Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. Sean will be back on Monday. He had the opportunity, what a great opportunity it was to travel with President Trump on his Middle East tour, and we're going to talk a little more about that later in the show, but it was a great success, and welcome back Sean. He'll be back Monday to do the show. In the meantime, today, I'm so thrilled because I know people that are close to me that know this guest, knows him very well, and they just think he's awesome. So do I have met him before? He is the Georgia US Representative, Buddy Carter. He just recently entered the race for US Senate and he's currently releasing an ad that identifies himself as a mega warrior and that he is Welcome to the show. Congressman Carter, how are you.
Speaker 2: I'm doing wonderful, Rose. Thank you for having.
Speaker 1: Me, absolutely And you are a good guy. You're one of the good ones, and people I love and trust love you, and that's enough for me too. But I've seen your work, I know what you're doing, and you're doing great things for this country. So thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, you're very kind. I appreciate that there's lots going on.
Speaker 1: So let's start with the resolution that you recently introduced and you and it is to strip the New Jersey Democrats that rushed Delaney Hall. And those Democrats are Menendez, Watson, Coleman and La Monica are Lamonica McIver, they are You want to strip them of their committee assignments.
Speaker 2: How's that going, Well, it's going well. We've introduced the bill and we've been in touch with leadership. We've asked them, you know, to police put the bill forward, and I hope that it will get a vote. It deserves the vote. Look, you know, we teach our children that actions have consequences, and if they want to act like children, they need to be treated like children. Then they need to have consequences. You know, this job I take very seriously, and I think most of us up here, the vast majority of us, take it very seriously. And this kind of action, this is just this is unacceptable for members of Congress. And we want to when we serve on commit we want to start with serious people, serious people who yeah, we may we may argue or disagree about policy, but but we're very serious about what we're trying to.
Speaker 1: Do here, and they as well. They should be and you should be. You know, what if it were you, Congressman Carter, who had done that, what do you expect the reaction would have been from Democrats?
Speaker 2: Well, from Democrats, they would have been hollered, There's no question about that. They would have been up in arms and certainly demanding that something be done, that there be consequences for my actions had I done something so foolish as this, And you know, we've all done foolish things, but you know, as a member of Congress, you're hill to a different level. But even as an American citizen, attacking our own ice officials, and especially during National Police Week, you've got to be kidding me.
Speaker 1: That was horrible. Yeah, they really have. You know, Christy Nomes said just a few days ago that she hopes the rest of the members of the House of Representatives will hold those three accountable. I'm not going to hold my breath on that, but I am hoping that there are some that do respect the office and what they represent to all of us here in this country, and I hope that they do hold them accountable. Even if it's privately.
Speaker 2: I hope it's done, and I think it will be done. You know, I don't think this is something we just sweep under the rug and ignore it's much. It deserves much more tension than that. And again during National Police Week of all times. I mean, we've just been over backwards this week to honor as we should our police, and we should do it all the time. But then for something like this to happen during this time or anytime, really, it's just it's just despicable. You know.
Speaker 1: I think American people too. I don't think it matters what side of the aisle we're on. I think a lot of us have just about had it with the theatrics and the drama, and I think where we're seeing it for what it is, it's just a lot of grandstanding and there's a lot of reasons behind it, But when you think of who it was it they or advocating for, and what they were willing to do in that advocacy, it's just appalling. I mean, we were talking about gang members, murderers. You know, this was a a relatively horrible group of people that were inside that sentertainment center. So I just I feel like I wonder, you know, can we really say can they legitimately argue that they were acting according to their legislative duties. That's what they're trying to say. But were they I.
Speaker 2: Don't, you know, I couldn't. I couldn't disagree with them more. I don't think they were. I mean, a member of Congress would rather raise an ice facility to try to defend a criminal illegal immigrant than represent their own constituents. You know, I mean it, seriously, Rose, if I wanted to work with clowns, I want to join the circus. I mean ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You know that actually breethes me. You know, one of the things I love about is that you understand what's going on in terms of how our nation is and and how healthy we are. You are a pharmacist, and I really would love it if you don't mind if you could weigh in on what's going on with drug manufacturing. How little is done in this country. Trump is telling drug makers to cut prices to most favored nation pricing, and then China, okay, China owns like our generic drug supply chain. Basically right? Am I right about that? Congressman?
