Speaker 1: Hey, it's Speedy, and this is Rick and Bubba's Greatest Tits, flashing back through thirty one years of Radio Gold. Every Saturday morning wherever you get your podcast, it's Rick and Bubba's Greatest.
Speaker 2: Tits, Ricking Bubba, Ricking Bubba.
Speaker 3: So active weekend with a lot going on, exciting times. You know we've been talking about for me, this will be. This is kid number three of one that has just started driving. You have kid number two that's about to start driving over there at your house, Speedy, You've had one Greg, you've had two Hamsey. It's still to come ader. We don't know if it'll ever happen for him, but we.
Speaker 4: Kevin can't drive.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, there's that posable thumb again. So anyway, and it's not it's not if it's when when they start out and and praise the Lord that it's you don't want to be anything that is big, but there's going to be little things involved in new drivers, and you just have to know this. Okay, you just have to know this. They just don't know what everything, and that's why we have rules and that's why we we you know, I think it's incredibly wise that our state went to the point of, you know, they're not to drive past midnight when they're sixteen, and they're not supposed to have anybody in the car of their age other than one person. You can have your family, your your parents, but if they're out by themselves, you know, they can only have one person in the vehicle other than them if it is if it's not an adult. And I think that's a great rule. I readly because it distracted, you know, distractions, distractions, and a lot of times it can be all your buddies hooping and hollering in the back and all that. So anyway, one of the things that the Brooks Big Love Burgess is is going to do this summer. He starts spring training today, which that'll be interesting. Found out last night even' have cliques. Awo, that was an number one right there. But anyway, so so coach, I'll try to get those somewhere. We'll find it at some point or he'll have his first day spring training with ten isshoes. This will be another way we can finally getverybody pay for that turf. But anyway, so, so anyway, you know, when they're driving, you don't you don't know, and you just pray.
Speaker 4: Gosh, you pray a lot.
Speaker 3: And so he was the summer He's going to work for one of America's finest companies, Chick fil A.
Speaker 4: So they just built a new one.
Speaker 3: And where they built it in our city it's it's a troublesome intersection.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it really is. And there there, I don't know what was trouble before Chick fil A, it was.
Speaker 3: And so they're trying to get Chick fil A there and get an entrance in an out of Chick fil A, and they they're trying to do a lot of stuff.
Speaker 4: And so I.
Speaker 5: Say it's a pretty important Chick fil As he heads over, I say to him, hey, be aware, it's many over there.
Speaker 4: Be wise, my He'll tell you right now. If he was here, he would say, Dad, Dad says this over and over to me.
Speaker 3: Be wise and be alert, don't be goofing off, and be smart, make smart decisions. So he was supposed to go in and get all his paperwork done for the job. They did hire him, but he had to go by and do all his paperwork. And I'm it was one of those those wonderful moments, and it happened so rare at our age and with so many children. It was one of those weird moments where everybody's gone and it's just dad.
Speaker 4: And Dad's got his chair just like he likes it. Okay, looking over a few things.
Speaker 3: I'm relaxing. I'm not really doing anything other than just relaxing.
Speaker 4: Can you feel it?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, it was relaxed thinking it was raining. I had something I needed to do that evening, so I was dressed appropriately, business casual, and uh so I'm lounging and and I hear this noise that's what you hear and it comes to us and I'm like, what in the world. Listen, neighbor got the air blow?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 4: What's what's going on?
Speaker 3: And uh so I let it go because you ever have your moment so much like you like it, you're afraid to investigate it because.
Speaker 4: Of my oullions. Yeah, I know you do that. Don't run it, Yeah, don't go look for travel.
Speaker 3: At times I said, well unless I hear it, unless I hear more noise, I'm not I'm not gonna look. Well, not too long after the door flies open and here he comes, mister excitement Brooks, Big love birds, Dad, Dad, I forgot my solf security card, and I said, do you know you needed your sow security card?
Speaker 4: Dad? I don't. Of course, Now who knows where all that is. That's my mom.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, you're up. Yeah, I'm a mom worres so security. Of course she knows Zach word's ad.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: And here I give it back to him about at the time he gets to the door. He said, hey, Dad, I said, yeah, I said, you need to go get that done. Uh uh could you come out and look at the car? And I was like, that's the second thing he brought raining.
Speaker 4: Don't miss raining. Don't If you take rain out of this, it's not gonna be.
Speaker 1: A good back to what Greg said, thees is the second thing.
Speaker 4: And by the way, this is not the first thing he brought up because he's dreading it well. He said, I got something stuck under the car.
Speaker 3: And I said, God, don't let it be a person. Yeah, you know what I mean. I mean, you know, don't let it be a person. Don't let it be the neighbor's dog.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I roll out And if I had not seen it, if one of y'all were telling me your kid, I would say exaggerating, No way this is possible. Lodged under the car. Is this giant caution bucket? Now, don't don't picture the witch.
Speaker 6: Hat barrel that don't picture the witch hat pylon. Uh, that a barrel, the barrel, the big hard lodge and white barrel that they lay down tires of garbage can to hold it down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so the tires under there.
Speaker 3: At first I think it's his tire and oh my gosh, And I know that's the waight to hold the borrel down, to keep people from running.
Speaker 4: Over it and dragging it off, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So, so it's lodged on the Now now he's come raining, he's come three miles.
Speaker 7: Down the busy highway and and and dragging the barrel and now and now I'm in the rain, Amma Kacki's and I'm crawling around under the car.
Speaker 3: And I can't get it out. I mean, it's it's under there. I mean it's it's it's undre and uh. And I'm getting wet and I'm getting greasy, and I'm saying things.
Speaker 4: I'm speaking in tongues, you know, I mean you and I and I.
Speaker 3: Hear suddenly I hear myself slowly like the incredible Hulk becoming my mother.
Speaker 4: I mean I literally became him.
Speaker 5: Then the driveway and Brooks became me you, and I'm like, are you up?
Speaker 4: And I'm asking all those questions. I've got your order ordered the truckload of stupid people.
Speaker 8: All I got with you.
Speaker 4: I got my money's work oder, you got.
Speaker 9: Security employees, and my mom and dad and my grandmother, my brother and everybody in the Green Georgia.
Speaker 10: Thanks Sally.
Speaker 11: Alex.
Speaker 10: What what do you do with a lavender?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 10: What are you doing? Sorry? What what are you doing here?
Speaker 5: Today?
Speaker 9: I'm an interviewing, you offered Jeff State Radio.
Speaker 5: Oh really, trying to get that last and try not to tear old glory down to the ground.
Speaker 4: Are give her a little you know who?
