Speaker 1: Well, we have come in your city. One gets saying you a comfort zone will be desire tell and if you want a little banging.
Speaker 2: Un come along.
Speaker 3: This business about taking everyone's guns away. Tim Walls and I are both gun owners. We're not taking anybody's guns away. So stop with the continuous lying about this stuff.
Speaker 4: Just to finish off, she doesn't have a plan. She copied Biden's plan and it's like four sentences like run, spot run, four sentences that are just, oh, we'll try and lower taxes.
Speaker 5: She doesn't have a plan. Take a look at her plan. She doesn't have a plan.
Speaker 6: Block team minus fifty four days until the presidential election.
Speaker 7: Get away, coming to your.
Speaker 1: City, going away, I'll get thoz and saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 5: From coast to coast, from border to border, from sea to shining Sea. Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 6: Stay right here for our final news round up and Information Overload A.
Speaker 3: News round up in Information Overload Hour eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, you're going to meet in a second April Agia and he says that Biden Harris border policies we have from one hundred and eighty countries, over eleven million unvetted illegal immigrants, And for all the talk about what has happened in Aurora, what's going on in Ohio, and what has gone on in our southern border, and all the discussions and my scrolls on television of all the Americans that have been murdered, and all the Americans that have been raped, and all the Americans that are victims of violent crime, all the cost of the American taxpayer, all the people would terroritize that we know are in our country plotting and planning and scheming an attack on our country. The fact that we know we have people from Iran and Syria and Egypt and Afghanistan, on top of tens and tens of thousands from China, Russia, Venezuela is incomprehensible to me. And then we have a presidential candidate that very proudly is out there stating that she wants to decriminalize those that don't respect our borders, don't respect our sovereignty, don't respect our laws, and then benefit them with free housing, health care, education, legal drivers' licenses, even college in the case of Minnesota. And on top of that, taxpayer funded sex change surgery for not only illegals, but for convicted felons, and all that said and done a pathway to citizenship. Now, our friend April, who will introduce you to it a minute, is the daughter of Mexican immigrants, who addressed the House hearing on the Biden Harris border crisis, speaking on behalf of an eleven year old girl who auth already say was brutally raped and murdered at the hands of a Harris Biden illegal immigrant, and how democratic policies are giving good migrants a bad name. Let's listen in.
Speaker 8: As a daughter of immigrant parents, I am ashamed of what the Biden and Harris administration has done to our country by opening our borders to all, including criminals who are wolves and sheep's clothing. I'm going to be the boys today for Maria Gonzalez, who is also a migrant. She arrived here and her father didn't own a vehicle. He walked to work. Her father is the essence of the type of immigrants we should want in this country, a law abiding, hard working man working for seven dollars an hour, fourteen hours a day. He left that weekend and he told his daughter he was going to work. She had a cell phone. She was in her the safety of her home. This migrant that came here as a child across the border was given to a sponsor and was only here three weeks before he decided to leave his sponsors home go to passing into Texas from Louisiana, and he saw Maria at one point or another. He decided that was going to be his prey. He saw her father leave to work, he knew their schedule. He knocked on Maria's door. Maria, recognizing that it was a neighbor, told her father on WhatsApp on a voice message, Hey Dad, somebody's knocking on the door, and she said it in Spanish, puppy and mestasto gondola puerta, that is that you knocking on the door. Thinking her father had forgotten something, that was the last time he ever heard Maria's voice. When Maria went to the door, there's a little chain that we have in those apartments right when you open the door, to try to keep us safe. That chain was not enough to keep this animal out of Maria's apartment. He pushed his way in and Maria fought for her life. She was eleven years old.
