Speaker 1: Good morning usca yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 1: Yes, since up running a little lace. You be here in a minute, Charlamagne nakt piece.
Speaker 2: To the planet. Yes, what day it is? Yes?
Speaker 3: What day it is?
Speaker 4: Good morning?
Speaker 2: How y'all feel out there? It's Wednesday, middle of the week. Feeling good man.
Speaker 5: I feel blessed, black and hoghy favored. Happy to be here another day to serve off beautiful listeners. Breakfast club. What's happening now?
Speaker 1: You know what I found yesterday that I was very excited about. Let me know if you if you remember these, you remember.
Speaker 2: These right here?
Speaker 1: These sneakers, Yes, the readbound pumps Shaquille O'Neill. So I was in stories getting cause I got a zillion one sneakers. I was a huge sneaker collection collector, and I got rid of a lot of my sneakers, donated a lot of them. And I found these, and I was like, I'm not gonna let these go either. Is a Shaquille O'Neill shacks from back in the day.
Speaker 2: Pump up.
Speaker 1: And I was so excited like I was a bread like a little kid, like I'm wearing my pumps tomorrow. So those in the D Browns, the D Browns, Yeah, I couldn't find the D D Brown pumps. Salute to all the sneakerheads out there, all the people that spent way too much money on sneakers and them bright ass colors that you'll never wear again.
Speaker 2: Yeah I was one of those. But good morning. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The reason that you feel good about that is because it probably took you back to a time.
Speaker 4: It did when things were all so simple. That's right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: You probably remember the first time you were You remember where you were the first time you even saw those shacks ye speakers.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep.
Speaker 1: I think got the first time I saw me, I think he was wearing one of them all Star games. And back then, I think the sneakers were only like sixty nine dollars seventy five dollars or something like that.
Speaker 5: Now sneakers a two hundred and fifty dollars too expensive. But that's why it's amazing to be an uncle. Let me tell you something. It's great to be uncle and auntie because we got memories. Yeah, absolutely, you know what I'm saying. Absolutely, you don't want to get you don't want to die young. You know, you want to get older, and so you can have that feeling that you had yesterday when you found them shacks.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 5: You know, it's good to be able to it's good to be able to think back twenty plus years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, we always talk about anxiety and you shouldn't raise your kids to her for fear, and we have that conversation, but I ain't up front. My daughter's overseas right now, and I FaceTime, but every damn near ten minutes to the point where.
Speaker 2: She's like, Dad, what I just spoke to you? Look at just making sure you're good Dad. I'm fine.
Speaker 5: But yeah, in the reality of the situation that you can call her every ten minutes and whatever's gonna happen is gonna hapen regardless, You're right.
Speaker 4: You don't have to make yourself feel better.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 5: And then and then in the process you're disturbing her peace. I'm sure I'm interrupting her trip. I'm sure you're being selfish. So, yeah, you need to talk to your therapist a little bit more about sister trade.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll be fine on the weekend when she's back.
Speaker 5: And parental paranoida is a real thing, and you should feel that. That's that's just, that's your heart outside your body. That's right, that's a natural thing. Absolutely, and I'm nervous.
Speaker 1: She went to the She went to Amsterdam yesterday and she went to the red light district and she was like, Dad, there's prostitutes.
Speaker 2: In the window. And here's my dumb ass. Take me a picture. You should be happy. She ain't want of them, Yeah, looking at the wrong.
Speaker 1: So yesterday Jess is watching me right, yes, said what's up? Just and I'm like, my daughter's like, yo, there's prostitute. Went up, like take me a pictures. She's like you can't. I said, what about a video? No, you can't take no video.
Speaker 6: And then he was like, ain't no processes? You sound like somebody old grandfather, So ain't nobody? Ain't no prostitutes in the window?
Speaker 2: Is this stut?
Speaker 4: Prostitutes?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: I didn't ask?
Speaker 7: Why why are you here to switch the stud?
Speaker 5: Just walk On't got nothing to do, okay? Soon have just walked the talking about that, and they're like a stud prostitute you can pay them.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: They used the vibrate on you for this kount of price?
Speaker 2: Do you want want sure?
Speaker 4: I'm just asking that's something you ain't never seen.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen that a stud profitude?
Speaker 4: No, let's discuss. I want to know. Somebody called me and tell me this.
Speaker 1: Morning you did show me something loud and I never see the stud like that either, But you should. The Indian stuff, I've never seen an Indian I never seen an Indian stuff before. All right, let's get the show cracking. Ashley Allison will.
Speaker 2: Be joining us this morning.
Speaker 5: Yes, she's a commentator from CNN who used to work in the Obama Biden administration and the Biden Hairs campaign, so she'll be up here to update us.
Speaker 1: On some things that's going on in the world. All right, let's get the show cracking. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 1: It's DJ v Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news now quick sports. Looks like Jake and Logan Paul will be will be fighting each other March twenty seventh.
Speaker 2: They should be streaming on Max.
Speaker 1: They teased yesterday are you guys gonna watch that probably, but because clearly they can't get nobody else to fight them if they already fighting each other, or they just want the big K day. But you know, two brothers really gonna fight each other hard. But that's with my point.
Speaker 5: It's just like, yeah, damn White.
Speaker 4: Like it feels like it's too early for that.
Speaker 5: It's like, yo, they feels like Jake Paul can't find a White to fight, Logan Paul can't find no wide to fight.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 8: Well, good morning mor again, good morning, we'll just fight each other, yes, Good morning, Charlemagne and Jess.
Speaker 7: How y'all feeling this morning? Good girl?
Speaker 5: Good?
Speaker 9: All right, let's get into it.
Speaker 8: So the White House is putting a spotlight on actions taken by President Trump in his first week since taking office, Plus Secretary Caroline Lovett's discussed immigration raids, drones in New Jersey, the Federal Aid Freeze her first press briefing, which, from the perspective of my colleagues, seemed to be quite a mess in that room, Levitt read out some of the illegal immigrants who have been detained during raids this week. She added, Trump will continue to send a loud and clear message when it comes to immigration. Let's hear more from Press Secretary Caroline levitt On, who highlighted the executive actions taken by Trump in his first week.
Speaker 10: Since taking the oath of office. President Trump has taken more than three hundred executive actions, secured nearly one trillion dollars in US investments, deported illegal alien rapists, gang members, and suspected terrorists from our homeland. By using every lever of his federal power, President Trump has sent a loud and clear message to the entire world. America will no longer tolerate illegal immigration.
Speaker 8: Immigration and Customs Enforcement has said the Trump administration's crackdown on illegal immigrants has resulted in over thirty five hundred arrests. Secretary of Homeland Security Christy Noam joined a raid on Tuesday yesterday where she said ice of officers made and arrest in New York. I will talk more about that in the next hour.
Speaker 5: See Trump jump out on I know it's the way I'm saying, the way they're putting on the show with this.
Speaker 4: I know Trump about to jump out one an event.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 8: The White House also defended Trump's executive order that aims limit on birthright citizenship. Let's hear those comments from Pressed Secretary Levitt.
Speaker 10: This administration believes that birthright citizenship is unconstitutional, and that is why President Trump signed that executive order. A legal immigrants who come to this country and have a child are not subject to the laws of this jurisdiction.
Speaker 12: We have already appealed the rules the.
Speaker 10: Lawsuit that was filed against this administration, and we are prepared to fight this all the way to the Supreme Court if we have to.
Speaker 13: So.
Speaker 8: The executive order, being that trying Trump's for Trump signed when he was formed back into the office last week, would limit birthright citizenship two children born to at least one parent who is either a US citizen or a permanent resident. A federal judge temporarily blocked that order after at least five lawsuits have been filed against it. And of course, when the administration was asked about Black History Month, this is what they had to say.
Speaker 7: Shout out.
Speaker 8: Before I get into that, let me just say shout out to April Ryan, who we call the Dean. She is the longest running black White House correspondent. And yeah, she asks a question about Black History Month. And here's what Press Secretary Levitt had to say, as far as.
Speaker 10: I know, this White House certainly still intends to celebrate and we will continue to celebrate American history and the contributions that all Americans, regardless of race, religion, or creed, have made to our great country.
Speaker 7: And America is back.
Speaker 2: I'm glad it is back.
Speaker 4: I'm glad Iver Ryan is still in that room.
Speaker 5: You know, I saw yesterday how Trump green state in four hundred media passes, and they're providing new credential passes to non traditional media like podcasting bloggers, and.
Speaker 4: I want all media outlets.
Speaker 5: I think y'all should apply for those press passes to be in that White House press room. You know, some of y'all feel like you're protesting or resisting or don't want anything to do with that administration. But I don't feel like Caroline was her name, Caroline love It. Yeah, I don't feel like she was getting pressed about nothing yesterday. With all the chaos that Trump was doing yesterday. I think about how they used to give Kareem John Pierre. She used to be in there fighting for her life, right, So somebody should be in there.
Speaker 8: Pressing, you know, President, Yes, the new Press Secretary press the Press Secretary Well. When speaking about federal aid freeze, Levitt said, it's the responsibility of the Trump administration to be stewards of Americans tax dollars. The federal eight freeze has been a huge deal, which again I'll talk more about in the seven o'clock hour, But she said that the Department of Government Efficiency and the OBM found that there were to be about fifty million taxpayer dollars that went into well went out the door to fund condoms in Gaza, which of course there's been a real back on that to what she called a preposterous waste of tax payer money. So that's what the issue, that's where the issue on the pause is focused on being good stewards of tax dollars. And I don't know if you guys have seen it online, but the in Gaza it seems like they're making balloon condoms or something like that. They're like putting helium in them and making balloon condoms.
Speaker 4: People still phon icating. Don't get it twisted. You know what I'm saying. That ain't gonna stop nothing, You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Then war ain't gonna stop a little sex, all right.
Speaker 8: Well, that's your front face News six amc you guys around seven, where we'll talk more about the federal freeze.
Speaker 1: All right, everybody else, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open again. Eight hundred five eight five one five one. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning the Breakfast clubs. If your time to get it off your chest, whether you're.
Speaker 14: Mad or bless, time to get up and get something, call up now.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred five eighty five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 15: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 16: Hey?
Speaker 17: This is the cold from Jersey.
Speaker 2: What's something? The cold from Jersey? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 18: Yes, Federal freeze is stressing me out. If he is. If he's successful, I will lose all three of the jobs that I work.
Speaker 2: Wow, are you gonna?
Speaker 5: I saw them put out the email yesterday saying that they're offering people to pay out the resign federal workers.
Speaker 4: You saw that.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 18: No, No, I'm not I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: I think it should.
Speaker 19: Yeah, it's just I did not vote for this man, and I'm mad at people that did vote for him.
Speaker 20: Like I have a friend that voted for him, and I texted her this morning.
Speaker 18: I was just like, now, what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: What she said?
Speaker 18: She didn't say anything. You didn't even take me back yet.
Speaker 5: Dang, I will say he is ahead. He's ahead of schedule of ruining the economy. Like I mean, you know, we noticed what Republican presidents do, but he's ahead of schedule. I didn't think it was gonna be this, so I gave it eighteen months after inauguration.
Speaker 1: Now right away, eight days. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What's your name, Nicole? I'm sorry, Nicole.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's okay, guys, but thank you guys for.
Speaker 21: What you do.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this Alan Herman? Good morning? Get it off your chest?
Speaker 21: Yeah, I wanted to talk about the immigration.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, my sister in law, she is.
Speaker 21: She used to be a labor and delivery nurse. And there's a lot more Asian people telling their country leaving their babies here and nobody's talking about that.
Speaker 2: People just talking about the southern border.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the Asian immigrants, the Indian immigrants, the African immigrants.
Speaker 21: Because you know, the immigrants in Asia, they can only have like one daughter, so they leave with their kids here and take the other.
Speaker 2: That's all you want to do.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, that's all I want to say. It's a lot more than just the southern border.
Speaker 2: Oh got you got you got to take yourself.
Speaker 15: Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 2: Hello? Okay, what's up? Brother?
Speaker 15: Get it off your chest to Charlamagne?
Speaker 4: Right here, my brother? What's happening?
Speaker 2: Hey, my brother?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 22: Good morning anybody but my brother?
Speaker 18: Hey?
Speaker 21: Stop eating on it is?
Speaker 23: Man?
Speaker 15: What I eat? I don't know what you ate.
Speaker 22: You was doing it this morning?
Speaker 24: Do it about eight morning?
Speaker 25: Man.
Speaker 22: I know you gotta eat breakfast and all that, but it's enough.
Speaker 24: Segments would break you, drink or do whatever you do.