Speaker 11: Hey, y'all know I love this guy, Alex. I want to tell y'all love it.
Speaker 8: You know who?
Speaker 11: He reminds me of Pat on Saturday Night.
Speaker 10: Yes, look, I.
Speaker 4: Talk about your boy about fifty pounds, have you? Alex just got a picture of this.
Speaker 11: Alex when you went to the bathroom wall ago, did you go on buy the water cooler or just go in the water. I just I just went outside. Well, you know that's how I was trying to pay it.
Speaker 4: No comment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me here's here's who should have married Helene right there. They'd have a kid that would just laugh uncontrolled me, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: So what year are you at?
Speaker 2: Day?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: This is the first year a Jeff stake. Yeah, this's my first time, first first semesters in nineteen years. I've been Let's see, I've been nineteen years of there. Let's see in nineteen eighty three.
Speaker 11: You've been going back college nineteen years.
Speaker 9: This is the first year back in nineteen years. So restarting my career.
Speaker 4: Ricos secure, he must be studying program director.
Speaker 10: You work for Selcial Security?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 6: Their So.
Speaker 5: Are you the guy that sends us that thing like every January that tells us how we would not make it if we had to retire right now?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: I just worked there? Yeah are you?
Speaker 3: Were?
Speaker 4: You a case first? And I bring my case to and you tell me whether I can get so screwed or not?
Speaker 9: No, I just I just do clerical work basically.
Speaker 11: Why he laughs all the time.
Speaker 10: Sure it comes and says, I'm just saying, but he.
Speaker 4: Goes walk that line right there.
Speaker 5: I know, I know you've been paying all your life.
Speaker 4: First we'll never see so screwter.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 10: So Alex NOWT. So you're going back to school?
Speaker 4: Yeah years, he's gonna break.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there goes my decade of learning. But he hadn't done it in a row. What is it?
Speaker 11: Did you decided to wait nineteen years old to turn nineteen years to turn yourself into what are you?
Speaker 2: What are you taking?
Speaker 9: Read a production?
Speaker 10: This is too much? We here you okay?
Speaker 4: You mean what happened then? I don't know.
Speaker 11: I think it was that turkey at jeevesy Turkey. No you program director?
Speaker 4: No, sir, No, not yet.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 10: He will be a program director, no doubt about it.
Speaker 11: Hey, Jeff, there's gonna be an open jay. I heard j T's got a bad Heart?
Speaker 4: Do you like M and M's I say, you got an eminem shirt on?
Speaker 9: This is actually I get this. Uh My parents picked up a Groad cell and they found it out a Merry Christmas, they brought.
Speaker 10: You a love bit. Let me ask you this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you do you do you guys change the promo? Like if you have a football game on Saturday, does the wrong one run Monday morning?
Speaker 4: Every week?
Speaker 5: Where's that well, we have that problem here, do y'all do that? It's a college station too.
Speaker 9: Oh I'm not on station yet. I'm just taking production.
Speaker 4: Oh really, I'm not on station yet.
Speaker 10: Well you just to jump away though.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'll be there next semester, you know.
Speaker 4: But look, whenever you hit her, let us know. Yeah, I want to know what. I want to know what are your what are your hobbies?
Speaker 9: But let's say I like to listen to music. Definitely, definitely love music, and you know, just music, what kind of music? Everything? I listened to Russ and I listened to gospel music and everything, just all kinds of good variety.
Speaker 4: Could he would he good?
Speaker 3: Very good?
Speaker 9: You know, balanced music. I like a different things.
Speaker 11: Do you lean towards more like women's music or man's music?
Speaker 8: Pat?
Speaker 9: Well, well, just I just different kinds, all different kinds.
Speaker 8: You like.
Speaker 4: Mariah Carey, Well, I don't listen.
Speaker 9: To nextly know, I mean not not like her, but I just don't listen to her much.
Speaker 5: You know, if you went to your automobile right now and your cassettes, what would you have? What would be in there?
Speaker 9: Everything? Just everything I got. I got a bunch of CD's house just play tons of them.
Speaker 4: Let me ask everything. Let me ask you another one.
Speaker 8: Leave.
Speaker 5: If you were in that car and you were lost with you, ask for directions again. If you're in your car and you were lost with you, ask for direction.
Speaker 11: Let me ask one more, one more, and we'll put this debate. If you had ridden a bicycle up here this morning, would it have a bar where it would have a bar in the middle or would it be.
Speaker 9: Like, oh, no comment, I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: You could have said, well, it's my sister's bike, all right, eight minutes to the time of the hour where the Rick and Bubba show.
Speaker 4: So we've been updated that.
Speaker 3: Eddie van Adler, And every time you period this world, there's nothing normal there. I was invited to a birthday party, a sixty year old birthday party for a former lead singer of a band that he was drumming in at a lake he had no idea where it was, a lake where he had never been. And now we get to what it was what we were trying to get to. But there's always so many more things to unpack with with Adler. But when now we're to the the the bike, how old was the chick that bitch, you got a hickey. Yeah, he hadn't be one of the groupies from the Sweat Man. Greg, I hope he hadn't been, Greg, I hope he hadn't been running with Big Tuley.
Speaker 4: Look hold of that one.
Speaker 13: This conversation is gonna go no further unless we place a sample.
Speaker 4: Here's the old man with him holding Mark Sweat and the family band. Don't say the old man. He's y'all's age, you old man? So this is the old man Sweat band says Mark. This is not Mark Sweat. This is Mark Sweat and.
Speaker 10: Go six six.
Speaker 4: I knew sound even rhyme Old Man sweatband. That's freaking from man. It's not bad shirts. Funny for coming out you shirtless?
Speaker 10: That's you after.
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 4: Which one is the Mark Sweats the lead singer. Don't make fun of him. I'm not making fun of him. And he looks in better health than all y'all come by now. I wouldn't go that far. That what you got a set of pipes on it? Greg, I'm on stack your face the release of the dog. I gotta hear him sing more.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you mean Mark sweet That that's that's the that's that's the mad Yeah we were.
Speaker 4: Is this from yesterday or a performance prior? This is I was at the lake on Saturday. This is just from that I was. This is from the lake on Saturday. So you decided to get shirtless. I was in the water with the lake. I was in the I was at the lake. Sweet, Mark Sweet's not shirtless. It's Mark Sweat. It's not Mark Sweet. Don't be mispronouncing my friend's names. Is this the old gentleman on the keyboards?
Speaker 8: Is that him?
Speaker 4: Who's the sixty year old Mark Sweat? It's the lead singer. Because the guy's playing.
