Speaker 1: Going up next our final News round Up and Information Overload Hour, A.
Speaker 2: Right News Roundup and Information Overload Hour. Here's our toll free number. It is eight hundred and nine four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. It's really amazing that we are where we are and this tragedy unfolded in California, and it's so sad that so many people. I mean, if you look at the images of devastation, it's block after block and rows of homes after rows of homes just live shattered, and it's it just is so sad. And then when you find out, well, there the fire hydrants not only were working, quote, they weren't designed for wildfires. Well, what was the contingency plan? Now we know that in the Pacific Palisades, we know that the reservoir was empty.
Speaker 3: Why is that?
Speaker 2: We also have learned a lot that California is given up on the science of forestry that would be clearing brush and controlled burns. We know that in twenty fourteen, the taxpayers of California approved, you know, building these water reservoirs so the waters would be available. You know, California is known for wildfires. Santa Ana winds are predictable. The LA Fire Department budget was cut between state and federal funds. We learned six hundred and fifty million dollars was allocated to make the LA port green. Tell me how that makes sense. Then we found out that they were spending in LA eight hundred thousand dollars for quote green street sweepers. And then we see this plan for billions of dollars for wind turbines out in California, which, by the way, nobody out there really wants, not even the most liberal green person out there. It's the highest tax state in the country. There's plenty of money allocated for illegal immigrants in that sanctuary state and the sanctuary city of Laws Angelus. And the point is is that you know, they're they're they're now busy Trump proof in California instead of trying to maybe be somewhat introspective and ask why does this keep happening and how do we prevent it from happening? Because this keeps happening, It's it's madness, it's insane. It was Gavin Newsom, you know, surveying the damage yesterday, and a victim of these fires, a woman came up to him and was unrelenting. It was kind of like Linda at a school board meeting without the cuss words.
Speaker 3: Listen, that was my daughter's school.
Speaker 1: Governor, Please tell me what.
Speaker 4: You're going to do.
Speaker 5: Can hurt of my promise?
Speaker 1: Literally talking to the president right now to specifically answer the question of what we can do for you and your daughter?
Speaker 6: Can I hear it too?
Speaker 3: Can I hear your call? Because I don't believe it.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, am I.
Speaker 3: There's literally I've tried five times. That's why I'm walking around to make them. I'm a president not taking a call.
Speaker 7: Because it's not going through.
Speaker 3: Why I have to get service. Let's get it, Let's get it. I want to be here when you call the president.
Speaker 7: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I'm doing that right now, and it's to immediately get reimbursements, individual assistance.
Speaker 3: And to help you on your death is looking. I'm so sorry, especially for your daughter. I have the four kids.
Speaker 8: Please everyone who went to school there, they lost their homes.
Speaker 6: They lost two homes because they were living in one.
Speaker 3: And building another.
Speaker 8: Ken, please tell me tell me what are you going to do with the president.
Speaker 4: Right now, We're getting we're getting the resources to help rebuild.
Speaker 3: Why is there no water in the hydrants? Scotty, it's all literally? Is it going to be different next time? It has to be? Has to be of course, what are you going to do to fill the hydrants? I would fill them up personally, you know that. I literally I would fill off the hydrants myself. But would you do?
Speaker 2: I would do whatever I can, but do not Linda? Is that a little bit like you're my way off face?
Speaker 6: She's really nice, She's really I would have been a lot more direct.
Speaker 3: You would have been? And how many? How many f bombs would you have dropped?
Speaker 1: Hair?
Speaker 3: To stand it? Forget about it?
Speaker 2: I felt, but I felt sorry for her. I mean, and she's so sincere. But a whole life, you know. I mean we have over ten thousand damage or destroyed homes out there, ten people are dead, all of it, in my mind, preventable. Sarah Carter is with US investigative reporter, Fox News contributor born and raised in California, worked there for many years as an adult, and Kira Davis, an LA resident, author of the book Drawing Lines. Sarah, I'm sure you would agree with my characterization about the Pacific Coast Highway and the fact that these these wildfires keep happening, and then we have, you know, hydrants that aren't equipped for these type of fires. There's no real plan in place. We have an empty reservoir in in in the Pacific Palisades. They don't even have water to get to the fires. Firefighters are willing to risk their lives and then this is the result, and well, we're going to try and fix it. I mean, it's a too little too late in my mind.
