Speaker 1: Shout out, said Brookie wag.
Speaker 2: Shut up the brook block, shut out rookie player.
Speaker 3: That's the name.
Speaker 4: Shut us down, from sett us down. It's just week three, baby, we hit us stay. Welcome back to another episode of Broken Play hosted by me Man. They feel good to say it three times in a row. Man, how y'all feel We said we had a lot of good games this weekend?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, hey, I told you.
Speaker 4: I said, whoever won Game five with that Warriors Kings was gonna win the series.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, whoever win Game five gonna win that. That like truth be told, because the momentum right now, the Warriors got all the momentum. But if the Kings could fight right here, then they good.
Speaker 5: Bruh.
Speaker 2: It's all about momentum.
Speaker 4: And speaking of momentum, Lebron put his whole foot into Grizzlies ass.
Speaker 2: Bruh. Ain't no way you lose by forty.
Speaker 4: Ever, before I lose by forty, I'm walking my ass off the court soon as I see it, thirty eight thirty seven, before somebody could have shoot a three or do a lay up, I'm walking to the locker room. Nigga, y'all got beat by forty. It was thirty seven when I was out there.
Speaker 5: But that's what.
Speaker 2: I don't know who to blame, but I will say this.
Speaker 4: I said Dylan Bruce was gonna find his way out the damn league. And what happened Grizzly talking about they're not gonna resign the boy.
Speaker 2: Bro one bad series.
Speaker 4: And it's the thing before that, I think Brooks was having a straight little year. Now come next year he might be a co host on Broken Play. You go from checking one of the best players of all time to sit next to an eighth grade small four who averaged four points and seven rebounds and points zero assists.
Speaker 2: I was a man. I was a dog on the rebound thing. It's just like my passing was off a little bit. I was before my time. I almost like Rondo before Rondo started. He was accepted with it.
Speaker 4: But you know how that be The people ask can Lebron be the best player in this series?
Speaker 2: Easily? But it's not about him.
Speaker 4: It's not about him or Curry being the best player this series. It's about the role players. I need the Angelo Russell to step up this series. Dennis Schroeder, I need you to step up then this Schroder. Show them you ain't as dumb as we think you are. The Lakers offered you how much they offered them a hundred They offered them one hundred m.
Speaker 2: He said no. And when it got five million with the Boston Celtic, go show them. Go show them you ain't that dumb. Hey man. That about one of the speaking of being your own agent.
Speaker 5: Boy.
Speaker 4: I don't know what his agent doing now, but I seen him at the Smooth King the other day. I told him, I said, man, you messed up with Shrewder and he.
Speaker 3: Said, hell yeah.
Speaker 4: We were talking about the Warriors and the King. Step had fifty and this ain't no wound up. Step had fifty in a Game seven. But that's gonna make Fox come back even harder. Game seven fifty.
Speaker 1: That's the most ever in the game.
Speaker 4: Seven, most ever by anybody, anybody. Curry be silently breaking records, bro silently. I know he do all them threes and stuff like, but fifty in the game seven, even Lebron, even Lebron Dan, that's tough, man. They say, they say Curry versus Lebron. A lot of people are down the Lakers. I'm not being against Lebron I refuse, and you know why because I think he got better role players this time. If end of the day E would stay healthy, you don't.
Speaker 6: Think so it's a big I feel like that's a that's a big if. Every time you see him fall, he grabbing something. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's scary.
Speaker 2: M keep you away from Draymond.
Speaker 4: Now if Draymond kick him like he kicked Sabonis, that's gonna be a career ending injury.
Speaker 2: If he stop ad like he did.
Speaker 4: And speaking of some bonus, sub bonus is who I told y'all he was garbage bolster. I told you when the game on the line, talk about s bonus are walking double door. If you seven foot you supposed to get ten rebounds. That don't impress me at garbage Boustard man, I feel sorry for Fox in Monk because Fox didn't have a great game seven, but you played well enough them first six games.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that game seven. You can't create.
Speaker 4: Experience and you can't teach that. You gotta learn that. So now he's see.
Speaker 2: If anybody should be out the league, it shouldn't just be dealing Brooks.
Speaker 4: Take some bonus with you. I do not like sa bonus and I want to make that clip. Brom Loudy was out there just treating him like a rag doll. Man louded man Looney looked like I was talking. Now, he's the word from fly and he exaggerated. He said, Loony looked like shack. Now that was far fast. Now that's far fast.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's wild.
Speaker 2: But he owned to something. Yeah, Lordy was looking good out there.
Speaker 6: Bro twenty one rebounds, eleven points, four for five from the field.
Speaker 2: Twenty one rebound one how many on his head? Eight? And y'all keep talking about Sabonis like that. No, he did ever if he had eight. No, you can't have a double double unless he had ten turnovers.
Speaker 6: Twenty two points, eight rebounds, seven assists for I don't want a solid game.
Speaker 2: No, it's for who the bass should be in your hand that much.
Speaker 3: And we lose it.
Speaker 4: Oh man, I don't even want to talk about that. Bostard man. James Harden went to hell off last night. Well, I don't know when it's coming out, So if it come out after they play game two and he had a bad game. I was talking about game one. James Harden hit them folk for what he had fifty forty five. That's fifty talking about forty five, y'all ain't never had man class.
Speaker 2: You round up to the nearest teen. That boy gave him folk fifty man, and I was one.
Speaker 4: Let me admit to say, yeah, James Harden, he ain't got it no more.
Speaker 2: But now see you play now, It's just like if you're.
Speaker 4: Working a regular job, you gonna bes then when you see the supervisor, you might move a little faster. You are playing the Boston Celtics. This is primetime television. Didn't nobody watched when y'all played the nets.
Speaker 2: You probably had fifty then, but no nobody said it. You are playing the Celtics Game one and be hurt. All eyes on you. Harden, you can't be as he can't. Man.
Speaker 4: I don't know how much he getting paid, but he earned his money yesterday since the last time the Hawk the Hawks did win in Boston. So hey, I'm a man of my word. I know when to say I was wrong. But that was just some Vegas type shit.
Speaker 3: Dad.
Speaker 4: Nothing that's bigger than me, because ain't no way murried and play. They go, Hey, Tray Young, All them people who voted Tray Young overrated you look like a damn fool. Tray Young, Hey, he's like that. I want to just have a like that list of players. Tray Young will be on there. You know my boy ant man will be on there. Anthony Elwis, he's just in.
Speaker 2: The wrong situation.
Speaker 4: Rudy Gobert say he gonna come back way stronger next year.
Speaker 2: No the hell you not.
Speaker 4: And that's what players gotta do. That's why they drug testing y'all so much. Stop twin stuff. If I'm the commissioner and i read Rudy Gobert saying I'm coming back Trice is better next year and stronger and healthier, I'm sending them to your house to drug tissue because you should have did that ten years ago. You wait till you you wait until you get beat by the Nuggets. You should have did that when you got traded from all Utah. I what you gonna come back strong?
Speaker 2: I do not like Gobert, Sabonas and who else my players are.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: I said a lot about him, Harrison bonds. I was right by everything I said. By your sorry.
Speaker 4: Ass, hor horrible game. What was the stat line, Marcell Harrison barn that last game? Game seven and you. The veteran on the team were looking at you. They keep talking about, Yeah, he been in game seven with the ward, may not win his game seven?
Speaker 6: Get get guess how many points he had? Bro Man six four close?
Speaker 2: Oh my, I gave you two more? You sorry.
Speaker 6: Bostard one for four from the field, oh for two from three four points in fourteen minutes. That's that's the Sacrament Kings veteran player right there.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: What's up this now? Shout out the prize picks. We got a lot of good series coming up. Hey, first and foremost Lakers versus the Warriors. Take Lebron for the over and the points. Listen to me points or assist. Lebron is finna go crazy. He finna make you put some respect on his name. Take Loony and rebound. Loony had about fifty rebounds the other night. I feel like he gonna get the rebounds. He just don't know how to do it. When he get it, He's verse the Knicks. Jimmy playoff buck Jimmy buckets Man. Take him the over in points, rebounds in the city. I don't know what he gonna do sometimes, but I know when they add it all up together, it be over.
Speaker 2: Kyle Lowry.
Speaker 4: He had a great game Game one. Take him under on anything except Turnover.
Speaker 5: Nah in some good.
Speaker 3: Games coming up.
Speaker 4: Man, make sure you tune in the prize picks. Make sure you use our promo code. Get the money. If you put up one hundred dollars, they gonna match you one hundred dollars. Tell me any app that's doing this nobody.
Speaker 2: But prize picks.
Speaker 4: If you put in fifty dollars, they gonna match your fifty dollars. Sign up for prize picks, use our promo code. Man show prize pick some love. Ain't win some money, It ain't.
