Speaker 1: This Media podcast. Welcome to Meet Eater Trivia, the only game show where conservation always wins. I'm your host, Spencer new Arth and today we're joined by Seth, Corey, Hansei, Alyssa, Nate, Tresa and John. This is a ten round quiz show with questions from Meat Eater's four verticals which are hunting, fishing, conservation and cooking. And there is a prize. Media will donate five hundred dollars to the conservation organization of the winners choosing and this is episode one of our two episode Meat Eater Trivia Jabebroni Championship. For the first time in Meet Eater Trivia history, we're going to crown a king or Queen Jabbroni for twenty twenty five to Broni's how do you feel about your chances? No, no Randall, no, Seth.
Speaker 2: I feel great.
Speaker 3: I'm right here.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. No Steve, no Randall, no Jannis, no Brody true mm.
Speaker 2: Hmm I feel better than a normal one.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's get some predictions. Seth, who do you think is going to be the Jabbroni Championship? Mmmmm win the Broni change.
Speaker 2: I think Hansi is a strong testament.
Speaker 1: Hansei in our in our tournament in twenty twenty three, he finished like fourth or something like that, So Hansi, we have evidence he's a strong trivia player. Alyssa, what's your prediction?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I was gonna say Hanse, but I'm gonna go with Tressa. Okay, Oh yeah, there we go, Queen Jabroni. John, how about you?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go Nate.
Speaker 1: Okay, Nate, Who's or excuse me, John, who's the best at the meat eater store? Did they send their best in you?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: Okay? I know, kid, he holds the record at four.
Speaker 2: I'm right behind him with three, okay, out of ten.
Speaker 1: So if I went back to high school and playing baseball, three out of ten, that's very batting average.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I'll take it.
Speaker 1: I told the store manager, I said, send your best for the Jabbroni Championship. And here's John Corey. Who's gonna be the champion? Alyssa, Alyssa, there we go, Tresta. What you got Corey this time? To shine? Corey?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Corey? Hodsie, what do you think Corey as well? Two votes for Corey? Nate, Oh myself, Nate, Okay, a couple of votes Andrew Broni, a couple votes for Corey. Now here's how this is going to work. Like the med Eater Trivia Championship, your scores will carry over into the next episode. So whoever has the most correct answers after twenty questions will be declared the winner and they will get to make a one thousand dollars conservation donation. And besides the money, there's another prize, which is this wonderful trophy. Oh beautiful, this is great. So this trophy was given to Randall at the Western Hunting and Conservation Expo in Salt Lake. It was made by Gavin and Judd. They played every single week at work in the winner would get to put their winning scorecard and their name on a sticky note that went on the wall in the breakroom. Then they decide, hey, that's not enough. We got to do better than this, and so they made this trophy. It was used. It was made using a fork from someone's lunchbox and a pocket knife that they had laying around and they said, if you look close, you might still find some food on that knife, or excuse me, on the fork. So they welded that together and that became the office trophy. And when they created the trophy, I got more folks interested, and so their their trivia went from just Gavin and Judd to like everyone in their department because everybody wanted that trophy in their office. And then it became a problem. One day their manager called a meeting and said, this is too much of a distraction. We can't have you guys doing mediator trivia at work anymore. So they gave that trophy to us, and now our Jibebroni is going to get to display that in their office for a year until we crown our twenty twenty six. Sounds like typical suits, Yeah, man, impressive. Yeah, feel a heft on that. That's a heavy trophy. And it's a fork and a pocket knife. What's the pocket knife? A trade, a schrader, a shred it a sharde pocket knife and it still works and it still works, that's right.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: And and it's a beautiful little trophy that our Jabebroni king or queen is going to get going to get to display in their office.
Speaker 5: So it has a kind of half to that you don't get with a lot of modern trophy.
Speaker 1: It's very good. It said it took them about two hours of work time to create this. It's a it's a beautiful piece of artist.
Speaker 3: Is that what the manager was mad about?
Speaker 1: Something like that?
Speaker 3: Also, can we figure out who that manager was?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How about that? The bad manager didn't like any camaraderie at work. They said, no.
Speaker 2: More meeting, no team building.
