Speaker 1: Welcome everybody.
Speaker 2: Thursday edition of the Clay Travis en Box Sexton Show kicks off right now.
Speaker 1: Much to discuss with all of you.
Speaker 2: Harvard, also known as Havard, some of our bosson night listeners, is facing an IRS move under Trump's administration to rescind the tax exempt status of this storied university. And this is getting a lot of attention from Democrats who realize that their cathedral, if you will, which is elite higher education, is coming under pressure in a way that they really have never before. We also have that I don't think we got to the DOJ transgender athlete main story yesterday, Clay, right, we had mentioned it, so we want to spend a little time on that one today, and it goes to the issues of safety concerns and whether there are safety concerns for some of the or for young women who end up having to compete with these individuals who are trans We had a special guest yesterday who appeared in the White House to speak out, Patty Morin, whose daughter was killed by an illegal alien in Maryland.
Speaker 1: She spoke at the White House and that.
Speaker 2: Will bring you some of her thoughts also, Clay, just a little side note because I'll take any excuse to throw shade at George Clooney. George Clooney was sitting down with CNN to talk about the bravery of writing his op ed to finally say that Biden, it is not brave when you are caught.
Speaker 1: I'm just going to say, there is.
Speaker 2: No bravery when your team has already fumbled the ball and the other.
Speaker 1: Team is trying to take it into your end zone.
Speaker 2: We shall discuss them a little bit of that first thing, though, Clay, I know you are deep on the reading on this one. You were going deep down the rabbit hole because new information came out while the Maryland Democrat senator was down in El Salvador yesterday. There are a lot of memes flying around about this that some of you may have seen online. But the Maryland senator who went down there decided that he was going to make mister Abrago Garcia a major concern. This is now the primary method, the primary avenue of attack against the Trump administration. I think, Clay, we're getting into a place where they have made this all about due process and the system, and I think there's a strong argument for Trump at this point that you can't have an illegal brought back into America for the purpose of kicking him out of America. Like there's something crazy. There's just something inherently crazy about that. But also they're they're martyr in this case, mister Abrago Garcia. We have found out this may be a politically forget about the legal wrangling. This may be a politically unwise choice for Democrats to go all in for the return of this alleged MS thirteen gang member.
Speaker 1: I said six months ago when Trump won that I thought the resistance to a large extent on a deportation front, would come when Democrats found an individual that they believed was unjustly deported and tried to use that anecdote as a way to attack the entire deportation concept in general. And they did, and they picked this Kilmar Garcia guy and said, oh my goodness, this is a Maryland dad. There's no basis whatsoever to have deported him. He's not a gang member, he hasn't done anything wrong. He's a loving dad. And evidence keeps coming out that this is totally wrong and embarrassing. And after we went off the air yesterday, the police reports, which I think we hinted were coming of him for being an alleged wife beater were released and they're bad. They're bad. Look, domestic violence is always difficult for the courts to reconcile because many times women end up staying with the man that they accuse of domestic abuse. But the detail, the evidence, it's pretty awful and it suggests that this guy is a wife bear. On top of that, there also was a subsequent report from the Tennessee Star that this illegal immigrant gang member was pulled over in the state of Tennessee with seven different individuals in his car that the State of Tennessee police believed was human trafficking, and that they then made a call to the FBI in the Biden regime, and the Biden regime FBI said let him go. So just factually, now, Buck and a lot of this has been released. You can go look it up for yourself. If somebody on your Facebook page is talking about this being a loving Maryland father. This guy was arrested with gang members in gang paraphernalia in cash and adjudicated MS thirteen gang member per evidence from authorities, is in the state of Maryland. A documented wife beater in the state of Tennessee. According to the report from the Tennessee Star was pulled over and suspected of human trafficking and let go by the Biden FBI, and he is he lee in the country. All of this is undisputed, factually accurate information. And the Democrats decided that this is the hill that they will fight on. This is where they need to draw the line on who needs to be let back in the country, such that one of the forty seven Democrat senators traveled to the state of Maryland, sorry from the state of Maryland to El Salvador to try and argue that that individual needed to be let back into the country. I think this buck has blown up in their faces. I would expect that you will see an attempt to kind of run from this guy and pretend that all of this has not happened, because for all of it to come out, I can't think of a less positive face for the deportation is wrong movement than the guy basically that they have picked. And I thought the Trump administration yesterday with the mom of the Maryland resident sadly who was beaten to death by an illegal immigrant I watched yesterday. She was the special guest for Caroline Levitt in the White House press briefing room. The mom's story was hard to hear, I think for anyone out there, but she wanted to share what happened to her daughter, and there were no questions afterwards, and they walked out. And I think in the Maryland sort of juxtaposition between an American citizen being brutally beaten, raped to death and what's going on with Maryland senator is just awful optics.
Speaker 2: Here's this mother that Clay was just talking about speaking yesterday in the White House cut too to.
Speaker 3: Have a senator from Maryland who didn't even acknowledge or barely acknowledged my daughter and the brutal death that she endured, leaving her five children out a mother and now a grand baby without a grandmother, so that he can use my taxpayer money to fly to El Salvador to bring back someone that's not even an American citizen. Why does that person have more right than I do, or my daughter or my grandchildren.
Speaker 1: I don't understand this play.
Speaker 2: Somehow, the rule of law means that illegals have all of these layers upon layers of processes to prevent them from being deported but there aren't all these layers and layers to prevent them from coming into the country. Those laws don't get focused on, don't get talked about by Democrats. And also, and I know that this is something that Democrats would find very contentious, but I don't care. I think it's true. Of course, if you let ten million people in the country with no vetting who are illegals, you're going to let murderers, rapists, gang members in. It was an active choice for them to do this. Biden and his cronies and his handlers, and the Democrat leadership and the machinery around it decided to let in these people. There's no question about this because now it's down ninety five percent, okay, And it didn't take long, so that.
Speaker 1: Means it was a choice.
Speaker 2: So they decided to let people in, and that decision led to dangerous illegals. I know it's a small percentage of the overall illegals who came into the country, it doesn't matter. None of them are supposed to be here under the law. Dangerous illegals, which resulted in things like Lake and Riley's rape and murder, which resulted in things like Patty Morin's daughter being killed, and the government now gets all over the Democrats, I should say, get all haughty about the due process rights of non Americans. I mean, I think people have just realized, no, we're not doing this thing anymore. We don't do this thing where there are all these special rights for illegals, but Americans are told too hard to enforce the law. We're a nation of immigrants, so all these illegals have special privileges.
