Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tori Spelling and iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: It's been a circle of my feelings and why I just can't access feelings I don't know. But this experience with Dancing with Stars did start to do that and what's gone and now I don't know how to continue.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like that, Tea. I mean maybe from an outside perspective, it seems like that, like after we did Oldish and you know, going to your house and we had a couple of conversations, and then you add Dancing with the Stars and then yeah, there was like all this stuff in succession and like t t two point zero. Yes, but then you make comments. This is what I was wondering, because you make comments where you're like, but tell my mind that like there's a part of you that feels it and can see it and hear it, and then there's another part of you that's like nope, nope, yeah, nope.
Speaker 2: Man, this is the story of my life. So this is the thing. Like you and Bri were like yeah, Tory two point oh, two point oh, and I'm like, yes, yes, but you know at some point and not woe is me, but little engine that could like all these great things and when they happen, happen, and then it's like a door shut. Uh, you know the ballroom door shut, lights went out, you know, they're like clear the dance floor. I'm like, wait, wait, I was shining. It was t t point. Oh I was dancing my little heart out. Yeah, okay, let me start all the way back over. And at some point it just gets a little like you know, you know me, I always keep going, keep going, no matter what. I'm a fighter.
Speaker 3: But but it's tiring.
Speaker 2: It's tiring.
Speaker 3: Nah No, you don't feel drained from feeling like you have to keep starting over all this steam. You're going uphill. You're like, I got it, I got it. I'm at the top of the hill. I'm going down. There's another hill.
Speaker 2: You may it sound like that. Yeah, no, I don't know. I'm so numb to having to start over that. It's just a part of me. And when disappointments happen, when I work really hard at something and I think this is the one, this is the one that's gonna level me up, I'm there, and then it's like okay, Nope, more work has to be done. Keep climbing. You know, I'm fifty one now, I'm so used to this journey, the back and forth, the EBB flows, the climb the mountain, slipped back down, climb back up. Just when does the plateau happen? Because I feel like if you can't stand on that plateau for enough time, you can't really shine and build to the next level. And it's just going to keep going, keep going. How much longer is that going to happen for I guess I'm a little frustrated.
Speaker 3: Sure, that's fair. It is frustrating and it's hard. I mean, personally, I have felt like that so many times, like, oh, this is this is the thing that's going to open that door, this is the break and putting having that expectation put on it and getting your hopes up only for it to not turn out the way that you want is disappointing and frustrating and angering. And I mean there's you know, unfortunately, it's it. We just have to feel that. And you said something about slipping back down like shoots and ladders. Shoots and ladders, Yeah, but I don't think you're slipping back to where you were because you gained so much from Dancing with the Stars. You gained so much from the experiences that you've had. So what if you're not slipping all the way back down to the beginning, but you're going up and then you're slipping back, and then you're going up and you're slipping back, but you're still if you look at a growth chart, you're still climbing. It's just the perception that because it didn't work out the way that I wanted, that I'm back down to the beginning. I hear you, but I hear you like that.
Speaker 2: No, it's I get so much momentum, and I'm very conditioned by my own self to be like, no, no, can't do it, can't do it, can't do it. And then when I surprised myself and I you know, you know, last couple of months, last couple of months, last couple last year has really been stepping out of my comfort zone, pushing past fears, being able to move on when it's so easy in life to stay complacent because it feels safe, but it's not safe because you're not achieving the best version of yourself by doing that. So there has been so much growth. Like you mentioned, my personal thing is I get so much momentum. I mean, dancing with the Stars. I was terrified to do it, and I saw so much personal growth in such a short time that I'm like, oh my gosh, Like I said to you, I never knew like ballroom would be my therapy. I never knew that dancing dancing would give me so much joy. It was so freeing, it was so liberating, and it gave me so much confidence and love, and I felt I just felt really happy with myself. And then when things like that are over, it's like it's hard to be like, how do you stay with that without its slipping back to internally not right in life, slipping back down? But how do I keep myself at that level?
