Speaker 1: Hi, Thanks scotch on an hour two Sean Hannity Show. Happy Friday, eight hundred and nine four one Shawn on number if you want to be a part of the program. Twenty five days till Election Day. Early voting now taking place in many states around the country, including our next guest will join us in a second LEO two point zero terral that means California. And if you want, we put up as a public service on Hannity dot com if you want to know about registration, early voting, when it starts, when it stops, it's up there, available for everybody. The Kamala files Kamala in her own words, the words that the state run media mob will never play, so you can be an informed voter. It's up there also as a public service. The same with Tim Walls him and his own words. It's quite shocking, it's radical, and it's extreme, it's all of the above. It was it was interesting that, you know, we talked all week about the Call Me Daddy podcast, and you know, I don't know what happened to the Old Tower, and it's like being an invasion of the body snatchers, that he's been taken out of his body and some woke leftist liberal you know, has taken over. I'm not sure what happened there. Then we got the hard hitting you know news show, The View and the Ladies of the View, and Kamala did that interview, and then she you know, does Stephen Cobert and cracks open a beer. And now the latest strategy seems to be that their internal polling and the polling this week and the last week and a half has been extraordinary for Donald Trump. He's now leading, if not in all seven and six of the seven swing states. It's close, it's very close, dangerously close as far as I'm concerned. But it's dramatically different than where we were back in twenty sixteen and twenty twenty. Anyway, so now Kamala is trying to bring in other peoples. But anyway, she brought in Barack Obama and Pennsylvania yesterday and he did not look too happy as he was walking in. And this is what he said is she is now trying to appeal to African American men who, according to every poll show that they are abandoning her and not buying whatever it is she's selling. Listen, we had not yet seen.
Speaker 2: The same caress and energy have turned.
Speaker 3: In all words.
Speaker 4: However, magtives of musicians saw.
Speaker 5: Now, I also want to say that that hes to be more pronounced.
Speaker 1: With the Brothers, more pronounced with the Brothers. Then Nina Turner actually made some comments hitting back at Obama. We're telling African American men they need to support Kamala Harris more. Listen to this. This was on fake news CNN.
Speaker 6: For him to single out black men is wrong. And some of the black men that I have talked to have their reasons why they want to vote a different way, and even if some of us may not like that, we have to respect it. So unless President Barack Obama is going to go out and lecture every other group of men, for other identity groups, my message for Democrats is don't bring it here too black men, who by and large don't vote much differently from black women.
Speaker 1: And anyway, so Foxnews and Foxnews dot Com, uh, you know, went out interviewed a lot of people and they were asking, are you better off than your one four years ago?
Speaker 4: Here's the answer they got.
Speaker 7: Inflation has been terrible, definitely. When Trump was in office, there was gas prices on the lower. You know what I'm saying so to the movie theater. It's not pay arm of the leg.
Speaker 6: Coming to her.
Speaker 8: It's just being for four years in the presidency and all we have is like problems. We have to close our border.
Speaker 9: It's easy.
Speaker 3: You don't need additional funding to do it.
Speaker 8: It's an executive order that Donald Trump crew on day one when he was in office last that you can do it.
Speaker 5: Shut it down.
Speaker 4: It was working, it's not working anymore anyway.
Speaker 1: Joining us now, the one and only Leo two point oh Terrell, Fox News contributor, civil rights attorney, Leo, how are you, my friend, my.
Speaker 8: Friend, thank you very much for having me. I want to tell everyone on the Sean having the radio network, I've already voted for Donald J. Trump, the second time in my life. I've voted for a Republican. The first time I told you on your show four years ago. But I've already turned in my ballot and I'm telling everyone regardless.
Speaker 1: Of by the way, that announcement ended up making you a lot of money, because that ended up with the nickname Leo two point oh Terrell, and that nickname ended up in a hat that looks like make America a Great Again?
Speaker 10: Hat?
Speaker 1: It's LEO two point oh hat. And as a result, how many millions of those hats have you sold?