Speaker 15: He doesn't make sixty to me. So yeah, yeah, So y'all quit making fun of him doing your old man voice. That's why I was saying. The old man voice is so in buddy, put you off drum?
Speaker 4: Did you have to put Kevin up during I tied him to a tree? Stop taking you're getting on.
Speaker 3: People love him so much, and can I tell you something, Uh, person that only cares about themselves? You people that keep bringing your dog to other places where people have to deal with and we all hate that.
Speaker 4: He told me to By the way, all right, well what bit you? All right?
Speaker 13: Let me just set the scene for all the listeners that have no idea what's going on. This is the Rick and Bubba Show. Okay, I'm Adler, I am the TV producer. I'm a young guy, and they make fun of me all the time. I went to a lake party this weekend.
Speaker 4: With an old man. Not true.
Speaker 3: Somebody used the roach clip, great.
Speaker 4: Trun I got a splitter in my foot and it was a quill.
Speaker 8: I used.
Speaker 16: I used Mark sweats and the stats because you used to be a paramedic to get this before singing career took off. It's something that we did for fun, because we enjoy our lives and we have. You've been in lo We're actually happy people and we have hobbies and stuff.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 16: It's like it's like we're from the outside world or something.
Speaker 4: Man, it's nuts. I looked like a party. Now you're making fun of the party. Now you're making fun of especially the shirtless drummer. How if you continue not to get these legs.
Speaker 14: So I thought, I just had a mosquito mic, so I leave the leg never get ahead, So I thought I leave the lake. The party went great, and I thought I shot.
Speaker 13: A mosquito bike and then the next morning, I wake up and I had several other barks around it, several other marks around it.
Speaker 4: It's like inflamed. And then I say, you know what, that's a spiderfy Did you feel it when it happened? When it happened, he was still Hey, that's your brown recluse, wasn't It was two and a half hours away. I know what. You drive there? It was two and a half hours away. I had to drive there and back in the same day. The way stay down there, I've.
Speaker 10: Seen the way.
Speaker 4: I've seen the way you hugg Kevin.
Speaker 5: Is it possible he picked up something at the LA, playing in the bushes or whatever, and then carried it home and it bit you?
Speaker 4: Well, I think you the la. It's bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like you're dirty, a lot of spiders. It might be that flesh eating bacteria's and all every like that ever knows.
Speaker 4: And you know where it got you. It came through your splinter opening. It went from my foot to my neck, is what you're saying. It's not true. That's not true. So you've either got a spiderby or flesh eating back. Look, who's gonna look at this serious? Who's gonna look at this? Seriously, everybody gets serious. Got a head on it. We're serious. It's a good question.
Speaker 5: I think I had some experience with spiderby. It's a gross question, but it's a good I mean, I used a sign of something. It's speeding. I got ranking family member. It was bitten by brown lacrouse. And I'm the one that I didn't say that word. Yeah, like recluse. I like for them to call it the brown vampire something recluse. I got it brown recluse. No, it was just fan marks, though I think we need to lance it. Bubba looks like fang got him. It had fang marks. I could see you need to have a mark that's spider then if it's got fang mark, you did have that.
Speaker 3: Looked at two of them to touch it, so I dare you, Yeah, there's two of them side by side. I dare you to touch it. That's a hickey right there at your point out little the one of the old group is put on.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a birth mark. That's a remembered him from the supper club days beat. She was in her mid forties, back when coach right for the Barfield here.
Speaker 8: That's good.
Speaker 3: She's still angry that they couldn't win with James Brooks, Joe Grims and William Angry.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good. I think you got bit by. Wait you see the video one more time. I hate everybody. Hey, hey, you you need to have that looked at all?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: I checked out. She's so much for your concern everyone, I'm looking up. I'm looking up pictures of spiderbys. Oh did it itch for a while? Hope it didn't it it's the time, it's still its is. Oh my god, I look like human too. Y'all are full of it. I'm sorry, Mark, Happy birthday.
Speaker 5: Ricking Bubba, ricking Bubba, welcome back from the Bahamas.
Speaker 4: Uh And why I say you jump right in the middle of something? You know it's groundhog Day? Happy groundhog Day? Is it really? It's groundhog Day?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Out now for the benefit of the people like me that are not quite sure what that's all about. Really, and there's a lot of jokes made about groundhog Day. What's that all about?
Speaker 10: Seriously?
Speaker 3: You want to go to the source? Sure, I guess you're standing by on the phone. Poksatani feel the groundhog himself?
Speaker 4: Well, y'all got the groundhog? Most people get the mayor. Y'all got the ground?
Speaker 10: Is this pox Ofton Poxatani?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, hang, I say, hey, hey, get out of here. There's nothing to see here anymore. Right, it's over, please.
Speaker 10: Poxatani?
Speaker 2: Wouldn't you?
Speaker 8: What do you want? Have you?
Speaker 10: Have you done your thing yet?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah. I walked out of a hole in the whole meteorology world, rolled over a rodent for crying out loud? What back do I know about the weather? I walked out to get a breath of fresh air, and everybody's clicking cameras and running video at me.
Speaker 10: Uh, did you see your shot?
Speaker 8: Trying to do is eat a carrot here and wake up?
Speaker 4: What about your shadow? Did you see it?
Speaker 10: Phil?
Speaker 8: If I saw my own shadow, I wouldn't know what it looked like. I'm a rodent. All I care about is eating and finding another rodent of the females fertuaites. I don't know nothing about the weather, much less today, much less six weeks from now. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 8: Because I'm a roadent? But they won't leave me alone?
Speaker 11: What hey, Phil, how did this all get started?
Speaker 8: One day I'm laying there in the hall, nothing going on, just like it always is. Nothing goes on in a rodent's wild. I walk out, snow starts to fall, some more on looking outside the case goes hey, look snow, groundhog, snow groundhog? Something up there. I don't know Hallmarkets involved. Next thing, you know, you got ground and I haven't had a liquor. Resent.
Speaker 4: Now, phil are you getting the cut of all this groundhog mania?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, the Disney people are write me checkt daily. I still live in Philadelphia. Let me tell you something. One thing that's for sure. You walk out of the hole in Philadelphia. Guess what.
Speaker 4: The weather's always bad, and they clean your windshield.
Speaker 8: They do special things. I don't got no Disney World down there, you know, like Mickey Groundhog. You know there's none of that. No, I'm just a weather predictor.
Speaker 10: What do you get tired of all this attention for you?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, oh yeah. As soon as February second comes along, I'm looking for a hamster around here and wants to take my place, because.
