Speaker 1: It's another Jubile phone frame day mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 2: So this is Derek.
Speaker 1: Operator, yes, operator.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this is Derek. How can I help you?
Speaker 3: I don't want to speak to a bot. Operator? This is not an operator.
Speaker 2: Is there a problem with your phone or not that I can help you with? So it? Can I help you?
Speaker 1: Operator?
Speaker 2: This is the person who can help you with your phone? Or you're back? Is there an issue I can help you with?
Speaker 1: Are you a bot?
Speaker 2: This is not a bot? How do I know you're not about? Because I'm answering your questions.
Speaker 1: But bots can answer questions as well. Operator.
Speaker 2: May I help you with anything? Story? This is Derek? How can I help you?
Speaker 1: Okay? Same bot?
Speaker 2: This is not a bot? What is your issue?
Speaker 1: What's your name?
Speaker 2: Derek?
Speaker 1: Derek? My name is Pete Deakins, and I'm very upset.
Speaker 2: What are you upstood about?
Speaker 3: My phone is simply not working and I can't get the E tunes to open up on my ephone and I need it fixed, and I've called yesterday somebody tried to help me out. I don't know if it was another bot or what, but it was completely useless.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, it's an iPhone and is iTunes?
Speaker 1: No, it's my phone.
Speaker 2: I know it's your phone. Yeah, I'm trying to help you with the app. The app is called iTunes. Is that the app trying.
Speaker 1: To e tunes? I it's called iTunes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, iTunes? They could go. Okay, and you're using an iPhone, so yeah, you have.
Speaker 3: A pump and I can't get my camera to sync up with my ephone either.
Speaker 2: Look, I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish. You're not making a lot of sense, and you're being kind of rude.
Speaker 1: Operator.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm not a I'm trying to help you. I need you to help me. Help you. Okay, Now look at your phone and just walk me through what the problem is that you have. What do you see on your phone right now?
Speaker 3: It's just a blank screen. Right now, I'm just staring at a Samsung logo.
Speaker 2: Samsung. Yes, that's an Android. That's my iPhone.
Speaker 1: It's a phone.
Speaker 2: We take care of Apple products.
Speaker 1: Yes, so fix my phone.
Speaker 2: This is not an Apple phone. You'd have to go somewhere.
Speaker 1: Operator.
Speaker 2: I am an operator. Look, I'm sick and tired of people calling the line and you're having issues when I'm not about I'm a real person who can help you. I need you to stop making different cells. And we are at the store, work with you. Who have people have massputers. Stop doing it, stop just listening for a second. Okay, mess it, I'm taking up. Don't call down yet.
Speaker 3: This is actually Double from the Jubil Show doing a phone brank on you and your coworker Pete set you up.
Speaker 1: Joke. He said that you guys get a lot of ridiculous complaints. I want to me to mess with.
Speaker 2: It too early. Of course, you would
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jubile phone branks.