Speaker 2: Oh, you were absolutely right, And you know look, Rose, if we learned anything during the pandemic. We always say we need national security, we need energy security, we need pharmaceutical security as well. And let me take a quick example. We were meeting with the Asper in doctor Cadillac and the Doctor's Caucus that I'm a member of, and he told us, he said, look, we knew about the virus here in America about February or March twenty twenty. He said, we look back and we noticed that downtick in the amount of personal protection equipment and the amount of drugs that were being sent from China over here. We notice a downtick in the fall of twenty nineteen. Kinda knew what was going on, and they started hoarding that stuff. That should teach us a lesson right there, that we need pharmaceutical independence in this country. We need manufacturing, pharmaceutical manufacturing in this country.
Speaker 3: We need to make.
Speaker 2: Sure that we're not dependent on our adversaries. We need the friends shore. We need to make sure that our allies are doing it as well.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a good point. And because they really have. China has made itself an indispensable part of the American supply chain. They really have it's a life laning line for us. And so, as you said, what if those drugs were suddenly withheld from us? Ninety percent of our generic antibiotics come from China. This is so frightening to me. But we also have to do something here at home to make it easy for manufacturers to begin manufacturing those things that are life saving for the rest of this country.
Speaker 2: We do, and I've got legislation I just had, Oh you do do that. It's called Made in America. It's manufactured string active pharmaceutical ingredients and drugs and excipients in America. And it uses day opportunity to tax opportunity zones to entice companies to come back here to America. We need them to be manufacturing here. And as I said earlier, we need to make sure that we're our allies and our friends are manufacturing as well, so that we're not dependent on our adversaries. But we do have legislation that will help entice these companies to relocate repatriate right back here in America, and we would have pharmaceutical independence.
Speaker 1: Can we get good bipartisan support for something like this, because Congressman, so often we see everything it comes down to a political issue it's the left versus the right, or the Dems versus the Republicans, when some of these things are simply not political. As I said, this is a lifeline for Americans, a.
Speaker 2: Great point, and this is one of them. And we do have bipartisan support work for this. Yeah. You know, the guys on the other side of the aisle, they understand that, they recognize it just like we do. Jake Akincross from the Massachusetts, Gabie Dengel from Michigan, all of them, they're co sponsors of this bill, and they get it. They understand just how important it is.
Speaker 1: You know, when we talk about by person support, is this a dream in the sky? Not just for I'm not saying about your legislation, but I'm just talking overall. Can we ever really expect things to be just boiled down to what's good for the American citizen rather than political issues always finding a way to politicize different issues, different policies. Do you think is this a dream? And you know? Or am I am I crazy? Or can this ever happen?
Speaker 2: It can happen? And you know, one of the most frequent questions I get from people back home is you know, is it so bipartisan? You know what? And they asked me, they say, what's the most surprising thing that you've learned in Congress? And the most surprising thing is also the most encouraging thing. They're really there are a lot of good people up here. There really are people up here on both sides of the isle who are here for the right reason to move this country forward. Yes, I still believe. I still believe that we can work together. I still believe we live in the greatest country in the world. I mean, you hear about people trying to break into this country, but you don't hear about anybody trying to break out, And I think that says something there. But yes, there are good people on the other side of the aisle who really do want to work together, and especially on the Energy and Commerce Committee. I always say, and I would submit that that's the most bipartisan committee in Congress, primarily because we work together on healthcare issues. When it comes down to it, we all want the same thing in healthcare. We want accessible, affordable, quality health care, and that's what we work towards.