Speaker 3: It's so sad, but Maria is not the only one. We have the case of this young twelve year old girl or thirteen year old girl in Queens, New York that was raped in broad daylight in a park in Queens. Or the case of a young girl raped in Louisiana just in the last week and a half, where we have Joscelyn Nungary who was brutalized for two hours and then murdered by Harris Biden illegal immigrants. Then you have the case at Lake and Riley, mother of five, Rachel Morin, and I scrolled the names of dozens and dozens and dozens of Americans that have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime by unvetted Harris Biden, the illegals. Putting aside the fentanyl that's coming across our borders because all of the resources down at the border are being used because of their open border policies, that has given the cartel's carte blanche to bring drugs into our country, killing our kids. On top of the high cost, which is I guess the least important factor in terms of priorities keeping Americans safe and secure would be the top priority. And you know what, that didn't even get mentioned. But we have a presidential candidate that right now is hell bent on mocking a border wall, decriminalizing illegal immigration, offering illegals free housing, healthcare, education, drivers' licenses, even college, and on top of that, a path to citizenship, and taxpayer funded sex change surgeries that the media was laughing at until they realized, oh, Anity's not wrong again. Anyway. We welcome to the program. April Gira is with us. April, welcome to the program. Your testimony was beyond powerful. I've seen clips of it, and we really appreciate you being with us.
Speaker 7: Thank you so much for having me.
Speaker 3: Sean, let's hear in your own words what you're discovery.
Speaker 7: You know, I am a clime victim advocate here in Houston and Harrison County area. I run a small foundation where I help victims of violent crime because us ourselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, Jocelyn Nungary came from Houston.
Speaker 7: That's right, that's another case that I represented. I didn't speak on Jocelyn because I brought her mother along with me. I always think it's more powerful to have the moms speak on behalf of their children, you know. So this is my biggest issue is that right now they want to paint a picture that we're letting in good people into this country. That's just not the case. Unvetted migration is a recipe for disaster, and the people that are paying the price are low income and middle class families that have to deal the consequence of these failed policies. They don't understand the way things work in Central America and Mexico. One of the biggest ways that people die there as women is through mr rape and sometimes I don't even find their bodies. There's thousands of women missing in Mexico. So it's a place where predators thrive. They get to this country and they have an appetite for children. It's not a coincidence that it keeps happening nationwide.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, this is the thing. And you know, I know that the President brought up Aurora and brought up Ohio, and and you know, to me, the fact that Americans are being murdered, raped, victims of violent crime, that we have gangs taking over cities like Aurora, Colorado, like this town in Ohio that we've heard so much about. And I just got to tell you. It's mind numbing to me the fact that we have known terrorists from over you know, we have over people from over one hundred and eighty countries unvetted in the country, but known terrorists in the country. They refuse to release any information about them and where they come from. It has put every American at risk. It is a clear and present danger to every American. And I see nothing but what now they're offering sex change operations, housing, healthcare, and a path to citizenship. I'm having a hard time comprehending why you would reward illegal behavior like this.
Speaker 7: And you know, Henney, I think one of my biggest points is that we have billions of dollars to spend so to secure somebody else's border. We're securing Ukraine's border right now, but nothing is being done to secure our Texas border, and dozens and dozens and thousands of American families are paying the price. And it has to come to the stop. We are not upholding our constitution and we are not prioritizing Americans. There's veterans that are not receiving the adequate benefits, there's homeless veterans, but we're willing to house immigrants that have never contributed to this country and it's sickening.
Speaker 3: No, you're the daughter of immigrants from Mexico. I am the grand son of immigrants from Ireland. All four my grandparents came from Ireland. I believe in immigration, but I think we need certain checks and balances. For example, especially in a day and age of terrorism, I think you have to have a background check to make sure that somebody doesn't have radical associations, you know, in a post pandemic world, I think we need a health check. I think, but when you have nearly forty trillion dollars in US debt, which is unsustainable, I think people would need to show that they have the means of taking care of themselves and won't be a financial burden on the American people. I think these are just basic, fundamental things that other countries do. And the last thing I would do is reward those people that don't follow the process and the laws like my grandparents did and like your parents did.
Speaker 7: Right, and it's wrong, and honestly, what you're asking for, it just seems to make too much sense. There's also a growing number of a patients that are making it through the border. There's an age pandemic and Africa, and you've seen how many Patians and Africans have made it through the border, and it's something that people don't want to talk about. It's wrong, and they're creating a perfect storm for our next terroristic attack.
Speaker 3: We play the exchange of you and Veronica Escobar and how it's insulting about her claim the families of victims of illegal immigrants are being exploited by Republicans. This was a beatdown, Listen.