Speaker 4: Nobody wants to do that, phil I mean so, I mean, so you don't know anything about the weather.
Speaker 8: I could care less about the weather, you know, I mean, who cares you know, it's either gonna be cold or it's gonna be hot, it's gonna be dark, it's gonna be who cans Now?
Speaker 4: How mean, how come you have that opinion.
Speaker 8: Because I don't know nothing about weather?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 8: Why is that? Because I'm a groundhog?
Speaker 4: Phil?
Speaker 11: But you're you're you're into the media and everything. Do you know, two or three days out of the year or something like that, what do you do the rest of the time.
Speaker 8: Do you have a job or Yeah, I'm a groundhog. I lay in a hole, we eat carrots, and I go back to sleep in a hole.
Speaker 10: I mean, is that your basic routine for the day.
Speaker 4: If it was, I took it in college.
Speaker 8: I just you know, ground entrance one oh one, and that's what I do. But all of a sudden, now I missed a weather predictor. I got no Doppler, no cother weather radar. Here, I look up, I go clouds. I'm good. I'm going back in Phil.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you this, did you see the movie Groundhog Day? By chance?
Speaker 8: I'm a groundhogs not much power and then don't make little round vas y'alls like a drag down the hall.
Speaker 4: Did you get to meet any of the stars.
Speaker 8: Came in the other day.
Speaker 10: Who's that Dina Trump.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's a first class lady. She smells better than the entire world. I'm telling you. Wait a minute, spicking of smells. Oh that's me my first web again.
Speaker 4: Sorry, Well, look, Phil, look, have a have a great day.
Speaker 5: I take it that if you could tell the world one thing, what would you what would you What would you say?
Speaker 8: I would like to say, you know, in the whole world of weather, phenomenon and things going on, from the farmer's armorac to things we can't explain, one thing stands clear to this day. I'm a groundpa Later.
Speaker 11: Thanks Thanks Phil.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've seen the story of this job of this giant chicken everybody's talking about today, And I mean, and hey, this chicken is a big one big. When I first looked up, I thought it was fog horn lego. I mean, it looks like this thing is gigantic. What saying, Look at it coming out the chicken. Look at it coming out of the chicken. Gracious, it's as big as adler.
Speaker 4: Now if you see it compared to is it just a fluffy chicken?
Speaker 8: Say?
Speaker 10: Look, how look how.
Speaker 4: I'm saying it raised what nice has got? Like, see how little the chicken next to it is? It's under the steps.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, that's that I mean? Are they look at I mean that things. But is a lot of that fluff under there though?
Speaker 3: Now that's a big fat chicken pretty tall too, that is Yeah, it's almost like it walks out of there like you see a fat person in a mink coat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but look rick, he fit through that hole, so he's got to have a lot of he's big, but I got a lot of flood.
Speaker 4: Look at those and uh yeah, he's bigger than that. I think, Now, what do you have? Eight tall?
Speaker 17: The chickens are about thirteen to fourteen pounds, but they will get about eighteen to nineteen pounds. And I guess this is one of the larger ones.
Speaker 5: What is it called brahmayn't have trouble putting him in a fifty.
Speaker 17: Gear, they say, if you'll read through the video, they say that a second one walks out towards the end of the video. And then I pulled up Brahma chicken a minute ago. That's fun Google.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and it has different ones and they're I mean enormous, but I think because if you have a bull, don't they have to hump on there? Yeah? Yeah, that's a camel one one hump or two.
Speaker 3: But I think Tom's point, and this is the point I'm trying to make, is yes, the Brahma chickens are big in general, but this is a big brahma chicken.
Speaker 4: Correct, big, bigger than normal? Yes, okay, king of all poultries with it? Why are we are we eating these? Because? I mean, to me, this is the way to go. They won't be good for that. Yeah, they're tough, probably black fish? Are they taste? That's true? Thank you, Grace.
Speaker 12: I do that.
Speaker 4: I mean we're just assuming that, do we chicken? Can you get out of this thing?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: You get because they don't have chicken on them? Probably zero. Greg, Well you're a bowl of joy today. Well they did redo that.
Speaker 3: It says that this breed greatest line ever was when you could throw in front of a chicken.
Speaker 4: He said, I see nothing of the fer.
Speaker 1: It says that this breed that we're seeing was developed in America from very large fowls imported from China, uh via the port of Shanghai and uh and so that's why they're there.
Speaker 4: These are a little bit bigger.
Speaker 3: Well, when he walks out, you remember like when you know George Clinton in Parliament would have come out of big mink coke. Yeah, he's got a mint coat on. But you can tell you the big man in that coat. Yeah, you know that that this is kind of the.
Speaker 4: Way it looks.
Speaker 17: What was that chicken that the cartoon? I say, I say, I say, I say, son, I needed I need some voice. I need that that voice.
Speaker 5: I'm coming out the chicken coop when the chickens coming out, and that's what I'd love to have that together.
Speaker 4: What is it him? I say, I say, whatever it is? You know you know that cartoon? I say, I say, I say, I like to have that boy over the chicken.
Speaker 1: When you see coming out, okay, walking out, there's a big brama. So he's like stretching his legs coming out of the day, scared of the chicken. There's gonna be a dayf he keeps eating. Get out that that chicken. Yeah, where he is?
Speaker 3: I say, good morning, I'm out here in the chicken coop, I say, but her, I'm stretching my legs just to tear, sweet sweet magno you.
Speaker 1: Bobby you be the one that's around the corner. Be the dipping down of chicken ready to go. Well, don't hide under the two boy, come out where they can see it. Now he'll want to take our pictures.
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 4: The young man will be here with the chicken feet. We're slipping into the kernel a little bit.
Speaker 18: I made a funny. Boy, you're not laughing, rick be singing a song. Follow me, do this and I'll take your picture. The food's nearly over here the yonder way. It doesn't appear to be here. I'm starving. We don't get some chicken feed soon, boy, you're gonna have issues. There he comes, he's coming out now, So am I that voice that chicken out?
Speaker 4: I'm making you that.
Speaker 10: Where's that food?
Speaker 4: Desh uh? I heard you speak of it? Pardon me, but where's the feed? We have a need for feed.
Speaker 5: I'm about to partake a peck in that tall fence if we don't get some feed in here.
Speaker 4: This is the life of the king of all chickens, all right, talk to that so on it and get that whole in the chicken coop in lodge like where's that dog belvedere?
Speaker 2: Ricking, ricking, Bubba.
Speaker 4: So what so what else did with it? What else were we gonna cover? We had some other things we had Bob Denver went on. Then Rick Gilligan, yep, Uh, now what what happened?
