Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe.
Speaker 2: Getty arm Strong and Jetty and no he Armstrong and Yetty. This is what we're down to.
Speaker 3: This guy is setting up a fake range in order to get a photo op and he shoots a reporter. You look at that picture that he himself released. They are shooting ars at steel targets that are ten yards away. They had reporters standing down range. They have tannerite downrange. It's explosive. I mean if the shrapnel had instead hit the explosives, they'd all be dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I saw this video as a guy who shoots guns like out in the country. Sometimes you can't have people standing down there. Why you're shooting your gun? Who was this doing this?
Speaker 1: That was Josh Holly talking and that was his opponent, whose name is Lucas Kuntz, who shot a reporter accidentally during that photo.
Speaker 5: God, and you shoot somebody accidentally, I assume he's not very badly heard that would be the story. But yeah, obviously if you graized somebody, you could have very easily killed them.
Speaker 1: But from Kamala Harris to Old assistant coach Walls to Josh Holly's opponent, it's the whole look at me, totin guns. I'm a gun totin guy. Look at me. You can vote for me. It's fine. This guy shoots the.
Speaker 5: Reporter, Jamine, go stand down there and report on my photo. Op what No, right behind the target? It's a better angle. Wow wow wow.
Speaker 1: Hey you may remember it's such a good piece by Charles Fain Layman, America's disorder Problem. I think we talked about this during the One More Thing podcast a couple of weeks ago, and it's a cousin to the arguments made by the who advocate broken the broken windows policies. Ruly to Rudy Giuliani before he went and not it's to the New York City that if you allow broken windows, you allow panhandling, h street prostitution, shoplifting. You just you're you're permitting lawlessness to grow and grow and grow, and you can reimpose order and civilization by cutting down on some of the little stuff.
Speaker 2: It helps a great deal.
Speaker 1: So anyway, Layman wrote this great piece about America's disorder problem that we discussed at fair length. So I'm not going to recite it completely. But it's everything from litter and blasting your your stereo to graffiti throw to women selling sex on the street corner, all sorts of stuff. And he also gets into the concept of dumbing down or or what was the term he used. I can't find it, lowering and lowering and lowering the bar on what is disorder? And anybody who objects to any of those behaviors that I just mentioned is a racist or a they're trying to gentrify or there or right exactly, a prude or a karen or what have you. It's a really good piece of journalism and we'll refeature an under hot links at Armstrong and getty dot com. But anyway, so I thought of that when I came across the story of this fella. Hi Remonstrat is his name. He's a former New York State senator who I think is running for office again, but he was in AOC's district, which has gone to hell by the standards we were just talking about. There are open air stolen goods markets set up. San Franciscans and Blue Staters will be familiar with this concept. Right there by the subway station, the train station. You got young folks who seem to have an enormous amount of brand new in packaged merchandise that they're selling. Funny, Meanwhile, the drug store down the street is closed or everything's locked up. You can't get in, uh, because there's so much theft. Anyway, you got that, you got hookers on the street, you got panhandling, open drug use, blah blah blah. And this guy's against that, and he went to AOC's district to talk about it. We've got some tape of how that went. Michael will start with five and go from there.
Speaker 6: Alright, alright, so they're shouting down mister monstrat by chanting, more chanting, more resources, no more.
Speaker 1: Raids against any sort of law enforcement, and more handouts.
Speaker 2: Here's monster out trying to speak.
Speaker 7: We understand that there's a lot of people who have misguided youths. We're not stopping. This is all community and within a fight.
Speaker 1: Fore And that's when they started chanting and yelling, and they said the following, that's.
Speaker 7: Why you're running.
Speaker 2: It takes other people.
Speaker 7: You're never gonna get a book.
Speaker 2: Never everybody.
Speaker 1: So he's attempting to walk down the street and they're in his face screaming as loud as they can, a number of things, including sex work is work.
Speaker 5: Hot dogs are dogs? Our new t shirt at Armstrong in geddy dot com.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Not a response to this, but a response to trans women are women.