Speaker 2: I've never seen nobody beg somebody to come.
Speaker 3: Get some money.
Speaker 5: It's easy money.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is wash the games, wash the sports signs down. Oh two.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna count them out till I see game three. I gotta see game three. I don't never want to count a team out because we don't seen teams come back from O two plenty times. We just saw the Warriors do it down on two. But this is gonna make the difference when you go home. How you feel in Phoenix. Booker been playing lights out.
Speaker 2: Kevin Durant.
Speaker 4: I think they ain't had the time to jail with the team yet. And they don't have no bench. They don't have no bench at all. That's the problem, the deepest hell. And we were just in Denver. I saw Yokis. I said, Nigga, come play me. I asked him, Marsell, I say, come play me one on one. To me, I gotta playoff game. The more I said, all right, take your scared ass on.
Speaker 2: I just want to see if he liked that, because I see what he do on the court. Don't get me wrong, he make it look good. But I just feel like I could I block a few of them shot he moves over. Man, give me that rock. I'm going all the way quick.
Speaker 4: They said, Snoop dogg Enters bed for n a jail team.
Speaker 2: Ottawa Centaters.
Speaker 6: You say, Ottawa Ottawa Senators. Yeah, Canadian team.
Speaker 2: Snoop your first hockey team. You gonna go to Kennlema and get it.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 2: I don't like that. They said, what would hockey be like if black people took it over?
Speaker 1: Uh, that's a that's a great question. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel like there's more black players now that I've seen and working, working in hockey. But I don't think we're nowhere near close to taking it over.
Speaker 2: No, no, I don't. I wouldn't want to see that many black people out there on that hockey. Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Man, you hit one of those black people wrong with that hockey hockey stick? Oh man, let my family be there. You don't hit me with a hockey stick on cub and I'm coming out the stand. Over the glass, Yeah, over the glass. Now you hit cub with a hockey stick.
Speaker 2: It one thing to fight.
Speaker 4: They gonna have that scrapping, I know because at the hockey games they probably don't even search them and stuffcause it ain't too many black people coming. We go to football games, a basketball game, you will think you finish, get on the airplane.
Speaker 3: Grabbing.
Speaker 2: Hey what's that boxers? Hey you talking about he's he's about to come in freeballer.
Speaker 4: I'm not I ain't gonna lie. I'm not mad at the Falcons pick.
Speaker 1: By John Robinson from Yeah He's a good runner back.
Speaker 5: I'm not mad at it.
Speaker 4: I'm not happy. That's that's my whole state of the Falcons. I'm never mad or happy. I stay out their beds and let them stay out mind. And the only reason because you never know what Falcons team you got until week eight, because the Falcons will come out with a team you thought wasn't good and be six and oh come because they by week uld be week seven, week eight, they'll lose fifteen straight games and it ain't even that many games left.
Speaker 2: They'll lose the.
Speaker 4: Bye week because you ain't even know they played in the locker room, they'll lose. So you just don't never know what falcusing. We got to see the identity as a team though. I like their receiving Quardo, they got all tar receivers. They been adding pieces on defense, so we just got to wait to see.
Speaker 2: So I want to see what Robinson do. But I feel like they could have.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 2: I was just wish they could have got that boy, little Mark, who just got that bang. Talk to him. Everybody talked crazy. You shouldn't let your mama be the eight. Why I told you black women get the money.
Speaker 4: She came out with a different approach, So you don't let this other boy get all this money. And my son been out here playing his ass on. Oh he ain't coming back here no more.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 2: That's how she told the owner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh he ain't coming back here no more. So that when the coaching them got on, they fumbling with miss Jackson. What can we do?
Speaker 2: It was more than you gave the lab boy.
Speaker 4: You say you got money though, show me and they did it. So shout out to Lamar Lamar Uh, do the right thing with the money.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Trigger it off. Hey man, we'll be back. We're gonna get into some high lights and some low lights priorspect of the week. We got some guests coming in, so man, make sure you're tune in. Coming back for a broken blade.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: We be reading the comments and stuff. Let me let me explain.
Speaker 4: This because everybody got it twisted what I said wrong, which I wasn't wrong. They said I'm sleeping on that lit a shot, that that wasn't just no liver shot. No, yes, I will fall from a living shot. You will fall from a living shot. But if you've been talking for a month, how you was gonna beat tank? No, you shouldn't fall from a liver shot. And I know it wasn't nothing. Nobody but you Ryan Garcia using a fake page to come and try to discredit my journalism. Well listen here, buddy, yo, put the ass out to come in. This ain't that type of sports show. We're gonna go back and forth.
Speaker 2: Now you saw what Tank did?
Speaker 3: He tell you?
Speaker 2: All right, keep on you don't want it with me, partner.
Speaker 4: I seen y'all word and discourage when they took O they took our episode down on YouTube.
Speaker 2: We gotta talk about it, man.
Speaker 4: They take it out because I put up Garcia getting its ass knocked out. They let all the other clips ride. That's how no Garcia, Hey, no more show. I told you Tank was gonna beat your ass.
Speaker 2: Oh come hain't nothing broken plate, I said, And let me hold on. I'm fin the clear. I'm fin the clear.
Speaker 4: All the speculations, that's what this show fun. We ain't got no, we ain't got no. We ain't got to stick to no script. I said.
Speaker 2: By the seventh round, he was gonna knock his ass out. It was in the seventh round, the seventh round not over, so doom never come to him like now you was all more? No, I was no. I was right.
Speaker 4: It was still in the seventh round with minutes left, so he got knocked out before the seventh was over.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so we.
Speaker 4: Gotta be careful when we're putting boxing clips up, especially when somebody get their ass knocked out, because then they go flagging it. Other than that, siate, y'all still support both. Ever, this is just week week two, this week three when it's come out. I ain't no telling when it gonna come out though, But for the first two weeks we already over one hundred thousand views.
Speaker 2: Clap it up for that. No, and we gonna and we gonna talk about highlights.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about us first then then then motherfuckers getting millions. We can talk about them anytime. Let's talk about these niggas.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the niggas getting thousands. What's up man? This episode is sponsored by blue Choo. Guys, you remember the days when you were always ready to go. Now you can increase your performance and get the extra confidence in bed. Listen up blue choo dot com.
Speaker 3: Blue Choo is a unique.
Speaker 4: Online service that delivers the same active ingredients as viaver Seals and Levitual, but in chouable tablets and at a fraction of the costs. You can take them anytime they gonna so you can plan ahead or be ready whenever an opportunity arises. The best part is all done online, so nobody in your business.
Speaker 2: You ain't got to worry about. No visit to the doctor office, no awkward conversation that you don't want to tell nobody you know getting too personal, and no waiting line at the pharmacy because they hold the medicine right up.
Speaker 5: The process is simple.
Speaker 2: Sign up at bluetoo dot com, consult with one of their licensed medical providers, and once you're approved, you'll receive your prescription within days. Bluetoo wants to help you have better sex, cause these girls.
Speaker 5: Be talking about you.
Speaker 2: Discover your options at bluechoo dot com, chew it and then do it. And we got a special deal for our listeners. Try Bluechoo free when you use our promo code eighty five sports at checkout. Just pay five dollars for the shipping. That's bluetoo dot com promo cod eighty five sports to receive your first month free and ladies start buying it. Funnies men if they don't want to. If they ain't so advrassed by form, visit blueto dot com for more details and important safety information. And we think blue you for sponsoring this podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah you could tell what folk on the rais welcome back to Broken play. Hey, they're getting into the highlights. Man Lakers versus Warriors, both of them ended the series out in the rare fund. Warriors ended on a good note. Beat the hell out the Kings in the game seven. You know it was it was close that first half. It was the Kings actually was up the first two quarters. Going to halftime. You up, and I felt like that's when Draymond Green got in that locker room and start jacking motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Upteh, turn people up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he said, Steph did it?
Speaker 1: Turned people up on He said this podcast.
Speaker 4: That's Draymond playing mind games. He tired of looking like the villain. I feel like there's some Wayne Brady Dave Chappelle type thing like make Stephen seemed like the bad guy it Steph Walker, Man, Steph, get.
Speaker 2: The hell out of my face man, But no, Steph.
Speaker 4: Dray Mund probably went in step face and Steph probably got the other team around because Steph came out there and went ballistic. The Lakers went but listic. Now, this series a lot of people, I feel like, I feel like this is for all of it. Because Lebron and Curry, they both even with rings right four?
Speaker 2: They four and four for a piece.
Speaker 4: Everybody want to put Curry right there with Lebron, Kobe and Mike. If Curry beat the Lakers this series and go on and get that fifth ring, I have no choice. I have no choice but to say Lebron is still better. I don't give a damn.