Speaker 3: Yeah, beatings only.
Speaker 1: All right. The Shelby index for this episode is a six, so our jabbronis should do well with that. We're onto the game of trivia. Play the drop phill. Look, I need to know what I stand and win everything. You just tend to win everything.
Speaker 5: Game on Suckers.
Speaker 1: Round one and we have one more player who is running a little bit late. I told her to come into the studio if she is in fact here, so we'll see if Marge is able to join us or not. Question one the topic is hunting, and this is multiple choice. Which of these game animals is heaviest at birth? Is it grizzly bear, elk, big horn sheep or mountain lion? Which of these game animals is heaviest at birth? There's Marge March take a seat right over here, grab.
Speaker 2: A whiteboard between Melissa and John.
Speaker 1: We are on question one. Which of these game animals is heaviest at birth? Is it a grizzly bear, an elk, a big horn sheep or a mountain lion. Marge, we've got two episodes to crown Age of Broni, King or queen. Whoever has the most points after twenty questions will be the winner. We are on question one here, which of these game animals is heaviest at birth? Grizzly bear, elk, bighorn sheep or mountain lion?
Speaker 6: How many stoplights did you run to get here?
Speaker 1: Oh, Nate, how do you feel about your answer?
Speaker 4: Really good?
Speaker 3: I was recently listening to a podcast that we put out, Oh, and I think it gave me a clock.
Speaker 1: Okay, well there's a hint if anyone knows what he's talking about. Seth, are you confident your answer?
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: Heaviest at birth, grizzly bear, elk, bighorn sheep, mountain lion. It's everybody ready, go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Seth saying and elk. Alyssa says elk, Marge says elk, John says grizzly bear, Cory elk tresa, elk, kanzie, elk, nate elk. The correct answer is an elk. The room did very well. Elk weigh about thirty five pounds when born. That's followed by bighorn sheep at nine pounds, grizzly bear at one pound, and mountain lion at twelve ounces. Elk calves can stand within thirty minutes of birth and will gain about one pound each day for the first few months of life. Thirty five pound baby elk. Question two, The topic is cooking. This six letter word is defined as quote, a cooked and pickled culinary dish made of chopped vegetables, fruits, or herbs. This six letter word is defined as a cooked and pickled culinary dish made of chopped vegetables, fruits, or herbs. Says question two. The room is less confident on this one than the last one. Do you have an answer already?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, we have eight empty whiteboards right now. This six letter word is defined as a cooked and pickled culinary dish made of chopped vegetables, fruits, or herbs. Corey, do you have a six letter word? I do? Okay. He's smiling though, as though he wrote down a joke instead of a correct an.
Speaker 6: That's just the smile.
Speaker 1: Okay. Do you think you have this one right? I think so? Okay. Booked and pickled six letter word A cooked and pickled culinary dish made of chopped vegetables, fruits, or herbs. Olssa, do you have this one right? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's six letters, six letter word.
Speaker 1: Okay. A lot of blank whiteboards in here, yet six letter word it cooked and pickled culinary dish made of chopped vegetables, fruits, or herbs. Corey has gone back to his whiteboard. Cory, are you changing an answer?
Speaker 6: No, I'm just writing it more forcefully.
Speaker 1: O God. Seth has joined them. Seth, do you like your answer? I don't know. Yeah, I don't know what other players give up. Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Seth saying kim Alyssa says relish, Marge without an answer, John without an answer. Corey says kim chi Tressa without an answer. Hansei says kim chi nate without an answer. The correct answer is relish, got that one right. Relish can be used as a noun like in the questions definition, or as a verb which means to eat or drink with pleasure. To learn how to make a unique relish, go to check out Danielle Pruitt's recipe on the medeater dot com called Hog with Cherry Relish. Question three the topic fishing.
Speaker 5: The fruit for me, I kept my pig Jardonaire was kept and I was like that now now, thank you, nice job, nicely done.