Speaker 3: Yeah? First of all, I just want to say I'm so proud of you t Before you even go on, I have to say I remember it was the first few years of Dancing with the Stars and I got offered it, and they kept circling back a couple times and no, peer I got offered it maybe twice. I was like, Nope, there's no way that I'm getting on that stage. That is so terrifying to do in the fact that you've been terrified for so long and said no for so long and then did it. That right, there is a win that keeps the lights on in your internal ballroom, because that truly is a win. That's that's huge. The fact that, I mean, that was the first TV show that my daughters have watched. You know this, They were their friends were talking. I know Sage texted you and was sharing her sentiment they were so proud of you. Like to be able to see someone that you know and love doing something that they're terrified to do is massive. So I just want to say that, I'm so so proud of you. And then we were texting the other.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm taking it. I'm taking that you're proud and not being like no, no, no, no. I got to tell you that text from Sage like, I still look at it, and that meant so much, saying I'm so proud that you're my aunt.
Speaker 3: Sorry that's okay, because I.
Speaker 2: Felt like a purpose and my kids were so proud and they did that. But just you know, having you having your baby say that to me, like, and knowing that you know, you raise your kids differently and they don't watch TV and they don't you know, we have very drastically different lives now, and knowing that that was the first show, the TV show that they got to watch and watches a family and watch with you and Leanne like, I was so happy that Letters and Sage watched it and that Sage was and to anyone listening, like, Sage has a dance background, so it was really special both girls watch, but Sage reaching out and being so proud like really a lot. And then I was gone, like I wish, like I think she texted me before she saw the elimination.
Speaker 3: Correct, right before, right before.
Speaker 2: And I knew, and I was just like, she's so proud of me. I'm just kidding, oh man.
Speaker 3: But the proudness didn't go away because you got eliminated and you were off the show. That that is what I'm saying, that she was proud of you for you doing that, and the fact that she got to recognize that it wasn't about the outcome. I know, for you, clearly it would be amazing to win, right, we all want to win, but there's also a win in the fact that you showed up and did it for your kids, that you showed up when it would flash to Liam and the kids, I mean I saw Liam first because he's the tallest. He was jumping up and down, clapping. You know that she kept.
Speaker 2: Saying that he was just like Liam in the crowd was everything, and I was like, yeah, I know, I just wish I could have won, like one more week. I know, I get it.
Speaker 3: It is disappointing, but I want to acknowledge what you texted the other day, because you were texting about how therapeutic dance was. Yeah, and you said it was in the few weeks that I was rehearsing and dancing, it was better than thirty years of therapy. It was why does that have to stop?
Speaker 2: It doesn't it doesn't, And everyone keeps saying, well, keep dancing, and you know, I go back to the me of it all very quickly, like no, no, no, how would that work? Like who do I find? Like I can't always a reason why I can't do it, And sadly, you know, if it doesn't involve work or my kids, I don't do stuff for myself, which is why, you know, I've done therapy before, off and on for years. But you know, this was quote unquote a work commitment. But once I got there, it became way more than a work commitment. You know, it wasn't about even you know, I would have stayed there for free, like please, like, let me just rehearse and have dances with my partner for another ten weeks. Great, Like it was everything to me in the moment, And yeah, it doesn't have to stop. I just don't know what that looks like and what I am willing to commit. That's it, the commitment from myself of continuing something that I see benefits to me if it's not for work.
Speaker 3: And I think that is the next level for you in terms of your growth, is for it not to necessarily be attached to the outcome of making it or the next opportunity or work. Because this is what I do, and I put all my focus, time and attention besides kids into work and not myself. Because what you just said to you, and you said this on text too, it was everything. It lit me up. I would do this for free that alone, Like kids do that. You watch kids and you see them and they dance with wild, abandon their care free. They do it because they want to move. They feel it in their soul and they just move. It's not because they're going to enter a competition or because they're going to get money. And what you shared and how powerful. It was how could you not continue to do something that lit you up so much and may so much of a difference mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and the somatic effect that it had for you.