Speaker 3: Why they do. I don't get with damn.
Speaker 2: The man thirty eight. If he beat your current, that show why he the greatest. But naw, there's gonna be a good series.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is gonna be the most viewed series of all time. Hell yeah, because I don't like how the finals might be shaping up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: People getting hurt. I don't Aid.
Speaker 4: And Bid need to come back because I don't want to see Philly beat.
Speaker 2: Boston and they playing out. I oh my god. I don't want to see no Philly versus Miami or no Philly versus I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I don't want to see nobody out that Miami New York series. Speaking of Miami in New York, Julius.
Speaker 2: Re the Herd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's been out for the past like two games.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't watch the Knicks. I watched teams. I think that's finna go get a ring. The Knicks, I knew they wasn't goin to do nothing. They said, Steph capable of being top five all time. Now that I can agree on easily, what's the case for there's.
Speaker 1: A big case for it.
Speaker 6: You know when you hear best point guard all time, you're gonna get Magic.
Speaker 1: Isaiah.
Speaker 4: I feel like you better than Isaiah. I feel like you better than Isaiah Magic.
Speaker 2: I just bro you know what.
Speaker 4: Don't get me wrong, like none of us was around to watch Magic when he was playing, but you know what helped watching that Showtime series winning time and they not paying me for this plug, but that was a good show and it showed how Magic.
Speaker 2: Elevated the NBA. The passes he was doing, yeall doing that White people didn't even know he was doing at the time, Like how that nigga do that?
Speaker 4: He changed the game and made it fit for him. So I do have Magic up there, but Curry broke.
Speaker 6: But you can say the same. Curry changed the game as well. He had the game in since the three ball.
Speaker 4: So yeah, because then bro, if somebody would have came past half court and through that threw the ball up for a three point, they would have been sitting right next to their coach.
Speaker 2: Curry made that acceptable.
Speaker 4: Curry, don't look at no shot clock, curage that come down, shoot it and go the other way.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 4: I seen Curry last game dribble around. They couldn't stop him, and he just threw the ball up and he went in.
Speaker 2: I said, and it was I ain't want to saying, bro, I'm competitive, I'm not no sore loser.
Speaker 4: I just feel like sometimes somebody gotta get some hands put on him. Come broh, you disrespect to me. Now, I can't check that like as a coach, but you tell your player, nigga, you go out there and check him.
Speaker 2: It's Curry. Of course he top five. That ain't even in.
Speaker 4: And I don't feel like we even got a debate that he top five for sure. Now he ain't gotta do nothing else. Top five and he probably is the best point guard.
Speaker 2: Ay Yokic. Yokic is a highlight.
Speaker 4: No matter how I feel about him, I'll never let my opinions dictate facts. The man is up too and oh on the sons, he closed out on the timber woods. He sent my boy ant man home. Now I ain't gonna say he sent ant Man home. He sent the Timberwolves home because ant Man did what he was supposed to do. And that's why ant Man gonna come on the show, because he know we love of him here had broken play. Oh my god, let's get into some low lights, Damn Agent DeAndre and Aiden Brown.
Speaker 5: You ever seen.
Speaker 4: You know how when you was like in school or just anyone like man? He too big for that.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel about when I watched Aid and play, Bro, what are you doing your skills set like you're a great player.
Speaker 4: Then they pulled up a clip him dancing with another Orlando Magic player. See Bro, if I draft the center, that's the That's what I'm asking before I draft.
Speaker 2: Do you dance? If you dance, I don't want you on my damn team. I need a mean center unless you shock now shock, but shakuld do the shm and do stuff like that when he used to dunk on somebody. I don't need you knowing how to do all the tiktoks.
Speaker 5: Joke.
Speaker 2: Hey, I talked a lot of shit about Yokics, but Yokics don't damn dance. That's why he out there balling on everybody because y'all too bids learning tiktoks. We don't figure it out that Yokics don't damn dance do in bed dance? Yes, stop wondering why you ain't want no MVP you dancing, MVP, don't dance. This might be the low light of the week. Malcolm.
Speaker 4: I always say his last name wrong, Malcolm, Malcolm Brogden bro That was a crucial turnover at the end of the game. He lost the game. See, and I feel like that's what players gotta start just being honest. Don't ask me and no press conference what happened? Shit, we were I don't know what Malcolm did when he do man, he threw the ball. He threw the game away.
Speaker 2: I guess he better against us cause he got bro tyreve Max he had a clip. I was like, damn.
Speaker 4: That don't take away from what James Harden did though, But Malcolm, you really gave him that game. They said Dereck White had twenty seven minutes in four points.
Speaker 2: That is a low light for him.
Speaker 4: Darren why they had a good game since he told me no comment putting the clip in him for this week because we're gonna keep putting.
Speaker 2: There till you have a good guy?
Speaker 1: I said.
Speaker 4: I didn't say I said about your headline? I said, did you hear what Charles Barkley as Shaq said? So are you familiar with because did you see what Shaq and Charles were making?
Speaker 7: Joe?
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 5: What you think about that?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Appreciate that good name, dude.
Speaker 4: I didn't even say what they said. I said, did you hear the comments from Charles? I'm being a professional reporter like I've been doing for the last three weeks. You know, I just started.
Speaker 2: I have some serious questions.
Speaker 4: He's talking about no coming and walked off. Oh boy, you don't know who you messing with. You do wrong by me? Why you won't have another good game?
Speaker 1: And what have you done?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 4: Twenty seven minute, four point? You gonna have another bad game till you apologize. I must say this. A lot of people been saying they've been winning money by watching the show.
Speaker 2: Put your picks in the comments.
Speaker 3: Let us know.
Speaker 4: We're gonna turn this into like a colt. We stick together, get money together. We're gonna have broken place sections in the club.
Speaker 2: And you know when they be bringing the balls out of the science, it gonna say broken. Play all us in there together, three folk sections of peace because we got the right picks with prize picks.
Speaker 4: Get on prize peaks. This ain't even ad ject. Get on prize peaks. My buddy at won five thou wound Sunday. I got the screenshot in my phone he done withdrew in money because I help him do it. So yeah, they're from long lights and high lights. We're gonna get into the prizepeg of the week. We're gonna see who are right or wrong. I must say bad about time. We're gonna we gonna get into it until until we come back. Man, let's take a quick commercial break from our sponsors. We ain't got number three on them, but we're gonna take a quick commercial break.
Speaker 8: Hey man, this she bought money bad my feel man, mister, don't forget to tip the box. Tend of himself. Baltimore, miland I will be out there May fourth. I'm bringing all the funny. I'm gonna tell you like this, and you ain't got no tooting pool and the putin scoots. You ain't got no scooting bupies. We on Avenue, pull up man money back.
Speaker 4: And just like that, This is one of my favorite segments of the whole show.
Speaker 2: Well not this week. I ain't gonna lie. I ain't used to this. Prize picks of the week, everybody hit selp me.
Speaker 4: Oh so look, Dom had Andrew Wiggins over seventeen and a half. He went for twenty. That was a great pick. That was a great pick, great picked.
Speaker 7: Though.
Speaker 4: Dad had Klay Thompson over twenty one and a half. He go for twenty five. It's a great pick. Pick that Marcel had drew Holiday Fantasy Points thirty six and he got thirty six. That ain't no push. That's a push.
Speaker 1: What do you mean like? It ain't no what it means you?
Speaker 2: You lost two?
Speaker 1: That's not a loss.
Speaker 2: You ain't win.
Speaker 1: So that's like one oh and one or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah you one zero and one? You want, Yeah, you won zero one.
Speaker 4: I had Donovan Mitchell over twenty nine and this bouster had twenty eight. The only thing that I respect about Donovan Mitchell he shot that motherfucker one hundred and seventy two times.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's how you go out. If I'm gonna lose, I'm going out shooting, right.
Speaker 4: You ain't hit, you ain't hit nohing, but you went out like you were supposed to.
Speaker 2: Now you know what, We're gonna give you that win, Marcell, I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Man, Yoh, it ain't cause we ain't gonna do no time that give us too much calculation and we ain't gonna turn this shit into Aldre. So keep the male simple. Well, we ain't gotta do no percentages and stuff. So week three, now this what, this is what I like? Cause right now Marcelle in the league?
Speaker 1: He said, well I can hear you? Can you say again?
Speaker 3: Now dumb?
Speaker 2: Then you here Week one?
Speaker 5: Two?
Speaker 4: Damn, So marcell the only person in the league cause Mark o'heen't been.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: Well he ain't have a pick last week.
Speaker 4: All right, Marcelle, you two and oh? So you start off with the first pick.