Speaker 8: It's insulting that you would say that to these families, that you would make an assumption that they're being used or exploit it anyway. You know what I will do is I'll give you my numbers and I'd like a phone call for you to see what you can do to help these families, because every single week I get bombarded with calls from victims all over the United States. But I'm just a small person with a small foundation that helps people here locally in Houston and Harris County. Not one time when her daughter was murdered and I was helping her navigate the criminal justice and that one Democrat call me to offer their assistance. It was only Republicans, And I am an independent, I both I bote both ways. It's insulting. No, please don't speak over me, because I'm still talking. I have the mic, I have the floor, the floor. If you want to answer me, you ask.
Speaker 3: Has the time, and the witness is allowed to respect.
Speaker 8: So I'm asking you said some very broad statements.
Speaker 3: It's insulting.
Speaker 8: These people lost loved ones, they lost children, and we want to see a difference. We may not understand everything that's going on, but I assure you that we're not being used in any way. And if todays somebody calls that number that wants to help from any side of the aisle, we want solutions.
Speaker 3: So I'm still talking.
Speaker 8: So please don't an assumption. Don't make an assumption that we're being used.
Speaker 3: That is insulting. Oh that was a powerful moment before Congress. That is insulting.
Speaker 7: Good for you, Thank you, sir. I mean when you see, I think more people need to see.
Speaker 3: I tell them, by the way, remind me April to have a fight with you.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 7: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 7: The thing is I saw this children's bodies before they were laid to rest, because I helped family shop for their final wear inside of their caskets when you see these children, and for you to sit there and say that to these parents that they're being used, they're giving the ability to speak on their stories and try to give them some purpose. But you know what, none of these democrats have called. My number right now was put out nationally. I haven't received a single phone call. Nobody wants to address the issue until it happens to them.
Speaker 3: All right, quick break more with Aprilgira, who testified before Congress a victim's advocate. These unvetted Harris Biden, the illegals, and the crimes that they're committing, even against young children, are unconscidable. More with April on the other side. We'll get to your calls as well. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, all right, we continue now with victim's advocate. April Agira is with us, she testified before Congress. I mean all of these young children, I mean the murders, the race, the violent crimes being committed against Americans, and Kamala Harris, of course, just wants free housing, healthcare, education, tex change operations, and a path to amnesty for illegals. It makes no sense. I don't know any answer. Donald Trump is going to start a deportation policy if he's elected president. I don't see any other way to deal with this except to punish those people in the sense that if you want to come into this country, we must insist you do it legally. You know, there are countries like Australia New Zealand if you want to get a passport, and if you want joint citizenship or or dual citizenship as they call it, or you want to move there and become a citizen of that country, it can take you ten or eleven years and millions and millions and millions of dollars. There's nothing I would imagine on the world market more valuable than American passport. And the idea that you're going to rein ward those people that don't respect our laws, borders and sovereignty with something of great value kind of lends credence to well, we'll give you this citizenship even though you didn't follow our laws. But we I assume you're going to want to vote for us, right, because there's nothing of greater value than giving somebody that No, I don't really care where anybody comes from. If we do the background checks that I mentioned, earlier, you know, and you're good to go. Welcome to our country, Welcome to our family. Even I don't have a problem with it at all. I'm a big supporter of immigration, and I don't care where you come from.
Speaker 7: When it's done right, it can benefit a country. But right now, the type of migrants that we have coming in, they actually are ready to receive handouts and they have never contributed to this country. So you're creating an environment where these individuals will always have need. They're not coming in and being really mousy and not asking for anything, and they're coming in expecting it. So the type of migrants that we used to get that are just coming over here being really hard workers, never in trouble, they never get in any type of contact with the police. They can live in this country very quietly and in the shadows. But these people are coming here blatantly breaking our laws and harming our citizens and non citizens alike, because they prey on everybody. Nine year old Maria Gonzalez was also a migrant child. Excuse me, eleven year olds, and she was also a migrant child. That did not deter him from hurting her, raping her, torturing her, and eventually killing her in the process.
Speaker 3: How does anybody with a conscience or heart and a soul ever do that to a child. It's unimaginable to me. It's evil in our time. April, you're a rock star, you are a champion advocate, and I do appreciate you being with us. You did a great job before Congress. We appreciate your time and come back often.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Sir.
