Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is verdict with Senator Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you, and normally, Senator the big story today would just be the single story that Hunter Biden has been convicted on charges. But the shocking part is we've got a full show with some other stories that are just as important to that as well.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly right. We're going to start with the breaking news that Hunter Biden has been found guilty of three felony gun charges. We're going to discuss what that means and how it impacts Joe Biden in this political campaign to be president. And the spoiler alert is, I think the Biden White House political operatives are quite happy with how things have unfolded. Secondly, eight ISIS terrorists, suspected ISIS terrorists have been arrested. They came into this country illegally, Joe Biden and the Democrats released them and now they've been arrested for suspected terrorist activity.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it's incredible, especially there's ISIS terrorists. Guess what coming across that southern border. We'll dive into that in a second. This June mark two years since the overturn of Roe v. Wade, and it is an important moment because we need your help.
Speaker 1: You may not know, but the number.
Speaker 2: Of abortions actually increased the following year after roev Wade was overturned. In twenty twenty three, the amount of abortions reached its highest level since twenty twelve, with the abortion pill accounting for up to sixty three percent of all abortions. It's tragically no surprise Preborn continues to stand for women in crisis and at risk babies. Preborn is a ministry of compassion that showers women and babies with God's love, providing free ultrasounds to mothers with unplanned pregnancies to introduce them to the precious life growing inside of them. When a mother meets her baby on ultrasound and here's their heartbeat, she is twice as likely to choose life.
Speaker 1: Let me say that again.
Speaker 2: She is twice as likely to choose life. And for just twenty eight dollars, you can sponsor an ultrasound, and one and forty dollars helps to rescue five babies. You're generous tax deductible donation will also help to provide women who choose life with assistance for up to two years. So please give your best gift to donate.
Speaker 1: It's easy.
Speaker 2: Dial pound two fifty and say the keyword baby. That's pound two fifty on your phone and say the keyword baby. Or visit preborn dot com slash verdict. That's preborn dot com slash verdict. Senator, I got to ask you about the Hunter Biden case. This was the one case that the left if they were going to prosecute him, it was on these charges because it completely protected the president and the rest of the Biden crime family from the millions of dollars coming to their bank account. Yes, it's a moment where you think you should be celebrate it. But is this nothing but a red herring of all red hearings where they're going to get away with all the other stuff because of this little charge.
Speaker 3: Well, that's certainly their plan, and this is exactly the political outcome that the Biden White House wanted. And go back to our early podcast when when the Biden investigation was moving forward, and we talked at length about if the prosecution focuses on crimes that are personal to Hunter, on the gun crime, on his drug issues, that is that's their entire political narrative. His Hunter is a troubled soul. He is substance he has had substance abuse problems for years and years, and all of that's true. And to be clear, if if Hunter Biden were just Hunter Smith, this wouldn't be national news. It would be someone who broke the laws should be held accountable, who should be prosecuted. And by the way, there are people all across the country who are found guilty of gun crimes like this and prosecuted. So Hunter should be held to the same standard. But we wouldn't be talking about it if he were not the son of the president. The reason we're talking about it. Beneath the son of the president is the Biden White House and the Biden do Ojay's objective from day one was insulate the big guy, insulate Joe Biden. And so the gun crimes Joe Biden has nothing to do with. What Hunter Biden has just found guilty of. Is not corruption. It's not influenced peddaling, it's not selling favors from Daddy. It's not being an illegal unregistered lobbyist for China, for Russia, for our country's enemies. It's it is crimes that he was indisputably guilty of And by the way, look there are Mastermind criminals, and then on the other end of the spectrum there's Hunter Biden. I mean, the guy had pictures documented. He's sitting there with a gun and with crack cocaine and with prostitutes. I mean, I mean that this was not subtle or complicated. This was about us, as straightforward as possible. And Bennett's worth remembering, even though he was clearly an indisputably guilty and now a jury has found him guilty. The Biden DOJ tried to do sweetheart deal where he doesn't spend a minute in jail even for these crimes. And they wanted to do that sweetheart deal in exchange for essentially giving immunity for every other issue of corruption. It was only the IRS whistleblowers coming forward. It was only the House of Representative shining a light on the IRS whistleblowers that caused that sweetheart deal to crater. And by the way, Hunter's legal team ended up turning down the deal at the end because they pulled back from blanket immunity and Hunter said, well, no, no, if I can be prosecuted for all the really bad stuff I did, I won't take the deal. It's interesting to see whether Hunter and his legal team regret that decision.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look at that deal, and it was obviously an abuse of power, and that's the reason why, ultimately the judge said, this is insane, going backwards and giving you immunity for all your other sins in the past. That would have just completely protected him and more importantly, would have protected the president of the United States of America. But let's go back through what has not been brought up in any court case yet against the Biden crime family, and that is the millions and millions of dollars that they've still not had to answer for. Since Joe Biden was Vice president, his family and their shell companies have hauled in at least eighteen million from foreign sources and bad actors around the world specifically.