Speaker 7: Oh, it is, Sean. It's shameful. It's devastating, and it's shameful, and it's criminal. More so, it's criminal. Ten people have lost their lives and the fact that we find out now that the reservoir was completely empty of water in an area that is known for having wildfires. And you're right, I covered them when I was younger at the Daily Bulletin. It was my very first job in news. I was a news reporter covering local news. We have the San Bernardino, San Bernardino fires and I was going up into the San Brandino fires with the fire department and it was devastating then. But look at what's happened now. It's the worst fire disaster in the history of California right now, and it's not stopped. It's continuing to go. And I think what is even more part gut wrenching, it's heartbreaking, is that you look at the people that are in charge. Right You have Kenyonis, who was head of the Water. Her only job was to make sure that there was water there. She was making seven hundred and fifty She is making actually seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year, twice what her predecessor made, and there was absolutely no water there. There are so many people that are saying, what is going on here? Was this purposeful?
Speaker 4: Was this?
Speaker 7: I mean? And they have every right to question it. There needs to be a full fledged investigation because people lost their lives. The mayor, the head of California Water, everybody to the governor, to Governor Gavin Newsom. They have to be investigated. Where are taxpayer dollars going? And what is going on here? And they I don't even know if an apology is going to be good enough. There are people that will never be able to rebuild, and there are people that will never see their family members again, and all because of the incompetency and criminal acts of the people in California.
Speaker 4: That are in charge.
Speaker 2: Let's get your take, Kira Davis. I mean, it's so sad what's happening there. And then if you want to rebuild, I mean, if you listen to Juliet Michael's when of her house burdened in twenty eighteen, she couldn't even get the permits to build again.
Speaker 9: I'm so glad you said that, Sean, because this is what I need people to understand. We're only at the tip of this iceberg.
Speaker 1: These fires are.
Speaker 9: Going to burn for weeks, if not months. There is a land, very valuable land that is sitting fare and in ashes right now, especially in Pacific Palisades and Alta Dina. What's going to happen when those people try to rebuild. Who do they have to go through. Let's break this down. They're going to have to go through the Coastal Commission. The California Coastal Commission is basically the MOB. Imagine how hard it is for a restaurant to get a liquor license. Now multiply that by eleventy billion. That's the Coastal Commission in Calnia. They're the MOB. D w P, that's the Department of water and power. As Sarah just mentioned.
Speaker 1: They're the mob.
Speaker 9: They don't care about the people, They care about themselves. So all of Newsom's developer friends, all of Pelosi's developer friends, they've had their eye on the California coast for decades, in the southern coast. So now, who's going to be there to help those people rebuild and get their property back and get.
Speaker 2: Their back We just we just turned from Adam Carolla and I knew Suzanne Summers and her husband. I liked them both a lot. They were wonderful, wonderful people. She passed away, he's still alive. And you know when they when their house burned out in Malibu, took them seven years to be able to rebuild.
Speaker 3: Seven seven years is an eternity. It should be seven weeks. And at the most it's not an accident.
Speaker 9: It's not an accident. They do this to us on purpose. There's a reason why the City of Huntington Beach has been on Gavin Newsom's crap list for the last four years. They refuse to comply with this type of nonsense. But this is what I want to say, Sean. Now is the time for California to change leadership. Now is the moment. We have never seen a moment like this. I have never seen Californians of all stripes, more angry, more emotional, more sick and tired of the same old bs from their leaders. Everywhere I go, people are upset, people are angry, people are crying, Strangers are holding each other. If you're in the fire zone or not, it's crazy. And this is a direct result of the leadership. And people are saying now that the time to play politics. Oh hell no, now is the time to play politics, because they've been playing politics work with our lives for decades and this is where we are. So yes, now it's the moment California to play politics. Now is the moment to do a complete sweep. Let's burn away as this nonsense.
Speaker 3: Well you know, I mean, that's the saddest part of all this.
