Are the duration of such spell?
Speaker 1: Please give Jennifer linn Rossi the sweet sounds of the Hamilton's police You.
Speaker 6: Oh the day, oh the day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got that stupid look on your face him. You are totally wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, thank you.
Speaker 5: You gave the little boy who was hospitalized too much smoke. First of all, should what if he was poor and didn't have his own juice?
Speaker 3: You don't even know this.
Speaker 2: Are you stealing from my kid and bullying my kid?
Speaker 3: Though? But you can't steal from my and my.
Speaker 2: Kid ain't got no gatorad. He thirsty all day long. We said bullying.
Speaker 3: Bullying, that's what they call it, slightly bullying.
Speaker 2: Oh, because he stole the gatorad.
Speaker 3: I guess he had been harassed. He always harassed.
Speaker 2: The little harassed my son.
Speaker 3: He always harassed my son.
Speaker 2: A little short, little kid kids back, can't do anything back.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know if the little boy is short all.
Speaker 6: And if you said harassed, that means they probably complained before he was harassed, and now I complain.
Speaker 2: They don't do nothing.
Speaker 6: And this little kid, your little son is still bullying myself, stealing from I got something for you.
Speaker 2: Now you're gonna die rhea all day.
Speaker 5: So this is built up, yes from okay, the sort of little concoction.
Speaker 2: She probably complained and they did nothing.
Speaker 3: Why you didn't do stuff like that anyway? Anyway?
Speaker 5: What if he was allergic the vinegar?
Speaker 3: What if he was allergic to? Like? What if?
Speaker 2: From my son and bullying?
Speaker 1: But she shouldn't be trying to hurt the other little boy too. There's other way in the hand of that Jesus. She's a forty five year old woan, it's ten year ol.
Speaker 5: Kids were talking about teach his son how to kick him, and the gonads that that.
Speaker 3: Could work too. You got to teach you kids just stick up for yourself.
Speaker 2: He's trying to raise a little sciences.
Speaker 6: Serial killers, short little sons and they're just big ass football player. Now I got to kick him in the us And then then he dragged my son all through the playground.
Speaker 3: Make it worse. Why are you bullied as a kid?
Speaker 5: I was okay, I can now, Lord, somebody's stole his juice.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: The mom messed up. The mom shouldn't say give the boy his mom should have sayd nothing?
Speaker 3: Mom?
Speaker 2: Should you? You shouldn't said nothing?
Speaker 3: Know, the mom shouldn't have did that to the little boy at all.
Speaker 2: Little child. The boy shouldn't be bullying my child.
Speaker 3: But there's other ways to handle that.
Speaker 2: Mmm all right, well, thanks for that. Donkey Today.
Speaker 1: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you.
Speaker 3: Get the horns. Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club