Speaker 1: Shall we all right, we're recording. Welcome to Serial Killers. Yay. If you're watching this, it's the most people we've ever had at this table. False we had Danielle and Spencer and yeah, but I mean yeah, okay, Well, anyway, thank you for joining us today. It's serial Killers. Andrew hit a thing, simpy dokid, I guess tess Drew, what's gonna be? Well? Tells you what's Sirachel been like? SIMPI killer?
Speaker 2: It's their life, Rick do win everything from checkson Banilla to Chrispys.
Speaker 1: Thank you David Brody for that one. You can fade it there, Andy, it'll feed that, Sue, fade it. You faded. You know it's gonna feed. You See Today's Monday, September twenty sixth, and this is serial Killers, the podcast where we talk about cereal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the special guests today, Oh who are they? Andrew? We have Brimstone.
Speaker 2: Hello, finally Brimstones made. It's serial Killers. It's been such a long road to get here, but we're here now. We're gonna have some good times.
Speaker 1: I love it. And your podcast partner Kim A Dragna, Hey.
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: So before we get started, I have to like. So, okay, so I looked at some of your stuff and sorry, not that stuff. And so what is And I apologize because I didn't do all the research I should have, But so what is Serial Kills that you do?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: The Serial Killers is an upcoming video game and I'm playing the Tony the Tiger of the video game, which is terror Ty. So it's all the serial mascots, except you're playing in street fighter style.
Speaker 1: God see, Andrew has dreamt about this.
Speaker 3: It is the coolest game ever. And so I'm one of the lead characters.
Speaker 2: And the very very yeah, so Serial Killers it's coming. Uh, the the demos coming in fall, I believe, and then the game thereafter.
Speaker 3: So very psyched about it. I love that.
Speaker 4: It's such a cool concept.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tiger, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's not Tony the Tiger.
Speaker 1: You you can't call you well, I mean, speaking of Tony the Tiger, we were going to do a frosted flake cereal today, but I see you brought this giant box, so I'm guessing we should probably dive into your box.
Speaker 2: Well, there are there are Kellogg's Japanese products in there, so if you want to pop them out and see our friends over at Japan.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 3: I told them I was coming to see you guys.
Speaker 2: It's a lot and they were like, hey, you know, I said, can you send us over some stuff from Japan? I want to make it something interesting, And they just sent a whole lot of stuff. So it's been sitting in my dining room waiting for us to come here and visit Andy.
Speaker 1: This one international jingle Please hold please Pierre serial killers in Okay. This one has piqued my interest. Yeah, because it's from Nissan and they are the cup of soup people. Yes, yes, so these are chocoal flakes and I don't even know what they kind of correspond to here in America, Like I've never seen I've never seen a cereal here that looks like these. It's not a flake.
Speaker 4: Steroids.
Speaker 1: Ye, yes, it looks like a cluster of something. And the mascot here is my fait. I don't even know. It's a little fox. I don't know what is that a fox. It's a little it's like.
Speaker 3: A little chocolate on his head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's cue. And is he doing this?
Speaker 4: Like I just yes, yeah, he's like ready to eat them.
Speaker 1: I love Japan Illustrations they're so adorable.
Speaker 3: Cute. Yes, they're cute.
Speaker 1: They do the right thing.
Speaker 3: Now, if we can only understand what it says on the back, we'd be even better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we used to try to translate this stuff, but that Google translator doesn't work. Yeah, Google translates the worse with this.
Speaker 4: There has to be some kind of app where you could just scan it.
Speaker 5: They make you they say that's Google Translate, but then you put it over there and it's just not it. No, no, So what's your podcast about? We do pop culture culture talk radio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so fun.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of fun. We have special guests almost every week.
Speaker 2: He's small along the pop culture world, and it's a lot of fun. We have a good time and we talk about what we're doing. So we'll talk about us being here today this time that week.
Speaker 6: Fun talk about food too, we talk about it nice.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: I keep hearing them dropping the box. Those are yeah, these.