Speaker 1: Question three, the topic is fishing. This next great question is via Ben Broman. This man who was named after Babe Ruth hosted the TV shows Good Fishing and Outdoor Secrets. What Oh? The topic is fishing. This man, who was named after Babe Ruth hosted the TV shows Good Fishing and Outdoor Secrets. Seth the first one to come up with an answer, Seth, Do you have this one right? So Seth is optimistic or other? Seven Jabroni's are struggling. Named after Babe Ruth hosted the TV shows Good Fishing and Outdoor Secrets. Seth, have you seen neither of these TV shows?
Speaker 2: I'm assuming yes, because I've seen this person on TV shows.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what they're called. This man, who is named after Babe Ruth, hosted the TV shows Good Fishing and Outdoor Secrets. Nate has an answer, Nate, do you like your answer?
Speaker 2: No, it's wrong.
Speaker 1: Nate has a wrong red pen.
Speaker 6: What the other one that's hide in front of Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, thank you.
Speaker 1: If you got a bad marker over there, Corey hucked that thing at the door. We're gonna we're gonna weed out the bad mark Okay, he took that very literal, and someone's gonna be working on.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: You go. Everyone to be declaring they have bad markers, then Marche.
Speaker 2: That's how we could settle some tie breakers instead of a question.
Speaker 1: It's just this man who was named after Babe Ruth, hosted the TV shows Good Fishing and Outdoor Secrets. Is anybody besides Seth like their answer? No? No, no no? Does everybody give up? Yes? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Seth saying Babe Winkleman. Alyssa says Babe Ruth, Mark says Babe Ruth Junior John without an answer, Corey says George Herman, Tresa says Babe Ruth Junior. Hansi says Bill d Ants. Nate says the Sultan of Swant Seth got it right. The correct answer is Babe Winkleman. Oh, Babe born. He was born in nineteen forty nine and grew up on a dairy farman Minnesota. He started guiding fisherman in nineteen sixty five, competing in fishing tournaments in nineteen seventy, and writing for outdoor magazines in nineteen seventy three. He was also inducted into the Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame in nineteen eighty eight and Sports Legends Hall of Fame in nineteen ninety two. It was Babe Winkleman Question four. The topic is biology. An entomologist is to insects, and an ornithologist is to birds as a blank is to mammals. Ooh, an anentomologist is to insects, and an ornithologist is to birds as a blank is to mammals. A lot of blank white boards. Again, Nate and Seth have an answer. Excuse me? Cordy and Nate have an answer?
Speaker 2: Corey.
Speaker 1: Do you have this one right? Man?
Speaker 6: I think so, but I was wrong last time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Nate, do you have this one right? No? Anentomologist is to insects, an ornithologist is to birds as a blank is to mammals. Do you like your answer, Seth, No, okay, Marge. You you possess a biology degree, right, I do, okay. I do a lot of pressure on you to get this one right. Then, entomologist is to insects, and an ornithologist is to birds. As a blank, it's to mammals. It is everybody ready, Hansei now coming up with an answer. It was John and Alissa, Well, Alyssa making a change. We're going to flip over the whiteboards in just a second.
Speaker 6: I just hope my answer isn't as good as your meat load said. You felt good when I wrote it down, and then when it came out.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have set saying mammalogist. Alyssa says mammatologists Marge without an answer, John says, Anthropologist Corey says mammalogist Tressas says anthropologist Hansey says biologist Nate crossed out mammologist and wrote down herpetologist. Correct answer is mammalogists.
Speaker 6: Corey and sist snakes.
Speaker 1: That would be and amphibious. A mammologist is a is a scientist who studies mammals, including their biology, behavior, and conservation. There are disciplines of mammalogy such as primatology the study of primates, and satology the study of whales. Question It's never a true question, though it's never no Question five. This is our listener question of the week, which was won by Sam Rival. We're sending this great question. Sam is going to get a board game signed by the crew. If you want a chance to win Listener Question of the Week, then send your question to Trivia at the meat eater dot com. The topic is woodsmanship. The name of this yellow wildflower combines an injury with a woman's name. This is question five. The topic is woodsmanship. The name of this yellow wildflower combines an injury with a woman's name. Nate and Alyssa coming up with an answer. Nate, do you have this one right? Yep? Okay, Alyssa, do you have this one right? The name of this yellow wildflower combines an injury with a woman's name.
