Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I want I want to play a fun game. I want to ask a question, but I don't want to tell you what it is ahead of time. Eight five five five nine one one oh three five. And this is not that I'm not I'm not setting you up for anything like terrible. But I want you to call right now if you if you're feeling a little risky on a Friday morning, I want you to call right now eight five five five one oh three five because I don't want you to I don't want you to think about it. I want your instant answer without having time to process it, and then call with an explanation because you're normal to say, hey, this is what we're talking about, and then you call if you have something to say, or your text, and then if we like your text, we'll call you back and put you on the radio whatever that is. But I don't want I don't want that now. I think it's only going to work like one person because I'm gonna say it and then everyone else gonna hear it on a hold and then decide if they want to talk about it and hang up.
Speaker 3: It's not embarrassing, though, it's a surprise. I like it.
Speaker 4: Oh this surprice topic. Yeah, it's first period. Everybody call it now, call now, damn it, kayleb. This is why I can't tell you anything. You're like my mom.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah yeah. If it's a big secret, I'm a.
Speaker 4: Vault, but any little thing, I can't hold water either.
Speaker 2: So I want to see how much people trust me right now, because it's gonna take about forty five seconds for them to call because there's a delay, So I'm just gonna wait.
Speaker 3: But trust me here. This is it's not that question. It's not. It's not grow. It might be gross, but it's not. It's not.
Speaker 2: I'm not setting you up to look stupid. I promise you. Nobody's not.
Speaker 4: That's when somebody who's setting someone up to look stupid will say, I guess what I set up like.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna make you look stupid.
Speaker 2: Just call I can I can see why you would think that.
Speaker 3: I promise he can't want you to know that you're being heard.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey Claire, Claire, I love you, Claire, good.
Speaker 3: Morning, good morning. I love you too.
Speaker 2: A lot of people trust me because they're calling like crazy. I mean, we'll do other stuff. Nobody calls it now. We do this and you all call it. Okay, We're gonna get everybody and put eybody on hold and we'll see how many hang on for this. Claire, here's the question. I think you'll find this relatively ar There was a lot of build up.
Speaker 3: But are you in a relationship, Claire? I am? How long? Any detail? How long have you been in this relationship? Two and a half years.
Speaker 2: And you still like the guy or or whatever you're into. That's not an important unfortunately. Okay, here's the question. Would you drink your significant other's bath water for one thousand dollars?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Easily?
Speaker 3: How much? You know how much bath water? I didn't specify that. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I don't know that this is go up or down based on him. Let's just say a cup of bathroom because aside from the soap or whatever is in there, like that's chemical.
Speaker 3: I don't have a problem with this. You kidding me? Are you kidding me? Bath water? Where can I go? Who's do you want?
Speaker 2: Bath?
Speaker 3: One of a thousand bucks?
Speaker 2: I mean, think of a think of the other things I've I've consumed in a relationship, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So like bad want?
Speaker 2: No problem. Here's the other question, and this is just an offstion because I saw it on TikTok a couple days ago. Would you punch him in the face for a billion dollars?
Speaker 3: Girl? Yes, And I'm not advocating.
Speaker 2: I'm not advocating for this. I'm not saying this is right. The number would don't you don't make me laugh? Would you let him punch you in the face for a billion dollars? A billion dollars?
Speaker 3: Claire? Yeah, but like how or how hard? Okay? How hard is he punching it? That's fair?
Speaker 2: No, I agree, right, And I'm not advocating for this. I'm just saying that was the question. I'm just here to ask the questions. Thank you, Claire, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry. All right.
Speaker 2: So basically, hobbies owed a billion dollars? Hey, yeah, Hey Michelle, Michelle, would you drink your significant other's bath water for one thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: You would? Okay?
Speaker 2: Would you let him or her punch you in the face for a billion dollars?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I would do. I certainly would.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I'm not a tough guy, but I would let a petite female or any female for that matter, punched me in the face, even if it hurt a lot.
Speaker 3: For a billion dollars. Yeah, no, I'm with a billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Right like I'm even even a little a little locked out for a while. I mean maybe I'm on the ground for a minute. A billion dollars.
Speaker 3: I got the money. Now, I got the money.
Speaker 2: While you're in there, take out some of his mid section. No go or go right ahead? Thank you, Michelle.
Speaker 3: Have a good day, Jason.
Speaker 2: Hi, Jason, I appreciate the trust you having me. Jason, would you drink your significant other's bath water for one thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: You drink? Would you drink your signific And this isn't what do you mean? Jason?