Speaker 1: Are not They're not flakes, And it's funny. There is not even enough really in this little bag for one full cup. To be honest. They kind of look like they're candy, That's what I'm saying. They look like a snack. They look like Yeah, I feel like there's some kind of like you would get this at the movie theater. Yeah, it's some sort of chocolate and it smells like milk chocolate.
Speaker 3: Need for milk with these? No need for milk with these?
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, that's a cardinal sin.
Speaker 6: Listen, I carried a gallon of milk here having this milk.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like is this even marketed? There is a cereal? I mean the word flakes makes me think it's cereal, but I don't know. I don't know that this is actually I think the flakes are probably covered in milk chocolate.
Speaker 3: It looks like little chunks, chunks of deliciousness.
Speaker 1: Thank you for the milk. It is a tuscan. How many percent? We love two percent for bringing that.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna do just like they do in the wine thing. You know, do these a little bit of smell in there?
Speaker 3: Make sure?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the chocolate is great. I think this is actually candy. I don't know if this is a cereal.
Speaker 4: Then this is an experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have a feeling. I have a feeling it's gonna make some good milk. How do you eat it?
Speaker 2: I just drank it, man, than you No need for spoon right now, right now, I'm going very madly with this one.
Speaker 1: I'm just guests may do whatever they like.
Speaker 3: I suppose, Oh do you normally? Just am I insulting by.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, It's okay.
Speaker 1: See the thing is, I can tell it right off the bat. It is not changing the milk because it's almost like a sealed cluster. It's not chocolatey like you know what I mean where it would make the milk turn.
Speaker 6: A lot of international chocolates they say, are like the chocolates compared to US chocolates.
Speaker 1: This is just candy. This is candy, candy.
Speaker 3: It's candy and milk is what I'm know what it is, and I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: It's a bunch of crunch. This is true, the nasty thing. Yes, yes, this is not cereal crunch, and we put milk on it.
Speaker 3: I'm here for it.
Speaker 4: You know what, We've had probably worse things.
Speaker 1: Honestly, it's pretty good. No, it's great. I don't know that I can rate it though, because it's not cereal. I mean they say it is choco flakes. No flakes doesn't necessarily mean cereal in America.
Speaker 3: It does.
Speaker 1: Let's Google it look up choco flakes and it just stand the QR. Oh yeah with what because I'm sure it's going to go to a site that's in America.
Speaker 3: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Sure you choose a little American flag and see what happens.
Speaker 3: It's it's delicious, though I'm not.
Speaker 5: It makes me kind of want to put like crunch the Nestley crunched things in milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, no, these are this is these are candy bars. This is candy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we started off with candy. That's not my fault. I was just getting I just brought when I was brought.
Speaker 1: And I don't eat candy, damn it. So it's a palate cleanser. There you go, not anymore, pull something else out? Which should we rate it or not even bothered? I mean I will it's candy.
Speaker 5: I'm actually gonna say it. I would put the Nestley crunch in milk.
Speaker 1: Now. I like the taste of this too bad. I feel like if you was it too you could make like a really good like Cereal bar.
Speaker 4: It's a weird cookies and cream.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I refuse to rate it. Really, it's not cereal. It was good. I mean, listen, I think you should do it at home. I think it's pretty good. It gets a young in my book?
Speaker 3: What else we got?
Speaker 1: Can I pick one? Because you did a great job picking the last time? Do this? This is a this is this looks like cereal because it's Kelloggs, it's choco straws.
Speaker 4: Maybe we should just put everything in milk and just test it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I don't think it is because oh wait, yeah that's milk.
Speaker 3: Okay, milk.
Speaker 5: You could put it with milk, you could put it in your coffee, or you could put it on ritz crackers.
Speaker 2: Cool, all right, listen, Japanese people, they do some interesting things.
Speaker 1: The thing is, though, I don't even know what to call this. It's called Kellogg's chocolate chocolate because they do. That's what they look like. Chocolate hay by cal see Andrew. I feel like this should have been a bonus episode, okay, just because it's no, it's can't be. I already said the date and everything doesn't matter. It does these things matter? It doesn't. It's a bonus episode. It's gonna be up on a Friday. Anyway. You'll notice Scott is I'm sure you guys have an asshole on their show. Okay, that's the asshole. Tom's the asshole. She's the grumpy one. Well that's Scott always.
