Speaker 1: Ay, Caryne, she's a queen and talking, so she's getting really not afraid to feel the episode, so just let it flow. No one can do we quiet cary Lone. It sounds of Caroline.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're back with kat Luna. But we talked about how, at only twenty five, she has the wisdom of fifty year old fifty, the beauty of just a goddess, a beauty of a goddess, of an eternal goddess, and just like the voice of an angel.
Speaker 3: You really didn't going today.
Speaker 2: You got it going on. I'm feeling you having a lot of people when I meet a twenty five year old as advanced as you, like mentally thank you. I'm like, that is awesome. It's all the trauma, you know what, But you processed it. You processed your trauma.
Speaker 3: You didn't just like stay in it Latin. I'm freaking pointing at you, like get it. Yeah, but you like you did the work I did. But honestly, it was the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but the best. I would do it again.
Speaker 2: And that is what I want to encourage people who are listening, because here's Kat at twenty five years old. And if y'all go back and listen to the episode on Monday, she is incredible. You have been a singer for a long time. You were married, you were in a partnership musically with your former husband, and all that ended. You've had to find your identity on your own, go through so much turmoil at such a young age, and you put in the work and now you are truly like reaping the benefit. You have a great relationship, You're making music that is so authentic, you have a record deal, you just got invited to be CMT's next Woman of Country. You have peace in your heart and in your team. I mean, that is what I want people to hear.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 2: It's like when you go in and you do the work and you don't just stay stuck in your pain and your trauma. You actually like things can happen, sit in it, feel it, get into therapy, like actually like move through it. Then when you get to the other side, it's beautiful, beautiful, literally hard as hell to get through it, right, I mean it's not easy.
Speaker 3: It's not easy, and I feel like you're going to continue to do it for the rest of your life. But it's just like stick the course. And it up and it gets easier.
Speaker 2: And now that you survive that, you're like, I can probably survive anything, like I could do anything. Yeah. Yeah, Once you get through something that big, it's like oh man, and now you have.
Speaker 3: Tools and you realize how much that you can do, much more than you ever give yourself credit for, right, Yeah, and all.
Speaker 2: The fear just holds us back and wants to keep us safe and like small and really.
Speaker 3: We're meant to be so much bigger than that.
Speaker 2: Man kat Luna preaching the good word. Okay, so we're gonna draw some cards. Pick what caused you?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Pick three?
Speaker 3: Let's see your name right here, one here, dose and then top one three Okay. I love card games. Yeah, they're like controversial questions. I love the Lord. Bye pick God. Always numb, I mean always yes, yes, always yes. Sorry, Hold on, it's like I'm scared of reading on all. What is one thing about yourself you're genuinely proud of? Oh my gosh, I'm genuinely proud of how far I've come and how I've never given up on myself.
Speaker 2: Were there times when you wanted to?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And why didn't you? What was the voice that kept you going.
Speaker 3: Like the little girl in me that was like that. I'm like, I can't make I want to make her proud.
Speaker 2: You knew what she was destined for, and you're like, we're getting there.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get there. I don't know how, but we're gonna do it. Yeah. What's something you think people tend to assume about you when they meet you for the first time that I'm like, I'm a b word No because I have a resting bee face. You do, yeah, No, being Latina, it's like in your nature like you're built that way, not like you literally like you're built like the.
Speaker 2: Can I say the be No, we've already said all the words.
Speaker 3: You can the bitch, bitch, rest resting bitch face. You're born with it as a Latina, Like, there's nothing I can.
Speaker 2: Do to help it, Like show me your face if you're just out in public, what does it look like?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 4: Look like you're you, You've got you look like you you're judging me. I'm literally just like we're doing it again in reality. I'm like, help, I don't know anybody here, come talk to me. And then everybody's like you look like a meani, So why we come talking.
Speaker 2: You know what it is though, but it's your eyes. It's your eyes because they already like it's like you know everything in your eyes. You can feel it, and so it's like I can feel that you know what I'm doing wrong or something.
Speaker 3: So no, but you just have that gality. The only thing that's happening in here is like little Bunny's hopping around. I'm like, people only know, I'm not really that deep of a thinker all the time. What's something you're learning to like or just be more okay with life's punches and like the rollercoaster of what life is. I'm learning that the good is good and the bad is still good. Everything is a part of it and once you learn to appreciate both sides of it, that's when life starts becoming more magical. And that's when you realize that.
Speaker 2: Life is actually beautiful, that not profound.
Speaker 3: It's not this terrifying thing.
Speaker 2: And it's not just good when things are going the way you want them to and things feel happy. It's like when actually things are blowing up. That's God rewriting your course and you're learning lessons.
Speaker 3: It's still good and it's like that's when the growth happens when that things are bad, it's when you it's time to look within. And that's I don't know, it's both sides are beautiful and that's what I'm learning now. And I'm trying not to get too hard on myself whenever this is happening.
Speaker 2: Well, especially like you were saying in our interview, when you are feeling in alignment and you're surrounding yourself with great people, you're feeling peace, You're waking up every day and showing up the best that you can, you're enjoying what you're doing. Then it's like something bad happens. Then it's like that's not.
Speaker 3: My I got my career. I'm good.
Speaker 2: And also it's like that's part of your journey because you're learning something that you need to know, Yeah, that you couldn't have figured out otherwise.
Speaker 3: I thank God every single day for my life happening exactly the way it was. And everybody's like, would you take it back getting married so young? No, because I learned what love wasn't and now I know what it is and I freaking love it and it's so much more than I thought it ever could be.
Speaker 2: And what if you just stayed married in a stayed. Hell, no, you might have no, but because didn't you say he was the one that kind of dropped it? And we don't really get into it, but like what if you what if y'all just would have stayed?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have though you think ultimately I I ultimately Mark and I would have found each other. I don't know how, but God would have made it away, made away. He's where I've always meant to be. Oh is that how you say that? He's He's where I was always meant to be. But I had to go through what not to do so that I knew what to do and be the best version of me.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Okay, last question, they're going to call it ooh four?
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually, so I kind of have OCD and I like perfect numbers. So you said three, and I was like, can I do it?
Speaker 2: More?
Speaker 3: So? I like the fact he said four. If you could make a wish to come true for someone else, what would it be that everybody I'm not gonna say just one person, but everybody around me gets everything they've ever wanted and that they have the courage to do.
Speaker 2: So that's yeatful, kat kat Luna. Everyone Okay, so her EP that girl is out, it's been out and we're currently writing a new one. Yes, she's CMT next one in the country. You're just doing it. You're just living your truth, live in your dream, making it happen.
Speaker 3: Just being just being you. That's the best way to be.
Speaker 2: That's the best in the world. So why would you be anything else? God gave you all these ingredients for a reason. Why would you try to make a different pie? You know? Literally, I know it's like it takes forever for us to learn that. It's like, this is what it is. Like, Why am I trying to change this?
Speaker 3: Literally?
Speaker 2: Like, just enhance all all the gifts that you have, Just use them and enjoy them. Yeah, be generous, spread your.
Speaker 3: Life kind, just be kind. It's free to be nice. Yeah, it doesn't cost anything.
Speaker 2: I love it, kat thank you so much for joining me.
Speaker 1: This is so much.
Speaker 3: You're the best. This is like it was a Kiky time. I love it, Kiki, Like.
Speaker 2: Maddie laughs you all the time.
Speaker 3: I never know what anything means. I'm like, who, thank you, God bye.