Speaker 1: It is Wednesday, September sixth, and it is kickoff week. The Ravens are getting ready to play the Houston Texans on Sunday at M and T. Banks Stadium. We can't wait to see the Ravens flock back in action for this week one game. As the Ravens prepare for this game, we had a chance to hear from head coach John Harbaugh, quarterback Lamar Jackson, and wide receiver Odell Beckham Junior. Let's kick things off with Coach Harbaugh.
Speaker 2: Appreciate everybody being here. Good practice. Guys came out and took care of business. So we're one step closer, trying to take it one day at a time, focus on our preparation, get ready to play very good football team. What questions you have, John saw that.
Speaker 3: The offensive lineman had an expended inside at the beginner.
Speaker 4: Any other adjustments just because of the extreme heat today we did.
Speaker 2: We had a couple of things, you know, with water breaks and things like that, and everybody did a great job, felt good about where they worked.
Speaker 5: And we got the day in, got a lot of.
Speaker 3: Cycle and a lot of energy maybe and anxiety.
Speaker 6: How was he ning to coach channel.
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: It's funny you mentioned that, because that's exactly what we talked about today in the team meeting, is that's the excitement of the first game, is there, just like the fans are excited, players and coaches are excited, you know, and sometimes you gotta you gotta take a deep breath, you know, and just kind of kind of sell you settle yourself a little bit and take care of what's right in front of you. And today but it was right in front of us was meetings, uh, taking care of themselves physically and then having a good practice. Now it'll be another set of meetings and then taking care of their bodies again. So one step at a time, one revolution at a time, and then get ready to play for Sunday.
Speaker 3: Have more bucks out there?
Speaker 5: You look good? Look fine?
Speaker 3: Okay, right quarter on those guys.
Speaker 5: Right. It's a good question.
Speaker 2: It's not really something you do way too much because we've got to focus on what we do, uh, and and their scheme on what they do.
Speaker 5: You know, we know that CJ. Stroud is extremely talented.
Speaker 2: We know that I watched them play a lot obviously, and h have the utmost respect for him his ability for for their offense, for the system they run, for the players they have. Uh, they've got you know, great skilled players. They got a great run game, you know, downhill run game. They had that last year too in terms of the you know, run, the zone scheme, fall back on the field, all those things.
Speaker 5: That we have to be ready for.
Speaker 2: But uh, we're just gonna have to do what we do, try to do our best that we can and let the chips fall.
Speaker 5: John.
Speaker 3: Obviously we've won play. There's a lot of new players on these teams. The fans are excited to see.
Speaker 7: And I know you're ready to see all these guys play, But is there anybody that you're kind of anxious to see on Sunday?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm I'm anxious to see everybody. I mean, really honestly, I'm anxious to see the team. That's That's the anybody I'm anxious to see as the team and all the parts of the team you know that are gonna be out there playing trying to do their best. Everybody wants to play very well, very much, and we're gonna try to do our best.
Speaker 5: John. Uh, this is gonna be adults first game in about a year and a half.
Speaker 6: They any bogs of or any talk about any snap count for him for as.
Speaker 2: No, we haven't had that conversation. I think it's gonna be part and parcel of the game plan and the personnel groups that go on the field.
Speaker 5: But he's ready to go.
Speaker 6: Hey, John Odell's gonna be speaking a little bit here today. He shared in an interview that he texted you to tell you that you run a world class organization. I know you're not fishing form.
Speaker 3: What does that?
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, Mark?
Speaker 6: What does that mean to get that sort of a nod from a player?
Speaker 2: You know, I'd be a lie to say it doesn't mean something, right, I mean it means something because there's a guy that you know, he's been around, he knows what he's talking about, you know, and have so much respect for him. I think that's you respect when it comes from somebody that works so hard every day at his craft. But yeah, it was meaningful, It was it was appreciated. But uh, yeah, we're not fishing for compliments.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 8: I know he hasn't been here the whole time, but do you have a sense of sort of what he's at last year and half and realized to get back to this.
Speaker 5: Point I do. I just talk to him coming off the field.