Speaker 6: You know what, at least I'm not the one they told about, so it's not me.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, let me apologize in advance because I am the sarcastic prick on the show. So you know, it's okay. Sometimes I may come across like as everyone needs one.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, it doesn't bother me. I could. I could roll the best of them.
Speaker 1: Well, Scott is yeah, okay, so these.
Speaker 3: Entertainment for forty something years. You know, I think we're good.
Speaker 1: This looks like this looks like an all brand like it would be. It would be the equivalent to the all brand here, the all brands like sticks or whatever the hell they call it here. But this is chocolate, I believe.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's see. So normally you would you're gonna do what a corn flake?
Speaker 1: Today, you're gonna do frosted flakes. Well, there's a there's a frosted flakes that Andrew thinks is new. So I was gonna break it up what he does, and I'm sure your friend Tom does. I'm sure maybe you do. Sometimes your boyfriend. Actually look at the milk. See it's instantly turning chocolate. It's great.
Speaker 6: Do you have a frosted flakes that you prefer over others so far that you've tested.
Speaker 1: Yes, m m m.
Speaker 3: This isn't bad, but it's like it's weird. It's weird. It's kind of like corn flakes brand.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what I think it is, so chocolate raisin bran. It's like the all brand things in America with like chocolate dust on it, only chocolate.
Speaker 4: Dust an aftertaste.
Speaker 1: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I find it to be very salty.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's salty. A cup of coffee next to it, Like, I'm oh, I have coffee here. They're kind of marketing as a snack because it's on a plate next to a couple of okay with with coffee. That's really good. No, Andrew, we don't mix.
Speaker 5: I didn't put the coffee in the okay. I give this three Okay.
Speaker 1: So a rating scale, you have a spoon which is like a half a star, and then you have a bowl which is like a full star, and it goes to five balls. Yeah, so I'm going to give this one ball because I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I was actually going to give it a spoon.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, yeah, I give this one. I would say two bowls. I don't think it's terrible.
Speaker 4: I'm giving it a bowl.
Speaker 3: People are generous.
Speaker 1: Everybody's harsh critics.
Speaker 4: Because like, hold on, wait, I didn't have the milk yet.
Speaker 3: I'm giving the candy a five. Yeah, candy is good. Scott's cranky, He's like, not on, I don't I don't like candy for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean we eat ridiculous stuff for breakfast here. I mean, you know, people are like, how are you guys eating shrimp parmesan at six in the morning, But we do because you know, we get up super duper early, so we very rarely actually eat breakfast foods on the show, on the radio show.
Speaker 6: Well you think about it, like people have eggs for dinner exactly, cereal for that matter, So why not.
Speaker 4: Just a myth?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, I want to go out of the box. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a heavy box. There's a lot of a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: You guys are gonna have things to play with for whenever you want, have lots of lots of extra episodes.
Speaker 1: Okay, this one looks fun.
Speaker 3: I'm we're all the more charts. We thank you for the stickers, some Brimstone and Grindhouse stickers.
Speaker 1: And you have your show too.
Speaker 3: I know sacrilege if you have it in here.
Speaker 1: But you know, so when you were a kid, did you like the w w F Superstar Cereal?
Speaker 3: Yes? I did.
Speaker 2: It was pretty good, But then again, I was a kid and I didn't know any better until later on.
Speaker 3: I was like, man, that was awful.
Speaker 1: I desperately tried to find a commercial for it so we could play it in the Cereal graveyard, but I couldn't find thee.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is gonna be all right. So Hershey's chuckle Bits, even though I believe it's strawberry because you got strawberries on it, this would be most closely related to crave here in the United States, I guess agreed, But they don't have here. We go, we'll be back right after this, and you're back. We take very quick breaks here. Yeah, so this is Kellogg's Hershey chocolate Bits. The only thing I can imagine is that maybe inside the strawberry shells that is white chocolate of some sort.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I cannot wait for this one. I love strawberry everything.
Speaker 4: I have high hopes for five bowls for this me too.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think Scott, I think the other way.
Speaker 1: I'm very pessimistic. So we shall see.
