Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Mark Zuckerberg. Let's start the show off what everybody wants to hear about, Mark Zuckerberg. Guy's a legend of a few days ago. Threads rolls out and it is a pretty much clone of Twitter, very similar type of situation, and it took the world by star. I believe now it has over one hundred million users with no signs of slowing down. Obviously, Elon Musk was extremely disturbed about this, threatened the lawsuit. I don't know if the lawsuit actually went through yet or not, but has threatened lawsuit. Has made some interesting comments on Twitter about Mark Zuckerberg indeed, indeed, indeed to say the least.
Speaker 4: Indeed, Adam twenty two was salty and Keky Palmer boyfriend was mad. Who you think was more upset this week? Elon or Kekey Palmer's boyfriend neck and Neck alls, I'm gonna go with her boyfriend. I'm gonna go with her boyfriend. He lost his all right, Ray, when you threatened to sue a day into a new product be released, you are in trouble now.
Speaker 3: It's it's game, set match. So the question now is a variety of different questions, but one of the questions is Twitter over. So here's my take on this. I think that Twitter's in a lot of trouble and Alisia. We've been on Twitter since twenty nineteen. I believe we have ninety thousand followers, So in four years we were able to climb. In four years, we were able to climb up to get ninety thousand followers. We were on been on threads since when they come out.
Speaker 2: Thursday, Thursday, Yeah, Thursday.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's say five days. We've been on threads for five days. We currently have one hundred thousand followers. So what took us four years on Twitter took us four days on threads. Now, me, personally, I'm not loyal to any social media platform. I have not gotten paid from any social media platform. Although I do think that an endorsement from Meta would be appropriate. At this point, I have not received the check yet, so I don't really have any dog in this fight. But I am in business, and I do understand that you go where you where you get the most traction. It's common sense. So it's it's common sense you go where the block is hot. And we have gotten more traction on threads in four days than we've gotten in four years on Twitter. Which one do you think will give more attention to. We'll still be on Twitter because it's free, why not? But that's that's Twitter's fault for not proper enhancing the algorithm for not spreading the message, for not doing a variety of different things. Now, Threads is an interesting situation because, of course they have a competitive advantage that they don't that Twitter doesn't have, which is Instagram and Facebook. So I've said this from the beginning. It's easy to build one company off the back of another company. It's the shoulder strategy.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: So now they build Instagram, they build Facebook. They build Facebook first, right, then they buy Instagram. Then comes WhatsApp. Now they have a portfolio of social media platforms. They push people directly over from Instagram to Threads. They make it a very seamlessameless, seamless sign up process. You keep, you keep your same name. Only thing you gotta do is just you know, log in.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: And then that the Threads actually even go straight to Instagram if you want them to as well. Make it extremely easy for people to to do it, right. That gives them an competitive advantage. Of course, they can manipulate the algorithm. This is where all these social media platforms do. The first six months is maximum exposure. TikTok did it the same way. Where they going to give you maximum exposure, They're gonna give you reach because they want people to sign up. Of course, it's going to be discouraging if you put it. If you put something up and nobody likes it. So now you put something up and engagement is crazy and everybody's like happy about it, right, and then at some point in time they'll probably limit that, they'll cut that part off.
Speaker 2: But your goal is one point five billion people that start have to throttle it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Your point is an entrepreneur is to maximize anything free for as long as you can possibly use it. So right now it's free. Exposure is free. Now then they say, okay, if you cut your if you end your profile, you got to cut your Instagram profile off as well. Nobody's going to delete their profile because why would why would you want to do that? Uh, this at some point in time may go down as the death blow for Twitter. We'll see.
Speaker 5: But this episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 2: It's like banking with P and C Bank.
Speaker 5: It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, But keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness. What's Up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most. Ready to see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more. That's Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave. Now under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: I just don't see the advantage of Twitter when Twitter is actually the same thing as Instagram, but with so many more advantages. Now that Instagram is partnered with Threat, they go they go hand it in so well they have to go to a whole different platform and not reach a lot of people and do a variety of different things, where now you can pretty much just go next door. It's like being in the same house. Would you rather live in the same house and go next door for your closet or would you want your closet on a completely different street. That's more modern, common common sense. Instagram has done this variety of different times. When Vine was popular, they introduced videos and killed VI. When Snapchat was at his peak, they introduced reels. Snapchat really hasn't been the same since. Still still around, but it's not it's not a major threat. When TikTok came out, they took TikTok's format, started doing those videos and no, uh, Snapchat was the stories stories Snapchat it's the stories.
Speaker 5: And the animations inside of the inside.
Speaker 3: Of the Tiktoks. TikTok was the rails they did. Rails TikTok's still around. It is not sure if it's as popular as it was before, but it's still around. But Rails have helped Instagram now they have done the same thing with Twitter. They have a history of copying and taking what's popular with no apology, with very few changes to it, and adding it to its portfolio. And like I said, it's easier because now the user would rather use all of these different things instead of one. This is the only time where they've created actual new platform. All those other platforms actually just integrated into Instagram technology. Yeah, but I think that it's it's extremely impressive feat I've been champion Meta for a long time. I said that metal was not dead, and now it has climbed one hundred and fifty percent over the last six months. And I think at some point in time you have to have a conversation with Mark Zuckerberg. I believe is one of the greatest CEOs of all time.
Speaker 2: Listening the top ten and top twenty, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not sure, but he's up there because I mean a lot of the criticism is that he doesn't innovate, well, neither did Steve Jobs. So as a leader, you don't have to you know, Steve Jobs. Then none of those ideas with his ideas.
Speaker 2: iPhone was his idea. Some people say that it wasn't.
Speaker 3: This date out there that said that it wasn't, But regardless, most of the ideas that made Apple successful were not his ideas. He was a great businessman though, and a great marketer. So you don't necessarily have to come up with original ideas to be a great leader. You have to have your company reign supreme. And Facebook has reigned supreme for over a decade. And Meta the metaverse didn't seem like it worked out, didn't let that phase them, stayed focused, didn't listen to outside critics, and reinvented the company once again. Extremely impressive feet one of the highest growth seeing revenues of all time, top ten company when it comes to market capitalization of all time. I don't think that he gets enough credit. And he's faced a tremendous opposition. He's traced opposition from Apple, He's faced opposition from the US government, He's faced the opposition from Elon Musk, and he survived it. So that's my that's my take on the situation. I think that Threads is here to stay. I encourage everybody to follow us on our threads and follow Ian on his thread account. And I think that there's one other thing that they took. They took only fans model as well. So now they have the subscription for Instagram, we'll see that. And I just we just started our subscription. What we're going to do with our subscription. It's just kind of stuff that we can't say. Oh yeah, stuff that we can't say publicly. So like I put a I put a something up on our on our earning a leisure subscription, which I can't. I can't say that publicly inside something that you know, people might you know. It's a little delicate situation. So that's how I think we're gonna use it. But it's interesting. So yes, it scaped to our subscriptions. So they've also took only fans model as well. They did a good thing with that because they said we're not gonna charge anything for it, at least for the first time. So now they're gonna try to get all the creators to come in. It's commissioned fee free. They're running they're running one of the most impressive business models of all time while capturing everybody's data almost a third of the world's population, a third of the world's population capturing their data. They've they've mastered the free model, selling information, selling advertisement, and they've done it at an extremely high level.
Speaker 2: There you have it.
Speaker 3: Arrest my case an.
Speaker 1: Illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man. A Venezuela charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,