Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Happy Thursday shot it wont happened spreading wide. Yeah, trade that like our boys acting different this morning. Boy freaking mind came in with the wild Ship. But you know what it is, five to twenty in the morning, your favorite sports show here to keep you up to date and everything in the sports world related, especially basketball.
Speaker 1: I'm your host.
Speaker 2: My name is DJ Wills, doing this wonderful morning by my two brothers to my left, Bishop Pinders to my right, and my brother team folks and wanting how y'all doing?
Speaker 1: What's happening? Goods man?
Speaker 2: The NBA said, y'all ain't going to sleep, man, because all the wild Ship is happening while everybody's trying to get to bed.
Speaker 3: Let's get straight to it, man. Jimmy Butler, we let our fans down, man.
Speaker 1: They was they was.
Speaker 3: I had people writing me, phoning me on Instagram. Where is the content? I said, damn we break news like that what we're doing? Nah, but Jimmy got out of there. I talked to my dog last night. Uh PJ Tucker, me and Pete Tapping.
Speaker 1: Matt was here. We're just doing the podcast. I called on said we back. He was geek like I just got drafted.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Most importantly about the whole situation, PJ got back to Miami.
Speaker 2: Got it, man, they said my docter uta to die. He came back on. But man, let's just talk about this trade, man, crazy crazy deal. Jimmy brother is a golden state where officially Wiggins went to Miami and the deal. Dennis Schroeder was talking about slave trade where he saw the real part of that because he went to Utah to die. PJ went to Miami. Kyle Anderson to Miami as well. I know that Kyle Anderson was supposed to go to raptor something to work out between that, I believe, but he is in Miami as well. Jimmy got extension as well in that trade. Man, how do we feel about that?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, shout out to Jimmy. We didn't think he was going anywhere. We ain't about to stunt like we was, just we knew it, and he didn't know thought he was going to stay there for the rest of the year. So hopefully you get to work.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, he said he didn't want to go to the Warriors. Well that's what report said, so obviously somebody wasn't telling the truth. He's probably just trying to work out the extension, see if he can get it, or whatever the number would be. And I think he got what he wanted. I think he happy. He gonna be there for a while. I guess we're gonna see how he fits for sure.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Brian Wherhurst had made a report earlier today on Sports Center basically saying the original three team deal, which was supposed to send Katie to the Gold State Warriors, Jimmy there to where he had well, to Phoenix, excuse me, and then to Andrew Wiggins to Miami. But Katie stepped in and said, nah, I'm cool and that shit. Y'all, y'all believe any of that.
Speaker 4: Man, I don't know the media so fucked we the real media, so I don't be knowing man.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 4: That's why didn't want to speak too much on Jimmy, because I really didn't know what was going on ahead. You know, all of his fluff to me. Man.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't know if kat said that, I mean maybe, I mean I would imagine that the Warriors will want Kevin Durant over Jimmy Butler. They had him before, they know how him and stuff played together, so it would probably be a easier transition for them. But I mean, I think they got good player in Jimmy Butler. I think he's gonna bring a different energy there. I don't know how good the team would be, but they were able to keep their young pieces, some of their young guys that they value, like Kaminga, Moody uh BP.
Speaker 1: So I guess it's a good trade over overall. Yeah, that's the interesting part about that. Like you said, I get to keep the young pieces.
Speaker 2: We talked about Jonathan being there, he stays, Moody stays there. I don't know what they got going on for the future on the hottest team looks, but they kept some of their assets just in case she get wicked as well.
Speaker 4: Wigs to Miami is fire here.
Speaker 1: I think that's a better He's going to contribute to that team a lot.
Speaker 3: I think that's a better trade than Jimmy going to the Warriors. But I just don't think the Warriors got enough still. Yeah, I don't even know who at the two for them, who's at the tooth the oh for for the worst?
Speaker 1: What they was doing that weird lineup where they kind of had Stephan Dennis so at this point, Yeah, I don't know what they're gonna do. Yeah, I don't know even who's at the tooth for them.
Speaker 3: I'm not like, I really not excited about the Warriors, but I'm more excited about the Miami.
Speaker 1: He getting Andrew Wiggins give him a chance to get back out there.
Speaker 3: Uh. He's one of those guys that can fit on any team because the defense, and he's always gonna get twenty points, eighteen or twenty points of all.
Speaker 4: The night, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: So he's gonna fit in easily with that Miami team for sure. Probably gonna flourish. Probably one of the best year you're gonna have. Probably next year when he get used to the team, because uh, spoke gets the best out of players and he pushed you.
Speaker 1: But we're getting to the East. I think it's gonna be good.
Speaker 4: Damn and Tyler. That's fire. Kevin Love was geeked on the bench yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was far to see the fan tell them players to trade and take off.
Speaker 1: That was far to see.
Speaker 2: I don't want to figure out what happened about my job while I'm at work by somebody else, but that was far to see.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for a wig. That's my guy too. So also slow Mo in Miami gonna work as well.
Speaker 3: Man. Like you said, they versatility, Yeah, that's the kind of squad they don't really got it. Not to say Jimmy a prima donna, but just a superstar attitude. They don't really do that in Miami. They kind of just work hard, get to it, hit the ground running. They only had that with the Heatles when Brown and Alden was there, but other than that, it's usually just like a grind team.
Speaker 1: Even before Jimmy, you know, want the contract, he was just.
Speaker 3: Grinding and they was getting to championships in Eastern Conference finals and that's the conteam.
Speaker 4: They are gonna be okay too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna be great for them.
Speaker 4: Man, Damn nice bro.
Speaker 1: I think Miami needed one more trade. They can get a point guard.
Speaker 3: I like Terry Rosier, but they can get one more guard if they could get a I don't know, just a guard.
Speaker 2: I've been seeing some rummers about the bulls shop shops and players. How you feel about trade Jones going.
Speaker 1: On there n the guard looking for and keep perspective and I like trade that ain't the one that's gonna.
Speaker 2: Get understood, understood some more moves that took place yesterday last not as well, brandon Ingram.
Speaker 1: It's now Toronto Rappers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boy, Bruce Brown as in the second. Yeah, they sent my boy to the nice Watch yesterday.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: But guess what, though he probably ain't gonna I hope he's signed an extension there and get paid and get that MAX money he deserved. I doubt he do, but if he do, they actually building a nice little team to kind of battle with Boston.
Speaker 1: Now, hit me out. They're not good at Boston at all looking, but they getting wings, right, and that's what winning hold on.
Speaker 3: They getting wings, and that's what winning the NBA. Look at Boston, they just play all wings. They don't really really have a traditional point guard at all, right, Derek White not a traditional point guard. Drew Holliday, He's basically a wing at this point. That's kind of what the Raptors are doing.
Speaker 1: They got RJ.