Speaker 2: It's true. Talk about therapy. Did I tell you how I had to? Like I don't know, like emotional guttural breakthroughs, like breakdowns kind of during the rehearsal process.
Speaker 3: No, tell me like physical.
Speaker 2: Okay, So two times this happens while Pasha and I were rehearsing for the month, and it was actually I think one happened the first week, but one was we were trying to I was trying to learn the rumba, which my brain couldn't compute because there's moves and once they're together, they're fluid, and you know, he would teach it to me and it seemed like a no brainer, but my brain because the upper body moves one way while the lower body moves the opposite way. And I don't know if it's the way my brain and every my composition is wired, or if it's from you know, the mold poisoning, which you know, my neurons are just like still not functioning. It takes like three years to gab your system and it's been only a year. I don't know what it was, but I was my brain was trying. I could my brain was hurting. I could feel it trying so hard to do this, and it was like not connecting the upper half of my body and the lower half wouldn't connect. No matter what my brain was telling it to do, it wouldn't do it. And I got to the point I eventually got it, and once I got it, he was like and it was fluid, and he was like, you do it beautifully. But getting to that, I was like, it felt like I was internally pushing through a brick wall. And at one point I was focusing so hard on doing this rumba move that I just started hysterically crying and then hysterically laughing at the same time. And I was like, I don't know what's happening right now. And Pasha was so great therap because part of me is like, I'm so embarrassed. I know this is some sort of emotional like internal breakdown right now and slash breakthrough, and I'm having it in front of a man that I've known for a month. But it felt right, you know, he gets me and he got me and my soul and my brain instantly, which is why I like feel like I'll have a profound connection to him forever. But yeah, he made me feel safe. I really feel safe with him, so I felt safe to grant it. There's cameras filming you, which they never show this package. I wish they would show the package of what the dancers and celebrities go through because it's wild. There's so many emotional ups and downs. But yeah, I could. It was that. It was almost like you know when you're young and someone gets hurt and you're so nervous that you laugh, yeah, and you're like, why am I doing that? I feel bad for this person? Why am I laughing? So I was laughing, but the person that I was laughing at was me because I was so hurt and tears, you know, I don't cry like tears pouring out of my eyes, not from laughing, from like letting go of like some sort of pain release.
Speaker 3: So since you could look at it in retrospect, what do you believe that it was that was happening.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It tapped into something some emotional blockage inside is what it tapped into. And I think it went beyond my brain being like you can't learn, I can't do this wrong move it just like there was some there's some blockage and while I have up inside and while I was trying to put physical with mental, it tapped into this emotional thing and that just came out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's I don't know the exact right answer. I can, you know, give you my sense, but yeah, it sounds like there's so much armoring and protective mechanisms that are in place to keep you safe, to keep you functioning, you keep you moving forward in the ways that you need. We'll call it, you know default pattern, right, and when you do something somadically. I mean, this is why talk therapy is great and it has its place and it's amazing, but sometimes you can only talk so much, but you need an experience. You need to break through, you need to let out what is in there. And that's what happened is it seems like you bumped up against this pattern of I can't, I can't it's not working and all of the thoughts that go along with that, which stem from beliefs that you have yourself. I'm not good enough, you know, I'm not able to do this. I'm not talented. I can't dance or I can't sing. I know singing was in there for you at one point, and then it just breaks through and.
Speaker 2: It was definitely a release.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And how did you feel after? It?
Speaker 2: Really good after and the normal me would be like crying's week and why I'm when this boy see me cry? And I was just okay afterwards. And guess what, I rummled like a mofo after that, like I just because it was I could do it. It was just myself holding me back and it was just yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like you're in an emotional spiritual golf game. You're playing against yourself, even though it feels like you're playing against other opponents in writing anything you pick. So if you had the breakthroughs, what would stop you from doing that again?