Speaker 2: All right, quick break, welcome right back, more with Sarah Carter and Kira Davis on the other side, and then we'll get to your calls today eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Sorry, we continue now. Sarah Carter and Kira Davis are with us as we talk more about the preventable disaster out in California. You know, we had the U Haul Index come out recently and you know, for the fifth time at almost in a row, California. Is there the fewest number of people migrating to California and the highest number of people leaving California of any state. New York is not far behind. And where are people moving to? South Carolina actually ended up being number one, which doesn't surprise me. I've been there many many times. I love South Carolina. Love keywa if you've ever been there. Debado is great. You know, any of the coastal areas in the Carolina's a phenomenal. They have low taxes. It's a great state. And then of course they you have Texas and Florida and Tennessee in that grouping. But people are leaving the states and drove Sarah Carter, and it's like they're being pushed out as the highest tax state in the country. I mean, I talked to Adam Kroll. The cost of a gallon of gasoline is nearly twice what I pay in Florida and we don't even have a state income tax here.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's shocking. Sean and you and I have covered that over and over again for Hannity. We've gone to California and have seen the overwhelming prices, people being priced out, the failure of the California government to do its job to protect the people of California, to filled by the way on the streets where they've actually purposefully made the cities unlivable. So people are fleeing to states like I live in, like Texas, Florida, like you said, South Carolina, other parts. California lots a congressional seat for the first time in like twenty twenty one, and it lost one of its fifty three House seats after the twenty twenty census basically realized, you know, I mean, the population has just stopped. It was it stopped, it was reversing, and you're right, and it's not going to stop until these Democrats are voted out of office. These people that Kira rightly calls a mafia. They have made a disaster of one of the most beautiful states in our nation, one of the economic powerhouses, and like she said, they're pricing out the people that want to live there, and even the people that supported them, that supported them even in Hollywood right now. And this is where I completely agree with Sira on this. I mean, it's over for Gavin Newsom. It's over for him now, and those people are starting to wake up and they are going to realize, Wow, the biggest mistakes that they have made, and a lot of this had to do with the failure.
Speaker 2: You say it's over for Gavin Newsom, but how much do you want to bet they'll put in, you know, Kamala Harris, after her, after him brother.
Speaker 7: I hope not. I hope not.
Speaker 9: Kire's really, you know, has really.
Speaker 7: Been focused on Calllifornia politics. With this, in my opinion, I truly believe that there has been a revival in America. People are waking up politically. We might not all agree on how to do things the same way, but one thing that we know for certain human beings understand common sense. And we have seen what the lack of common sense has done to our nation from California all the way to New York City and the devastation it's done to individual families. And believe me, people are feeling this in their pocketbook. And you're right, Sean, it shouldn't have taken to Vane Summers who I love to seven years to rebuild her homes. It should have taken only, you know, four to seven weeks to rebuild her home. But she couldn't do it because she was struggling against a system that is working against her, a system that is working against the American people, to the point where not only are the people of California devastated, but we still have people in North Carolina that can't even rebuild their homes, that can't even rebuild their laws, that lost the loved ones, that are freezing cold, they're living in campers right now. This is not the America that we should be. And thank god January twentieth is just around the corner, because we need a new executive branch. And if the people of California know what's set for them, they're going to vote all of these idiots and these mafia leaders like kre call them out and put people in that deserve to be there and people that actually care about their constituents.
Speaker 2: I mean, did anybody know anything about Mayor bass Kira before they elected her. I mean, I could not believe she's being questioned when she gets back from Ghana. I wouldn't even have the respect to address the people that are losing their homes and droves and offer just condolences and sympathy and pledging to get the water that the firemen need to put out the fires. I mean, she did nothing, She wouldn't say a word, and then gave out the wrong website. You go to the url. I mean, it's unbelievable. We're just running out of time. I do appreciate both of you, and you have a perspective that I think people need to hear, having you know, lived out there and living out there.
Speaker 3: It's it's sad.
Speaker 2: They're destroying one of the most picturesque, nicest states in the entire country, and it's gone, and I don't see any hope for it in the future anyway. Sarah, thank you, Kira, thank you. Eight hundred and nine point one. Seawan, if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 6: Jesse Kelly next from six till nine on seven to ten, Woo.