Speaker 6: Sean Scott more behind the scenes information, more contacts than anybody, more friends behind the curtain. Sean Hannity is on.
Speaker 3: Hy twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number. We'll get to your calls here in a second. It's just sad, but many Americans with this Harris Biden economy, they just don't have the ability to be able to afford a new car, even a used car. And Americans are keeping their cars longer, which raises the risk that you're going to have an expensive repair down the road. And that's where car Shield comes in. They are America's most trusted vehicle protection company and for almost twenty years they've been helping Americans protect their out of warranty vehicles. They provide twenty four to seven emergency roadside assistance. They help with flats and lock out if you get locked out of your car. They protect over five thousand parts and systems, and god forbid you have that big, expensive repair that will send your finances into the absolute gutter, especially in this economy. They're going to help you save a fortune. They'll take care of their repair, and you get to pick where you want your local mechanic or your dealership to take care of the repair. They'll handle the rest anyway. Call Carshield. They have thirteen hundred US based representatives answer all your questions. You'll get a free quote in minutes. And you know they've made inflation so high. You need to protect yourself against large repair bills, and you can't afford a new car, and you can't even afford to use car anyway right now, if you call, you'll save twenty percent off your plan. It'll keep you safe and secure on the road, you and your family eight hundred five eight seven five zero six zero. On the web, it's Carshield dot com slash Hannity. That's Carshield dot com slash Hannity today. Twenty percent off all right, let's get to our busy phones as we say Hi to Jesse in Texas. Jesse, Hi, how are you glad you called Sean?
Speaker 10: I'm doing great in honor to speak with you, sir, and I'd like to thank you and your team for the great role you're playing and saving America.
Speaker 3: Well, I wish I felt as confident as you. You know, I'll tell you this. I read every poll, every person out there making their predictions, and I could just tell you, in all honesty, is I don't know what's going to happen in this election. I know there are powerful institutional forces against the president. We have a weaponized DJ we do have a deep state, we have big Tech, we have a corrupt media state run media mob, and they are all aligned in their one goal to stop Donald Trump at all costs. And it's going to take, frankly, so many of the American people joining forces. And I think part of this effort has to be that you've you've got to make Americans aware of how radical and extreme Kamala Harris and Tim Walls are, play them in their own words. That's why we've created the Kamala Files the Walls Files as a public service and you could literally download it and share it on social media with your friends, your family, your co workers, your neighbors. And I think that in spite of the media, you know, we've got to do an end run around the institutional media and legacy in this country. And the way to do it is with information and truth and them in their own words. And I think it could be extremely effective. But anyway, what's on your mind, yes.
Speaker 10: Okay, a huge part and it runs into exactly what you're saying. Is one of the biggest obstacles that we have is that over the last several decades or a few decades anyway, that the votership or a good portion of the votership that would vote for the leadership of the Democratic Party have learned to accept their words with no supporting deeds, absolutely none, no supporting deeds. That they used to have to prove what they're saying. Now they don't have to prove what they're saying. So our strategy has to be, okay, let's assume they don't have to prove what they're saying.
Speaker 9: What do we do now?
Speaker 10: And Garland was a great example of that today with his speech speaking words that do not match up with deeds, and I think that I.
Speaker 3: Watched very closely when I was speaking today, and the DOJ treats all cases alike. No, they don't, because they would have treat Hillary Clinton's top secret classified information and Joe Biden's top secret classified information the same way they treated Donald Trump and the rate at mar Lago. I don't believe that for a second. You know, the people that used Hillary Clinton's dirty disinformation Russian dossier would have been held accountable for lying on a PISA application. When you find out something is not true, which they did just just months after the first one was filed, they're supposed to put in go before the court and tell them they made a mistake. They didn't do that. Either. When he said our norms or a promise that we will not allow this nation to become a country where law enforcement is treated as an apparatus of politics, well, nobody would ever ever take the third highest ranking DOJ official take them off the case to go after this novel legal theory like they did in the Trump as they call it hush money case. All it was was a legal nda put together by an attorney labeled as a legal expends eight years ago and somehow come up with a way, even though the statute of limitations had run out, based on New York law, it to turn it into a thirty four felony count against Donald Trump and then put him in a venue where you have an abusively biased judge and and a venue where you Donald Trump or any conservative is never going to get a fair trial. That wouldn't happen.