Speaker 1: Is tough.
Speaker 6: I'm leaning gave Vincent thirteen and a half over. It might not be a Jimmy Butler tonight, but I'm gonna go Jalen Brunson for twenty five. So twenty four and a half over Jaylen Brunson over.
Speaker 4: Man, I was hoping you took gay Vince and I was gonna say, yep, he's gonna get his.
Speaker 2: First loss, Who you got? That is on you?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 4: He want to copy it? Now Marcelle two? And oh now you want to follow with it everything Marcella will do?
Speaker 2: All right, what you got?
Speaker 1: I'm about to go with the King.
Speaker 6: I'm about to take Lebron James over twenty six and a half.
Speaker 2: I like I like that Piet Yeah, he like Steh.
Speaker 5: Hes gonna be different this series.
Speaker 2: And who gonna stop him from getting to the cup? No, he that leads that lead? Ezida Davis. You think Louis gonna do what he did? We cans some bonus. Oh no, this a d.
Speaker 4: It's a d off Nitron. All right, Dom, who you got?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go dead White over twelve and a half.
Speaker 2: Dom is going with the Ops somebody who was an advocate on the show.
Speaker 1: He had full last night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dumb with another loss. N I'm calling he gonna hit it.
Speaker 4: I'm staying with that same team, the Boston Celtics. I'm going, Hey, you know what messed me up? I stopped keeping in Atlanta. The first week I went Anthony Elwards.
Speaker 2: He was a lot.
Speaker 4: The second week's I said Anthony Elwards, but I went with Donovan Mitchell. This week, I am saying somebody from Atlanta. Jyalen Brown twenty four and a half counted.
Speaker 6: It's a tough one man, because I had Jalen Brown the other night. He missed it by two points. Oh over in points.
Speaker 4: That's all he needs to hear. That's all he needed to hear. He watched the show. Jayleen Brown twenty four and a half. Easy, Marko, do you want to do a pick? Bro, We're still working on the budget. We got to pass a mic.
Speaker 2: Around the whole rule. Shit, I'm gonna go with that bud Jalen Brown too.
Speaker 4: That's the way you keep it, Atlanta, Marco. I think you messed me up last week. Every time you bet with me, we win. But you ain't bat last week with me, and.
Speaker 2: We messed up.
Speaker 4: So that's the prize picks of the week. I feel like a good safe. I would put Lebron with Jaylen Brown. We not no, no Derrick White, No Derick White. I feel like KD is gonna have a good necks game. I don't care what I would go his fantasy score, whatever it is, I'm taking the over o KD Fantasy score. He's in Phoenix. He down oh two and KD watch everything. He see what everybody saying. He gonna make him pay. He's gonna make him pay. So that's our prize picks of the week. Shout out the prize picks. Make sure you get on prize pick and win you some free money. They do not hold your money like these other apps. And I ain't just saying that you want to you want to do a pick.
Speaker 2: And hey we got a we got a new contested let's get that kick. Yeah, we're gonna let everybody against the prize picks money. Okay, I like, I don't even know anybody, so, oh no, that's when we're finna show you.
Speaker 4: Okay, man, she probably finna pick who she liked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's who she finna look at pictures all right?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, she ain't looked at nobody's stats.
Speaker 7: This is like everything is like speaking Spanish, like I have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 2: See, And that's why women gonna start loving the show.
Speaker 4: This girl said, I gave my boyfriend fifty dollars to put on a parlate he ate our ass.
Speaker 2: I'm just grouble.
Speaker 1: Who who made their pick lebron.
Speaker 2: Okay? She going so she going with Lebron, So we got two fo I like that pick too, but I just had a keep it at lunch.
Speaker 4: I gotta stak stick to my methods, stick to my myth. Hey, when we get back, we got a special guest. Man, keep tuning in the broken play, keep tuning in the broken play.
Speaker 2: We'll be right back And just like that, we're back. Broken play, broken play. We are blessed with.
Speaker 5: Two special guests today.
Speaker 2: Man, we got NFL linebacker Darren Bates in the building.
Speaker 5: Man, them playing.
Speaker 4: With the Falcons, the Titans, the realm. You don't play with about all of them. Yeah, don't got money with all these niggas. Last, but not least, entrepreneur.
Speaker 2: Ralpher, comedian actor, What do you playing football? Tip?
Speaker 3: The movie that they actually put you in?
Speaker 2: You's a director.
Speaker 5: Let me wrote it to right write you out, wrote you could I put athlete on there? You you don't played sports like athlete.
Speaker 3: Lab I did play you.
Speaker 2: You were locked down on the col Yeah, lamb appreciate y'all.
Speaker 4: Jordans Man, y'all both y'all. You just playing with the Falcon recently? You're a Falcon player? You j It was about the money.
Speaker 7: Man, It was about you know, being able to get to play again. You know what I'm saying to being with the Titan for a while. My ninth year.
Speaker 5: It was about the money.
Speaker 7: Nah, you know what I'm saying. Cole Arthur Smith.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, you.
Speaker 7: Know what I'm saying. I know his brother in high school playing the same team. Then he was in Tennessee. You know what I'm saying. For a little man here, so then you know, trying to get back on that field. So boom, I gotta take you that right now.
Speaker 9: He's good for the fact of now he's for Mif that's come, you're rocking with him?
Speaker 7: Who if it is? Yeah, that sounds like something.
Speaker 9: I ain't never know that, like something what kind of what kind of what kind of moves were gonna be making?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying for the next year or so, to go and get us there?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know. I ain't in the building no more. I just didn't there because, like I said, Dean P's and that people that are from Tennessee. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. That's why he signed all the niggas from the Titans. You know what I'm saying, Like Famili You're like, you're making them for me. You know what I'm saying, get back in the building. But they building. You know what I'm saying. You can tell that they building.
Speaker 5: He ain't get in trouble or none of this year. But nah, I didn't moved on from that.
Speaker 2: I don't be talking like ya. They get to get crossed over. Bro Okay, okay, I'm living different now. You know, told me about little fights. He don't have the strip club and all of the.
Speaker 3: Games and talking about you know what.
Speaker 7: But when everybody else get to talking about it that when.
Speaker 2: They've lost stuff.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I don't nobody.
Speaker 9: You can whoop the gas, don't nobody, everybody you can get cool.
Speaker 5: Then when they show on TMZ.
Speaker 3: Then when they gonda start sitting in that paper.
Speaker 5: It feel like you could get some money.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nah, that Maks Sen for shure speaking of football player.
Speaker 4: Man, a lot of people didn't even know this. I do watch a lot of stuff. I had watched the Michael bed story a long time ago. Man, he shouted you out and said when he was down, man, you gave him some money.
Speaker 3: You never told people that though nah, man.
Speaker 9: I was actually coincidentally, he was coming home on the day I would turn it myself in and you still sending them the money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 5: That's some g ship bro.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but I mean it wasn't really nothing. It ain't nothing that broadcast or nothing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but what I'm saying, like you being the rapper, like you know what I'm saying, like I had to put that in a lyric or something.
Speaker 5: Gave your favorite quarterback some wrecks.
Speaker 2: It actually made me feel good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, and I'm just happy.
Speaker 9: I'm happy to see him, you know, you know, living life to the fullest.
Speaker 2: After man, get back and get back to the poet.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that made me mad with that.
Speaker 5: I just wish I would he cousin.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: I know all of them took charge and do them who like the other cause you know, you got to have another somebody.
Speaker 5: Oh my, I just wondered do their job. But other cousin had to be like.
Speaker 3: Bro, you know good damn will Man you pold.
Speaker 2: I would have been there, a judge would have got me. Judge, it was all me.
Speaker 7: You think, y'all lot of the fact would have got a Super Bowl if he would have been able.
Speaker 5: To keep on playing this absolutely, I guarantee.
Speaker 3: That, absolute, equivocally. I believe.
Speaker 2: Hey, it was a different time with Vic during the time like no falcon man, Bro watching Vict like it was my dad. He had seen tickets since I was a little bud out. I could watch it better, Dad.
Speaker 7: Why didn' nigga got that dad season?
Speaker 2: Dad picked me up from school till when we were watching the game from nigga, any scene.
Speaker 4: Like we went down. Listen, this was doing when time was good. The nigga was on the operator for a trump.
Speaker 2: When the truck got down, Damn, when the truck went down. When the truck went down down, the season tickets were gone. We were back to normal, he mentioned. Off for a couple of months, reluctantly, we caught the nigga at the quick Sure, he said, I said, I thought y'all moved. He wouldn't feeling appreciated when he lost his job.