Speaker 6: Well, strawberry, if it's strawberry, could go either way.
Speaker 3: It's good. You don't know.
Speaker 1: It smells a little artificially strawberry. I mean, how are they going to put fresh strawberry? You know they it doesn't have to be artificial. Yes, they could have strawberry dust from real strawberries, and here strawberry and dust not made in a laboratory.
Speaker 3: Is such a German laboratory?
Speaker 5: Well, I hope in the Japanese laboratory where it's gonna taste good.
Speaker 1: This table is starting to become like that time when Greg t was here and we did like seventy cereals. Oh my god. Yeah, Oh, we should give them the one cereal from Korea. No, I don't think we should do that to our guests.
Speaker 3: Oh was it? That?
Speaker 2: Know?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 1: It's a freak. It's a sour puman onion cereal. That it's an onion cereal. Yes, And but the thing is that it's so old at this point, so we only give it to people we don't like. Wow, okay, well thank you for not giving it to us, because.
Speaker 2: Somebody else was trying to pull it off on us. So now I'm starting to wonder, Oh, Andrew, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just felt like it would be a fun little like a right, Okay, the strawberry scent has gone away, but let's try it.
Speaker 3: This is this is tasting a little bit like a strawberry cheesecake.
Speaker 1: Yet that I'm getting the old school brim when we were kids, h Andrews young, you know, but yeah, the old school the nest Quick container in the tin. Yes, well you had to use a quarter underneath the metal thing to pip it up, to pop it up, and then you get that dust.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm getting essence of strawberry Quick from the eighties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, m hmm, I like it.
Speaker 5: Well in the nineties I had the square bottle Nope, doesn't count, or in the bottle itself the next Quick strawberries.
Speaker 1: This is bad.
Speaker 3: I still don't compete with Crave, though I actually like Crave.
Speaker 1: I don't like Crave. It's weird like in the cereal world, like all the cereal geeks do the podcast world, they don't like. They don't like Crave. Crave is like a bad Cereal.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Everyone gets angry at Crave. I think it's all right.
Speaker 4: You were fined.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can have Crave without any milk.
Speaker 1: You just have it as a snack, right, you know.
Speaker 2: I remember when they first came out with it and I was signing it New York Comic Con, and they had people that were bringing it over to us and I tasted there.
Speaker 3: It was like, that was really good.
Speaker 1: Was there a reason for that? Why were they bringing you cereal?
Speaker 3: Because we were all signing so they were just given samples.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so they were giving I got you, yeah, salty too. It does a little bit. Whatever the filling is. I think it's not awful.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I just try to. I absolutely love this. It tastes like a strawberry pop tart.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, and.
Speaker 1: I love strawberry pop tarts.
Speaker 3: Three you're going three?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: I was actually gonna go three two?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And you may well, okay, what about you?
Speaker 1: What are you giving it?
Speaker 4: Mmmm?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 1: Im crazy to Yeah, I give his five balls. I think it's delicious.
Speaker 4: It's better than a spoon.
Speaker 1: It's so good. Okay, no, it is really good. But you you you get dramatic. You know you over rate.
Speaker 5: You know that, right, so you decide to have this conversation on the podcast that I overrate.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I mean you can do whatever you want, got it, but got it? I just think it's some I think that sometimes you are like when it's just okay, the time to vent? We vent? Yes we do. Oh, by the way, did you see one of the latest comments.
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't see it?
Speaker 3: Now? Oh it was great.
Speaker 1: It's my favorite. I'm blind. I can't see no. No, because you know we always tell people please leave us ratings. Yeah, god blast, How do I get to it? I hear it is?
Speaker 4: Is this about your your throw up episode?
Speaker 3: No? No, no throw up episode?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This is great, no surprise that I'm a listener since day one. But I'm confused. Scotty used to be the big d bag on the show and always yelling at Andy. Recently, Andy is doing the yelling and complaining before Scotty even utters a word. Is this an alternate universe who said that Scott one two three. No, oh, it's your review. How do you know it is not my review? It's called the switcheroo from plane View Pal. Okay, that's great, just because I live near that town and it's not me. Somebody's no.
