Speaker 1: Get your hands together and we're gonna start to part I'm a party.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Terran after Party.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, you offer some fun things. It's like Andy's candies. What's your candy?
Speaker 3: Well and can and Andrew, Yeah, well guys and yeah.
Speaker 1: You guys don't know Andy's candies. It's the it's the little chocolate mint, the little square green. Yeah, a d e s like the Andy's mountains and they have the chocolate with the green in the middle and the chocolate and then they have the reversible ones too, where where the mints on the outside and the chocolate and the I can go for an Andy's candies.
Speaker 4: The chocolate a bite and you go to a mountaintop.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and these candies so god, wait, that's a York peppermint patty.
Speaker 5: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: I think you're right, Nate, Like you take a bite, like you take a bite your transport to the top of Yes.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Andy's getting much better than nice Queen wrapper. You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 6: Google, That always feels expensive, Like when you're at a restaurant and they bring the bill and they bring those little.
Speaker 3: Andy Yeah, I will say that is the worst surprise though, when you find out it's chocolate covered mint. I think that's an unholy comment. I want just a mint. Men, give me a peppermint.
Speaker 4: What's a worse surprise, Andrew, Uh, chocolate mint or something with raisins in it?
Speaker 7: Raisins.
Speaker 1: When I see a chocolate chip cookie for the far and then I get close and I'm realizing.
Speaker 7: Oh, those are raisins, I hate that.
Speaker 1: I get upset.
Speaker 8: Get upset.
Speaker 4: It's a visceral reaction. Can Yes, a raisin is never a good surprise. If it's it's not a it's not a good thing. It's filler.
Speaker 8: It tastes delicious like a raisin.
Speaker 7: Okay, I love raisin cookies.
Speaker 6: There's nowhere in the world that I like a raisin, not by itself, not in my trail mix, not in a cookie.
Speaker 4: People put my theories. It's just nostalgia. Like raisins were the candy like one hundred and seventy five years ago, and people are like, these are good. I mean now now, it's no nobody likes a raisin.
Speaker 1: During the pandemic, they brought us cases of trail mix and I would literally open it up, open up each bag, pour it on the thing and we would literally pick out all the raisins exactly.
Speaker 8: What I do. Yes, I know you guys for that.
Speaker 7: No, mean, it's just filler.
Speaker 8: It's like a monkey or something around here. We could give it to.
Speaker 4: Like those packets especially, you would look at it and half of it would be raisins. Like there's one M and M in the thing?
Speaker 1: Too expensive?
Speaker 8: Who decided to put the raisin in the trail mix? That's stupid.
Speaker 4: I don't know. That is terrible.
Speaker 8: It's a little sweet taste.
Speaker 4: The Great Depression talk.
Speaker 8: And we got a raisin.
Speaker 7: Let's split it up amongst our family of seven.
Speaker 8: We lost one.
Speaker 7: We got six kids now, Jimmy Stewart.
Speaker 1: Right, uh.
Speaker 7: Right, that don't have reasons.
Speaker 3: My question today is what's the hobby you've always wanted to try but never did? And I can I start like.
Speaker 6: Usual, like when you start, because then you give people like a vein so and you're always fired up.
Speaker 3: My thing was, I've always wanted to learn how to ride a dirt bike always. I've always wanted to do it. I know I'm gonna fall. I just have always wanted to do it, but I would pay.
Speaker 8: I see you start this, Yes, Can I pay for your dirt bike?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: Please, I've always wanted to try it. It just feels like it would be.
Speaker 3: So much fun and like you get to ride on the hills and you get a little air, Like I want to do that.
Speaker 6: One of my best friends just jacked up his tailbone a dirt bike. Yeah, but again, I will pay for a lesson if I can come and record.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, I don't feeling I'm gonna go over the hill.
Speaker 3: And be like.
Speaker 4: A screamer activity Andrew.
Speaker 3: Where are their dirt bike tracks the hills of New Jerseys typically.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say red nicky kind of thing, but kind of like a red.
Speaker 3: Nicky kind of thing. I have a friend in Kentucky. He doesn't have a dirt bike though.
Speaker 8: Wow he has the whole state of Kentucky.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah he's he. No, he doesn't have that.
Speaker 4: You can ride a bicycle, obviously, yes. Have you ever been on a motorcycle? No?
Speaker 3: Okay, I want to do a dirt bike specifically, I don't motorcycle is like, well, no, I mean it's very close to yeah. No, I want to be in the dirt with the helmet and be like whoa tricks on dirts.
Speaker 8: We're gonna we're gonna watch him do it. Mate, don't talk about this.
Speaker 4: You're ready for some road rash.
Speaker 8: This is gonna be great.
Speaker 3: Maybe the next time Carrie has like a monster jam at like the Ubs Arena or something, maybe I could dirt bike before I should.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh, I would love to watch an amateur dirt bike competition, like a beginner's.
Speaker 4: Screaming the whole time stalling out. His dirt bike.
Speaker 7: Was dragging him screaming.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's the one thing I've always want to try, Like since high school, I've wanted to do that.