Speaker 3: When we reveal, everyone's gonna be like, ah, okay, and if now you got to do that for them?
Speaker 1: Nate, how's your garden coming along this year? Alyssa slow.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of restructuring everything this year, so in the planning stages.
Speaker 1: The name of this Yellow Wildflower combines an injury with a woman's name. We'll get a scoreboard update after this. This is question five. It's a long game. There's twenty questions to declare our king or queen. JABBRONI, oh, throw that thing at the door as hard as Cory. Get that back, Nate and give it to Tressa. Make sure she hucks that thing. She's gotten her margatment the hand.
Speaker 2: It actually hit the door.
Speaker 1: The name of this yellow Wildflower combines an injury with a woman's name. Do her other jabbronis give up.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's gonna be one of those ones when I hear it.
Speaker 1: Okay, Ah, go ahead and reveal your answers. We have answer. Alyssa says black eyed Susan. Marge and John without an answer, Corey, brown eyed Susan, Tresa stinging needle, nettles HANSI without an answer. Nate says black eyed Susan. The correct answer is black eyed Susan. Now brown eyes, Yeah, yeah, but that's not an injury. A brown eye, I.
Speaker 6: Don't know, brown eye turns to pink eye.
Speaker 1: We're not going to give it to you. That was creative. Black eyed Susans are found in forty six states and are the state flower of Maryland. They are a popular garden flower because they grow quickly and are drought resistant. Black eyed Susans are considered a pioneer plant, meaning they're one of the first to show up after a fire. Alyssa, do you have any black eyed Susans in your garden?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, gave her an advantage. Phil. Let's get a scoreboard update. We're halfway through episode one.
Speaker 2: The strongest from the shop, John, Oh God, the big old Goose do better. Flagship story got Maggie, Hansei and Tressa with one apiece. Nate and Corey are tied up with two and in first place with three points apiece. Seth Morris, Lissa, Nate.
Speaker 1: You've got the answer? Yeah, you have? Yeah.
Speaker 2: So is the last place winner actually the winner because they're the true Jaboni?
Speaker 1: The Gesture Question six. The topic is wildlife. What is the only cat native to Alaska? What is the only cat native to Alaska? John quick to answer this time around, hmm, Corey's so close with brown eyed Susan?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got nothing, no comeback.
Speaker 1: What is the only cat native to Alaska? Seth and Nate also have an answer, and Alyssa and Corey Hansi, Tresa and Marge waiting on them. For question six, what is the only cat native to Alaska? M we have some confident players and some uncertain players. Hanse, do you have an answer? I mean, I've gotten trusted. Do you have an answer? Marge, do you have an answer? Go ahead and reveal your answers. We've got Seth saying link. Lisa and Marge say bobcats, John and Corey say links. Tressa says mountain lion. Hansi says bobcat. Nate says links. The correct answer is links. Links are found across much of the state. The bobcats native range reaches into central British Columbia, and the Mountain Lions native range extends to northern British Columbia. There are cougar sidings in Alaska, with the Department of Fish and Game has likened them to spotting a bigfoot. In the last sixty five years, three of them have been shot there.
Speaker 3: Do you ever see links screaming at each other?
Speaker 1: No, it's real cool, super cool.
Speaker 5: I had mountain lions screaming at each other, like outside of our bedroom window.
Speaker 1: Three weeks ago. He said it woke come up at night.
Speaker 5: It was obnoxious, absolutely obnoxious, but cool.
Speaker 3: At the same time, mine was on YouTube, so.
Speaker 1: Sound give us a demonstration.
Speaker 5: It's like, I don't know, it's like between a coyote and like a chill, like a small child.
Speaker 2: We had one to last year. It's like a shrill.
Speaker 1: It's not as like magnificent as you'd expect. I guess for me. But question seven, the topic is fishing. This next great question is via Sean Kraus. What body of water goes by the nickname getcha guomy, which means great c oh, get out of here? Oh? What body of water goes by the nickname get your gumy, which means great sea? What you may spell that for you? That is g I T C H E space g U M E E.
Speaker 7: What b.
Speaker 1: It's great?
Speaker 7: What happened?
Speaker 1: We can talk about it. It was in the wrong key.
