Speaker 1: I'm a little nosy, A look curious. I really want to know what did Charrell do for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: I get in my way, never out of my name.
Speaker 3: It's been like you one in the morn one.
Speaker 2: So what is gonna be? Maybe squadam, We've been to good issues running on us. What you need? Baby? Won't you give me company? Give me something to do?
Speaker 3: And I get I'm just someone with you when we get home, if you let me.
Speaker 2: Put it when I at the town, Hey, I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, welcome back to the Humble Baddies Podcast. I am Ashley Nicole.
Speaker 2: I'm Alexis Welch out of my iron, and I am Charrell Risotto and we are what's up, y'all?
Speaker 1: We're back after Valentine's Day, and I'm a little nosy, a look curious. I really want to know what did Charrell do for Valentine's Day?
Speaker 3: M I thought it was gonna be a little spicy, but it wasn't. I actually it was.
Speaker 2: It was a good thing. I spent Valentine's Day with serenity, oh everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so that means Chad didn't do anything special. He didn't send you no gifts. He didn't send you no flowers.
Speaker 3: I don't like flowers. But okay, we are we we coher. We're not together, so.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean, I guess that's cute. I'm single.
Speaker 3: I had to book my I had to buy my own gift, and it's okay to do. I booked my spot day the next day after.
Speaker 2: That's healthy.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the massage was amazing.
Speaker 1: I think it's best that y'all keep it, you know, very separate. Yeah, Like you know, I feel like when you start confusing lines and blarn lines, it can get a little tricky anyway, So I respect that.
Speaker 2: I think it's cute though, that you spend time with your baby girl too, because we are very active, we're very busy, and to have just a little love day and give a little love to her, it makes us feel good as parents, you know, and really just the fact that you can really pour into yourself too, even the next day, because we can get caught up on one day of love, like Valentine's Day. You walk in the Walgreen CVS. It's like scream at hearts and red everywhere, and then you can feel some kind of way. It makes you feel like you needed and I feel like it's great when you're able to like spend time with people you love or you love your I felt so good because I ordered.
Speaker 3: I knew I wanted to put something for Serenity for Valentine's I order her three American girl dolls.
Speaker 2: Now she have like seven of them. I thought they was Kenya dolls. No, Kenya dolls, that's from back and that's no, they don't have a door.
Speaker 3: That's what I had. But now they have the American girl dolls. I know I don't know that, and I got boys.
Speaker 2: But see this, this is what.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping that Serenity keep, keep them up because you know, with the American girl dolls, you can send them off if if they like, if they hair man, the leg break off or anything for you, you send it off and they'll bring it back in like a hospital gown.
Speaker 2: You know, you need to take her. You need to take the Serenity and the whichever American dolls you have to go to New York you have to go to. You can make one look like her. They go to the salon, you eat with them at the cafe. Is so cute.
Speaker 1: The whole address a lie boys because I am not interested.
Speaker 2: Might have retired from that, and like we used to, they used to be everywhere around the house. So enjoy I know, because.
Speaker 3: That's age of the American girl.
Speaker 2: You're doing it all over again.
Speaker 1: I was made to be a boy mom. But anyway, it's like what you do for Valentine's. People want to know the people want to know.
Speaker 2: People don't want to know.
Speaker 1: They don't want to know what was like doing? Who who is your Valentine's?
Speaker 2: Like I went to go see your friend? It was very much. It's just a very much.
Speaker 1: So you went to go see like this was a trip. You flew Yeah, I flew out.
Speaker 2: I flew out the mouse. It was just great to have some some good times with a good friend and you bring out the pop rocks. No pop rocks because it wasn't just the fourteen. We we wanted to. We wanted to like state that it was just basically just hanging out. It was just a weekend away. What y'all was doing on that we can't await like we were relaxing and and I did. I had my own space, which is awesome to have. I would say that if you're gonna go away ladies and gents cash you make sure the lady is comfortable, has her space for those times going. Okay, I need the details. I'm sorry. I just got back yesterday. That's the this is. It was President didn't stay guys, so my children were no school and Friday was Valentine's so blowing too late. Thank you, you know they say that anyway.