Speaker 5: Uh? I think he died of complications of his uh cancer he was suffering from.
Speaker 4: Why am I Why?
Speaker 3: I thinking he's been dead? It just feels like he's been dead to me, Please please tell me this is not what.
Speaker 4: Was the other guy?
Speaker 3: We thought that, we thought, we mourned and found out he'd been dead for a while. Pete, tell me this is in Pete Van, we're in Gilligan.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: It just seems that we've talked about this. It iss like he is. I think it is. I think it is too Now I look at what what does it say?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: The story I see says two thousand and five. He's really dead.
Speaker 8: He just dead, he is.
Speaker 4: Where did you get this? Well, it's a shame he pass and Uh he's been talking about this all morning. Where did you get that? I might have to find out where I got it from. It's just becoming a routine on the ship. You met that that in the Onion. It's wearing us out.
Speaker 7: Chose to.
Speaker 4: Rick years to hear that about Bob.
Speaker 5: This a little lake getting tell me it's bothering me for ten years. This is a new thing though when next seat he ain't Petevan wearing was one year?
Speaker 4: Right, you got this is a bunch of bigger. I mean, now we're getting into like it.
Speaker 5: Had to come from either the mail online or Drudge, because that.
Speaker 4: Was the only tail I was looking at this morning.
Speaker 3: So I don't know, we know it's not Drudge. September second, thousand five. We got we've got to really start scrutinizing every day. Look, and I admit I've admitted I can't look Bubba and our two opposite ends of the spectrum. I kill people before they're dead. Bubba mourns them after they've been long down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, Rick, this may be a record here a decade, decade. There's people kin to him. Forgot he was this. I book marked the story I was looking at, and there there's the day well I need.
Speaker 3: I knew Bubba may not be on his I knew it may not be in his game to day when he rushed him office said you hear about JFK and.
Speaker 4: Hear about Johnny Cash.
Speaker 5: All Right, you know what, I'm just going to start running those deaths by me. I'm gonna you know what I'm gonna do. I'm just gonna I'm just look, I'm going to bar any death story.
Speaker 3: You can't trust Internet, you can't, you can't trust you can't trust any of it.
Speaker 4: I've made myself. They got the date right there on them, they got it. I've been burned. I made myself start looking. But you're well, the date may be in the fine print though, or it may not be on there.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is, of course we wouldn't do it because you because we can't remember, sadly, But really, what we could do if our mine goes you know that doesn't seem right.
Speaker 4: We could simply say you're typing their name. If I'm not.
Speaker 5: Sure, let's say I don't. I don't remember it like y'all do. I don't keep up with right who.
Speaker 3: If you asked me this morning, Greg, is Bob Bob Denver dead, I'd probably said I don't know.
Speaker 4: He may not be.
Speaker 5: I don't I didn't know he was dead. Well, we've talked about it all dry before we ever brought it on. There were some about having Marianne on them. Who who's there talking about a smoking pot? Who told you he was dead? Because we heard it from you? Well, I got it from the story that I bookmarked when I was doing show prep today.
Speaker 4: Say right there, look right above it, right right above actor Bob Denver dies. Yeah, it's in a little tiny gray print. Right. What does it say? That's a date? What does it say? Two thousand and five? Two thousand?
Speaker 19: Find I was still working in Alabama power. Yeah, but hey, hey Greg, I had no kids.
Speaker 4: Two thousand. Where were we two thousands?
Speaker 5: That may have been two stations ago. Yeah, but but obviously I didn't come in I didn't come in search on celebrity Day.
Speaker 12: No.
Speaker 4: I wondered where it came from.
Speaker 5: I didn't do a search on Bob Denver, so I wouldn't have book marked it if I hadn't read it so in the show prep stuff, So I didn't it got but speedy, I did your show prep stuff, not the one you outline just in reading running.
Speaker 3: Because I know sometimes people email me stories and I'll get all fired up and then I look to go away.
Speaker 4: Man, this is old.
Speaker 8: Ye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have to go with the emails that an email, send your story. It's always wrong.
Speaker 4: I think it came from I see closure on this.
Speaker 1: I see where it came from. It came from Jason Benefield, one of our listeners. He said, I know this is going to crush Bubba. I think he was pulling.
Speaker 17: He is smarter than just sending it to us. He gives us good He was doing a man we're in joke. He was, he was, And I guess that's that is a good one. Well, and again, you know that was I guess I should look a little closer. Well, no, Bubba, here's no listen. Look but I was flying.
Speaker 5: I was flying through the email this morning, trying to get me and you were talking and about halfway time out, time out, time out. I understand that we all need to look at the I got that. But you know what's even more troubling. Can we not remember when people die? I mean, can't we just remember now Bob Denver's been dead? I mean, why can't we just remember that? No matter who tells us he stayed today, we'd be like, no, I don't think that's right.
Speaker 17: Do you realize that if you wouldn't have said Gilligan, I didn't know who Bob Denver was until we said he was getting who thought he was the one that died in the planet I did?
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 4: Jason Jason.
Speaker 5: And I will be doing no more celebrity desk ever. They just said they don't have to roll the cast get in here with flowers.
Speaker 1: Hey, the emails pouring in or priceless guys that lets you know Elvis Presley passed.
Speaker 8: A rock and rolling on it.
Speaker 4: Well, that's on Bob then for not being a bigger celebrity. Let's know when he does.
Speaker 3: Rick, Well, I mean if he was, if he we know when Elvis died, ain't nobody gonna get us on that one. See that if he would have been a bigger celebrity. Straight to trash. They brother said he will never do celebrity. Aye, never, If you leave us have a big day story at all.
Speaker 2: Freaking Bubba, Rick and Bubba.
Speaker 3: You know, our culture has has changed so much. But I don't know if y'all have been picking up on it and it's become you know, how something for the long.
Speaker 4: If something starts happening enough, it just becomes normal, right, that becomes the new normal.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, I guess all of us here. I'm looking around, Gregor, your kids are already grown. Most half mine are grown and the others are almost grown. So there's very's there's various degrees. Helmsey is living in it current day, but my situation is set up to where I actually have two that are twenty six and twenty five. So I've seen things change when it comes to youth sports and all that, even from their era to now. And one of the things I've noticed is the unbridled bragging on your kid. I mean unbridled. Oh yeah, I mean, I mean it's it used to be that you would really think that you were out of line to even say my kid made a good play.
Speaker 4: It sounds awful.
Speaker 3: Now, I mean, you can meet a stranger. I mean a stranger I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: You just met him.