Speaker 2: You guys saw that, you know that was that was really kind of he'll probably tell you, but that's kind of what he's talking about. That's what he's thinking about. He's very aware of the fact that he hasn't played in a long time and how important it is now excited he is, how much he's put into getting himself back to this point. I mean, when you when you commit so much, you make so many sacrifices, you work so hard, you know that those are investments that are made with your time and your energy and your effort and your emotions and everything else.
Speaker 5: And I know he's looking for that to pay off.
Speaker 2: You know, he's hoping that that's gonna pay off, and he's gonna be out there playing just as hard and as well as he can because of it.
Speaker 6: John, I think the.
Speaker 9: Attribute we're supposed often associated with coach markets billion and is still confidence in his quarterbacks that he works.
Speaker 10: But we know Lamar, he's a pretty unprofitable guy.
Speaker 3: Alds confidence.
Speaker 9: So you know, how do you think that is gonna You know how Lamar the person he's.
Speaker 5: Going Yeah, I mean, Lamar's his own man. You know Lamar.
Speaker 2: Lamar is a confident guy. And he's confident because he's another guy that works so hard at it. I mean, Lamar has put everything into it. He's been out here, he's been studying day and night. Uh, he's been he's been working, he's been working on all his fundamentals and uh, and he's ready to go. And he's ready, like we said last week, he's ready to be on point with everything he does. So I think Todd and here they get along great. You know, they've got to be like that. They are like that, they talk a lot and then we'll see what happens and not. It's not just one game either. You know, we're gonna talking about a whole season in front of us.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't know, John.
Speaker 8: I think it's implied by the amount of investment you put it to the passing attack, including giving the margin contract. But do you see him, you know, just attempting more passes this season?
Speaker 10: Maybe?
Speaker 8: Do you see him maybe setting passes, are passing the attempt of single high season highs And how can that influence your offense?
Speaker 5: Team?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, probably the answer is gonna be We're gonna do whatever we feel like we need to do to win, because that's always the answer. You know, it was never it was never you know, not throwing the ball or not running whatever.
Speaker 5: It was never that.
Speaker 2: But I think just by virtue of the of the personality of the team, it's a pretty fair assumption that we're gonna throw the ball more, no question about that, and I'm excited about that. But again, game to game, series to series, whatever needs to be done, that's what our guys are up for.
Speaker 9: John, I understand you're not gonna abu close the game of push, But defensively, I don't know that there's a corner you had that was one other than Ardarius watching the day that was out their practice get the entire time. How much do you have to rely on kind of versatility and match ups sort of especially early in the season and some of the corners finally floating kind of going back and the form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I trust those players, you know, I trust those players who go out there, corner safeties, linebackers, the whole defense, the whole team really to go out there and play well. And we you know, we've got guys in our team for a reason. You know, it's because they're very good players, So you know, that's that's not really a road I need to travel down in terms of concern, because I know those guys are gonna go out there and play their hearts out, you know, and they're and they're excellent players, and and you know, the bar is high, and I'm i'm I'm I'm very certain that they're gonna play very well.
Speaker 3: Two more guys, John Safeflowers.
Speaker 8: Obviously, guys just created a ton of interest around themselves over the last in a couple of months.
Speaker 4: What's your sense best on what you've learned about him about how he's going to make that transition from what he's gonna be in the summer to kind of the real stage.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, it's just probably the pundits and the prognosticators to quote Jack Harball. You know, I'm not one either one of those, So I don't have a prediction in terms of, you know, how he's gonna fare. I think he's gonna fare really well, you know, because he's a really good player, and he works really hard, and you know, guys like that tend to do really well. You know, he's got talent, So I think he's gonna do great. But how he's going to transition and all that, you know, I don't know. I just think he's gonna come out and play great football for us and win games for us. And that's all we really ask to make it more than that, you know, it's kind of like, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: That was head coach John Harball. You're listening to the Ravens Press Pass podcast. We also had a chance to hear from quarterback Lamar Jackson, who talked about the team's mindset going into this home opener.
Speaker 8: Can you look at this week one obviously get any action preseason, what do you kind of anticipating this offense is gonna look like?
Speaker 3: What are you sort of eager to see.
Speaker 8: How things work in live action against another team?
Speaker 7: For one, I'm anticipating us going out there and planning to get someone actually, you know, first first offense. We haven't been going against no One but our guys. I'm just ready to get the ball rolling right now. Hype guys, Hype, go aheady.