Speaker 1: Well, that's exactly right.
Speaker 3: The House Oversight Committee just put out a list of the latest evidence of illegal actions from Joe Biden Hunter Biden. They detailed, as you noted, eighteen million dollars from foreign sources. Now, let's break that down. Seven point three million dollars from China directly to Joe Biden and his family, four million from Ukraine, three point five million from Russia, one million from Romania, one million from Panama, one hundred and forty two thousand and three hundred dollars from Kazakhstan. Guess what for what for a porsia It was a nice other one hundred and forty two thousand dollars. That's a damn nice car. We're not talking the old nine forty four and sixteen candles that I mean, We're talking a heck of a lot nicer card than that, and then a million other in other foreign payments. And understand, look, the Biden White House and Joe Biden's defenders try to say, this is just this is just Hunter, This is just Hunter, This is just Hunter. Joe Biden personally met with nearly every single foreign national who was funneling his family millions and millions of dollars. He met with the chairman of CEFC, Yi Jing Ming. He met with Chinese fund executive Jonathan Lee, met with and lied about it. He met with Boris M corporate secretary Vadim Porjarski. He met with Russian oligarch Yolena Abaturina, and he met with Kazakistani oligarch Kennez rakishev. So understand, let's go back. Hunter Biden has no discernible skills, and certainly no skills that are worth eighteen million dollars. The only thing he has to sell is Daddy. That is the commodity being marketed. Not just marketed, but sold and sold for millions and millions and millions of dollars. Ask yourself, why does China give seven point three million dollars to the Biden family. It's not because Hunter Biden is Clarence Darrow is some ace lawyer. He has a law degree, but nobody in their right mind would hire him a practice law. Why did Borisma give him millions? It's not because he knows a damn thing about oil and gas in Ukraine. It is because they want favors from Daddy. And to be clear, Daddy collects the cash. We broke it out how Daddy gets the cash frequently. So all of this focus on Hunter. Here's what the Biden White House wants right now. They want two things. They want Number one.
Speaker 1: This is over.
Speaker 3: It's been decided. All of the Hunter issues have been prosecuted. Nothing to see here, move on. Oh and by the way, Joe, of course has been completely exonerary. That's what they want the press to say, number one, and number two, they want to self righteously say, see, nobody's above the law. We prosecuted Hunter. Now let's go go on our jihad against Donald Trump, because this is all about winning the elections. And I got to say, by the way, the most ludicrous statement I think I've heard in a long time in politics is Joe Biden's claim he will not pardon his son. I'm going to make a prediction right now, if Joe Biden loses in November, I'll wager a thousand dollars Ben that Joe Biden pardons Hunter before he leaves.
Speaker 1: I thought you'd throw down more money than that center. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I'm a government employee, what you know, I'm not some you know, fancy radio talk show.
Speaker 2: I'd take out a loan on that bet because I think you're so right on it.
Speaker 1: It's just you look at this, and.
Speaker 2: I got to ask you a legal question because the President's come out, he's really been kind of beating his chest on this over the last ten days. He was asked in an interview, would you, you know, let your son on off the hook?
Speaker 1: Right, would you pardon your son? He said no.
Speaker 2: Look, I think win or lose, there's a good chance to pardon him, as you just said. But he also has not said anything about commuting his son's sentence.
Speaker 1: That's not a pardon.