Speaker 3: Bard, Scotty got Scottie Barnes, and now brandon Ingram. Okay, three wings. They gonna play Scotty Barnes somewhat like the point guard, right, but they still got Quickly who's not a traditional point guard. He is scoring guard another wing, mind you and Drew Holliday not the same defender, none of that.
Speaker 1: But off with you, bro.
Speaker 3: Expensively he can get you twenty, They can get twenty. It's a whole bunch of wings. They can switch now quickly become a better defender than they got. They working with something, but like they got a bunch of big wings six eight six nine, set six seven.
Speaker 1: Quickly like six ' four and you shout Dave, y'all Mitchell too.
Speaker 3: They starting to they starting to figure out something over there. I ain't saying it's gonna work immediately.
Speaker 1: But I see what they're doing.
Speaker 3: They like all right, means one through four switching big guards. Everybody can penetrate, shoot, catch, Scotty Barnes can play the four, he can bring a rock up point forward.
Speaker 1: I see what they doing.
Speaker 4: Just clip this up like for future, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I see what they're doing now, you see. I ain't saying it's gonna work I just see what they're doing.
Speaker 2: What they're doing now, y'all looking to go a couple of different places. I know you look at your bucks. Was looking to possibly add them to the that didn't work out. A couple of other teams try to get him, but the draft capital wasn't there. But man, if you're the Pelicans, did you get a good hold back for Brendan Ingrew?
Speaker 4: Look at him.
Speaker 3: They still got Grady d. Pulls, they got wings Bro, they got good players. Jacob Podle, everybody, everybody want him.
Speaker 4: This is now you you talked for seven minutes.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you. I respect it.
Speaker 4: I want you to, you know, get it off. But you compared them to the Boston Celtics.
Speaker 1: I'm telling how their team is constructed, not that they're gonna be good as Boston.
Speaker 4: So I'm not out of Podat saying Joe Henderson was Kobe, dude, what he wanted.
Speaker 1: To be Kobe. Don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 3: He did play like that this morning, I play, I play. We used to say that he was like this, nigga, think he Kobe. He used to run like you and everything.
Speaker 1: Of God.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to be messy. I'm just we didn't say he as good a line what you're saying. I'm just saying how they're constructing their team. It's nowhere near Boston. Boston got Hall of Fame players. At in every position, but for young team that's trying to like rebuild and start it over.
Speaker 1: I see what they're doing.
Speaker 4: So if you'd be a you staying trust in the process.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't say that. I said I see what the Raptors are trying to do.
Speaker 4: Would I said if you were him?
Speaker 3: Though, I'm going wherever they're gonna get me Max at this point, like they just throwing me anywhere. I've been in New Orleans, man, y'all trade me in Toronto. Y'all don't give a funk about me. Whoever loved me enough to give me the Max money. That's where I'm going.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm going to take ship first year, Max deal me second year.
Speaker 4: Ye I ain't happy.
Speaker 1: I hate Canada. Get me out of here. I swear to God'll funny is Max deal me? Get the bag and then you move on. Man.
Speaker 2: More moves will be made. We will be up today. I think they said Toronto even might be open to moving him as well. We shall see the Lakers Rob Plaka Boy Master Class of Hot the Finest Boy Mark Williams for the Hornets for Your Boy Dog Connect Camp brades to twenty thirty one. I'm going to take the first round pick between thirty Hickswap.
Speaker 1: Williams the center he'd be killing, so.
Speaker 4: He was just hooping. Yeah, it was a long gass arms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stupid wings man.
Speaker 4: KD just I mean not k Ad just had his way with that nigga though paulse.
Speaker 1: He gave forty two and twenty. But he's been hooping as well. But man we averaging fifteen.
Speaker 4: But that's a good pick up for the Lakers.
Speaker 1: First of all, he ain't average in fifteen.
Speaker 4: I know that ain't right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, I don't know what that's his college steps averaging.
Speaker 4: We got fucked up.
Speaker 1: He averaged fifteen, fifteen and nine. Oh yeah, he hooping.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he going nigga ORMs long than the mother.
Speaker 2: For they moved on fro Nick Richards because they expected him to be the starter. But apparently people just can't say no to the Lakers, Rob Polinka for nexs Man. That trade that they gave the Hornets probably was supposed to get for Luca for them not to give up the real picks in that situation, even though they did give up eight, and they turn around and use the same trade to get another big and they still got like a roster spot, a little bit of bread this Lakers roster trying to feel out all right, man, I feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Lakers, and that was a good three seeds.
Speaker 4: I can't even hate right there.
Speaker 3: They rob f Lincoln might be nice, Bro, I ain't a lot with it because he's got how much the person y'all sleeping on for real though, is MAXI Kleeber.
Speaker 1: I'm telling y'all, he gonna be a big role for the Lakers.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: He hooped all the time in doubts, Bro because he can guard one through five and he can fucking shoot. I'm telling he gonna fit right in with Lebron and he won to Luca favorite players doing Phinney Smith them his guys. So it's about to be easy.
Speaker 4: Damn good ship Lakers.
Speaker 2: And that was always going to ask you about because I know they said that it's possible they might move on from him.
Speaker 1: But I'm just like, NA, that's Luca guy you get comfortable with for sure.
Speaker 3: If they move on from him. I mean he's gonna be solid after. He's one of them guys that can do a lot on the court like he want to.
Speaker 2: I like him a lot, but I think they said moving him, I get them a little bit more money under the apron to get him to their first apron and they got a roster spot. They said they're looking to add another shooter. I don't know what that's about for this team, because this team definitely could use another shooter.
Speaker 1: But you think they done, man, because I feel like they got another.
Speaker 4: They move Max.
Speaker 3: I understand for money purposes, but shit, he a good piece bad. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: You might and they said because that might enable them to get a buyout situation, because you know, Dennis probably won't stay in Utah, so you could probably add him to the team if you're looking for that.
Speaker 1: If you're looking for another shooter as well, as Ruy might be on the go as well.
Speaker 2: Because if you move Rudy to get another shooting out of this lineup, I mean that roster is really really crazy.
Speaker 1: I know they probably want to keep him.
Speaker 3: But Ruy is making seventeen. Shit, that's enough to get you a shooter. Yeah, I mean, I don't know, move on from Gabe Vincent all they.
Speaker 1: Locked in games?
Speaker 2: He like Jewish random now when it was Jomes get trade. I don't feel good, Mois Randel random hand free injury for two weeks.
Speaker 1: Perfect time in my boy.
Speaker 4: But I like this.
Speaker 1: I like the team. I like what Rob did, but I kind of liked what the Hornets did. A lot of people have been saying the Hornets got finessed. Do you feel otherwise? They got finessed? For sure.
Speaker 3: Mark Williams was a young big but he's always hurt. Yeah, so they like, fuck, we can get off this. They know something we don't know.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You don't just give up a big center, a young center averaging fifteen of them the ten. It's something they know that we don't like. Okay, that hit fucked up for real, you know what I mean. Like he can get through it, but it ain't gonna last long.