Speaker 5: I don't know what you're talking about, HONZI was just imitating a mountain.
Speaker 2: Did you just give the answer away and I miss it?
Speaker 1: Body of water goes by the nickname get your guomy? I don't know if I got now.
Speaker 2: I just remember what.
Speaker 1: Like sing something that's not the right answer, Hansie, I don't know what. Seth has now come up with an answer. It narrowed it down.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's where I'm at. I got a one and something chance.
Speaker 1: What body of water goes by the nickname get your Guomy, which means great?
Speaker 5: I believe there are thirty two, one and thirty.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised you're in here. What do you mean that.
Speaker 1: Doesn't seem like a JABRONI No expanded the definition of a jabrown.
Speaker 2: I don't always do a good job, but I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Does everybody have an answer? G I, T, C H, G g U, M E E, tress Are you ready go ahead and reveal your answers. We have sat saying Lake Michigan. Alyssa says bearing see you. Marge says Lake Superior. John without an answer, Corey says Lake Michigan. Tressa says Lake Erie. Hansi says Lake Superior. No, Nate says Lake Superior.
Speaker 2: Is it superior?
Speaker 1: The correct answer is Lake Superior? About our room? Got that one right? Get your Gumi is a name that was given to Superior by the Ojibwe tribe. Gordon Lightfoot made the tribal name famous in his nineteen seventy six song The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald Play It phil Oh.
Speaker 3: I thought we're gonna sing.
Speaker 1: This song the Chipplewall home down the big League. They called get Chagooby. That's what he said.
Speaker 4: It is said never gets old. When in the Skies of November turned bloomy with the Lord of Iron Ore twenty six thousand tons more than the Edwin Fitzgerald Wade empty that good ship and Drew is a phone to be chewed. When the girls in November game.
Speaker 1: Early HANSI will sing the other seven minutes of that song later. Question eight. The topic is hunting. This actor portrayed George W. Bush in a two thousand Saturday Night Live sketch about deer hunting. This actor portrayed George W. Bush in a two thousand Saturday Night Live sketch about deer hunting. The only player to come up with an answer so far.
Speaker 6: If this is a hunting question, let me check.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the topic is hunting. This actor portrayed George W. Bush in a two thousand Saturday Night Live sketch about deer hunting. I don't know actors, do you know, George W. Bush. That wasn't too bad, Corey, all that time you spent in Texas shape that accent for you. Yeah, I bet Phil could do a good George W. Bush accent.
Speaker 2: I've never practiced you think about it a little, sure, I'll think about it. That's how you practice accents. You just kind of imagine it and then it comes out of your mouth.
Speaker 1: Corey is eyeing Nate. He wants to know if you got this one right, Nate. No, that's exactly okay.
Speaker 2: Watch the strap.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when somebody threw a shoe at him, he throws a shoe.
Speaker 1: This actor Raye George W. Bush in a two thousand Saturday Night Live sketch about deer hunting.
Speaker 3: I think that is my favorite video on the internet though, when he's talking to terrorists or whatever.
Speaker 1: And I watched his draft. That is great. Is everybody ready? No, no, no, we're not. We're not two thousand Saturday Night Live sketch back when it was really funny.
Speaker 7: Do you have I'm torn between two okay, and I don't know if.
Speaker 2: I have a name right.
Speaker 1: Hansey going to his whiteboard is his question eight. We're not going to get a scoreboard update until after question ten. Today, Nate wrote down his answer. He's watching Hansei. What do you think of Hansei's answer? Nate, it's a not a name. It's everybody ready, go ahead and reveal your answers. We got Seth without an answer, A list, says Dana Carvey, Marge without an answer. John says Will Ferrell, Cory says Will Ferrell. Tressa says George Clooney. Hansi says do they allow turtles at the Turtle Club? That's Dana Carvey. Nator says Alex Baldwin. Alex, the correct answer is Will Ferrell. John got that one.
Speaker 2: Someone did an impersonation and sound chase.