Speaker 4: I'm quite certain we can find somebody that's got dirt bikes and we can guess there.
Speaker 7: Please please, I really really want to try it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My friend Chuck in California had like twenty acres and he had dirt bikes.
Speaker 3: And just that's gonna be me, except, like I said, a lot more screaming.
Speaker 6: My hobby is kind of dangerous too, but I think it would be really fun charming.
Speaker 7: No, I can't do that.
Speaker 8: Come on, I want to learn how to fence a sword. I want it so bad. A lance it whatever it's called a lance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's a weird.
Speaker 3: No, that's something else.
Speaker 4: That's an apartment in the city. Sounds to have the mask. Yeah, I'm trying to remember the whole suit.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just imagine me being skilled with a little.
Speaker 3: I veto it from now because I just have a feeling i'll just get poked a lot.
Speaker 8: They have a little knob at the end. I can't or No.
Speaker 6: I think the foil is an action during fencing.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna look it up.
Speaker 4: I thought that was a perry.
Speaker 8: I don't know on I just want to do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd probably be good because I feel like most fencers are short, maybe because it's like, I don't know, it feels like a short person activity wrong.
Speaker 4: Different types of fencing. I was on a plane one time and this girl had a case and it was this weird looking case, and I go, what's in the case and she goes my sword. What they apparently have saber fencing and not just the foil, the one that bends. She had the saber. It's like you're you've got a real sword and you're fencing with a.
Speaker 6: Real the Nate, You're totally right. The they're called the foil, the a.
Speaker 8: A or saber Yeah, you don't know.
Speaker 4: I just need to be he's like sharpening.
Speaker 8: Look, Oh my god, can we please take lessons?
Speaker 6: There is I looked it up during the pandemic because I was like, oh, I'm going to learn a new skill, but instead I got a ukulele.
Speaker 4: A couple of those guys though, when they do that, they take them and they are just as it's got to be a workout.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you never see a chubby fencer, so let's go do it.
Speaker 8: Not saying they don't exist, I just haven't seen them.
Speaker 4: Andrew the question again.
Speaker 3: What's one hobby that you wish you learned?
Speaker 4: Scary?
Speaker 1: You know during the pandemic. I wanted to take up skateboarding, but I decided not to pay. No, I never did it as a kid. I was always a friend. I was gonna fall off, But that I mean, that's something more within my range that's able.
Speaker 8: And a half pipe would be incredible.
Speaker 1: I forget about it. No, I've always wanted to, like be a soap carver or make candles.
Speaker 7: Not I sculpted, No, back to the Great Depression references, but.
Speaker 1: Like carving soap, like and making things out of soap, like making a rose out of soap or my uncle Peter used to make candles. The problem is, I feel like I'd be stuck with a million candles, and I'm like, what's the point of making candles?
Speaker 8: Like with the pink care she sells candles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're but like I love the smell of you know, I'm talking about when you make a candle, it's got that.
Speaker 4: Well I think that's when you add this sense. Is a candle just rendered fat or something like that.
Speaker 8: I don't know. It's just I'm just picturing like an old man Jones on his porch, just a.
Speaker 7: Bar of soap, some like a swim like I got this.
Speaker 8: Come over with our foils.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love it.
Speaker 1: But I've always thought about doing these things. I never took a class, and I never jumped on it.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 3: There's nice a place in Jersey City that does a smoke and candle making. Oh yeah, and it's like a fun little activity.
Speaker 1: Well there's that. Then I told Sam I would do pottery with her. I never did that. I want to blow glass with mine. I am so fascinating continue.
Speaker 5: Full blowing glass, the hot glass, and I'm like, and when you know when they when they pull it and it looks like tappy. I'm like, oh my gosh, I want to do that so badly. I want to take a class, but I've never never did that. That and trapp I always watch people flying on the trapeze, not like the silk like you know, but I always see them like, you know, flipping and then the guy grabs you and then you actually want to like release, yes, and your body looks like stone and as hard as a rock, and I'd be in traction, I'm sure with my neck and head the way it is.
Speaker 8: Or what if we just fixed it?
Speaker 5: But well that imagine snapped it, right, But it looks so cool to do trafpees.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well soap carving, trapeze, glass blowing, skateboarding, fencing, falcon.
Speaker 8: So medieval times.
Speaker 4: I walk her ound. Come on, Socrates, let's you.
Speaker 5: My mom worked with endangered birds and she has the glove and she used to have the falcon sitting on her.
Speaker 4: She loved them to get stuff.
Speaker 8: Hell yeah, the pigeon flipping.
Speaker 6: Pigeon flipping where you send them away and then you call them back like Mike Tyson.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, go look up Mike Tystoon his pigeons.
Speaker 6: All right, I've never seen a little now kiss, That's where.
Speaker 7: It comes from.
Speaker 6: Go look it up.
Speaker 7: Wow wow wow.
Speaker 3: I like that. You meaned your bird that really made me, and you would have a bird named Socrates like Socrates. It fits all right.
Speaker 4: I think that was a great podcast and question than.
Speaker 2: Bye. Elster Ran after party