Speaker 1: But to get like I told you, the name of the game is wings.
Speaker 3: He gets two young wings and Cam Reddish and don't connect to add with another young wing and Brandon Miller. Then you still got to keep our boy mixed ta Miles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they I'm telling you, and they want coming back. Yeah, all they want is wings.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 2: The action is always hitting up on the field at the Draft Kings Sportsbook. But the big bet this time around touchdowns and touchdowns matter more at the Draft Kings Sports Book, the official sports better partner of the NFL. All new customers now is your chance to get on all the football action. New customers bet just five dollars to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big during the INTERFL playoffs with DraftKings Sportsbook.
Speaker 1: Download the apps today. Use Como Code Club FOP twenty that's Code Club five to twenty for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bits. If you bet, just Bob books all the own DraftKings to crown as yours.
Speaker 5: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler in New York called eight seven seven eight hope and Y or text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for a problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one on over agent Eligibility varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours zephyrichuins four additional terms and responsible gaming resources see DKNG dot co, slash audio.
Speaker 3: Interchangeable wings that can go one through four. They looking at how Boston player. It's a it's a copycat league. Like you said, Champions always dictated.
Speaker 1: His next copycat league. Get wings. That's what they got now, only thinking about them.
Speaker 4: Man got no bigs?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who the fuck is gonna be their bigs?
Speaker 2: That's what they gonna draft next year because obviously they ain't worried about doing it this year. But Gibson baby is not supposed to be working as they're about to make it work. They got that young kid, Mossad Dip Yeah yeah, motherfuck from Michigan.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lost scout of him. I remember him.
Speaker 3: He got he got there, He got a motor. Yeah fuck, can't shoot it worth a lick, but he go after them boards.
Speaker 1: Bro, don't you worry about to get his about to got it.
Speaker 3: I guarantee when we watched this, like Weaker Tray, he gonna end up having a game with twenty one rebounds eighteen something crazy. He got a motor, so hes gonna get a lot of chance to play. But they definitely got a draft a big, but they got a trade for a big. I mean, the trademark is still long. They might find him a young big they was looking for. But to give up Nick Richards and Mark Williams, I don't know where they was going with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, trade both your bigs and in a matter of Weeks's crazy. But obviously they're not trying to win sh it right now anymore.
Speaker 1: They weren't trying to pay him.
Speaker 3: I mean, they they got young. I mean they know they don't got to pay Cam Raddish. They they got Josha Kogie who was already under the deal. Now you got Dunk Connected who was a rookie. Yeah, they might not be trying to pay Mark Williams. I mean, I'm sure you probably have to be up soon for extension.
Speaker 1: Got well, he got a little pause of smartness, but yeah, I think he ain't do for another bag for another two years.
Speaker 4: What's Brandon Miller under?
Speaker 1: He got one more year for that? Pay him because this is what Mark Williams was doing. The rookie deal. Yeah, I guess that his ship is up another year and a half though, So he's cool.
Speaker 3: I mean, but you know how you get the extension. What year is Mark Williams. It's got to be a second just be I mean Brandon Miller second year, right, so.
Speaker 1: It's Mark Williams third year.
Speaker 3: Yes, you had to pay him next year. Yeah, so they probably like, let's just go ahead. Mm hmm, because you get the extendo after this year of pause, they can extend you after this year. He probably Yeah, he was gonna ask for extension. No, they was gonna let him play out his fourth year and he was gonna be restricted free agent.
Speaker 1: And the scary thing about it, it was about to be all about to give you any more money before we gonna pay.
Speaker 4: That's interesting fifteen and now you fuck runna be a two hundred million old nigga.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Los Angeles, he's gonna be a bro four year sixty eight. Hell no, bro.
Speaker 3: Now he didn't get paid for somebody gonna get paid, bro, and looka gonna make him look even better. Yeah, and Lebron gonna make him look even like great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about that on the part of they dropping the twelve Dope Dope episode. On the way you talk about the two foot jumpers and being able to have that's the perfect lit.
Speaker 3: They ain't got a two foot jumper perfect live thereat Jackson Hayes. I know it wasn't gonna last long, but he got this one game. He showed out though. He's gonna be a nice backup for sure.
Speaker 1: Man. I want to talk about your bucks a little bit. Man.
Speaker 2: I know they were trying to you know, obviously with the Chris Milson situation, they were looking to possibly move Brook Lopez in the situation as well. I saw that who just they just put him on the block on what the exactly they was trying to get.
Speaker 1: Back for him, but trying to get younger, yeah, faster.
Speaker 2: I seen Bobby Porters as well is up to be on the block as well, to go potentially a Golden State what they got Jerry KOs Sims yesterday they said they wanted to make that move.
Speaker 1: Regardless what they're doing, many they trying to get faster.
Speaker 3: They play so slow and born like if you watch the play, it's just it's like old as hell and Brook Lopez on make it no better.
Speaker 1: He so I love brook but he had three point shooting slow big.
Speaker 3: They need some athletes out there, Yeah, like you're going to like we all compare our teams to Boston. Boston flying up and down the court. Everybody's shooting threes. They're trying to score a thousand points a game. Got where Zing gets protecting the rim. Then he never hit the paint, but he's still fast. He get mismatches at the elbow and and score the ball right there. They trying to get just a little more athletic, a little faster to keep up with his Boston team, for sure.
Speaker 2: And this line up, Boss Seat went this line with this team, can you play? You just have to fire against Boston to go against Ezy. And then you got what you got Dre Jackson as your four. You got your three is Kouzma NHR two. That's a mystery spot because you might play Torrian Princeton. You got damn atter one.
Speaker 1: Now you got what's my boy with the Gary Trin Jr. Okay Hall Toy Princes all trying to keep me in a lone.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying Torian Prince probably be the three. Then you got Cools and you got uh Johannis can play the five.
Speaker 2: Okay only said that because I know you're super higher retracted the physibilities especially.
Speaker 3: Serious like that, like yeah, but he he fouled a lot. He's so aggressive.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, god, damn with the fro definitely good for three.
Speaker 4: He is a hell up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you get text.
Speaker 3: He'd be like, I'm like, damn, they give him that, he got that edge, but it's like, damn, what's it damn early that you like you?
Speaker 1: He got you two turns? Like God, damn, you gotta take just one che appeal like just a level down, bro.
Speaker 4: He'd be, hell, let's need another trade.
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 2: They tried to get they try to go to Brooklyn, but they Brooklyn said they didn't have enough draft capital to offer that. They tried to get Camp Camp Thomas Camp Johnson. But if they would have got my dog that didn't have enough draft capital back, that shit happened. If that got Camp, that's tough with ain't god they didn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't have no time wrong to me now, though, I like, I think Andre Jackson could be a really good player if he could just learn to shoot a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he would be like like.
Speaker 3: I think Austin Herbs has said, he'll be like one hundred million dollar player if he could shoot a little bit. He's so athletic so gifted defensively, but he cannot hit the side of a bar.