Speaker 2: Tangent on dogs are dogs. It's a tangent. It just reminded me. But sex work is work. Okay, well so is making and selling math. But we decided it's illegal society, hitman.
Speaker 5: Society has decided it's illegal, and uh, we have with prostitution.
Speaker 1: Also in the dirty deeds and or clandestine operations field, they call it wet work, which is kind of gross.
Speaker 2: Josh, why did you even bring that up? No, no, no, grow up.
Speaker 1: Killing people, shooting people is called wet work, and you could easily chant wet work is work. Wet work is work. A chance is not an argument you chant in dufasis.
Speaker 5: Why did they call it wet work because people bleed?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gets gross. I didn't invent it. I'm just telling you.
Speaker 2: So the sex work is work.
Speaker 5: Thing of all the things to get enthused about and put your time behind, make sure you can street prostitution.
Speaker 1: One more clip from the Esteemed Gentleman trying to bring order to disorder.
Speaker 7: There was a lot of media. There was actually more cameras than activists, and the majority of the people they weren't even from this community. But I think what's important here is that there's obviously a lot of energy, there's anger, But the fact of the matter is this Roosevelt Avenue has been under a crime wave. It's an urban crime zone, and these police officers that we got from the city and the state troopers are incredibly necessary to just get a handle on the crime in this community, which has been unprecedented. We have more bodegas, more brothels than bodegas. We have rothels and fun of schools next to churches, twenty four hours, sex workers walking the streets freely at all hours of the day while parents are taking their kids to school.
Speaker 1: It's unacceptable, and this guy is the bad guy who gets screamed at for trying to do something about that.
Speaker 5: I haven't been to New York during the era of open prostitution that seems to be going on, so I don't know how accurate the New York Post pictures are. I mean, I'm sure they go out of their way to make them seem as bad as possible, but they sure look bad. I mean they look really bad. The daytime photos of all these women stand around, you know, perfectly populated areas with stores and cars and people and everything like that, just in a way that would have never happened, not since the seventies anyway.
Speaker 1: And in this story, dudes standing around to have a curiously feminine aspect to their appearance. Anyway, I found the selection of this section of Looking for Dudes quite a few dudes. This last phenomenon, he says, a textbook example of defining deviancy down. As police forces have shrunk in the criminal justice system decayed since the Great Recession, our capacity to do something about disorder has eroded. That erosion, of course, has been helped along by political efforts to hamstring disorder enforcement. But the erosion has also engendered the attempt to define a way disorder as a problem per se. If we can't make our cities less disorderly, pretend disorder is not a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that actually makes sense.
Speaker 1: As a politically, you have to be able to coming off as like some old timey englishmen. Is this civilized or is it uncivilized? That's not an unfair question to ask. Civilization is cool. It keeps you from getting killed or or afflicted with diseases running rampant in open sewers, for instance.
Speaker 2: Civilization is good wetwork.
Speaker 1: H Look, when I was young, I underwent some government testing. They found a certain moral flexibility, and I embarked on an exciting career of unpublicized work for the United States government.
Speaker 2: Here you go. That is paraphrasing one.
Speaker 1: Of my favorite speeches from a gross, point blank, a hit movie of the late eighties early nineties, John Cusack dan Aykroyd, perhaps dan Akroid's greatest film role.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I didn't know. It was terrific in it. He's a hit man, He's fantastic. Yeah. So we're twelve days out from the presidential election.
Speaker 5: We got some nuggets on that we should pass along with you, and including, once again, what is clearly beyond a doubt, the closing argument from the Harris campaign. And I my concern is that this is building up to an oppo drop that we that's really gonna shake people. I can't imagine what it would be, but I doubt we've seen their best stuff.
Speaker 2: Do you think so.
Speaker 1: Trump actually has hidden away in Trump Tower Hitler's bones and he takes them out a few times a year and Genuflex before the.
Speaker 5: Or HiT's still alive and he lives in Trump Tower. It's like, you know, the floor below the pedhouse.
