Speaker 1: I was donkey up to day. Damn he hog it's donkey. I'm ain't trying to be donkey today.
Speaker 2: No more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these.
Speaker 3: Things called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 1: Damned Charlamagne. Who got the donkey out of the day today?
Speaker 2: Well, just hilarious donkey today for Thursday, October nineteenth goes to the Anthony Maddox, Jeremy Wee.
Speaker 1: Kelvin Hall, and Tarad J. Ford.
Speaker 2: Okay, four young men from Atlanta South Fulton, Georgia. I don't know if South Fulton is Atlanta, so all of our atl listeners don't get mad at me talking about South Fulton. Oh, I don't know if South Fulton is Atlanta or that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Apologies if I let you down. I'm already.
Speaker 2: But these four men were arrested in the Atlanta housing community for squatting in a house. Now here's the thing about squatting. I have grace for squatters who actually need housing. The definition of squatting is the action of occupying an abandoned an unoccupied area of land are a building, usually residential that the squatters.
Speaker 1: Does not own.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, we know the homeless crisis in America is out of control, and some people simply can't afford to pay rent because inflation is through the roof. That's why folks get so pissed off when they see America sending you know, hundreds of millions of dollars, billions of dollars to other countries, you know, God bless Ukraine, Israel, Palestine. Do what you have to do, America to keep global stability all over the world. But can you take care of home first? We got money for war, but we can't feed the pause at tupacs you call. Okay, hate to break it to you, but the American foreign policy priority is not the average American Americans priority, okay, really are for some folks to care about what's going on in other countries when they can't even eat here, when they can't even afford housing here. So once again, America, do what you got to do to keep global stability.
Speaker 1: Because you also take care of home first.
Speaker 2: Okay, take care of home because in our homes, some people don't even have a home.
Speaker 1: To go to. But here's the ding.
Speaker 2: There needs to be some rules and conditions for squatters. If you're a squatter, you are doing something illegal. It might be something illegal. We can understand, okay, Like I said, if you can't afford housing.
Speaker 1: We get it to a certain extent.
Speaker 2: Because some squads are just folks who didn't pay their rent. And even in some of those cases, I can understand because times get hard.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I just told you all that people lose their jobs, can't afford to pay bills.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: But the only thing I would tell squads, if if you was squatta, you gotta act like one.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: You can't be in the house acting like you own the joints simply because you don't. But these four squads in Atlanta didn't get the memo. Okay, they didn't get the memo that they might need to lay low. Let's go to WSBTV for the report.
Speaker 4: Police people who live in the Zaxton Reserve community say they've lost plenty of sleep the last four months because of the nightmare. Neighbors in this home.
Speaker 1: A lot of partying. They had an illegal strip club on the weekends.
Speaker 4: They say there was pounds of trash at the home. People there raced in the streets They say the air often reeked of marijuana, there was superadic gunfire, and horses.
Speaker 5: They would get a live horses when they had live horses.
Speaker 4: They say they complained to police, but nothing happened. Then Sunday morning, neighbors watched us a swat.
Speaker 1: Team marched towards home.
Speaker 4: Officers went inside and one by one arrested for people.
Speaker 1: There was a weapon. I stole the weapon that was recovered from the renta dance.
Speaker 4: Please say the home was a missing side. Neighbors say they learned squatters lived here. They say it took police a while, but they are extremely happy.
Speaker 1: Their sleepless nights are over and we were out walking this morning.
Speaker 2: We all looked at you other like, oh my god, we finally had a good night's sleep. Four squads in Atlanta. They were called the neighbors from Hell Okay. The neighbors said that the yard reached the marijuana. They were random gunshots. They ran in a leedgscript club on weekend street, raced up and down the street, occasionally had live horses roaming the yard.
Speaker 1: We just need to get to it. You want to play a game of guess what racing right? Four squatters in Atlanta. Okay. They were called the neighbors from Hell. I just told y'all. They said the yard reached, the marijuana, random gunshots.
Speaker 2: They ran in a leedged script club on the weekend street, raced up and down.
Speaker 1: The street, and occasionally had live horses roam in the yard.
Speaker 2: DJ Envy, Yes, what racing is?