Speaker 1: This will make you feel even worse, so George W. That's Will Ferrell. Is deer hunting with George h. W. That's Dana Carvey. In the season twenty six sketch, George W plays a buffoon who is easily distracted by rattling antlers, and the skit has a misive men esque ending where Bush Senior considers shooting Bush Junior as he recovers a deer. In the skit, Ferrell is shooting a right handed bolt action rifle off his left shoulder and that wasn't a joke though, that was just a mistake. Question nine, the topic is conservation. This next great question is via Tom scudlerreck. North Cascades National Park, which is located in this state, is considered America's deadliest national park. So we're looking for the name of a state here. North Cascades National Park, which is located in this state, is considered America's deadliest national park. Corey quick to answer, He's the only one.
Speaker 6: Not good, dude, I'm struggling East coast vibes.
Speaker 5: Are I know?
Speaker 1: Oh, there's a hint for Corye.
Speaker 6: New Hampshire's pretty steep, dude.
Speaker 1: North Cascades National Park, which is located in this state, is considered America's deadliest national park. Seth, you have this one right, fault park. I'm gonna crumble at some point.
Speaker 6: How about them nuggets.
Speaker 1: You're gonna close it out tonight. A gentleman's sweep. They won the series in five. Awesome. He's everybody ready, go ahead and reveal your answers. We've got set saying Washington, Alyssa Washington, Marge Washington, John Washington, everyone says Washington. Everyone got it right, The correct answer is Washington. Did I give you a hint? A little bit? According to twenty twenty three data, there are four deaths per one hundred thousand visitors in Washington's North Cascades National Park. The most common ways people get hurt there are falls, drownings, and car accidents. The death rate at North Cascades is almost four times higher than the next deadliest national park. Here's a correct answer review so far. One is Elk, two Relish, three, Babe Winkleman, four Mammalogist, five Black Eyed Susan, six Links, seven Lake Superior, eight Will Ferrell, and nine Washington. Here's question ten. The topic is cooking this excuse me. The griddle TikTok Won't shut up about and the Darling of grill TikTok are news headlines describing this brand's flat top grills. These are quote The griddle TikTok Won't shut up about and the darling of grill TikTok are news headlines describing this brand's flat top grills. Nate and Seth quick to answer my John and Cory have joined them.
Speaker 3: Lack of social media really hamstrings me. Sometimes you have this one right, You think no, no, that's the only.
Speaker 2: I don't put down, the only flat top I know. I don't do the TikTok.
Speaker 1: Does anyone think they own this grill?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 1: Oh we Alyssa does.
Speaker 6: My brother in law has one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Corey and Alyssa are confident the griddle TikTok won't shut up about and the darling of grill TikTok our news headlines describing this brand's flat top grills. It's everybody ready, Wait, what makes it different from a normal like flat top good marketing?
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, that's right, all right, I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: Go ahead and reveal your answers. We have Seth and Alyssa saying Blackstone, and Marge without an answer, John and Corey and Tresa saying Blackstone. HANSI says made in Nate says Blackstone. The correct answer is Blackstone. The brand says they started the griddle revolution with their original thirty six inch Blackstone griddle that was born in two thousand and eight. The company went viral during the pandemic, which caused their sales to nearly quadrup from twenty twenty to twenty twenty one. Blackstone says it wasn't paid ads that got people to pay attention to them. It was word of mouth. All right, we're halfway through the Jibbroni Championship bill. Give us a scoreboard update.
Speaker 2: Wow, most kids up a little bit here. Maggie and Hansi and Tresa are all tied up in last place with three points apiece.
Speaker 1: Phil got something going in me.
Speaker 2: John made a huge comeback. He's got four points now only two behind. The leaders have got Alyssa with five and Nate, Corey and Seth. We call that the axis of evil. They've got six points a piece. That's terrible. That's the terrible accent you get when you don't practice.
Speaker 1: It's very good, Phil, thank you, all right, Seth, Corey and Nate in the lead with six. Going into episode two. Next week, we're going to crown the king or Queen Jibrini. Join us back here next week for more Meat Eater Trivia, the only game show where conservation always wins.
Speaker 7: Yes, Spencer from South Dakota. He's the host, using those smooth, mellow tones. He lays them questions down, and he likes taking those two and three year old bucks. It is an avid amateur
Speaker 1: Lock