Speaker 5: No, I'm so happy I took the phone plane View Pal. Let me respond. You don't know what he does before I press record nothing, I'll sit.
Speaker 1: Down and he'll be like, oh, I guess we're gonna be late again.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, or you'll say something in the iepress record and then you get me hyped up, and so then I have to respond.
Speaker 1: We'll just show some self control.
Speaker 2: That sounds like us, artist. Sound sounds like us arguing we've been doing this too long.
Speaker 3: People.
Speaker 1: Oh, look at this. Love the serial Killers. So that's a good one too. That's a new one. Also, we should read these nic read it, read it, read that last, it's the latest one.
Speaker 3: Read it.
Speaker 1: Love both serial Killers in bowl chat. You get me through the work day after the big show, passing up Brooklyn Boys and my first listen to on my listen to first page. Yeah, much love from Western Pa. That means they like that they like us better than Brooklyn Boys.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 3: Sorry, and Brody, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All right, let's roll this truck on Andrew pick another? Oh, should we do one of the should we do one of the ones that we had? Because there is there is a new one that I wanted to do today. Would you mind if we did like an American cereal?
Speaker 3: It's your show to it up. I was just I was just trying to sure you love.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, I truly appreciate it. We're going to get to that looks interesting.
Speaker 3: You you do with what? You can? Burn this stuff?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, we're gonna we're gonna eat it all. I'm very excited for it. Maybe not today, but no, not all today.
Speaker 3: So what do we got? What American?
Speaker 1: So this this is one of the new cheerio cereals that's out. We did, we did the vanilla one that that came out. This is a love you guys, enjoy the new cereals. Let me know if there's one you can't find your Atlanta connection, Tyler. So, Tyler sent up the brand new banana caramel cheerios. Yeah, banana carmel. This one is not really going to be for me because I don't like banana flavored things. Really, but the karma might kind of cancel that out, so we'll see.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I too am not like a fool. I'll have it with a couple things, but it's not like my go to.
Speaker 1: Flavor that I would go for, like the honey vanilla one's been out for a while. That one was pretty decent and this one was a little bit harder to find. So thank you very much for sunning it. I missed everything. What is the cereal? But it's banana caramel cheerios.
Speaker 2: Oh but see now I'm not a cheerios fan whatsoever, so we'll see what happens with that.
Speaker 5: I like banana like flavored things sometimes, like banana milk is good.
Speaker 1: Is it the shape that you don't like or just the consistency cheerios?
Speaker 3: I am like I am a hater on chap on cheerios.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had scooters?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Those are fake cheerios from Multimeal. I like the scooters. The scooters are good. Do you remember the commercial wom where were kids with the guy like down on the bottom row of the supermarket? That's Multimeal. Those they're like in the bags right. They don't have them down to the bottom anymore. Though they've come up a.
Speaker 2: Bit, so you feel like we need a garbage cattle over here. I gotta know what does what? Where does? Where does fruity pebbles land on your your scale here?
Speaker 3: Because that's my five.
Speaker 1: Fruity is very high up for us. Cocoa is better, slightly better for me. But I believe that. I believe Fruity consistently gets five balls from us every time they come out with a different one. And actually, next week, if you check out our show next week, it's going to be our big Halloween episode next week.
Speaker 3: And okay, what is that? What are those? Since since they can't hear.
Speaker 6: You the Halloween, damn it, I should come next week.
Speaker 1: Right, that's cute, But I mean, at the end of the day, they're just frut pebble's different colors.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's true, they're gonna taste the same.
Speaker 2: Well, we don't live too far from each other, so bring up absolutely, where's my smell?
Speaker 1: Pretty good?
Speaker 3: This is the smells all right.
Speaker 2: They don't look like the normal cheerios though that you know, I'm I'm used to that.
Speaker 1: A little smaller, right, they're a little smaller sugaried.
Speaker 3: My wife absolutely loves cheerios. My family loves them. I can't stand them.
Speaker 2: So we have every cheerio unknown to man in the house and I have to go out and get my sugary deliciousness because otherwise.