Speaker 17: But you be chopping on something every morning.
Speaker 15: That was a hard boiled egg.
Speaker 23: Man.
Speaker 17: Hey, whatever it is, man, do it at the commercial break man.
Speaker 6: I don't want to hit her.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, I got you than you know. The listening experience is very important. You're right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, hit us up now. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred and five eight five five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 26: Hello, who's this going on?
Speaker 2: It's Rainbow, Rainbow, what's up? Get it off your chest? Rainbow?
Speaker 26: Uh, just calling out just the little nonsense political guy was talking about this morning.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 26: I mean, I'm not into the whole political thing, but listening to this morning and I was so glad that you got just brew up in Spoh's Like, listen, when you get off this bump train, you can let us know exactly why you got kicked out or why you left about you just call it nonsense.
Speaker 4: You're talking about with v GRAMDMA Swami.
Speaker 26: Yeah, come on, man, every sounds a cool dude, but bro, you just I mean again, I'm not into that, but you just kept and slipping the slide and all the questions like most of them do, and it's crazy and y'all hit it right on the news even I'm so sorry just to mess when she came up and said something else and I was like, bro, they really need to just get off. But again, it all come out, so y'all just want to.
Speaker 2: Let them go. All right, You're right, my brother, have a go one man, all right, pissed off?
Speaker 15: Hello? Who's this?
Speaker 2: This is Katie Katie, Good morning, get it off your chest.
Speaker 20: Good morning.
Speaker 17: I'm an uber driver and I just wanted to talk about this state of this federal freeze.
Speaker 20: It has a lot of people really upset.
Speaker 17: It has a lot of people worried. But I just wanted to remind people that as long as you are following when guys say you don't have to worry about eathing, I just wanted to point out that because it feels like everybody is so englfed and distracted by what's going on around the world that they're forgetting that God always gives us an exit. So you just got to be paying attention so you know when your exit is coming, so you know what to do and how to move.
Speaker 20: Just sty stay down with God, and he got you.
Speaker 4: You are absolutely right.
Speaker 5: One of my homeboys texted me yesterday and he was talking about this federal freeze and I said, man, it's all part of the plan, and he took me back, he said, it ain't no plan. I said, man, I'm talking about God's divine plan.
Speaker 17: Yes, because while this is happening, people like Philip Nthony Mitchell, who is deep with God, is raising two hundred and three hundred and four hundred thousand dollars for churches. They're moving the hearts of men who weren't signing contracts so that there was a place for people to worship, and then they signed the contract. So anything is possible when you have God. Please, y'all, Please your single mothers. I see you out there trying and pushing. Don't forget to feed that word to your children so they don't have to fee that the rest.
Speaker 27: Of the world is having.
Speaker 4: Right now, that's right. And I also want to tell all listeners, I don't know if y'all need.
Speaker 5: A federal judge temporarily blocked the effort by the Trump administration to pause the federal payments for grants and other programs, so you know, as far as right now, federal agency, states, and other organizations that receive money from the federal government will continue to receive funds as of right now.
Speaker 2: That's right. Hello, who's this yo? Good morning?
Speaker 3: DJ Hensey, Charlo Mane A God, what's had?
Speaker 2: The beautiful jes.
Speaker 4: Peace King.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 3: I just have to give a big congratulations to Taylor made it. Oh my god, I can't believe it, Like this is amazing.
Speaker 4: What can't you believe sir, we haven't said anything. Nobody here on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Oh God, I'm so sorry. It don't matter is out there.
Speaker 3: Okay, then I'm gonna just drop the congratulations, big prayers, big up to you or to your family. You know, I've been watching y'all for years, you know, supported the whole team.
Speaker 18: You know, just just just a graateful occasion.
Speaker 5: Well for people listening to out there. Taylor, you know, she's one of our producers. She's more than a producer. She does all the imaging on The Breakfast Club. Allegedly.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 5: Congratulations allegedly Taylor. Okay, y'all say so expecting a baby. She's pregnant, so congratulations to have very old tailors. Not allegedly, you can't say allegedly.
Speaker 7: I still don't believe it, Like.
Speaker 5: Because I was doing this math in my head right nine months ago. I think Taylor about five tail you five months, four months. I know I gave Tailor drugs in the last four months. That is true, And now that I think about it, right, when I think about it, I gave it to her and she said I didn't smoke it.
Speaker 4: I gave it to somebody else.
Speaker 7: She never ever did it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well she don't know if you know when she got pregnant. Well, you stupid, no, don't have somebody that for somebody to have kids?
Speaker 1: Boy, you done no because you don't know when you're pregnant. Took thirty days later a lot of times and sometime, and you let.
Speaker 6: That white man be so happy for her, and you kept saying I don't believe it, and the white man was like, oh my god, yet Singleary can't believe it, and you I can't believe I'm.
Speaker 7: Like the revealed was with Andrew Show.
Speaker 6: He was so happy for he almost made me cry. He was so happy sitting in the in the chair something I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't. You don't really believe it either.
Speaker 4: Daddy was like, so she says, and I agree with Papa hates.
Speaker 2: Congratulations. Tell you're not gonna get no more possible. I gave her a car, though.
Speaker 4: I gave her a nice car that had Rihanna on the front. Rihanna was pregnant, and it said I'm real rehappy for you.
Speaker 7: And it looked like when his daughters wrote it, get it.
Speaker 1: Off your chest eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We got just with the mess coming up, Yes.
Speaker 6: Record, maybe going to prison, Oh my god, no, yes, God, all right, we'll get to that when we come back.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club. Came on it the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody's d J n V. Jess, Hilarry Charlamage the God we are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess with the mass.
Speaker 17: News as real, whether it's her lions just a robber Moore, just don't do the lines.
Speaker 1: Don't do that talk nobody talk station world Why Jess worldwise?
Speaker 2: Match talk on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: He's the coaching ship.
Speaker 28: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see.
Speaker 2: It's time to set it off.
Speaker 7: Lauren is a sap going to jail. I don't know.
Speaker 29: The testimony that just happened yesterday might be a part of the reason that he does if he does so. Yesterday, Asat Rocky was back in court again. But Asap Brelly, who is the person that said that Aset Rocky shot him? Took the stand and he had a lot to say. Let's take a listen, and someone said that the.
Speaker 21: Defendant was known to carry a crop un or faith guns, was that of the.
Speaker 15: Knowledge that you personally have.
Speaker 18: No, No, you don't care really pay doll.
Speaker 2: No, did you ever know him to have any guys?
Speaker 24: None, to my knowledge, I know the physically seen any guns on rocket.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: What was the first thing that you saw.
Speaker 2: He do with the guy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 24: He pointed at me and then I just wanna Lajah was like in between and He's like, I'll kill you right now, and then I'm just praying behind olage. You know what I'm saying, if you brought a gun using them like he brought a gun for and from from what you're describing, was it movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, was moving. He had it up Okay, so he didn't just hold it.
Speaker 15: At your snach It was kind of no, No, was he was.
Speaker 2: He was looking for a spot to se I need all of you who take the stand to up your performance.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 4: Would he set the bar high?
Speaker 5: If I were eployer, I would yelled, gout, gout, I need more, I need more, relly more.
Speaker 22: Nah.
Speaker 29: It was because it was very like yeah, because he had pointed the gun at me and I was like, then you better shoot it.
Speaker 30: And uh.
Speaker 29: The attorney actually double back and was like, whoa, can you make it make sense of why you would tell him to shoot you? You weren't, like basically like scared it right? Hold on, so let's take a listen to that audio as he was pointing it at you.
Speaker 27: What did he say?
Speaker 22: Now?
Speaker 2: So, what did you say after I told him to use it?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 24: Because mentally, like I couldn't believe it's poll to come out.
Speaker 27: So I'm like, you use that gun for so.
Speaker 2: If a stranger and pulled it down, you're the same way that he did.
Speaker 20: How do you think you shad?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I was trying to did you respond the same way?
Speaker 27: Shoot me?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Stream oh but.
Speaker 7: My homeboy, yes, please shoot me.
Speaker 2: But that's because he did think his boy would shoot him, That's why.
Speaker 22: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But it's like it on the stand, it just sounds crazy exactly, like come on, we're talking.
Speaker 29: About because if I'm if I'm rocky, as it turned me, I'm like, wait, So this man had a real gun with real bullets pointed to you going from your head to your chest, and you talking about if you got the gun, you mans a pulley.
Speaker 7: You weren't scared, so this probably was a fag gun.
Speaker 5: That's not because that can be that can be a response to shock. That can be that can be a shock response to trauma. You might have watched too many movies.
Speaker 1: No, that's not only that, that's that's that's well, he thought it was his friend. They grew up since teenagers. So it's like if a friend of mine pulls out a gun and they mad, I'm like, you ain't shooting me?
Speaker 2: What you're gonna do with that gun?
Speaker 4: Pert strangers? What you're gonna do with that when they pull you planning to do with that?
Speaker 29: But that also shows me to like for me when I when I hear somebody, because I know people who've been in that situation, it's like, Okay, you pulled that out, you better shoot it. But that means if you better, if he doesn't shoot it, there's retaliation of some sort.
Speaker 7: Normally that's what christ I.
Speaker 5: Know a rapper that shall remain nameless. That's his story to tell. But he got a gun pull on him and he said, look a little nervous with that thing. Now you look a little nervous with that thing. I don't think you're ready to use that.
Speaker 2: We might have told that story, but you teh story too, is it.
Speaker 29: I'm not saying Rihanna going to court, So Rihanna is expected to go to court. Rihanna is actually expected to show up today Wednesday, the twenty ninth, And that's going to be a whole thing because are Rihanna's Rihanna?
Speaker 19: Right?
Speaker 12: But also to you know, we've been talking about this about how.
Speaker 2: They've been.
Speaker 29: But still in the courtroom, the jury is like wow, in my opinion, and they've been asking the drs like, if Rihanna were to come in here for the people who didn't know her music or said they knew her, how would y'all be able to still do you do your job. I don't think nobody's going to like jump up and fan out or anything like that, but her presence in the courtroom will be a thing. And that's supposed to happen a day. And I think a lot of people have been wondering when she's going to make her grand entrance because.
Speaker 7: Crazy he may be going to jail, right, Yeah, but I bet you, I.
Speaker 29: Bet you if Rihanna show up the day, all the headlines are going to be about Rihanna being there.
Speaker 12: When she's grand entrance, you can't get around it.
Speaker 2: I want to know what the really gets shot? Did he get hurt, did he get injured? Did he get damn, you have to go to the hospital.
Speaker 7: The gun.
Speaker 29: So from what he's saying that he got graised, and there was there was like photos of like the injuries.
Speaker 1: Of the really really don't like Rocket because he going all the way and he wants to locked them for a long passages.
Speaker 29: There were text messages that came out and in those and that was over when we were off for the weekend or whatever. But in those text messages, his whole thing is like, yo, you try to He said to Rocky, you tried to take me away from my daughter. So he you know, I think his thing is it's like, regardless of I could have not been graised. And he said if their other friend wasn't there, he don't know what would have happened. Right, Because you shoot, you shoot a gun allegedly, you don't know if it's gonna graze a person, gonna shoot a person to the point where it's critical, you.
Speaker 21: Don't know that.
Speaker 5: Why would Rocky not take the deal knowing he's on camera allegedly shooting a gun and the victim took the stand saying he shot the gun.
Speaker 4: Like, if I'm Rocky, I'm calling my lawyer asap to see if that deal was get that.
Speaker 2: Deal back, bring that deal back.
Speaker 29: That's a big point only because so they don't have him on the video shooting it, but you hear the gun shots. And because Rally is on the stand saying Rocky is them who had the gun? His team, Rocky's team is saying he had a gun but it wasn't real. But you hear shots, so something was fired.
Speaker 4: I thought he was on video with the gun.
Speaker 2: He's on video with a.
Speaker 29: Gun, but they can't. They're they're trying to argue with the gun is in a real gun? You get what I'm saying, But it's like still shots of some sorts were fires.
Speaker 1: I bet you, I bet you Rocky Thorreley wasn't gonna get understand and tell them. I think that's what I'm.
Speaker 29: And that's why I think a lot of people leaned into the coverage of this because it actually happened. Now, moving on somebody else who's like stirring up some stuff right now. I don't think it was on purpose. Though Anthony Mackie Captain America, he had some comments when he.
Speaker 7: Was talking even that serious, do you think so?
Speaker 2: No, well, let's take a.
Speaker 12: Listen to Anthony Mackie because people people are taking it very serious.
