Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after. It's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is it's not my fault he fell in the bushes. Okay, we'll get into that, find.
Speaker 2: Out if that's all about.
Speaker 1: In just a few because right now the nephew is here with today's prank phone call.
Speaker 2: What you got for us?
Speaker 3: F Well, y'all know what day it is. It's Februar eight. Y'all know it's fiby yes, oh yeah, February the first. Y'all understand that black history has officially started.
Speaker 2: You understand it, right, yes, So you know there's no I.
Speaker 3: Mean, you know, in order to jump started, you know, you gotta jump started with a prank that's titled black History.
Speaker 2: Black History, Yeah right, Black History Month, everybody?
Speaker 3: Yeah, happy black History everybody on this right here. It's called Black History Month. And I think y'all should buckle up a hold on time. You might want to pull over, you might want to pull out, but I need everybody to participate, all right when we come back. Let me see if I can get my coworkers to participate tomorrow in this black history thing. Let's go get Black history month.
Speaker 4: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach James James Police speaking. Hey James, how you doing. This is Chad and I'm calling from the from the job. How are you tonight? I'm doing good?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 4: I'm very good, very good, giving.
Speaker 5: You a call.
Speaker 4: I'm actually the regional manager over the over your department. Okay, everything's all right.
Speaker 5: So the day suddenly, I just want to make sure I'm still coming to work tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're definitely definitely nothing like that. You're definitely coming to work.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Who's your manager over at your office? Is it Brent Bent? Right? Okay, Well, here's what we're doing, man. We're calling everybody in the company first of all today, but more importantly, we're definitely making contact with every African American in the company. And I'm letting you know that we're paying homage and much respect to Black History Month.
Speaker 5: Outstanding.
Speaker 4: That's something that we want to definitely let you guys know that's important to us. I think that is outstanding. How can I help Well, listen, we've got some things that we want to do for tomorrow and that's the reason why you're getting a call today. Are you up for helping us? You know, really really push Black History Month within the company.
Speaker 5: Chad, I'm a team player.
Speaker 4: Whatever it takes, let's get it done. Okay, good deal, Good deal. I'll tell you what. Here's what we're going to do. We got a lot of people that we've given a call to and everybody's going to play different roles tomorrow at the office, So we wanted to give you a call. Do you mind if you're if you're.
Speaker 5: Really the team player that we think you are, and.
Speaker 4: I think you you've already made mention that you you don't mind doing what it takes.
Speaker 5: You're on the right track.
Speaker 4: Okay, good deal. Here's what we're asking man. We would we would like for you tomorrow to actually if you could find these type of articles tonight, but if you could wear a burr lapped shirt, some cut off pants, and no shoes tomorrow, that would really really help us out on the scene that we're trying to get going for tomorrow. Whoa whoa wa Chad?
Speaker 5: I think I heard, but I'm not sure. Can you please repeat that one more time?
Speaker 4: Leave? We want you to wear a burr lapped shirt, some cutoff pants, and just don't wear any shoes at all. That's the that's the attire that we would like for you to come into the office with tomorrow. Really yeah, yeah, And we're gonna give it a man. Everyone's excited about it, and we would like for you to come in tomorrow. Uh. Like I said, we're chat chat.
Speaker 5: Let me, let me, let me, let me give you I mean, since we're gonna celebrate black chest and let me give you one fact. The year sixteen nineteen was the first African American slaves arrived in Virginia Today's Sunday's twenty Do you think I like that?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I didn't. I didn't. I didn't exactly hear what you said at the beginning. What did you say?
Speaker 5: Be over? Ain't nowhere in the hell offing to come into the office? Man? You why I concluse your mind? What is wrong with you? Why you asked me to put on a baseball? Who can come in as Jackie Robertson? Why don't ask her to put on two piece suit and come in as here at holder? Dealing wrong with y'all? Well, what we want to do here.
Speaker 4: And I don't want you to get upset about this, James.
Speaker 5: What we want to do is what you're asking me to do to be a slave, Well, you know what I will do, But I mean will come up that. I will come up there and uh pretend to be here and move on you. That's what I will do and show you some real black power panther movement on your Would you like that?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 4: What we want to listen, We're not here to create problems. What we want to do is we want to we want to pay a.