Speaker 1: I mean, a question for anybody out there listening right now, is there we have millions of people listening. Is there a single person who thinks this guy should be brought back into the country. You can call us. I mean, I would love to hear the argument for why a wife beating gang member that the state of Tennessee believed was engaged in illegal human trafficking when he was pulled over a couple of years ago, illegally in this country, why should he be brought back in the country. Why should he have been here in the first place an open form, he'll say, oh, you know, you don't hear both sides of an argument. Sometimes you get that, okay, why should this guy be brought back into the country? Is there a single person out there listening to us biggest radio show in the country that's on air right now, Is there a single one of you that believes that this guy should be brought buck? I think this is a ninety ten issue. I think there are ten percent of Democrats, let's say, who legitimately believe there should be no borders basically anywhere in the world that would say, oh, this guy should be brought back. I think it's a ninety ten issue right now. Even in Maryland, which is a very blue state. You know who hasn't really spoken up very much about this. Wes Moore, the governor. I think he sees this politically, and he says, wait a minute, Why would I put my legitimacy as the governor of the citizens of Maryland on the line over a wife beating gang member from Al Salvador who is illegally here and may well have been involved in human trafficking based on getting pulled over per a Tennessee police report. Why should that guy be here? I mean, I can ask again, yeah, I mean, I don't even know what the argument is.
Speaker 2: I also would say wire Democrats clearly more mobilized and outraged over this situation than over anything that has happened to an American at the hands of an illegal alien criminal over the last four years.
Speaker 1: Nothing even comes close.
Speaker 2: So it's not like we're just picking two random things and all, well, it's a busy world and there's a lot of things they can focus on. There is not a single instance of Democrats deciding that they are going to mobilize and make an ish, make a national issue of anyone who has been raped, murdered, carjacked, assaulted by I don't just mean an illegal in this generic sense of well, there's a lot of illegals, Clay illegals who have already had deportation orders, who have already been arrested, who have had sanctuary cities decide they weren't going to share information with the Feds. Who have The Democrats have been complicit in all of this. Yeah, they are openly complicit in this violation of sovereignty, this violation of law, and now they want to lecture us on the law man. The only things I want to say to them I can't say on the radio without getting a fine. Honestly, that's how I feel.
Speaker 1: I will just point out something that I said yesterday who you choose to be the avatar of your policy matter is a great deal, and they have chosen poorly. In the words of the last Crusade Indiana Jones, right, they have chosen a very poor individual to be the stand in for why Trump's deportation orders are cruel and unnecessary and unfair and potentially illegal. The United States public overwhelmingly says, a wife beating illegal immigrant, human trafficker, potentially who is who is not supposed to be here gang member of MS thirteen, This guy needs to go. I think they chose really poorly. I just really do. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I thought the Democrats would at least play along a bit with the we're going to deport the illegal criminal MS thirteen types, But what about the dreamers? I thought that was the pivot. You know, what about the hard working Yeah, so and so and so and so who are No, they're actually this is the hill they want to fight on, and that is the critical point, Clay. They don't want to deport anyone. The Democrat Party's actual emotional position on this is they all should stay. And I don't just mean the ones who we all know, people that work hard, who are in the country illegally, and you know that, it gets to be a more interesting conversation. I still think if you're illegally you should have to go home to your home country. But they think that the gang members also should stay. This is like they're in the fabric of America.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: It's insane. It's insane. We'll keep talking about this all right. April fifteenth has come and gone, and we're happy that at least on tax Day we're able to give you guys a bit of a diversion from what's not a fun day for a lot of people. And especially if you didn't file or you're just kind of hiding out from the irs, you figure, will they ever really get to me? That's not the right attitude. They will, They will. I just went through a two year audit. Trust me, they will find you at some point, and it can be a real nightmare. I've had to deal with the tax authorities. Clays had to deal with the tax authorities. Look, there's no shame in it. You just want to take action and get it addressed sooner than later. It's better monetarily, it's better in all respects to take action on it now. So if you're out there and you haven't filed, or you have some problems with the IRS, call the experts at Rush Tax Resolution, because every day you wait, that threat from the IRS grows. It seizing your assets, garnishing your paycheck, targeting your business over payroll taxes. They can even revoke your passport. I know you might have that sinking feeling in your gut and it's never a good day, you know, to be all of a sudden in your mind, it's like, oh, I have to reach out and deal with This's never fun. But the sooner you do with the better. That's the truth. Tell them when you call Rush Tax Resolution that clay In Buck sent you eight seven seven five five four Rush eight seven seven five five four Rush. Get a free IRS transcript investigation. Rush Tax is the only company we trust and recommend. A lot of listeners have already been helped out there and their tax nightmares are over. Think about that relief. The Rush Tax will only take your case if they know that they can help you period. Call now eight seven seven five five four Rush. That's eight seven seven five five four Rush, or go online to Rush Tax Resolution dot com.
Speaker 5: Making America great again isn't just one man it's many the Team forty seven podcast Sunday's at noon Eastern in the Klay and Fuck podcast feed. Find it on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: The newest Focus MS thirteen Gang member Deported. We'll take a couple of your calls eight hundred and two A two two eight A two if anybody out there wants to defend it. But I did think this was in I said, I think this is a ninety ten issue, and I think this is going to blow up in the Maryland Senator's face. And Harry Inton over at CNN said, I don't know if you've seen this yet, Buck, Most Americans support deporting all illegal immigrants. Now, this is a profound shift from when Trump first entered office, and certainly I think it's a function of wherever you live. The ten million plus illegal immigrants who entered during Biden's term in office have changed the overall perspective on Americans when it comes on how to deal with illegal immigrants. Play cut one from CNN this morning to.
Speaker 6: Port all undocumented immigrants. Voters favoring the government trying to deport all eleven million of them. Back in twenty sixteen, just thirty eight percent of voters wanted the government that to try to deport all eleven million undocumented immigrants.
Speaker 1: Compared to where we are in twenty.
Speaker 6: Twenty five, fifty six percent, the majority the America can people have come a long way on this issue, much closer to Donald Trump, and I think that's a big part of the reason why Americans are increasingly saying the country is on the right track when it comes to immigration policy, and why Donald Trump's not approval rating on that issue is in the positive.
Speaker 1: Okay, fifty six percent want all illegal immigrants sent back to their countries. What do you think the percentages? Buck? Do you sign off on my ninety ten? If you ask people, hey, illegal immigrant from El Salvador gang, member of MS thirteen, wife beater, potential human trafficker having been pulled over. If it's fifty six percent for everybody, it's got to be ninety ten. I think for this guy in particular, which circles back around on Trump has won this issue for everyone, but in particular, for this guy to become the avatar of Democrat resistance policy when it comes to illegal immigrants is I think in all time miscalculation We know the Democrats.