Speaker 24: For me, Captain America represents a lot of different things, and I don't think the term America should be one of those representations. It's about a man who keeps his word, who has honored dignity and integrity, someone who is trustworthy and dependable. This is kind of like an aspect of a dream coming true.
Speaker 6: Yeah, which is like like the American dream. Like nah, but that's not like in real life. For real Captain America does not represent America. Like that's just who he is to the other people in the league or whatever. Like he's there, he's a man of his word, like you know what I'm saying, He's loyal all at but no, I ain't in America.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I didn't understand when Anthony mackey was trying to say at first, but his statement after that made a lot of sense to me because to just his point, he was just pointing out universal characteristics that people all over the world can relate to, and he wants people all over the world to embrace the Captain America character aka, I need the worldwide global box office to be big, not just domestic period.
Speaker 7: Well I think so.
Speaker 29: Anthony Mackie after this video and more recently, had to come out and then reclarify what he meant because people were upset. He said, let me be clear about this. I'm a proud American and taken on the shield of a hero like CAP is an honor. I have the utmost respect for those who served and have served our country. Cap is a universal characteristic, has universal characteristics that all people all over the world can relate to. But I feel like people were upset because basically, for me, I think that in my opinion, Anthony Macki was saying that America doesn't represent those good morals and that good integrity that he's leaning into Captain America.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I know not all the time, absolutely, but people don't want to hear that about their America.
Speaker 2: Question just question.
Speaker 1: I know you watch it, into it. I don't watch it. I just see commercials. I thought Captain America was white. Yeah, it was Chris Evans. At first he was his mans Anthoney Mackie. Because Captain American got tired and was like, yo, you can take this on that's in.
Speaker 2: The movie and the comic books.
Speaker 5: You know, in the comic books, does Steve Rodgers who's white, there's Sam Wilson who's black. Sam Wilson used to be Falcon and then he becomes Captain America.
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, so that's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was like, Hey, you know, I'm tired.
Speaker 29: And this franchise needs to understand, especially if you're black, you gotta watch what you say.
Speaker 7: And people ain't gonna like that.
Speaker 12: But that's the truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think he was just trying to sell it at the worldwide global box office.
Speaker 2: That's what I think.
Speaker 4: That's just my personal to me.
Speaker 5: He was trying to say, like, look, Captain America can relate to people all over the world because Marvel's not doing well.
Speaker 7: Okay over there, and that's the point.
Speaker 4: Marble's not doing what they need this. They need this to be a hit at the world wide box office.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Well that was just with the mess.
Speaker 1: Now when we come back, we got Front page News and then we reported the story yesterday by yesterday about Big Dank from Detroit. She got denied access to a lift, all right. She was trying to get somewhere around Detroit, and the lift driver said, no, you're too big for this car.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take your phone.
Speaker 4: Calls and say that.
Speaker 5: He said, he said, I need two cars or another car. Right now, it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, wake up. You're like's into the breakfast club, Charlomage. Everybody is j Envy, Jess hilarious, Charlomagne, the guy. We are the breakfast Club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 8: Good morning, Envy, Charlemagne and Jess y'all good, good, good, good, all right, so let's get into it. We were talking about it a little bit earlier about this federal freeze on aid. So a judge is temporarily halting President Trump's plan to freeze federal aid. Yesterday, a federal judge granted an administrative stay, pausing Trump's plans to at least through Monday. The freeze was set to take effect on Tuesday at five pm Eastern and was ordered on domestic and foreign federal aid, with Social Security and medicare not affected.
Speaker 24: Now.
Speaker 8: Democrats push back, with Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer saying Donald Trump's administration blatantly disobeys the law by holding up virtually all vital funds that support programs in every community across the country.
Speaker 7: He lists those programs.
Speaker 2: Let's hear more from Chuck Schumer.
Speaker 31: The Trump administration announced a halt to virtually all federal funds across the country. In an instant, Donald Trump has shut off billions, perhaps trillions, of dollars that directly supports states, cities, towns, schools, hospitals, businesses, and most of all, American families. Funds for things like disaster assistance, local law enforcement, rural hospitals, aid to the elderly, food for people in need. All are on the shopping block.
Speaker 5: WHI ch'all want to do about it? Chuck, That's what I'd be wanting to know. Don't go off dare and just tell me all the problems. What are some of the solutions. What are the guardrails that y'all gonna put in place there? You know, slow this down, Chuck.
Speaker 8: So, as the Press secretary said yesterday, she defended the free saying it's the responsibility of the Trump administration to be stewards of American tax dollars and saying that the freeze would not impact Social Security, as I mentioned before, Medicare and direct payments to individuals, such as food stamps, so food stamps still remain. The Trump administration is planning to offer buyouts to federal workers who don't want to return to the office after he's ordered workers to return to the office for five days now. This deferred resignation would include a severance package of roughly eight months pay and benefits. The administry says it expects five to ten percent of its federal workforce to quit. A senior administration official says that could lead to roughly one billion dollars in savings. The buyout offer is set to go through a new system that allows officials the ability to email all federal employees at once, and the resignation period opened on Tuesday and runs through February sixth, So they're giving you some time to decide.
Speaker 5: I doubt the pay out is something that you can live on for the rest of your life, right for beautiful A long time, a short term.
Speaker 4: So it's like why why reason?
Speaker 5: And if the email that I read is correct, they're basically asking you to kind of like pick a side, basically like if you don't like us, if you don't like the Trump administration and what we're doing then.
Speaker 2: Quick, yeah, babe, that's what it sounds like. But I can quit now. Nope, stay at work, y'all.
Speaker 8: All right, So switching gears or you know, looking at the other perspective of this. Fears of immigration rates coming to Cincinnati public schools is blamed for plummeting attendance now. Alidate Cruz and Kendra Adamson, they teach at ake And High School, which is in Ohio. Cincinnati teachers are calling on the board to express support for undocumented children because they're not coming to school because they are afraid of these ice rates.
Speaker 7: Let's hear more from them.
Speaker 32: Since the current president was inaugurated, about fifty percent of my students have stopped attending on a daily basis. Families and parents are writing me saying they don't want to send their children to school.
Speaker 33: I have seen a sharp decline in the attendance from my students, who are usually so eager to learn. In multiple classes, I am missing half of my students, many of whom who have said specifically that they're scared to come to school because of the potential of those rates.
Speaker 2: That's real.
Speaker 5: I saw a teacher say that want to get Mexican students said I'll see you tomorrow, and the teacher replied back to the student, maybe I hope.
Speaker 2: So that's real.
Speaker 8: Wow, So they called to expand remote learning for those who aren't in the building or those who don't want to show up. Of course, President Trump has reportedly ordered all ICE field offices to make at least seventy five arrest per day of illegal image grants who have committed violent crimes. But ICE agents say they those who aren't the only those aren't the only people who could be taken into custody and deported, just the criminals. You know, they're they're rounding up. They're rounding up anybody who is in the country illegally. At first, we were thinking it was just going to be those who were committing crimes. But no, it's just if you are in here and your status. If you are in the country and your status is not up to par or you're not in good standing, then you are eligible for deportation or eligible for at least under this Trump administration.
Speaker 3: So it is.
Speaker 5: But isn't being in the country illegally a crime? That's a crime on the federal office. Yeah, so they're rounding up people who are committing crimes, and they're robbing up people who are here illegally because that too is a crime.
Speaker 8: That is a crime, true, all right, So just really quickly wrapping up a putting a bow on this thing. Google says it will change the name of the Gulf of Mexico to the Golf of America in Google Maps. The company made the announcement on Monday, saying it's just waiting on the info to be updated in the US Geographic Names system after President Trump changed the name last week. The company will also change Mount Denali in Alaska to Mount McKinley for the president's order. Former President Obama changed the name of the of North America's highest peak in twenty fifteen. Users in other countries will see both names on the map, so they will see Mount D'Ali and Mount McKinley, and they will see the Gulf of Mexico and the Gulf of America if looking at the map from outside of the United States.
Speaker 5: If we ever get another president in my lifetime, I am going to demand so much from them.
Speaker 4: Goddamn presidents.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I don't want to hear any excuses anymore. This man, Donald Trump has showed us what a president can do when they simply just want to do it. Okay, and John Stewart said someone on Daily Show this week, that's real. He was just like, Democrats get it together. So that same power that Trump has, we can give it to you, but you got to actually do something with it. I'm demanding if we ever get another president in my lifetime, I'm demanding so much from them, Damn president.
Speaker 2: So this man is this is deatly wants. That's unbelieable.
Speaker 1: He that's what he said. He said, Rushmore, before it's all over, you put himself. He gonna put himself on Mault, right. I thought he might just get it.
Speaker 8: All well, Okay, hold on, now they already started uh posting, let's get carving. Tampa Bay Area Congresswoman Anna Paulina Luna announced that she's officially introducing legislation to add President Trump to route Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 20: She says, his.
Speaker 8: Remarkable accomplishments for our country and the success uh he will continue to deliver deserves the highest recognition and honor on this iconic national monument.
Speaker 5: Don't ever tell me what you can't do anymore than an elected official. Okay, I don't want to hear president tell me what they can't do at all ever again. They're gonna make it orange coloring everything.
Speaker 2: Boys. Oh wow, all right, well thank you Morgan.
Speaker 9: All right, thank you guys.
Speaker 8: That's your propage news and Morgan would follow me on social at Morgan Media and for more news coverage, follow APT Black Information Network, download the free iHeartRadio app, and visit us at b I N news dot com.
Speaker 1: Have a good one, Hi when we come back, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one. We did this story yesterday and jest with the mask. We were talking about this young lady who uh lift refused to take her because the lift driver said she was over weight.
Speaker 2: Do you have the audio?
Speaker 16: What's you say?
Speaker 3: I got more explicient on?
Speaker 34: My car is small?
Speaker 16: So you telling me I can't get in the lift because I can't sit in your car?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you fold her, You're gonna fall.
Speaker 16: We'll make you think. I can't think in the car? Was the small than my best friend as it is? That's more than this that I can think. That's the same time. So you really telling me I'm too danced to get in your car? So I got to order another living.
Speaker 35: And to be more more specific with you, I.
Speaker 4: Got very fire to allude to the lift drivers.
Speaker 2: The lift driver said, I got tired, tired.
Speaker 4: Y'all hate honest people.
Speaker 5: Man salute to that, okay, And you said the lift driver said she was overweight, like he made that up or something?
Speaker 2: Okay, right, and he ain't say she was over Wait, she is old, wait and he was just staying nobvice.
Speaker 1: Well, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five five ain't five one oh five one? Let's go to breakfast club court. Was the lyft driver right, or the young lady who's a rapper from Detroit. Her name is Dank, right, big dank.
Speaker 4: Her name better be big dank. Okay, what the hell?
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 5: She ain't gonna be little dank. Ain't gonna be baby dank. Okay, need to be heavy dank heavy.
Speaker 2: Dan Jesus, Yes, her name is big Dank Detroit.
Speaker 15: He's from Detroit.
Speaker 4: About to be heavy on the phone lines.
Speaker 1: Five ain't five one oh five one, Let's go to breakfast club court with the lyft driver right who said it tires were tied? Or big Dank who says I.
Speaker 4: Don't think it's a right or wrong situation, but we'll discuss all right.
Speaker 2: It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the breakfast.
Speaker 1: Club owning everybody. It's DJ Envy, just hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast club right now, we're in breakfast club court.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 1: This conversation comes from just Jess with the Mess yesterday. It's about a rapper, Big Dank, who is a female rapper from Detroit.
Speaker 2: She ordered a lyft and the lift said she was too big. Let's listen.
Speaker 16: What's your stead? Yeah, I got more basic on.
Speaker 20: My car is small.
Speaker 19: I can't fit in this car.
Speaker 16: Don't believe in it? Yes, I'm can believe it. So I'm sure what's what I'm gonna do about my money? I'm gonna ask her here. You're not gonna be carr. So you're telling me I can't get in a lift because I can't fit in your car. Yeah, we put all your b flat will make you think I can't fit in the car.
Speaker 15: That's the price smaller than the back.
Speaker 16: My best friend has a biz that's more than this that I can think you that's the same time. So you're really telling me I'm too bigs hear in your car? So I gotta order another lift.
Speaker 2: I have to be more and more specifically with you. I got very fu to fire well. She responded to the lyft driver with this.
Speaker 25: First of all, let's touch basis on the bigs in the back that got something to say about me.
Speaker 16: I don't see the takeo walk? Did you cold?
Speaker 25: Like you only like one brother away from being my size? Like y'all, I'm talking a BBW cause you not other bbw's. Don't put other BBWs down. I never contacted list there y'all talking about all. She posted a videos for Cloud.
