Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 3: So Christina says her dad is always yelling at her because she's being careless. She leaves the top down on her convertible, and she leaves the car parked when she goes shopping or whatever. He really feels like something bad is gonna happen, someone's gonna break something. He's had it. So they thought it would be funny to call from the beach where she left the top down yet again, and all of her stuff gets stolen. So she starts the tap and then we'll come up at the end to break it up. So all right, here we go. Here's the phone tup.
Speaker 1: Listen it he dad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm at the beach and I left the top end and I just went back to it and everything is gone.
Speaker 4: What's everything like.
Speaker 2: The CD changer, my iPod, my wallet, my phone, my PR glasses.
Speaker 4: Then the court.
Speaker 2: I know, well I just left him because it's always said, I didn't think I should take it out.
Speaker 4: You don't leave that stuff in your call like that, dummy. Your wallet is gone with your license and IDs and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my water, my license, my credit card, my dad kid.
Speaker 1: Got an open car.
Speaker 2: The parking lot was like empty. I didn't think there was gonna be a lot of people here.
Speaker 4: Let me off damage. You gotta go hand call the bank and cancel your credit cards again poor a motor vehicle, and cancel your license.
Speaker 2: I can't go to the bank right now at the beach.
Speaker 4: The beach, please the bach right now. They're gonna take care of your more porn things today.
Speaker 2: But what about like this your glasses is what?
Speaker 4: What do I do that that? The The import thing is now you got your credit cards gone and your license has gone, your idiot, everything else is replaceable, you.
Speaker 2: Understand, But like he didn't, you could do it maybe enough.
Speaker 4: I an't doing a damp thing for you. You're gonna call the police. Haven't come over, and you're gonna follow a police before for stolen property, and then you're gonna go over the bank and cancel your credit card.
Speaker 1: They tell your phone.
Speaker 2: Too, Yeah, my phone is in the car to mama won there's.
Speaker 1: What did I tell you to not leave the phone out of your sight, to stay with the phone in case we have to call you.
Speaker 2: I know that's the reason why I went back to my car.
Speaker 1: What kind of an idiot does that make with that money I did in the open car, so you're here if somebody could come and take it. What kind of idiot does that? I don't know you You brun your MoMA and now you're gonna drive a vehicle crazy with this.
Speaker 2: Don't even tell her.
Speaker 1: Why do you think she's not gonna know?
Speaker 2: His mom's gonna like flipped out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you're in big trouble because now you really mussed up this time. You're your freaking then nonsense, you can't get enough, You cannot look, get anose, call the police and follow report. What are you're lucky? I am listening? So the left says, you call the police and tell them where you are and have a come there and follow report. Will you what what?
Speaker 2: I'm just with my friends at the beach are tanning?
Speaker 1: You leave the beach right now?
Speaker 2: Can you at half tomorrow? Because I don't want to miss this, Like it's like the best time to be channing right now.
Speaker 1: I swear to God some can and all the swind that you got there and you go take care of your responsibilities. I don't want to hear that you're doing at three or four o'clock that has to be done right now.
Speaker 2: But that's when the sun goes away. Can't just wait at four o'clock?
Speaker 1: Are you killing man? Are you kidding me? You leave the beach right now and you go take care of that right now, but get the rest of the day. It's shot. You don't know. I'll pissed it up. I am at your little ass.
Speaker 3: Like now, would you still be pissed off if we told you you just got phone tapped?
Speaker 1: I got you. You better, boy, I tell you was in a big trouble. Let me tell you right.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna be Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show