Speaker 1: Where did you think of uh Say's performance in gat working township?
Speaker 7: Sh shure, He's explosive, quick, joystick, Like I said, shifty, the singing, oh oh oh, that was nice. That was nice performing Kodak he he was nice. I thought he was Kodak a little bit.
Speaker 9: Mar if you if you played them but receive uh like it's it's good for years whatever?
Speaker 7: Ah man, I I feel like I had guys who who was able to contribute to the team every year, you know, but these these guys obviously it's different. You know, everyone brings some different to the table. So it's different. And I'll say that it's different.
Speaker 10: More talk all off season is you know, how comfortable are you gonna be with Mokan's offense now that ready play regular season games?
Speaker 3: Just how comfortable do you feel?
Speaker 4: Uh? I?
Speaker 5: I feel very comfortable.
Speaker 7: I feel great actually just uh just the explosiveness to getting the ball out my hand faster, getting guys open.
Speaker 5: It's just can't wait to see it, you.
Speaker 7: Know, in the regular game now so we can actually talk about it more in depth.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 8: Do you do you think it's just given me a situation where you know there were do you play calls in the game where it feels like he trusts you to do things? I mean if you had a a DC bigous jay, I.
Speaker 9: Mean it is there is there a level of trust that.
Speaker 3: You can have with the coordinator that you feel like it's strong.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, Uh he he's been showing to during practice, you know, just trusting me, you know, being able to make players at the line, you know, going against the ones defense, stuff like that, and that's all I need, you know. I know it's gonna transition over to the game. So just gonna see what are you one.
Speaker 5: Of big games?
Speaker 3: But you had quite a few big games in Week one?
Speaker 7: What is it about these Week one games that you allow you to go out there and consistently play so well?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: Just missing the game, I'll say, you know, just not being out there on the field in the in the real game, you know, just the physicality out there that goes on making the fans happy. Uh, I don't know, it's I don't know. I love every game, do not just week one?
Speaker 5: So I don't know.
Speaker 9: You no, it is this off season.
Speaker 8: There's a lot of uncertainty for you, there's a lot of uncertainty.
Speaker 9: For other guys.
Speaker 3: And it's Robster, how like it's pleased? Are you?
Speaker 9: How everything came together in your situation with the guys you have, the guys you're throwing to. Is this kind of is this kind of your vision on how this was going to work out in the end?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 7: I really, I don't know. My vision is hoping to be be playing at February. So but just to have the great group of guys ever doing it, doing a great job of keeping guys here and and bringing their new guys and you know, just building you know, helping our offense bill defense bill.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: That just has off.
Speaker 7: Him, you know, and we just gonna see when to see when it's when the game come hide it all play out more.
Speaker 3: I know you mentioned one when you at throw out Godell about his speed.
Speaker 4: Hell, its kind of uh, I mean, is that the biggest thing that is really cut the the begin preussion that you've made.
Speaker 3: I mean, you've now had the whole training.
Speaker 10: Camp with that.
Speaker 7: Uh, not just his speed, you know what his route running is very smooth. You know, actually been on the same team and him team is him and not watching him do it on the you know, on opposing side line. Just to be on his team and him doing what o'dell'll do.
Speaker 5: Is it's crazy?
Speaker 1: You ever for him to get back out there again, did you have a sense for what it means for Adelle to get back out there and.
Speaker 3: Play a real game.
Speaker 7: Oh absolutely, you know, I know he's passionate about the game and he just can't, you know, wait to show people in the road like what he's still still able to do.
Speaker 8: Mar Is there someone you think that's under the radar that's prime for a a breakout, Say, someone that's.
Speaker 7: Crosser, So i'm'a actually try to keep him under the radar. But I feel like we got a great group of guys.
Speaker 11: Uh, when you were one season stroud to think this first start here is what do you remember going into that right? Then making your first start for your uh difficult for you out too right?
Speaker 3: You got to call so that.
Speaker 5: I think we played Cincinnati my first start.
Speaker 7: Yes, Uh, I remember going into the game, Uh, nervous, hot, butterflies until you know the actually my first snap, but like you said, we got the dub.