Speaker 7: I am the Cloud.
Speaker 2: I've been doing it for a long time.
Speaker 25: I posted this video because y'all got us the y'all always trying to put big people want to category. Y'all want us to be in a house miserable or I am a big person as a kid. And I'm not the only person that they did that.
Speaker 2: I'm just the only person that's gonna stand up.
Speaker 25: That's say are you up size or so that we can sing you up here a cars So that's humiliated.
Speaker 2: No, it's not you.
Speaker 1: The video well, they don't have a big section in the app, right, but they have uber exl or you know the the.
Speaker 2: Bigger, the bigger car, right.
Speaker 5: I am a notorious fashimer. We know some will even call me a bigger the big backs. So I haven't put my presure this aside to answer this question. But I have to side with the lift driver. I respect him for being honest, and I think big things feelings are hurt. That's why she's making such a big deal about this, because the reality is, when you are a certain size, the world is not designed for you. And I don't care if it's a plane, a ride share service, a ride at Universal Studios, they're going to tell you that you're too big for said ride. If you are too big for ride, I don't see the problem with.
Speaker 7: I'm signing with the driver I said yesterday. Look she did.
Speaker 6: She made more attention come to her, and I think she made because people coming at her. I don't even think she mad about like that happened to her before. Somebody then pulled up and pulled off before, Like you know what I'm saying, that's not the first time that's happened. You made it big, and you didn't like the feedback that you got from it, So that's what happened. She's mad at that and now it's a I gotta stand up all big people, and y'all put us in the category.
Speaker 7: Y'all too big for all y'all to fit in one category anyway, And we.
Speaker 2: Do put them in the category and get what that category is? What X X XL category three X. Come on, no, but that's what buses are for all my life, Jesus Christ. No, there's no trump. That's the way the bust is. Now you're going to call an ambulance to pick her up.
Speaker 4: Come on now, not things for big people.
Speaker 2: Brian exists.
Speaker 1: Well, the problem, the problem is, Jesus Christ. The problem is the problem is not the lyft driver, right, because I'm not mad at that. I'm mad that she picked the wrong car, like you cannot like I'm a family of six or eight when I go out with my whole you can't get the smallday, I gotta get the big excel.
Speaker 2: I gotta know what I'm driving it. And she should have ordered the bigger car.
Speaker 5: Like what's the point of having sizes? They got size sixteens for a reason. You can go to Sheen right now, the larger clothan size they got his five excels. Some people get mad at that because they are bigger than that. You know that because I googled it and researched it for this topic. All right, I'm not trying to sit here. I'm not trying to shame big people. I'm not trying to do that. I'm just simply telling you that there are sizes and categories for a reason, and there's nowhere this young lady is gonna go or anybody her side where somebody.
Speaker 4: Is not gonna tell her, man, you too big for this ride.
Speaker 6: She says she's been doing this for a long time, and I believe that's what she meant being big.
Speaker 4: Jesus, she has a wide range of side.
Speaker 2: Yes they do.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes, heavy emphasis on why right. Let's go to the phone lines. A lot of people on the lines. We have Drew on the line. Now, Drew, it says that you are a chubby girl yourself, and you side with the uber driver.
Speaker 20: Yes, I'm sorry.
Speaker 19: I just don't want because I got a little Hondae and I just don't want my guys four hundred hundred pounds.
Speaker 21: In my car.
Speaker 4: What do you drive on a regular basis?
Speaker 36: I'm in my little Hondai right now.
Speaker 4: God damn you know you need to ask you me.
Speaker 2: How much do you weigh?
Speaker 17: I'm like around two thirty.
Speaker 4: Boy, that poor HONDI.
Speaker 15: Yo, it's used to it's thirty.
Speaker 4: Ain't that big though?
Speaker 2: I tell you I about five three?
Speaker 6: D oh yeah, right, sore thirty plus, big dank.
Speaker 25: Nah.
Speaker 7: Nobody doing that in the little un.
Speaker 30: I'm sorry, I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 5: You are offensive lineman in the seventh grade from Texas five three. She's a good prospect going to the league.
Speaker 2: We have Courtney on the line of Courtney, good morning, good morning, Now Courtney.
Speaker 15: Who who you feel?
Speaker 2: Who you signed with? Her?
Speaker 1: You signed with the uber driver, a big dank who was just trying to get around to the lyft driver, the lyft driver.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 18: As a lyft driver myself, I'm fighting with the lyft driver all the way.
Speaker 20: My car, my rules.
Speaker 18: There's a weight restriction on a lot of things. Even when you're riding on the airplane. They make you pay for two secrets if you.
Speaker 3: Above a certain weak that's right, that's right.
Speaker 18: That man don't want to have issues with his car, and I don't blame him. I'm the same way. If you don't like my rules and no ride in my car. I don't care what lift say. It's gonna pay for this car.
Speaker 1: But there's no lift rules about passengers weight. There's about luggage weight, but not about passengers weight.
Speaker 18: You're absolutely correct, But again, you can refuse a service.
Speaker 36: And what I don't understand about the driver is he could have canceled the rise simply.
Speaker 18: He didn't even have to have an interaction with her. When he pulled up and he realized she was bigger than what he wanted to ride in his car, he could have clicked cancel.
Speaker 3: And drove barbs.
Speaker 5: Let me ask your question too after thee lyft driver. Aren't you responsible for what you put in your car? Meaning like, if you put something in your car that you know could potentially cause some harm or cause the car.
Speaker 4: To I don't know, or something. Yeah, aren't you aren't you? Don't you have the right to say no for the safety.
Speaker 36: I feel like you have the right to say no. I mean safety wise, definitely, there is a responsibility that.
Speaker 18: Lies with a passenger. You know, if they spilled something or make a mess in your car, you can do a report if you took pictures. But I would like I said, it's my car, and it's my rules. And if I feel uncomfortable with the situation.
Speaker 36: When I grown up, if I don't like something about it, I'm gonnahit, cancel and drive off.
Speaker 15: What do you do?
Speaker 2: All right? Well, thank you mama. We got Joe on the line. Joe, good morning.
Speaker 15: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 2: Hey Joe?
Speaker 1: Now, if you're just joining us, we're asking do you side with the lyft driver or big dank? The young lady that she couldn't get in the lift driver, well, the Lilyft wouldn't take her.
Speaker 37: I have to.
Speaker 22: I have to side with the lyft driver because she knows better. Man, She's say no better. I used to drive lift ten years ago, and I'll tell you something. One guy he had to be at least about four or five hundred pounds. He was hide behind the building.
Speaker 27: Solow as I pulled up.
Speaker 26: So as I pulled up, here he.
Speaker 22: Comes from around the building. And you know, I almost took him, and I said, nah, I said, I'm not gonna do it. I counseled the ride pulled off and I almost turned around and would tell him, now, you know, damn, where you too big? Trying to get in a small ass car.
Speaker 2: If I always left.
Speaker 4: I'll put a new category on called forklift.
Speaker 5: And now people go away a certain size, we get all that hubacs out the forkliff.
Speaker 15: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: Hey, Porscha, good morning. We're in breakfast club court right now? You signing with the lyft driver or the young lady big dank, I'm.
Speaker 17: Siding with the lyft driver all the way. Big think is out of her mind, though.
Speaker 34: Big ding.
Speaker 17: Yet I watched this hundred pounds them people be in a trunk. She thought she was gonna ride and where that's right?
Speaker 9: He probably didn't even.
Speaker 17: Sit in the subway. Big, They gotta rethink that because I saw a video where she was on stage and them needs to leapt. That's that's how she was gonna do my Man's shop.
Speaker 6: He's wrong for that, said the stage things and stage No, she collapsed on stage.
Speaker 17: Yo, I was like, what that bad knee?
Speaker 5: She had?
Speaker 18: Bad?
Speaker 17: She thought she was doing the same and she pats on stage and that's how she was gonna do my man car. Everybody want to pay day and it ain't.
Speaker 5: It ain't the sub and by the way, Airline gonna tell her the same damn.
Speaker 7: Thing, remember, And he told Sheila that and why did I get married?
Speaker 5: What I'm saying the airline gonna the airline gonna see her coming and be like, babe, you need to be flying cargo.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Jesus christ ain't and Dreidan de Bixie cases.
Speaker 1: Bobby five one oh five one. We're in breakfast club court right now. Are you signing with the lift driver or Big Dank? Let's discuss. It's the breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Good morning morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody's e j NV jess hilarious, charlamagnea gud. We are the breakfast club. If you're just joining us, we're talking. We're breakfast club court right now now. If you haven't heard, Big Dank is a rapper. Female rapper out of Detroit. She called the Uber and the uber turned it down, said she was too big.
Speaker 2: Let's listen.
Speaker 9: What's you'll say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got more space it mom, my car is more.
Speaker 16: I can fit in this car, believe me, yes, I can believe.
Speaker 25: Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 16: What I'm gonna doing? All my money? Well, I'm gonna cast hunt you.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna be.
Speaker 16: Part So you telling me I can't get in the list because I can't fit in your car?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You called her a big less clark.
Speaker 19: You think I can't thin of the car my best very has it that's newer than this that I can think that's the same time. So you're really telling me I'm too good to hear in your car.
Speaker 20: So I gotta order another list to be more and more.
Speaker 2: Specifically if you like very well. Then a big dank responded with this.
Speaker 25: First of all, let's touch basis on a big bas in the back that got something to.
Speaker 7: Say it on me.
Speaker 25: I'll see them take a walk. This your cold like you only like one broker away from being my size. Like, y'all got stop pulling yourself for BBW because you not other bbw's. Don't put other bbw's down.
Speaker 33: I never contacted list.
Speaker 16: Then y'all talking about oh she posted a video.
Speaker 17: For a cloud.
Speaker 15: I am the clock.
Speaker 16: I've been doing it for a long time.
Speaker 25: I posted this video because y'all got us fucked up. Y'all always trying to put big people in a category. Y'all want us to be in a house miserable board.
Speaker 16: I am a big person advocate, and I'm not the.
Speaker 9: Only person that they did that too.
Speaker 16: I'm just the only person that's gonna stand up.
Speaker 25: I don't have an option. Let's say, are you upsize or so that we can sing you up? Here are cars, So that's humiliated.
Speaker 1: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: And as we say this, I see big Mac.
Speaker 4: Middle mid size magnet. He used to be big.
Speaker 2: I'm still big. You are still big. You look so said now that.
Speaker 4: You like just launch, but you are losing a lot of weight. Congratulations cocaine that helps people do what.
Speaker 2: You gotta do.
Speaker 4: I'm not judging who you side with, Mac.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I'm super sized who side, yes, not supersized as side between between big sides.
Speaker 23: I got to stand with my They should have uber should have seen it was left left uber door dash whatever it is. They should have saw her in order the x x L for her.
Speaker 2: No, she should have to sometimes we ain't got the money for that. I've squeezed into prime is.
Speaker 15: I'm squeezing into the little cars.
Speaker 4: You just gotta think then, and what did the driver say when you got and how did you get out?
Speaker 2: Calls little? I felt bad.
Speaker 4: I think you to pay for three people like that's a pool, just real life.
Speaker 15: All they gotta do is they got to move the front seat up a little bit so that you can turn to the side, so that your body is this way.
Speaker 4: You have Now I gotta be uncomfortable because you too big.
Speaker 15: You're in the driver's seat. The passenger seat got to move up.
Speaker 2: You move it on? Go that far, brother, it don't go down.
Speaker 15: Listen. I've lived this life, y'all is just y'all are outside is watching? All right?
Speaker 2: What kind of car do you drive?
Speaker 15: I drive?
Speaker 38: I gotta you.
Speaker 2: Exactly, I gotta I gotta kill.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you right like the hamster drive. No, no, no, I can't stand it. Yea, let's let's go to the full line. Yeah, crazy heavy hamster, heavy on the hand.
Speaker 2: Hello, Jay, who will you sign it?
Speaker 15: With the lift driver? A big day, brother, I'm tied with big days.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 27: I think it's a skinny slope.
Speaker 2: Nope.
Speaker 27: Unintended that people got to be very careful when they start discriminating because as a former fat chamber and not evolved and grown and matured, they got to recognize it. Once you start discriminating and just white, what comes. Somebody was saying, Hey, I don't pick up blacks. I don't pick up because of your gender or because of how you're dressed. So when you start doing that, even though it doesn't seem like it's the same thing, what's going to stop them from discriminating against everything else?
Speaker 2: All Right?