Speaker 1: You know, that's absolutely right, and it's encouraging to hear you say that, and I do believe that most of the representatives there are there because they love this country and they care about its future, and we certainly do with that. Now about you for just a moment, because you're the first prominent Republican leader to actually announce a campaign that you were going to enter the race for twenty twenty six the Senate race in Georgia. And I know, as I said before, I think the people of Georgia have a great appreciation for you. My dad lived there many years, some in my family know you personally. You are definitely one of the good guys. Why did you decide to do this? And how excited are you to represent your state now, not just your district in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm very excited about this, and this is an opportunity that I've been wanting for a long time, and now it's presented a sale. Of course, we all hope that our governor would run. He would have been our best candidate, but he backed out and did what was best for he and his family, and I'm certainly proud and happy for him. But this presents an opportunity. And look, Jordan's overwhelmingly voted for Donald Trump for president. They deserve someone in the Senate who's going to support Donald Trump and his America First policies. Donald Trump deserves someone from Georgia who is going to be in the Senate who's going to support him and his America First policies. I've done that in the House. I will continue to do that in the Senate. We need a Republican center from Georgia. We need, you know, every statewide elected official in Georgia's Republican, with the exception of our two senators. And that was just an anomaly that happened during twenty twenty and then we've asto another very close race in twenty twenty two. But we're going to make sure that changes, and we're going to change it in twenty twenty six, and people of Georgia will have a clear choice. They can go with the MAGA warrior like myself, who's for them, making sure that they were representing Georgia, are for a trans warrior like John also who's for they and them and everything else.
Speaker 1: You know, I wish you the best of luck, and I don't think you really need it, and I do appreciate you taking the time to join us here today on the Sean Hannity Show. You know what, though, you have one question for you that I didn't get to, and that is about something that Christy Nomes said about those representatives. There's been talked that the DHS and Christy Noom have said that their arrest are still on the table. Is this something that warrants something like that? I mean, I don't know what all is in the I know that there is a speech and debate clause that does protect members of Congress. Just real quick, in a minute or so, can you maybe explain some of this to the listeners because a lot of them, in fact, there's one who just called in that wants to know why they're not pressing charges.
Speaker 2: Well and there that very well may come about it, very well may And certainly Christy, who served with us in the House, and he's a good friend I trust for judgment on this, and I'm sure she is. She's huddling with her her legal team to see what is an option for them to do, because again, actions have consequences. This has got We've got to have some kind of consequences for this, whether it be kicking them off from committees, whether it be arresting them. Yes, they deserve to suffer for their for their actions.
Speaker 1: We're talking to Congressman Buddy Carter, Georgia, US representative recently entered the race for US Senate. We wish him the best of luck and thank you so much for taking the time to join us today. Congressman, I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Take care. You're listening to the Sean Handity Show. We do have a phone number and there are some people calling in right now, so why don't you do the same. It's one eight hundred nine forour one Sean, one eight hundred nine four one Sean one eight hundred nine four one Sean will be right back after this Welcome back to the Sean Handity Show. I promised I'll take some phone calls, and after this break I will as well, So get your call in. It's one eight hundred ninety four to one Sean. One eight hundred nine four one Sean. Susan's calling from Arizona. How are you, Susan.
Speaker 4: I'm doing great? Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, so you wanted to talk about James Comy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: He I was an FBI agent for twenty four years and worked three more years for the bureaus as a contractor, and I just think as an FBI agent, I would have just sat back. If I heard him say I didn't understand what I took that photo of, it would just been I would have just wanted to say, really, is that the best you got? I mean, it just it's beyond comprehension that he did not know what that was about and yet posted it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was strange. I mean, like for the audience sake, what he had posted on Instagram. He had a picture of seashells on the beach and they were arranged in the to form the numbers eight six, four seven, and it said cool shell formation on my beach walk. But everybody's like, well, wait a minute, because eighty six is slaying for get rid of. And then Trump, of course was a forty fifth president, but also the forty seventh president, and I mean, what other reason was there to with these shells in the order of those numbers. I just I don't know, Come on, James Comy, whatever happened to him? Honestly, I don't get it. But yeah, he said he didn't know what he was doing. So you know, you guys can make your own mind up about that. But that's just a little bizarre for me and Susan. Thank you for weighing in, especially having someone who has some knowledge of these kind of things. Thank you, all right. So anyway, one eight hundred nine for one Seawan, one eight hundred and nine for one Sean. We're taken your phone calls when we come back after this break. Welcome back to this Sean Hannity Show. My name is Rose and it's been so much fun. I got to be with you twice this week. That's amazing, and I loved every minute of it. And I still have a few more minutes left of it, and we'll take your calls during that time. One eight hundred and nine for one Sean, one eight hundred and nine for one Shawn. Sean will be back on Monday, and he had the great opportunity of traveling with our President, President Trump as he did his first foreign trip in this second term of his administration, and that Middle Eastern trip, and it was such a great success. So anyway, Sean is back, and then thanks for allowing me to spend some time with all of you on the show. We are taking your phone calls. One eight hundred and nine to four to one. Sean Kim is on the line right now calling from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 6: Hi, Brog Kim. I just love you. I love hearing you, and I just wanted to say that I am so sorry about when Jim Quinn died. I wanted offer my condolences to you. And I knew Jim Quinn. I heard him on the radio on KQV when he did this Jockey and he did the top ten.