Speaker 2: And in the IRS scandal and the NSA atrocities, convince you you need a watch dog on Washington with insider sources.
Speaker 3: You need Hannity every.
Speaker 2: Day twenty five now till the top of the hour. We're going to get to your calls here in just a minute. Look, if you're a small business owner or if you have kids, pay very close attention. How great would it be to pick up a walkie talkie, push a button and you can start talking to your staff, your kids, maybe maybe an an elderly relative, a parent, whatever it is. And you can do it nationwide New York to California, Florida to Pennsylvania.
Speaker 3: Where Linda is.
Speaker 2: I can wake her up now at any any hour of the day, three in the morning, Lynda wake up and she she has.
Speaker 3: To listen to Thank you for Rapid Radios.
Speaker 2: Rapid radios dot com. Anyway they have up to and this is nationwide. You have up to two hundred units on one feed. There are one hundred percent private privacy matters to me. And by the way, they're ready to go right out of the box. You go to their website, it's rapid Radios dot Com. They're simple to use. You just push a push one button and you talk. And when we got our their walkie talkies, but they're not like the walkie talkies you think of when you think of when you were a kid, and you take them out of the box, you turn them on and you begin using them. It's that simple. And I'll be in Florida. I can talk to you know, whether Linda's in New York or in Pennsylvania, wherever she happens to be. I can communicate with them clear as a bell. They have a nationwide LT network of coverage. You don't ever need a contract ever. It's it's true walkie talkie ease and all the connectivity and technology of today, everything that you'd ever want, and for limited time, just go to rapid Radios dot com. You'll get up to sixty percent off. You're gonna love this technology. You will you will want this and you will never change. And you'll get free ups shipping from Michigan. You get a free protection bag. If you add the promo code Radio, you'll get an extra five percent off Rapid Radios dot Com. I thought it was pretty funny in this sense. I don't think funerals are funny, but the fact that you know, you had all these former presidents in one room and the public interactions with them are interesting. And the one interaction that got the most play was Donald Trump, who's sitting next to Malania to his left and Varack Obama to his right, and then in front of them, Kamala Harris was with Dougie. But they're chumming it up, and I'm just thinking about Oh Obama that thinks that Trump is a fascist. You know, let all the rhetoric go Obama responsible for the coup to push Joe out and put Kamala in. I bet everything I have that he coordinated with Nancy Pelosi, Chucky Schumer, George Clooney and company. And thankfully America rejected all this. You know, but how do you go from calling somebody a fascist, racist, nazi, lunatic, whatever you're calling them, to all of a sudden the chumming it up in the pews of a church at a funeral. The Daily Show actually made fun of it. Here's how they did.
Speaker 8: It, Although there was one surprising moment of chemistry.
Speaker 6: During Carter's funeral, President elect Trump chatted with former president Barack Obama. Oh, of course, we don't know what they discussed, but the interaction seemed friendly, with both presidents talking and occasionally smiling.
Speaker 8: Oooh, someone's trying to make elon jelly. It's a little weird for Obama though, right to go from this guy is future Hitler to oh Man a cool story future Hitler. And by the way, Kamalin noticed, Ooh, I don't know if that funeral music was for Carter or for her. Kamala did the look that I do when someone behind me at the movie theater is talking. I didn't pay twenty bucks to hear you sing defying gravity. Also, this is conclave.
Speaker 3: Why are you.
Speaker 8: Singing defying gravity? She did not seem happy to be sitting that close to Donald Trump. She basically spent the rest of the day flipping through that funeral program like she was going to find forty four electoral votes.
Speaker 2: In ouch and that was pretty funny. Donald Trump, by the way, did pledge to give us transparency on those mystery drones that we talked a lot about before the holiday.
Speaker 3: Listen, do you have any idea whatever happened to the drones? What happened to drones?
Speaker 5: Well, you said that you knew that.
Speaker 3: You thought the government knew what was happening with these drones over New Jersey. There were some by Pedminson.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They're over Bedminster a lot, So I can't imagine.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give you a report on drones.
Speaker 7: About one day into the administration, because I think it's ridiculous that they're.
Speaker 5: Not telling you about what's going.
Speaker 4: On with the drones.