Speaker 2: Like tomorrow own worst enemy? I don't know, I'll tell myself it's like this doesn't exist, Like where do I find a dance instructor? Like you know, they have such techniques to work with celebrities that haven't done this before and get them ready. Like what am I going to do? Just sign up for like random ballroom dance class down the street with like random.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm naughty. I can't even I can't. I have to get emotional and wave my arms. Are you telling me.
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: I was going to say, Tori, and I know you hate that. That the t that I know and I said this on Oldish podcasts that can make shit happen. You would do it for your kids, You would do it for your telling me that you can't find a dance instructor even anyone who has been on the show to work with you once a week or twice a week to make this happen.
Speaker 2: Oh I did tell you that, didn't I I sure I already found several.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't, wonder.
Speaker 2: I wonder now I told you I can't do it. What like the dance troupe, the dance there's like a pro dance troupe. I even reached out to them and they were like, yeah when the show, like, we would give you dance lessons. I know, fine, I'm making excuses.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, what led you to find the dance troupe?
Speaker 2: Well, I've worked with them, but okay, really so I saw them post my friend Steph, who's part of the dance troupe who Ezra, who's a dance pro. It's stir and she and I got very close, and I saw her and Roman, who's another part of the dance troup, doing these beautiful moves, and I was just following her and looking at her stories. But of course whatever ballroom they were in, I was like, oh that is chic. It was like a mix of like a downtown loft slash ballroom. I was like, cool space. So I was like, Hey, where's that ballroom and she's like, oh, it's a place where we, you know, do stuff at And I was like, oh cool. And I was like I would love to do something there. And she's like, you know, we're willing to, like we want to see you dance again too. We all believe in you, like we'd be willing to work with you in some capacity. And I was like, okay, sounds good. So it's yeah, it's on me to follow up.
Speaker 3: But that's the guidance, that's your internal navigation system leading you two.
Speaker 2: Broken for years. No, I don't know my compass, you know, you know, if I was lost in the woods, I would I wouldn't know what direction, Like leave me bread crumb please.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're both a little directionally challenged. Yes, and maybe your picker at times, as they say, that's like the cool word, right, the picker is a little you know that could be enhanced just a little bit. Yep, it's a little wonky. But I don't believe that your guidance system because you've shared me a few times, even in the last month or two. I want to say, where you've had these intuitive moments and it's coming, and they're coming more and more quickly, and you're recognizing them. So that was it right there through Instagram? Oh great ballroom. Oh that's a good aesthetic, and all of a sudden, we believe in you. We want to dance with you, We would love to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's right there.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to give you little brother advice. I'm going to take whatever coach hat off because I know that's annoying just being a little brother. Okay. The opportunities there. What I was texting you the other day too, is the opportunity is to keep moving. The momentum is already there without the attachment of this is going to lead to something, because it is going to lead to something. You being led to dancing more to connecting with yourself more, to feeling more confident, to having breakthroughs, to feeling better about yourself and loving yourself, and all of that leads to better, bigger, more, it does. I see it every day and you know this already. I know, I know.
Speaker 2: I just wish you were here in person that could make me do it.
Speaker 3: I mean what, I literally have to take your hand and lead you to the dance studio. I will fly down. I will fly down. I will take that little hand and I will guide you to the dance studio and drop you off because I'm not dancing, but I will take you.
Speaker 2: Will you sing Oh no, you freestyle and I'll dance to it?
Speaker 3: Oh easy, I'll freestyle. I'll freestyle or sing you dance? Deal. I really want you to go. I don't want I.
Speaker 2: Want to do it, and I need to do it on my own because at some point, even if you were to come and help me go, it's still about working with myself and making myself believe that I can do these things when it's not attached to work or kids. It's attached to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just the importance of doing stuff for you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: So what are you feeling right now? I feel like.
Speaker 2: Pass I want a hot dog, so random you said, trust right intuition lately?