Speaker 2: Repeat that like it's not a normal question to ask people. Would you drink your significant of this bathwater for a thousand bucks? Girlfriend, boyfriend, whomever? Oh yeah, why, I don't think that one's that bad.
Speaker 3: Like I do it for free. Oh yeah, I don't think it's that bad. Jason. Thank you. Have a good day. You would you wouldn't do it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, absolutely not. I don't play with backley functions and stuff like that. I'm not drinking somebody's bath water for one thousand dollars. A thousand dollars came in Mari, right, oh, Marian.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to What do.
Speaker 2: You are you the one buying the eighty seven dollars?
Speaker 3: Wait, carrots, I can't get a murger from five guys with a thousand dollars? Okay?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Oh no, oh no, Now you can punch me though, like kack me out.
Speaker 3: I'm a hey, hey, Jason, would you drink my bath water for a thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yeah, well I would drink anyone's bath water for a thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: I bet throw well the dollars you wouldn't. I will go. I will go right now to the ATM and give a thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars for bath wall. I will not even look at your bath water. I don't play that. You can't. Let me watch a movie one time when I was pregnant and this happened in the movie. There was a little more to it. It was gross. I couldn't even watch that. I think I threw up at my own house like I couldn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know why.
Speaker 1: And you guys know I.
Speaker 3: Talk about like my bodily functions. You know I'm leaving the show whatever. I'm doing things, but I can't do I can't do the bathwater. I don't know that making you a thousand bucks is exciting enough. She's crying, like you, there's no bath here.
Speaker 2: I don't think we have a I mean that we would spend money on a bathtub and then you know not.
Speaker 3: We would be eating and cooling. But yeah, turned the bath water off.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Kaylin, you would do it? Yeah, A thousand bucks, yeah, I honestly.
Speaker 3: I could wait. Yeah, I could wait. A little credit card thousand bucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I mean seriously, but to think about it, like if you're if you're sleeping next to somebody every night, if you're doing whatever you're doing, you're consuming all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 3: So like a bath water, look, cup of bath.
Speaker 4: Water, thousand bucks done worse to FA A billion dollars. Now, I can't get punched because I can't get one more concussion, because I think we'll be in CTE territory.
Speaker 2: But you got a billion dollars, cal I don't want ct I don't want that for you either. I mean, but say they can wheel you to your mansion or you're yawn or whatever, it will be fine, yeah, right, for a small fee.
Speaker 3: She will play with that. I'd take don't do any bodily functions because she will not. Ye, you'd be great. You would be in a nasty do well for a small feet Wait, what'd you say?
Speaker 5: She would be in a nasty diaper like I'm not changing.
Speaker 3: We'll believe as the cargiver.
Speaker 2: I would hire someone to do that because we have a billion dollars to work with. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, make sure it got changed by somebody else, your caregiver. But I don't play that. Yeah. She will will manage.
Speaker 2: Your health by managing other people and your money.
Speaker 1: You know good?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no worry about it. Hey, Lauren, Lauren, Hi, would you drink your This is the kind of award winning content that we do here. This is why we're a twenty sixteen Golden Dome Best Dome Award winner in the state of Illinois. And we can't win one sense, but mainly because we don't actually we don't actually apply for them.
Speaker 3: It's amazing, Lauren. We don't win awards in this business.
Speaker 2: We don't win Marconi's don't and it's crazy because we actually don't sign up for them either. But for some reason, I'm met. Whenever I see these lists of awards, I'm like, how do we not win? This was because we didn't apply. We don't apply for anything. And then these stations brag about winning these awards. But the only way you can win the award is if you pay the money to apply for it. So it's not fair, Lauren, Like, if you're gonna brag about winning an award, it should be an award that anybody can win, not one that you paid to win. Anyway, Laurenen, can you tell them on cold medicine would you drink your significant other the bath water for one thousand dollars? And then I'm moving on you did the fidle?
Speaker 3: Say? Absolutely not for a thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Really, you guys are rich really.
Speaker 2: Yeah? But like do you live with Lauren? Are you married or you in a relationship? You live with somebody?
Speaker 3: Okay? I think if you did, though, yeah, I think what's up, girl? I think if you did.
Speaker 2: I feel like this isn't that big of an ass compared to the things that you see. I mean, in fifteen years, Jason, the things that you've dealt with, this is nothing nothing, This is nothing, Lauren, have a good day.
Speaker 3: I don't have a good day. Think you know what you want to say?
Speaker 2: No, finish your thought, finish your thought, and then okay she hung up. I'm sorry I didn't realize she had another thought. Yeah I love you too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you said, yeah, yeah, A thousand bucks, yeah yeah,