Speaker 2: Can you explain for people the difference in how valuable commuting his sentence would be?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Sure, so, So pardoning someone is the offense itself goes away, the guilty conviction goes away. It basically pardoning functions to erase the crime. So you're not a felon, you're if you get a pardon, you are no longer a convicted felon. Commuting the sentence, you're still a convicted felon. You the crime is on your record, you have all the consequences of being a convicted felon. However, commuting the sentence can mean you can say, okay, no jail time for you, or your jail time is over now. And and listen, if if Biden wins in November, I agree, it's more complicated. I think the odds are pretty good that he commutes the sentence at least even if he wins. But if he loses, I think it's a no brainer that Biden just goes ahead and does the pardon and leaves. But if he wins, commuting the sentence is probably a good cut the baby in half solution. But you know, I will say, one consequence of commuting rather than pardoning is is you stay a felon. It means, among other things, ironically, hunter can't legally own a gun. So one of the consequences of being a convicted felon you no longer have to prove that he's on crack, right then, which is what this trial was about, because convicted felons are not allowed to own a gun. And can we just pause and note the utter and complete hypocrisy. So what did Joe Biden do yesterday, the day his son was convicted of three felony gun charges to Aretrol, he had a press release about gun control, saying we must stand up and go after gun criminals. And ironically enough, he didn't say, like my own son, and let's be clear, crack kids buying guns illegally and then disposing of them in a dumpster for any kid to come along and and and shoot himself for someone else, That would qualify as serious gun safety violations. The utter hypocrisy of it. Uh, it is astonishing. I'm assuming if there is a case this fall going after Hunter for some of his tax offenses. Now, the Special Council allowed the most serious tax offenses the statute of limitation to expire on others, on person deliver.
Speaker 2: Let's yeah, deliberately. Let's let's remind people of that point real quick.
Speaker 3: Yet, Look, Merrick Garland did not want the most serious tax charges brought against Joe Biden and Hunter Biden. This was about protecting Joe. This was all about Look, any magician engages in distraction and misdirection. Any magician wants you to look at what's under what's under the shell on the left, instead of what's under the shell on the right. And so they're sitting there going gun charges, crack gun charges, crack trouble, troubled, substance abuse. Don't look at the corrupt president who is in hak to enemies of America. You notice the countries that they make all this money from. Why isn't France there, Why isn't the United Kingdom there? Why isn't Japan there? Why aren't any of our friends and allies there? They only take money from countries that are our enemies. And that's because that was Joe Biden's business model. And the result in this verdict I think will further their political narrative. And I will say this, I fully suspect that this is having a personal toll on Joe Biden, that he is politically sacrificing his son for his own political favor. Now, Hunter got himself into this mess, and they tried everything they could to get Hunter off scot free. But I think the consequences are We're going to see a jail sentence in posed. But you know what, all the Democrats in the media are going to say, Okay, jail sentence for Hunter Biden. Now let's go try to sentence Donald Trump to jail too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And we also saw on cenon yesterday, immediately after this came out, they were already saying, well, this is the present's only son, this is the president's only living son. They were already setting the president up to commuter or to pardon him. I mean, is it that stressful if you've had the conversation behind the closed doors, Hey, hey, don't worry about this. Look, I just need you to go through the process on these two things.
Speaker 1: I got you.
Speaker 2: You're never going to jail, buddy, I've got you. I'm never running for reelection. If I win this time, I'm going to pardon you. I don't care like that's a real conversation that I could see taking place behind closed doors. Hey man, just go in there. Let's make this not any worse than it is for me politically as I'm running. And look, Joe Biden and his son and his brother, they've already lied to Congress about his role in the family's corrupt influence pedaling schemes.
Speaker 1: They're already covering for Joe. They're already covering for daddy.
Speaker 2: We know for a fact that Hunter Biden lied to Congress about these basic issues, saying that, you know, I had no affiliation with a seless fund account that received foreign payments after foreign business associates met with then Vice President Biden. He lied to Congress about that. And that's just one of a couple big lies that came out recently.
Speaker 3: Well, that's right, And anytime you see now someone on the media is saying, move on, this case is over. It's been decided. You know, they might as well put on a hat that says Joe Biden twenty twenty four, because they're acting as a Biden political operative, and that's a big part of the strategy here is to allow their media shills to say all of these issues have been decided now, there's nothing to see here, and especially especially especially nothing about Joe Biden's own personal corruption.
Speaker 2: Final question on this center, This is obviously a topic we have talked about a lot, the Biden family corruption.
Speaker 1: My question for.
Speaker 2: You is, we've got a debate a couple weeks away or less now, and if you were debating Joe Biden on stage, what would your strategy be on this issue of Hunter and the lies to Congress and the money that's coming in, And how do you not overplay it where people go, we've heard about this forever, because it has been dragging on forever. How do you make this stick with the American voters? The Biden corruption.
