Speaker 1: Big Bank.
Speaker 2: You don't be on nothing, I be on okay, So let me ask bring you Big Facts.
Speaker 3: Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com live.
Speaker 4: From the Culture Lab and the ats time for that Big Facts, Big Bank.
Speaker 1: What Up, Baby, j What up? DJ scream, I'm here.
Speaker 4: We are welcoming today to one and only Adam twenty two from No Jumper and Break Baby.
Speaker 1: They are here. What's up?
Speaker 5: What's so?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: Feelings with what brings you out to the beautiful city of Atlanta.
Speaker 7: It started with Cam Newton is down to have you on this podcast, and then I figured I would hit you guys up and then we.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was just random.
Speaker 7: But we spent the whole day with young girl, uh, and then we spent like a whole day with Woody's a hot topic out here. So we just kind of got a whole bunch of shit done in like four days.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they laughing. This is a good guy. So I think I think the let's just jump straight.
Speaker 4: I think I think one of the reasons this happened, and we've been talking for some years about us coming to your joint, your you come to ours is. There was a quote that was saying, you say the quote Atlanta media don't have much doing on what was the proper quote because everybody blew up my phone about it.
Speaker 1: I can't even remember anymore, but it was something like that.
Speaker 7: It was like, yeah, Atlanta might be kind of number one in the conversation about the most popular rappers coming out in the last ten years, but we haven't necessarily seen the Atlanta media space get as big as New York or LA. And I did specify that I felt like you guys were basically like the biggest podcast out here.
Speaker 1: I don't think this.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's no dissing, no ship though, because it really it really like like, man, you know, the South always want to be late to bloom on ship because it's you know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, bloom but late to get the proper recognition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying, Like, like you look at the ship.
Speaker 2: Niggas like Prince and p and cash Money probably to go through trying to be you knowles South.
Speaker 7: He's like, come on, man, well, but I'm like, I'm not even quoting it correctly because the real quote was there was another personality Ray Daniels who said that a No Jumper or a Vlad TV could not have been created in Atlanta because everybody in Atlanta has guns. And I think that's really what sparked the conversation because obviously we gotta be like, hey, we got guns too, Hey, acknowledge us everybody. He said a no Jumper or a Vlad could not have been created in Atlanta because everybody has guns and there's too much of a street culture going on, which y'all wouldn't bet.
Speaker 1: No, this is, this is wouldn't be out that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let me let me let me say because ra is my man, and I may be I'm, I'm. This is my interpretation of what the gist of what he was saying is. Basically, it's like when it comes to Flad and when it comes to like the No Jumpers, even like with the Acts and you know, like those types of shows, like they're similar platforms like us, but sometimes you guys are a lot more controversial and touch on a lot of things or have a lot more personal opinions when it comes to certain things. So when it comes to that, it's like Atlanta's a small place, no matter how big it seems. So for you to be able to move around comfortably, you're gonna run into somebody that you had an opinion about.
Speaker 1: Somebody you had to do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's gonna go down, it's gonna go up.
Speaker 2: What you think about emotional ass La though, you know that we feel entitled to everything. So the amount of threats that come through over there, and you know they play boy in La too, So like the gun thing is like, man, every everybody that's ewhere.
Speaker 1: So I guess, ray, this is my first time here. Ship is being one.
Speaker 2: But I guess what Jade saying and what rape I was saying. Will Yeah, it can't be nowhere. Niggas go niggas. I don't know, it's everywhere like that. I don't know why. So y'all must not be offending niggas game.
Speaker 7: But this is the thing is if you if you really want to be a media personality who blows up, whether it's academics or Charleston White or whoever, it's like, you really got to be willing to offend people. And I will agree. Atlanta has an amazing community hip hop wise. We saw that at that Drew Sky thing, everybody coming together. There's so much love and respect, and it feels like everybody knows each other and ship And I'll be honest with you, there's a way better vibe than damn near anything hip hop oriented that you're gonna hit up in l A.
Speaker 1: Like it's just the.
Speaker 7: People really like it just seems like there's a good vibe in the air.
Speaker 1: It's gonna cast you out, basically.
Speaker 7: But if you want to be an academic, Sir Charleston White, you have to be willing to fuck the You gotta be willing to like really say some ship. You gotta say, hey, young thug might be the fucking coolest dude in the world, and he might have the most power out here, but guess what his new song.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 7: And here's why, Like, if you really want to stand out as a media personality, and what I just said is not what Charleston White would say. Charleston White, would you know, say the worst, most defensive thing you could think of. And that's kind of like what gets him a consistent amount of attention.
Speaker 8: Com Do you feel like when you when you make that decision to fuck the vibe up so that you can gain that notoriety. Do you agree that it puts you in a box that limits your mobility.
Speaker 1: Nah, you.
Speaker 6: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: What I'm saying is it puts you in a box that limits your mobility to the point where you can't just go to fucking Magic City on Monday. Charles Sidis is outside and a lot of these other people are not.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, but we gotta be a nigga like him. You gotta be a nigga like.
Speaker 5: He's everything I say, all the type of crazy shit.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be outside too. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I don't be saying to the ones that that that if end you give what I'm saying, they definitely start first, and then you want to do this trolls shit. I really just came out the streets. I know that I'm gonna go farther than you with this troll shit. Leave me alone. You get what I'm saying. And I feel like it's no difference between the kids that's loading up on Instagram saying the same crazy shit. But they holding up guns, they saying all types of stuff, and they still coming outside. I think that they know that the controversy is kind of boosting them off into a certain place at a certain point.
Speaker 7: That's a big part of why break Baby is a great host on No Jumper and Shit is that and why he consistently will say shit or have takes that go viral is because he every week will say something that will make me just like WHOA, I can't believe he said that, either because he's being so honest about how shit works in the streets, or he's saying something where it's clear that he's willing to a people, whether it's people close to him or people who are like on the other side of shit. But I think that he's kind of taking that in and realize that if he wants to be something in the media space, he's going to have to be the guy who's willing to have a take that other people are scared to say like that. Like I think with Charleston wider with academics, the reason why it works is because they say shit that people really agree with, even if it's abrasive.
Speaker 1: Now, if you're just a dickhead, that's the other side of it.
Speaker 7: You could just be a dickhead and like you might go viral and shit, but you're not going to gain that Like loving Fan base if you're just an asshole on camera, Like people have to be able to tell that you also mean the shit you're saying, you know, yeah, sure.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had a moment where you just you know you it might've been a day later, a week later, a month later, we like, damn, I might have went too far, Like oh, yeah, you just so, how do you because now now it already came out, so it's already out there, it's in the universe.
Speaker 1: So at that point, how do you fix that?
Speaker 4: Have you ever had to apologize, make a personal conversation, shoot a DM or you just standing on him?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of that. I don't want to stand on some then if I don't really believe it.
Speaker 7: But I also like, before I go on the podcast and talk about a topic, usually I give it some thought and think about, like what my actual opinion is, And I feel like that's an important part of it though, Like if you're just constantly jumping out the window and saying shit you gotta apologize for, then you know you might not really be cut out for this. You might need to work on your temperature.
Speaker 2: At because it's a lot of people that double back on what they say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's like a lot of shit.
Speaker 2: No yeah, yeah, yeah, but as okay, learning the media, you're gonna say some stuff online where you like, man, you could have kept that in a private conversation or like or on one of these podcasts where it's like you get so comfortable that you you might say something and it might really be that, but you intensifying it by putting it out there in the world coming.