Speaker 2: Are capable of the most epic political miscalculations, because we've seen some of them recently. Right ringing the charges against Trump. I think that was the ultimate political boomerang. They let that thing rip, and it has come back and whack them right in the face now with Trump presidency two point zero. I think that running Biden to the point that they did Buck Island, May you forever stay strong. Yes, those of us who those of us who thought they would push through, It's all right.
Speaker 1: We're still recovering. We're still doing some records. Times Biden needed to last in order for buck Island to remain extant. Or do you think in retrospect now that they really would have gone nuclear, that the Chuck Schumers and the Nancy Pelosis would have gone directly public to force him out.
Speaker 2: I know, I honestly all kidding aside. I believe that if a couple of things had gone a little bit differently and they had decided to put Biden forward, have him do a few live events, that they I think it was Razor. I mean, obviously I thought he was gonna be I think it was Razor's edge that that they pushed him out, and can I just be clear it was moronic to push him out. They got smoked, right, Like I understand the polls showed that he had had a really bad, you know, really bad moment there, but I think he could have gained ground. Kamala never had a path There was never a pathway for Kamala, right and and I think that we obviously saw that in the election. So I gave the Democrats credit for being savvier than they actually were in that instance, Which brings me to this one, Clay.
Speaker 1: There's not.
Speaker 2: Who's really on the calls, who's really you know, making the decisions from the top of the I mean that across the board Democrat Party c in an MSNBC industrial complex New York Times. Who has the most power right now in the Democrat Party to set the agenda for Trump resis distance. I mean, I think it's AOC which we're gonna talk more about. I mean, I think that they're trying to build up.
Speaker 1: Rachel Maddow because I think she's the only person that has a substantial audience in the party.
Speaker 2: I think people want to be liked by her, and she's not a bomb. She's she's not a bomb. Have you ever seen her really tangling with people in public? All she does is the kind of standard anti trump ism on her show, Like she's not she's not calling anybody out, she's not hurting kat So to speak with the Democrat Party, right, So, I'm just saying, who's the enforcer, who is the who is the brain?
Speaker 1: Who is the leadership? I don't think they have one at all. That's why I think the nominee is going to be in twenty twenty eight someone who's not even in politics right now.
Speaker 2: And this is where though, Clay to the point about Abrago Garcia them making another political blunder here, It's not surprised. Why would that be surprising who's in charge right now? They're just chasing They're like the kids, young kids. You know, I coach soccer. Clay and I have both played soccer.
Speaker 1: Back in the day.
Speaker 2: When you have young kids playing soccer, they all just crowd the ball and nobody knows what's going on, and they're all just sort of kicking the ball at each other.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like a little a little mob. It's a scratch the Democrat, That's true. Yeah, they're just all kicking.
Speaker 1: It's going, they're just like, it's Trump kick it. I do think that if you look at what let's leave aside the judiciary, because they have clearly emerged as Trump two point zero. This is what I was kind of talking about. They sort of haphazardly and almost drunkenly stumble from one talking point to another. It wasn't very long ago that everybody suddenly was saying, oh, you can't afford eggs. Now, well, wholesale egg prices have collapse. They're actually lower than when Biden was in office. That story's gone. And then what was everybody focused on the stock market? Oh, my goodness, the tariff battles the stock market. It's unsustained stock market, same price it was roughly in September. Right now, that story, given that we have not seen as much vacillation in stock prices, that story has vanished. Then it's oh my goodness, you took a Maryland dad, You took a Maryland man. Oh oh, but actually he's a wife beater and a human trafficker and a gang member and a bad dude, and so it's man collapsed. Hel Salvador. Yeah, that's true too, but this is critical, this is critical.
Speaker 2: He's not a marilynd Man. And they do this with This has been the case with with the media for a long time. It's always whenever illegal does something horrible, it's you know, Minnesota man, Maryland man, Kansas men.
Speaker 1: No, that is absolute nonsense.
Speaker 2: It's a lie. It's it's very dishonest. I mean, am I bag Dad man? I was in Bagdad for a while. Am I am I bag Dad man?
Speaker 1: This is crazy. Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: You are the person. It's either where you know. It's either where you live and are from, or your nationality. It doesn't get to be where you are at some period of time. Right if if I crossed over state lines and got in trouble in Texas, nobody said, like Texas man, does it?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I live in Florida. Yeah, I mean, this is their their failure to make him an avatar. We got a couple of callers, by the way, who went away in Paul in Kentucky. What do you think? Okay, Paul's no cell phone connection failed?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 1: Shannon Shannon in South Dakota. What you got?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So the issue is is good guy bad guy. He was convicted of no crimes.
Speaker 9: He was charged with no.
Speaker 1: Crimes and well he's illegally here though, sure, sure so do you think he could be deported to protective order?
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely can be deported. I think one of the issues is is that we deported him to a prison. We do not ship people.
Speaker 1: We did him to a prison hold on. We sent him to El Salvador, and El Salvador decided that he should be in prison there.
Speaker 7: Sure, And the reason that they didn't want to send him back there was fear of reprisal from other gang members or something like that. But they knew he was going to a prison ship.
Speaker 10: But we don't.
Speaker 1: Control We don't control what anybody does when we send him back to their country. So you think he should still be here in control?
Speaker 7: No, I think that we could have deported him. That's fine, give him his due process. The Supreme Court I read it, they violated his due process and illegally shipped him to a country where he was immediately put into prison. And we don't put people in prison for accusations people.
Speaker 1: We didn't put him in prison.
Speaker 7: In prison. Pete Hegseth is not in prison for his accused rape. Trump is not in prison.
Speaker 1: Pete is a citizen of the United states, And actually he was investigated by the state of California and they determined that didn't happen.
Speaker 7: No, they did determine it to happen. They determined that they didn't have enough. It was a he said, She said, just for clarification, But well, hold.
Speaker 1: On, hold on. When you hold on, When you investigate someone to see if they committed a crime, and you choose not to bring charges in that crime, that's pretty strong evidence that you didn't commit a crime, right Because if you think that they might have committed a crime and you are bringing charges, then you would take it to the jury to determine whether or not they committed a crime.
Speaker 7: The standard of is would would a jury be able to convict them based on the evidence that it's provided. It is not a determination of guilt or not guilty.
