Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone.
Speaker 2: Tap, Garrett, you're doing the phone tap today?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 2: All right, what's it all about? All right?
Speaker 4: So Laurie wants to phone tap her brother Logan. Now, a few weeks ago, Logan hurt his back and he's, uh, he's in the process of healing his back right now. So he went online to a physical therapy company ordered some equipment to help his back get better.
Speaker 2: He's doing his own physical therapy. Yes, he is at home. All right. That's never good.
Speaker 4: So he's been he's been waiting for the delivery for a few weeks, been calling, hasn't be getting any answer. So we figured let's step in and answer some of those questions Logan might have as the physical therapy company.
Speaker 2: All right, see what happens on today's phone tap.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, I'm looking for a Logan speaking Hi Logan. Now, this is Milo Estevez over at at MBSOE Supplies dot com.
Speaker 1: How are you well? Not too bad? Well, finally a phone call. I've been calling all this time.
Speaker 4: First off, I'm sorry for the delay. It's been very hectic ever since we've made a few appearances on TV, so I apologize.
Speaker 2: Have you received your order yet?
Speaker 1: I have not received my order. That's what I've been calling.
Speaker 2: No, I do apologize for that.
Speaker 1: When do I get my order?
Speaker 2: Well? Your order? Let me check the system one second, logans.
Speaker 1: You know I've been calling all this time, and right now my back hurts and I really need these balls.
Speaker 2: Oh so you ordered the two physical therapy balls. I see I order. Yes, the problem is we were only able.
Speaker 1: To Why is there a problem? But why is there a problem? I just want my order please.
Speaker 4: Well, we did make a big appearance on the Today Show a few weeks ago, and ever since then, our shipments have been over.
Speaker 1: That has nothing to do with me. But that has nothing to do with me. I'm paying you good money right now. I just want my balls.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: Well, I can guarantee you that you should have one of them in the mail within the next day or so, so you.
Speaker 1: Should do I have to have Why do I have to wait for one ball when I want two balls? I want two balls?
Speaker 2: Well, well, sir, I could ship out one by the end.
Speaker 1: Of the day.
Speaker 2: We do have that.
Speaker 3: We know.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not what That's not what I want. I keep one at work I keep one at home. That is unacceptable. I want to why it's so hard.
Speaker 4: What I'm willing to do is throw in a free shake weight and maybe that could help out anything.
Speaker 1: Take a weight. I want my physical therapy ball.
Speaker 4: I'm sure it's not helping your back right now with all this anger, so I won't. Let's just bring let's just calm down.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen. I can't use just one ball. I can't. I mean, too, who uses one ball? Everybody? I know? You? Just two balls?
Speaker 4: Well, sir, I mean they're very easy to travel with. I mean it shouldn't be a problem to take on the train or take.
Speaker 2: In your car.
Speaker 1: I think that means I got to carry one ball on the train and look like, well my money's not good. Give me the that I ordered so I can have what I want. Real simple. I had to get back to work. I got to do what normal people.
Speaker 4: I just hung up on them.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: I'm going to have you call him back and you act as if you have no idea what's going on, and see if you can put the buttons a little more.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, all right, hold on, hello, what's that Lourie. Not now happened now right out right now, right now, just company that I ordered these balls from run with my money right about now, that round with my health. I got this on the phone telling me he's gonna shoot eat one ball with an act for two.
Speaker 3: Calm down?
Speaker 1: What calm down?
Speaker 3: One ball is it is just fine. You can wait for the other one. What's one wall is fine?
Speaker 1: It's just fine. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You're really active like a little kid right now. To understand I feel angry.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not. Everybody I know Kylie's two balls.
Speaker 3: You really can just wait until the other one comes your.
Speaker 1: Back and really hurt. I'm sorry, I've waited too long. Why should I have to wait? Calm down, down and crazy right now, Laurie, don't tell me to calm down.
Speaker 3: You really need to just order a stress ball while you're on the phone with him again because you're really going crazy, Laura. Why what the therapist said, just bring.
Speaker 1: Maori, Lori, Laurie, just really just stop talking and help breathe? Okay, breath for what Laurie? Why?
Speaker 3: Why really if you don't calm down, I'm really gonna have to call it. That's because you were really getting on call.
Speaker 1: My surface, Logan, do not call my surrapas I'm telling you right now, Logan, Holy, who's gonna line?
Speaker 4: Hey Logan, it's Gare from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapps?
Speaker 1: What? Oh my god, it was all a joke.
Speaker 3: You were tapped, right, I got you got so angry.
Speaker 1: Over these, just like what But guess what, Laurie, I got you when you get home.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 1: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Dan phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show