Speaker 5: From just against perspective, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And that's where I learned, like oh yeah, some of these conversations, I just gotta go light on the topic, like he already know.
Speaker 5: What's happening, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But when you when you when you take off now they want to see what the outcome of the situation is, you know what I'm trying to say, Like in there sit there control both sides like oh, you're gonna slide, Oh you said this about him like I just had really be a PI and I ain't really mean it like that. You the fans keep this shit going like sharing all the way up. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I think I'm gonna I'm gonna just give an example, like I had a situation we were interviewing Candy, which is a dear friend of mine. I love her to death. I have the utmost respect for her.
Speaker 6: And she was.
Speaker 8: Talking about her in vitro fertilization process.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 8: You know, I'm off the cuff, so I'm thinking, like all kinds of funny shit jokes, whatever, whatever.
Speaker 6: So she said that she got her.
Speaker 8: In vitro fertilization done and she had some eggs left over.
Speaker 6: So I said, what did you do with him? Did you fry him as a joke?
Speaker 8: But the people in the comments, like it was people in the comments that really thought that, Like I was serious, Like, oh my god, you're making a joke of women that can't have children and all that shit.
Speaker 6: And I would never do that.
Speaker 8: But it's like sometimes it's people out there that don't understand or that want to make something bigger than what it is. And you have to just have the discernment to be able to know like what you mean and what you meant from the heart and just leave it at that and not feed into that shit.
Speaker 7: And if it was just you and your homegirls sitting at brunch and you made that, yeah it would have been and you know exactly, like what her temperature is you might not have made the same joke with your super religious friend who doesn't laugh at anything exactly.
Speaker 1: Probably wouldn't even have a friend like that.
Speaker 7: But like in general, like I see that all the time where Joe Budden had an eclipping went viral where the girl on his podcast, Wilsa Afford, she was talking about her period and Joe goes.
Speaker 1: You still get that because she's a little older. But I thought it was tough.
Speaker 3: People were really like, all it's age shaming. It's terrible. It's it's harassment. Just like, bro, if they're friends, Like, I think that's it was funny as fuck. That's the exact kind of joke that I would love to I was jealous. I didn't think of that, that's a good joke. The world just was sensitive. We say that the world just.
Speaker 2: Those sensitive because it's like now now you just like the abortion, it's like you just like it's like those eggs.
Speaker 1: Are kids things like that.
Speaker 6: I'm like, bro, it's a joke, Like what the hell.
Speaker 7: But you gotta be willing to have those conversations of fand random people, and you have to be able to tell the difference between like important people in your industry being angry at you for a joke you made versus like getting But even if it's.
Speaker 8: The important people in the industry that are angry, if I'm being true to myself and this is really how I feel and really what I believe, and I know for a fact that I didn't mean any harm, I excuse you important industry people for offending you.
Speaker 6: But at the end of the day, like I don't.
Speaker 4: Give a fuck, what's the what's the what's the fine line though, of the person that you don't want to sit with, that you're uncomfortable sitting with, Like you know, as a media person, you got to have got to have a conversation with anybody.
Speaker 1: But this is the.
Speaker 4: Fine line of Like, we have our morals in a space where we probably won't sit with certain people just from a moral standpoint, what's the fine line of that for y'all?
Speaker 7: I mean certain people, you know, if you feel if I feel like someone is being disingenuous, if they're hating on somebody, but their perspective is intended to smear somebody, you know, Like there was just the other day, there was like a smaller podcast crew that I was checking out on Instagram, and I'm thinking, oh, yeah, I could, I could probably do some good content if I did an interview with these guys. And I keep scrolling down and I see them shitting on some other podcasters who I fuck with, And it's not that they're shitting on them, but I feel like they're they're not really telling the whole story. They're they're taking news and gossip and they're kind of shaping the narrative that I don't feel like is honest. And so to me, I would feel like it was fucked up for me to have those people on if I felt like they were going to talk about somebody that I care about in such a way that it's totally fine. I have interviews with people who hate Glad and fucking don't like act or don't like whoever. Yeah, that's fine, But it's like, if you're if your critique feels dishonest, then I feel like that's that's where I don't want to go with it. And also, I mean, if you really feel like somebody is really like spread and hate and if you feel like they're gonna potentially like if even like a couple hundred people watching your podcast are gonna watch somebody like say some real hateful shit and latch onto it and and resonate with it. That can be kind of risky or even like you know, when we would always have Kryptmac on the podcast, It's like at some point we kind of came to an agreement, like you could talk about your ops, but like please don't like name them, Please don't be using any like slang terms to disrespect them. That's like there's just like a different line. If you start to feel like people are using your platform to like create real street situations, all of a sudden, that starts to feel like a bad use of your platform as well.
Speaker 8: Okay, now that you now that, like you brought that up, I got a two part question that I want to ask you because in the past you've had like your own battle or you've had your own situation where there have been like racist, culture vulture allegations or whatever against you and no jump or whatever. So I want you to kind of speak to your side of those allegations. And then the second part is I want you to talk about some of the some of the fucking some of the things that you've done, like community wise and for the culture that would kind of offset those allegations.
Speaker 6: That were made against you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, I don't even know the racist thing, Where did that come from? I feel like it mostly just comes from like, oh, you you're white and you're interview with a bunch of rappers and sometimes you have like, you know, challenging conversations with them.
Speaker 1: I feel like that label was kind of inevitable.
Speaker 7: But you know, I feel like I just got to go out into the world and do the best content I can, have the best conversations I can, and just try to, you know, just make the best ship that I can. And that's like the only thing that's gonna put space between people saying that. I feel like every day I go into work and just try to do the best ship I can to make the culture entertained and happy and try to dip and dive around that ship.
Speaker 2: They try to say that he's the slave owner because he employs all black people that that's in gangs, and they knowing that drama coming with just all type of bs, Like I'll be just laughing because he actually is genuine though, but he got accolades in there.
Speaker 7: I feel like you probably hear more of it than I do because You're kind of like the stand in for like anything I do that might be controversial, They're gonna come to him and quiz him about it before I hear about I'm kind of in my own world sometimes.
Speaker 6: If City is kind of like the Fall guy.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to be the guy. It's just like I'm I've been.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's closer to the bullshit, so they get to him first before they're able to even get to where you are, because he's he's he's around.
Speaker 2: But anytime one of the people, even though like anytime one of his people close to him, Fall just was like might go back to the streets and make a mistake.
Speaker 5: He always there, Like the Bill, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you play, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You go to the projects and all that, But you can't even expect somebody like that to keep on coming back. That you got a platform where you taking.
Speaker 1: You gotta understand.
Speaker 5: No jetpro on the blacklist from mainstream artists.
Speaker 7: For real, No formally, but I mean certainly you notice who you get and who you don't get.
Speaker 5: We don't get no rollouts, which is which.
Speaker 7: Is good at that because I hate the goddamn rollout. But at the same time, it's like, I feel like we have to go off personal relationships because we're not necessarily like you know, accepted by the industry as much.
Speaker 2: So we really dealing with the underground and the up and coming and giving them a platform where they can speak. They piece that people can know they personality and they can still do their thing.
Speaker 1: You try to reach out, y'all, try to reach out.
Speaker 7: To these Yeah, I mean we reach out me, Remo, Laura, my publicist. We all reach out to people all the time and just try to line shit up. But you know, in lieu of being able to, you know, get the biggest name artists on the podcast, we kind of have like realized that our real strength is like the underground and the street level dudes. That's really like kind of what we've chosen to focus on is just doing stuff before people pop off and just really documenting people who are like.