Speaker 1: So you are of the opinion if I said, right now, hey, we've got to investigate whatever your name is in South Dakota, I think he's committed a crime. And if in South Dakota they investigated it and chose not to bring charges against you, you think the standard would be, Well, they didn't determine I didn't commit a crime. They determined I did there wasn't enough evidence to convict me of a crime. That's how you'd want to be identified as a caller on the program.
Speaker 7: That is the standard. And what do I want to be accused of a crime. Anybody who's been accused of a crime is already underneath scrutiny at that point in time.
Speaker 1: But again especially if again the investigators look into it. All right, so what's your position here? Do you want him sit back? What is your actual advocacy that you've called in to advocate for here?
Speaker 7: Sure, I would like to get him out of prison, get him to a place where he's not going to be put in prison unless we convict him of a crime if they want to charge it for a crime here buying go ahead, which they have not done.
Speaker 1: And I've been But he's not in prison in the unit. Thanks for the call. I don't. We're just kind of going around in circles here. I look, he is not put in prison here. He is illegally here. He has been investigated for wife beating based on his own wife's position. He was investigated for human trafficking in Tennessee, and the Biden FBI said, hey, let him go. We know beyond a shadow of a doubt that he is not supposed to be here. He was arrested with other ms thirteen game members, gang members with many different aspects of gang affiliation directly connected to him, and he was sent to El Salvador. El Salvador, which is now one of the safest countries in the world thanks to what Bouqueley has done there made the determination that he should be in prison because they believe that he is a gang member.
Speaker 2: Well, I also think that that it's not. You can't expect the American people to me This even goes to more just common sense and fundamental belief about where the country is and what's happening here. You cannot expect us all to say, you know what, all the laws about keeping illegals out and finding and deporting illegals, those aren't really laws. Like sorry, there's too much going on, too much complexity. But if you do anything that does not give him his five different.
Speaker 1: Versions of a day in court, that does.
Speaker 2: Not take into account that any judge at any time can keep the law, cannot be anyone can come here and no one gets kicked out. That's the there's just a rejection of that. I reject that premise, okay, and that seems to be where the Democrats.
Speaker 1: Are on this. I also think that somebody out there thinking, hey, I'm here illegally. If I get stopped, I might end up in a prison back in my home country. Maybe I should leave, is not a bad message to be sending, right, I mean, honestly, like this guy is, I think quite clearly, based on all the evidence, a bad dude who should not be here, and the fact that they would make him the avatar, and that the best defense that we got is some guy from South Dakota says, oh, I don't think he should be in prison in El Salvador. We'll should his home country be able to determine whether they believe that he is a threat or not and apply the laws of their home country as it pertains to their citizen. And again, if this guy had come here and he had been a sterling man of character and all those things, he would still be here illegally and he would still be subject to deportation. But he was not. He is a gang member based on all the evidence you can go read it. He is potentially engaged in human trafficking. Based on a Tennessee police report. He is clearly based on his own wife, someone who has beaten her and she has needed to seek the protection of the state. Like, I'm not losing or weeping at all for this guy.
Speaker 2: Well, that's exactly the point, and that's where I was going to go. Now is just I don't care. This guy's problem not my problem. He's gone. He's not an American.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 2: You know that they can whine and they're trying to make us care about this, and I think that increasingly they are finding they're unable to do. So I don't care. It's not my problem. He wasn't supposed to be here. He's not a good guy. End of story. I'm sick of this country being exploited by people who think that the only laws that are the laws are the ones that are in their interest, the illegals interest, and not the interest of the American people. So I take a step back. It's more of a philosophical thing for me, is what I'm saying here. I'm just we've had enough. Okay, we had ten million committed to Biden. This is madness. We're getting rid of the worst of the worst right now. And I'm sorry if it's not perfect. You know, sometimes you got to drop a bomb on the building and get the bad guy, and bad things happen.
Speaker 1: Let me also say this, because he tried to pivot and attack Pete. Hegseth on this. I think this is actually really significant, and I know this has been something that matters to you too. He tried to say, well, they investigated it and they chose not to bring charges, But that doesn't mean that he didn't commit a rape. That argument it needs to vanish, right, because if you have a woman who can anonymously accuse a man of inappropriate behavior of a sexual nature, the authorities actually investigate it they choose not to bring charges, you can't then say well he may have raped her, but they just chose not to bring charges. No, if you get investigated and they don't bring charges, I'm sorry, Anonymous, your name gets dragged through the mud and everything else. I think we need to make it the standard that we say this didn't happen. Not well, they didn't. They decided they couldn't convict beyond reasonable doubts, So that doesn't mean he didn't rape her. That is just I'm sorry that line of thought in this era, when you can Levy any accusation against someone at all that you want, and then when authorities investigate and don't bring it, you still say, well, it didn't mean he didn't do it. I'm over that era. I think that is frankly indefensible.
Speaker 2: I also think, yeah, I as soon as the guy started, you were much more polite to him than I would have. And if I was handling that, but I would just say, because you and I agree, the Pete thing, it's uh, there's just there's no there there. But anyway, and the cops found there's no no there there. Trust me, they weren't giving the Fox News host in California like the benefit of the doubt there.
Speaker 1: Was well said too, there's no Yeah, there's no privilege of being a Fox News host in in California when.
Speaker 2: Investigated for you know, sexual assaults. So Pete, uh, you know, I I have there's zeroed out in my mind that Pete did not actually break any laws there whatsoever. Beyond that though, Uh, this is this is where I think people just in we're we're we keep being told, oh you know what, we got we gotta we gotta come back, come back, we got to go to keep the conversation going.
Speaker 1: Rapid radios does incredible work right there out look, if you're dealing with something that could be catastrophic. We just had tons of tornadoes rolling through the middle part of the country. My family was down in our sort of bunker here that we go into in the house in the event that there's a tornado danger, and my wife had these rapid radios, so she potentially could be able to contact people with us in the event that other communication devices went down, because these are reliable oftentimes when others are not. Whatever and moreover, your power might you go down five days one charge. This can last if you don't have a generator. If you're worried about being able to have power, rapid radios can make a tremendous difference for you. No monthly fee, no contracts, design, a small annual fee keeps your device current. These are amazing. You're gonna love them. Also, if you have elderly parents, maybe they don't love radios. Also, if you got kids, maybe you don't want them. On the internet. Rapid Radios dot Com sixty percent off, free ups shipping, plus a free protection bag ad Code radio for an extra five percent off. That's rapid Radios dot Com go there today Clay Travis and Buck Sexton, voices of Sanity and Insane World. We have some breaking news. Just to update you on this.