Speaker 4: No, man, But now Vic Bro was exciting to watch though, Like, Bro, that was a time like like a special player like that. You felt like Vic was from Atlanta.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, it felt like kind of like how you know it had to I imagine it would have felt to have AI in Philly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just like that.
Speaker 7: How dare Rose is to Memphis? Oh yeah, yeah yeah that one year Na.
Speaker 5: Took it to the championship.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah for the University of Yeah, and watching that mister free throw and Mario Trauma professional like, no, you know, I was in the building.
Speaker 4: We've been doing the p's and q's, the Tights ownership.
Speaker 5: About one free throw.
Speaker 2: No, Darrin Roll was gas.
Speaker 3: Though, y'all. You know what I'm saying, Jama doing this thing.
Speaker 2: Y'all got y'all got job too much in the city though, y'all need to get that is the generation because because.
Speaker 7: Z Bo been in the city. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, he him, Mark t A, Tony Allen, you know what I'm saying. Conley, But bro, they they oh geez, though it's a different type of the town.
Speaker 2: They knew how to put the basketball first. Joba.
Speaker 7: Yeah, put y'all man, You give y'all nigga twenty two years old a hundred million?
Speaker 2: What then do you think you donna?
Speaker 5: Dude ain't even been down in.
Speaker 2: One of the best twenty two You get me a hundred thousand.
Speaker 7: That was.
Speaker 3: But to be at it with you though, just just you know, in all fairlish, Uh, what did he do wrong?
Speaker 2: What did he do?
Speaker 7: Professional sports? You just can't get that.
Speaker 5: What did he do?
Speaker 7: Because they're looking at it.
Speaker 3: If it was went out hunting, they had a right.
Speaker 5: But they didn't.
Speaker 7: They look at he going to do a sport.
Speaker 2: But he did the club.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You know, have been at a shoe rack.
Speaker 2: They don't start playing shop working.
Speaker 7: That the club thought putting that ship out.
Speaker 2: I don't know heard nothing about it.
Speaker 3: I don't know nothing about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, clubs ain't supposed to do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're not going up to club.
Speaker 3: But so the club had a problem with it.
Speaker 2: No money, Yeah, they released the footage.
Speaker 7: What I'm trying to say is the footage of him with the with with the bloor.
Speaker 3: It was in the club.
Speaker 7: He was in the club. He did the FaceTime ship that got first seen in the FaceTime. But then the club put out the whole video of him getting whole money. We're talking about how much money he had thrown. Yeah, I said, how polite he was and cool with everybody, like the point.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No athlete or nobody would know the Riders should go ever in that club.
Speaker 7: Jayl Road said in his interview because Jaylor Road said with his interview with John Moran said that he was in the club. He went to the club before when he played up there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, man, I think that they really man just did that to the young man, really, just to he's been just he been.
Speaker 2: Fele fight out, trying to humble them down, save them a little money, like yeah, we're gonna give you the match, but you know, messed up last year.
Speaker 7: Owners.
Speaker 9: They were trying to keep it from getting proudly. There ain't no telling, man, they.
Speaker 2: Do stuff like that. It's until you really be watching sports and then too it look.
Speaker 9: The playoff to a playoffs star like I ain't. I mean, I like, I mean that's why I'm so happy. I'm flat at you invited me here, like I'm some kind of sports.
Speaker 7: Yea, No, no, I just know.
Speaker 2: I know when we were talking about George, well, I know you don't hear with me. We knew Georgia was gonna win the championship.
Speaker 3: Man, it's longer than.
Speaker 5: Alabama, don't.
Speaker 2: You don't know Alabama win nothing but that because you know he wouldn't.
Speaker 7: Ten and eleven. No, boy, in November, late November when they play all that, I won't.
Speaker 5: We gotta beat the Who your favorite Arby player all time?
Speaker 3: That's a good ass question. Boy had to be Cam new Man.
Speaker 5: Nah help man, Oh Jackson.
Speaker 7: I'll play with the nigga. No, probably ship just all those Dansville I don't know him.
Speaker 5: Oh no linebacker who played with the.
Speaker 7: Car Junior Rose Green, I don't know him. No.
Speaker 3: See that's a really hitting the niggas out there.
Speaker 7: All the dances played linebackers play safety, damn linebacker. So that's whose niggas are watching. You know what I'm saying. Back now, you had the old old fail you brother can see that ship.
Speaker 2: Was Cam new dressing like that when y'all in college.
Speaker 7: You know we all had on the all been fits. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So you were saying and with them, give a fit what you like.
Speaker 7: They're not surprised because that's how the nigga, you know what I'm saying, show his emotions and ship. He you know, loud or whatever you want.
Speaker 5: To call it.
Speaker 3: But man, you know Cam was a dog at where.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nigga, dog bleaning Cam was a.
Speaker 7: Dog with.
Speaker 5: A league. They made him not win the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Ain't no, damn yeh.
Speaker 7: Made him not win that nigga at the boss right there on that ground. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I just talked about that ship.
Speaker 2: I ain't. Yeah, you could have scooped.
Speaker 7: It and ran a little bit. I was like, what you what you're doing?
Speaker 5: Bro? What doing better that nigga? That game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't be We don't bleed that ship out. We were gonna bleed that out.
Speaker 5: You were talking to me, you were talking about teammate of college. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So you just wanted to win, win? Yeah?
Speaker 5: What the most you ever lost on the game? Man?
Speaker 3: Facon super Bowl?
Speaker 5: Man, get the Patriots.
Speaker 7: Hate.
Speaker 3: Now, let me ask you about thirty five thousand.
Speaker 7: Halftime, same where I asked one of the here, Yeah, how you how you feel the haftime? What's your feeling was?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 9: Listen, bro, I'll never forget me Andre three thousand. I remember it was probably pictured it me Andre three thousand.
Speaker 3: Jesus ludicris, little judge, I think j D. We were all in the one area, we were celebrating, and already we were talking about the parade.
Speaker 7: We were talking about who's gonna be on the float, and I was like, Man, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna get my own float.
Speaker 9: Bro, I'm gonna get I'm gonna go help my own float.
Speaker 7: The float situate, man, I'm telling about we had already.
Speaker 3: Made big, big, big big players. Man, they fucked that up for us.
Speaker 7: Damn. So it's just a bunch of Levings over there crying.
Speaker 5: I wasn't crying.
Speaker 3: I would count money at had to pay somebody, Bro.
Speaker 4: That Atlanta parade would have lasted about a month or two going.
Speaker 5: We don't even get.
Speaker 2: Season when we Yeah, we can't county bright. I can't even want to celebrate the break anything. Well, you don't never know, man, you know what, I think Probs got a a chain in the Hawk.
Speaker 3: Bro, they both got damn. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: He had equal opportunity to suck it up every year they got there take turns.
Speaker 2: But you know they be looking good though they had them like that.
Speaker 9: Like, for instance, Hawks surprised me winning winning in the in the motherfucking first round of the playoffs against the against Boston.
Speaker 3: Just winning the game.
Speaker 2: You ain't see them winning the game.
Speaker 5: I mean they didn't either.
Speaker 2: They had that book, the Jay Jackson concept Ship Nigga through the man that Nigga don't want to dang calling tray on what you're doing, Bro, I'm bringing it back to the city. No, no, no, we got the old accou Now you fucking up my money?
Speaker 4: Well, nah, I I feel like it's just but like I ain't gonna say I be going to other arenas and stuff, like they have more you know, team Pride and stuff. But they be a real party at them Falcons and Hawks games.
Speaker 5: They really want to win.
Speaker 3: Like it's a lot of people that really really want like the.
Speaker 9: People not just the people who you know, the fans and the supporters of the city. I you know, am fortunate enough to happen to actually know the owner, the owner.
Speaker 3: And the executive staff. Tony Wrestler want to win.
Speaker 9: You did what I'm saying, Like, he ain't bullshitting and you know, and he putting people in a position in making players connecting that's for him to actually try and bring a championship home.
Speaker 3: You know, the other team they doing the same thing at the same time, and that's kind of working against them from time to time.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 2: But with Atlanta being high Atlanta, is you think more players will want to come?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it's different.
Speaker 7: We know where you come, playing in Atlanta, bro, compared to when the Raiders in Oakland or playing in fucking Green Bay or something.
Speaker 2: What's the different?
Speaker 7: Tell we need that ship instead looking at the stands, seeing niggas turned that way, lid as fuck high five in the drunken fuck. You know what I'm saying. Oakland, them niggas talking ship. You know what I'm saying. They looking at the field talking crazy. You know what I'm saying. Buffalo, they right there on your ass, right there, Baltimore, same thing. You can hear the fan talking crazy and stuff and the a. But you literally, I see my sister. I seen my sister in her back turn turned up like this niggame Pa. She knows about You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Ain't watching the game.