Speaker 1: Still kind of on this when you go get the real conversation too.
Speaker 7: And I feel like that endears you to people so much because they see you as oh, if I get a little bit more motion, that's like a real opportunity, Whereas they might look at the breakfast club and be like, well, I gotta be fucking gigantic to get on there. So I feel like that has kind of become our lane as time went by. I really kind of started with the SoundCloud rappers, and then we like as we expanded, just moved into like really looking at every important city in the in the country and just being like, all right, let's like keep our ear to the ground in terms of finding the young talent coming out of there or the new talent.
Speaker 4: What what was the biggest no Jumper moments so far? Like this conversation that you sitting down you have and he like it is kind of surreal. I can't even believe I'm talking to whoever that may be her shirt.
Speaker 1: Free Jeff Definitely.
Speaker 7: I was, Uh, I was in London and I'm just kicking it with Juice World, and he just walks me over to Thugs trailer and it's just like I see him talking to and I see him saying something like it's my boy Adam, you should fuck with him, and then like, uh, he doesn't immediately come over to me or anything, but then as he's going on stage, he walks right towards me on the way to the stage, and he just goes, We're gonna do a little interview. But then he goes on stage, and the whole time I'm thinking, does he mean like right now or is he talking like in the future. So the whole time I'm watching him perform, I'm googling and just trying to come up with questions on the spot. And then finally I just get like twenty five thirty minutes. And at that time he had not done an interview for like five six years or some shit. He had totally given up on interviews. After that, he did a bunch of more interviews, but uh, that was definitely probably like the biggest artists in their prime that I ever had, And it was just so I couldn't believe it was happening. It was just like, I cannot fucking I haven't seen this guy do an interview in so long, and he's just sitting down with me in London like it's nothing.
Speaker 1: That was just that was the craziest shit, And it's like my favorite rather you had just stuff already read.
Speaker 7: It, yeah, And I mean even in like the thirty minutes that we had, he gave us like a bunch of quotes that went super viral. He told Little nas X that it shouldn't have came out as gay, and it was like it was so obvious to me, like when he's saying it that he was saying, I feel like, maybe you shouldn't have said that because it's gonna fuck.
Speaker 1: Your career up and the culture that we're in, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 7: But I'm sitting there thinking, like, bro, when the media here is that they're gonna clip that shit and they are gonna lose all context of what you were trying to actually say.
Speaker 1: But he's not. He's not playing the media game.
Speaker 7: He's just literally saying whatever he thinks at any given time, and that definitely just made that even more special that that one stands out. But I mean, obviously like the xxx T and Tassi on interview back in the day is like the other one. That was just seeing an artist go from like damn he or nothing to like one of the biggest artists in the world in the course of like a couple of years, and then he gets killed and my interview is like the main thing that's out there for people to understand who he was. That really like sold me on this is super fucking important, Like I have to really go hard with this. This is way more than I knew I was signing up for.
Speaker 1: So you gave for real full disclosure.
Speaker 7: Never done anything sexual with a man, dead, homies, heterosexual.
Speaker 1: So why you post that ship? What you want to do.
Speaker 7: As an April Fools prank the day it was on. I wish I did it on a random day. That would have been way better.
Speaker 1: People people believe it what they think.
Speaker 7: For sure, Like, uh, the craziest moment was Kwando Rondo accepting or telling me that he respected me for living my truth and coming out and being the real me. And you could imagine he's really from the hood. That's probably not the easiest thing for him to say. And I had to tell him like, bro, I was just fucking around. That's a joke. And he's like oh, and he looked he looked bummed, like.
Speaker 1: That ship was there. Yeah, that was My daughter takes me. It was up crazy. He's living on the page.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's still up man crazy. That that's that's total freedom, bro, play like that. That's total freedom. You don't give a damn.
Speaker 1: They said anything else.
Speaker 4: When how did the sexual pornographic vibes get implemented into the brand.
Speaker 1: Like when did this. I don't know when it started. It seemed like it just.
Speaker 7: Happened, Honestly, it like started to happen like when I met my wife, Like we just kind of we're just hella open minded and like I remember within like a couple of days of us hanging out, we were just fucking and we just facetimed some girl we know, and the girl just watched this bang for like half hour.
Speaker 1: Sober. Yeah, sober at that time. I was not sober that often again, but I just kept going from there.
Speaker 7: Like at some point we started plug Talk only plug talk dot com, which is our adult podcast. It's the plug Talk is the best, the only podcast where the plug where the host smashed the guests.
Speaker 1: That's a new theme song that he said exactly. We got him to do the jingle. It's just rolling out now.
Speaker 2: So I mean I might jump off the porch with He talks about it a lot. He's very we'd be at them only fan parties. Man, you can see something walk by like man ship, im like do go okay for real quick?
Speaker 7: Yeah, There's been a few times where we've been at like porn parties, and he'll just kind of like look at me glazed eyes and be like, you don't even know how much better it is going to these kind of parties than the type of parties I grew up going to.
Speaker 1: And I honestly it's not as much like public sex as you.
Speaker 7: Would think, but it's got a lot of hot girls who are flirtatious to say the least. So if you're dabbling, it's probably a good time.
Speaker 2: If you got a good test result and within how many.
Speaker 1: Days is it you ain't been tested? No, I'm had what is it? Because? No? Two weeks? Like two weeks? No? Because remember we were in there.
Speaker 5: My boy he like he's like yeah, he's trying to shoot real quick. And she's like she's like I haven't been tested like we could.
Speaker 1: And I'm like I'll take the wow. Yeah.
Speaker 8: So let me ask you this, going back to the plug talk and the whole like OnlyFans and you know, like porn thing, how did you, as a man get into the space where you were comfortable enough to be able to watch other men fuck your wife.
Speaker 7: Honestly, I'm just kind of a freaky guy, and uh, it's like the stuff we were doing like I didn't even think I was going to do like real porn scene.
Speaker 6: Was it a gradual process or like yeah.
Speaker 7: We had kind of talked about it, and it's like we thought it would be fun, just like on a purely sexual level. We had talked about like swapping with another couple and stuff, and we were like, well, if we're going to do that, we gotta do it on camera. And then it's like, well, if she's going to do her debut with another guy, we got to really hype that up and make it its own.
Speaker 8: So you were kind of like in producer directorial mode.
Speaker 7: I'm always on viral mode, so you know, I'm always thinking about what's going to move the needle. And it's like at first, like people always try to point out like another podcast that I did like a couple of years before, where I said that I wouldn't do it, and it's the truth is is that the porn show just kind of like slowly when you get into it, well, yeah, yeah, the demon enters into your body, ORNs start growing up, and all of a.
Speaker 1: Sudden, one day you're just straight porn demon.
Speaker 7: I don't know, but it's like even my girl when my girl got on only fans. When we first started dating, I'm like, what are you gonna do on there? She's like, I'll probably just like finger myself and stuff. And then, like you know, three days in, she's like, can I give your head for OnlyFans? And all of a sudden, you're doing ship you thought you weren't gonna do, and uh, I don't know. I mean like fucking my girl with another dude is like, I don't dread it. People think it's like a bad day at work. That's a pretty good day of work for me. That's fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, smutter out. She deserves it. You do something, you do it? Yeah, yeah, do that other ship? You go eventually do that? What the gay thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're here, bro, you're too comforable in the rule with another nigga.