Speaker 2: A suspect in custody and five reportedly killed at Florida State.
Speaker 1: University down here in my home state of Florida.
Speaker 2: We are following this, uh the the updates will be coming to us more throughout this hour. So just wanting to let you know that this is the breaking news out there. It is spreading rapidly. People are finding out about this terrible shooting at Florida State University. We'll have more for you on that later this hour as more details come in. We've got the team pulling together all of the relevant information.
Speaker 1: As we speak.
Speaker 2: We now want to speak to Attorney General Ken Paxton of the state of Texas. He joins us now from Dallas, and mister Attorney General Paxton, appreciate you calling in, sir.
Speaker 8: Hey, glad to be on. I appreciate you having me on. You're going to be a fun, fun, fun year coming up.
Speaker 2: Can I We know you've announced your Senate run and so that's that's a very you know, very very exciting for for you and your team that you're going to be You've thrown your hat on the ring for that.
Speaker 1: I want to talk to you more about that.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, though, I thought perhaps you could just give us your perspective. If a state attorney general is involved in multiple mortgage frauds, if that is found to be true, shouldn't that state attorney general. I'm sure you're familiar with what's going on in New York and Attorney General Letitia James and the allegations that are out there right now. Aren't you, Attorney General Packson held to a higher standard as a chief law enforcement officer in your state, and shouldn't that be the case in New York as well?
Speaker 8: Well? Certainly not necessarily a higher standard, but she had to be held to the standard that everybody else is, which is, if she's violating the law, she should be held accounted for that, and if she's committed a crime, she should be prosecuted for that, and obviously that would affect her ability to continue as Attorney General of New York.
Speaker 1: A lot of discussion. Well, first of all, let's allow you to tell our audience, who may not have heard otherwise, you have had a lot of success in Texas electoral politics already, You've won a lot of battles, You've fought a lot of battles well coming after you aggressively. And you are going to be running now for the Senate from Texas that is next year. But the process is underway. Wins the primary, what do you expect it to look like? And for people out there that may not have been familiar with you in the past, why are you the right choice?
Speaker 8: So the primary is the first two damr. So we're, you know, approximately ten and a half months away from the primary. And obviously John corn is our current center, been there for twenty three years, going on twenty four. He'd like to state thirty. For one, I think that's that's too long. And for two, I don't feel like he's done a good job representing our people. I don't think you've done a good job, and I think there is time for change. So that's why I'm running. There's a lot of issues that I'm frustrated I think our voters are frustrated with and it takes a lot of effort to win a statewide race in Texas. You need nay ivy, you need money and they're just starting that many people that have the name id or the ability to raise funds that can go against the sitting incumba, especially in the state of Texas.
Speaker 1: Would we may have just lost him there for a sec if we want to make sure he get his cell phone. He's in Dallas right now, he's begun the campaign, and he was just laying out buck what is going to be probably I think it's fair to say the biggest Republican primary battle in twenty twenty six anywhere in the country. John Cornyan who has been in office for some time, current sitting Texas Senator, and Ken Paxton, who is the Attorney General right now of Texas very well known. But I wanted you guys to hear from him exactly the choice that he was making is going to be a big, expensive, huge battle. He just laid it out March of next year.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you, just Attorney General Paxson, because this this is going to be a primary A lot of people spend time thinking about and involved in will be a lot of dollars and for anyone who's listening, I just want to be Claire, we will because we don't endorse in primaries. We will have an invite out to Senator Cornyn as well so he can make his case. But Attorney General Paxton, where have you broken with Corning on a major issue? And what you said that you're not you don't agree with some of the positions he's taken and some of what he's done to represent the state of Texas. Can you give us some example so we can just start to understand what the differences are between the two of you.
Speaker 8: Sure, I'll give you a couple of examples. First was his push for the gun restrictions that he was able to pass with the encouragement of Joe Biden. And he was able to do that restricting gun ownership rights, very unpopular position in Texas, particularly in the primary issue. Might imagine, and I remember after it was done that Donald Trump came out and call them rhino and President Biden congratulated him on doing a great job. That will never happen with me. You will never see me congratulated by a president like Joe Biden. Another issue that he's been very, very bad on is the border. He's criticized Trump's building of the wall over and over. He said negative things about it and not wanting to do it. He's insinuated that he would be for amnesty. Those are both very unpopular positions in Texas, where a border state, we need all the protection we can get, not less. And then, of course he's not been a fan of President Trump. In twenty sixteen he called President Trump and albatross around our neck, and in twenty twenty four he said he was not endorsing President Trump, that we should go, we should move on, and that he also insinuated that President Trump had committed crimes and potentially should be held accountable for those crimes. So those are three of the issues that are I think are important to our voters, and I think those are distinguished very much distinguished me from him.
Speaker 1: So let's dive into this in particular. You just mentioned President Trump. I think he won the state of Texas by twelve fourteen points. You probably know the exact margin, but it wasn't close. I'm assuming that, if he hasn't already, that he is going to be endorsing you pretty wholeheartedly for this office, given that you have worked quite a lot with Trump when it comes to the border, when it comes to legal related issues, how effective do you think you would be working with Trump in twenty twenty seven, if you're able to hold that right hand up and become the next senator from Texas.
Speaker 8: Yeah, certainly the endorsement is up to him. I don't presume anything, but I will say this, I've had a great working relationship with President Trump from almost the day he got into office. I didn't know him, but we went back and forth on many many issues while he was in his first term. I've kept in touch with him since then, during the times he was out of office and had been a big support. As matter of fact, I was one of two elected officials that showed up at mar A Lago, the other with Troy and ELL's Congressman Troynelles that actually showed up when he announced, because if you'll remember when he announced, there was a lot of issues swirling about his legal issues and a lot of Republicans were keeping their distance because DeSantis was was on the move, and I was there with the Troynelle because one I knew I knew the president trouble do a great job. And two, you know, I'm loyal to people that that that I trust and I believe in.
Speaker 2: Speaking to Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton, he is going to be running for a Senate seat against the incumbent there, John Cornyn and A. G.
Speaker 1: Paxton.
Speaker 2: I wanted to lean on your legal expertise if I could for a second. How do you assess this this uh back and forth?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: The media is completely drilled into now this uh, mister Abrago Garcia, who is being currently held in El Salvador. Just I wanted to just hear what you think about all of the uh, the the objections that are coming from some people about the process, the judge that's involved. What you think should happen. You know, you handle these kinds of decisions as a as an attorney general for our second biggest state. What do you think think about what's going on here?