Speaker 5: So I want to hear here, go to big Back Brigade with they pitchforks and they protest line. Guess what Charla Man is about to say. But being black is not a choice. Me and your gender is not a choice. Okay, being five hundred six hundred pounds, that's a choice.
Speaker 37: Now.
Speaker 5: There might have been circumstances that caused you to get to that weight, but staying at that weight.
Speaker 3: Is on you.
Speaker 15: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: Hi is cash?
Speaker 2: Hey Cash? Good morning? No you signed with big Dank or a lyft driver?
Speaker 20: Mama big Dank all the way?
Speaker 4: Why she's big?
Speaker 20: Well, Charlamagne, you know you don't like big people. You can't stand big people. It's been years and years. Here's why I said. When you use your personal vehicle for a corporation as big as the.
Speaker 30: List Holliday rule, right, Lift is a corporation and they've already released a statement saying that they condemn all forms of discrimination.
Speaker 20: You can't tell this woman that she's too big to get in your car. Unless it's written somewhere in the app saying the driver reserves the right to say that you can't get in because of your weight, that's not gonna happen. So she's gonna get paid. And the fact that it's picking up this thing just makes her case even better.
Speaker 4: Well, she gets paid, little terble. Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 5: Imagine you in the Caribbean, right, you in the Caribbean, and like you're doing a little island hopping, and you know how they got them little last.
Speaker 2: Planes, like the little little planes that color plane.
Speaker 5: If the person on a coeloplane see you coming and you foxede hundred pouns and they be like, look, we can't allow you, you know, because you're.
Speaker 2: Too heavy, right that.
Speaker 26: Tell?
Speaker 20: I mean you're changing the gold post. Because when it's a weight issue, you being in the air. Yeah, the plane could have a problem because they had weight limits. We're talking about a little car that he's driving up the street.
Speaker 18: Car is not going to fall out of the sky.
Speaker 35: But he can drag people just have to put more air in the tires, maybe, But it's the emotion out of it. No, really, if you take the emotion out of it, it's black and white.
Speaker 20: Driving for a corporation. You can't just make up your own line.
Speaker 5: I agree with you, but I want you all to take the emotion out of it too, and just look at this person.
Speaker 2: He wasn't being a big back, biggoe, big of a big backs. You know he wasn't.
Speaker 4: He was just simply thinking to himself.
Speaker 5: Man, I don't know if this was if I put this woman in my car and might mess my tires up, and I messed my shocks up, might miss my suspension up.
Speaker 2: He can sound like a mean guy, like to be nasty. He was just like, look, I can't.
Speaker 20: I don't about your car. Don't drive it for a car sharing service.
Speaker 16: Looks like driving a taxi.
Speaker 20: And getting mad because you only want certain things in your taxi car.
Speaker 18: Now you're driving people around.
Speaker 5: You can And by the way, I don't hate big people. I just do love fat jokes.
Speaker 4: There's a difference.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, there's a difference. No, that really is.
Speaker 5: They's a difference. I don't have a problem with big people in no way, shape or form. I just like fat jokes.
Speaker 1: The problem is that man knows his car right We've been in ubers before, We've been in taxi cass with it. It feels like it's gonna break down, right, We've been in those type of vehicles. So if he knows his car can't handle it, he said, I can't put it in there because it's gonna be a he said, just calling up a car.
Speaker 6: My tires are tired, my actual court like, so it's gonna break, you know what I'm saying, already telling them.
Speaker 2: And we gotta tip back in.
Speaker 5: Like everything is discrimination, right, Sometimes things just a matter of comfort. I'm sitting on a plane and you see the big person walk on the plane. You're thinking yourself, please don't have this person sitting next to you, not because the person is fat, but because you know that you're gonna be uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: Exactly, just like saying somebody with a baby or somebody. You know what I'm saying, like, please don't cause this baby gonna be screaming. That's all about my preference and how comfortable I want to be.
Speaker 2: Facts.
Speaker 1: But even even on a plane, you know they do sometimes they put people on the other sides of the plane depending on wait, right, you know, I don't know if you ever seen that before. They be like, excuse me, we need you to sit on this side of the plane because they gotta.
Speaker 4: I ain't never see that, all right. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just go.
Speaker 2: And also when you.
Speaker 5: Get to the airport, they weigh your bag for a reason. They want to know how heavy your bag is. So if you they don't wit you though, because they can't. They want to want to. They even wanting to do this forever.
Speaker 2: But because of people like this woman that want to make a s ain't about everything?
Speaker 4: Okay, now when the plane crash, who called in Jesus? All right, I'm just saying, too's the big dang though, God bless you?
Speaker 5: Should you should you should be putting out some music if you're a rapper like you put this woman.
Speaker 2: We should have brought Big Dan hip hop everything is. We really should have brought Big Dang. Compare to talk about it not at all this.
Speaker 7: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: She about to make a couple of videos about us to.
Speaker 4: By the way, there's nothing wrong with that though.
Speaker 5: If this leads to her rap career taking off, for her getting what I'm saying, I you're getting all this attention turning into something you are rapping like you know, you know, maybe the goal.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is your big break? Hey, yeah, up man, what we're talking about?
Speaker 7: We're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yes, we got some big words. You play too much, y'all play too much.
Speaker 5: Morning to make no sense for a growing ass man to be losing his mind to this record the way NV was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for you to shake your ass. Why is he over there doing that?
Speaker 4: I walked in the room. He just over there going.
Speaker 2: Record. It is a dope record.
Speaker 15: But you got a sign a few of them.
Speaker 4: How about Trump stopped all this?
Speaker 2: Didn't Trump.
Speaker 4: Trump sign executive to stop this?
Speaker 2: Goodness? No, we didn't stop. This is okay. No, I'll talking about the gates though.
Speaker 4: You're gonna learn down.
Speaker 15: I mean, you got it, You're not sure. I'm just here for the games.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody. We are the breakfast club. That was fat the baby. All right, Well we talk a.
Speaker 5: Sleuth to my uh su the good sister Needa copax Man. She put out a book, The Win on Her Tongue at This book two of the Daughter of Three Waters trilogy.
Speaker 2: It is available everywhere you purchased books now.
Speaker 5: Came out of my book in print, Black Privileged Publishing with Simon and Schuston man so saluta anita.
Speaker 6: Yo, and then also look, yo, I got into angle line, I got into like wags last night, washed it and I don't. I don't like it me and girls, I'm not. Yeah, look man, I'm telling us kind of how for one Netflix. Yeah, I'm surprised that they did that. The age spectrum is way too wide. They just threw Kodak Baby Mother in there. She's twenty two, like on like The Impact or a loving hip hop or something like that.
Speaker 2: Charrelle.
Speaker 6: You can tell she watched a lot of Evilyly Lozada, she watched a lot of Basketball wise because that Yeah, yes, that's weird, and yeah, that's very much weird.
Speaker 7: Like yo, she's too old to act like that. To tell Rick Ross baby Mother, you say, I don't think I want to hang with you because you did a sex tape. I know people, I think, Yeah, how everybody damn hold up?
Speaker 2: Be quiet?
Speaker 7: How how everybody a real estate agent?
Speaker 12: How everybody because a lot of the wags do that?
Speaker 7: Come on, yo, how everybody sell houses?
Speaker 2: Even Kodak?
Speaker 4: I need to see I need to see the license license?
Speaker 12: How many houses sold?
Speaker 7: And how many like?
Speaker 18: Come on?
Speaker 2: Everybody proved.
Speaker 6: These bunches in your fighting up anyway, Let's get let's get.
Speaker 2: You needs real wess just rob the more, just don't do the lines, don't.
Speaker 36: Talk spand nobody talk the station world wid jests worldwise mess.
Speaker 2: On the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: He's the coaches ship.
Speaker 28: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see this.
Speaker 2: Time to set it on. But you watched it, Jests, you did watch it? I did?
Speaker 7: No, Yes, that mean you like that?
Speaker 25: Lauren?
Speaker 7: No, that don't mean I like that?
Speaker 2: What did the voice?
Speaker 7: No say?
Speaker 2: It got you going?
Speaker 7: Like one person on there and that's the that's a mars stout of myrs ex wife.
Speaker 4: That's her, said Lauren. The shoulders the ashy.
Speaker 12: Okay, she got the exactly and only thing as she hears that ball head in them lips.
Speaker 7: So let's not okay. But what I didn't watch was the Diddy the Diddy documentary. Oh they dropped three episodes last night.
Speaker 11: They did.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's more, they got more. So, yeah, they dropp three episodes last night.
Speaker 7: And I told you we weren't. We were going to leave it alone.
Speaker 29: But it was some stuff in this less these couple of episodes. So first things first, right, they have a bunch of people. This is like where everybody realizes, like, oh my god, he's such a horrible person.
Speaker 7: Allegedly.
Speaker 12: So they have an ex girlfriend of his. Her name is Cat Payson.
Speaker 29: I think I'm saying her name right, Cat Payson, and she talks about a moment on a boat when they were dating where the R Kelly stuff was happening back in twenty nineteen, and they're watching it together. In his response to that, and it made her like, wake up, let's take a listen.
Speaker 38: I remember one it was the beginning of twenty nineteen and we were in the Bahamas on a yacht and the R Kelly documentary had come out. He came in the room to watch a little bit. He's walking out of the room and he says, there's a little bit of R Kelly in all of us, and then walks out the door. I remember being like, there is not a little bit of R Kelly in all of us, But I wasn't absorbing really the severity of that statement until later.
Speaker 2: That's crazy what you're looking at.
Speaker 12: As she lips, Charlotte made what what's your thoughts.
Speaker 4: I'm just sitting here trying to figure out what the.
Speaker 2: Hell did he mean by that?
Speaker 7: No, so she says that in that moment, I mean she mentioned it.
Speaker 29: But she goes on and a doctor basically say like now looking back at that, She's like, WHOA right.
Speaker 12: So then there is an ex assistant of.
Speaker 5: His A, never mind, I'm about to say something crazy. I was just gonna tell I kept leave it alone. I know it's right we want to come out to school, but it really might be a little bit of all Kelly and Diddy. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't try to put it on all of this.
Speaker 7: I know, like we said, y'all, I am not y'all.
Speaker 29: Now, before I go to the executive assistant, I want to try to listen to you.
Speaker 7: It talked about.
Speaker 29: Victims being involved and little Ride Rodney, who the producer who said did he work with Diddy and all the stuff happened? He was in the first couple of episodes, but I didn't really say too much. This third documentary episode, Oh, he dropped a lot of tea. Let's take a listen to the rod We were.
Speaker 13: At Puffy's Los Angeles house, working in the studio. He says, I want to work in my bathroom. Everybody bring everything. So we break down the studio, get the instruments, and go to his bathroom as usual, and he strips himself in front of us and jumps right into the show. But he's looking directly at me. You know what I mean, I found myself getting a pat on my butt. Felt uncomfortable and still feels uncomfortable.
Speaker 11: What.
Speaker 29: Yeah, so he said, you know, Puff's creative juices seemed to flow better, and so he said, yo, come in do the set up in the shower was mobile set up. They broke down, set back up in the shower, and you know, the steam and things were flowing as well as the music and Puff's eyes they locked eyes and right at him the whole time.
Speaker 4: The butt from the shower.
Speaker 2: That's what I just said.
Speaker 4: It had to be somebody.
Speaker 29: It was a time lapse and things just happened fast, because that was a lot to take in, you know what I mean, Like you're watching this grown man shower.
Speaker 34: But but.
Speaker 7: This is right Okay, However, however this is supposed to He's on the.
Speaker 6: Documentary and he's like, like we are this is said like this is like wool yeah, no, no, no, was he high or was he drunk?
Speaker 11: Rod?
Speaker 12: So he so he said he said that and that in that moment.
Speaker 26: No, but he does.
Speaker 29: Let's talk about times though, where where because he talked about this lawsuit too, where he felt he said, he feels like he was drugged because he woke up with a sex worker in his band and couldn't really understand what happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, no, no, I'm talking about before we get there, because when you felt the pet on your butt and you went in the bathroom, like you went in the bathroom and you know, I don't understand why you could be like, no, I'm not doing that exactly.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't.
Speaker 7: I'm not in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Say you bring everything in the bathroom to produce, I'm like.
Speaker 7: No, niggas I mean.
Speaker 6: Then people skipping over the fact that he said as usual, like this was something usual did he did coming on a shower?
Speaker 5: But you can see what the manipulation may come into play, because what if did he tell you just how I made uh one twelve album? This is how I made faith ev his album? Like what if he's really gassing these kids and telling him this is this is how I made all.
Speaker 38: Of his.
Speaker 7: You called him like, hey, it's a little ride, and she's like, who were you.