Speaker 1: You know, he has been around so for the rest of the audience sake. Jim was not only someone I started out in radio with we did conservative talk, but I became very very close friends with forst thirty years. Thirty years we've known each other and had a great relationship. He is one of those rare talents. I would say he was up there with you know, Sean and Rush, just such a He had such great creativity on the air, such great talent. And we he passed away almost two months ago, and you know, it's it's weird, Kim, because he was great. By the way, in my opinion, he was one of the best talents in Pittsburgh, one that they've ever known. And he never you know, I really never felt like he got the recognition that he deserved for that, and that would bother me so much. And when I'd tell him that, he'd tell me that it didn't matter to him. He said he loved what he was doing and that he didn't need the recognition. He was never jealous. He was always happy for others and their success. That's the kind of man he was. Not to mention how very generous he was. There's a an old quote and I don't even know whose it is, but it goes how lucky am I to have known someone who makes saying goodbye so hard? And I mean I lost my mom when she was only forty eight. I lost my dad I think about a year ago. We talked about it on this show when I sat in. Linda had been a big comfort and also encourage her during that time. He had Alzheimer's for three years. Dealing with dementia was very difficult. But you know, there are so few people that you can say that was one of your best friends. And I know that I'll never have another friend like that, And honestly, how many people do you know like that? So thank you Kim for saying that. You know, it's interesting and it's just a reminder of how we never know how long that we're going to be here on earth and how long that we have with those that we love. And you know, I remember my dad saying when my mom passed away at such an early age, he said, just make sure you tell the people that you love. You love them all the time. Every day, find an opportunity to just tell them that you love them. And that old scripture, you know, the old tribe but true is so really important if you think about it. Don't let the sun go down on your anger. You know, always always end the day with love. Find every opportunity to show love, to offer hope and comfort to others. Because we tend to take for granted those around us every day. Don't keep you have to keep them top of mind and tell them every chance that you get how much you love them. It's okay. Even if you don't get the answer back that you'd like, you tell them that you love them. So, Kim, thanks for bringing up Jim. He was a great radio host, but more than that, he was a wonderful friend. And I know I'll never ever have a friend like that again, and that is sad. Thank you. Allen is calling from Virginia. Allen what's going on?
Speaker 3: Thank you Rose for having me on. I just wanted to make a point about Comy when he took the picture. If he didn't know what it was or what it means, why did he make the comment cool after he took that picture and posted it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, cool shell formation, I think he said on Instagram. And then my question is, and I haven't done enough research yet to discover what the answer is to this, but did he put the formation together or did someone else so he randomly walks up to it? It's eight six four seven and eight six four seven, So anyway, we've heard that some believe that eighty six stands for, you know, get rid of it or whatever. In the forty seven the President and he said he didn't know what it meant. I don't know. I mean what. I don't think that I would have taken a picture of eight six four seven of a shelf formation on the beach and posted it. Just not sure I would have done that if I'm not the one who put it there, and if there wasn't some kind of reasoning behind it? Am I right? Ellen?