Speaker 5: But after the first.
Speaker 7: Snap, I think the nervousness went away and I was just ready to go hit the ground running.
Speaker 10: A little more story that's been bubbling up lately is the raisins coming at all black quarterback, black coaches.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, two black quarterbacks, two black coaches, and to seeing at the first in.
Speaker 4: The NFL like for you, what do you think, how.
Speaker 7: Significant do you think it is for people to see that, and what does it mean to you.
Speaker 3: To be a part of it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: Man, it's awesome for people to see, you know, just a new era in the league. You know, all across the board, you know every level, you know, collegiate level, NFL, and it's great for me to be a part of, you know, first time for everything, Lamar.
Speaker 8: I mean even s s before you got into the league kind of fought people trying to pigeonhole you and with your running talent and saying you're one kind of player. Do you think with the new offense, the receiving threats you have just hear new contract, do you think things are set up to show people the kind of quarterback that you have always seen yourself ass and and show your arm talent.
Speaker 9: Just as much as you're running talent.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: I believe so, But I also believe it's gonna always be doubt no matter what you know, no matter what you're showing showing people. You know, it's it's all about you know, proving yourself right, not everyone else. So just go out there and and do what I do, you know, we gonna see.
Speaker 3: Come on, what's up with the new.
Speaker 6: Coatry staff down there in the Texans?
Speaker 3: Is it different to prepare for it?
Speaker 6: Cause this, you know, you haven't seen the Texans with this new coachery step before any film with that.
Speaker 3: Is it a little bit more challenging going into this game?
Speaker 9: Cause there might be a.
Speaker 3: Little bit more uncertainty is about how that defense might look?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 7: It depends, like like you said, you know, def different, you know, coach, different players, but the system is you know, sort of similar to other teams you know who who we played in the past. And from watching film watching forty nine Ers, Uh, defense and coach coming from forty nine ers similar defenses.
Speaker 8: With Todd Mounkin, w what is stood out to you about him as Uh?
Speaker 5: I being outspoken?
Speaker 7: Uh, I said, I think I said that before, you know, just being outspoken and you know, being loud in the meeting rooms.
Speaker 5: I'm like, like, it's early. You know, he got his blood flowing. I feel like that stick out to me the most.
Speaker 1: Might be a while.
Speaker 3: Since you been on the.
Speaker 4: Comes Sunder, do you anticipate feeling any differently as you're getting ready for this game?
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm not sure if your guy has still getting butterflies at this point, but any.
Speaker 3: Other opener for you or will it'll be a little different field to be given all those transpires. So it's time to down the field.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: I say, I'm a little bit anxious, but you know, coach Coach Harbot said in the me you know, don't peak too soon, So I'm trying not to peak too soon. I was lifting earlier, uh with coach Scott, and I was telling him like, I feel like I'm ready, like cause I was running around and walked through early too. So I'm just pumped, to be honest, and I'm pumped. I can't wait to get out there.
Speaker 11: You think you're a little more anxious.
Speaker 7: I haven't played since December and like November one of 'em. It's a long time. Say it's a long time. That's a long time. So I'm just I'm just pump on't ready to get out there on the field. Why did you have a slough?
Speaker 5: I don't wanna watch it. I don't wanna watch it.
Speaker 7: I don't I don't like being hurt, so I definitely don't wanna watch it. But I've seen it. But you know, I'm I'm back I'm back. I feel like I'm better a hundred percent, so I'm ready to show it.
Speaker 1: How about you describe the team chemistry in this group and it seems like it's a close group. You know, what do you think of this team chemistry and how preparers to teams should have.
Speaker 5: Been out before of us?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 7: You know all around here in this organization. You know, our chemistry man always be you know, joint together. We're gonna always be close on with one another. And you know this year, yea, I feel like we're we're older now, so I feel like the chemistry is even better.
Speaker 1: That was quarterback Lamar Jackson. We also talked with veteran wide receiver Odell Beckham Junior. You can tell when listening to Beckham today that he is fired up about this opper Henry to play for the Ravens and get back on the football field. You can't wait for Sunday. I think Ravens fans feel the same way. Here's what OBJ had to say for your first game in a couple of years actually being on the field, I meanly emotional for you.