Speaker 2: Know what happened?
Speaker 29: So he did To your point, though, Charlotte, he did say that, you know, he was excited to be working with didiots it's Diddy and it got to a point where he didn't even get paid. He produced a lot of stuff on the love album, didn't even get paid for it. So it gave me the gist that he was just excited to be working with the man, the myth, the legend.
Speaker 2: Though he said that. But all right, what happened after the shower though? Did they? That's how it ended?
Speaker 12: He got out, He probably got a tower.
Speaker 4: Know what did Rod say happened? How did that story?
Speaker 3: Can?
Speaker 7: Probably?
Speaker 4: Did that session end?
Speaker 2: Charlamage wants to hear after the butt tap, Yeah, say he woke up.
Speaker 7: With but that was a different incident that.
Speaker 29: Whole time, and then in the shower he was sober. He's only alleged being drugged when he woke up with the sex worker. I'm trying to remember what he said.
Speaker 2: The song get made. They did that.
Speaker 12: There was a love album, which was great music.
Speaker 4: After that shower session, it was a song made. They were actually they.
Speaker 7: Were producing music.
Speaker 2: That's what there.
Speaker 12: Yes, the love album came about.
Speaker 29: He said he wasn't paid for the Love Album at all to this day, but the Love Album happened and he worked with Diddy he.
Speaker 2: Was a producer.
Speaker 29: I'm about now. There is one other thing that I want to get to as well with this. So Phil Pines, who's an ex senior executive assistant for did. He worked with Puff from December twenty nineteen to December twenty twenty one. He detailed what these parties would be like that they called the King Knights aka to Free Crows.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen.
Speaker 1: Were the Wild king Knights happening at these big star studed events.
Speaker 39: I think there's a difference in a disparity between what people think that they were, meaning that there was hundreds of people engaging in these activities.
Speaker 2: That wasn't my experience.
Speaker 7: How many people would typically be there.
Speaker 39: It's a small batch of people.
Speaker 7: What would he require for a wild King Knight?
Speaker 39: I mean we usually had a laundry list of items that included lights, alcohol, marijuana, ketamine, Mollie Baby oil and astroglib were very important. Candles and scense, Apple, TVs, electronics, computers, iPads, you know, male libido supplements, stuff like that. Those requests started to become more frequent. It started to occur on a daily basis.
Speaker 2: Did he say as glad? Or am I hearing things? You so maad?
Speaker 4: You ain't getting ready to that kicknight with a bunch of queen.
Speaker 29: He also talked about that he would get a lot of voice notes from Puff right during this time, because the puff will be hitting him on a voice note requesting different things.
Speaker 9: Let's take a listen to that when you come back up, says to help me set up the red light.
Speaker 39: I would get a lot of boys notes from Didy and how often daily feel I need some.
Speaker 5: And give me twenties inex please they feel I need a plan?
Speaker 13: Beat money ten out of the mushroom capsules the micro doce wring it out to me.
Speaker 2: Please, Jesus, I didn't know what that was.
Speaker 7: It's like, yeah, but that's great, Yeah, really big?
Speaker 2: What was really big? You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: That's not ain't shreams mich who does all that?
Speaker 6: Like that just sounds like a regular night in l A, not even in l A down the street in New York like whatever, like people do sms.
Speaker 4: People do you know he really he really can't stop up. That's all I get from this.
Speaker 7: It's just like it needs to be like he was just their evidence.
Speaker 4: Horney all the time.
Speaker 9: Yeah that horn you ain't.
Speaker 15: Never seen nobody.
Speaker 7: It's like seen somebody that's horny.
Speaker 6: What was just saying, like, y'all don't know people that like that like that make calls you, let me get some let me get somebody.
Speaker 5: This is a normal every day just you right, But this is chapter one hundred and every single chapter is freaking, freaking, freaking on it, on it, on it.
Speaker 2: When was he not freaking? And honey, when was he ever off?
Speaker 1: But the freaking horny it's not against he could be a freaking where he applied the horny, Yeah, it's where he applied the horney and freaking.
Speaker 29: Phil Pines also said that he would do stuff like make them prove their loyalty to him, make them sleep with different people, like that's a lot when somebody don't want to do something.
Speaker 7: Not like other men.
Speaker 29: But the executive assistant said that he would make him walk to Brooklyns.
Speaker 4: That's what I was told to walk the brook for.
Speaker 6: Cheeks and and nobody decided to walk home like with that they you've ever been to l A That walk is crazy?
Speaker 7: Why would you ever ask me that? Have I ever heard? Of course not, I've never been. It's crazy.
Speaker 6: It's like barely even a highway saying. Everybody's complaining.
Speaker 2: Man, he used to make us walk.
Speaker 7: Why you ain't walk home?
Speaker 4: To walk after what they experienced, right, I'm just saying, astro.
Speaker 2: I wonder why he would leave them voice notes though, because.
Speaker 7: That's not up to him to decide. You choose that. You could set. That's a setting in your phone.
Speaker 2: No, no, did he had to leave them voice notes?
Speaker 12: Yeah, but he would I know he like, dang, I chose the wrong people.
Speaker 5: I'm tired of talking about this, you know, I'm tired of talking about this because, you know, because a lot of this stuff is really funny, and we everybody and I know that that's a real big thing.
Speaker 2: And I know there's been.
Speaker 5: Traumatic things that have happened to people, but some of this stuff is really hilarious. Yeah, okay, really hilarious.
Speaker 4: All right, okay, all.
Speaker 7: Right, well that's just a semesteria, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Cauld You imagine somebody in showering. You know you feel on your ass.
Speaker 12: You're not sweating on my edge. Just for me to just look at you in the shop like I'm not going in there stuff.
Speaker 2: Why are you looking at me like that?
Speaker 21: Man?
Speaker 4: Did you go to commercials?
Speaker 2: Who are you giving your donkey two for after the hour?
Speaker 5: We need government Georgia Representative Rich McCormick to come in the front of the Congress.
Speaker 2: You're like that. Have a world with police, right, don' keet the days up? Next? I hate this place is the breakfast club. Good morning, wake up. If you're like to enter the breakfast club, this is a miracle.
Speaker 12: There is no question.
Speaker 36: And there are problems in this country between police and community.
Speaker 2: Yes, you are a donkey. Later on that police killing, I'm a black man now the new developments and the deafinitely sposh man.
Speaker 4: Yes, it was a really bad day for him and this.
Speaker 15: Is what he did.
Speaker 12: And so we are in a state of emergency.
Speaker 5: Okay, White supremacist violence it is always have been the number one threat to our society.
Speaker 15: But I'm also very proud that my wife was white to the practice club.
Speaker 2: Bitches.
Speaker 9: All right, Henny, please tell me why was I your.
Speaker 5: Donkey of the Day, Well Donkey Today for Wednesday, January twenty ninth coach the Georgia Representative Rich McCormick. He is a Republican who was on CNN yesterday defending Trump's federal aide freeze on school lunch programs. Now, I don't know about y'all, but I grew up on school lunch programs. Okay, during the school year and that summertime. My grandmother was a lunch lady at ala Ready Intermediate School in mont Corner, South Carolina. Dropped on the clues mom for Already into media school, Okay, so sometimes she would bring those lunches home. And I'm gonna tell you something. I remember one kid in fourth grade who was so poor. Mind you, none of us came from any money, but he had it worse than a lot of us. That school lunch program was the only time that young brother used to eat throughout the whole all day. And I remember we had an evil, mean ass teacher named Miss Freeman. That woman used to punish that young man by telling him he couldn't eat lunch.
Speaker 2: And I'll never forget the pain in that young man's face when she used to do that.
Speaker 5: To him, people are really really cruel, and that's what we are seeing from folks like Rich McCormick. Okay, not only does he agree with the federal aide freeze on school lunch programs, he says that kids should be working instead of receiving free lunch. Let's go to CNN Pamela Brown for the report police.
Speaker 10: Would you support getting rid of you know, school lunch for vulnerable kids and breakfast and head start?
Speaker 2: Do you support that? And what do you say to your constituents when you.
Speaker 37: Talk about school lunches. Hey, I worked my way through high school. I know about you, but I worked since I was before I was even thirteen years old. I was picking berries in the field before a child labor laws that precluded that.
Speaker 2: I was a paper boy, and when I was in high school, I worked my entire way through.
Speaker 37: You're telling me that kids who stay at home instead of going to work at Berg and McDonald's during the summer, or should stay at home and get their free lunch instead of going to work.
Speaker 2: I think we need to have a top down review.
Speaker 3: Got much.
Speaker 32: I would say that's not necessarily a fair assessment of all of the kids. So you would say all the kids in your district who use the free.
Speaker 1: Lunch for example, or breakfast, they're all just seeing at home and not working.
Speaker 7: Okay, I just want to clarify because.
Speaker 37: That this, this gives us a chance. This gives us a chance though to see where is the money really being spent. How many people got their start in fast food restaurants when there are kids versus just giving a blanket rule that gets all kids lunches in high school who are capable of going out and actually getting a job and doing something that makes them have value thinking about their future instead of thinking about how they're going to sponge off the government.
Speaker 5: Okay, you want high school kids get a job, what about elementary school? What about middle school kids? Like, let me tell you something man that you already probably know. America does not give a damn about poor people. I mean, they could care less. When I first heard this story, I thought to myself, as Rich McCormick, not there, poor white you know, you know kids that he'll be depriving as well, because you know, blackness is just my default setting. So I just assume this is happening because of race, because growing up I was a black kid who benefited from school lunch programs. But no, guys like Rich McCormick don't give a damn about color they care about they don't give it. They don't give a damn about race. They don't give a damn about poor people period. Okay, it's all a matter of class. But I just want to tell folks like Rich McCormick because of Trump administration is a head of schedule on ruining the economy. By the way, I want to say, I want to say something, but they are ahead of schedules. See I've told y'all before that the economy since World War Two does better when it's a Democrat in the White House. And this isn't about party affiliation because I'm independent. I'm just dealing with facts. There have been eleven recessions in this country. Ten of them have been Republican led, so I'm already anticipating that for this administration. Say what you want, Democrats create jobs. Democrats at least attempt to expand the middle class and scrim from the economy. Okay, I understand that a lot of folks don't always feel that in their pockets, so it's hard for people to believe that.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 5: Well, let's be clear, this capitalist society we live in doesn't matter who's in charge, okay, Republicans and Democrats, because the gap between the haves and have nots is so wide. Okay, the wealth inequality in this country is so great that what they are currently implementing by attempting to order this federal spending freeze, you stop in medicaids, school breakfast lunch programs, Section eight, rental assistance, the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for women, infants in kids, farm credits, the VA, the ASBA Defense contract, anything that provides people with financial relief.
Speaker 4: They trying to put a freeze on.
Speaker 5: Rich McCormick, if the have nots, the poor, if they hungry and can't get food, what you think they're gonna eat?
Speaker 2: Not your literal ass I mean figuratively as an eat the rich.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Let me give you a reminder from the late great Tupac Sha Core on what happens when a country doesn't take care of the least of us.
Speaker 14: I know, in this hotel room, they have food every day, and I'm knocking on the door every day to eat, and they tell and they open the door. Let me see the party. Let me see like they'm throwing salami all over the I mean, just like.
Speaker 2: Throwing food around. But they're telling me there's no food in me. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: Every day I'm standing outside trying to sing my way in.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, We are hungry.
Speaker 15: Please let us in.
Speaker 2: We uh hung we please let us say.
Speaker 14: After about a week that song was gonna change that we hungry, we need some food. After two three weeks, it's like, you know, give me a the food and raking.
Speaker 2: Out of the door.
Speaker 14: And after a year, just like you know what I'm saying, I'm picking the.
Speaker 15: Lock, coming through the door, blasting.
Speaker 14: You know what I'm saying, It's like you hungry, you reach your level, you don't want anymore. We asked ten years ago, we was asking what the panthers. Who was asking with that? You know, a civil rights movement? Who's asking?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 14: Now now those people that were asking they're all dead and in jail.
Speaker 2: So now what do you think we're gonna do.
Speaker 5: It's it's only a matter of time, okay, uh Rich McCormick. This is how I know of folks like yourself. Y'all don't really believe in Christ. Y'all don't really believe in Christ because Matthew twenty five forty talks about taking care of the least of us, all right, talks about taking care of the least of the bus It says, truly, I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me. This just means that by caring for those who are most vulnerable, are marginalized, you are serving Jesus himself.
Speaker 1: That's not what you're doing. Rich McCormick, please give that man the biggest he huh. All right, well, thank you for that dog in the day. Now, when we come back, Ashley Allison will be joining us.
