Speaker 1: Elvis Duran in the Morning show.
Speaker 2: Here's one of our world famous phone pranks, Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran, phone tap.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Danielle Monaro has today's phone tap. Go ahead, Danielle.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Chrissy email does and said, my dad puts those Crane Game machines and prizes in stores, and he's always afraid that someone's gonna steal one of the machines. I love the Crane Game. I love those machines. I never won anything, may neither, she says, Call him, tell him. Someone walked away with this huge game machine and nobody knows why or how it happens. All right, who's this coming from? This is from Chrissy. Christy is phone tapping her father, the guy who's in charge of Crane Game. Yes, we have all types listening.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Is it CNF Amusement. Yes, Oh my gosh, I'm calling from ninety nine cents and more. And I got a problem. I opened up the store this morning and the ball machine was gone with animal. Yeah, that with the crane the machine. The machine is gone.
Speaker 3: How could it be gone?
Speaker 1: Somebody walks away with it? I don't know. And we don't have video cameras or anything on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but who was behind the register? It's like in twenty of you Larry.
Speaker 1: Was on the register. But Larry says he didn't see anything.
Speaker 3: How could you not see somebody take a machine out of the store.
Speaker 1: Maybe Larry fell asleep and he doesn't even realize.
Speaker 3: It, troll asleep with the store open.
Speaker 1: I don't know. All I know is the damn machine's gone.
Speaker 3: Somebody had to hold the door and two people had to put that on the truck. Now that doesn't happen in five minutes. Look, what are your employees know? What happened to that machine?
Speaker 1: And no, I'm not paying for it.
Speaker 3: The machine just got their Saturday. It's a brand new machine.
Speaker 1: How much is the machine worth?
Speaker 3: Two thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: The whole entire ninety nine cents store is worth like two thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: What are your employees? Let somebody take the machine? Larry's a young.
Speaker 1: Kid, Yeah, lea, Larry's a guy.
Speaker 3: Wasn't we let his turns take the machine?
Speaker 1: No, Larry's a good employee.
Speaker 3: They let them take the machine. You just can't walk out the door with the machine.
Speaker 1: Is this gonna hurt our relationship of course it is, but I didn't do it.
Speaker 3: Two care, tell me not gonna pay for the machine? But it's not employee let his friends take that machine. Now you're not gonna tell me no, somebody's paying for that machine. I'll tell you this is an investigation that you never dreamt would happen.
Speaker 1: Please don't blame my employees. It's not their fault.
Speaker 3: I have to blame your employees. If the machine in the.
Speaker 1: Ninety nine cents store, these people don't even make five dollars ninety.
Speaker 3: Nine cent store with a gigantic machine. This is not a little machine. If you could pick up and put in your pocket.
Speaker 1: Are you sure one of your guys didn't come back and take it.
Speaker 3: No, my guys didn't take it.
Speaker 1: You can't prove that we did anything to that machine.
Speaker 3: I know you did. You let you let the machine go out the door.
Speaker 1: How do I let a machine that big go out the door. I would have seen it.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have whoever was behind that register locked up unless you make good for that machine. Larry was in the store, and Larry let some punks come in and take the machine. And Larry was in on.
Speaker 1: Listen, Larry's trying to feed his kids. You make a lot more money than two thousand dollars in a stupid machine. Can't you just let it slide?
Speaker 3: No, because Larry, Larry sold my machine. That's exactly what he did.
Speaker 1: How do you know? You don't know?
Speaker 3: Do you let the machine go out the door? Will you let your registered leave?
Speaker 1: What if he got hit over the head by a thug?
Speaker 3: He didn't get hit over the head by you thought.
Speaker 1: How do you know?
Speaker 3: No thug's gonna hit him to take a machine. This was an inside job that Larry let the machine go out that boss.
Speaker 1: Look, I saw a bump on Larry's head, so I know someone hit him.
Speaker 3: No, you know what, Now you're making it up. No, I'm now you're making it up. And that's exactly what I'm going to tell the cops.
Speaker 1: The big man is shaking down the little people.
Speaker 3: I'm not shaking down anybody, No, big man. I'm a working man. What do you think I'm rich?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You let people walk up with my machines. I pay for those machines.
Speaker 1: How many machines do you have in total?
Speaker 3: You know what? You've gotten to four o'clock this afternoon. If you don't come up with a decision about four o'clock this afternoon. I'm going to call the police.
Speaker 1: What if I just make a decision now, Okay, what is it? Well, Frank, this is Danielle Monaro from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 3: Oh my dad, Chris, you gotta choke the round like this, Christine choking around on a radio shape. Yes, oh my god, I got you.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran phone tab. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all party Space.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tab.
Speaker 2: We're only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. You're a new Elvis Durant phone tab weekday mornings.