Speaker 8: No comment, And like I said again, I have voted for Donald J. Trump, and I want to applaud you. You don't know I'm going to say this, but your open the segment every night on Handy Life's critical. You're posting the Kamala Harris lies and the videotape critical because that information is now getting to the public. Those internal polls that you're talking about. People now understand she's an empty suit. And I want to be clear about the Barack Obama SA Sean, this is very critical. Barack Obama insults black Americans that brother's comment. Let me read between the lines. You're supposed to vote for Kamala Harris because of skin color, even though it's against your best interest, even though she will hurt your pocketbook, She will allow more crime, she will allow open borders, we will have other fiascos like Afghanistan, simply because of skin color, you should vote. I reject that argument. And what they're also, what Barack Obama is saying is that hey, even though Donald Trump will secure the border, put more money in your pocket, improve your schools, take the crime off the street, eliminate sanctuary city. Don't do that because of skin color. That's insulty. Barack Obama is a dinosaur. His magic Pixy does that. Ended at twenty twenty, it will have no effect on Black Americans, all Americans. And I want to make this prediction. I said on other shows, Donald Trump will get historic numbers a Black American man than any other Republican. I'm looking at anywhere between twenty to thirty percent. Hispanics to be much higher. But this is going to shatter destroy the race card in the Democrat party.
Speaker 5: Shots.
Speaker 1: I think that you really tapped into something here, and it's you know, this transcends all demographics, and it comes down to the simple, basic, fundamental question of are you better off though than you were four years ago. You know, it has taken me months of playing these tapes and saying it over and over again, but I think it's beginning to penetrate into the consciousness of people just how extreme she is. And it does give a reason why she can't do interviews.
Speaker 8: Well, you're absolutely right, and here's the thing about it. You got you got to keep up those that fifteen minute segment on your show for the next twenty five days. She can't because Sean, this is not something that just started with Kamala Harrison twenty nineteen. She's been like that. When she was the San Francisco District Attorney, she incorporated Sanctuary City. She worked at gifts I. She was like this when she was the Attorney general for the state of California.
Speaker 1: He fought for sex change operations for convicts in those years.
Speaker 8: Sewn, She's had a fifteen year record as a progressive socialist. She is the founding member of the Progressive Das. I mean, this woman has a track record. So what's happening right now? We go back to what Barack is trying to do all those things that you mentioned in the Biden Harris administration, which is which is adverse to every America, including me Black Americans. Barack Obama say, so what, she got the same scared color as I do. So therefore you ignore your happiness, your prosperity vote for her. That exposes what the Democrat Party is all about. You vote for us because of skin color, not because of policies. Skin color, and that has been destroyed and wrecked, and the Democrats will have to create a new playbook because Trump is going to get historic numbers of all demographics, not just black and Hispanics union members. They have abandoned the Democrat Party, have abandoned Jewish Americans Sean. They have abandoned our biggest at light in the Middle East, in Israel. They have basically tried to restructure the Democratic Party. This is not the party of JFT, not even the party of Bill Clinton. This is something different. It's an extremist organization. And I'm telling you right now that decision I've made on your show four years ago, and I've voted already. I want everyone to know I've voted already for Trump for twenty twenty four, best decision I ever made.
Speaker 1: The only problem is your vote's really not going to matter that much in California. Your state's gone off the deep end. When when are you going to move to a free state?
Speaker 8: I see, I found a nice little townhouse right next to you in fourth I am going there next year. You're a nice little cottage right next to your house. I'm moving next door to you.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something that it would improve the neighborhood dramatically. I'm all in favor of it. I want you to be my next door neighbor. I'll cook for you every night.
Speaker 8: Well, Sehan, I'm selling right now and again I am applauding you that fifteen minutes that you do every evening on Kamala Harris. Look, I'll even give credit to Bill Whitaker of CBS and Michael Strand. They're asking the questions that you bring up every night. So it is now Kamala can't avoid those questions.
Speaker 5: She can't.
Speaker 8: She can't avoid it. She won't answer them, but she cannot avoid it and has gotten down to every American. Just keep that up. But Barack Obama, he will not provide any boost for Kamala here.