Speaker 3: So look, I think Trump should have a focused, carefully laid out indictment that can be made succinctly, and I think i'd start with you know, Joe, at the last debate, you looked at the American people and you lied to the American people. This is what we talked about two days ago in the last podcast. Your son's laptop had just been revealed, and you stop up and told the American people that your son's laptop wasn't real, that it was Russian disinformation, and you had fifty one stooges from the intelligence community who said that they were all lying. We now know they're all lying, and in fact, the Department of Justice has proven that in court that the laptop was real. Now, the reason you didn't want everyone to know the laptop was real and part was because it showed your son had committed multiple gun crimes and drug crimes. But the real evidence on that laptop is of your corruption, of the millions of dollars that you personally and your family took from China, from Russia, from Ukraine. I would use the lie about the laptop to prosecute Joe Biden for his own corruption. I would ask him, tell me, Joe, what skills does Hunter Biden? And since this is Trump, he'd probably say, your crackhead son have that would earn eighteen million dollars from our nation's enemies. The only thing he had to sell was you and your favors. Why are you in the business of selling favors to our enemies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's probably the best strategy.
Speaker 2: And that's why I want to ask your opinion on it, because it's going to be so important the election. We're going to keep covering this. There is that second trial coming out that one. I would argue it is way more important to connecting dots to his father. We'll see how that plays out. We'll have it all here for you. I want to tell you about Blackout Coffee. I start my morning early every morning, I'm on the radio at seven am, and I need a premium cup of coffee when I wake up. I don't want an average cup of coffee, and I certainly don't want to be giving my money to a woke coffee company. In fact, that is how Blackout Coffee started. On their box, I'm going to read it for you. It says Blackout Coffee was founded in twenty eighteen because we were tired of giving our money to woke, corporate coffee companies that didn't share our values. It then goes on to say we also felt like the coffee that was available didn't come close to quality and the fresh freshness that we were craving, so we made our own. That is the CEO of Blackout Coffee saying that. And let me tell you. If you want a premium cup of coffee in the morning, not an average cup of coffee, not a liberal Wi brand cup of coffee, You've got to check out Blackout Coffee. There are one hundred percent committed to conservative values. From sourcing the beans to the roasting process, customer support and shipping. They embody true American values and they accept no compromise. I love this on taste or premium quality. Now try it. I'm going to save you money. Go to Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict and use the coupon code vertict for twenty percent off your first order. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. Use a coupon code vertict for twenty percent off your first order Blackoutcoffee dot com, slash verdict. Be awake, not woke, and get that premium cup of coffee from a great conservative company. Promo code verdict. That's Blackoutcoffee dot com slash verdict. You'll say, twenty percent off center. As I said at the beginning, shocking how crazy the news cycle is in the last twenty four hours, Hunter Biden trials a big story. Yes, being found guilty, but there is an even bigger story that we have been warning about for months on this show, and that is prospective terrorists, those that are on the terrorists watch list, hundreds that have been caught, a lot of gotaways that have not been caught. And even when terrorists are getting caught, we're letting them go. This is the second story of this happening. And now we have multiple arrests of isis K coming across our southern border. Here is how CBS News broke the story.
Speaker 4: Last night, eight individuals, all from the Central Asian country of Tajikistan, were arrested in Los Angeles, New York, and Philadelphia. They entered the United States this year and in twenty twenty three, crossing the Mexican border. They were vetted and allowed to remain in the country. CBS News has learned further investigation uncovered the men had possible ties to isis K, the terror group which claimed responsibility for an attack at a Moscow concert hall that killed more than one hundred and forty people earlier this year.
Speaker 2: Center that's eight across the entire country, from the extreme west coast to the east coast in Philadelphia, and this or these are just the ones that we've caught that have been arrested. You've been warning about this open border, and we've had the numbers to back it up of those in the terrorists watch lists, and the administration is saying we're willing to roll the dice and taste that risk to bring in illegal immigrants.