Speaker 3: I would have to agree with you on that. And eighty six there is there is I believe a mafia definition oh six. Besides, besides things like a restaurant definition of you're out of something when you eighty six bar, you know, get rid of a bad customer eighty six.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. We've heard. We've all heard that eight. We all hear that one. We know, we're familiar with that. Yeah, that's just a little I don't know. I'm not sure i'd trust them anyway. So who's to say, but thank you Ellen for your phone call. I really appreciate it. And for the rest of you too. It's one eight hundred nine for one Seawan, one eight hundred and nine for one Shawan, and I'm gonna take this opportunity since Pittsburgh was brought up. Thank you to WJAS thirteen twenty. Your studios are fabulous. Thank you for allowing me to use them for this show. Thanks to Darryl here and Greg who made this possible, and also to Jason and Katie too and Linda. Thank you. I always appreciate that, and I love being with the Hannity listeners. It really means a lot to me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the things that we talked about earlier was yes or Not. Yesterday was Monday. It feels like it was just yesterday. Was Doge. There is a fall phone caller here from Pennsylvania, Lisa, Lisa, you wanted to weigh in on Doge.
Speaker 7: So they mentioned about how some non citizens get Social Security cards. Oh, okay, I didn't know how in depth people really know about that. But anyone that comes in under the temporary protected status, anyone that comes in and asks for asylum after one hundred and eighty days, they can request that work permit, and it's the work permits that give That's how they get the Social Security cards, which means they can also get their driver's license, they can get real ideas, those social Security numbers are THEIRS for life, and they only the card itself says you know it's for work only if they do anything over the phone any other way besides somebody looking at their card, there's no way to tell that that Social Security number is just for work only.
Speaker 1: The other way, Well, yeah, it does. It does say that it's valid for work only with DHS authorization those cards. I don't know a whole lot about that subject. I think that if if you are an asylum secret, I mean, there's a distinction to be made there between those asylum seekers and others coming into the country. They do, they receive a restricted Social Security card that, as you said, mentions h what I mentions for work valid for work purposes only. And then you wanted to weigh in on Doge as well.
Speaker 7: Well, just how they were they brought up all the extra people in the Social Security They were removing people saying, you know, no longer valid cards because those cards are valid for that person's life, whether they're you know, still owns.
Speaker 1: Oh, I see what you're saying. Yes, Okay, you were cut off in the beginning. I didn't hear you right away. Thank you, Lisa for your phone call. Calling from where are you calling from in Pennsylvania?
Speaker 7: Butler?
Speaker 1: Oh, Butler, Okay, very good.
Speaker 7: I started listening to you in nineteen ninety five. It took one card ship, taken my mom to work for me to go from an eighteen year old Democrat to completely Republican listening.
Speaker 1: To you and Jim No way, that's awesome and that's so nice to hear that. And also it's a reminder of how old I am now. But anyway, Lisa, thank you for that. That was very sweet.
Speaker 7: Oh my thought I have a good night.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you too, honey, thank you. No, I that's it. You all follow me on social media It's Rose Unplugged. In my website Instagram is Rose Unplugged. The number one Facebook is also Rose Unplugged. And if you would do all those things, you know, like like it and follow, I would appreciate it. Also, I have a ministry it's She Is Called by Him and that's the name of the website on Instagram is She Is Called. And we do take prayer requests there. There's a prayer room and you can leave a request for a team of women who pray constantly for that. It's all kept confidential. And I do want to push my podcast. It's Rose Unplugged and you can find it on all podcast platforms. But I love rumble in real life netw work finding it there. When you do that and you subscribe, they let you know when a new podcast has come out, so I would appreciate that. And then I also do one called the Boomer effect. Yes, the Boomer effect, absolutely so. Anyway, the phone number here is one eight hundred and nine four one sean one eight hundred nine to four to one sean. One of the things I wanted to talk about real quickly before we go to break is how the Democrats are apparently very pessimistic about the future of their party, and you know that's that's always I don't know what to believe about this because I can understand that the pessimistic because look what happened to them. They had Joe Biden, who everyone pretended was okay, But how is it that the rest of us knew he wasn't for four years but okay, So you all just decided and discovered that there was something going on there with his health, like at the last minute, like right before the next election. So then they got Kamala Harris. And I can understand the pessimism. I can understand the disappointment