Speaker 1: By the way, he did not seem enthusiastic yes to me when he made that comment. He seemed like he, you know, it was the last place he wanted to be the only time he was animated when he was trashing Trump. I think he enjoys that part of it, but I don't think he enjoys having to go out there and come in and try to, you know, pull out a save for Kamala Harris. And he didn't seem not committed to that part.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you why because you know you can't pull out the safe. He knows it. He's going through the most. He's just being a good loyal Democrat. Listen, look, Trump is going to get over three hundred electoral volts. You could hold me to that. Barack Obauma is just doing his due diligence as a member of the Democrat Party. He knows he's going to lose. The party knows me come out. He gonna lose. And again, the internal number, not those pony public polls. Trump is polling better now ever before, better than twenty sixteen, better than twenty twenty. And the posters basically underkew his support. And I'll tell you, Sean, if you look at social media, if you talk to people on the street, they're just say, hey, I'm not going to for a come out, I'm voting for Trump. Trump. Social media has shown a tremendous diversity of people from all different sectors supporting Trump. It's going to be history. It's going to be a mandate. He's going to have a mandate for the next four years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, quick break right back more with Leo two point oh Terrell. Twenty five days to election day. Your call's coming up as well eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn, if you want to be a part of the program, will take a look at the Ohio Senate race, which is now well within the margin of error as Moreno is closing in on Sharon Brown. This is a winnable racer. Right to continue now, our friend Leo two point oh Terrell is with us. He already voted for Donald Trump. Early voting out in California. We have as a public service every state, every commonwealth, when out of register, when early voting starts and stops. And you can take a look on Hannity dot com if you look. FoxBusiness dot com had an article, oh that came out and they compare the first three years of Trump economic benefits for widespread growth rate six point eight percent, real medium income grew by seven point nine percent for African Americans, seven point one percent for Hispanic Americans, ten point six percent for Asian Americans. Has certainly it improved for women in the workplace, African American youth unemployment, and the tax cuts that Donald Trump put in place. The poverty rate plummeted one point three percentage points to a sixty year low of ten point five percent, the largest reduction in poverty in over fifty years. It lifted four point one million people out of poverty, the largest yearly decrease in nineteen sixty six. And I think people understand that, you know, those policies were successful, and they got to go to the store every week, and they got to pay for their groceries, and they got to go to the gas station and fill up their car. And I think people have fed up with all of it. And I don't think this is an issue of race in any way. Shape moutlm no.
Speaker 8: I mean, the Trump policies work. And this is why the Biden herresing Kamala. He it's basically running away from the policy. But Joe won't let her run away from the policy, so he locked her arm in arm. And I'll tell you, Sean, the only Democrats strategy against Trump is attack Trump's personality, not as policies. Because if you look at Kamala, she's trying to run away from her progressive policies and try to become Trump light. It doesn't work because she has to walk that fine line. And if she tries to become Trump light, she alienates her socialist base. So she's locked in Sean. She can't run away from Joe Biden. She can't run away from the Democratic Socialist Party, and she can't run away from her Michigan strategy where she's strong Jewish Americans under the bus. She has lost this election. The Trump voters just have to keep the pressure up. They got to keep voting. They have to. They have to be too big to rake.
Speaker 1: One and only. Leo two point on Treell. By the way, how much is will it cost fit to get it autographed hat from your website?
Speaker 8: I am becoming your next door neighbor, and I hope you have a welcome to floor the dinner for me. I'm coming to floor that your next door.
Speaker 4: You're gonna listen.
Speaker 1: I just hope you like eggs and meat and protein, because that's pretty much all I eat.
Speaker 8: So I'm getting up at four in the morning with you and we're gonna work out. We're gonna have early breasthas.
Speaker 1: All right, you want to start training with me. You can train every day anyway. We appreciate it. Leo two point oh Turell. Twenty five days to go, Leo, It's a game time, and I hope everybody understands it's an inflection point for the country. Uh, you know this is the hard thing, Linda. He wants me to do the same monologue every night. You know how many people want me to do that? How many more nights can I do it?
Speaker 4: People love it? Sehn, You just got to keep doing it. Man, Repetition is key.
Speaker 1: Thanks a lot. You're supposed to be on my side. Why do you always take his side? Always?
Speaker 4: It's so much more fun to be on Leo's side. Oh, I know everybody likes Leo. Everybody likes everybody better than me.
Speaker 9: I got it anyway, driving liberals crazy three hours a day every day.
Speaker 4: The Sean Hennity Show is back on the air. Let me play for you.
Speaker 1: This has now become a race, well within the margin one or two point race for the US Senate. It's in the state of Ohio, and you have challenger Bernie Moreno, who is running against Sharon Brown and has picked up huge momentum. The bigger the margin that Donald Trump wins in Ohio. The great of the odds is we can pick up another Senate seat. It looks like that Republicans will pick up the Senate. Looks like we're going to pick up a couple of seats. One in West Virginia. Looks like we're going to pick up one in Montana, and I'd like to pick up this one in ioh This is moreno and is ad about Shared Brown, who's been nothing but a you know, ninety nine point nine percent Kamala Joe's supporter, and how Shared Brown's policies are killing the working class in Ohio.