Speaker 2: Wow, that would be surprising. Anyway, We got more on that real stuff, not ridiculous stuff like this, this wetwork stuff. Uh, stay tuned.
Speaker 8: No Democrat talking about a pathway to citizenship an immigration belief and that the benefits that migrants bring to this country.
Speaker 2: But there's no question that migrants bring.
Speaker 3: America is a country that was built in part by immigrant people.
Speaker 2: GPS. We're talking about mass deportations. What do you say, mat iportations? What's what's you're to stand there?
Speaker 3: We need smart, humane immigration policy in America that includes a pathway to citizenship.
Speaker 5: So that was from the Telemundo interview. And in case you didn't follow what was going on there, he was asking about all the talk of deportation and you know, all the illegals here in pathway decisions citizenship and for whatever reason her own brain or this is actually smart politics, she will not commit to any of these things.
Speaker 2: She just won't.
Speaker 5: She wouldn't just say we're not deporting people. She's afraid to say it.
Speaker 2: I guess she doesn't think she'll get elected saying that, or she won't she doesn't think she can get elected saying we are going to deport people who are illegally. But she never chooses a path, right, she just doesn't. She just has her deflecting.
Speaker 1: Kind of Well, just these broad statements of principle, and we need effective immigration, but is that reform and blah blah, that's all she has her talking point.
Speaker 5: But do you think that's her personality or is that a political strategy like created by her smart people behind her, like unfracking that she won't my values haven't changed.
Speaker 2: Well, are you for fracking up? My values haven't changed?
Speaker 5: What the F does that mean? So why doesn't she just say yes or no on all these things?
Speaker 2: She and her people, who have clearly.
Speaker 1: Come up with a and are tied to a do no harm strategy, just deflect. Just put broad, empty vessel ish principles out there that people can assume you agree with them at least to some extent.
Speaker 2: Take us to end on nothing. Well, it's not working.
Speaker 5: The Wall Street Journal pull out today nationally registered voters has Trump up by two. If Trump is up by two among registered voters, she's down by a three, right, because she has to be by three to be even.
Speaker 1: Are we assuming an underperformance or an overperformance by Trump?
Speaker 2: Again, we're assuming that things will be the polls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're assuming things will be the same as the last couple of times around in terms of well, it's similar to George Bush. And it's been this way for Republicans for a while just because of the way California is, in New York is, in a couple of other states, you have to win by about three or more as a Democrat to win the electoral college. AnyWho, So she's behind a couple of points in the electoral college. And then this is the most amazing thing. Do you have a favorable view of Trump or Harris? Her numbers are going down. Trump's are the highest they've ever been.
Speaker 2: That's extraordinary to me. That's that speaks volumes.
Speaker 5: So now, Kamala Harris, the unfavorables are up by our She's unfavorable by eight points, fifty three to forty five.
Speaker 2: Unfavorable. Trump for the first time ever has.
Speaker 5: Uh He's at fifty two fifty two approval, forty eight disapproval. He's the most popular he's ever been being, which is just I'm amazed by that.
Speaker 1: And like, in spite of continuing to be an undisciplined jerk, being very mediocre in the debate, there's I don't think there's much he's done that's that's generated higher positives. It's I think it's a reaction to the incredibly negative perception of Kamala Harris, honestly, and and people's continued discussed with the democratic machinery, including the media. They know when they're being hogged and they don't like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, no doubt about that. Well, I've had that reaction.
Speaker 5: I don't like a lot of the things Trump says or do, but when he's when he's treated the way he was treated in the debate, when it's you know, three on one and they fact check him and not her, and their fact checks are lies, Yeah, that pushes you into Trump's camp if you're a certain sort of person. No doubt about the Wall Street Journal said, because they dug into their polls and asking questions, voters are still very pissed about inflation, and which is not surprising. Housing sales are on track for the worst year since ninety five, so almost thirty years. That's that's that's something.
Speaker 1: Not surprised, And those two things are closely tied. You poured trillions of dollars on gasoline of gasoline rather on an already hot economic fire, which caused the sort of rampant inflation to cause the FEDS to not nudge the rates upward but raise them way high to try to cool it down. And that's absolutely key to the understanding the housing market.