Speaker 8: Well, I think this judge across the line, this is a this is the executive branch. So he's this judge is crossed. We're all about separation of powers. The judiciary is supposed to be the weakest branch, and they are supposed to stay out of the legislative side, and they're supposed to stay out of the executive side. This judge has clearly stepped into the shoes of the executive role and taking control of the situation. I think that's wrong, and I think that needs to stop. I think Congress needs to act and stop these nationwide injunctions that aren't based in any fact or law. And we certainly there's I think there are narrow cases that we use against Joe Biden when it was a nationwide issue, but this one is clearly in the purview of the executive and this judge just needs to be stopped.
Speaker 1: How has life in Texas changed since Joe Joe Biden left office Trump came in in particular when it comes to the border. We talk about it on the program because basically the border has ceased to be an issue at all. It is now secure. What does that look like? What does it feel like in Texas?
Speaker 8: It's I mean, I think people are excited, they feel safer. The costliness of it has gone down. Obviously, for us, it meant a lot of expense from law enforcement, health, insurance, all kinds of different issues. Education. That's our cost. And the Celler government never stepped in. Even though they were inviting these people in and working with the cartels to get them across the border, they were not helping us financially. And so it's a huge relief to us, and obviously our legislatures spent billions of dollars trying to protect the border in lieu of the Biden administration doing just the opposite. So it has a tremendous financial impact. But it's also I think people just feel safer knowing that we have a president that's protecting our order.
Speaker 1: We're number one in Austin, off and on, We're number one in San Antonio, off and on. We are number one in Houston, off and on. I say off and on because on a weekly monthly basis, things can. But we have monster audience across the entire state of Texas, and we appreciate all of you listening right now. We're also newly on in Dallas, which is where I think you are right now. When you look at this March primary that is coming up next year, I know the answer is everywhere in terms of where will this race be decided, but in particular what areas? What has turnout looked like a lot of times people don't show up necessarily in big numbers for primaries. What does it take for you to beat an incumbent senator who certainly is going to have a lot of money as well.
Speaker 8: Well. I mean, we've already done three polls with three different polsters. I did one with Trump's bolster that had me up by twenty five. I did one with Ted cruzz Bolster that has me twenty five, and we did a third one just to make sure it's twenty seven. So the wow, I mean a lot of it is already baked in. They know John Corny's been in office for over forty years, they know me. I've been in office for in the Attorney Jail's office for eleven years now, and so I think the primary letters are really educated. I feel very strongly that we are going to do well everywhere, and it's it's all based on record, and he's going to have to spend the See, his record is not what the voters want. He's not going to be talking about his record. He's not going to be talking about mine, because my record is a record that the voters like. He's going to be going negative personally. That's that's his a lot of attack and he's got to pray that somehow Trump does not that he endorses him, because that would be his only way of getting into the game. And he's still going to lose.
Speaker 1: Do you think it's possible he drops out, decides not to run.
Speaker 8: Look, I don't presume anything he says he's running. I'm playing. I'm playing this for you know. I'm going to run against John Corny, So that would be a great question for him. I'm sure no matter what he's thinking in his head, it's got across his mind if if he's that far down, he's pulled that he knows that he's behind by double digits. And look, I've been to the Republican Convention. The last time he spoke that he dared to speak to the Republican voters, that was three years ago. He got booed for thirty straight minutes. And I'm not talking to quiet boodes. I'm talking loudly booed for thirty minutes. And that was all based on what he did with the restrictions on gun ownership in our state.
Speaker 1: Tourney.
Speaker 2: General Packston, appreciate you being with us, sir. Best of luck to you, and we'll talk to you again soon.
Speaker 8: Hey, have a great day. Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be a battle, buck and it's gonna be interesting to see how all of that shakes out. But maybe you're in Texas listening to us right now. As I just said Austin, I might have forgotten to say, Austin, we're number one a lot of the time. Houston, We're number one a lot of the time. San Antonio, We're a number one a lot of time. Now on in in Dallas as well. You know what you can do in that state. All over Texas. You can play price picks, pricepicks dot com, code clay right now, all over the state of Texas, all over the state of California, all over the state of Georgia. If you're feeling left out, you can get fifty bucks right now. All you have to do is go to pricepicks dot com, code clay, get signed up. You play five dollars, you get fifty dollars. If you love Major League Baseball, I'm a big fan of the Braves. Maybe you want to go get signed up. You can play along with the season. If you love the NBA, if you love the NHL, if you are just a big sports fan. You like to the Masters that just played out. You got the US Open, British Open still to come. As we move through the golf season. Get hooked up. All you have to do is pick more or less on any athlete out there, and you can be on your way to having a lot of fun and hopefully making a bundle of cash in the process. Price Picks my Name Clay. That's pricepicks dot Com must be present in certain states. Visit pricepicks dot com slash Clay for restrictions and details and get fifty bucks right now. Pricepicks dot Com My Name Clay.
Speaker 5: News and politics, but also a little comic relief.
Speaker 1: Clay Travis and Buck Sexton. Find them on the free iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: All right, welcome back into Clay and Buck. Maybe at the end of this we'll do I did want to get into our just discussion about about heidism.
Speaker 1: In the in the world of dating and mating and marriage. Yeah, let's do it now. Because let's do it now. We could you want to do it all over?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean it's it's like I feel like into the show, we can have some fun. There's greories that are out there the Florida State shooting things like that. I'm sure we're going to get into that when there's more detail tomorrow. So uh, but you know, there's a wide variety of topics any any given day, and so all right, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Let's let's start with this. Let's pull up producer Ali. Ali can I like this?
Speaker 2: Hot seat, hot seed producer Ali, who's going to her first Rangers game tonight along with producer Greg and Prusser Mock.
Speaker 1: They are in studio in their Rangers gear. So the Clay and Buck team in New York is going to be at the Rangers game tonight. Producer Ali never been to a hockey game. All right, Ali, you are married to Gerard uh and he is fabulous, and Buck and I are both very big fans of his. How tall is Girard is six four six four? How tall are you? Ali?
Speaker 11: I am five three?
Speaker 1: Are you are five three? We have said prior my wife is five to two. Buck's wife is five to three, that both of them have told us that if we were five eight, we would not have been their dating partner and not their married partner. I will say this too, by the way, Bluck, my mom is five to four. My dad is six three. I bet if my dad had been five eight, I bet I wouldn't exist. Just tossing that out there. I haven't never asked my mom if she would have dated him if he was five eight. She may be listening. She can let me know. But Ali, if Gerard had been five eight, would you have ever started dating him as a five ft three woman? Oh?