Speaker 3: Okay, well you can always get a hot dog, but oh tee. I just I want to see you keep going. I want to see you dancing. I want to receive texts. And it's not about me, but selfishly, I love when I see you texting and there is a spark and then a liveness. And those who know you and are around you you know you're You're wildly creative and funny and wonderful. But when you're alive like that in a different way, there's a spark in your eye that's just unmatched. And I want that.
Speaker 2: For you, thank you, because you love me. But I want that for myself. Yeah, okayrect And you can't want it. I mean we say this for our kids and everything, like we can't want it more than they want it, right, There's only so much, Like you have to want it for yourself and believe that you just servant.
Speaker 3: You know what I was wondering too, By the way, I just have to ask this because I was I was talking about this. The physical activity of dancing, just just that alone, because you're not always that physically that sounds bad. I know you like walk and move and whatever, dance with kids, but you don't exercise, right.
Speaker 2: This is I'm so glad you brought this up because only you really know and my close friends, but like they couldn't understand it there, you know, Like first day I walked in and said to Pasha, like, I don't work out, like you know, I don't even walk, like I park as close as possible to the store and get the kids out, and I don't drink water. And he was just like what he's like the next day he was like I went home and told my wife Danny, like toy doesn't drink water. And I was like, I know I'm an anomaly, but I was like, no, I was really scared because of like my body is sedentary, right, like I literally you guys listening, I know no one believes this. I do not work out. Walking walking down the driveway to the mailbox to get the mail like physically exhausts me coming down and up the stairs. I do it to get the kids stuff. I'm like out of breath. And my friends and family are always like concerned, like you gotta like build up some momentum. So they were worried on that end when I was doing Dancing with the Stars, and they assured me you can take breaks and everything. I went in that first day of training and you know, Pasha was very much you know, let me know the speed, you know when you can take a break. I went in and did full on dancing. Didn't stop for four hours straight.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: I think we took one two minute break because he said I have to use the restroom and I was like, okay, I didn't stop. And that went on. We didn't have days off, so that went on. So for almost a month I trained and you know, the arms, the legs, the body move and we would do the roote full out and then as soon as we'd finish, Pasha would go again and we go right back. So no like being tea and like and you know, I love that he didn't let me like he would let me. I used my jokes as a way of coping and then as a way of procrastinating, right, you know, humored to like stall and he could see that quickly, so he didn't let me use like, let's go, let's go again. So I dropped my humor like I would say I was and I consider my myself a very funny person like I didn't show like even seventy five percent of my humor with Pasha because I quickly realized my own mindset kicked in and I was like, Oh, I don't need to use my joke to get me ahead here. I'm gonna use my body and my heart and soul because I'm good at other things besides just being the joke girl.
Speaker 3: Did you hear what you just said? Could you please just say that one more time out loud? Could you say it again?
Speaker 2: Because I'm good at other things besides just being the joke girl.
Speaker 3: And look what happened when you did. Doesn't mean that you can't still be funny, but when you stop using the jokes as a way of avoiding or a coping mechanism, you said you led with heart and soul. That's it.
Speaker 2: In such passion, yeah, oh god, I was so like, oh, I'd get so mad at myself where I can do it right? And before he could say again, I started being like again, and we like start from the beginning. I'm like, let's go, and I'd be like, and he's like, there you are, yes, and I would and I just I was so proud of myself and just so driven. But guess what my physical what I call my physical ailments I lead in life being like I've had five C sections, I've been cut all over, like I can't move, I can't everything hurts, you know. I've had back proms, neck problems, like get migraines. La la, la, la la. I think one of the producers one day, she was like, we see you because in the control room, like they have monitors on everyone, they film every second of every moment you're there. Yeah, and they're like, we see you. You work so hard. And I took that to her. I was like I do I yeah, and I was physically guess what I was?
Speaker 3: Okay, right, I know this is what I'm saying. So all of the stories that you've told yourself for years, right, you broke through all of those what's called the narratives, right, yeah, those narratives that like I can't do this and it's this and this is why it's so hard. And you broke through and you found something and you connected to yourself and your body. That's where it's at. So maybe you incorporate dance, but even just working training, moving daily daily.