Speaker 2: How much time I got, Michael, because this is pretty good. Got a minute? Thirty? Okay? Cool?
Speaker 5: A number of strategists think the best ad Trump's got running around the country. And I don't see many of these political because I don't ever watch commercials on TV. But is the one mocking Kamala for wanting to pay for trans surgeries for illegals and she hasn't clearly come out and said no to that anyway. The Washington Posts Megan McCardell, who's a conservative columnist for the WAPPA, she hates Trump, but she said, you have to be in a pretty thick political bubble not to understand that sex reassignment surgery for murderers will strike a lot of people as insane. Though it probably isn't an issue that many people vote on, it will make them wonder what other unpopular interest group agendas Harris might push forward if they give her power. And because Harris hasn't given them much sense of who she is and what she wants other than the presidency, it's hard for them to know where she'll draw the line. But that first sentence from a WAPPO reporter is pretty true. You'd have to be in a pretty thick political bubble not to understand that sex reassignment surgery for murders strikes a lot of people as insane.
Speaker 1: If my neighbor and I are considering buying a vote together and sharing it, and he casually mentions, oh, you know what I do to relax, I like to torture neighborhood cats.
Speaker 2: That's got nothing to do with the boat. But I'm not getting in.
Speaker 1: Bed with them right, actually going to do blanking crazy Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 4: For him to say about Project twenty five is disgraceful. They know I have nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: I had no.
Speaker 4: Idea what it was. A group of people got together, they drew up some conservative values, very conservative values, and in some case perhaps they went over the line, perhaps they didn't.
Speaker 2: I have no.
Speaker 4: Idea what Project twenty five is, but they use it and they know it.
Speaker 2: I am a.
Speaker 5: Fully believe him, because if it was important, he wouldn't know about it.
Speaker 2: And it's not important.
Speaker 1: So the whole Project twenty twenty five thing. And I heard old assistant coach Walls just yesterday. I think it was telling people, I'm telling you this Project twenty twenty five. He's going to monitor your mistral cycle. You're gonna go to jail if you get pregnant. I'm just just ridiculous crap. They've made it a big part of the campaign, and Trump is disavowed it, and the whole thing to me is just it's like watching a bunch of you know, people are on drugs running around doing inexplicable things.
Speaker 2: Heritage Foundation, conservative think tank. This is what think tanks do.
Speaker 1: They crank out these these massive papers, or in this case, groups of papers, nine hundred pages worth of a palette of conservative ideas from fairly mainstream conservative to kind of out there to banning porn, and I mean just all sorts of different stuff, and a fair number of the people involved in the Heritage Foundation worked with the Trump administration or Trump in one way or another. Okay, that's trust me when I say I have no I have no pony in this show. I'm just trying to understand it like you are. So anyway, the Democrats are trying to tie Trump to Project twenty twenty five. He's saying, I don't know what the hell it is. And then this, which surprised the hell out of me. This from the Wall Street Journal. As Trump's allies began staffing up the Transition Team to lay the groundwork for a potential second term, they drew a line in the sand. Absolutely anyone associated with the Heritage Foundations Project twenty twenty five would be barred from working on the team. Even if a brief mention of your name in an author's note at the end of a chapter is there. That's enough to prevent you from getting a job on the transition team.
Speaker 2: We won't touch you. Which is a very strange overreaction to me.
Speaker 5: Well, I think I think you got to do that with the election still alive. I mean, after twelve days from now, if he wins, sure, but if if you had anybody even slightly tied to it, whose name came out that they were part of the team forget it?
Speaker 1: Oh you think so? You think the mainstream media would make hay? I mean, obviously they would try. Do you think it would stick at all?
Speaker 5: I can't believe it's stuck that as much as it has. I have I have neighbors who have Project twenty twenty five read it in their yards.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Tanks for different policies always come out with this sort of crap.
Speaker 2: A good job by the Democrats.