Speaker 1: We did that. We're kids. Yeah yeah, we're still doing it. You know what I'm saying. If you like that, when you're like it, you gotta be honest with you. No, you don't.
Speaker 2: You don't even can't even get aroused with no nigga around because you're ignorant, you know what I'm saying. Because when you standing, if I'm on top of it and you're standing back. What are you looking at?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's see the ass seeks a nigga.
Speaker 7: It's like watching a porno while you're making a porner. Huh, listen you say what so it's you can't like you could you could watch a porno, right, Yeah, it's like I'm watching a porner while I'm making a porner.
Speaker 1: But you in there with meat. I don't gotta crab it or nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh nobody you you Hey, you flirting with it too? I got you flirting with it, bro, I gotta you said you'll never.
Speaker 1: Do the other ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah, nobody wants to see me do some gay ship. If that wanted me to, I still would have done it. But I'm just saying I'm not even incentivized to do it because nobody wants to see that. Like literally, nobody shows up in the plug requesting that.
Speaker 2: And so you so your wife, like we were never in a point scene with your wife or a woman and a dude.
Speaker 1: Do they youtta kiss it? I don't do. I kiss the girls, but she doesn't kiss the dudes. Oh but she's sucking the dude. Did Yeah? And you kissing? No, wash your mouth out, brush your teeth.
Speaker 7: Then we can get back to being the normal couple after the porn scene.
Speaker 1: But for sure I'm not.
Speaker 7: But you realize how freaky you are versus other dudes because in the orgy type environment or whatever, like you be fucking the girl and then you pull out and the other guy you think he's about the fuck her.
Speaker 1: No, he's eating her out. He did it.
Speaker 7: I've seen it in front of my eyes, and I realized, like, oh, okay, I'm not as freaky as y'all.
Speaker 2: Okay, you might want, you might want, So look, I don't got to explain myself.
Speaker 1: I know I don't come.
Speaker 2: Look, so do you feel that it's cool for a man to a female eat his ass?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 7: It's such a bonus when they decided to do that because I never expected.
Speaker 1: And then they do it, and I'm like, oh my god, you are filthy, Like what the fuck? Believe it?
Speaker 2: White people did different than Black people, though I don't think I can stumble seeing.
Speaker 7: The The most recent ass eating that I received was from a beautiful black woman and I did not see it coming.
Speaker 1: She grabbed my leg, hoisted it up. She went to town. YO. Turn the ar on.
Speaker 6: His honesty, I with his honesty like.
Speaker 1: Bring her up, bring herund the screen so that we can get a judgment. Call. Uh you got a picture.
Speaker 7: I felt like the luckiest man on earth. My girl was riding my dick, and all of a sudden, this girl starts doing this, and I'm just like, holy fuck.
Speaker 1: Oh manka, So yeah, I don't not open on the camera. Please. She could work in Magic City? Right, what is the the light skinned one?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, So this is the one that as she's interesting looking.
Speaker 2: Okay, interesting, all right, yeah, that's what she ain't never ever did it to know black man.
Speaker 5: She ain't never had sex with a black man in her life, that black girl.
Speaker 1: And I was very troubled by that. So you have we got like in the point scene, you got Grosstein's head to lead. Nah, I'm along for the rod. I'm a trooper.
Speaker 7: We got to get the job done, you master troller bro. I'm being honest, Like, people don't realize once you start doing the porn. Now it starts to feel less like fuck, yeah, we're all having sex, and more like, all right, let's get the shit done. We're all gonna work together. We're gonna get this thing done. Because you know, nobody wants to leave at eight pm. You want to get out of there at five pm or whatever. So it's like, you know, we need we need forty minutes of content. Well, let's get the work. I'm being real man. Anyone who does porn can tell you it's a job. We gotta work on this project together. Let's get to town. Let's get doing it.
Speaker 1: This is a job. Let's get it. Let's get her to the job. Though.
Speaker 8: So before the porn you were a very heavy add BMX rider.
Speaker 6: Yep, how did you get into that?
Speaker 7: When I was twelve, that was just like the cool shit to do around town. All the kids were riding bikes.
Speaker 6: And I just started between BMX and regular bike riding.
Speaker 7: For like the people that don't know freestyle BMX is like, you know, the kids in the neighborhood were just like bunny hopping over a little trash cans and doing wheelies down the street and stuff. And that was just how everybody in my neighborhood was getting around when they were like twelve years old. And then I just got like way deeper than everybody else into the magazines and the videos and filming, and you know, everybody else got cars by the time I was graduating high school and I was just still so into it, and I ended up moving to New York City because that was like where the best BMX scene in the world was at the time, and I just spent years and years just riding around every day with all these dudes out there, just going to skate parks and riding in different neighborhoods all over New York. Right and after I was only in New York for like a year or two, and I started a website about BMX bikes and it just blew up. And that was like the next ten years of my life just riding about bikes and and you know, doing interviews with people and stuff like that. And then at some point I realized that YouTube and Facebook and Twitter are gonna be huge, so I really started to invest time into that, and then I started interviewing, like doing a formal podcast, and like as soon as I started doing the podcast, I was also going to all these underground rap shows around LA and shit, like basically like the SoundCloud Rap wave, and I just started interviewing a bunch of rappers that I was around, and all of a sudden, those were getting just way more views than what I was doing in the BMX shit, and like I have been like a lifelong obsessed hip hop fan, but yeah, at that point, it was like, oh shit, this is how I can actually have involvement in it because I was always just listened to it and was just watching videos and that was just a normal night with me and my BMX friends. We'd just sit on the couch and watch rap videos for hours and hours and hours smoking weed. And you know, I was a big fan of his music right before I got into the No Jumper thing.
Speaker 8: Because you know, Jumper actually came out of a verse of one of Gucci Man's songs.
Speaker 7: The Goat Yeah, Yeah ninety five airbacks because I'm a dope runner ball like an athlete, but got No Jumper's breaks, which I thought was a great metaphor for what I was doing. Because I kind of knew that I couldn't get the A listers. I'm like, I'm going to interview underground wrappers, managers, people who work at labels, DJs, whoever, like anyone I can get in with to try to like just get as many cool interviews as possible. So when Gucci says I'm bond like an athlete, but got no jumper.
Speaker 1: He's saying, you know, I made my money doing other things.
Speaker 7: But I still got it on the court, which I found pretty inspirational at that time.
Speaker 1: You know, hello, how long you've been doing it?
Speaker 7: Damn near ten years but really nine. But I was doing the BMX stuff interviews for like a year before that, so it feels like ten, but I'll celebrate ten when we actually get there.
Speaker 1: Also, you you was doing bm in addition didn't working at like that.
Speaker 7: It was working out and we were basically like the biggest thing in our field. But it also was like I just saw there being like so much more opportunity, Like hip hop is just like a thousand times bigger than the BMX shit. So I still will interview BMX riders from time to time. I'll still go pop out at an event or a BMX street ride type thing, but I had just been doing it for like twenty years at that point, and I was just like ready to do something else that felt like more of a challenge. And with no jumper, I felt like, oh, this is insane because I don't even just have to interview rappers. I can interview people with clothing lines and YouTubers and comedians and porns to all these different things I was interested in. So it just felt like incredibly limitless in comparison to the BMX shit, where I was really starting to feel like I have done everything I could possibly do already.
Speaker 4: You know, will you be here about all these podcast deals and then I sports deals and the twenties and thirties and forties and fifties and hundreds of millions and all that?