Speaker 2: Inflation is killing Ohio's working class. It costs five hundred dollars to fill my truck, and it's Democrats like Sharon Brown's fault. Brown back Kamala voting for her Inflation Act, causing the highest inflation in forty years. We can't afford any more Shared Brown. I'm back outside her businessman Bernie Marino bill and inflation in with Trump. Bernie Marino will put the working class first.
Speaker 4: I'm Bernie Marino.
Speaker 5: And I approved this message.
Speaker 1: And then he hit Shared Brown and Democrats for not putting Americans first. We've been watching that unfold in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Georgia, Florida, you know, for the last two plus weeks.
Speaker 8: Now, this is an unprecedented storm and the death hole is continuing to go up.
Speaker 3: We lost every day, the community's devastated, homes washed away, at American lives destroyed.
Speaker 4: Well, we suffer at home.
Speaker 3: Career politicians Biden Kamala and Shared Brown trying to blind out. Instead, they're spending our money overseas. Shared Brown voted to fund foreign wars, and Brown even voted to give taxpayer funded benefits to illegal aliens. Biden, Kamala and Sharon Brown don't put Americans first.
Speaker 1: Joining us now is Senate candidate Moreno is with us, Bernie Moreno's name, and he's doing really, really well. The latest poll I showed saw was a one point race, which for an incumbent is not a good number. And even worse than that, Shared Brown was below fifty percent, down at forty eight, and as an incumbent you really need to be a fifty percent or higher anyway. Bernie Moreno, thank you for being with us, for following your race. I want you to win. This race is tightened significantly in just the last two weeks. What's going on on the ground in Ohio.
Speaker 5: Well, we're finally exposing Scher Brown for who he is. Sean. As you know, there is a guy fifty years an elected official, never had a job in a private sector. We've seen two hundred thousand manufacturing jobs leave Ohio under his watch. He's a reliable vote for Kamala Harris and Joe Biden. He's left of Elizabeth Warren. He's a total and complete liberal Washington creature, completely fake persona. You can't be an advocate for the working class and want to have the kind of immigration policies that this administration is pushing. So we're exposing that and as people to get to know who he really is, they're moving over to our side.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now, there's one person that is always my barometer in the great state of Ohio. I'm sure you've been on a show many times. His name is Bill Cunningham, better known as Willie. John Hannity, you're a great American. God bless you, God bless America. And I want a full report. So I called Bill Cunningham and I said, Bill Cunningham and Sean Hannity, I want a full report on this Senate race in the great state of Ohio. Can Bernie Marino win this race? He said, one hundred percent, absolutely a winnable race. Now, well, all those people. Now, President Trump is outperforming you a little bit in Ohio. If everybody that votes for Trump votes for you, you're going to run away with this election. Also, has JD Van's been there helping you at all?
Speaker 5: Yeah, JD's been amazing. He's been a great help. He actually obviously endorsetry at the beginning of the primary, got me President Trump's endorsement. President Trump's going to come out to Ohio soon. So look, at the end of the day, President Trump's going to win by eight to twelve points. We should be able to get really close to that margin. But Sharon Brown's got all kinds of money. Show he raised thirty one million dollars last quarter. You know, I need your listeners to go on Berniemarino dot com and help out because without help, he will go out there and put commercials on where he said he worked with President Trump. He says he's bipartisan, he said he's moderate. All lies, just like Kamala Harris. But we have to we have to fight back on TV, make sure we get our message out.
Speaker 1: A lot of this does come down to media and paid media. Where are you in terms of spending?
Speaker 5: How far behind are you we're a few million dollars behind. Again, he raised thirty one million dollars. No senate in in American history has ever raised that kind of money in a quarter. This guy's raising money from Soros, from Wall Street, from Hollywood, Celesta.
