Speaker 1: What you got for us.
Speaker 2: Now we heard it to the church, y'all. We got to get down here and get this prank taking care of. We headed down there to the church. You al's see the people that do the sign language at the church.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: You ever wonder they really getting it right or they really following the same words?
Speaker 1: You know. So the title of this prank is can you hear me now? You have decided to do now? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we calling the lady that do the sign link. That's what we're doing. We know we're from the were from the prank.
Speaker 1: Huh. I don't have to know me now? Yeah? Can you hear me nowing?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go cat dog. Hello, I'm trying to speak to sister Lauren. Please be my sister Lauren. This is Brother Davids from the church. I don't know if you know me. You might know me when you see me, but I don't know if you just know me because we don't really interact that much at the church. But I wanted to give you a call. We got a bit of a problem going on. Okay, you got you get Do you have a minute to talk?
Speaker 1: All right? Now?
Speaker 2: How long have you been doing the uh, the sign you in the you know you in the ministry when you do the sign language for the church. And you know I noticed you up there at least two Sundays out of a out of the month. You've been doing it quite a while, am I right?
Speaker 3: So yes, I've been doing this for over ten years. But I'm really confused as to why they're calling about this time. I'm just a little to confuse. I don't know who you are. You say that. If I see your face, I may know you. But what does this have to do with anything? Is how long I have been doing syle language? I know, okay, I've been doing it for years. So how may I help you with this? Do you want?
Speaker 1: No? No, I'm not trying to learn any sign language. Do you do?
Speaker 2: You know Miss everybody call him Miss Murder? Do you know Miss Murdle?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I sure do.
Speaker 1: M okay, so.
Speaker 2: Miss Murder, that's that's that's that's that's one of my aunties right there.
Speaker 1: Mss Murder is.
Speaker 3: Okay, And she gave you my number to call me. I'm what what do you need for me? Did she get?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: No, That's what I'm getting at. So, so you know, you know my you know, my honest is death. You know she's hearing it, you know that, right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yes, So, so here's a problem.
Speaker 2: I ain't murderss telling us that you're not doing the sign language right, doing the service and like you're missing some things in the scripture or something.
Speaker 3: You know that's incorrect. I've been doing this for a very long time and I know what I'm doing. So how you so she told you for me to tell me that I'm not doing this outline correctly, that's let me say, let.
Speaker 1: Me say this to you.
Speaker 2: I don't want us to get off on the wrong for let me just say this to you. Once my once my murder told us what was going on.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: We then went to one of the deacons and asked him, you know, is that way we can uh have a meeting, you know, with with with Sister Laurence so we can try to get this taken care of and talk about it. He said, well, won't you just won't you just call and y'all can just work it out. And and that's how I'm calling you now. I hope you I don't know if you're at work or whatever. I apologize, but I'm just trying to get to the bottom up. Now, let me go say this. If my ain't murders say that you ain't signing right, then Miaintie ain't lying. That means your excuse me, that means you ain't signing right.
Speaker 3: Really, so the pastor couldn't come to me, but he but you figured you would just call me and tell me that your auntie says that I'm doing it incorrectly. That doesn't make sense to me. How does she tell you that? Did she sign it to you?
Speaker 1: She signed language to her daughter.
Speaker 2: Listen, you ain't got to worry about who she's signing too.
Speaker 1: What you need to worry.
Speaker 2: About is getting your getting your stuff together all right and learning how to do this the correct way so that my aintie can't get You know, Miainti needs to be getting the word like everybody else getting the word, but she not getting it because you the word is getting lost in your hands.
Speaker 3: All I'm hearing is your voice is getting very loud and you need to match my tone, young man. Okay, let's start with that. What you mean, match my tone because you're getting very loud and I can't hear through all of that. All right, Okay, Okay, I situation. You called my phone. Correct, you have a problem that you're discusting with me, but you're getting more angry than anything else. How am I going to resolve this problem? I am trying to be a curse.
Speaker 1: What you resolved this problem is cars.
Speaker 2: Back to science school so you can learn what you need to so my any can get the word. My amy can't get the gospel because you messing it up.
Speaker 3: God anointed me to do style language at that church, and I've been doing it for a long time and I will continue to do so. Don't call my phone telling me that I'm not doing something right? You know?
Speaker 1: But do God know that you're not doing it right? Do God know that?
Speaker 2: Does God know that my ain'm myrtle not getting the work because of you? Name?
Speaker 3: Young man? Jesus, please give me the strength to continue on with this conversation. But you know what one I'm gonna be right back. Let me tell you something. Don't you ever call my mother freaking phone, Tom, But I ain't doing something.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: If I see you in this tree, this can't I have. It's gonna go outside your God? Did I miss myself? Claire?
Speaker 1: I cannot believe you talking to me like this.
Speaker 3: Oh, now you want to be calm. Now you're calm. Now you match my tone. I don't gained me.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you just got you talking to me like that.
Speaker 3: Are we done here?
Speaker 2: So you think it's cool for you to tell the Lord? I be right back. Thank you, Lord. I needed a moment.
Speaker 4: You right.
Speaker 3: We've been on the phone this Lord, you've been stewing at me. I told you to match my tone. Match my tone.
Speaker 1: I am matching your tone. Now can I say? Can I? Can I give you something else in this tone? Do you mind? If I say something in this tone?
Speaker 3: You're gonna hear a click and the dog real quick, go ahead.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell you in this tone that your friend von De Taylor got me to prank phone call you. I am nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: In your tone, Oh Lord.
Speaker 3: Have mercy, Bonda Bonda Taylor, Bonda Taylor, tell me I put this on the radio. On the radio, Bond you in Jesus name, Amen radio. I'm not playing in the game time me. I think it's funny, but it seems this is my job here.
Speaker 1: Listen, everything is fine.
Speaker 3: You haven't known there. I have to tell Jesus give me a minute, because you was about to beck my pressure up. Lord, have mercy. I don't even want to hear this, but I will be calling Bonda because I have some mercy. Oh Lord, Lord, Lord Father, please forgive me.
Speaker 2: Okay, you gotta you gotta do this for me in my tone, in my tone. Tell me in your tone, what is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 4: In your tone, Steve Horny, that's how you do it.
Speaker 2: That's how you started. That's that's see. That's that's what people won't Monday morning. They won't stupid like that.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, sign language.
Speaker 2: Lank haappy, birthday share. That's how you do it, right you? Who else should I prank?
Speaker 1: At the church?
Speaker 2: We got the sign language, Lady, she got the way past out and done something.
Speaker 1: Don't call who's she dating? Prank? Who's she dating? He said? At the church? He said at the church. He don't go to church. This ain't gonna last talking or not talking. See, that's how you get information. You just throw out stuff. Also, he don't go to church, right exactly? No comment from me? Right? Uh? Yes, because I know I won't be able to lie I lie for you. What you woman to say?
Speaker 2: I don't prank the praise dancers. I didn't prank the musicians. I prank the park. This is how you do it. Excuse me talking, sure, this is how you do it. This is how you lie about who you date. Calor asked me, sire, it's a question.
Speaker 1: Where did you meet your new friend that yesterday? You met her yesterday?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where at the grocery store. I don't go to the grocery store. So where what section in the grocery store meet I had just gone out to produce section. You're listening Hard Morning Show