Speaker 1: What's the path to that? What you think?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 1: How we all get you? Tell me? Man, I have no fuck trying to ask you, because we try.
Speaker 7: I heard Gillian Waller talking about one hundred million dollar podcast offers, and shit, I'm like, Okay, sounds amazing, but I don't I don't personally understand, so I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the recruit the recouping process has to be crazy.
Speaker 7: They do have a lot of ads, but yeah, can you guys talk to him about his Atlanta history because I feel like the world needs.
Speaker 1: To know you guys know. I guess that is unfair because I know I personally don't his way. She called me that's originally that's but didn't go from ship.
Speaker 4: They know, they know, they know what but what didn't go from that to n p A Ship Control Baby, Okay for sure.
Speaker 1: Sanchez, Yeah, Crew Hopper.
Speaker 5: And then after that, so what happened? I know, crew happened.
Speaker 1: I'm still n p A. He's no jumper brick. We got him now, we got him, Save Jesus, go ahead.
Speaker 2: We was nice enough the name because you know, everybody know me and shitty in the streets. But then we wrapping now because we were doing the shitty one ton of shrow sentences and it was NPA Shit Tru, So we thought that was nice enough for the radio.
Speaker 1: And then they like, well.
Speaker 2: Everybody in the industry already knows your name and shitty so they said, was like a cuss word.
Speaker 5: I'm like, all right, go break baby. You know what I'm saying, My mama.
Speaker 2: My first mixtape was Son of a Brick Lady hosted by Scream and Kid, and uh I put a West Coast DJ on there, Adrian Swish, but it was hosted by them, so I was like, son of a Break.
Speaker 1: Lady, Break Baby.
Speaker 2: I grew up all my parents, so that's all I see. You give what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So but I uh I was at the point twenty fourteen or whatever, where I would download like off the hip hop blow that I would check. I would download any song that had a thug feature, and so he had a couple of thug features at the time. So I'm listening to him. And then one day I'm at this like warehouse party talking to some fucking random white girl who was selling on Xanax or something, and she starts talking about how there's.
Speaker 1: This guy, brick Baby, and how he had all these well.
Speaker 7: Had her whole kitchen filled up with just boxes and boxes and boxes and god knows what.
Speaker 1: And I'm like him, I'm like, brick Baby, shit, tro the guy that I've been listening to those songs fromhim's.
Speaker 7: Trapping out your fucking living room. I didn't even meet him from years after that case.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, we were licking it in.
Speaker 2: I ended up we were supposed to fill my first interview the Monday, and I got locked up on Saturday and I had no bill. I was in the county for four years, three and a half. He came home and got right back to it.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 4: How you end up getting from out west to like what was how did that happen?
Speaker 1: How did you get out here.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Now? What happened.
Speaker 2: I got I used to hope so but I got deemed ineligible with my twelfth grade year because I came back from uh boarding school basketball prep school in eleventh grade in Mississippi were playing against my Tellis and all them.
Speaker 1: I come back.
Speaker 2: They started a new little rule about transfers from out of state because the coaches were scouting and all that stuff. Because I got sent off. I had caught a case and then like they was like, you go to juvenile or you can move them out of town. You know what I'm saying. You know, they be reasoning with your parents. So I ended up going to a boarding school out there. I come back Clark like the only place where they was trying to give me action that playing because I don't got no twelfth grade status, you know what I'm saying. So I ended up coming out here. Then twin Is my cousin being the blue and all them. So yeah, shout out to fam. So when I came here, it was five and it was like right at the end of the BMM, but it was still going on. And that's how I got introduced to Atlanta. I was at Clark. Then I ended up getting kicked out of school for uh, like packs oke, How did you meet Pee? Well, that's like my brother in law. Yeah yeah, uh big scene. Yeah, they like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So he was yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So one of Pee Wee's older brothers is my sister and boyfriend. So when Pee Wee came home from prison, were the same age. We on the same mission. I'm already kicked out of school doing my thing. Me and pee we gonna get an apartment together. It's just been that every single Yeah that was in Like he came home like seven, right when Jay Money had the first name, last name, and uh, that was my real introduction to Atlanta's one three. Well, no, Ali Boy was my first. Let me take that back. Yeah, I met Ali first when I was over there with y'all. Yeah, uh, all the way you know everybody east side. Yeah, that's exactly what I was doing. I was with Ali Trouble had just came home with seven and all that, yeah, and all that was going on.
Speaker 5: So I just I was from.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, I was from the trenches.
Speaker 5: And then I got with some people from the trenches out here. It felt comfortable, you know, stayed, yeah, migrated.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, because they're not doing like like the older people out here, they care about the young dudes. They gonna make sure they know one thing. Whatever you do, it get you swimming out there. It's not the same instructure. So I felt like, brother.
Speaker 6: What you mean by that? It's not the same instruction.
Speaker 2: We grew up like our big companies was putting us on the robbing banks and we just rabbing check cashers.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was not like where you're able to be.
Speaker 5: The Yeah, like it's not a spot they can put you in.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna put give you Nobama, try you out and do all that type of stuff because they not doing it. Like like, uh, the Mexicans run the drug cartel world, I mean the drugs where I'm from. Like, if you know some Mexicans, then you don't have to do all that.
Speaker 1: So it's not a trapped area.
Speaker 2: It's either you ribbing, scamming, or you just murdering shit like you you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like out here.
Speaker 2: It's still some gaisous shit going on, but they gonna teach you no money to your spot. Yeah, everybody know I pull it up out here. I was nineteen. I put up on a sixteen year old he up in fifty sixty thousand.
Speaker 5: Them you talk about he he ain't been to school.
Speaker 2: With two years, not like that, not like it's something to glorify, but it's like, damn, it's the truth. When we dropped out of school, we was catching we was going inside banks and you know what I'm saying, all types of stuff like that. So it's different.
Speaker 7: You just might like it might be kind of invisible to you because you've been around it for so long. But there's definitely like a hustler spirit in Atlanta that I think is like the influence of just like how many great entrepreneurs and how many huge artists have like came out of Atlanta. That like there's a real belief in the dream of being able to find the artist to create something out of thin air. And sometimes in la like on more of a street level, it feels like that there's less belief in that for sure.
Speaker 5: Sure, that's crazy, Yeah, y'all.
Speaker 2: Unity I've been here for a long time, Like I have seen two crews beefy, But when it was time to do their features and tours and all that, and then money came into play, they all straightened. Whatever it was and left it to the street level and kept they business business. The street level trinkles over into the business out there to where you can't.
Speaker 6: Even operate, like you can't function.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does sometimes too though y'ays just ain't gonna see Yeah, I know. But as far as the like the overall, they don't be against it, not for sure. Yeah, like if it's like you know, they ain't doing no song together. But like I'm just talking about like run off here.
Speaker 5: Yea, yeah, you know what I'm saying, man, Man, that's all yeah man.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: They said anything else when I get big.
Speaker 1: How did the interview with Pop Smokes a legit killer come about?
Speaker 7: So we know a bunch of people who are real close to him that uh we thought there were actual blood brothers, but it turned out that they were just like real close friends and uh they got in touch with us when he got out, and there was there was talk of a few different people doing the interview, but ultimately I just decided that I felt like I could do a really good job of the interview and it was a story that I thought was important for people to hear. And I feel like, you know, some time like it's so frequent and so common that we interview people that we admire and that have mostly contributed good to the world, And I just thought, like, you know what, this is an important story for us to get the lowdown on, and to me, like the fact that this is a person who did something like extremely evil, I just still felt like this is an important part of hip hop history for us to document. And the truth is is that like coming from the neighbor of thehood, the neighborhood that he's from, It's like this is part of just la street shit too.