Speaker 3: What are the emotions going into this first game?
Speaker 10: I think so it's like over four hundred and fifty days in count I don't know exact dates, but it's been a long time. It's been a long time in my mind, it's been a long time in reality, and I've just been you know, we're trying to tend like it's not here for the whole training camp and just go about it and be grateful to be back out there. But I'm excited. I don't know what emotions will be running through me. I know I'll be excited to play football again. So I'm just ready to get there. Trying to take it a day at a time and you know, ease my way into it.
Speaker 1: So the tweet kind of to that point about how excited you are for this game. How do you try to kind of keep a level head going to this game knowing what all that's going on for the past two years getting.
Speaker 3: You back to this point.
Speaker 10: I don't know if there's a manual for it. Just one day at a time, you know, like like coach always talks about one meeting at a time, when practice, one player at a time. Just trying to keep that mindset, uh, And that'll keep me, you know, never too I never too low. But I can tell you this I'm excited. I'm excited to be back on the field. It's truly a blessing. Uh. You know, God really, you know, gave me another opportunity to play. The Ravens gave me another opportunity to play. And I don't I don't take it for granted.
Speaker 1: When you did the interview with Childs, who you talked about, you know, texting her ball and the about the operation that he runs here, and it it seems like you just been you know, we really enjoyed.
Speaker 3: The fIF years since you've arrived.
Speaker 1: What is it that stands out about the team, about the way you run things since you've been here.
Speaker 10: It's wa it's just world class.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 10: I could see it from the way meetings go in and they the things that we focus on and you know, the little things that actually important of the game that you don't really like harp on and and give much detail to. He goes over that and then you see it come up in the game and you just know exactly why he's doing it. So it's that it's it's the way that they run things around here, practice, the weight room, training room. It's just it's just world class.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: I was kind of blown away by coming here. You never know what to expect anywhere you go, and it's just been great. It's been a great fit doing my best. Dad, I can to be the very best me that I could possibly be, for the guys around me, for myself, and for this team.
Speaker 4: Odell, don't I don't know that you need to tell anything in the way of advice. But what do you remember about way way back, you know, the first time you were out there for real after being a first run tick and all the hype and all the preparation and everything that went into it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 10: I mean, I haven't told him anything yet, but I'm like, listen, you know who you are, and he's got a lot of confidence in himself. I don't really know if there's gonna be much that needs to be said. Maybe I need to give him a little bump, get him hype, or tell him to calm down. Either way, you know, I'm I don't know how much advice I can give him, cause i'ma be right there with him, you know. As far as excitement, it's I feel like this is my first game. Uh So I think we're both gonna be excited, and he has every capability in the world. There's a reason he was as high as a draft pick as he was as a reason. You know people are raving about him, go point, but there's a reason he's here. So I I don't know exactly what I'm gonna tell him, but I know he's gonna be ready.
Speaker 8: Do you really feel like this is kind of like your first gave me?
Speaker 5: It really does?
Speaker 10: Uh, the whole the whole thing feels like a reset for me. There's been a lot of like dejavou moments of little things that's happened that just kind of feels reminiscent of my rookie year in a sense, just the the feeling of the excitement that I have to play football and just a new opportunity, a new life. So I don't know what to expect, but I'm excited.
Speaker 8: Adill he played with some really great veteran quarterbacks.
Speaker 5: You live and that.
Speaker 8: M Lamar now like six years in his career. What are some of the tr rates that you see that really show to you that, hey, here's a guy who's a veteran who's really establishing himself and has sort of veteran traits and presence.
Speaker 10: I just think you anybody who has those traits is one who's followed. And you know, we all follow eight.
Speaker 5: We go as he goes.
Speaker 10: So every quarterback anybody's had is is probably different. And he's definitely different than uh any other quarterback I've had, But it it's the leadership comes from, you know, the smile on his face, the confidence he puts, you know, within us as far as making a throw, whether the coverage is tight coverage or whether you know you're wide open, it's it's it's a connection that you have and he gives me the confidence to go out there and know that you know, you do what you gotta do and get open. I'm'a throw you the ball and if you didn't get open after of the ball anyway, make the play.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: So I don't know the exact traits, but it's just you know it. He's a leader and we follow him.