Speaker 2: I have to be inspired.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no, you don't. I was on the couch this morning. I felt like I got hit with an asteroid. I was I don't know why. I was k oed and I usually a pretty good energy and I sat with my dog on the couch next to me for I don't know, fifteen minutes procrastinating. My mind was telling me there's no way that you're going to get up and move, and I just I know within myself at a certain point, I'm going to drag myself even though I don't feel inspired at all, no bone in my body felt inspired. But I know that afterwards, I'm going to be more connected. My energy is going to be better.
Speaker 2: And you know that too, I know, And I mean I love when I see like your Instagram posts and your stories and they do like they motivate me because I see you know, you'll be like there's often you'll be like I didn't want to go work out today, but I did. I pushed myself and I went and did it anyway, and that is inspiring. But I'm like, couldn't do it? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So so what is it? Is it that the steps aren't laid out? Like you don't know where to go. You don't know if you just had a schedule, because it sounds like we're dancing with the stars. The partner was there, the rehearsal space was there, the schedule was laid out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't f off, Like yeah, there were people depending on me, so I didn't. It wasn't me like, oh, I'm depending on myself, do this for myself. I literally there's others depending on me. I had to show up, but I wanted to show up. Like I came home every day and I was a better mom. I was a better version of myself. I walked into that house exhausted because I had done you know, school stuff in the morning. Then I had gone and you know, danced my ass off, sweat head to toe. I was like, Pasha, I don't sweat. In the first time I said, I'm like, Pasha, I'm sweating. He's like, yes, that's great. I was like it was a grocer're touching me and I'm sweating. He's like, no, this is right. And then I was like drenched. I came home. I showered daily.
Speaker 3: Who am I? I love that I showered daily.
Speaker 2: I'm not a shower girl. Guys.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm gonna leave that there. However, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: And yes, I came in and I was like, I'm so tired, and I was just like.
Speaker 3: That spark was there and was so great that spark. You know what's so great about that spark and about you? You elevated what's the word. You expanded your capacity, right, because before you're like, oh, there's so much going on, I'm so busy, I'm tired, and then all of a sudden, you work hard and you're like, wait a second. I was able to do that. And then I dropped the kids off and I did this. It's sort of like having kids when you're like, I love my child, how am I going to love my second child as much? And then you have a second child and wait, wait a second, my capacity for love grew. And then in your case, you had a third and a fourth and a fifth. But you know, it expands your capacity.
Speaker 2: So a lot of heart.
Speaker 3: I know we have to go soon, but I'm really feeling motivated to make a pact or a challenge or a something.
Speaker 2: Oh you know I like games. Yes, challenge, okay, a challenge, yes, some sort of Do I win something?
Speaker 3: Yes? You win yourself me, you win confidence you win me your liveness of coming back online, of feeling like you're alive. I mean when you said I was a better mother, isn't that huge enough?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean t I work with people and watch people daily where when they even just change their workout routine, That's why I talk so much about exercise or changing their food habits and the way that they eat, or they say they were going to go to bed earlier and they don't, and they make that pack and then they break it. Just one of those things. When they do it and you get that little check mark, it makes you feel that you're doing something for yourself. So your confidence meter goes up just with those little things. So we could lay out a challenge of finding a place to move. There's other people here on the podcast right who can help lay this out. So it's all done. There's a place to go. You figure out the time, and you move like six out of seven days in some way, dance, working out something. Oh for a month, and we check in in a month. I'll get the text messages, but I want to know how you're feeling after a month. But here's the thing, Okay, I'm going to say, and I'm I'm putting myself on the line here. It's a big chance opportunities are going to come. I don't think you should do it because of opportunities, but I guarantee you that you're going to see things pop up and come to you because you are constantly every day doing this thing for yourself that you know is really healthy and feels good and lights you up.