Speaker 1: Like everybody I know was dying to see that interview.
Speaker 7: So ultimately, like when I say that, like we don't necessarily get the super A list or interviews, it's like we gravitate more towards the street level shit. I felt like it was almost like my duty to do that shit for our audience because so many people were hitting me up about it and we're curious about who this kid was and shit like that. So ultimately, I didn't have any kind of moral qualms about platforming.
Speaker 1: I thought it was important. Was any part of it uncomfortable? Yeah, just like.
Speaker 7: During it, the fact that he felt so like he had such a hard time expressing any kind of remorse, And you really got like a window into like a young ass kid who just spent like four or five of his developmental years locked up, and yeah, I think you are killed in twenty twenty. And you know, just like he's been trained and molded to like not be able to express remorse even in a situation like that. And I was almost having to like put the words in his mouth, like I said, I use this as an example. I said, if I drive home from here today and I accidentally hit somebody with my car and they die, I'm going to feel horrible, beyond belief. Even if I know in my heart of hearts that I was looking at the road they just walked right out into the street. I did not intend to do this. I'm still going to feel horrible. And when I was saying that, he was like horrible that is He's like that's how I felt. And I was like, damn, that's so crazy that like his upbringing and his street code that he goes by or whatever, and the way that they think of their ops or their their beef situations or whatever, like it was like he was unable to express remorse. Without me kind of like prompting him, and that was like so sad for me to see.
Speaker 1: I ain't see it.
Speaker 2: I ain't see it, but it needs to be trying to basically stick to shit.
Speaker 1: Bro, he made me she shouldn't. What could he say? Why? He said he shot too much movement? Yeah, they pulled up on him and he was trying to fight back.
Speaker 2: Basically, Oh for real, he so do who you interviewed he was to shoot him.
Speaker 7: It's it's unclear, but it kind of seems to me like the person who shot him is probably still locked up. And he was the youngest one, so he ended up taking a certain amount of the charges or something like that. That's that's kind of what he was hinting at off camera. So I feel like he might not have been the one who actually pulled the trigger.
Speaker 2: Well, because in California are they doing that here with the youth?
Speaker 5: And they charged? How they went back and I charged?
Speaker 2: They still charging, getting the whole thing. But if you know you did something, Yeah.
Speaker 5: So in La it ain't no more none of that.
Speaker 2: If you under the age of seventeen or seventeen when you commit that crime, there's no way you could be charged. As an adult, the max time you could get his juvenile life, and it used to be to twenty five, but now it's either twenty three or twenty one.
Speaker 5: So it don't matter how old you was.
Speaker 2: If you was fifteen, you would have did to you was twenty three, But if you're seventeen, you're still doing the same thing.
Speaker 5: You geel what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So this is the first time that we were able to ever see somebody really kill a rapper get out of jail and speak about it.
Speaker 1: Like there's a rapper from up north Sacramento. They just started this shit. Yeah, this is serious.
Speaker 5: It just started like two years ago.
Speaker 7: But this dude X rated from up northern California. He basically got into a shootout, went to go kill somebody I believe with a couple of his friends, and ended up killing the dude's grandma by accident. And he went down for like twenty five years and got out, and like you know, I did an interview with him. I just interviewed him again, but I interviewed him like three four years ago, and he explained that during the interview that like they used his lyrics against him that they can't do legally now they charged him as an adult even though he was underage, which they can't do now. So you know, like I think about somebody like X Rated. I'm doing an interview with him. He killed somebody or was at least involved in killing somebody, and but we had to wait twenty five years to hear his story. And that was the shocking part. I think about the block Star kid who was responsible for the Pop Smoke thing, because you get to hear his story like four years later when he's still very young. And I mean, I guess like the biggest difference between them is Pop Smoke killed the beloved hip hop icon and Blockstar or X Rated killed you know, an older woman that we don't know or was involved with killing.
Speaker 1: And uh, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just felt like it was important for me to be like ideologically consistent, like I've seen, you know, Vlad got someone ship for inter of you a no plug back in the day. I felt like he did the right thing. You let him tell the story in a situation that people really didn't understand at that time.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 2: People interviewing Jiang and Ace and all these rappers that killed the civilian, the person that ain't nobody.
Speaker 5: They don't get no backlash about it. Like if it was if it was the other way.
Speaker 2: Around and popping them across somebody like and he would have been he would have took off hip hop. He would have been you know what I mean, I'm not saying this, you saying what you said. I say, had it been vice versa and it wasn't a move right and he just ended up killing the little dude that killed him just on some random just a different situation, you know what I'm saying. He would have been looked at as like, oh he a popa Drea. He really with what you're saying, rapper, we don't give him no no ship. But when it go be vice versus like he the worst man in the world, like somebody, life is value. Like a seventeen year old repels in La killed the nigga got out did the four years he blowing up?
Speaker 7: He take can and honestly, the block star kid, if he puts on music and if it's halfway good, you're probably gonna see that.
Speaker 6: You gotta look at it like the civilian nigga isn't popular. That's the whole.
Speaker 8: That's the whole, Like difference to the ship, Like this rap nigga is popular, so it's like, so you took one of our heroes. But if it's a regular nigga, like he might be a hero to somebody, but he's not a hero to most like.
Speaker 1: The rap nigga, So that don't make it good.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not saying that that's what shoot somebody here and makes him hated.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm saying that's the difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's yeah, that's and that's why it's like, you can't really be biased down to a point of like, oh, he killed him, so don't platform. But if it goes this way, the platform, dude, you know what I mean, Like you just gotta let that rock.
Speaker 7: And right before I interviewed him, I interviewed Terrence Gangster Williams, who allegedly has like forty plus bodies who do he killed a bunch of gang members in New Orleans back in the day that we don't know. And it's like, is this fair that one person is forbidden from doing interviews because he killed somebody beloved, while I can have a conversation with somebody who killed forty people because it's convenient to me that I don't know who they were. I mean, I just felt like it was more important to be consistent.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but that's in a perfect world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you let do you let like in your interviews, will you always let it all the way right or do y'all do edit? Sometimes there are times where you say, man, we got to take this out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we definitely take stuff out if it's shit the you know, if somebody asked me, like, hey, I said this, I feel like it might incriminate me or whatever. For sure, we're happy to oblige. I mean, when it can get kind of annoying is when people like people will say that like oh, yeah, I broke up with my girl, and then they get back with their girl and they want me to edit the whole fucking interview to make it seem like they were never.
Speaker 6: Broke up with their girl.
Speaker 7: And I'm like, Okay, this feels like you're crossing some kind of line that I don't want to be involved with. Or maybe you should have just not done the interview if you were that unclear on what's going on in your life. But yeah, I mean, I'm not trying to get anybody in trouble, you know, I kind of I learned that from Lad when he told me that before you interviewed the baby, he called the police station and made sure it was a closed case.
Speaker 1: The Walmart situation.
Speaker 7: He wanted to make sure that he wasn't doing an interview with somebody who might have to deal with legal consequence.
Speaker 4: So when you hear that and we're just keeping the real in the culture, when people say like Lad and Adam or the police and just like, what is what goes through your mind? Now you're kind of setting it straight for the people you did. It was saying, but some people have attacked and said, oh, they don't really know the whole story, so this information might have led to this or this or whatever the case is, Like in your mind, you just blow it off.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't begrudge anybody their opinion.