Speaker 1: You know, I have to tell you the banana is not that prevalent, so it's not awful. They did have the dulte adult de leche cheerios. Those were really good, and this is not too different from that. This ain't it, but it's not good. It does have that cheerios taste though.
Speaker 3: That's what I don't like.
Speaker 1: Right, Do you like frosted cheerios? No, frostis so sugary, he said, he doesn't like cheerios.
Speaker 3: Ceios.
Speaker 1: For me, I would like to do my own interrogation Chios.
Speaker 2: Cheerios will never sponsor me because I will never say that they're good.
Speaker 4: I learned something new about you like cheerios?
Speaker 3: Really, how long have you know me?
Speaker 4: Seven years?
Speaker 1: Here's the problem with this show is we could never actually have a serial sponsor because then we can't say they suck. This is true, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, you know they technically technically if they want the honest opinion, right, they're going to get the honest opinion, so you know.
Speaker 5: And you have to say that in your disclaimer before you start. Absolutely, I've been paid to review this m.
Speaker 1: Or we can just play their commercial at the beginning or end. You know, I'm reviewed during the show.
Speaker 3: That's what you do.
Speaker 1: I think this one is a ball a ball spoon for me.
Speaker 2: You're really nice. I'm giving it a spoon. I'm giving it a half a spoon to be honest. I didn't get any caramel. I didn't even get any banana on that one. All I got was the nasty cheerio flavor.
Speaker 1: I actually the cheerio flavor.
Speaker 6: The balls, yeah, because I taste it.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not the worst thing in the world. I was not. Oh look there's a camel on the back. You were on a camel. I was look in Morocco.
Speaker 4: Is it you?
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm going to give it three balls. It's not really that bad. Really, yeah, like pops in it pops out. I could eat a bowl of it.
Speaker 4: It's much better than the candy we had in the cereal.
Speaker 1: I actually love the candy creve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm for the candy and the cereal.
Speaker 1: So did you want to do this wacky one? I think so that looks so odd. I'm in the only thing I can read on it is listen again. Which is the tato cup of Soup company and the number eighteen? What is that? Yam? It's mashed something. Yes, these are yams, so it's yam cereals. It looks like there's a picture of oats, some oats, wheat and some more oats. It's on the top of it and a happy chef. Yeah, and yeah, it's some sort of a potato of some sort a what do they call potatoes?
Speaker 3: Potato?
Speaker 1: No, the things that they grow underground are called what not legumes? Those are I know what you're trying, right, tubers? I don't know is it a tuber? What is a potato called?
Speaker 3: I can't remember. I'm so cond what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I know you're talking about under potatoes. Just say, what are potatoes? What what classification of potatoes? They're like tubers or something? What tubers? Is that right?
Speaker 4: It's very educational?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right, educated? Clean cups.
Speaker 4: I combine if you want.
Speaker 1: We love to fill the landfill here.
Speaker 3: I'm really feeling these ceials, guys. I'm sorry, I feel really bad.
Speaker 1: That's okay, Actually called a stolen. I've never heard that before, but they're they're more commonly known as tubers.
Speaker 4: I would have not I would have not known that.
Speaker 1: I don't believe that we're gonna like this.
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah, it's very odie looking. I know.
Speaker 1: I'm okay with the oats. I don't like the smell.
Speaker 3: Oh no, if the smell's not good.
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes your nose can deceive you.
Speaker 3: This is true.
Speaker 1: It just it smells very I can't even describe it.
Speaker 4: I'm just combining these two, okay, you know why not?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, we don't. I'm sorry. We don't love that. I love that we have the guests so clean, and then it's just us. It's just chaos. Right.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, when we're guests in somebody else's studio and we make sure that we keep things nice and clean, you don't want to.
Speaker 3: I do not like Oh man, this is not good.
Speaker 1: I do not like this hamster.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: When you say you're combining, you mean that you're putting your cups together because I don't allow I don't allow cereal mixing on this show. Is it very crunchy? Yeah, it smells like when you put milk in it. It smells like potato. It smells like cree potato.
Speaker 2: It's like asmr one. See at least you guys you know, are supposed to eat on your show. We just do it because we don't give a ship.