Speaker 3: Well, sadly, that's exactly right. That this story is a big damn deal. We have eight suspected terrorists with isis K who've been arrested. They've been arrested in Los Angeles, in New York, and in Philadelphia. Now they came into this country illegally at our southern border. The Biden administration apprehended them and then they let them go. They let terrorists go. And I've been saying for a long time we are at a greater risk of a major terrorist attack in the United States right now than we have been any time since September eleventh, and let's go. So, the first outlet to break this story was the New York Post, and the New York Post announced that these people had been arrested, and they were arrested in a coordinated sting operation that occurred in three cities. Los Angeles, New York and Philadelphia. Two ICE sources confirmed to the Post that they arrested six people from Tajikistan over the last week after the FBI contacted the agency to warn them. Two others who were part of the same group, were also arrested after being under surveillance for several months by the multi agency Joint Terrorism Task Force. Part of the investigation featured a wire tap, which revealed one of them and now arrested individuals, was talking about bombs and here's a quote quote remember the Boston marathon bombing. I'm afraid something like that might happen again or worse, one of the sources told the Post. The subject the target was, the subject to the wire attack was previously released by federal authorities at the southern border with a court date next year. But it has since emerged that he has potential ties to ISIS. And and by the way, it is worth noting who is isis K so isis k IS is a splinter group, but it is the group that that carried out the terror attack that that that we just saw, the terror attack that that happened in the concert hall in Moscow, and that was carried out by terrorists from Czech Tajikistan. So the same country these folks are from the same terror group isis K And remember what they did. They killed one hundred and forty five people in that Moscow terror to terror attack. And so the Biden administration has an open border. It is effectively a red carpet. If you're a terrorist, come to America and we, the idiot Democrats, will let you in if we catch you. And by the way, they catch all these guys because and what happens they turn around and let them go. How many terrorists are Joe Biden the Democrats going to let go? And by the way, is anyone in the news covering this, is anyone asking Joe Biden? This is anyone asking any other Democrat? You know, I've got fifty one Democrat colleagues. How many of them in Capitol Hill are being asked? Why does your party keep releasing terrorists into America? And why are you endangering the lives of American families across this country?
Speaker 2: And this goes back to another story that happened in April, and we talked about it here. There was a man on the terror watch list that was released also by Border Patrol with boy security funding blocked in Congress has became an issue, and they said, quote, the case illustrates the challenges US officials face and identifying migrants to posed national security threats because we're being overrun at the border. NBC News at the time, and we played this, and I just think it's important to remind them it's not just these eight isis k but go back just to April eleventh, NBC.
Speaker 3: This is happening over and over and again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen to what they said back in April.
Speaker 5: An alarming development and the border crisis. Among the record number of migrants crossing the southern border was a member of an Afghan terror organization who was released into the US by border agents. According to US officials, forty eight year old Mohammed Harwin illegally crossed into California in March of last year. His name is on a US terror watch list identifying him as a member of HIG, a terror group that's killed Americans in Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: I mean, center, this is another story that is completely unrelated. A month before that, we found out that another man on a terrorist watch list was released and they had to go grab him up and upstate.
Speaker 1: I think it was upstate New York.
Speaker 2: So you have these these headlines that keep happening. We are catching some of these people, and we're releasing them because we're overrun.
Speaker 3: So and it's worth remembering that the FBI Director Chris Ray has repeatedly testified before Congress about possible ISIS terror plots being carried out on US soil and the group's potential for using the southern border to get into this country illegally. And Chris Ray has warned about a possible quote coordinated attack that could take place of the United States from ISIS K, So they know this risk is there. And I want to point out also, you know, we had a couple of months ago, we had the impeachment of Alejandro Mayorcis and it came over to the Senate, and I and many others on the Republican side wanted to lay out the facts that this administration that may Orcus's lawless refusal to follow federal federal immigration law on his releasing of millions and millions and millions, over eleven million illegal immigrants that have come into this country, and or Joe Biden that a major threat from that are the terrorists that they keep releasing over and over and over again. And it's worth noting ben every single Democrat voted not to hear the case, to throw it out, to dismiss it at the outset. They didn't want to hear the evidence of terrorists being released in the country. They didn't want to allow the house managers to present that evidence. They didn't want the American people to hear that evidence. And we are on borrowed time. It is not complicated that if you continue to invite terrorists from all over the world, whether Hamas or Hesbel or Palestinian Islamic Jehad or isis K or anybody else. If you invite terrorists from all over the world come into this country, if when you catch them you release them and allow them to continue planning to terror attacks, it is only a matter of time before tragically Americans are going to die.
Speaker 2: March the eleventh, Christopher Ray in his own words before Congress.