Speaker 2: Man speaking of bro, if he could shoot corner threes like PJ, that money would go up instantly, Man, for sure. Man, listen, Man, trade deadline is crazy. We still got a couple more hours. We will keep you in tune whatever happens next as well. Let's go over some scores from yesterday. Man SGA dropped the fifty ball yesterday gets the sons. He had fifty eight and five. Bradfield had twenty five and six. Your boy, man m v P. Talking that ship, he said, I missed a couple of east one should have been seventy.
Speaker 1: Wow. I like when niggas tragging.
Speaker 4: Like that, seventy on the way. It was too much, Bro, They said the sun.
Speaker 2: They would try to say we're gonna get traded or who not. But if they stay put as is man, it's like really one of the more disappointed linkups.
Speaker 4: It is. They like the Lakers and when the Gary Palin's on there. At least they made to the chip, though I'm just saying they made to the chip, though I don't know it worst.
Speaker 1: This is the worst I ever seen.
Speaker 4: Freaky Malone and them.
Speaker 3: And they go to the finals. But that was a nasty ass roster. But like the nasty ass ross them not make like they might not make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: And they're paying so much money, they.
Speaker 3: Might not make the playoffs with that team with Bradley Bill, Devin Booker, and Kevin Durant. At one time we all thought they were perennial All Stars and household names. Kevin Durant first ballot Hall of Famer m v P. Yes, Sir Devin Booker gonna be a Hall of Famer, and they in a ten spot and could possibly with the Warriors making changes, the Spurs making changes, and trail Blazers actually hooping right now, they could fall all the way down if the Trailblazer just make the player and the Suns no, that is the trail Blazers.
Speaker 1: Are hooping right now.
Speaker 2: Three games games back, yeah, in this situation is like five now they got more losses.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, they played more games, I guess, but whatever.
Speaker 4: One of the last ten I was just killing they. It's quiet for the trail Blazers though.
Speaker 1: It really ain't through the Suns that yeah, I think about it.
Speaker 4: Bro having a little Giants moment. Bro but no, no, Bro, it just takes just what it takes. Just take a little switch, bro, and you can get hot. I know. But they just don't have the team constructed to do anything.
Speaker 3: I ain't saying they was gonna win a playoff. I said, just make the play in. They possibly get to ten spot, that'll be a blesson. They will be dis don't want that. They're gonna if they start withing too much. Niggasnna start sitting now.
Speaker 2: Robert Woods surprised he's stilling the roster, really really surprised that he's stilling the roster. Freaking is going to this this car ad down there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought I thought.
Speaker 3: I thought I thought he would get traded. I ain't gonna lie. I thought he was gonna be a liker. I did too, but he might be able to get them for the low, get him for the low.
Speaker 1: But Jeremy grad to another one that apparently he ain't trying to be free. He killing now he liked it over there. Get paid, get to who when you want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if Portland to catch up in that situation. But if you look at those other teams like the Spurs, and we'll talk about that game shortly getting de Aaron Fox, the Warriors getting Jimmy.
Speaker 1: We'll see how that works.
Speaker 2: But it's possibly they could knock them out that spot because the Kings, like you said, they upgraded yesterday as well. So Man, Tom will tell in this situation for sure, Man, but s g a man fifty three times the last seven games.
Speaker 1: Bro, this is MVP. Yeah, it's undoubtedly. We ain't got nothing to talk about. It's his MVP this year. They don't do no fuckery this year.
Speaker 4: Please. For sure.
Speaker 1: They picked up Daniel Tys yesterday as well.
Speaker 2: I know that was a money trade situation, but get another backup insurance big for that team. Man, it looked like they're ready for the playoffs. Actually, yeah, Daniel Tyson is a contributed for sure. Uh Spurs debut d Fox Man. That took care of your Hawks yesterday went sixty one twenty five year Fox first game twenty four to thirteen to five.
Speaker 1: The train was killing winby twenty four and twelve. Tray Young had thirty two and twelve and Big Old had thirty and twelve. I told yall we been good with Big Old. How y'all feel about the you know what I'm saying the first link up of d Fox and Winby.
Speaker 4: It looks good, bro, It look good.
Speaker 1: Keep going though, gonna take some time, Okay.
Speaker 4: Keep going. It looked real good. I like how Trey Tray was.
Speaker 1: Killing trailing mission. He like, oh, y'are gonna play my name?
Speaker 4: But I fucked with that. Though they almost won that game.
Speaker 1: Bro, it was a good game yesterday.
Speaker 4: For sure, they almost won that game. But shout out to the Spurs, fow, that's a good start.
Speaker 1: The Fox look comfortable, though it ain't look like. I mean he good. I mean he good enough to be who is gonna be? But he look comfortable. I mean this is probably Dearing Fox, first time in his life that he played with somebody else. It's better than him on the team because you look at every other situation, he was the best player on the team. Now he playing with Wimby, Now he gets some opportunities. You can't just leave Winby one on one. I mean, big O'head's thing out yesterday.
Speaker 4: Pause.
Speaker 2: But that's gonna be dangerous, bro, darn Fox with space, it's gonna get ugly.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: It was It's rare that you see dearon Fox with thirteen sis. Come on, bro, and I ain't saying like he can't, but his job. That's a good sign.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I like how you know what I'm saying? Easy to interview. He was just like I was eccaitic. What I got to say, Like I'll get to.
Speaker 4: Play with the forecastle. He had a crazy dum boom.
Speaker 1: We get to give up some bad That game was.
Speaker 4: Fire, bro. Yeah game bro tap in but not like y'all Bro, that that was a I fucked with that game. Young.
Speaker 1: Uh, he's so he's just he's so good at basketball, it's weird. Bro.
Speaker 3: He played like he played in high school. Like I said, like you're playing college. The question that we had for each other was what you want to stay in Atlanta? Like seeing all these people get moved and seeing all these upgrades teams are making. I think that might affect Tree Young a little bit going for it.
Speaker 2: I definitely agree because I mean no disrespect, but you see lesser players and bigger markets get more love. And it's just like you put Trey Young in some of these places where they do on TV more or get more respect in that regard, Bro, he would be a.
Speaker 1: Perennial All Star man.
Speaker 3: But you just see all these upgrades, like all the career point guards are playing with career players, like the winby Fox just got weinby Andy to look at Jaylen Brounson, he got Cat or whoever it is, and you look at I don't even know name another guard. They got somebody that just got Jimmy Kyrie just got ad Kyrie got a d. All these other career premiere point guards are getting these guys, and I think the Hawks didn't make a big enough move, you know, make him happy, Like I think gonna be who he is, he gonna hoop, he got something to prove. He's just tired of getting slighted all the time. But we could have went after and got Brandon Ingram. Yeah, just a bigger name, somebody that he could lean on. And it didn't need to be a guard like we got to John T. Murray and him and Trey played the same position. Chris bad trade. But we could have went after somebody, e Zach Lavine something yet, my nigga something to be like, all right, I can.