Speaker 2: She's from C and N.
Speaker 1: She was part of the Obama Biden administration, also the Biden Harris administration. So we're gonna talk to Ashley when we come back. I don't go anywhere. It's the Breakfast Club. Good Morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 15: Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is the j Envy Jess, Hilarious, Charlamagne, the gud We are the Breakfast Club. We got a special guest in the bunty. Yes, indeed we have Ashley Alice and welcome. Yes are you feeling this morning.
Speaker 11: Well, that's a hard question nine days into Donald Trump's America.
Speaker 4: But don't let us ccresh you out. You can't think about it every day. You got to remember your serenity prayer.
Speaker 9: Okay, no, you know, Yeah, I'm good, but it's a lot.
Speaker 5: On my mind right now.
Speaker 1: Can we go back a little bit and find out who Ashley Allison is and how you jumped into politics. So let's start off from what got you into politics.
Speaker 9: I led my first protest when I was in the second grade.
Speaker 2: Second grade.
Speaker 9: Wow, he So I'm lactose intolerant.
Speaker 2: Me too, and most of us are.
Speaker 11: We issued, most people in the world are lactose intolerance, so we should change that name.
Speaker 9: But and the nuns at my school used to make us drink them milk.
Speaker 2: You're a Catholic school.
Speaker 9: Yes, I'm not Catholic, but went to Catholic school.
Speaker 2: Most of us did.
Speaker 38: Yes.
Speaker 11: And I used to get sick every day after lunch, Wow, every day. And they used to say it's because I didn't like math. Now, I don't like math and I'm not good at math. But I didn't make myself sick.
Speaker 9: And so the first was like, let me drink juice at lunch and not and so it was just like.
Speaker 11: When something is doesn't make sense, do something about it, change it, fixed it. And then my parents raised me like knocking on doors when I was a little kid, canvasing for Canadas, for city council. And then I just some' someone like, when I see something that is not right, it just agitates my spirit. That's why you like, don't let it stress you out. It's like part of who I am. I cannot see something that is wrong and not say something. And I feel like Obama came through and I was like, oh, how do you How do you work on a campaign? How do you I was teaching at Boys and Girl High School actually at the time when Obama ran for president, and my students were engaged by him in a way I had never seen.
Speaker 9: And I was like, I want to work on his campaign.
Speaker 5: And it was kind of like all she wrote, do you think we'll ever see that again? Do you ever think we'll see because he's a once in a lifetime.
Speaker 9: A lifetime generation leader, and so is Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's a fact.
Speaker 4: I've only seen three of my lifetime like that, Clinton, Obama and Trump.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know I don't.
Speaker 11: I honestly, I don't know if we need a once in a lifetime generational leader.
Speaker 9: I just think we need good leaders. I think that the celebrity of it all is part of the problem.
Speaker 11: Is like, I want somebody who cares about the quality of everybody's life and wants everybody's life to be better. I don't need you to be a reality show star. I don't need you to be super famous. I don't even need to really want to have.
Speaker 9: Dinner with you. But honestly, I just need you to know what you're doing and want to help people and get this country in a better place. So probably not.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know you said that stress is a big part of your job, and you don't mind, you don't care. You're gonna keep telling the truth, you know, cause that's your job do that. But have you ever had a tipping point, like, all right, I'm not thought to be doing this no more like throwing a child type.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so, okay, I'm a big yogi.
Speaker 11: I've been doing yoga for twenty five years, so I'm always breathing. I'm always staying grounded, connected like feet on the ground, making sure you're not gonna catch me.
Speaker 9: Off my balance. The thing about why this moment I'm.
Speaker 11: Okay with it is because eight years ago, the first time he got elected, it almost took me out, like I was leaving the White House, the relationship I was in and did I felt like my whole identity.
Speaker 9: I closed the White House down, right. I had no job. My money was real funny, so you know, we don't make a lot of money in the government, and I was like, what do I doing?
Speaker 11: For six months, I was just kind of like I was in a depression. I was in a I almost hit rock bottom. And every day since.
Speaker 9: Then, I was in therapy. You know, I did a lot of the self work.
Speaker 11: I got my practices back together, and every day since then, I've been building for this moment. So it's not gonna I'm not gonna get to the point where I like, I can't do this anymore, because I'm never gonna let somebody else take that much power away from me.
Speaker 4: You know, did your ex vote for Trump?
Speaker 9: I don't know my mom's listening, so I can't say what I was about to.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 5: You said something that's very interesting about democracy, right, and I agree what everything you said. But I was watching John Stewart last night, and he presented a good point. He said that, and you know, the thing that we need to remember about Trump is just is democracy because he was voted in and he has control of all branches of government. Now, so the things he's doing, we may not like it, but under the constitution, he has the right to do it.
Speaker 2: Well, not all things.
Speaker 11: The Constitution still exists for a reason, right, So you can sign an executive order, but democracy, we still have three branches of our government. Right, So you can sign an executive order, and the courts are actually supposed to be a checks and balances. Right, So if it goes all the way up to the Supreme Court and the court says no, Donald Trump.
Speaker 9: Can't, then just override it.
Speaker 21: Right.
Speaker 32: Two.
Speaker 11: Well that's the problem, right, That's the problem with is that we were supposed to have all these checks and balances. I think the thing that's on the front of my mind is this fourteenth Amendment around birthright citizenship. And I'm like, y'all better wake up, because this is not about birthright citizenship. This is about being able to discriminate against all of us because of equal protection. Okay, So I think almost every legal scholar except for like the five that Donald Trump is going to find to bring this case. Have said that birthright citizen citizenship is in the constitution and it's not a thing.
Speaker 6: But he's still on day one sign an executive order. He even said in his interview Behind the Resolute Deak that I don't know if this is going.
Speaker 11: To work, but we're going to try it out. So it's trying to like press the levers of democracy to see. But the fourteenth Amendment also is the amendment that prevents from you to be able to be discriminated. It gives all rights to Americans in this country, so black, brown women, drake gay and it's bigger than just birthright citizenship. And so because immigration is such a big topic right now, they are introducing the fight through that lens as a foil almost as a distraction so that you focus on that and not on really what they're doing. And if you take one piece of the Constitution away, then it start again thousand little cuts. It's a cut, and so they're trying to they're trying to knock it down. So that's why I'm like, don't get distracted, y'all, don't.
Speaker 38: Be in this.
Speaker 9: Pay attention you know, like eight years ago was when stay woke.
Speaker 11: We made it like the thing that people said again and then they turned it on us. It's like no, like wake up, you know, it's like Spike Lee when you're like what you know, It's like this is happening in front of our face. And now it's not the time to sit on a couch and be like not my than school me on this tool.
Speaker 5: Because they say, they're saying that his plan and in birth right citizenship is like Dredgecott too.
Speaker 2: Do you think so?
Speaker 22: Well?
Speaker 9: I think I don't know.
Speaker 11: I haven't heard them people articulate that argument, so I will want to hear a little bit more.
Speaker 9: Again, I don't like to just say something because just sounds like the smartest person in the room.
Speaker 11: But in New York Times, okay, I think that the question is is that a lot of people birthright citizenship. They said it was brought through to give black people, black and state people the right of citizenship.
Speaker 9: But it's not just about black people, it's about all people.
Speaker 11: Again, I think that every legal salt scholar, republic conservative, even Scalia, most of his clerks, most of the people who are scaleites are like who in Scalia is one of the most conservative Supreme Court justices we've ever had say that it shouldn't be able to pass a legal mustard. I don't even know if the Supreme Court will hear the case, but we will find out. But again, that's the distraction over there, because today he just stopped federal funding on programs like Snap. He rolled out that federal funding and grants needs to be halted. Now that means money is to go to cancer nonprofits, all nonprofits, veterans services.
Speaker 9: And so again it happens in the middle of the night.
Speaker 11: You know, stop now today watch You're gonna do some wild stuff. Everybody, don't focus on the distraction, focus on the trick they've trying to play on you. So we're right now people are looking at it, looking at lawsuits, looking at litigation that they can.
Speaker 9: File to halt this.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 11: I woke up to text from my cousin was like, who literally just had a baby yesterday, and she was like section eight my SNAP benefits. She runs a real estate thing and she's like, my tenants are section eight? Are they gonna be able to pay?
Speaker 9: Am I gonna be able to?
Speaker 11: Like this is real light, you know, what I mean, Like, I'm on CNN, but this is that's my first cousin that I'm talking about here.
Speaker 9: That is like what's happening.
Speaker 11: And to truth be told, a lot of people who voted for Donald Trump are gonna now face that consequence as well. He is a master performer and executor of a show, and he is putting on a show right now.
Speaker 9: But I want to see the.
Speaker 1: Credits, all right, We got more with Ashley Allison from CNN.
Speaker 2: When we come back, don't move. It's to Breakfast Club one morning.
Speaker 1: Only everybody's dj n V Jess hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with Ashley Allison from CNN. Now, we always talk about the problems, but what are the solutions? What can people do to you know, to try to stop this or to try to curve it? Like, what can people do? Because a lot of people listening and like, we know the problems. Yeah, we know, we got to deal with the next four years. We see it happened in the last eight nine days.
Speaker 2: But what can we do to stop it? What's the solution?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I think being in community is the most important thing, right like sitting by yourself and spiraling and doom scrolling. One of the things that the coolest thing that is happening right now, y'all, y'all following Hilman Talk talk, Okay, so this is why I love black women. Like we did the ninety two percent supposed to be sitting down chilling, and we done created a whole HBCU online on TikTok and other day.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So a black professor, she put a video out about African American studies class.
Speaker 9: For her thirty six students. It is now a place.
Speaker 11: Where twenty plus PhDs, all black folks teaching African American studies, teaching the art of resistance, teaching economic power. That's self organizing, right, I think right now, one of the things we have are our people have been through many, many things, and one of the best things you can do right now is to educate yourself on how to sustain.
Speaker 2: Oppression's saying doctor Barlowe is yes, yes, And.
Speaker 11: So they're educating us on forms of resistance. So you don't just sit and say, like, well, how did the civil rights movement survive? How did we get the Civil Rights Act? Like that did not happen overnight. We tell that a lot of times. Our country tells that during Black History Month. If they even tell that story.
Speaker 9: That was like a fifteen year struggle just to get that one piece of legislation. So find yourself in community and educate yourself.
Speaker 11: You know, I'm not gonna take a stance on the boycotts right now, but I do think our economic collective.
Speaker 9: Buying power is very important.
Speaker 11: There's a lot of conversation about boycotting companies who are getting rid of de EI. I think boycotts are hard, but boycotts can be used strategically, and if we as a community really put some strategy behind it, it could be effective while we're still helping black businesses and entrepreneurs thrive.
Speaker 9: And then I think we got to have some tough conversations, y'all.
Speaker 2: Can Trump go for a third term? And how can he make that happen?
Speaker 7: No, and he is turned he is turned out.
Speaker 11: I'm going to get everything has got, Everything has context. There is the twenty second Amendment of the Constitution. There's currently piece of legislation that has been introduced that would allow any president to run for a third term.
Speaker 9: Now, you say, how do we make sure these things don't become law.
Speaker 11: Well you can, you can amend the constitution, and it is extremely hard to amend the constitution of that you.
Speaker 4: Need true not when you got that political white supremacist will right.
Speaker 9: So when you talk about how do you make sure these things don't become law.
Speaker 11: That's what I'm talking like you that should never even see the light of day now, truth be told. If Trump can run for a third term, so can Obama, so can Clinton, so can all the other presidents that are alive.
Speaker 7: That they will.
Speaker 9: But currently now in the constitution, Trump could not run for a third.
Speaker 5: But the problem, the problem with that is they're not going to use that power when they get it. That's what pisces me off about Democrats. That's why I stay on Democrats. They're not going to use the power even if they get it. They want to do everything they want, all these political norms when things have not been politically normlmost since twenty sixteen.
Speaker 9: I agree, we are in a new normal and we have to recalibrate to that new normal.
Speaker 7: Like we are not operating.
Speaker 11: That's why when you know, my famous line is when they go low, I match energy, like.
Speaker 9: That's that's my thing. Like, I don't, I don't stay high?
Speaker 2: Are you mad?
Speaker 4: Michelle hasn't said anything yet.
Speaker 5: Because the reason I say that isause Michelle kind of said the tone right when she said when they go low, we go high, but then she decided to not even go at all.
Speaker 11: I think she sometimes actually speak louder than words, That's true.
Speaker 6: I felt like Obama shouldn't should have shot out of the inauguration, or at least not even cracking jokes behind.