Speaker 7: But at the same time, like, up until very recently, I had never had my content mentioned in a investigation, investigation or whatever. But there was actually like a scammer who I interviewed who ended up having my interview quoted in all his paperwork, and shit, no, I wish it WASJJ six man. It was just like a random dude. But that was the first time that happened to me. I feel like Vlad had his first one too. That happened recently where there was a quote from one of his lyrics they got you or or no it was it was some keepy d shit.
Speaker 2: I think, oh, yeah, they got you.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I don't digrudge anybody their opinion.
Speaker 7: You know, Like usually if somebody has the opinion that I'm like a fed or that I'm trying to get people locked up, it's probably somebody who's like seeing a couple of clips, doesn't really watch my shit.
Speaker 1: So it's like, you know, everybody's allowed to have their opinion.
Speaker 7: I feel like I just got to do the best content that I can to try to change their opinion if that might be the outcome, you know.
Speaker 1: But I don't really trip about it too much.
Speaker 2: To be en carriage the youth to stop talk about open is like when it's not cool, Like you got a situation, it doesn't matter what anybody asked you. You got the right to skip to the next question and it won't be no smoke, no nothing.
Speaker 1: Who who what art do you think you had? On?
Speaker 7: Know?
Speaker 1: Just was just lying like ah, man, I don't know. There's been a few he ain't got no artists. It's anybody you think, man.
Speaker 7: I mean, there's been a few people that came on and were talking like they were super gangster and then we found out they were telling. So that's always a little shocking. Oh man, I feel bad calling him out. But there was this dude g Face from l A Who. And I only bring him up because he basically like was bringing ship around us. That was like way extra yeah, like trying to get us to do drugs with him and ship. Now when I think about it, and I'm like, holy fuck, Like that's crazy.
Speaker 2: He call me one day he had hair run on a stick torch. I'm like, man, what the fuck is you call to me doing this for? He invited me to his house. He got type of ship out. I'm like, Bro, you know I'm a content creator.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I never bro. You know, we from certain stuff not supposed to be out. You know what I'm saying. You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And it's like this this the you got big bazookas and ship?
Speaker 2: Did you like, Bro? You live in life like you have no cares in the world. And I kind of was like catching on to what he was doing. And it was like I blocked him and I and then like eight months later it came.
Speaker 5: Out, like I'm like, oh yeah, that's come out. He called a fraud case.
Speaker 7: He had like a trucking business, and I actually knew a bunch of people that were like, I'm thinking about getting into the trucking business with him, and I remember just being like.
Speaker 1: I had enough.
Speaker 2: He told me like and turned into a gangsta, went off the fraud again.
Speaker 1: He was a gangster before that, I guess.
Speaker 2: But he's been telling us. It's like, oh yeah, seven he's been working for him the old time. So in his pace this whatever, he catch the fraud case and they go into a bell hearing and he's saying that he can't sit in jail because he green lighted by the Mexican mafia because he's been telling it been a formant and they know and you know what I'm saying, and everything starts twinkling up.
Speaker 6: So he's like a season direct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're telling them missians want he was telling Cannon be lying like a motherfucker tudo. I don't know. I don't know, mischigans. I mean he told because he's the g fense.
Speaker 7: Dude is Armenian, which he basically is in like a Mexican gang in La So that's kind of their whole.
Speaker 1: There there, Armenian. He's de a different type of Armenium.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, mexical't really tell you can't tell them a little mission.
Speaker 5: So I just got it.
Speaker 2: I just instantly got it to it with the south Siders, the media south Siders, because I said that on our podcast and they recently just tried to deflect the ship out of it. But the facts are, we've been to prisons and we've known, we've seen it happen. So I don't know if it's stopped now, but you know what I mean, we do know that. Yeah, but they say is not They say that it's not a technique of war. And we lying if somebody tell that they not accepted in their culture period.
Speaker 1: Huh, you believe it?
Speaker 5: Hey man, compleat the fifth I'd have been in jail red paperwork.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna leave it at that. But he's saying, do you believe that you would operate under those rules?
Speaker 2: No, that they don't operate them. And I gave them the smoothest no I could give them without trying to start race war. With the gangs back at home man big Baby speaking on the south side of just telling facts. That's why they, you know, were on Big Facts. Hey, who else who is them? Came on the line?
Speaker 1: Uh we might know. I got to think that sounds like a good YouTube video.
Speaker 7: Ten No Jumper interviews who snitched or who lied?
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's hard to say.
Speaker 6: I know it's right there on the tip, madam, Come on, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean ship.
Speaker 7: It's usually not that cutting dry faces, like the most cutting dry when I can think of.
Speaker 2: All right, what about somebody you don't seen on the podcast like this nigga for the line, not even just on your ship man Lose Cannon. Oh no, that's the dude that know. That was the dude for the for the Nipsey for that said that. Nipsey called him thirty minutes before it, said Big You.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought that, y'all said, what that wrapped up everybody in the bubble? Yeah whatever, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. He just got on there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but he got on there and talk about he talked to Big You thirty minutes before Nipsey died, Big You said, Nipsey was dead.
Speaker 5: Then thirty minutes later he died.
Speaker 2: So he was trying to say it was a conspiracy theory that big you got Nipsey that ship.
Speaker 5: Was, he said, he got the video of the FaceTime.
Speaker 2: He the photo shop some ship set to the screenshot of a bullshit face time all type of ship will put a whole murder conspiracy on somebody.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Damn, And it was a lot for showline.
Speaker 1: That what I'm saying a for showline.
Speaker 2: So damn damn.
Speaker 1: That man, these people sit on your podcast.
Speaker 7: I I had to take that one down because Big U hit me with the season desist. So shout out to Whack one hundred for bringing louse cannon on and get me wrapped up and some ship per usual. But and shit, Whack definitely gets me in some ship.
Speaker 1: Wow, what are you doing?
Speaker 7: Just being himself, just talking, saying whatever the fuck it feels like saying on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Wagen, what's the name beefing? You beefing? Yeah? Why they beef ship? That's a complicated question.
Speaker 2: Because the wag be lying Wack be lying, Nah, they was best friends at one point, I know, So it's like it's like at that point. You know, when mother fucker be with a nigga every day. I can't even tell you why they really beefing say, but it's all types of stories on the internet. What happened is they one played into the internet and it trinkled over to the other one happened to respond on the internet. Now you got these people that mean thing ain't never lived in LA, never lived in a society, controlling a beef, not letting it settle down, or whatever the case is. And then you know, when somebody wake up emotional, they might say something to give up a story about some something that you know that you ain't supposed to be talking like that, no way to where some words. You know, you can get over some words, but then there's certain situations that you get put in that just ain't.
Speaker 5: That's unforgivable.
Speaker 2: We could be cool and not want to shoot at each other, but it's just like we can't rekindle what was going on? Who the biggest fraud from LA that we might not know life if y'all know life, Man, if y'all only knew the stories about this dude, but.
Speaker 1: Blew up what I mean? You've been around long and men, shit the biggest fraud that blew up. Now y'all trying to give you in the I don't know, ain't like you said.
Speaker 2: You can just always say bronna la or weed out the frauds pretty quick, don't he thinks.
Speaker 7: But then sometimes you get some good people behind fraud and all of a sudden they start looking pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that definitely happens too. Yeah, No, are what I fucked? G I know, I know everybody do.