because wow, that was a you know what kind of show it really was? It was, let's be honest. So what are they looking for exactly? Because you see the IOCs of Bernie Sanders, those two who who really hate freedom, they hate everything that America stands for. They're ashamed of us. You've got them pulling these rallies together with thousands of people, So seemingly there's an interest there or there's some sort of momentum that they've gained, and I know that there are some in the Democrat Party who want to just kind of ignore them and push them aside because they are so far far left. But at the same time, is it true, and this would be my suspicion that those who aren't on the far far far left really don't have a good grasp on what it is that Americans want right now. I think they missed the boat. They totally didn't understand that for Americans in this past election, it was all about security, safety, their family. They wanted to know that they were protected and safe. And we hear story after story after story of what is happening, what some of these illegals are up to, that come into the country, who are mental activity, have been involved in it, And then we see these Democrats like the three in New Jersey advocating for child molesters, murderers, gang members. I mean, I what are they missing? They're missing something. So if they are pessimistic about the future of the party, then I would suggest that they need to get their finger back on the pulse of Americans, because you know, they're still worried right now here. We are halfway through Trump's first year in office, and they're still worried about what their political future might look like. There was that new poll that was conducted earlier this month by the Associated Press and ORC Center for Public Affairs Research, and it found that only about a third of Democrats are very optimistic or even somewhat optimistic about their party's future. And that's way down from July a year ago when six and ten Democrats said they had a positive outlook, which was also, by the way, before you know, they had the candidate that they did. So they a lot of them think the party isn't doing enough to push back against Trump. But is that really what the problem is? Is it really? Because if you think about it, people voted this time around for Trump policies. They voted because they wanted to feel safer in this country. Immigration, the economy, those are the top on their lists. Interesting and we can talk more about this coming up. Just call in if you want to get if you want to get involved in the show. It's one eight hundred nine for one Sean, one eight hundred nine for one Sewan, one eight hundred ninet for one Seawan. We will take a break, I'll come back on the other side with your phone calls and more to discuss.
Speaker 5: Good newsmakers you won't hear anywhere else. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, Welcome back to the Sean Hannity Show. It was such an honor to be a part of this program twice in one week. That was amazing. Sean is going to be back on Monday. Can't wait to hear more about his trip with the President. If you've been watching him, he's been sharing a lot of that all week and listening all week. So thank you so much to Sean and Linda and Jason Katie for having me be a part of the show today. I really enjoyed it. Again. I would love it if you would follow me on social media. Check out Rose Unplugged. It's a website, Facebook, Instagram, also the ministry she is called by him also on Instagram and website. And you know what we do take prayer requests there. You can leave it there anonymously. We keep them confidential. There are women that are committed to praying for all of you. And then my podcast Rumble in Real Life Network. I love those two platforms. I'm on all the other ones as well, but it's Rose Unplugged and if you would like and follow and on Rumble, I know at least you can subscribe so you get an email that lets you know when a new podcast is available. One other podcast I do is The Boomer Effect, So please check me out on those places. And also I want to say thanks to WJAS thirteen twenty Pittsburgh for their studios. Darryl and Greg are awesome here and they've made this possible and I appreciate that so very much. You know, we talked about a lot of things going on in this country, but the overall theme was our children, you know, protecting them. We were talking to pastor Jack Hibbs about that, We talked to Derek Moltz about that, and even the wonderful doctors that joined us in the beginning of the show, all of them have a concern for our children because our children are our future. I mean, that really is what it's all about. And so I just would encourage you to pray for your children, your grandchildren, and make sure that we keep up the fight that they have a free country to live in and that they can make decisions for what is best for them and for their future and their good health and all of those today, all of the guests we had on today seem to carry that same theme. So God bless you all, and I do pray for our country and for our families and for their future, the children's future. Thanks again to all of you. It's a joy and a pleasure to be with all of you today. I loved it so and will be back as I said on Monday. In the meantime, have a great weekend, and God bless all of you. Appreciate being with you.