Speaker 11: So do people are gonna be saying about Todd Monkins offense and his new scheme after week one?
Speaker 10: I mean, we gotta see, you know, Uh, I don't really, r really have an answer for that. I never put out any expectations, but you know, the goal is the score points. I don't have any numbers for you or anything like that. But the goal is to score points, score points more points than the other team, and make plays and be explosive. You know, we got a lot of a lot of guys that need a ball in their hands. Uh, it's only one balls. So we just gotta find a way for everyone to eat and and be efficient into their job and what the capable of doing. So, I don't know, I'll let you write up what what what they expect about his offense after week one?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you have you ever played with with the achieving group?
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 10: I don't wanna look back to other groups, but I'll just focus on this group specifically. I don't wanna compare do any of that, cause I play with a lot of great guys. But I look around and you know, ra Sha Baby was an uh first round, Nelly was a first round. I was the first round. So it was the first round. And even the other guys that we have in there, Tread was the first round, you know, Duve Tie, even you know young hids like, we've got a bunch of guys who can make plays.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 10: So we have a pretty selfless demeanor in that room, and we know whoever's in has got to be the one to make plays and they need to come out. Whoever's coming in is gonna make plays like That's the mentality we carry in that room is we're going to make place. So I'm just excited to be a part of this. This is, you know, the best group I've played with right now at this moment.
Speaker 3: Going into this first the first game back.
Speaker 4: How much of the of a motivation of hey, I can be the same receip I was.
Speaker 3: How much is that there are motivations like that any.
Speaker 10: Uh? I mean, I don't know. I just think that's how I carry myself. I feel good. It's been a lot of hard work to get to this point. I know who I am. It's it's just time to you know, let your hair down, have fun. Uh So I'm excited, man, I'm not. I'm not giving out any numbers or expectations. I just I feel good and ready to play football again. Mardell saw you or.
Speaker 4: On the sideline before practice, and he's someone who's double his own challenges of injuries.
Speaker 3: Have you been able to give him any words of wisdom? And how's your relationship involved with him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I give him all the wisdom and the I I talk to him though, and anytime he needs to talk about anything, you know, I never like to put you know, people's business out as far as that that goes, but there's definitely been those conversations about how do you keep your mind right and all those things, and each person's experiences they own. So what I've gone through is never what the next person has gone through, even if we had the exact same injury, you know, it's it's a different experience. Different things that go on in our life, different families, styles, different lives, you know, are all of those things. But I just try and encourage him to you know, if he ever needs helps in anything, There's gonna be days where I need him. There's gonna be days where he needs me. And that's just the like I said, that's a mentality we we have in this room. So I'm always there for him, just trying to encourage him that he's capable of doing anything that he wants to do, and just to see him back out there. I know that he's excited that it's been a little rough journey for him too, So I just try and give him whatever words that.
Speaker 5: I can do.
Speaker 3: It's like you're one more place.
Speaker 5: Is there someone?
Speaker 8: Is there someone you think flying on the radar on the steam that's set up for a breakout season or surprise season.
Speaker 10: Damn, I make you, uh is it that have to be?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I all of us.
Speaker 5: Like we're all ready to break out?
Speaker 10: Man? Uh Zay, I just I just look around and there's there's so much talent. You know, on offense, I let the defense talk about the defense. But on the offense, you got Zay likely Mark Andrews, you all the receivers we have, you got three running backs, a quarterback. The offensive line is great, Like, I don't see too many missing pieces. So hopefully all of us break out and we all do our jobs to the best of our ability, and we'll see what happens from there.
Speaker 1: That was wide receiver Odell Beckham Junior. You can tell that he's fired up to get back on that football field on Sunday. You also heard from Lamar Jackson and Coach Harbaugh here on the Ravens Press Pass podcast. Now, if you want some more content to get ready for this home opener, make sure you check out the Launch podcast feed. We're going to be diving into a full preview coming out Friday morning, give you all the details on what to expect in this game and if you want to be there in the house at the Bank on Sunday. We have a limited number of tickets still available. You can get those on seat geek or by visiting Baltimore Ravens dot com slash tickets. Thanks for listening and we'll be back with you again tomorrow with more content come out of the Castle