Speaker 1: I try to get more details offline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was good to be off grid. We were in the mountains away and just very much just unplugging. There was no TV on the whole weekend that was plugging something else. I got to take it there. It was at least somebody had some fun. I did have you even got me in a hot seat over here. No, it was a great time. And it's just really refreshing to know when people that are you spend time with know what you need. And you know, it's been a lot going on with all of us, a lot. We've been busy, we've been traveling, we've been active, and so the fact that my friend was like, you know what, pull up, like, relax, don't do any very thought it was beyond thoughtful and intentional, and that's just all I needed, so very that's great. Sounds good.
Speaker 1: Well, well, I have been booked and busy. Okay, had to catch a flight early in the morning to San Francisco. I was there with AT and T at All Star Weekends. And this actually was a very special booking to me because I was there with AT and T. But they were there for the HBCU Classic, and so every year, now this is the fourth year that they've had this. They bring out two HBCU schools and they have a basketball game, and they also they have this scholarship program where they pick three students and it's basically like they helping them, you know, get their career started and everything. So shout out to a T and T. I mean, Tuskegee University was in the house. It felt like I was in Tuskegee, Alabama. They had the house brocking like. I had so much fun. It didn't feel like I was I was like, Okay, guy had a blast. I got to interview a lot of alumni. I got to interview the president of TU University.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I was so nervous, but you did it, but I did it.
Speaker 1: So it was a great weekend.
Speaker 2: You had your dad and your best friend.
Speaker 1: My dad actually met me out there and my best friend came to help me out. So we had a ball, we really did. It was a good, you know, weekend away. You know, if I have to be away from my family, I always want to make sure that it's worth it.
Speaker 2: You know, that's right. It hadn't absolutely was so but what did you did?
Speaker 3: You in field playing something before? I know, y'all playing something before.
Speaker 1: I seen the sure, So he had to take me out on National side chick Day, which is which day is that that? That's February thirteenth.
Speaker 3: I thought, yeah, the side check don't come for the main Well whatever, bitch, it.
Speaker 2: Wasn't on to day.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was we married, and you already got this soul and I got to work exactly.
Speaker 3: I got your ego came out, she did, she's outside.
Speaker 2: We had a good time. No, I don't have a name.
Speaker 1: I've got to think of a good name because I feel like she changes up to it just depends on the night.
Speaker 2: Amber.
Speaker 1: No, it's always like a super black name like Banquisha Shakita, you know, like something like that. Anyway, but we went out to dinner to one of these restaurants that I've been dying to go to and I keep trying to get a reservation. I could never get one, but feel got one.
Speaker 2: Of course she did. So he's a food Yeah, he is that part hen make sure we eat.
Speaker 1: He's gonna make sure we eat.
Speaker 2: So we had a good time.
Speaker 1: We just went to dinner and we hung out and then I you know, I took care of him before I left. Yeah, you know, absolutely, So it was a good It was a good Valentine's Day weekend, President's Day weekend. I feel like All Star was like pretty dope, Like it was just the All Star they have, like what is it, the the celebrity game. Then they had the HBCU Games and Stars where they just dunk contests.
Speaker 2: Saturday and Sunday, they.
Speaker 1: Brought all the basketball stars out.
Speaker 2: Girl, I'm retired from All Star weekend and used to always coincide with Valentine's Day, so the guys were always working. They would always have to be on and it was a lot Like it was fun. You get to see everybody you haven't seen it in a while, Like all the different ladies and the families come out and support the celebrities, the stars. It's a good time. I know they've changed up. The dynamics of it was like a different type. It was different.
Speaker 1: It was different, like they had different like celebrities where the coaches and they were like different teams.
Speaker 2: I kept seeing Kevin Hart coming when they had to take their pictures with Kevin Hart. Goodness, just all of that. That was funny. Yeah, yeah, it's just I think it's a good break. I feel like, like long long time ago, they would it would you get chosen to do All Star and then you would literally leave a game, go fly land in that city, and then that next morning you're on it. Whereas now they've extended it to where you everyone has a break. So even if you got chosen and you're the star of the team or whatever the case may be, and got voted in, now you have some rest.
Speaker 1: So is this like the equivalent of like the Pro Bowl or no?