Speaker 3: We're just saying the energy and the attention be more on the culture than it do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which is cool, which.
Speaker 7: Is cool if you if you're a fan going to the game. But as the player, I know, me for myself is like I done been awhere where you know what I'm saying, You get that fourth quarter crowd pump that getting.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, they playing the Falcon fans.
Speaker 2: We can't hear you, nigga, his ass know.
Speaker 3: If they.
Speaker 10: Forget it, they're gonna start walking on. It's a different type of field.
Speaker 7: Even in New Orleans. Like even though it party, they still be in the game.
Speaker 2: New Orleans players when they get to saying that, who that.
Speaker 3: Like about that?
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, there's a player coming here, Like what would you know? What would deter an actual player, a player from actually coming here.
Speaker 7: Most people part they don't want the money and they don't want to win.
Speaker 5: You want to be in the atmosphere. You can get the money here.
Speaker 7: But then that's what's gonna boil down to the other two things, winning and what the atmosphere. Like with the organization, you already built it in the city though it's already implemented in the city. That party first we win, we win.
Speaker 2: We lose.
Speaker 5: Party some more.
Speaker 2: Nigga want a party, Yeah, part of regard.
Speaker 7: Party in hours before the game. They're gonna be at the game lit. Then they gonna smash tables and ship afterwards. But that's how white people get down.
Speaker 4: But your who your like favorite team? Like like not no team that you don't play on, like favorite team all time?
Speaker 5: Like you you ain't never have a players?
Speaker 7: Okay, so you know what I'm saying, Like for a while watching Philly cause Brian Dawkins, that was my favorite player, Brian for sure. That might say rap.
Speaker 3: You grew up in Memphis? Who was from?
Speaker 5: Who was from?
Speaker 7: Rappers?
Speaker 3: You grew up listening to well not the usual ball in g PAT three six?
Speaker 7: Uh you can't you know what I'm saying now? You know all now we got all the new new nigga big homie g you know what I'm saying from there?
Speaker 5: So all you listen to a Memphi nigga? Not all the time?
Speaker 2: Oh that's all?
Speaker 6: You your name?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, you mentioned you said so you grew up in mephis you kind of list sound like you were leading into.
Speaker 3: You know, he would have been a nigga.
Speaker 7: He'd started naming some other niggas the way you asked the question talking about it.
Speaker 2: Come on, I got nigga John. They ain't follow him?
Speaker 5: You growing on, bro?
Speaker 7: So yeah, I'm I'm always tuning up and listening to method Ship especially you know we hitting come away.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they having their rooms.
Speaker 2: They they always been got damn in the mix.
Speaker 7: Just never had nobody get off. I feel like it was all like one at a time though.
Speaker 3: Juicy Ja been getting off for decades.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but then it was it was only Juicy you know what I'm saying. Everybody else the man got it and got it finally, man, and then nigga started catch of him playing, you know what I'm saying, making their own ship.
Speaker 5: Then you know who got shice to get locked up?
Speaker 7: A couple of niggas, do they It's go missing right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, them nigga, them nigga be wrapping. How they living?
Speaker 3: I tell you that you got the ship? Hey Man project Pat the goddamn the king of that ship. Man Project Pat Man one of my favorites.
Speaker 5: Man, Yeah, yeah, man, I used yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then when y'all ain't had no y ain't made no music to them, Man, I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Bro, I don't know why. It ain't never it ain't.
Speaker 7: It ain't even then that works, like when you want to make music with another nigga.
Speaker 3: Man, it's different. You usually well.
Speaker 9: If you want a record label, you just go to an A and off somebody who's like, hey, man, I want to get them on their record, then they'll call they an R. But you know, now, I really did like do record with people that I got personal relationship with.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: If I can't call you or call somebody who I know can call you, and it probably ain't gonna work unless you reach out to me somehow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how you engaged the act man Gaates? Man Man Gabe been my gate.
Speaker 3: Gay's been a personal partner for a minute.
Speaker 9: When he first started coming to Atlanta, he started being.
Speaker 3: Managed by.
Speaker 9: My partner Doug Doug Peterson, and he was working over at Doug Them Studio, and so I spent a lot of time around Gates.
Speaker 3: And then uh later, like right.
Speaker 9: Now, in recent history, Gates started spending a lot of time working out of my studio and so I.
Speaker 3: Just called him one day he was in my studio.
Speaker 9: He was like, yo, man, let's do something, and we just met up over there one night, went through some beats and just did this ship.
Speaker 5: That's the first time I heard Kevin Gates.
Speaker 2: It was on a Dobe song. Him and Dob did a song together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that when I was twenty fourteen.
Speaker 9: On so many nigga. Man Done turned me on the uh money man. Dope Dobe turned me on to uh my man from Mefit uh uh signed.
Speaker 3: For this.
Speaker 5: Sign the money bag.
Speaker 9: Uh Dobe turned me on to uh Man, it's a bunch of motherfuckers out this act right now.
Speaker 3: And Don were like, Man, these niggas gonna be hard. And he knew that he had.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying, like one or two songs and Done.
Speaker 9: We were telling, man, the niggas gonna be tight, just keep listening, and them nigga blew the funk up to Oh.
Speaker 2: Lord, damn, who rapper you wish you would have made made some music with like you regret mm.
Speaker 9: Hmm, Tupac, you know what I mean. I mean, I don't know, man, Bro, it's a lot of motherfucker. Man, it's a lot of motherfuckers that I just you know, I wish I'd have did more with Man. I wish I would have did more with PIMPC. I got some records with Pimp, but I just wish we would have just locked in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, just sat down.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I wish I would have like did like a whole project with him or something, you know, you know, like you know, right after he died, Nigga start doing.
Speaker 3: Like mixtapes like albums.
Speaker 9: I just wish I would have got in and locked in with him and did like a whole project with him, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: She uh Dolf, I wish I would have did more with Dolph Ship. It's a gang, a motherfucker bro.
Speaker 2: You know, like I know I had listened to before he died, like I would listen to dogs, but after he died, like you like dog used to talk that ship. Yeah, you know how listen you listening different like with it, like Damn bro talking that ship on him.
Speaker 3: You know the day, I wish I would have locked there like Nipsey Man. Nipsey was. He was a cold piece man.
Speaker 9: Uh Me and Nil would sit up all night talk ship. Back in our lean drinking day would be sipping and smoking and just kicking it. And we supposed to be doing music and here there about five in the morning, we ain't did no music.
Speaker 3: And then he up and get undozed off.
Speaker 9: I was like, man, I feelsh golden, we're getting no So I got songs, like several songs when we just started and didn't finish it. You know what I'm saying, Uh, so, I wish we would have got a chance to do more. You know what I'm saying, more work together. Then it's a lot dope. B Man, Doob is probably man, I think I took my heart out of music when Dob Dad like this ship just became like, man, fuck it.
Speaker 7: I was at Alabama two when he started growing up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh he was a arm around that time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I just knew that was it. You know what I'm saying. I just knew I could cook, not just because his talent, but because.
Speaker 9: Of his demeanor and his mindset, how he he wanted to listen, you know what I'm saying. You know, more motherfuckers, especially when they tight, especially when they know they don't hire.
Speaker 5: They ain't really too much you can tell them.
Speaker 3: But he knew he would don't and he wanted to know the right way to do it.
Speaker 9: He wanted what you think, Dick, bro Well, I'm a rock rocket with y'all whatever y'all say, you know, and you know, just to see him be at the point where it was hit turn and he was oh man, that ship to get clipped from him like that.
Speaker 3: That ship was fucked up. But and so we you know what I'm saying, We move on.
Speaker 5: What about you?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 9: Who was some people that you wish you would have worked with in comedy and comedy?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Ship Jamie Fox, I won't. I want to work with Jamie Fox, right.
Speaker 2: Got we wished, like you know what I'm saying, why you could have.
Speaker 7: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Nigga here man.
Speaker 5: Robin Harris for sure.
Speaker 2: There from House Party, you know, baby kid Robin Harris.
Speaker 5: I put him like like number one type ship.
Speaker 4: Okay, but like I felt like how you were just talking about do I feel like Robin Harris? He was like right when he was goin to make that break, like they were gonna give him all kinds of shows he had, specially coming up, and then like damn.
Speaker 2: Ain't that they said it was a heart attack. Yeah, they say here like how he was eating ship that nigga.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's why I be so that what made me go vegan. I said, bro, I got to.
Speaker 2: Your s over the helpers welcome niggatt check and count.
Speaker 7: Hey, this nigga is biggat ship had my podcast going crazy. I'm talking about that was the first video that went viral. Nigga talking about today is still doing like ten million.