Speaker 1: I'm going white?
Speaker 5: Okay, he said the horse, live horses, live horses.
Speaker 1: Made me think of, you know, white country and white people. See you say that, Yeah, one of them, see why you said that?
Speaker 2: Just hilarious. Four squads in Atlanta. They were called the Nabors from Hell. They said the yard breath through marijuana, said there was random gunshots. They ran an aledgecript club on weekend street, raced up and down the street, and occasionally had live horses roaming in the yard.
Speaker 1: Just hilarious.
Speaker 4: Guess what racing is?
Speaker 1: Mexican? Mexican?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okayjay No, don't ask, don't don't ask. Please, don't ask. You don't ask her. You don't need to follow up. K Nvy, you said white, hilarious, said Mexican. I want y'all both to know. Let me show you all picture first before me show y'all the picture. I want y'all both to know that you both are absolutely wrong. Oh no, they are not black. This is pure, uncut, unapologetic.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I didn't even want to put that on this live horses.
Speaker 2: I really don't even want to say the N word any surprising. I don't want to say the N word no more. But I couldn't even finish the story if I didn't. This is why all the money going to foreign countries. When Dave Chappelle has Rick James utted these words, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Somebody vowed to never make that mistake again.
Speaker 2: Somebody in a high place somewhere said, now you listen to Rick James, I mean Dave Chappelle, I mean Dave Schapelle. Adrick James were not giving these niggas money anymore because look how they act when they don't have nothing. Imagine how they gonna act when they do. And clearly these young brothers had money. They just didn't want to spend it on housing. They wanted to spend it on everything but rent. They wanted to spend it on.
Speaker 1: Live horses, and script was on the weekend.
Speaker 2: It was only a matter of time before they got them some podcast mics. If you asked me, If you ask me, the SWAT team infiltrated at the right time, because I'm telling you that half a homeless homie podcast was on the way, yo.
Speaker 1: The moral of the story is de fun niggas.
Speaker 2: All right, please let remy Ma give the Anthony Maddox, Jeremy Wheek, Kelvin Hall and Turagje Ford the biggest Hall.
Speaker 5: He ha, you stupid mother?
Speaker 1: Are you dumb?
Speaker 3: I'm shocked, yo, I am too. I'm still in disbelief over here, Like I'm not like a vake. You turned a vake into an amusement park, a vake.
Speaker 1: A vacant house. I was like vacant. That's why.
Speaker 3: That's why I'd be asking all you black, you know what a nake is?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I know. Behind the scenes.
Speaker 5: I had to show jess Ailarius at least thirty pictures of me as a kid.
Speaker 1: Show thirty pictures to prove you black. You ain't black?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, just asked everybody in this building yesterday is and be really black.
Speaker 1: Dominican. I'm not making I'm black. Yup. He is black. No, he is black.
Speaker 3: He just showed me a baby picture and you know, if his parents wasn't, if his African American parents was not inde picsion with him, I would believe your theory that he is a doctor. Does he looked like Alicia Keys when he was a baby. He did look like yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember, yeah, I remember that when Coby show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, BT, we'll see how the mall piece BT by the e T me no hit to moto.
Speaker 1: Me no hit right when we come back.
Speaker 5: Ain't don't drink five five five one. Will Smith was in Baltimore, UH, and he said this when he was talking about his wife.
Speaker 4: Can you can you love somebody for ever, no matter what?
Speaker 1: Oh boy?
Speaker 2: Was you know?
Speaker 3: Can you show up and love somebody for the rest of your life even when you don't agree with him?
Speaker 1: There ain't nobody on except you, Mommy, you, mommy, my mom as messed up.
Speaker 4: Jade is the best friend I have ever had on this plant.
Speaker 2: I am going to show up for her and support her for the rest of my life.
Speaker 5: All right, let's list the full lines eight hundred five eight five one five one. So I guess the question is could you love somebody no matter what? Can you love somebody no matter what? For the rest of their life.
Speaker 1: That is the question, even if you don't agree with them.
Speaker 5: Correct eight hundred five eight five one O five one. Let's discuss. It's the Breakfast logan on the Breakfast Club.