Speaker 3: You know, they do travel and all this. Hey, where you're from, Texas? He asked my kid out there. He's he runs about a four two four. Uh, he's he's scoring. He's scoring thirty five goals this year. They one day won championship. Then his travel team won a championship, and he's got about eight offers already, and he's he's only eleven, you know, and you're just like, good, gosh.
Speaker 4: I just met you. I had to.
Speaker 2: Know that guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no same voice. But y'all, that's normal now.
Speaker 3: I mean, to meet someone who doesn't brag on their kid versus someone who it's not even I mean, it's it's unbelievable. This is because I don't know if y'all know that, y'all, that's kind of that's kind of bad form and people people do it all the time now, and it might be academics. She asks my daughter over, you know, she's calm, looty and got that award like that. She's got eight I got about this. She's got eleven academic scholarship overs. She's gonna be ahead of her class. And she's running in two years in a row. And then she got a five point nine great point average and and Harvard wants her and so does all of them.
Speaker 4: And this is nunblieve what you gotta side where she's gonna go. She got some offers.
Speaker 3: And he's like, hey man, I'm just pumping gas. Yeah I just acknowledged you. I mean, I'm just pumping gas. That's my kid on taball right there. It's the tag up t ball coach you never seen him my hit like that t ball never never am her. He hit a home run four hundred foot fence off of tee. You know, you're like, hey, man, uh, we're church. I mean, where did this come from? I know, I know, I mean I was, I was. I was watching it and it hit me. It's become so much of the norm. It's a hanging going where he wants to. I'm sorry, right, yeah, you're just sitting behind me. Hey type me on, sure, Hey say my son, I think go anywhere he wants to. He's start, he's awesome, he's coaches the best one's ever had.
Speaker 4: What's your name? You know, I mean, it's like, how is he he? The third grader? I'm sorry? What a savings are you looking at?
Speaker 10: He went to that camp?
Speaker 4: What you're talking about? The one that's peen in his pants? You know what I mean? Savings, that's the bigges. That's the biggest toddler he's ever seen. I mean, am I am? I You're living.
Speaker 3: You have to understand, like when that didn't happen when we were I mean, it used to almost be the other way that parents would almost go too far not to they were so negative.
Speaker 4: You know now it's completely gone the other way.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm talking about just blin I mean it just it's like a like a Riggan talks about to be monster.
Speaker 4: People bragg on their kids.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable how that's become so normal in the culture.
Speaker 4: Now that's my daughter.
Speaker 3: She's beautiful, she's won eight eight beauty pageants, Miss so and so and so and so ain she sing like a bird that, hey, are we getting on American Idol?
Speaker 4: She probably win it? Wow, you know she's she seems to be a nice lady. I agree with you. I'm not sure about all that. Maybe you know, I I love your bragging parent voice. Yeah, and I've met that. I'm looking at yose faces that it's not just this is everywhere, right, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, now it's all about me. Hey, I got I got him over it. So and so he's already throwing in the nineties. He's eleven, isn't he ninety mile power fastball? Yankees already said something doing we got to side if he's gonna finish high school and how to go to the Yankees.
Speaker 4: Really, that seems you know that, that really seems that seems like a lot.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, it's a big deal. He's he's really something. And and here's the thing that I've learned, and maybe y'all can help me. But I've noticed they don't really need a response. It's like they're a walking billboard. Bye bye bye by hair comes my cat, hair comes, my cat. Look at him, Look at him. I don't even think they even want a response because I don't know how to respond.
Speaker 4: They're not looking for.
Speaker 3: They're broadcasting he really, yeah, he really is something. I mean, I was meeting people this past weekend, the thing I went to. They're from all over the country and they don't even I mean, I've we literally go from hey, how are you where you're from? Let me tell you about my kid. You see him out there and right there the score, I tell you, man, I'm gonna tell you what.
Speaker 4: Man, he's he got eighty goals. Okay, Peley himself saw in place, Caline, It's all I got down. Really, maybe not. I don't see them here. You know, hey, you was ever seen my kids? Basketball? Can't do it all.
Speaker 3: I ain't do it off you both. And I mean, hey, hey, fifty points gang. I mean, I ain't no telling where he's gonna go. Is it where everyon wants to Indiana Luckie Duke, Like, let's see if he makes the junior high team again next year.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean? Before we get told.
Speaker 3: But even though and I'm not saying some of them are good, but it used to be even if you had a child who had some gifts, you didn't talk about them all the time to everybody, to people you don't even know.
Speaker 4: If they really had gifts. You didn't have to. Yeah, yeah, but but body else talked about.
Speaker 3: But it doesn't matter. There's the delusional, there's the person who's not delusion. Their kid really is good.
Speaker 4: But it used to just be bad.
Speaker 3: Form to just constantly be bragging on your kid about everything to everybody.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's become such a normal part of the culture now you even find yourself not even shocked by it anymore.
Speaker 1: Rick, you're talking face to face. Now, don't check Facebook. Oh that's another thing. Oh oh buddy, don't check that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I've noticed on social media there's the version of you remember what we talk about in church. Church version of gossip is this, let me tell you some things we need to be praying about. You use that as a way to gossip.
Speaker 4: Ye right, yeah, Hey, I just want to share with you and Christian, you need to be prayed, Hey, you.
Speaker 3: Need to be prayed for. You need to be praying for laer Lean and Billy and I think you know why, you know what? Now, could I just pray for them? Let me tell you what's happening? And we need to pray about this. You ain't believe what Billy's doing. And uh and so the version now, the so now now the Facebook version of that is was so proud to be part of filling the blank this weekend, So proud that my kid got this accolade this weekend. There's pictures of it, here's all the accolades, here's everything, and it's just we're humbled by.
Speaker 4: What I mean. Hey, let me tell you, give me humbled by it again.
Speaker 3: He let me tell you I was humbled by my kid's eighty points and uh that and that I just told you and I've never met you before my life, and uh, I'm humbled by how good he is. I'm humbled by how beautiful a daughter is. I'm humbled by how smart my kids are. I'm humbled by all these things, these offers they got that. Your kid probably an' don't have a shot at I'm just humbled back.
Speaker 4: My last line took me a minute, but I got it.
Speaker 12: Y'all.
Speaker 4: This used to be considered bad conduct. Now it's just normal. If you looked around the country up. So we're confused about the bathroom, we're gonna be confused about others.
Speaker 3: I think what hit me is I'd seen it so much of people that you are. You know, it's like, okay, But when you I started realizing when you go away that total strangers will come up to it, You're like, okay, wow, this is that's even.
Speaker 4: Weirder than people you know.