Speaker 4: Work with Bro, go to La like those are the Lakers.
Speaker 1: Bro, that's crazy now before Luk got there, Now that bron is forty.
Speaker 4: Bro, he on his way out, but I don't even know where he goes.
Speaker 3: I don't even know where he could go. Now at this point, everybody is kind of solidified. Dain't got Giannis.
Speaker 4: If the Sixers one so raggedy, he could go there.
Speaker 1: Ty got no.
Speaker 3: Ty Reese has got that on lock ty Reese NB. Every Premier two though, hell, I can't afford that back court. Every Premier point in that little as back court. Now, every Premier point guard got another running besides treng Damn.
Speaker 1: Even LaMelo got two wings that he excited about.
Speaker 4: He got.
Speaker 1: I got dog connected, I mean, bro, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Brandon Miller, Yeah, he got Brandon Miller in Mouse, but but nobody else Trey don't have a running mate like the hunt cold.
Speaker 4: But it's no word for nobody like this have a running mate.
Speaker 1: No, they're gonna.
Speaker 2: I don't think he got to run him either. But he's still younger. They still yeah, yeah, they're young. I mean they you know, they're a different situation.
Speaker 1: We're just happy to be here and Jayleen Darren, all these young they got.
Speaker 4: The Trey young is a veteran though, so he been around for.
Speaker 3: A while and to see like a guy like the Aaron Fox who we got at the same level almost to get his running mate.
Speaker 1: You're like, fuck, man.
Speaker 4: Was supposed to be a spur.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, look, how long he's been in Atlanta. It was about seven seven years.
Speaker 4: Seven years.
Speaker 1: It's like he ain't never really had a real There's.
Speaker 4: No there's no other real wing that he really can go play with right.
Speaker 2: Now, though, but I feel I agree there's a team. He con assumes your point as well. At some point, YA should have tried to get somebody for me.
Speaker 1: John Murray was not the look I needed a situation like y'all just did some ship to say we did some ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure, you can play with Zion Willimson if you want to.
Speaker 1: I ain't mad you said Trader New Orleans. No, just make us splash.
Speaker 2: Oh you niggas thought it was gonna be bad in Dubtas. You probably put freakys in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, leave double lim in New Orleans. Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, man, I ain't that Hey, Trey young as highing be crazy?
Speaker 4: What's this right here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Out to the super chat coolmore R zero one two three four. Niggas had like a by Clipper straight away. A future VP is rough. Is there a player that my Hawks could trade for? What pieces will be lose? Losing more draft picks after John Ty Murray. I just told y'all, Bro does.
Speaker 3: And Williams is probably the only person we could trade for to make us splash that him and Trey Young can link up.
Speaker 4: That's prob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, available players that we could get real they had superstar potential.
Speaker 4: I agree everybody else, Stray Young and Zion. That's a game to go to.
Speaker 2: It's really much hey man, listen man. Shout out to the spurs Man, they got their young duo going forward. Respected to Finecastle. They got the hell of a night Street. They're just gonna build for show. Shout out to the cast Man. Get a dubs over. The Pistons won their team and one fifteen just probably with the game winner from half.
Speaker 4: That was crazy. He stepped from the logo I fuck with up.
Speaker 1: That was crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he is a killer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is hard Bro, especially sticking it up the other day. Hey, excuse me, Hey, get these nigs out of here and opposed That's what was Fir's being Laisby on defense. So nobody's guarding anybody Yeah, that's k faul.
Speaker 1: Nobody anybody. Yeah, I'll blame me k B Bro.
Speaker 4: You jogging, bro, No, it's the twin.
Speaker 1: Like Twin go with the in and out.
Speaker 4: When Twin got crossed, he got here with the move nigga in and out.
Speaker 1: Jayleen contested it from half court.
Speaker 2: I mean, so I want to ask in the situation, do you get close enough? Because sometimes you get close enough, you don't want to draw out of that situation. But damn, that was damner open.
Speaker 1: It definitely was open because Twin got crossed. Baby contest security guard right there during.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he should have stepped up a little, a little quicker.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I was gone for it. That's tough, man. What a way to win the game for show Man. He was hooping yesterday Man twenty five to five. Evan Moby looked like an all star yesterday thirty nine and seven. Okay, did all he could Man thirty eight nine and seven.
Speaker 4: To win the game by running.
Speaker 1: He need Man Pistons, Gotta get him a running back next year.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Know they got some on town, jaylaennight be out.
Speaker 4: But nobody's going there, bro.
Speaker 1: I mean they got draft.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: We ain't say niggas pulling up to Detroit. But you gotta figure I wouldn't be mad to be I pulled up to Detroit. It fit look for that team for sure. Yeah they can get b rather Detroit.
Speaker 4: Yeah in Atlanta, yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Now what he rather live in Atlanta or Detroit is about?
Speaker 4: You know, he.
Speaker 1: Don't know.
Speaker 4: He's a humble league man. He might want to kick it in.
Speaker 2: Detroit for show for show man. Shout that MOBEI hooping out yesterday. Man, I want to ask you some questions, man. Coaching your candidates Kenny Atkinson, J B. Chauncey, A, Jamal Mosey, Taylor Jenkins picked two of those players, I mean playersuse me coaching?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 1: Who you got to?
Speaker 2: I mean ship my father here th soon thank me? Okay, I ain't mad at it. I'm gonna try some enough.
Speaker 4: JB.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: We talked about his the bullshit rules he had going on, but he's helped turn his Pistons organization around so far.
Speaker 1: Man. Jamal Mosey too.
Speaker 2: Man, I know that it couldn't last forever, but damn you got the most out of that team, bro. Losing your best two players for a long time. But yeah, Kenny Akerson putting together this type of resume of year bros respectable for sure. Small games took place yesterday. The Jazz beat the Warriors. We know they was going through some trade situations. Steps still had thirty two, Brave, he had twin. Jordan Clarkson, who we thought should be gone as well, had thirty one. Isaia Collier had twenty. All right, man, we entered the Jimmy era.
Speaker 4: I thought Jordan Clarson was gonna be on the Bucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say they got pieces on that team.
Speaker 2: I thought that would be gone too, But I mean, obviously they just shouldn't to say, committed to the no limit tank. So Walker Kessel as well, we thought he would be another team asking price might be too high, especially what everybody else is going for. Paul's like, yeah, the Jazzmen tripping and Danny Ahe has been a part of this free agency one wayor another, facilitating all these other bullshit trades.
Speaker 1: Bro free some of these guys. My boyhood's a pheno play.
Speaker 2: No, you got to get to soak in before he gets a hoop. That's what the rule of Utah man him.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got to see the Utah Trading facilities. We got see what's going on over there. Man, wiki for show Jimmy with the Warriors. Man what happened?
Speaker 1: Which I feel, I think it just could be a positive situation. I think it's gonna be super positive.