Speaker 1: They're trying to throw money and manipulate the minds of the people at Ohio is what they're trying to do. This is what they've been trying to do to Ted Cruz down in Texas. It's not going to work in Texas, and I don't think it's going to work in Ohio either. I know the people of Ohio, and I just don't see it working. But that's what that's what that's what the strategy is.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, they overwhelmed the they overwhelmed the airwaves, and again they just lie. Sean, There's a guy who voted twice to impeach Trump said the border wall is racist, the border wall is stupid, so that President Trump's a threat to democracy. Voted, as you said, almost one hundred percent of the time with Biden Harris. And yet if you watch TV in Ohio, you might think he's a Republican.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the amazing thing that all these liberals, all these people on the hard left that they don't want to run on who they truly are. I mean, it's sort of like Kamala Harris, you know, co sponsors the Greed Nude Deal ninety three trillion dollars, would be the end of capitalism as we know it, says she would eliminate the filibuster to do it, and she never gets a question about it. He said that, you know, she's co sponsors with Bernie government healthcare for all, the elimination of private health insurance. She's never been asked one question about it. He says, we should be courageous and never use the terms radical Islamic terrorists or illegal alien. And this is who your friend Shared Brown is supporting.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Absolutely.
Speaker 5: And by the way, he wants to make all these illegal citizens.
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 5: Deport them because it's very simple. Sean, if you're in this country illegally, you got to go. And I say that Sean is somebody who came to this country legally. I'm sick or tired of politicians they share Brown. The reward ilegals to the detriment of legal immigrants in American citizens. That's there could not be a bigger contrast in this election between me, a business guy outside of my whole life versus this career politician.
Speaker 1: What of the most radical positions he's taken. You mentioned a couple on the border and some others. Tell me the most radical positions that Shared Brown has taken.
Speaker 5: He is somebody who thinks that mentioned playing women's sports, that children should go through transgender surgeries if they choose to do so, which of course they are not able to consent to.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 5: He voted against stopping the flights of private jets from Cuba, Haiti, Nicaragua, and Venezuela into America, which is totally insane. I mean, this is a guy who wants us driving electric vehicles, which is crazy because in Ohio we make more internal combustion engines than any other state in America, and yet he wants to cripple our auto industry here in Ohio. This guy's got to go, Sean.
Speaker 1: All right, we're going to watch the race closely. If people want to learn more about your campaign, how can they do it?
Speaker 5: They need to go on Berniemarino dot com. Sean sign up to volunteer, put up yard signs to throw in five dollars, ten dollars, fifty dollars, whatever they can do. Sean is really appreciated. Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you being with us. Bernie Marino running for Senate and what would be a huge pickup for Republicans against shared Brown, radical, reliable Biden Harris supporter eight hundred nine four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to be a part of the program, we go to Iowa. Dave is next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 4: How are you? Dave? Glad you called Happy Friday.
Speaker 11: Happy Friday to you, sir. It's and honor talking to you. I guess I just really had a comment, and then I have a question. The comment really is about the people who are choosing hate as their motivation for not voting for Trump. I think with your vote is it it really needs to count towards something, not merely against something. Hate as a motivation, well, just the very nature of hate. It has to be maintained, It has to be said, it has to be fueled. You cannot just let it be self sustaining because it fizzles out. The thing about maintaining hate is once you got that burning hatred going it bleeds over into so many other aspects of your life. It affects so many things. We cannot be voting this vote for ourselves. We have to be I'm sixty five. We have to be looking at our children and our grandchildren, the kids, the people that cannot vote do the age. This is no longer a question of self indulgence and selfishness. We have got to look at where this country is going, not where it is currently, not where it has been, but only to where it's going to be. And we just cannot use hatred as a motivation because again, this country is burning up with hatred and it just is spilling over into every aspect. Eliminate the hate, don't vote that way, don't vote like I said, You have to vote towards something, not against something. It just does not work otherwise. And we have to be looking to the future for our kids that are coming along.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm going to tell you something.
Speaker 1: One of the ways that you can get rid of a lot of hate is success. And President Trump says that what does that mean if people have a ladder to success, If we really can get this country back on track, and we can get the economy back on track, and life becomes more affordable for people, and energy prices come down. That means the cost of everything you buy in every store you go to is going to come down. If grocery prices come down. You know, we saw a year over year gain in inflation again of three point three percent. This is on top of all the inflation they've already burdened us with. If we have less crime and we have more safety and security, well people then have more of an opportunity to pursue happiness. You know, you look at every blue state, all these big blue cities that have elected Democrats for decades. How is their educational system working out for kids? Well, it's not working out too well. And education is the latter to success in this country. So, I mean, there's is everything hanging on the line because I think she will give, if elected, into all of her radical instincts, all of the stated positions. I mean, she's already doing incrementalism, new green dealism. If you look at you know, twenty five thousand dollars for you know, a down payment for a new home for a first time home buyer, student loan forgiveness, you know, fifty thousand dollars for businesses, if you want to start a business. I mean, she's she's she does believe in her heart this cradle to grave, womb to the tomb philosophy. You know, do I think with the student loan forgiveness and all these programs, they are in a way buying votes.