Speaker 8: Do it?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean, We'll be back more than Rick and Bubbash your next.
Speaker 2: Getting Bubba Rick and Bubba.
Speaker 4: Bubba.
Speaker 3: It was over where the honeymoon was supposed to begin. After this wonderful holy matrimony, police were called when the bride who had just got married to your new husband pulled a nine millimeter from out under her wedding dress and began to point it and fire at her husband during this thermony. No, no, no, no, this is this is the honeymoon location. As a matter of fact, the police said when they arrive to handle the situation, responding officers told the husband, the honeymoon is over. Now your new wife is going to jail. Yep, she was still in her wedding drins. Oh, don't miss that the nine millimeter I guess was on her thigh. He didn't see that when he pulled that guarterveiled off when they flip it to the eligible bachelor. I don't know when she was was was carrying, But what happened. They were drinking and they got into an argument. Now this is their honeymoon. They just got married, still got wedding dress. Says that they were at the Clarion Inn in Murphysboro, Tennessee. She pulled out the gun, pointed at her new husband and fired it, but it was not loaded. She then loaded it and shot it in the air, sending people to the hotel running for cover.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: They had been drinking and arguing outside the motel. Keep in mind, this is the honeymoon. But before all of you are think that the wedding may be over, I mean or that they they actually said now that she has already take and shown the world on Facebook that she has tattooed. Even though she's in jail right now and it has been released on fifteen thousand dollars bond. She went to tattoo so we all would know everything's gonna be all right. Property of Jay Rod, which is the new nickname she's given her husband now, who she tried to kill with a nine millimeter on their honeymoon after getting in a drunken rag.
Speaker 5: Now, don't forget You's hear these a lot of times, and you know it's somebody abusing somebody or somebody doing this.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 5: They say when the police got there, the couple were both uncooperative with the officers and denied that anything was wrong at all.
Speaker 3: Then those pesky witnesses showed up. Yeah, and dang, you did the couple's version of the event. And as Bubba said, probably the line in this that we find most unsurprising. The couple were both uncooperative with law enforcement. Bubba, we have a package, and.
Speaker 4: We do from news Channel five out of Nashville. I just love reporter.
Speaker 12: Yeah, just imagine the excitement of it all. You're just married, you and your new husband are ready to celebrate honeymoon night, and your books into the Rutherford County jail. That was the fate of twenty five year old newlywed Kate Elizabeth Pritchard Spine.
Speaker 20: Officers let the husband know that the honeymoon would be over and that his new wife was going to jail.
Speaker 12: Sergeant Kyle Evans with the Murphysboro Police Department says officers made the arrest after responding to a very unusual call at the Clarion Inn. They arrived to find Pritchard and her new husband arguing. This just a few hours after they were married.
Speaker 20: Both were very uncooperative with authorities. It was a witness that actually pointed us in the right direction.
Speaker 12: That witness told police the couple had been drinking and arguing outside the motel. Things escalated, and what Pritchard allegedly did next shocked everyone.
Speaker 20: She pulled out of her wedding dress a nine milimeter pistol, pointed it at her new husband's head, and pulled the trigger.
Speaker 12: The gun did not discharge, there was no bullet, but the witness told police Prichard then loaded around in the chamber and fired a shot in the air, causing everyone to run from the scene. Police arrived first questioning the newly weeds, who said nothing was wrong, but after talking to witnesses. Police did recover a shell casing and found what they believed to be Prichard's weapon.
Speaker 20: After the incident occurs, she went to the bathroom and disposed of the weapon, hiding it in the bathroom.
Speaker 12: Richard is charged with aggravated domestic assault. We do know tonight to that. The bride did post a fifteen thousand dollars bond. She's no longer in the jail. We were unable to reach her or her new husband. It's unclear whether or not their marriage will survive this ordeal.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's the update we have. She has to put on Facebook her tattoo property of jay Rod. Yeah, and I'm sure from this point on everything will be smooth. So yeah, hey mom, Hey mom, tell me about your wedding, you and daddy And it was quite a story.
Speaker 4: Kids gather around.
Speaker 3: Remember, yes, she had no intentions of killing your father, only wanted him to message pants when I produced my nine millimeters from my beautiful wedding dress and fired it towards your your father.
Speaker 4: Now, picture of the bride getting ready for the wedding. I got my veil, got my shoes, get him a pistol.
Speaker 5: Something new jumping old something, borrowed something from Smith's and webbing.
Speaker 4: Nothing screams. By the way, an bliss quite like the story in your wedding dress. The story and the.
Speaker 3: News story and the written story both confirmed she did produce the weapon from her wedding dress. Yes, yeah, now keep it my guys. We've been married, sat in her girdle a few hours, been married a few hours. Yeah, she told a pistol through the wedding. Don't lose sight of that.
Speaker 4: Clarion.
Speaker 3: Every young lady dreams, dreams of that magical moment with her husband at the Clarion d right outside of Murphysboro.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Remember the honeymoon destination.
Speaker 3: Provided provided with no thank you needed by the Dreams family.
Speaker 4: That's thirty eight buff not gonna say you got it.
Speaker 2: Ricking bubba, ricking Bubbahna.
Speaker 1: Ask a question, yes, and I apologize if y'all had something here, But yes, it's just as quick.
Speaker 4: Rick. When you text, what what fingers do you use? Are you a two thumber? Are you a thumb index?
Speaker 1: Guy?
Speaker 4: When you text? What what do you normally do?
Speaker 1: I have to do it, like Terry, I've noticed as a thumb and index finger thumb. Your thumb are double thumb? Your double thumb, well most are. I usually if i'm mad, I use.
Speaker 4: The middle one. I'm I'm single thumb, your single thumb?
Speaker 1: Okay, were you and bubble like he is a single thumb, he's a sol thumb, got all that. And when he's and he's got a plus, he's got an iPhone plus and and so and so when he's trying to reach around Rick, it is fun.
Speaker 4: He's just I mean, he's just one of them. You can get.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like to you don't like to know, because then they got to communicate with each other a lot to control one thumb at a time.
Speaker 4: Cry because this one could act it out.
Speaker 17: But than the way that brought to you by he's acting how I would text or he would text, and then he's going to bob us texts.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I lost it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, so you were doing impressions of various stomach I mean, look how comfortable this looks?
Speaker 4: Yeah, look it's like it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Well, what I'm saying is I'm going back to this the back button enough because he's messing up so much of that one thumb well, i'll tell you, and this may be part of First of all, First of all, my thumbs are very you know, there's I got fat thumbs.
Speaker 4: I got too much going on here, it's too much room right.