Speaker 5: Problem on the Sunday address as a slave. That's a problem.
Speaker 4: That's a big problem. Okay, okay, sir. If we're gonna pay homage to black history, don't you think that all of that is a part of black history?
Speaker 5: How like the positive man? How like the positive? You're paying me today to work for you. This ain't no slave free label. Do you understand that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I don't. I completely understand it. But what if we don't have where where it started from? You know, we have to have we have to have all every single area of black history. Don't you think we have to have the beginning, the middle, and the ending.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, if you want to highlight something, letting it be Frederick Douglas. Let me slick my hat back but see the problem you got him. Uh his father was a white man. See y'all like looking at our women, but y'all don't like uplifting the black man. So how about I do that? Let me be Frederick Jellis. Let's high like that part. How about you, Chad, you like black women?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Uh, I'm here, or answer the question. I like all I like all people, sir. What I'm trying to do is get a great, great environment within their company, and everyone wants is not a great environment. So now the majority of the of the Caucasian people are gonna be masters tomorrow. Okay, what did you say masters? Did you gonna say masters?
Speaker 4: Yes, most of them are gonna be masters tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I'll be in now with my alternity to master EOC lawsuit on your How about that, sir?
Speaker 4: Do you have a problem with us trying to trying to uplift the black community? Do you have a problem with that?
Speaker 5: Man? You ain't uplifting the saying you know what I'm gonna do. I'm coming in to mars Barack Obama. But you don't like to do you? Yeah, running around You'll want to get somebody to come in to be a slavery. You feel master, master this master me coming in as a black man like I've been coming into work and like I'm forever come in the work. We're a major farmer coming in and you calling me on a Sunday, which like this are you watching?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 4: What we're trying to do is uplift the black community.
Speaker 5: We're trying thing talking about slavery. Buck lift my and kiss my black that's what you do, sir. I'm trying to What we're trying to do is play a homage to black history. And here you are being negative about the entire entire situation of what we're trying to do, being negative you right, I'm being like, man, you I'm coming in as Barack Obama tomorrow, like I said, and I'm gonna have my choose on my Can you up up that? Sir? There's one one thing I need to say to you, Okay, there's one more hell one moment.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry you.
Speaker 5: Just said all you had to say? What's your name again.
Speaker 4: Chad, Sir, Chad Billingsley?
Speaker 5: What here you got to say?
Speaker 4: Chad? All I wanted to say to you is this, sir, is I am nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show, and you just got pranked by your coworker, Kevin.
Speaker 5: Man. I knew that had to be some kind of joke because y'all playing on a Sunday. Man, I'm gonna keep tomorrow. I worried about my job. I was getting ready to come out tomorrow and whoop some every white boy I thought looked like a map. And don't let me see a brother dressed like a slave. I was gonna whoop him.
Speaker 4: Oh man, hey man, I got to ask you, man, you got to tell me this. What is the baddest and I mean the baddest radio station in the land, Man of Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Once again, Happy Black History monk. Absolutely come to work.
Speaker 1: We followed the North work.
Speaker 2: Now do I have some team players here?
Speaker 3: You know you're talking to You're talking to Junior tomorrow. I want you with a straw hat on. Okay, with straw hat on. Straw hat tomorrow. Now call and let me see how I want you.
Speaker 2: I want you up. Shut up a band, but tied up in the front, up up, shut up to it too much.
Speaker 3: I want you cooking, Just cook some biscuits. Come in with a great big old thing of biscuits.
Speaker 2: All right, it's not gonna be good.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be miss Butter's work. You're gonna be miss Butter. I'm an overseer.
Speaker 2: You wish.
Speaker 5: Host man.
Speaker 2: They ain't working all right. Coming up next, it's my Happy Black History Month. We just all month, all month.
Speaker 1: Strawberry letter is subject is not my fault. He fell into the bushes. We'll get into it right after this. Shopping for life insurance can be daunting, but Globe Life makes it easy. There's no medical exam, just a simple application that can be completed in a few short minutes. Globe Life also has a fast approval process and coverage amounts of up to one hundred thousand dollars. Call Globe Life Today for a quick free quote at one eight hundred two five one fifty four hundred, or go to Globelifradio dot com again. That's one eight hundred two five one fifty four hundred.