Speaker 5: It's very clever attaching it to Trump and with the help of the mainstream media getting it to stick.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's good politics, but it's just interesting.
Speaker 5: There've always been wacky liberal think tanks that I don't think. You know, Bill Clinton was necessarily going to follow their dictate, as if they get to decide what the president does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess the equivalent on the right is the various UN commissions have come out with odious plans for global government and universally enforced climate change laws that are imposed on every country around Earth regardless of the will of their people. And again, they are odious, they're horrifying, but they'll never happen. So I'm not that concerned about it. But okay, so you know what, I think, you're right. I think the moment the election's over, they'll say, well, Joe Smith at Heritage is like the world's foremost expert on municipal finance. So yes, yes, he's listed, as he's quoted in Project twenty twenty five. We're not going to be so terrified of him that we won't employ it.
Speaker 5: Right, What is this like eight hundred pages long, so it's very very large. Yeah, so you could say I don't know anything about the rest of Parjak twenty five, but I wrote the piece on getting porn out of so kids can't see it. That's my expertise, which I'm probably in favor of whatever it is, unless it's against the First Amendment.
Speaker 2: But you'd have a specific part of it.
Speaker 5: It's not like I don't know anything about the stuff about taxing single Well, a lot of the stuff you've heard about it's not true. First of all, there's all kinds of stuff being claimed that twenty twenty five is in favor of it.
Speaker 2: It's just flat out not true. So stiff talking about it, but you have to well, that's.
Speaker 1: The thing, and That's what surprised me so much about this article, And I think by continuing on, which I'm going to do just for another minute, is reinforcing your argument. Honestly, the swift backlash of Project twenty twenty five has left hundreds of conservative policy wonks on the sidelines as the election nears, and pave the way for the project's biggest competitor, a nonprofit run by former Trump administration officials, to play a formative role in the official presidential transition operation.
Speaker 5: Right, So they turned to something that you probably find significantly more imbortant than Project twenty twenty five if you're a lefty exact to staff of their stuff or.
Speaker 2: A coequal or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've known plenty of people and read plenty of people in plenty of think tanks.
Speaker 2: And some of the stuff they alreadys thought provoking. But that's it.
Speaker 1: The establishment of the Transition Team, which is meant to operate as a clearinghouse for Trump's policy plans and personnel picks, hasn't stopped outside groups and Trump associates from jockeying for influence, prompting confusion and firstration from some of the former president's allies who are like dudes. Heritage Foundation offered me a job.
Speaker 2: I took it. I'm the same guy who used to work.
Speaker 5: For you, speaking and running for election. George Gascone, who wants to stay the district attorney in La County, is going to make this a big announcement at one thirty LA time today on the Menendez brother's case, which has become a giant thing because of the Netflix fat thing and documentary and all that.
Speaker 2: This is a campaign stunt. I think it is. Also.
Speaker 5: I think he's going to say they need to stay in jail to try to seem more normal, to stay.
Speaker 2: In office when he's actually a radical nut job.
Speaker 1: That's when to get Marxist who wants to bring down the system by releasing all the criminals.
Speaker 2: Yes, correct, back to Trump in the election.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if things hold the way they are today, we're going to know. Well, I'm on the West coast, so we're watching this on the West coast, so a lot of the poles will have closed East coast side late afternoon, like used to happen with presidential elections, they might announce Trump as won. I mean that very easily could happen if the polls hold up. The way they are right now, I am going to I need to buy some more TVs, some more DVRs. I need to hire some assistance. I don't want to miss a moment of people wringing their hands, clutching their pearls and crying on MSNBC and CNN and NBC and ABC. I want to watch George Stephanopolish with his head on the desk, pounding his little fist.
Speaker 2: I don't want to miss a moment of it. Well was it.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find the note because it was so beautiful the way it was written. There it is Marina and San Diego wrote us a email and she ends it with the following line. And if we wake up January twenty first and Trump is hitler my bad.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah, I'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 5: But I want to see I want to Nora O'Donnell with her hands on her face.