Speaker 4: Okay, you gotta. I think he can't. You can't go there and clown like you did.
Speaker 1: I ain't. Don't be clown. He just wanted his money. He got the money.
Speaker 4: But I mean, the one leg ship in the game, bro, Like he wanted his money. I know that's why he did it. But I don't give a fuck what you do and how you feel. It's not going down to Golden State.
Speaker 1: He ain't like that.
Speaker 3: So one thing I'm gonna say about Jimmy, once he gets paid, he be locked. You're gonna try to win one thing. He gonna play hard as hell. He's gonna do everything he can win. I ain't gonna ever lie about that. But if you ain't got his money, he don't fuck And look, I.
Speaker 4: Respect it, bro, but I'm just saying, over there, bro, you ain't even get the opportunity to do that.
Speaker 3: Now he got his money, he got that to your extension, Jimmy. He's gonna about to play some of the best basketball you ever seen a Jimmy.
Speaker 4: I think the word is gonna be in good hands with him. Bro doing that. So they straight just give me my mother trace in the trade.
Speaker 3: He the definition of just give me my money. Once you get his money, he's straight. He's gonna kill. He ain't one of them dudes. They get the money and chill though. Either he's gonna try to live up to the money. But if you don't, y'all ain't seen it everywhere you.
Speaker 1: Go, you know, talk about this.
Speaker 3: You don't pay him, Oh we're gonna have a problem. But he got that two year extension.
Speaker 2: So what's funny about it is the Miami he fans was talking about Jimmy leaving a lot of people just like blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Look at what he did in Miami trips like they owed him that money. Jimmy live for that fresh roll is fucking out of pocket he got once he got paid that first time he did.
Speaker 1: He was supposed to.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, that played with him died in COVID. He had COVID in that series, so put his ass off against That's what came from that nigga was open.
Speaker 4: Uncle.
Speaker 1: That was so.
Speaker 2: Y'all know the world of to day whatever you assume to be respects. Hey, you know what, maybe funny they reposted that pick. They said as soon as they saw to die hold your announcement was just like she was back outside. Turn you niggas buyd sections and Popo's is out of pocket. There's no reason you get a three piece service. That is some of the most crazy ship and black history of man. Coachure could never I thought that was coach.
Speaker 1: Ything like that. Hey, shot O'Neill put some ship together. Hey, if the next Hendry's experiences that Popo eighty.
Speaker 4: Six mission, Oh my god, y'all niggas was stupid.
Speaker 2: Oh man shout, I tell her he getting the dubstey Man one O eight to one O one Tyler here your face. White Boy had thirty seven to seventh. Band was hooping as well with eighteen thirteen nice double dub. Harris Maxie was hooping yesterday thirty one to five and unfortunately PG had nine points in thirty two minutes yesterday.
Speaker 1: He mom was just like get healthy or something. Yeah, just sit it out, cool bro, Yeah, yeah. Every other week y'all get to win, to talk about how we're gonna be dangerous. No, y'all not, bro.
Speaker 2: Everybody just takeing time and just get yall shit together. Bro, get healthy PG. Yes, Harris Maxy out here just playing for the vibes.
Speaker 1: Bro. Killing ain't got no help, that's cool.
Speaker 3: Just keep he put twenty eight times. I really hate that for him, Bro, but topics areleven for twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah a damn bro, Bro, nobody else pull up to work today, Bro eleven for.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight bro. Ah Damn Eric Gordon like, man.
Speaker 4: Fuck, I just left some shit now I gotta come over here.
Speaker 1: To this ship.
Speaker 2: Well they're looking at Eric right now like damn nigga, we brought you were here not the same bullshit.
Speaker 1: So they both mad and get what they want right now to the paces.
Speaker 4: Eric, man, just come home.
Speaker 1: Got tip for none of that ship.
Speaker 4: You can start on the pacers right now.
Speaker 1: You can't super chat set too.
Speaker 2: I know I jumping to gut here, but if the Hornets are doing a hard rebuild, I se LaMelo leaving and going to a bigger market and contender.
Speaker 1: Boy, he ain't leaders on trade him all right?
Speaker 4: Who the fuck on trade that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, listen, now I know why, but boy, they trailer mellow. Also, well let's let's let's center train this. If he wants to leave work. Can you see the long one the Clippers.
Speaker 1: That's about it. Steve Bama would definitely trye for the melo Bam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 1: You had to give up Kawhi. Sending Kawhi to Charlotte is crazy. That's what you have to do. You know he ain't gonna report. Yeah, that's right. We talked about Jimmy, don't play with Kawhi. Bro. Why believes and works life balance and he's nothing to live on the house.
Speaker 3: James Harden, he don't. James Older, they ain't going on them. They don't go on Kawhi really either. He ain't going nowhere. I don't even know why we even entertained.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now LaMelo locked in bro for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Some more games took place yesterday. The Bucks took care of the Hornets that we just talked about one twelve, one oh two. Dame had twenty nine to twelve, BP had twenty three seventeen auditioned for another tan. The Wizards beat the Nest yesterday. Uh surprise, surprise. JP had nineteen surprise.
Speaker 1: They're both terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but boy the Wizards, Boy, they ain't trying to win no games. Cooper, Man, I don't want I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't right, I don't let him go.
Speaker 4: To I'm gonna be real, he don't desire. I'm gonna let the.
Speaker 1: Need to go to Vegas.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't a lot like DC.
Speaker 4: But now that team needs to play in July at the Summer League.
Speaker 1: Hey, you see the trade.
Speaker 3: They need to change their jerseys like the color you said, the whole organization need to bbms all.
Speaker 1: Up everything go back to the bullets. Fuck it, No, we can't do that. They do that, Tom.
Speaker 2: You see how they do with my man, Chris Milson. It's like, yeah, he would be a great mentor for the young players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was like so fucked up. Bro, sit there and make that thirty one bro, same, what year is it for Chris.
Speaker 4: Chris young too. It's like thirty one, thirty three?
Speaker 1: Oh you know, I know we always have a Chris Milton edge conversational.
Speaker 2: Here is always a surprise every time. It's hilarious. Oh it's Chris Milton, buddy. Oh oh oh yeah, So stay there we got too more so he got to finish out this day and the next year.
Speaker 1: I think he'll have one in your lips and maybe they moving.
Speaker 2: But so he's gonna be a constant professionals to teach our young players how to be professional.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I go in there, Look, Chris, you already want to chick. You solidify, You're probably gonna make it to the Hall of Fame. I chill what he was like, a four time All Star, three time All Star or something like that. Something like that, Man, I chill play. Tell these guys I love it here, get another deal, two year, twenty on the way out like Mike Conley. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna help these young guys. Man, I don't want to start, just gonna help him off the bench.
Speaker 1: Talk to him. You already want to chick fuck it, it's over with for sure.
Speaker 2: I wonder how he feels if he's still like, you know, some people don't want to stop playing.