Speaker 2: You was doing the parts while you were still in the lead, like like having a game.
Speaker 7: One or two players Nigga after the game, Nigga sundays, I had a podcast.
Speaker 3: That's hard.
Speaker 9: He yeah, shoot, I'm glad y'all niggas stayed down with this ship because I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I know you couldn't.
Speaker 7: I said, you come on the goddamn.
Speaker 2: Man, I can find I see.
Speaker 7: That's what te that what I learned. I learned that that's like Nigga in the game is a slow run.
Speaker 5: I take that back.
Speaker 3: It was some money, but the money wasn't worth the bullshit it came with it.
Speaker 9: I don't know how your nigga say in the in the motherfucking podcast become a hitline.
Speaker 7: I want to half the time executive, But that ship wasn't worth the money.
Speaker 9: These little tens of thousands of dollars is not worth all of the bullshit?
Speaker 5: Did it come with these tight ship?
Speaker 9: But seem like.
Speaker 4: The interviews you were having on your podcast, it was like people that we wanted to hit him, like, Bro, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: That Master pe One. I fuck that Master pe Wan off top. He had here cold mother I ain't see that one.
Speaker 3: Who than the white boy do nobody like he was, Oh you had.
Speaker 2: What's the name early?
Speaker 5: Who my boy who died?
Speaker 3: Ke saying yeah, saying.
Speaker 2: The minister himself.
Speaker 7: Ship man.
Speaker 9: Man assassinated that man before your time man, you know, yeah, see they gonna got there.
Speaker 7: Make that ahead line. Just what that white the nigga called me in here because you know.
Speaker 5: That we need it. You had a question back talking to mic Man.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, don't get me wrong. That was that was a dope time. The Josh smil Joe Johnson.
Speaker 9: Like that was a dope time in Atlanta spart because I actually like knew the players, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Me and Josh been cool for real, So it was cool.
Speaker 9: And also the Mike vic era because you know I actually went to vic House like after you have to go to vic House athletic before he got in trouble.
Speaker 2: Big all we got.
Speaker 3: Ship but yeah, so you ask you to kick.
Speaker 9: It and ship Man you know, I used to get his shoes before they dropped and had a whole bunch of sign memory and ship like that.
Speaker 3: So like that was a dope time.
Speaker 9: But as a fan, like before I actually got into a place a position where I actually knew the players personally.
Speaker 3: I got to go Andre Rise and Don Saunders.
Speaker 5: All that founton.
Speaker 3: You know what in ninety four, it was in ninety two, whenever it was. It was when Den god.
Speaker 5: Damn early nineties down and hit the home run and in the.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when he went.
Speaker 2: The brains and the falcons deal was a bad look.
Speaker 9: That was a phenomenal moment to me to be able to bear witness man as a kid, I cut school, go to that, to go to that Braves parade.
Speaker 4: Really yeah, yeah you had a question, Hey, Bro, before you answer the question till I'm telling that what they using me?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 4: This is gonna be this nigga show. But the nigga he got, he got degrees in this ship. The nigga just he gonna go show them the show. This is what I'm showing you, the temperate but I got the ship. The nigga don't using me, Bro, Look how he has to from president?
Speaker 5: Why yeah turn that ship go ahead, rob ships.
Speaker 7: I mean as when I first started out the podcast and uh that it was almost three years ago, so I was in like my eighth year. So you know what I'm saying the podcast, I'm blowing up yet, you know what I'm saying. But I'm still putting that work in and recording and ship and and it wasn't really till like I said, after this Nigga came on. The cliffs started like a year later. So we did that episode two years ago and I ain't start peeping like we took him took a break when this past season I didn't play, So you know what I'm saying, that basically after my career, so it been it would have been year teen. So since I didn't play, it was like just pushing the podcast. Making the clips on YouTube is when you two start the shorts. We just started trying to see what that's like. TikTok. We started seeing what that was like. Then we had that one clip go viral and people start catching on to it. So then I didn't know it was until New Year's I go to Arizona and then I'm talking about walking in the club. Nigga just pay oh, ship, what's up? Nigga da da da?
Speaker 5: I' me in l a same thing.
Speaker 2: Oh, niggas gonna be knowing because y'all keep you all helmets on.
Speaker 7: So so like they put a face with the name, and that is the football nigga at the nigga be on the YouTube and that ship.
Speaker 5: So I'm talking New York Miami.
Speaker 7: It don't matter. Like so that's when I start peeping. But I like that now, you know, recognize more.
Speaker 3: Fuck for the.
Speaker 7: Podcast because this is just another journey, Like you get recognized for being a football players. I was in fucking fourth grade almost you know what, especially high school. So now you get to a point where I've been recognized as a football players. And I tried my thing at this podcasts some shit that were not known or go into especially media. You're supposed to need all this training and you got to talk this certain way, you know, And I had a vision like nah, I can do it like this and people are fuck with it, so like boom, I'm gonna dive in there. So now I got you know what I'm saying people, you know what I'm saying, showing me love outside of outside of Tennessee in itself. You know what I'm saying. I always cross the country literally outside the country. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We getting emails to get it.
Speaker 7: So like that shit for me just just just the same as playing football. You know what I'm saying, got that love and that So now I'm in this journey being recognized as a podcast or YouTuber. You know what I'm saying, I'm all for.
Speaker 5: That and that's shit.
Speaker 4: Look like a person like aj Brown to come back and you know, do you show like it's like he said, I don't reach out like then you see that came on the part.
Speaker 7: It ain't gonna be like me, like reaching too far like I got to the nigga d M.
Speaker 5: It ain't none of that.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying. It's a j faith tilling me.
Speaker 5: Today.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be in the city. Bro, I'm putting up on.
Speaker 5: You and that's love.
Speaker 2: See come on, That's what I'm trying to tell them. The people they've been reaching. I said, Bro, let me get the people that fuck with me because the people that been turning me down, Like bro, it's not coming me coming them reaching.
Speaker 5: Out put it on that. Sometimes some people tell if.
Speaker 3: You said.
Speaker 1: People looking at.
Speaker 2: I said, what I'm scrapping.
Speaker 5: Damn, I'm sure scrapping with a love to do your show here now.
Speaker 7: Gonna want to you know.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna keep it in there that was gonna break down when when I said that on the early ever strapping out that would debate your head.
Speaker 5: Nigga, we had to get you in him, but no, everybody.
Speaker 7: Get there him get like I didn't. Can't it like being me and there humans had thanks Giving last this past you and you know what I'm saying together, I'm gonna say it one time. I ain't feelna be like, Hey, I'm gonna text you now. Remember now you're trying to do the podcast.
Speaker 5: But let me know whatever do they're here really talk?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 11: You no ball player who gets so goodin't been on you get you gotta talk worth ship now he been on, he been on busting with the boys.
Speaker 7: Uh the one our teammate will come to Taylor on they podcast?
Speaker 5: Okay that line on? Yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: I feel like sometimes nigga be knowing they come up out opposite.
Speaker 9: Though, if you get in conversation with some of these like line and line bashes, you to see that.
Speaker 5: Mother talk.
Speaker 2: They're here a running back though that nigga take a lot of hit.
Speaker 7: That thing.
Speaker 3: Man Prince met with with some of the intellect.
Speaker 4: Man who was the one not I know you don't met a lot of athletes. I know, Michael Jornth I saw you in Long Little Clay, I saw you, and Clay had.
Speaker 5: A picture with Michael.
Speaker 2: So I know that it's hard to talk that, but who's somebody you've been around, Like, Damn, I'm really ryning this nigga shit shit, Shaq Broa, you probably you're probably the third person say that.
Speaker 7: Shit.
Speaker 3: Lebron, motherfucker, I see Lebron. Yeah, Lebron Man, Lebron rookie year in the in the UH rookie year in the in the in the NBA. He called us to come do some kind of so shit.
Speaker 9: He was doing the acron ohio right, and he called us to do like the halftime perform for the kid like it's some kind of basketball tournament.
Speaker 3: He was doing that shit was lick, bro I'm.
Speaker 9: Talking of the head probably about fifty thousand motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Of the pall. You know what I'm saying, to see to see some some some street ball ship.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean, who ever man, ship Man, Dion Semner's motherfucking man. We done been around ship everybody we wanted to be around. God, Damn child Buckley, y'all Oakley. Uh we didn't been around everybody we wanted to be around ship.
Speaker 2: He don't get no bigger kicking of that VIC house and vent prime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, kicking ship into the city for real.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, taking him out showed in the city a little bit.
Speaker 2: We did come up. Brother, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: You gotta think around the time VIC come in. That's when you're taking off too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's when like that. Now do really getting them eyes on the rap ship?
Speaker 5: Like when I say the rap ship.