Speaker 3: I don't hate it. I do really, I'm getting the yam flavored. I actually really like sweets.
Speaker 1: I like s poo potatoes also, but it doesn't belong in cereal.
Speaker 2: No, I am, but this is not bad. It's a lot better than I thought. I'm sorry, brother Dame. I'm sorry, brother. I Actually I'm gonna go with two bowls on this one. Okay, that's pretty bad. That's like that was a little dramatic. I was expecting.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I was thinking like three bowls.
Speaker 3: No, no, I think like a bowl and a half would work. A bowl and a spoon.
Speaker 1: I like the sweet potato flavor. I've never had something like this a bowl and a spoon.
Speaker 4: It's definitely there, but I feel like it's almost perfume.
Speaker 1: The smell smell sucks. It's gonna knock it down for me, but I still think it's a very interesting flavor, and the texture afterwards is almost like rainy. I was thinking, Yeah right, I'm gonna give it. I think two bowls in.
Speaker 3: A spoon, two bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's interesting. I like what they're doing.
Speaker 3: I think it's different.
Speaker 1: I'm giving it a spoon because I don't like it. This is not serious, this is I don't know what this is. I don't like it is cereal. I get it. I'll give it a.
Speaker 4: Bowl and a spoon. I don't totally love it, but I don't totally hate it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, a bowl in doing for me.
Speaker 1: Smell nothing, it is present.
Speaker 4: The taste is there.
Speaker 3: Like I would, I would eat it in a crunch. Every once in a while, something good comes out. I love that.
Speaker 1: I believe we have time for one more. You want to do one more? Do we want to do us? Should we do the cereal that you thought was new but kinda isn't. Or should we do the one that our friend Doug sent us from Japan? We could do. I mean, whatever you want to do, you.
Speaker 3: Guys, they're yours. I don't care. I didn't you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, we'll give you a shout out next time we do one. Don't worry.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 5: Yeah would Japan crate when to sponsor us and send us Japanese cereals.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they would, and we could change the jingle to brimstone cereal from Japan. You don't have that in here, do you no, because you never sent it to me. Okay, it's always my fault, it is. We don't do the things.
Speaker 2: I'll send you guys out with Japan. Great, just remind me I love Japan. Yeah, and uh, I'll set you guys up. They'll probably send you whatever. But you know, at the end of the day, you do cereal here, so they have to just send you a cereal.
Speaker 1: We do snacks sometimes too.
Speaker 2: Oh, then you're great. They send you the snacks. They have the full snack boxes. It's great.
Speaker 3: I love that. Sent us once a month. Fine.
Speaker 1: This is from our friend Doug in Chicago. Good listener. He's the bald guy su Doug. We had them on a little while ago. And yeah, he's got Kroger's there. We don't have Krogers around here. So this is the Kroger brand. It's called Chocolate Cocoa Crisp, and I'm guessing it is most closely uh rip off of Coco pebbles. These are coco pebble. That is the easiest word search I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 3: I don't think cool cocoa fires. Actually cereal.
Speaker 1: That's an eye ten Crisp. Oh, it's an I crisp.
Speaker 3: It's cool. So listen, don't we know we know slang here it's cool. Okay, it's cool.
Speaker 4: I realized cereal.
Speaker 1: Look at this. Yes, mascots are mostly animals.
Speaker 5: Five rows by seven, five by seven.
Speaker 1: That's a joke, even it's for kids.
Speaker 5: The other word searches are way more difficult. I know because I do them.
Speaker 3: Yes, And he was very quick to tell me how wrong I was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: I had to do it.
Speaker 2: I agree, because, uh, you know, I wanted to look stupid on the show.
Speaker 3: But it's all right. I'm just kidding. Do you know.
Speaker 1: I don't believe I've ever been actually in a Kroger. I'm a huge supermarket break. I love supermarkets.
Speaker 3: It's a good supermarket, Matt Weiss.
Speaker 1: Yes, And we were in Florida. My daughter kept asking if we can go to Pubics. Oh, that's my favorite supermarket chain down there.
Speaker 3: Publics is great. Were you're not allowed to say the name.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, as I feel like they're so clean. I would go to Florida and I'm like, this is not New York.