Speaker 1: I wonder how he feels about that way. I got three All Stars, yeah, slid five. Yeah, I ain't.
Speaker 3: Chris was hello, chill man. He liked hooping, but he wouldn't a't know that. No, I mean he like a competitor and ship. But he wouldn't. He ain't no tripping.
Speaker 2: I can see that. Yeah, get that bread, bro, get that bread. Go ahead, be a mentor man. Some summer can't be down there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He got a big ass house in South Carolina on the water. I think it was Hiding Hill hitting here. What it's called, hilton Head, Yeah, hilton Head.
Speaker 1: South Carolina. Oh yeah, he got a big gass house on that water.
Speaker 4: Boy, is that where he's from?
Speaker 1: Yeah? He motherfuck Okay him and Aaron E. Smith from the same spot.
Speaker 2: A shout out to Chris Milson. Man, get that free bread, my boy. Grizzly took care of the rappers yesterday. Belt a ass situation one thirty eight to one O seven and hooping Man thirty two and five and John Man had twenty six and four looking good still Man. The Grizzlies they just they talked about possibly moving Marcus Smart in situation that was.
Speaker 1: One of the day.
Speaker 2: Try to get ready ingram as well in that situation. Didn't work out, obviously, but I think they are in the market as well.
Speaker 3: They can get Smarty out of there, it'd be good. I mean, I like Smarty. I think he bring good A toughness to you for the playoffs.
Speaker 4: But ship we will be out on Memphis. I'm fucking with it.
Speaker 1: That would have been nice and they need that stool. That would have been nice for sure.
Speaker 2: They hard T Wolves beat the sleeves off the bulls yesterday one twenty seven one.
Speaker 1: Oh almost had a fifty ball yesterday forty nine to nine.
Speaker 2: He was hooping. I was read twenty two and ten. All right, male T Wolves man, they was looking better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really better than r random man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love how I told you Jay, I got that that random illness was time to get traded. I fuck with that right now.
Speaker 4: You always say you pull your hamstring, that's all you gotta do.
Speaker 1: They can't never question that.
Speaker 2: But at forty nine by m that's one of his better games. Man, it makes it's crazy. We we do that though, Oh got nothing. We he the real gangs to girls bro the NBA. You see his interview. He was talking about the Lakers and dollars. He was like, shit, we got the game. I'm pulling up.
Speaker 4: I need he said, they playing Dallas. I need tickets for that. For Shure, they asked him to be in the three point contest too. You're like, nah, I can't If I can't dribble, I'm cool. They would dribbling three.
Speaker 1: Funny, he bro, you know you gotta need to be off the drible to three point contest.
Speaker 4: He said, you get his ship off though run out.
Speaker 1: He ain't gonna get through two racks.
Speaker 2: So the super chat lyon lover Boy says, Jimmy Carty teams to the finals with Bam at sixteenth center. Do you think the Warriors need a center or can Jimmy and Steph pull it together?
Speaker 1: I think that they have to get something that's going on.
Speaker 4: But I want you, Mike is what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Excellent xl Leon lover boy. Yeah, that's a hell of a name.
Speaker 4: Boy who boy, I don't know the name. A little wild boy.
Speaker 1: You're fair, he're faan, he're fan. We think the Warriors need a center.
Speaker 3: They could use one. I think I love Trace. You know, he's a kid from Indy, so I like him. But Bosvich, all those dudes are available. I think they could use a live threat. Bousa Vich is a stretch for not a defender, but they could use a Robe Williams, a live threat or both having Draymond Green basically kind.
Speaker 1: Of like a five. Yeah, he's a four that plays a five.
Speaker 3: Bosch would be a great mix for them because he can stretch the floor, shoot for a nets big and Draymond do all the dirty work.
Speaker 1: So if they can get it'll be it'll be cool for sure. I like that moving.
Speaker 3: But would you think that happy to give up to give them? They probably had to give them young guys. Uh, Trace, he'd definitely be off that market. One of those young guys BP kaminga moody them, some of them gotta go so uh they and whim now mode anyway, getting Jimmy Butler he older, steph older, Draymond older, they might as will make the move and move some of these young guys because basically y'all went for it. Yeah, definitely, y'all didn't give up much to get Jimmy. Y'all gave up an older Wiggins, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They gave him somebody that was looking for it to move on from it. Yeah, Anderson was older. Y'all didn't losing y'all young guys.
Speaker 3: But if y'all an't winning now Mode, might as well give it up, I mean, get rid of Gary Payton, Kevin Loney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the older guys too. Maybe they can move on.
Speaker 2: To I thought they were going to try to get Valci on this, but obviously that they not. He went to the Kings, but might have been betterfit. But yeah, I definitely think they could benefit having a big. But yeah, they still got Draymond as.
Speaker 3: A fits them good because Draymond basically played a five and Boots skin be a stretch five for now for.
Speaker 1: Sure, for sure, good question for show.
Speaker 2: The Nuggets beat the sleeves off the Pelicans yesterday won forty four to one nineteen and Pj' been balling these last couple of games.
Speaker 1: Man, he had thirty nine to twelve or four.
Speaker 2: Yolks had thirty eight ten or eight, and pretty much by themselves they beat the Pelicans. But in PJ ben hooping the last couple of games, met Denver forty good gun getting to it man, he said, I'm Michael all came out, But yeah, we're not really about these trade rumor situations because he's been playing for us. He's been a piece for our championship. We ain't moving on from him. That's good ahead of older confidences.
Speaker 4: Trey Murphy too.
Speaker 2: Trey Murphy had twenty five and now yesterday Freaky Z had twenty eight. Trey Murphy be a hooping man. Murphy slip by himself as a go to player. He said, yeah, I can trade everybody here from New Orleans. Let me get the peel man. He's a go to guy for sure. Magic beat the Kings just straight, one thirty to one eleven.
Speaker 4: I knew it.
Speaker 1: Brons had thirty one and five and Carol had twenty three nine.
Speaker 2: It ain't gonna work had twenty one and thirteen and Lavin only had thirteen yesterday in the debut.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna work. Ain't gonna work. The Kings, yeah, rolling, I'll washed it, turned it off and it ain't gonna work. They have one game.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna work. They played a good team, bro.
Speaker 1: It ain't gonna work.
Speaker 4: It was a time, bro.
Speaker 3: They don't got everybody else. Got the big wings and like the Magic I told you was a wing lead. Magic got Franz and Pablo and these Jalen Sugs are six five or you know all these bigger wing Then you got a lt. Vine who on play no defense. He's six five. He got a Monk six. He ain't never been known for no defense. Debo six four Monk them and j R.
Speaker 4: Smith.
Speaker 1: Debo ain't really been known for no defense.