Speaker 10: That's exactly my point. And you'll note, and I'm sure you know this, is that they can never ever ever admit they were wrong about anything, because they're listening to words without deeds to support it. Voters can never hear them say something contrary to their point, because then they're supposed to believe that as well, because they're going to believe everything that they say and not expect any actions or any deeds or any supporting information. And I think that's the weakness, is they can't speak anything contrary to what they say. And I think there's probably strategies that can be devised to force maybe the mainstream media politicians to start have to admit certain things that they said or done that or wrong.
Speaker 3: Appreciate the call, Jesse, Thank you, eight hundred and nine to one, Shawn is a number, Rick and Illinois Next Sean Hannity Show High Thank Sean my call, Yes, sir, what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Appreciate it?
Speaker 9: Hey, I got I got a little bigger on on on the debate the other night. I think Trump played him. I think I think the genius of Trump actually came out. He was very measured. It was lukewarm. There's no question about it that he could have eviscerated her, but he was very measured. He I think he even thingned anger. But what he did, what he accomplished, was what he set out to accomplish in my opinion, and that is he exposed ABC. And why in the heck do we have to have these so called newscasters, they're not journalists. Why do we have to have them in a debate anyway. So here's the other thing. He pumped up Kamala. Now she's been hiding out, right, she's been hiding out, and so he gave her. He build her. You go up now already today she's talking about another debate and he's playing hard to get. I'm telling you, this guy's genius. I mean, I mean you know that. I mean some of the things you said earlier about him. He played he played them, he played him, and he did it for a second debate, because there's four quarters in this game, and we're at fifty four days, less than seven weeks or less than eight weeks. And here's the thing. He wants that last debate close to the go to debate, and he'll thiss Rader.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure there's going to be another debate, and I'm not even sure I want another debate. I think at this point, I think the mission of all of us, and I deputize everybody in this audience is, you know, as a public service, make sure Americans, your friends, your neighbors, your co workers, in a family, people on social media that follow you, that they be made aware of her radical statements, radical words in the same it's Tim Walls. That's why we as a public service and put up on our website. You know, how do you register to vote, where to where to vote? When does early voting start? It's all up there every state. And then we put up there the Kamala files, the Walls files, because the media has a virtual blackout on all of the insane things that they have said and the bizarre positions they have taken, and I think if people will spread that information around, I think that would be effective enough. That's my opinion. So we'll see, but you know, let's see what happens. Let's say hi to Mic in New York, Mike, how are you? How are my old stomping grounds? I mean very old at this point? What's going on?
Speaker 11: They're the same that didn't improve? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good? It was. It was rough having to go back for my sister's birthday party, but I made a quick turnaround as quickly as I could one week.
Speaker 9: We all have to.
Speaker 11: Punish ourselves at one point or another. I uh, I was you know, I listened to the debate and then afterwards you hear all the people all.
Speaker 10: He blew it all.
Speaker 11: He missed an opportunity. Yeah, I truthfully don't think so. But I don't think everybody could cover everything. The moderators tried to stay away as much as possible from the things that he would have really destroyed her on, such as the economy. They fact checked them and usually they and actually they were wrong.
Speaker 9: The abortion after birth to off his own state.
Speaker 11: Five babies with a botched abortion.
Speaker 3: I think it's eight or nine, but you know that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 11: Even if it was one.