Speaker 2: Ooh, why she didn't look like Nancy Kern. Why. I'm just I can't wait for all of it. On the if we wake.
Speaker 1: Up, David Muhr will stand mute in his tight black T shirt and flex pensively.
Speaker 5: If it turns out, you know, come late January Trump is hitler my bad. Yeah, on that I am. Joe probably agrees, but I'll let you speak for yourself. I am fully committed to calling out any crazy s Trump does if he gets elected and when he's president, I have no reason to stick with him. I currently prefer him to Kamala Harris by a mile, but he is pretty mercurial.
Speaker 1: So who knows absolutely, and if it costs us something or everything, that's the way it goes. I mean this sounds either ridiculously naive or a false claim, but I assure you it is not. I am country before candidate, and even country before ratings.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I just I care more about the beloved public than I do about making more money.
Speaker 2: I was saying about this, Yester, Did you say country before ratings? I did? Michael, all right, let's not get ridiculous. Fair enough, I am part of a team. I understand that.
Speaker 1: Oh I came up with the answer to the whole Nobody within a mile of Heritage Foundation is going to work here. I should have read the last couple of paragraphs. It's a pissing match, pardon me, between Heritage and the America First Policy Institute, which is headed up by Linda McMahon, a divorced wife of Vince McMahon of the wrestling who is the former Small.
Speaker 2: Business Administration chief. She's now co chair Tramp's.
Speaker 1: Trump's Transition team, and so now she wants to tap into her guys as staffers for the Trump administration. And they are rivals for or for influence and donor cash. There are two of the big dogs now among DC conservative think tanks.
Speaker 2: Well, we got to play this one more time just because it's an extraordinary thing. I think the clip that we opened the show with today, can you play it one more time? This is Tim Walls.
Speaker 5: This is on the whole the closing argument twelve days out, thirteen days out yesterday from Walls and Kamala I thanks for.
Speaker 2: Many of us.
Speaker 4: The last twenty four hours certainly have been a bit shaking with the reporting coming out in the Atlantic Donald Trump's dissension into madness.
Speaker 2: Do you think Donald Trump is a fascist? Yes?
Speaker 5: I do, Yes, I do so that is we're all so used to crazy now after year.
Speaker 1: TF Oh lord, we have a df and drained fascist or not day.
Speaker 2: That's the worst kind of fascist. I like the first of all, Again, things have been so crazy for so long. Now it kinda is a news story that one candidate said the other one's a flat out fascist. I mean, you go back ten fifteen years, it would have been insane for Mitt Romney to say Barack Obama's a fascist or vice versa. Just nobody would ever say that.
Speaker 1: I am deeply, profoundly ashamed that it's taken to this moment in the show for me to come up with this. I will punch myself in the face repeatedly when we're off the air. The case for Kamala Harris is a communist is much more robust than Donald Trump is a fascist. And look, Trump has some fascist tendencies because he was a CEO and he thinks everybody ought to jump when he says jump. Yeah, well grant you that Kamala is a damned comedy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I realized some of you screaming at your radio or wherever you play this, well, nobody's ever been a fascist before. That was one of the candidates, some of you who think Trump is a fascist. But I had a point to that all but oh so, and then Walls, I like walls as a we're all he comes forward to the microphones we're all a bit shaken by the recent news that shows Donald Trump has descended in Madison, like he just read the story like everybody else in the news, shocked to find out that Trump had said these things years ago that had already been reported on, and that this wasn't some coordinated rollout of the whole fascist, deranged.
Speaker 1: Thing that you've been having meetings on for the last two weeks. Right, Yeah, okay, assistant Walls, right exactly.
Speaker 2: And he's a DF as it turns out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd rather see a random drawing for president than have you in the office.
Speaker 5: Coach, random drawing, not arranged fascist, a deranged fascist.
Speaker 2: Which is, as you say, is the worst guy. Oh no, I finished strong.
Speaker 8: Next, he was last in Detroit former President Obama campaign with Eminem and he recited he recited a few lines of lose yourself now.