Speaker 2: I believe, can we do it? Well? I was gonna say, well I do it. It's another story, but I do believe, and I think that would be amazing, an amazing gift to get myself.
Speaker 4: Just just step up and really see like, see you did it, and look you're finally moving forward because that, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: How about this? Yes, you are so good in this way, you being vulnerable and sharing stuff, you know, good, bad, everything, And I think so many people really relate to that. What if we put this out there to your community, to everyone who's listening that you I'm going to do it. I'm I'm going to do it with you. I'm going to record and I'll tag you or whatever to show you that I'm doing it. Because sometimes I take a day off, but I'm going to push myself and do things that I don't normally do A.
Speaker 2: Seven who do find out of seven? I'm just kidding. No, No, we're doing six out of seven.
Speaker 3: I think six out of seven because it's really important to build that habit. But what if everyone can do that, whether it's movement or working out or something that you say you want to do but you're not doing one month, we could all do this together.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys everyone out there, let us know. Are you willing to accept this challenge with us? Help me find me?
Speaker 3: Please help me find me hashtag help me find me, help me help you. I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you, Thank you, thanks for always believing in me.
Speaker 3: I'll always believe in you. And you're still dancing, you.
Speaker 2: Know why because I'm a dancer.
Speaker 3: Duh right yeah?
Speaker 2: And the splits, I'm a dancer of life.
Speaker 3: I can we just have a moment for the fact that you could still do the splits after all these years.
Speaker 2: What and Pasha says, I move my hand movements, My arms are my strength. What he's like, you have a long, graceful neck, You hold yourself really up your posture. You know that's never been a thing for me. I was always like hunched over like what he's like. Yeah, your upper body is your strength. It's beautiful the way you use it, and it's strong and it's fluid and so yeah, I thought he was kidding. It was just my long nails. But no, like I have power in these hands. You have power in these is a Jewish girl and me always like talking with my hands in my whole life.
Speaker 3: I think you should do Bali. You should try Bollywood dancing, you know, with like all that and the different things.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think I might like that. Yeah, and then the ultimate payoff is we get to Bali because your trip looks so.
Speaker 1: Amazing you, Yes, let's do it. That's the next challenge that. Well, we'll check in and we're going to keeupsetting them. Okay, yes, Bali would be amazing. I did tell you when I was there.
Speaker 3: We did. We did say we're going to do like a little retreat or something together.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, we promised each other.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's on the horizon.
Speaker 2: I love it. Okay, one month can start next week. I'm really busy with working kids till day. No for real, can start next week?
Speaker 3: No, Well, I'll give you a two days. I'll give you a two day grace period to set it all up so you have a place to go okay and work out okay, right, because you have to have it set up. I mean it's like if someone doesn't have a walk in Yeah, I mean you could literally work out in your house. You could follow a video and just move and run in place.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to do that, but you we're making a pact. I'm going to put myself out there and do things that I don't normally do. Just you wait and see what a fool I'm going to make it myself. So if I can do, you can do it.
Speaker 2: Okay, Fine, Okay, we're going to work this out.
Speaker 3: Okay, and everyone else right together.
Speaker 2: This Yeah, so everyone has to make their videos too, and what is everyone doing? So it doesn't have to be danced a to be singing, doesn't.
Speaker 3: Have to be no, just anything that you really want to do and connect to for one month and the check in, I mean, like anything. If you don't feel any better, then you know, stop doing it. But if you feel better, if you feel like Tori, where you're online and more alive, and you're a better mother or father or partner or co parent or human being, then keep doing it. But a month is a great great jumpstart.
Speaker 2: Perfect done, yeay, hi five. I don't have to give up Taco Bell, right, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't say anything about taco bell. All I said was movement and getting back in the body. Go get your hand.
Speaker 2: It makes you hungry, right, Just talking.
Speaker 3: About dancing is making you hungry, Like all this talk about dance, I need to go eat. Yeah, all right, go eat.
Speaker 2: I love you, I love you.