Speaker 3: He got key getting married. They yeah, married for sure? Really adding up, they wings ain't the same wings. They Debo and Zach Lavine are stars. Yeah, but it's a different kind of star, you know what I mean. It's like we cold, but we ain't never really won cold.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at the shot safe bros got eleven, Murk got six. That's tough, that's horrible. Some Bonus got ten and he here a double exact Lavine with four for thirteen.
Speaker 1: First game is one game, y'all.
Speaker 4: Damn y'all are some tough critics around this. Mother.
Speaker 1: I want to see what happened. I told you that's my two.
Speaker 3: Listen what the first looked like after the first game, and I can see it like that's gonna be.
Speaker 1: All right when they figure it out. I watched him.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, I'm gonna get because the games Act didn't play and it's just Debo and uh Monk thirty three twenty eight, you see, and then they trying to not step on each other toe. They're just trying to be silent, play the right way like nah, Bro and monk ain't the player to be trying to set niggas up man.
Speaker 4: Not hell no, no, let me cook Bro past one. He got to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we got from the chat, Jordan Seepman said. Are the Celtics missing anything to get the repeat? No, they need to stay healthy there. Just be healthy, Bro, They're gonna rest well over all Star break and come back and beat the ship out the league like we intend to see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just get healthy. Ill rock with you Jordan though, but just need to stay healthy. Must be a super Celtics fan. Me too, shout out. You got my fifty five Jersey.
Speaker 1: I talked to the magic too. We're working on that, man. Fuck the magic they for in Huish Jersey.
Speaker 2: I'm getting the team fifty five dress were fifty five zero. No, that's not valuable brod for zero.
Speaker 1: Nobody has it. We had to get the fifty five, but we locked in. We're gonna get you.
Speaker 4: Get checking care of nasty Jersey, Bro for sure.
Speaker 1: Some games tonight mess how you feel mass at Celtics don't matter. Celtics no a d tonight, Okay, not playing tonight. He got an ab like her ab or something.
Speaker 4: God damn, bro he.
Speaker 2: Just got traded brow my man, he just moved the new city. Let me get acclimated, bro Man.
Speaker 4: Your abs hurt? Bro Right, I ain't got heart him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bronnie got dumped on. Yeah, that's the player got him hurt. Brodniey said the sabotage.
Speaker 4: M M.
Speaker 2: I ain't see. I ain't see to play. It's a family business for sure. Rockets at t Wolves the hell.
Speaker 1: Of a game here.
Speaker 4: I'll go through Rockets, take the Wolves.
Speaker 1: The Rockets been playing like ship. Yeah, I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm gonna take you tonight.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Rockets.
Speaker 2: Man Magic at Nuggets, Nuggets Yeah like magic, okay, Wars at Lakers like mm hmm okay, rib Kings at Blazers, Blazers, Kings, I'm going Blazers.
Speaker 4: Zach Levin gonna killed to night.
Speaker 1: I'll let me down. So he was hating Pacers at Clippers, Clippers. I'm going with the Pacers. Turn me up. Going with the Pacers is gonna.
Speaker 4: Have a good game to night. Was scoring more than tonight. I was on my tickets tonight.
Speaker 2: It's been confirmed oh he was on your ticket last time I scored. Goose said, right, okay, I'll see what that was, Beef, I forgot about that. Verifive buckets be here? Who was getting to yesterday?
Speaker 4: I gotta go to my dog and okay, I mean light day we do that. That ain't normal. We we didn't did that many of times. But forty nine piece, yeah, no rebounds to fuck with that for sure. Come on, man, I'm gonna go to n P J Man thirty nine to twelve and four. Yester four was four sis.
Speaker 3: I don't know why were missing the elephant in the room. That's g A had fifty Oh y'all saying that? Yeah, I'm gonna go that's fifty and eight too. Yeah, I mean it's like shit, MVP should have been MVP last year, best player in the league right now?
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I'm showing up the cage as well. My dog thirty eight nine and seven. Play the devisit in the game, bro, you're supposed to have that sold up?
Speaker 1: All right? Man? The last give up? Sooner the week be here? Who need some couragement going into the weekend?
Speaker 4: Walker Kessler Man shout out to Spence that shit was tough. Hey, that boy was a lacrosse player. That's why I showed, because he don't even look like he's supposed to be out there. He looked like a backstreet boy.
Speaker 1: So shout out to water white crime, you know what I mean. And he looked at him. Every boy played a lacrosse spence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that too good ship nasty for sure.
Speaker 1: Damn man.
Speaker 2: Might get well soon going to the Hawks. Man, it ain't even about none of them is all down there, but just for the whole team. Man, Damn, it's about my castle. So disrespectful, bro, Man, he punched this motherfucker Matthews too.
Speaker 1: Little great defense.
Speaker 4: By the way, Matthews, I ain't seen the nigga dunked off off two in a long time.
Speaker 3: Bro as vicious, bro he athletic as hell. I told you when he got drafted it was my favorite pick right here.
Speaker 1: And he gonna get to run away with the air a fox. Bro, it's about to get book who you got.
Speaker 3: Jalen Darren got his ass punched on by Max Stross.
Speaker 1: White Man can jump. He scared hisself.
Speaker 4: He threw it in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he didn't even mean to do that, like a Blake Griffin. Then he got three dunks on a year. That bigga look like, MANI man, George.
Speaker 1: He looked like, oh my god, George different doing that.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm my face that's shit crazy, Yeah, Jayleen during to get well soon.
Speaker 1: My boy got yam on for sure.
Speaker 2: All right, be here, man, he wasn't even close to dunking it though he wasn't look out far away his hand is in fact that he didn't even know that, and the confidence was just him to take off like that as far I look out far. Tobias here is playing great defense in situation. Probably could have stoped that. No, see that's no, he didn't have nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: Tobias guy closed out to the corner. He closed out to the to the poster. Bro, that's what happened, Bro. He setting my man's up. Tobias, I'm sleeping my strew counters in the lane. He's not Kyrie Irvan.
Speaker 1: For sure. Man, be here.
Speaker 2: People trying with some money, man super Bowl Sunday. They trying to go crazy. What you got for him?
Speaker 4: Jaylen Brown twenty Okay, Kyrie twenty, Jalen Green twenty, Yokish twenty steph gonna kill him, man, I gave him twenty five U Tarvis heller Burn. Horrible, horrible week. I'm giving my boy twenty fifty dollars when you eight hundred a day, man, I kept it like, kept it safe.
Speaker 2: Okay, fifty one you eight hundred, yeah, one hundred dollars. Yeah, okay, Are you mad at that? I ain't ain't pay no bis oh not in tea house, but you know in our household. Yeah, not that the did he mentioned it ain't gonna it, ain't take there nothing. Yeah, that nigga water bill over there, one thousand dollars it used to be. Listen, man, we will keep you up to date anything happens in the trade world. Deadline is today at three o'clock, so we locked in for show. We appreciate y'all.
Speaker 1: Be safe.
Speaker 2: We'll catch'll same time Monday morning, five to twenty in the morning.
Speaker 1: The volume