Speaker 2: Yes, and no Pro Bowl is at the end of the season for football, whereas All Star is right in the middle, so you just had trade deadlines. But I mean, is it like it's right in the middle. But it's good.
Speaker 1: I know the timing is different, but is it like, because you know, the Pro Bowl is like for the best players, is that the same for you.
Speaker 2: Get voted in, and I think I was looking at something where Yanni's was saying that they want they you know, they want to keep the fans involved, and they're thinking of doing USA versus the World because it's a lot of international players and you know, we got excited during the Olympics of seeing these NBA players play for their perspective countries. I think it could be pretty cool, you know, just to kind of keep that momentum going.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie. That HBCU game was turned.
Speaker 2: I love that though.
Speaker 1: I feel like it was a lot more than the actual All Star game.
Speaker 2: You know that school pride.
Speaker 1: It's deep and when you get in company of like other alumni and stuff, it just brings you back to college.
Speaker 2: Really, I have a little HBCU like NB I'm not gonna lie, girl come back to come.
Speaker 1: In with me year this year coming, yeah right, our homecoming is lit every year.
Speaker 2: It's I need to take a trip they I'm sure they want to see the Humble Batty too.
Speaker 1: Like anyway, show up and they'll show up for us too.
Speaker 2: We need to go to that.
Speaker 1: We can do a mentorship program. So I mentored too. So while I was there, I got the opportunity to mentor some HBC to you students, and yeah, so we had a whole little piano. It was really really nice. So we can definitely do like a humble Baddy's mentorship.
Speaker 3: We can do a whole We can set it up and do a live show too.
Speaker 2: We can definitely, y'all let that idea using right now.
Speaker 1: Yes, that looks simply I would love. I love y'all to Tuskegee and you know, mentor the kids. You know, a lot of women look up to us, so I feel like they would really get something out of it.
Speaker 2: Beautiful. Sure, will y'all let us know where y'all want to see us? Okay, speaking to All Star, everyone was talking about what's his name? One of the ball brothers.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, le Angelo? Yes, okay, Now the song is fire. We can't take that away from him, I agree, okay, but he's in the blocks for leaving Miss Nikky Baby finance, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't like that because I like Miss Nicky Baby. I feel like, you know, she she settled down, she started having kids and it was just a beautiful family.
Speaker 2: Even his dad was.
Speaker 1: Given her props. Like, I really like her because she has her own money, she has she brings something to the table like his own father was given her props so to see like maybe a month later that he basically left her for another woman allegedly. I think she just had right after she had her second.
Speaker 2: Baby's is definitely odd.
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, if things, if you're not happy. That's why I feel like communication, communicator, don't publicly embarrass me on the internet and then like, Okay, this woman is posting stuff, and then after everything is out, you posting pictures with the new chick.
Speaker 1: And also you have to remember that this is the mother of your child. She's going through Yeah, you know what I mean, children exactly. So it's just like whatever y'all have going on, I feel like you're adding fuel to the fire by taking it to social media, by being extra you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I don't think men know what women deal with, like understand how postpartum me is, like how bad it can affect us. They don't understand that. And for him to stoop that loa, to even go to the internet to entertain that ship, I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't like that. Yeah, yeah, you know, it's it's horrible timing. We we obviously don't know what's going on in their households, you know, But to include us in the group chat and to bring everyone involved with it, I think it's really petty because we are forgetting the children right in a way your kids, yeah, kids, and then how do you move on that fast?
Speaker 3: I mean, I just again, we don't know what I mean, true, but I mean it's not about we don't know what's going on, the fact is at the end of the day, that was they have children involved. To stoop that load, to go on social media and entertain it, it's very disrespected.
Speaker 2: Especially I don't care they have going on, like you don't stoop that low.