Speaker 11: Wow, you too, I was also attracted to other things about your ard.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. If he was five eight, would you have dated him?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Five six?
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness, yes, I think she's I think.
Speaker 1: She's lying to us. I think because when I brought this up as we went to break at the end of the last hour, she five to four. Oh, Clay can answer, There's no way. There's no way.
Speaker 2: I don't believe. I think Ali, he was under six feet. Ali, I'll get I'll give you this. I don't I understand like male female dynamic. I understand if women. Although some women don't mind if a guy who there are women who don't mind if a guy shorter than ever, especially if they're like, if you're a six foot tall woman now in heels, right, you're six three ish?
Speaker 1: Right, probably six three? Would you rather be a super tall woman or a short man? Yeah, I think you had to choose super tall woman, you'd rather be a six foot five woman than like a five to four man. I mean, I'm identifying now as a six foot six its five women would be.
Speaker 2: I mean that's like a you're like bigger than a w NBA center at that I think that aren't the w NBA center. You're like, you're a six giant woman if you're like six two or bigger, like right, I mean, that's very very right for a woman. It's like being a seven foot man. So you know, I think it's I think it's you know, women anyway, some women will date short of them. I don't I understand. And a woman saying I don't want to date a guy shorter than me. Again, what the data shows is that women like an amusement park ride have in their minds at least, and it shows that they act on this when it comes to online dating a height cut off.
Speaker 11: And every nature show, every nature show you watch shows the species and how they attract each other, and the male birds will puff up and the lizards will make their gills go larger.
Speaker 1: Whatever, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But to me, that's that's that's like muscles, that's you know, that's maybe if you like someone's eyes. You know, there's all these physical attributes, but for it seems to me that height for women for male physical Ali question, I mean, this is not fair because Gerard has a six pack and a six four, So this is gonna get And now we're really if if Gerard, I don't know, let'll take Gerard out of this. If you if you have to pick for a guy height six four or Gerard level physique, what are we going four here?
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness, all right, if we're just going purely off physical. Yeah, I suppose the fit the fitness because I'm.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she would go with the fitness. That makes more sense to me. I think Ali is in a distinct minority there because I think most women they just they there's this hype thing.
Speaker 1: Dude, I have. I've clay, I'm six feet tall.
Speaker 2: I have come across women who have basically been like, you know, almost like they're doing me a favor, like you bait, like you just this is obviously before I've met Carrie, but I was single for many many years in New York. They're like I kind of you know, grandfathered you in, like if I had known you weren't quite like six'.
Speaker 1: Two you, KNOW i is.
Speaker 2: Wild and they're very open about this, Too like they don't because because it's so objective that they don't feel bad Saying it's not like they're, LIKE i wish you were better, Looking like that's just, mean but like you're a little on the short side for, me they'll just say it to your.
Speaker 11: Face but you know what really sealed the deal for me is. Humor personality and humor like funny is. Underrated LIKE i feel like.
Speaker 2: Like you're like an emotionally stable, spirit virtually a, wholesome very kind. Person you, know you're all, right you know we. Did ali's an outlier for like like depth and in as a human. BEING i would say a lot of people who are superficial out. THERE i think that's top three for most. WOMEN i think height is, one money is, two AND i think more women will admit to the height thing than the money. Thing there's not a lot of rich guys with ugly. Women i'm just saying it has not happened very often that you see a super rich guy with an unattractive.
Speaker 1: One here here's, AGAIN i understand why you want a rich. GUY i.
Speaker 2: Understand i'm not saying that that it's not superficial or that you, know we we don't wish that there was romance beyond. That but being able to provide unless a guy is playing in THE nba or is like a tight end in THE, nfl him being six six means. Nothing this is WHAT i don't. Understand but women love. THIS i loves TOTAL i THINK i Think ali's. RIGHT i think it's total.
Speaker 1: BIOLOGY i think historic the bigger gorilla was able to protect the female gorilla from smaller, gorillas and SO i think biologically women are attracted to bigger men because they have the ability to protect.
Speaker 12: Clay.
Speaker 2: Biologically they look AT, ufc but see this is WHERE i get look at. You at MOST ufc fighters are are almost all of them are five eight to six one or six, two like there's very few that are.
Speaker 1: Tall certainly very. Arbitrary BUT i think this is straight. BIOLOGY i think it's just like caveman. Days if you were, bigger, stronger and, faster you were more likely to be able to kill a animal and provide for the female. Baby AVERAGE ufc fighter height is five to. Ten, YEAH i just.
Speaker 11: Yeah so documentaries also point out. Lions. Lions the male lion the bigger main attract the. Female with the, MAIN.
Speaker 1: I get a little. More i'm, Like i'm, like a great main is something THAT i can. Get behare you know What i'm. SAYING i think it's JUST i think it's just, Power and, historically the more like size you had as a, man the more power you tended to.
Speaker 2: Have like let's, say do we still Have david In, Scottsdale. Arizona is he a short guy calling?
Speaker 1: In we've ruined his? Day? No he's six? Three, Okay, david what have you got for?
Speaker 5: Us?
Speaker 4: Hi, Guys i'm six, three my girlfriend's five to. Two one of the first things she said is two. Things she almost didn't date me because she felt bad that she was taking a tall. Person but the big thing is her tall girlfriends do not like short girls taking the tall.
Speaker 1: Guy oh that's an interesting. POINT i hadn't even thought about the anger that short girl with tall guy can. Provoke because if you're five to nine chick and your girlfriend who's five to three takes the six to two, GUY i get. IT i do think there's something to your. Argument. Buck in an instagrammable, age everybody wants the perfect, photo AND i think there's a lot of girls out there and they wear, heels and they're wearing a fancy, dress and they're going to a cocktail party or they're going to a you, know formal event of some. Sort they don't want to post a photo standing next to a guy who's shorter than them because they think it doesn't make the photo look as. GOOD i think that is in the. Industry what's the humane part of.
Speaker 2: IT i think that's even that is My that is my thesis that social media and online dating has created this like rush rush of interest in the height. Situation we Got walker In, Augusta.
Speaker 9: Georgia hey, Guys, hey, guys love the show and hearing you guys talk today remind me of the.
Speaker 10: Story So i'm retired law. ENFORCEMENT i was on twenty two years ON swad AND i was the team leader and we had a business guy that basically sponsored our, team gave us that you, know fre extra equipment stuff like, that.