Speaker 1: You know which word shopping is a pleasure?
Speaker 4: Yes? Did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? When you were a kid, like, did you have grandparents in Florida? Did you go down there a lot? Or not? Really?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Actually, my Long Island people usually have grandparents in Florida.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: I did go to Florida often when I was younger, But what do you call it? My my grand parents were all on Long Island. Now my father and my stepmother live in West Palm, Okay, so you know, i'm there off And so Publics is, you know, right around the corner, of course. And uh, I've gotten real used to that that place.
Speaker 1: It's great because I remember as a kid, my favorite thing about Publics is that they had sn H green stamps. Do you remember what the They didn't really have them up they didn't have them up here. I always saw them when I was down in Florida. You would, you would check out, you know, back then it wasn't like beat beat beep. It was like beep and they'd had to enter each freaking thing with the price tag. Yeah, and uh yeah, we're wrapping it up. Got it, And so when you were done, no matter what your total was, you would get a certain number of these green stamps that looked like a stamp, a postage stamp, and you would put them in this little book and then they would have sn h green stamp shops. We would go and redeem it for prizes and you would get like you'd get like toasters and lamps and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to toast her in a lamp, right.
Speaker 1: I immensely disliked the smell of this. They don't do cool things like that here. No used to open bank accounts and get toasters too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: Love it to walk out.
Speaker 4: What an incentive for credit.
Speaker 1: Card you all right, we're getting the wrap up signals.
Speaker 3: So here.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Oh, I have still tasting the sweet potato one two old, Please hold, please hold, please Old.
Speaker 3: I got I gotta do the smell. I gotta smell chocolates.
Speaker 1: Coco pebbles, and I'm in for five balls.
Speaker 4: It smells very coco pebbly.
Speaker 1: It is mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, four bowls a knockoff, four balls. I can't I can't give a knockoff five balls.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Okay, they're just where I want to tell you go to Maltomeal. Maultimeal has some good ones. Yeah yeah, I do a pretty decent job.
Speaker 3: But but I mean which came first? You know what I'm saying, Which came first? That's the question.
Speaker 1: Well, Coco Pebbles is the original and then all the knockoffs. But Multimeal post makes Maultimeal, So it's they are basically identical. This a little different, but I still will give it five balls. I don't like it. What are you giving it? I'm gonna give it two balls?
Speaker 2: Like if you had if you had to choose, you know, would you do oreole or high trucks or all day all day, every day? Right even come on the group right now.
Speaker 1: I give it.
Speaker 4: I give it three. I'll give it three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that is that.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're getting yelled at by the other room because we have an appointment that we have to be at. What fun pop culture things you talk about on your podcast?
Speaker 3: How cool you guys are?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we would love to come and hang and talk to you.
Speaker 4: Guys are always right welcome.
Speaker 1: I'm all about old school pop culture and nostalgia all that kind of.
Speaker 4: Stuff about current nostalgia everything.
Speaker 5: I'm good on the new stuff. Scott's good on the old stuff. So you could do a fun little challenge Island also or no, he hates Long Island.
Speaker 1: I'm in Jersey City.
Speaker 3: You gotta drive well, you guys, come out, come out on Monday.
Speaker 1: I will give yourself a plug.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, come.
Speaker 2: Check us out the Grindhouse Radio Grindhouse Radio dot com. Get us wherever you get your favorite podcast and can get her Chemi dragona dot com and uh the Real Brimstone dot com.
Speaker 3: And hopefully we'll hear from you guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you guys so much for coming us.
Speaker 3: I hope you enjoyed the stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, yes, no great, I liked a ecise me. I love the Hershey chocolate b its. I was called dramatic for liking it so much, wasn't Hershey?
Speaker 1: But that's cool all right? So oh those Okay, you're chocolate. I apologize, Andrew, youre welcome. Just wanted the public to hear like. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC and our website is serial killerspc dot com. Yes, we'll see you Wednesday with an all new ball chat, take care. Thanks everybody say crunch guys, crunch.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: That was fun. That was so much fun. Thank you guys so much for coming, Thank you for having us.
Speaker 2: Good