Speaker 2: Notice my palms are sweating week palms a heaven sweat rudders the gunner. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 8: The crowd loved it, while Sasha and Malia were like, well, we lost our votes.
Speaker 2: Embarrassed by father. Part of being oh my, part of being a teenager slash early twenty something, I guess universal. I don't know why.
Speaker 5: If I start dancing a little bit in the booth at the restaurant to the music, Oh boy, my kids are horrified. My son has actually gotten up and left and one sight at a different booth before I do.
Speaker 2: Now, that's a gesture exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I took pains not to inflict that sort of thing on my kids.
Speaker 2: I can't help it. I really enjoy it. That's funny. Did we decide what we were going to talk about here? I can't remember. We have not We have two minutes, we have one minute, there is another minute talking about what we're going to talk about.
Speaker 5: I think there's going to be another uh fairly big drop of something to try to drive the fascist narrative on Trump.
Speaker 2: I think that'd be my guess. They got an I'm strong and get you.
Speaker 5: They got another one in the holster that's going to come out, so be prepared for that.
Speaker 2: I suppose.
Speaker 5: I don't know if this is supposed to be an October surprise, but the woman that Kamala's husband supposedly slapped back in the day has now done an interview, so she is out saying her thing. I don't know, in a normal world, Kamala Harris would have to say something about that, but I don't think she's going to have to right right.
Speaker 1: Ah, It's hard to believe that the the pace, the the the purity of the ridiculousness would get any more than it is right now.
Speaker 2: But we do have a while to go twelve days.
Speaker 1: Desperation has a funny way of unleashing the odd, to say, the least, the unfortunate, the soon to be regretted.
Speaker 2: It's final. Oh I love this one. News so well.
Speaker 8: Your comments and entertain us.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: Closure for the show is that is so good. Here's your host for final thought, Getty.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the show. There he is our technical director, Michael Angelo, pressing the buttons in there.
Speaker 2: He'll lead us off. Michael. You know Trump likes to shock the media.
Speaker 4: He will have another rally and he will come out to Hogan's hero's theme.
Speaker 5: Just sit CNN my full uniform, you think, oh my god, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I advise against it. Katie Green are esteemed Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie, I just wanted to let you guys know I really appreciated that time in the show where we were all standing on one leg like flamingos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, timing ourselves to see how health we are. That was good. I'm strong like bull. Are you hitting as it turns out?
Speaker 4: Jack?
Speaker 2: A final thought for us.
Speaker 5: You know, what I've started doing is reading one of my favorite books of all time at night, like literature, which is One hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I'm rewriting it and just like getting away from the news and crap during the election and reading something completely unrelated. I've found that so incredibly soothing the last week.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 1: You should mention that my son with whom I trade all sorts of tips on art and literature and music and that sort of thing, recommended a novel and I've been reading it in the evening and i look forward to it like, yeah, like my favorite team is on Monday night football or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I've had too. And I think it's get all excited. I think it's because of the news cycle right now, I think, folks, and I'm talking to you here. God, we're all worn out, aren't we. Oh my god, Holy cal When will it end?
Speaker 5: Armstrong and Getty wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people who think so little time go to Armstrong and Giddy dot com. Pick up a hot dogs are Dogs Armstrong and Getty T shirt, drop us a note mail bag at armstrung getdy dot com.
Speaker 2: Good hot legs. If we mentioned an article, it's.
Speaker 5: There for you to click on and read Tom Clancy novel. Are you gonna tell us what it is? Or one of those Patterson things? I will tomorrow join us then, God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm Strong and Getty.
Speaker 1: It is the most puzzling, wonderful, rewarding thing I think we've seen in many, many years.
Speaker 2: And I think it's important to use your voice.
Speaker 3: Even the particular field in particularly, so let's go with a bang.
Speaker 1: It is an effort to terrootivate their core.
Speaker 2: Boy, I don't know that word.
Speaker 1: That's a terrify and motivate, motivates through terrorist.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. You've got to put a little TM next to that one. Thank you very much, Armstrong and Getty.