Speaker 6: From an FBI perspective, we are seeing a wide array of very dangerous threats that emanate from the border. There is a particular network that has where some of the overseas facilitators of the smuggling network have isis ties that we're very concerned about, and that we've been spending enormous amount of effort with our partners investigating.
Speaker 2: That's at least his second, if not third warning to Congress. I think in the last six to seven month, Senator, does this give you guys leverage to now say we've got these eight isis K iis K is the same group that had the spinoff that had the attack in Russia. The FBI director has now warned us a couple of times, why are you guys not changing the policy at the southern border? Miss present and clearly you should know now for all of these warnings that this policy is a disaster and there are multiple terrorists that are already in this country that we don't know where they are.
Speaker 3: So frankly, the only leverage we have is what I'm doing right now is shining a light and informing the American people. Why is that because not a single Democrat in the United States Congress cares. Look, the majorcis impeachment. Every single Democrat, all fifty one of them, they voted note we don't want to hear the evidence. We don't care. I sit on the Senate Judiciary Committee. In three and a half years of Biden's presidency, we have had zero hearings on the risk of terrorism from illegal immigrants coming into this country that Joe Biden and the Democrats they don't want to hear it, which means as long as Chuck Schumer is the majority leader and the Democrats have control over the Senate, the Senate is not going to do anything. And they're forty nine of us. We can jump up and down and yell, but forty nine cannot out vote fifty one and so fundamentally, the Senate will do nothing as a matter of law, law to hold Joe Biden to the Democrats accountable, and the media will do nothing. It's why you and I do this podcast because the only solution is the ballot box is throwing Joe Biden the Democrats out of office. And then listen in January in a Trump administration that we're going to secure the damn border. But you've got to have a president willing to follow the law, and Joe Biden refuses to follow the law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great point. I want to tell you real quick about my friends over at Patriot Mobile. For more than a decade, Patriot Mobile has been making a difference with conservatives who have switched because every time you pay your bill to Patriot Mobile, they give about five percent of your bill back to conservative causes. Now I'm going to tell you more about those causes in a second, but what you need to know is why you'd really want to switch from where you are. You may not realize that your cell phone provider, if you're a big mobile, is giving big donation to democratic causes candidates organizations including Plan Parenthood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Plan Parenthood.
Speaker 2: If you don't want your money going there, then that is a reason why you should switch to Patriot Mobile. Now, let me talk about some misconceptions. Back in the day, it was true you had to worry about coverage, right, am I going to have the same coverage. I need good coverage. I don't want to have areas I don't have good coverage. Those days are over. You're now using the same cell phone towers when you switch to Patriot Mobile that you're using right now twenty twenty four. Cell phone technology is completely different than it was even five years ago. And that's the other great thing about switching to Patriot Mobile. You're going to get the same coverage you used to, but you get to pay your bill every month, and know you're making a difference because at Patriot Mobile they take about five percent of your bill every month and they give it back to conservative Christian causes that support free speech, religious freedom, support protecting the sanctity of life and our Second Amendment, as well as supporting our military veterans, our wounded warriors, and our first responder heroes. That is why I love Patriot Mobile and I want you to switch, so stop giving your money to companies that literally fight against your values. Switching is also easy now, it's not hard. I switched the line a couple months ago. You now can do it literally over the phone. You can keep your same cell phone number you have right now. You can keep your same number or switch to a new number and upgrade to a new phone if you want to. But you never have to go into a store when you switch to Patriot Mobile. So take a look at what they're doing, and many times you're gonna save money over what you're paying. Right now, just go to Patriotmobile dot com slash verdict that's Patriot Mobile dot com slash verdict, or call them at nine to seven to two Patriot that's nine seven to two Patriot get free active when you use the offer code vertict. Join me and make a difference with every phone call you make that is patreotmobile dot com slash verdict or nine to seven to two Patriot promo code vertict, and you'll.
Speaker 1: Get free activation. All right.
Speaker 2: As the Senator said a moment ago, don't forget share this podcast on social media. You can hit that little forward arrow and you can put it on Instagram or on x or on Facebook. That helps us get out the news that we just gave you. We do this show Monday, Wednesday, Friday. On those in between days, grab my podcast, the Ben Ferguson Podcasts, and I'll keep you up to date on the latest breaking news as well. There and the Senator and I will see you back here in a couple of days.