Speaker 4: Yeah? I do.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Thank you, my friend, appreciate your call. I quick break right back. We'll continue. Your call is coming up. Eight hundred nine one, Shawn our number as we continue. One thing we've always known about Hannity, he stands up for what he believes.
Speaker 8: In, and what you believe in.
Speaker 3: Follow Annity as he fights the left who are trying to extinguish conservative voices. John Hannity, let's get.
Speaker 1: Back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine one, Shawn is our number. Mackay is in California. Apparently a farmer. Hey Mackay, how are you? What do you farm?
Speaker 10: We're currently aggressively farming rice in kooky California, and I just want to say good day, mister Hannity into all my so American.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for feeding the world. We appreciate it and we'd be lost without you farmers and ranchers what's going on.
Speaker 10: As I told the screener, I live in California and we're in upstate California, and I pray every day and hope that when mister Trump becomes the president that he does look at the Cartel as a terrorist organization and turn them into glass with the mightiest military in the free world. Because fentanyl is coming over and it's literally one of those It won't affect me, but it has two friends who lost their children, adult children because of this horrible, horrible drug being brought in I think by the Cartel. And if we recognize them as a terrorist organization as they are, then they need a not a great end and they'll think differently.
Speaker 1: And I don't think there's a person listening to your voice that doesn't know somebody whose family member didn't die from a fentanyl overdose. It is a national epidemic and the fact that they have allowed these open borders has facilitated the deaths of a Americans. Never mind the unvetted Harris Biden illegals that have murdered people, rape people, and have been brutally violent to people, rob people. And of course she offers everything for free. Why you know why this race is close. On paper, I have no comprehension of this. However, it is what it is. It's the reality, the hand that we're dealt, not the one I wish we were dealt. I wish this word. The polls were running away, that Donald Trump was running away with this. But that's why every single person must understand that you have a responsibility here. I'm only one vote, I'm only one voice in this country, but it's all That's why I've deputized everybody in this audience. Go to my website, go to my social media, download the Kamala files, the Wall files. Give it to your friends, family, co workers, your neighbors, and make sure every every single American is informed about how radical they are. Yeah, fentanyl's killing people, my friend. If it wasn't for people like you feeding us, we'd all be starving. Makai, thank you, my friend. God bless you, God bless your farming. Okay, you know everybody imagines, though, what if God forbid, somebody breaks into your house wants to bring harm to you and your family. In your mind, you think you're going to be the hero, right, all right, somebody breaks into your house, you defend your life, your family's lives. Okay, maybe you're an ex Navy seal, maybe you're a longtime gun owner, maybe you new to firearms. This is where your nightmare, even in your own home can begin. Why because you could end up being the person arrested and put in jail, and the criminal can end up walking free. You think it doesn't happen, it does.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: This is why the USCCA exists, and I've been a proud member for nine years. As a member, you get world class safety and training and self defense liability insurance, so God forbid, even in your own home, if trouble comes, you're not going to face it alone. Now, there's over eight hundred thousand American gun owners like myself that trust the USCCA. And right now they'll give everybody listening to my voice instant access to the life saving resource called the Concealed Carry and Family Defense Guide. And you literally text my last name Hannity to the number eight seven two to two two. Now they also are offering an exclusive, limited time deal for Hannity listeners. Again, text my last name Hannity to eight seven two two two and do it today. So the FBI they call it house stealing. I've been telling you about this for over a year. It is a huge problem. Now you have people, these cyber criminals all across the world. They're targeting American homeowners. And what they'll do is they'll steal your home title. Everybody's title is online. They'll transfer to their name, take out loans on your home, and leave you with nothing but a financial and emotional disaster. If you own a home, if you own any real estate, it is crucial you protect your property and your equity from these criminals. There's no better way that I know of than home title loock dot com. Now I've arranged for you. My listeners have fifty percent off home title Locks triple lock protection. That's twenty four to seven monitoring of your home title. You'll get urgent alerts if God forbid anything has changed, and most importantly, restoration of your title. If God forbid you're a victim of fraud. Now you will immediately be protected. You'll get fifty percent off when you use the promo code Hannity. That's home title lock dot Com promo code Hannity