Speaker 9: And we invited him out to the. Range he was shooting with us and we were standing around the amo. Table we were jamming, mags waiting for the next iteration to come. On and we're all like six two in, taller all of us are big. Dudes and he is five to six and he's standing there and He's Gavin mags and he's looking.
Speaker 10: Around looking.
Speaker 9: Around he looks and, Said i'll tell you, what y'all are some big. Guys but IF i stand in my, Wallet i'm six six like. That and we all, said, yes you're exactly. Right and to that fact he has a hot. Wife i'm not gonna lie AND i beieve.
Speaker 2: That he's here's what we call in the. Culture he's what we call walker a short. King that is what the millennials and gen z, now he's a short.
Speaker 1: King that's really. Funny that's a great. Line and by the, way is there something too short guy being driven to be far more successful than tall guy because he knows that he has to be economically successful to get the best looking girl in a way that tall guy. Doesn't in other, words it's tall guy lazy because if you're six to two or, whatever you have that height advantage for, you and five to six guy is, Like i'm gonna do all the. Work i'm gonna put in all the extra. Time maybe that would actually make some, sense right are there's here's a way to test, it, Buck this would be actually. Fascinating how much correlation is there between super. WEALTH i don't mean like you know you're making a good. LIVING i mean like you're a hedge fund. Guy how much correlation is there between hedge fund guy like you're making tens of millions of dollars a year and average height? Guy are hedge fund guy's taller or shorter on average than like finance? BUREAU i want to get to we haven't had a lady on the on the phone lines yet we got so much. Coming and know what's so?
Speaker 2: Funny what you, know we're sitting, here we're talking about like saving The republic and you, know The constitution and birthright. Citizenship we get some calls we talk about heightened.
Speaker 4: Dating.
Speaker 2: Kaboom Everybody everybody's, like, WELL i GOTTA i gotta tell, You jerrolynn In Los, angeles what's going?
Speaker 6: On.
Speaker 12: Jarrolyn it's funny that you mentioned that book BECAUSE i have tried so many times to get on the air with, y'all and this is the TIME.
Speaker 4: I made it.
Speaker 12: True BUT i. Do it's about women dating short Man ali. Producer ali's at slutely. Correct it's. Evolutionary women are attracted to providers and, protectors and generally that means, bigger, stronger taller men who can protect, us and men are attracted to, readers which is where the thirty six twenty four to thirty six bus to ways to hip ratio comes. In, HOWEVER i think you're, Wrong. BUCK i think more women are as evolved as producer ali than you, think BECAUSE i think more women will compromise on things like.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jerlyn.
Speaker 2: Jerrolyn where the data that the data does not support what you're.
Speaker 1: Saying so where do you think people?
Speaker 12: Compromise, no you're absolutely right about the. Data that's one hundred percent. TRUE i just think that YOU'RE i think If i'm on a dating, App i'm a divorced, Woman i'm, FORTY i live IN, La i'm attracted to, big, strong manly. Men but there's only that many of them In. La by the, Way Henry, cavill if you're, Listening i've been waiting for you to knock on my door for several, years.
Speaker 1: Just coming from Posing He's Henry cavill is A malugian for. SURE i.
Speaker 12: Agree, Yes, yeah that's your, comparison that's your standard of beauty that you compared. To, NOW i you're right that you never see a rich man with an ugly, woman but you will see a beautiful woman with an ugly man very, often of, Course, church because there are a lot of women who are smart enough to realize they need to be dating somebody who's a good, communicator who is not too cocky to be a poor, mate who is reliable and going to be a steady partner to raise the children, with than somebody who's simply. Hot AND i think it's again, evolutionary evolutionary that men are attracted to beautiful women more than women are attracted.
Speaker 1: To, OKAY i Don't i'm not going to do like the evolutionary. THING i actually agree with a lot a lot of what she had to say. THERE i think she nailed a. Bunch you, know she's a very. Ajournalin you're a very, astute very HIGH q. Listener we have so many of, them and we appreciate when you call. In but let me ask you. This do you agree with the thesis that height has become far more of a folk among women in the dating pool In? America listen it was say twenty or thirty years, ago because that's really my, thesis is that online, Dating, instagram social media has made this a. Thing whereas you used to not be able to say six, foot some women say six two and. ABOVE i know that. EXISTS i think that.
Speaker 12: It's always been. Important so, NO I i don't need some more. IMPORTANT i think now we just have the data to prove that it's.
Speaker 1: Important all, Right, Well, Jerln i'm just gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: Something if you're if you're a single lady IN, la you set you set the if you're on a dating, app not making any, assumptions but if you're on a dating, app you set that that, uh that filter to five eight, plus you're gonna get short.
Speaker 1: Kings just it's gonna be, great you. Know just just.
Speaker 2: Let those short kings make their pitch to. You And i'm telling, you you know you'll call. In you'd be LIKE i got you, KNOW i found MY i found the love of my. Life, anyway that's that's my little bit of a little bit. Advice thank You jerlend for calling.
Speaker 1: In great.
Speaker 2: Call we'll take more of this Reverence obama this, one, uh and we'll take obviously some talkbacks.
Speaker 1: Too some of the, guys some of the.
Speaker 2: Gals you want to get a little salty on the talkback go to The iHeartRadio. App all, right we got to talk about gold for a. Second inflation still a. Problem you, See trump's having a little back and forth with your own pal over The. Fed he's got problems to. Fix trump's gonna fix, them but it's going to take some. Time and in the, meantime you should position. Yourself and that's where gold comes. In putting a portion of your savings and four oh ONE k in the one commodity that continues to increase with time and hold value over the span of time makes a lot of.
Speaker 1: Sense that is.
Speaker 2: Gold so if you're concerned about diversifying properly and taking action today to protect your savings from getting just constantly eaten by, INFLATION i encourage you to have a free consultation with A Birch gold precious metal. Specialist they're really good. PEOPLE i bought my latest gold purchase From Birch gold first. TIME a first step is to text my name Buck do ninety eight ninety eight ninety eight receive your free no obligation info kit on. Gold learn how to hold gold and silver in a tax sheltered. Account Birch gold can help you convert an EXISTING ira or four ONE k into a GOLD ira for no money out of. Pocket text my Name Buck do ninety, eight ninety, eight ninety Eight.
Speaker 1: Today want to be in the know when you're on the.
Speaker 5: Go The team forty seven Podcasts shrump highlights from the Week sundays at.
Speaker 1: Noon eastern in The Kleyan book Podcast.
Speaker 5: Feed find it on The iHeartRadio, app or wherever you get your.
Speaker 1: Podcasts