Speaker 9: I was like, what is happening? I understand why he went.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 9: I know you don't, but I will say I don't think I would have been there.
Speaker 11: But that's why I'll probably never run for office, because I match energy. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's not how I rock. I understand why democrats felt like it was important to go. Here's what I will say. I think that because they went, you can't just then disappear. You have to provide context to people who you were ringing the five alarm fire to about why you went. Because I think you know, you know, you have a massive platform, right, and so you do stay on Democrats. I think you also stay on Republicans. And I think though sometimes people. You know how social media works, People take a clip and flip it and put it out there.
Speaker 2: A bunch of Trump commercials.
Speaker 11: Yeah, right, And so you always just want to make sure people can't use your words against you, people can't use your actions against you, particularly when you're the first like a President Obama. So I think that you probably will hear more from him about why he felt it was important for him to show up and be the bigger person. But I think you also then have to still hold Trump accountable, like I would not be up there kiky and with Donald Trump though if I was just sitting say, I got questions.
Speaker 4: Sir, what stories you want to tell?
Speaker 2: What water.
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 34: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 11: I actually started in two thousand and nine during Obama because I saw this wave of social media. I want to give people in democracized, democratized microphones. You know, there are a lot of creators out there who do amazing things.
Speaker 9: I start. I re started watering Hole after the.
Speaker 11: Infamous of Montgomery Uprising with the folding chair, right, and I'll tell the story.
Speaker 9: In twenty four hours. I saw the trajectory of that story change.
Speaker 11: In the morning, I saw news media outlets starting to cover it with a tent of vigilanteism and whatnot, and I saw black Twitter activate, the creators activate, and we turned a moment that could have been very dangerous for black people and a really sad outcome.
Speaker 9: We brought joy to it.
Speaker 11: We bought a strong political analysis to it, and by the end of that night, the story was being told. So I'm saying, how do I take how do I find those talented people and give them a platform, give them money to do that?
Speaker 9: That I think is how we make sure it's some things like that don't become laws.
Speaker 11: Because we tell we have good messengers, we have good storytellers. I want to go at politics not through like, well, your snap benefits and it's like, no, let's talk about how it really is impacting you and get you to be more engaged. So I think there's a lot of opportunity. I think Republicans did it really, really well. Everyone's like, we need our own Joe Rogan, No, we don't know, we don't, We actually don't. We need to empower people who know how to connect with real people and tell real stories and empower them just to do it.
Speaker 7: That's what we're doing.
Speaker 2: There, And Joe Rogan exists right right, try coffee.
Speaker 11: Don't be a copycat, be be an original, like just find out who you are and we got you.
Speaker 5: Please know, I know we got the Black Mothership. That's what we call a Breakfast Club, the Black Mothership. Come to the Black Mothership.
Speaker 4: Thank you for coming at Alice.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gentlemen, thank you so much for joining us. We appreciate you. Check on CNN, what time ten pm? All right, well there you have it.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. It's Ashley Allison, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: On Everybody, it's j n V, Jess, Hilarie Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess with the message.
Speaker 7: US is real, Her Lions, Jeff ca Robin Moore, just.
Speaker 16: Don't do no lines, don't.
Speaker 2: Talk nobody talk, why jests worldwise on the Breakfast Club, She's the coaching ship.
Speaker 28: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 2: Could get you to see this time to set it off.
Speaker 7: Okay, Lauren, So, Jim Jones was in Tokyo.
Speaker 29: Yep, he's doing in Tokyo with Kanye or Yay and Justin the Boy and he's trying some new things out there.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's take a listen. No, okay, Jones, I.
Speaker 2: Ain't smoking five days.
Speaker 26: I've been around here bouncing like a kid like I'm in high school.
Speaker 2: I definitely got the high school feeling.
Speaker 15: My body feeling is pure.
Speaker 2: In a minute. I was in the club dancing last night for like forty five minutes straight sweat.
Speaker 29: I'm oum, yeah, so this is you know, this happened after all of the Kim and Jim stuff that we had talked about, and he went out there with yeah, and he sat down with just on the Boy to do the interview or whatever. But I mean, first of all, I want to know what dances he was doing for forty five minutes.
Speaker 7: It's number one. I can't imagine them dancing.
Speaker 2: They only do two step, okay, because.
Speaker 12: He'll give me like a it's not the rocket hips on TikTok.
Speaker 2: He wasn't Harlem shaky. I'm sure he. All he did was the two step.
Speaker 4: I would like to see what type of fashion collaboration come from Jim, Jos and Yao.
Speaker 7: We are on our way to that.
Speaker 29: So Jim actually he announced while he was there prior to this video that he had been on the street and while he was in New York and he was talking about like people having this, like like hockey gear or whatever, and he picked it up and he talked about it, but he basically said, like now he's gonna make it like a brand of his own. And while he was in Tokyo with Ya, he talked a lot about like being a student. So he posted a caption, there's a photo of Justin dang I forgot the photo. Another room, there's a photo of Justin the boy Kanye and Jim Jones, and Jim caption, did we out here playing Bullyball?
Speaker 12: Only shot you don't make? It's a shot you don't take.
Speaker 29: So y'all know Kanye has a new project called Bully coming instead of working on that, but he says that he's actually a student and he's been a student for the past couple of days that he's been out there with Kanye. He learned so much about, you know, different characters and just a bunch of different stuff. But there's a ton of clothing ling on the floor. Kanye is wearing a dipset belt, which is you know, merch as well. So I'm assuming that they did have a conversation about merch because Jim did announce that he's going to be doing something officially when it comes to like some sort of merch as well too, So I'm sure he's.
Speaker 12: Taking all that in because Gigi just brought Kanye back, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So that music too, because i know Jim is working on his album, so I'm sure that he's doing production out there as well.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he said that Kanye's album was crazy.
Speaker 29: He told people, don't drop because if y'all drop at the same time as Kanye, it's going to be a big problem. So I'm assuming he's gonna be on Bully as well too. And he said that Yay is back to the real billy goat pun intended. Okay, Yeah, So moving on Bronnie James. So lebron James' son, Bronnie James got some smoke recently. People were not they weren't impressed. They brought him up from the gag. He played with the Lakers against the Sixers and the Lakers lost. They lost won.
Speaker 6: Game last night, right, Yes, Bronnie seemed like he was a little he was just a little nervous, yo, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Like a little nervous.
Speaker 6: That's what I get from because certain players where you expecting him to like go in and do something crazy, you don't take it. You look like you want to, but he don't want to take it. He just he played like a little you know, a little nervous lew and to him and did it.
Speaker 29: I think though, for for Bronnie to be lebron James's son, of course, we always talk about this like platform in the stage that people put him on. But because he's also still been playing in the G League at the same time, it brings the conversation up of should he stay in G League or should he get those shots they did get on the NBA floor. Let's take a listen to JJ Reddick and what he said after the game about Bronnie.
Speaker 34: You know, just felt like on a back to back, just him giving us energy, I think was the goal. You know, I maybe put him in a tough spot, you know, flying up yesterday and nationally Televids game and Philly and all that stuff. It's you know, he didn't play well, but he's been playing great, uh, you know in the State Ready games, and he's been playing great in the G so I have confidence in him, but obviously he didn't provide that at.
Speaker 2: A high level.
Speaker 5: Brownie James isn't ready for the for the NBA right now, and everybody knew that when he got drafted.
Speaker 4: We just loved the story. I love that, you know, Bron was able to make that happen for his child.
Speaker 2: But he'll play with Yeah, he'll develop over time.
Speaker 1: The G League is there for him to get his reps in, so he could get his games in and he's been doing amazing in the G League. So that's what usually happens. When you do good in the G League, they pull you up when they need you. And he just got to show him prove he had a bad game. People had bad games. Ain't nothing wrong that he gets cooked in then?
Speaker 29: Yeah he played, He played fifteen minutes and then score no points. I think they also had him up against some people that.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, cooked in the NBA. Yeah, it's okay, young he's developing. He gets cooked in the.
Speaker 12: NBA, was it, Tyre MAXI? Yeah, Tyree Maxy. That wasn't a good.
Speaker 2: That wasn't a good.
Speaker 29: That wasn't not a good situation for him at all. All Right, he will be all right, But without the basketball, he don't got to do none of this, honestly, and he still be.
Speaker 4: Fine, dream fulfilled already.
Speaker 29: Yeah, but he want to play though you want to play, you want to play. He does play, but it's like, so this is just son coming off the court. If you Lebron, what advice do you?
Speaker 7: He played but didn't even score no points.
Speaker 5: I tell my son, keep working, y'all, tell him keep God first, stay humble, and keep working.
Speaker 4: But the dream has been fulfilled.
Speaker 1: The fact that he's dropping averaging with twenty something points in the G League, the league ain't no goods. Like the G leagues are kids that's trying to get into the leads and they're playing hard. So the fact that he's bawling in the G League, he'll be o.
Speaker 7: He scored a season high of thirty one points in that league game.
Speaker 2: He plays hard.
Speaker 4: When he's an NBA game, he just gets cooked.
Speaker 2: It's okay against.
Speaker 7: Te Max him getting his stripes in. Well, all right, he's scared though, Lord, I just gotta.
Speaker 2: Be and player is gonna be going at his ass to because they want to prove.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he's gonna have to go through all him bumps and bruises.
Speaker 7: Well, speaking of.
Speaker 29: Games, super Bowl, real quick, the super Bowl dropped, not the super Bowl, I'm sorry. Don Julio and Pope's had this collaboration that they tease and Pope exactly, and that's what the people were saying, like, what is about to come and it's gonna.
Speaker 7: Be real zeus activity exactly.
Speaker 29: So they finally released what the collab was going to be. So it's a championship lineup. They have Reprisidal flavor Louisiana garlic wings. They have a spicy strawberry biscus flavor lemonade motel. They have represided flavored contra roll chicken sandwich. There's no Don Julio in none of this. There's no real drinks.
Speaker 4: This sounds suspicious crazy. I don't like this in my neighborhood.
Speaker 29: It's for the Super Bowl, and you know, Pope's is a Louisiana thing, so that leaning in right there. But I just feel like there should have been some drinks somewhere, Like, I don't get it.
Speaker 4: I'm stopping whole why it sounds wow? That sounds wow?
Speaker 29: Well, I mean if you are in Louisiana and you celebrate this super Bowl. They put it in limited limited edition menus and select US restaurants and it's landed and Nola the Homo Pop Potch for the Football's big for Football's biggest games.
Speaker 2: So I don't love to see what pops they have it in.
Speaker 7: I gotta see, definitely, because I'm going down there.
Speaker 6: I gotta show the day before the super Bowl, super Bowl and I'm going to the super Bowl.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you're gonna be outside, I'm gonna see. Yeah, I'm gonna see. I'm Pop.
Speaker 5: I guarantee you whatever Pop is doing that ice is running up. I'm telling you that right now.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that is.
Speaker 2: Just with the mess.
Speaker 1: Now when we come back, we got the People's Choice mixed Get your Request and it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Warning everybody, it's DJ n V Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: We got a salute from CNN Ashley Allison for joining us this morning.
Speaker 5: Ashley Allison Man, you can check her out on CNN. I'll watch her a lot when she's on Abbey Phillips show at night at ten p you know, debating with some conservative right.
Speaker 4: It always interesting conversation.
Speaker 1: Yep, she was part of the Obama She's also part of the Obama Biden administration in the Biden Harris campaign senior staffer.
Speaker 2: So salute to her.
Speaker 1: All right, when we come back, we got the positive notice the breakfast Club the morning morning everybody is dej n V jess Hilairish Charlamage the God.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast Club. It's time to get up out of here. That's Charlaman. You got a positive note, I do.
Speaker 5: I just want to tell everybody too, man, thank you for always pulling up the Crystal in Orangeburg, South Carolina. Man, we really appreciate, you know, all the support and we got I got more Christiane and my wife got more Crystal franchises opening up in the beautiful state of South Carolina.
Speaker 4: But you know, the Crystal and Orangeburg has been doing very very well.
Speaker 5: So thank you to everybody who's been pulling up fourteen eighty six Chestnut Street, Orangeburg, South Carolina.
Speaker 4: We are open twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 5: I know you're probably in line right now getting that good breakfast, man, So thank you very much. In the positive Noteice, simply this, if you are there always for others, then in your time and need, somebody will be there for you.
Speaker 2: I want to repeat that.
Speaker 5: Okay, if you are there always for uthers, in your time and need, someone will be there for you. I ain't saying ask the person that you yet you're there for okay. I'm just saying that somebody will be there for you.
Speaker 4: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Breakfast club bitches, you don't finish for y'all done it.