Speaker 3: But let's take that exception, because that certainly isn't the rule. That certainly is more rare. We know Governor Northam statement which Donald Trump preferred to. But let's look at no restrictions a month, seven, eight and nine. And I have many, many people friends of mine, people I know that are pro choice. None of them. I can't think of a single one of them that supports that radical position on abortion, because at that stage it's infanticide. You know, if you know, if Bill Clinton, if the Democratic Party were anything like even Bill and Hillary Clinton both said abortion legal rare, you can add early to the list of names. I understand. We saw this in Ohio, We'll probably see it in Florida. We have seen it elsewhere in the country when people, thanks to Roe v. Wade being overturn, when people get to weigh in on it, they seem to be around the first trimester dobs fifteen weeks point, and then then their patient, their patients runs out, and at that point they're like, you know, what if if you don't, if this was not a planned pregnancy, Okay, nobody likes it. You know, Americans will be when I'm not talking about rape, Vincester, the mother's life. Those are three exceptions that I've always supported. You should be able to know within the first trimester or fifteen weeks dobbs, whatever that number happens to be. Most Americans don't support an abortion in month seven, eight nine, And Tamala Harris and Tim Walls have no restrictions on late term abortions, none at all. Notice, you wouldn't answer the question during the debate.
Speaker 11: And then it seemed like they got very upset when he wouldn't say that he would fund Ukraine but he wanted to end the war and stop the killing of human beings. But they also forget he was the first one to give them weapons, and they got awful upset with that. But the other side of this is when you know, when everybody's saying, he blew it, and oh my god, what's going to happen in my first levee. It's not that I talked to nearly as many people as you do, But whoever I spoke to, they all were even if they were on the fence before or for Kamala, They're all like, no, they didn't like what happened. I don't think anybody did. They saw how crooked it was, they saw how one sided it was, and how he stood up for everything. He's never changed his opinions, and they all said, no, we're going to vote for him because this was two unfair. I think it backfired on them, I really do.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: It certainly backfired Disney. You know, you can never look at them and say they have any credibility as a news organization, because they're not. Now, it's okay, I'm a member of the press and I'm a talk show host. I don't claim to do to be a journalist, but I do journalism. I do investigative journalism. I give opinion, but I'm honest about it, and I'm upfront about my opinions. We also do culture and sports. We're like an entire newspaper. They claim that they're journalists, they're not journalists. They're liberal, radical democratic talk show hosts masquerading as journalists. Yeah, they're members of the press, and I believe in a free press, but they're not journalists. And that's the big lie. And that's most of the media. Actually, it's not just ABC, it's it's all the big networks. It's you know, two other cable networks and it's every pretty much every major newspaper in the country. Anyway, my friend, appreciate the call. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, as we say, hid to is it? It's Corbyn in Missouri. Hey Corbyn, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Hey? How you doing, Sean? It's always always a pleasure to get to talk to you, and we definitely appreciate what to do. So keep you know, definitely keep up a good work on that.
Speaker 3: One, so well, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, let's get down to the business. I watched the debate. Uh did I yell at the TV?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I did. I'm going okay, why didn't you say this? Why didn't you say that? But you know, in the back of my mind, it was always a case, okay, this is three people against one. It was not a fair fight. Kamala was scripted. Uh, we all knew she had the answers ahead of time. The one thing Trump he connected with those independent people Kamala comes across is just cold. The you cannot make that connection that Trump did, and and you saw it with the with whenever they actually surveyed independent ods. Trump actually came up, Kamala came down because she just can't do it. And then and then whenever they asked, asked Trump about about her being black, What does that have to do with the price of ask what does that have to do with the price of groceries? What does that have to do with crime or the border or anything else like that. I mean, I mean, that was just a got you question. I mean, I wanted to shoot the TV. I was so mad.
Speaker 3: Well, though, don't shoot your TV. That would not be a good thing. TVs could be very expensive. I have very big TVs. They're not cheap, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, TV's were cheaper under the mean Orange Man at the end of the day. But you know, and hopefully we're going to be getting back to that. But I'm just I'm just looking at that got you question, and I'm going, you know what, I want to be able to do things for my kids because I have extra money. It's not one of those things I'm doing kid doing things for my kids because they can't make it in this economy. That's what's sad, is it is?
Speaker 3: But I have to run. But you're right, I mean, this is look elections are about the future, and I'm worried about our kids. Anyway, good call my friend, God bless you. Eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today Hannity Tonight, set you DVR nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Joe Knha, Pete Hegg said, Christy Nome, Steve Moore, Dave Asmen, Dave McCormick, who's running a really close race in Pennsylvania, Katie Pavlich, Lee Carter with her dials on the debate, and much much more. Hannity nine Eastern, Fox, see you tonight. Back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.