Speaker 5: And it's not only with me.
Speaker 1: Glenn was telling me today that in Virginia they have drones all.
Speaker 8: Over the place too, and nobody's reporting it.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. All right, let's get to our busy phones eight hundred and ninety four one, Seawan. If you want to be a part of the program, let's say how to Dustin. He's in North Carolina. We love our friends in North Carolina. We feel bad for the people of FEMA kicking people out if they didn't respond to their text, their phone call or email. This very day today was the deadline. Why they're not making a greater effort to contact every family that had been displaced, thousands of them is incomprehensible to me. Anyway, Dustin, glad you called. What's on your mind?
Speaker 4: Oh? Thank you for having me, Sean. I want to I want to start off by Sam. First off, I hate the way they've treated uh, they've treated Western Rokill. I'm in the foothills and we've already got two inches. I hate it for those people that are intense right now. The second off. I want you to know I'm a two time Obama voter. I had a friend tell me, uh, tell me to start research on both sides. We'll started listening to you, the Clay and Bucks and the Charlie Kirks, and man, you all changed my life. So I want to thank you for that, thank you for saving our country. Well, my, my, my misstatement is I'm really just curious, Sean. I really just want to.
Speaker 3: Know who are we to hold the brunt.
Speaker 4: Of the blame for with those fires in California? Is it? Is it the governor? Is it Governor Newsom? Is it the mayor? Is it is it Joe Biden who holds the brunt of blame for the lack of preparation that they own out there? You know?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I think it's government in general. It's local state government, federal government allowing this, you know, all these moneys to be allocated for these ridiculous green projects out in California, and yet they're they're missing the fundamentals and ignoring the science that is, wildfire fires are a reality that they face pretty much year in and year out out there, and they're doing nothing, you know, to put in measures the science that would prevent them from getting this far out of control. I mean, it's basic stuff to me. You have Santa Ana wins, they're predictable. You have wildfires that's predictable. You have the science of forestry, you remove the brush, you have controlled burns. They're not doing any of these things. You have reservoirs that are full that can be tapped by the fire department. The one in Pacific Palisades was empty. And the amount of money wasted on you know, social equity programs and green programs out there is insane. I went through the budget numbers last night. It's it's absolutely out of control. And they have they have no qualms about it.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, I got another question. Do you feel like they would jump on FEMA, or look remote, jump on helping these people in California faster than they did, are more reactive than they did in Carolina because it's a liberal state.
Speaker 2: Probably, I mean, although you know, at some point the state's got to bear the Brunner responsibility. Very very telling that the insurance companies pulled out of insuring these homes, and they did it because they saw the handwriting was on the wall and they knew the state was not up to the task of handling the predictable wildfires, so as a result, they stopped insuring people out there, and then they have this state insurance which probably is going to end up being pretty much worthless. And I hate to tell you, buckle up. A lot of this money is going to end up coming from the federal government. Mark my words. We're going to end up paying for this. They're in confidence anyway, Dustin, appreciate the call. You have a great weekend. Thank you for being with us. Let's go to Dennis in California. Dennis, I am sorry for all that so many of your fellow Californians are living through right now. But I am absolutely disgusted about everything that I'm learning about how they've handled this and how they didn't prepare for this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this isn't the first time. I'm quite a bit north to LA, but I live in the foothills and there's been several large fires in the last ten to fifteen years around here, and it's the same thing. You know, the environmentals say, you can't burn the brush, you can't do this and that, But we can burn a four hundred square miles in ten thousand homes, and it's so frustrated to live here and watch our taxes and our dollar just going in some politicians pocket. It's just it's insane.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, this is basic fundamental stuff.
Speaker 5: I can.
Speaker 2: I can, you know, keep regurgitating this all day long, and it's not gonna it's not gonna bring these people's homes back.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: The best case scenario would be they get religion on this and maybe reallocate all of these green moneies that they're spending out there. Maybe they can take the billions they're allocating for their wind turbine projects and making the La Port green, and maybe they can use that money for fire prevention in the future. It would seem like a better use of taxpayer dollars to me, But I wouldn't hold my breath.
Speaker 3: Nobody listens to me out there. This is this is one of the reasons when I left New York.