Speaker 3: The other the other is I have arthritis through here on both thems okay, ain't making me feel so No, I'm just saying, you know, it's hard to get it all going the way it needs you to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know?
Speaker 12: And uh.
Speaker 4: Is the one thummer thumb pack? Yes, I just got that. It's aggressive pack, that's what it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not a smooth You ever seen a smooth runner and one that looks like he's trying to stamp out of talk.
Speaker 8: About that bad.
Speaker 1: That's the way he's like he's trying to kill a bug on his phone.
Speaker 4: So he's, oh, yeah, great, here we didn't break it. And I love too. I like the face that goes you talk it out too.
Speaker 5: You're like, yeah, I'll be honest, I'm just glad to be here after the night I had last night.
Speaker 4: Well what did you have? Are you the boat with are you the same boat with Adler?
Speaker 5: Well not exactly, not exactly, but well about I think it was about midnight, last.
Speaker 4: Night, midnight, midnight, you out pardoning? I heard Betty get up and out together. What's going on? Betty? Betty got out of the bay, I assume to go to the bathroom. I'm typing this way.
Speaker 5: You talk, and you know, you can tell when somebody gets up out of the bed, but you don't necessarily wake up. Well, Betty comes around the bed and i'm you know, I'm still asleep with my eyes closed.
Speaker 4: And I hear oh no, and I think what any whirl? And Betty has run into the wall. What she hit the wall? I mean hard? No, it gets better. So I opened my eyes over my seapout mask to see what's going on. And Betty is.
Speaker 5: Hung in the corner and can't get out, and you know how like a little toy dog or something will get in the corner and she's she's knocking pictures around.
Speaker 4: And all this and and I said Betty, Betty, and she wouldn't answer. She's asleep. Oh yeah, no, I pull it up.
Speaker 10: I pulled it up.
Speaker 4: At this point, I had to pull.
Speaker 5: The catcher's mask up. And I said Betty, and she wouldn't answer me. But I could tell she was trying to find a bathroom door.
Speaker 4: But she was hung in the.
Speaker 5: Corner and I said, go left, go left, and she go and she kept banging the wall banging. I said, go left, go, and she finally got to the opening.
Speaker 4: And went through. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: And it was such an event. It woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep. I fell, of course, I fall asleep ten minutes before the alarm goes off.
Speaker 4: Oh that's rtually, I go, yeah, but I thought, Betty, yeahft, go left, go left, go left, many and I wanted to.
Speaker 5: I was texting her to see if she was okay, because she may have broke her nose last night or so.
Speaker 4: She went in rick, she hit the She hit the wall like you were going, you know, trying to hit the old number two hole there on a on a running plan. Wow, wow, okay, yeah, football, you know what I mean. You know what I mean a lot. I don't know that the play was twenty four right corect twenty four days right. Well, well all right, so careful hung.
Speaker 5: In that corner and could not get out of it, and I thought, I mean, I watched for a minute, ago is she there trying to straighten pictures in the dark, right, You know you kind of wonder that's all.
Speaker 4: It was fun.
Speaker 3: That's that when you know you'd get up, you can't quite wake up good enough to go And yeah, I hate that.
Speaker 4: But then I was wide awake after that. You know, I can't go back to sleep. That's what you think? Why is my wife running in the wall? That's what you were texting? Yeah, has it? Have you ever?
Speaker 3: Have you ever woke up, like in the middle of relieving yourself over the tole and you don't even know how you got there?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yeah, you know what I mean? Or the trash can when I did it? Hit that a few times.
Speaker 3: One time I gave up and just walked outside. I got It's it's like I could find outside better than I couldn't.
Speaker 4: Bathroom. Why's that bathroom so loosey? It's like it's moving around. You just give up? Where's the door? I know how to get out of here?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 20: Uh?
Speaker 1: Sunday incident with my my roommate when I was in college, Pete in the laundry basket.
Speaker 4: That's we're talking about. That said, that's back, that's back the nun berg. Yeah, yeah, staying out a little lake. Trust me, I went to bed early.
Speaker 5: All I can figure is the ending of the backs for shook Betty ups the bad last night she was sleep walking.
Speaker 4: So what happened? I don't even know what happened. Well, I fell asleep too, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Cently he picked one and then theyre oh hey, and then between then and this when it's back live, he changed his mind and went with the other one.
Speaker 4: But they've done that before. I think they have. They had one one time before he did. But I didn't expect Greg to give such an updates. Of course, just read Greg, you've watched that. Oh no, we couldn't stay up later. I would have watched it. Channel and Lisa love it.
Speaker 3: I established you watched, but I watched it. I mean I read about it to pick. I need something big. No way you could make it. No, I was a sleep by eight.
Speaker 4: You go down hard. I was out. He got his teeth. I stay tonight watch this. Yeah, I felt like I hit the wall. At eight o'clock, eight thirty four minutes. We all went to bed early, except well, I mean I just normal time. I mean it was nothing abnormal. You know, I declare that eight thirteen I was out, see y'all.
Speaker 5: I get that funny feeling a little bit before eight o'clock, like I've been shot with a dark in the neck and I know it's coming and I better be headed that way.
Speaker 4: It's just like Wilfare on that show.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you ever have your wife? Yeah, if you're trying to watch a movie.
Speaker 5: If you ever try to watch a movie with your wife and both of you are wore out and you start trying to piece the movie together by the mouse that each of you saw?
Speaker 4: How much of it did you see? Did you see when that person killed that person? What about the one fell off? The billy shy? Why you ask me who this is? I just woke up. Okay, I don't know because I slept right when we found out who he was.
Speaker 8: You know that?
Speaker 4: Do you watch part but to try to piece it all together?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 4: Why did those so and so do what he did? I don't know where Superman come from.
Speaker 3: We watched Justice League the other night and I hadn't seen that, and then it was I guess, no people seen it.
Speaker 4: You know, I'll give something away.
Speaker 12: We go.
Speaker 3: But what I'm saying is when it starts out, there's no Superman, and I'm like, you can't have Justice League that Superman and I fall asleep and I wake up and he's back, and I'm like, how do we get Superman back?
Speaker 4: She goes, oh, you miss that? That was that was really a big deal. And I'm like, what's he? I thought we didn't have him. Oh no, we got him now, so why is he? Shirts?
Speaker 1: Hey, it's speedy And this is Rick and Bubba's Greatest tits flashing back through thirty one years of Radio Gold. Every Saturday morning, wherever you get your podcast, it's Ricking Bubba's Greatest tis Ricking
Speaker 2: Bubba, Ricking Bubba