Speaker 6: Why you Why the hell you say that?
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, you just asked me a question.
Speaker 1: That's cold.
Speaker 5: You asked the question.
Speaker 2: I would go just go ahead and go past it, skip it. I'm just saying, you know, he'd just been through a couple of different phases of it. Was like he a good person, genuin person. I guess you get what I'm saying. With the fraudulent activities.
Speaker 7: Ship See whack Wack said basically this exact thing, but in way more words the other day.
Speaker 1: And I already was like, Oh God, sit on your pucket. He's saying it too. Ship. Oh he said it. Whack went on a little why GI ran the other day y'all, And it ain't even nothing to take nothing from it. But if you just saying, like.
Speaker 5: You know, his music career is his music career. I ain't nobody saying nothing about that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It might be not beat to every region's liking and all that shit, but his music career, he one of the biggest artists out the West Coast.
Speaker 5: But you under staying his route theory was kind of what do you know, cripping in blood, m doing both?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, scream you know what I'm saying. It must be two sides like that. Damn.
Speaker 2: But nah, like I said, his rap career and he is a genuine person, are businessman, and he did a lot for the West Coast. I could leave it there, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man. Okay, Okay, look.
Speaker 8: Before we before we end this or before we get this off or whatever, I have a five question rapid fire for Adam.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 6: Okay, Democrat or Republican?
Speaker 1: Proud Democrat. We are voting Kamala into office?
Speaker 6: Okay? Suv or sports car?
Speaker 1: Mmm, I'm a dad, so I'm gonna go SUV.
Speaker 6: Keep it practical, Okay, White sand beach or mountain cabin.
Speaker 1: Oh, definitely the beach. Yeah, Okay, Vegan or meat Lover, Meat Lover, paus.
Speaker 8: Bring on the beech last one cream pie or painted face cream pie or what painted face?
Speaker 7: Oh, well, you're doing port. It's all about telling the stories. So it's not much of a story if you're burrowing it away inside of her. You get to put it out there for the world to see.
Speaker 1: What what what?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 4: What's some What's some stuff that's coming up that might just be exclusive information or just something very entertaining, like some interview that might be coming or in the works or something like that.
Speaker 1: Ship. That's a good question.
Speaker 4: Man said, you spent some time, have y'all said with Charston? No, he decided very early on. He said I was not his type of white boy. Okay, And then you're saying you were looking at with him in the.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he caught the police me several times.
Speaker 1: What man, remember that. That's what I got into it.
Speaker 5: He was talking about Nipsey I was.
Speaker 1: I was in Houston. I put somebody up it.
Speaker 5: I said, tell him I got to die Charleston white head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said.
Speaker 2: He talked about we got back baby and crypt down here. Police never got it. I have never seen him in my life, but Charles.
Speaker 1: Trolling with that police. Yeah, but because that nigga be blacking. He always be bucketing. When you see a.
Speaker 2: Nigname one nigga in the hood that play like that, ain't any playing when you see that run up on that nigga.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I told everybody in every interview when we were beefit, I said, I'm running from him when I see me two nagers, you gonna call the police shoot and you don't do if I miss this over with? If if I missed, he might shoot me. I mean, if you don't got it, he called it the police.
Speaker 5: You can't be that niggascible man.
Speaker 1: You got to let him have it. Man, that nigga crazy. But new stuff that we got going on.
Speaker 7: We just dropped the first ever no Jumper cipher with Brick Almighty Flocko Lush one Almighty Suspect. That's an almighty poetic Flocko and then me, it was my first time ever rapping, so at forty forty years old, they dropped my first step rap and real pretty much. I got some help from Brick and Lush, but I wrote.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 7: I'm more of a studio rapper. I need to really take my time with my arm I'm like a little uzzy turning down wrapping on the on the radio in New York. Yeah, I'm just such a rock star. I gotta, I gotta. Everything I put out into the universe has to be very calculated.
Speaker 1: I think the biggest artist in the game is, right.
Speaker 7: The biggest rapper ship probably Drake and the little guy who's beefing with Drake and uh.
Speaker 5: Who else he ain't gonna be shoot the Kendrick.
Speaker 1: I'm salty about the super Bowl thing. Man.
Speaker 2: Wow, well he obtained a picture of Drake's little missile First Love with the size of Drake.
Speaker 5: Oh man, it's on some ship like that.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, No, but it was like going for Drake.
Speaker 7: Before Drake's dick pics really leaked. I was on set of Pluck Talk. We're doing some orgy type thing or whatever, and there's a girl and she's she goes to me, she's she's looking at her phone with my girl and she goes, oh my, and my girl goes, oh my God, don't show Adam. We're never going to hear the end of it.
Speaker 1: I go, what is it?
Speaker 7: She goes, I'm showing her Drake's dick pics. I'm like, what I go over she shows me. She goes all the way back to her Instagram she showed. She opens up her DMS, clicks on his name, scrolls back through. If you got a hell at Drake Dick Picks, I'm like, what the fuck? This dude is out of his damn mind sending the ship around the girls like you who are just gonna show me? And then the worst part about that, I've seen her rooting for Kendrick.
Speaker 1: They not like us. That's when I really knew it was a cold game. Man, nail bagging about a year. So basically, how you felt bout that Dick Pitt? What did it? Was impressive? I know it's I don't want to see it. Man, lights to stride, come in.
Speaker 8: To the.
Speaker 1: Didn't work, man, loot, appreciate, appreciate the screen the niggas. It was impressive. You a master troll.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, You've not really Trump. You're just kind of keeping it real. I got it.
Speaker 7: I'm in the porn business. I gotta be able to tell greatness from mediocrity. You let Drake hit your way, Nah, trained professionals only.
Speaker 6: I mean, oh so that's the difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been doing this for fun all these years. I need a real swordsman.
Speaker 9: Oh man, y'all be having cock fights. Nah, we don't tap them together. We never tapped them. Do you think it's like air drop when they hit together?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Does that weird you talk about this nigga y did you talk about the poor community?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Know too much, the poor community him and the poorn community. If you point on y'all probably like that ship ain't awkward being in there with another dude and your girl.
Speaker 1: You ever, anybody, no, shuck. That's an expert level ship right there.
Speaker 2: Is double penetration, Black Monday, Friday day in there, double penetration.
Speaker 1: I will never do double vaginal one in the bus one vagina. It's a thin one. It's pretty close.
Speaker 7: But I'm just saying that, like when you see the two dicks in the vagina at the same time, that ship is too.
Speaker 1: I would never.
Speaker 7: Ever, that's the freakiest ship I could think of.
Speaker 2: But that means if you do, that means nuts than you say in your sighs only nigga thighs and ship.
Speaker 7: But that's why they get the brothers with the tennis dicks to do it, because they can kind of like their ball. They're they're like further away from the end of their penis, so they're not like rubbing their bodies together, you know.
Speaker 1: So she in the middle.
Speaker 2: So y'all looking at each other, Well, I never actually did this doing that. If somebody doing that, you he on the bottom, and you want to talk about vice versa. Y'all looking at each other eyes.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking at that weirdough. Hell no, I'm looking at my baby.
Speaker 6: My baby.
Speaker 7: Nobody high five before I hit an Eiffel Tower a couple of times, A good if, just to say you did it.
Speaker 1: You know, big facts, don't jumping. We appreciate you pulling up. These are the real big facts. Big facts.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, dot big faspot, dot com, the street, it's big facts.
Speaker 1: No capt