Speaker 2: I gave a whole laundry list of reasons why I left, and it was the best decision I made. And I I was born and raised in New York. Now I've lived in five different states. I'm now now six different states, and you know, Florida is my permanent home now. And I left for all the reasons that so many people are leaving New York, New Jersey, Illinois, californ They're leaving for legitimate reasons, and this is just one of them. Anyway, Dennis hanging there, buddy, I appreciate it. David in Arizona. What's up, David?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm doing fine, Sean, let's see here. A good afternoon to you and Linda. You know, I'm giving a call. It sounds like I'm just repeating myself because everybody has already said everything here. I am a conservative native San Franciscan. We also call ourselves nor Cal Hillbillies because nor Cal and Southern California. You know, they've been trying to split that for years. Has gone on and off probably one hundred plus times. But I'm calling because I left California in twenty sixteen, had had enough.
Speaker 5: I've been to a.
Speaker 1: Number of states. I've lived out in the Mendocino County in California for a number of years, so I have a pretty good idea of what's going on at least in norcl Southern Cal. I can't really tell you about, but what has happened with the government in California. It has become corrupt from the root to the leaf, and something's got to be done about this. I mean, it's my number one. My heart goes out to everybody who's been affected by these fires. I really feel for you. We have similar problems up in northern California, just not with the going into that dense a population. So I really feel for you. Having a reservoir in southern California go empty, you would think it's mind blowing, but it's at this point it's par for the course. I would like President Trump to maybe not mention so much about the little fish up in the delta. The little amount of water that's keeping the bay the Bay from invading the Sacramento River is really just a drop in the bucket and the whole picture, you know, I'd like to see them really just put the thumbscrews to that greasy, gray haired ferret that's run in the country on his policies, because everything's so corrupt, overpaid, the taxpayers paying for all these people's salaries, and it's you know, friend a friend of friend. Let's bring them in from New York, Maryland, and there's not a whole lot of Californians in higher positions anymore, is what I notice, at least in northern California. So it's really incredible. The water wars in California don't need to start again. We just got to get to a solution. Pour out your glass of wine crashing against the wall, and go, okay, let's get down to it, you know, let's turn California red again and get something done. Cut through all this red. Take you know, reservoirs. There's you got the Sierra Nevadas with the reservoirs, plenty of places to put them, plenty of places to put them, which you don't look at the forestry. Is every one of those trees that crowded up there inhales between three and four hundred gallons of water a day, and the forests are not healthy. You can't even Last time I was in trucky going to Sierraville on eighty nine, I pulled over. I couldn't even see into the forest. It was that thick with brush and trees. You could take out five million trees within the Cascade Range and the Sierras and you probably wouldn't even notice it. On an overhead photo during the nineteen thirties when they first started taking the Department of Forestry in the Interior first started taking aerial photographs. You could do this was a number of years, twenty years ago or so, pre computers. You could do overlays and you could see that the forest had encroached into the meadow land. They've actually expanded by thirty percent over the first photos in the early nineteen thirties. The mismanagement of this is incredible. You just got to get down to the basically the lowest common denominator. What is this? You know, this can has been kicked down by governor after governor for years. The water wars go back into the eighteen seventies. They you know, Lake Hilaire was the largest body of fresh water in central California west of the Mississippi. They drained it and.
Speaker 2: That Listen, if you want to make a list of everything that you can do wrong in terms of ideology, you know, driving, you know, and guiding a situation such as we have unfolding here, I mean, check every box. Because they did everything wrong, and they spent all the money all the wrong ways, and all the money that was that should have been spent to prevent things like this from happening. Was not spent that they that should have been done were never done. The things they don't need. They're allocating billions of dollars towards it's it's government run amok. I mean, this is what would have happened to the country had Kamala Harris won calif So goes California, so would have gone America. All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today will go through Jan Murshan's ridiculous hearing from earlier.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: We have all the details of Lina Haba, Greg Jarrett, Alan Derschowitz, also Hannity one on one. Harold Ford Junior will join us tonight. Joe Kancha, Clay Travis Advr. Hannity nine Eastern on Fox. We'll see you tonight, have a great weekend. Back here on Monday. Thank you for making the show possible.