Speaker 3: Like you know, we both went to jail.
Speaker 7: You want, you want a few time, you want a future, I do it, but I ain't.
Speaker 2: Now you knew you we di bro, like niggas had a prime. You had like three folk primes when you went to jail and still came back like it wasn't nothing I had.
Speaker 5: I had.
Speaker 3: I had some ship I couldn't shake.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: I was really that man. I was fucked up in the head. Bro. See you had a daddy, nigga.
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying, Man, motherfucker nigga.
Speaker 5: Nigga, don't listen and still like forgave h myself.
Speaker 2: Like my daddy right now, don't hate mich no man like that for real? Though, But now that that was a different time in the city, I said, you had a question.
Speaker 7: This year.
Speaker 5: This year man and.
Speaker 3: Man had to be hony with you.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 9: I think any of these teams, I wouldn't be shocked to see any of them go.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Uh, However, I think it would be very cool to see before I say that I'm gonna go with I'm gonna go with Lebron and the Lakers just because I'm a Lebron Jane fan. I'm gonna always be a Lebron I'm gonna always be a Lebron James fam tell you why. The last Mother's Day my grandmama was alive, Lebron came to my grandmama house, sat on my front poort right on Bankhead ate barbecue, kicked it with me, my grandmoma and all my all my cousins and shit right before they went and kicked the Hawks ass and went on to the day, went on to the got that Eastern Conference final, and then that that that, and that's the year she died.
Speaker 3: So but she out.
Speaker 2: I mean what that tall fella yea around either know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Lebro came to Bankhead.
Speaker 5: Kill it on bank head.
Speaker 3: He wasn't being at the time, but he's still left a little bit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: Uh So I'm always being a Lebron fans, so I'm gonna take the Laker.
Speaker 3: But it would be dope to see Chris Paul get one with the.
Speaker 5: Saying you know what I mean? And K I like KD too, Bro, I like KD, I like C.
Speaker 3: I like I would say, God damn Boston or either the six.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know jay leb Brown from Atlama.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, okay, you need to break his head to Atlanta to do some work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's coming up on a co contract.
Speaker 2: I've been talking to him.
Speaker 3: You've been talking to him that you ain't coming.
Speaker 5: Who you who? You got baking with it at all because.
Speaker 2: You're going with members one boy for brow you feeling with Dylle Brook said he was gonna lock Lebron up.
Speaker 7: So then my thing, bro, if you're gonna play that type of role, if you're gonna be that asshole ass like, I don't give you gotta be that, you gotta do that ship I'm talking about. Just beat the ass.
Speaker 5: Don't don't walk out of the media room and don't want to talk to people talk like, stand up, it's Lebron.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna do it.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. They're talking about not even bringing him back.
Speaker 3: To the team.
Speaker 5: He ain't bringing the talking.
Speaker 2: But that's the thing that he probably ain't going. No, well Lebron picked him up. Lebron like that.
Speaker 4: Lebron played my game. Bro, you think Lebron I hate the nigga, He'll come bring you on the team.
Speaker 7: Why people keep on saying that's gonna be in the NBA like.
Speaker 5: This ship, I don't before this. I mean, he only been with the with the Grizzy.
Speaker 7: What came out of Oregon I believe. I mean that's like.
Speaker 5: Fourth so there was been fifty. But he was he has like straight little games.
Speaker 2: He's not no bad player play but now you got his attention.
Speaker 5: But his attention came.
Speaker 7: From talking with him and and but he had lock up defense. You know what I'm saying. He was always going the best player shots.
Speaker 5: And let nigga killed the mat Lebron.
Speaker 7: It was over then that SHI started happening.
Speaker 5: They was like, you got to know about Lebron.
Speaker 3: I don't care about thinking, ain't my type of my player?
Speaker 5: You like Len like bro like a game.
Speaker 2: Bro that when I knew I was to invest it, I used to sit there and are you all day about Lebron? I'm like, bro, man, they hate on him something the man don't get.
Speaker 3: It, like what y'all got to get in the nixt wind though I like jus the Knicks.
Speaker 2: Win, just like that's the last thing I needed for New York win and nothing New York winning something. You won't hear the rest of that ship.
Speaker 3: Bro, it'll be Greg going in the clouds, nigga.
Speaker 9: The Knigs winning the ring, man, I mean that'll be something to be to say that the Knicks won the ring and I like them.
Speaker 3: The Wind went for the house. That should really be fun up.
Speaker 2: You wouldn't be able to tell them nothing now.
Speaker 3: They go, man, I love to see that kind of ship. They go for it.
Speaker 4: Man, But nah, Man, I appreciate y'all pushing up. We don't have had a good talk.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 7: Psure walk that question. Why the fuck black Mike got on thirty two?
Speaker 5: Oh no that that erond Joe?
Speaker 7: Why I think that this? When I was in the room back then said.
Speaker 5: They're right?
Speaker 3: Why he great?
Speaker 2: He eron Jordan's eron Jordana.
Speaker 3: Man, y'all tripping like a mother committed.
Speaker 5: They took the first episode Jordan and then they got some shocks on.
Speaker 4: No man, that that one that don't have guess he be the co host, but we all it down for it man with dog Man that arrow joy that be like when we do our little prize picks, our little parlais and stuffy like.
Speaker 5: Good luck just about No, you don't follow that, you.
Speaker 2: Apollow what they what they call that?
Speaker 5: You give him a look down.
Speaker 2: Hey man, there's been another episode of Broken play Man.
Speaker 5: Make sure y'all check out there makes the Raw Road podcast.
Speaker 2: And check out to to what you're doing, you rapping commedy.
Speaker 12: You do it all the Trap City Cafe. Man, come to Trap Music Museum, check out the apartments. Man, when it dropped, you know what I'm saying, gonna be funny here one of the funning movies that is no cap on that Yeah, ain't nothing.
Speaker 9: He man, I'm talking about, ain't no exaggeration, Bro, It's gonna be one of the funny movies that we've seen in our lifetimes.
Speaker 5: And who directed that motherfucker? Man?
Speaker 9: Man, you're a truly man the man right that d finance and you know he played us too.
Speaker 2: I can't talk nothing damn about the Nigga Man Coach.
Speaker 9: Juice with you know, of course with the eighty five South for Sure production cupping the man, so you know, us for us, by us, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: We casted all our punnels. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: The only movie that he didn't get cut out of that you know, in the end of the room floating movie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bigger movies.
Speaker 2: When when they dropped, they gonna be like, damn, we shouldn't have fucked that.
Speaker 5: Boy. I want y'alla.
Speaker 2: Slipped over nah man.
Speaker 9: But it's a it's a it's an the privilege to be able to, you know, put our bit for forward, to do something for us, do something we want to do, and not have to go in nobody office and ask them if we could tell our story.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, y'all? Boy, did y'all think?
Speaker 4: Man? Y'all were finding shot man Shout out the k doub j Ski Carlos in the d C Money Bags, Erica Dutch is running Jordan Tyler Man the Nigga at hearing Well RP.
Speaker 5: Nor Little Ball.
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I can't forget the women.
Speaker 2: And they had his own sh.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Man, it's a funny flick. Man, we're gonna got game on cheap bro Like I'm still a killer.
Speaker 3: Mike was in there, funny another shot top to bottom.
Speaker 4: Give me a lot of credit for directing them, but that nigga mean in telling them camera keep shooting, keep shooting.
Speaker 2: Hen't let her do whatever? Man, like, hey do everything.
Speaker 7: Y'all just did.
Speaker 3: The funny and ship when they don't know the camera's on.
Speaker 9: It's a lot of it scenes I got they were just sitting there talking ship and didn't even know the camera was on. It's a lot of you know not You had to make the story be around that, you know what I mean? And I think that's it's the authenticity. It kind of brought it together.
Speaker 2: So well, yeah, would you all the basketball team or what you.
Speaker 9: Man, I'm gonna pay all that money, man, investing something that I ain't even got no no hundred percent say so.
Speaker 3: Over you hear me. You pay all that money, You pay all that money for something that you ain't even got no control over how you do.
Speaker 5: That's not for me.
Speaker 9: I'm just not no objection and against whoever it is for but my money coming in structure.
Speaker 7: You know what, I'm.
Speaker 2: Nigga. I need for the more. I mean, I need this.
Speaker 5: I got to say so, Hey, so you Jared Jones, you on the court, y'all was like this, y'all like.
Speaker 2: Me, brother, Hey man, make sure you subscriber, keep checking out broken place, man, y'all clapping.
Speaker 5: Up for y'all sound coming up to you now. I'm not bringing let me back next week.
Speaker 2: You know, Tim a brain allegation and ship to the ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tim was talking about Mark c.