Speaker 1: As a man, I agree, But I think also the other lady involved would I would never like if I was in her shoes. I don't think I could be interested in a man who just had two children, like you have a newborn baby, you know what I mean. I feel like as a woman, I would, you know, extend some grace, like even though y'all might not be together anymore, y'all are going through y'all issues. I don't want to be the reason or the issue or at confusion to whatever y'all have going on, Like I feel like as a woman, you should give them the respect to try to figure things out. But I don't want to be involved in your figuring out your situation with your family and your kids.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. Well, the old saying is you're gonna lose them how you got them? So, and that's what she said. I think that's you know, So, I'm a firm believer in karma. I'm a firm believer in you know what you put out in the universe, and therefore you know, you playing with fire. And that's coming from a woman who's been married, who's been divorced, who's been blogs, who's been in people's group chats unbeknownst to her. So it's like, you know, I get it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's it's very it's embarrassing, it's lonely, it's sad, it's it's you know, I look out for our women who are in these positions, especially when you're put out there in the public rim. But like, you have to be.
Speaker 1: Careful even even be dating right now, that's not attractive to me if a man.
Speaker 2: If a man is not involved with his children, I don't care if you have children or not. I mean, I come with the whole tribe. If I see how you moving funny with not just how you're moving with the children, but how you're moving with the lady that's holding down your children, you're attractive.
Speaker 1: It turns me off so and I feel like that shows what kind of woman he's with, Like it's only a certain type of woman, temporary, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Sure if we do some a little research, you know, you know, it's just it's very much giving amo, very much like this is what you you.
Speaker 1: Do well, Nikki baby, We hope that you're keeping your head up. You know, you got to stay strong for them babies, you know.
Speaker 3: So, girl, I'm about to I need some more of them clothes because miss NICKI had them clothes, she had the clothes. I ordered a few little birthday outfits. Girl, get back, stay on your ground. Ain't gonna say get back, stay on your ground.
Speaker 2: You got this your amazing mother, amazing woman. Yes, and you can move on and people come and go, okay, and let them go, y'all, y'all be together forever just because you'll have the children. But other than that, let them go. You don't want that. Never out of my name. You like you won and the more one.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, So All Star was amazing. We've been doing so much traveling and we're not finished yet. This weekend we are headed to Lay y'all. I'm really excited. This is my first time going to Africa. I'm going to the mother listen.
Speaker 2: I want to Yes, it's my first time Africa. Girl, I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Like y'all know, I've been talking about how most of my following is from Africa.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know what y'all.
Speaker 1: Y'all be speaking in French and some other languages. I don't know what y'all be saying.
Speaker 2: We have a lot of Africa.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of African followers, and I love y'allreiate y'all, and I'm coming to see y'all finally turn up. We're gonna have fun. We're gonna ball out. Y'all gotta come out to the clubs. Me and Cheriell are gonna be hosting a few night clubs out there. We're gonna post it on our pages so y'all can come and find us and come say hello, Come hang out, come have a drink.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't wait. I can't wait either I might No, no, no, go on right now.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say I might learn how to dance. Okay, they do have some. I need you to find it for great music.
Speaker 2: We love the Afro Afro beats.
Speaker 3: And I do hear theys out there, y'all see me.
Speaker 2: They don't wine and dine.
Speaker 1: They heard that the African Prince is out there be dropping bands.
Speaker 2: Y'all see me pull up in maja business. No, just come pick me up.
Speaker 1: Come pick me up, all right, don't leave me out, all right, I'm joking. I'm joking anyway, Gotta be careful because I heard they be having like five wives and stuff. You okay with that. I'm not getting married, okay, but if you African Prince, he's gonna he's gonna want to make you his wife. You would say, yeah, he would. I'm promising you the world and love and happiness.
Speaker 3: You can say, no, you can't promise me happiness with five wives.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So you're saying you don't believe in.
Speaker 2: What is it poly that's not different. It's not polygamy. Well, there is different because they feel like they can take care of if they can take care of a woman and the household and if you can afford it, then you can just have it.
Speaker 1: It's just very much polygamy, right, No, polygamy is when they I don't know the correct everybody can date. Oh okay, well whatever they call it. You saying you're not okay with oh no, okay, PM, Yeah, no, I'm not okay with polyamorous.
Speaker 2: You like monogamy? I love what about you?
Speaker 1: You will go down there and get you an African print?
Speaker 2: Absolutely not. I'm not shareable either.
Speaker 1: Well, if me and Bill don't work out, it's not.
Speaker 2: I don't like dating and being I'm not I'm not Tuesday okay, No, I'm not Tuesday on Friday. I'm not with that. Give me a Tuesday Thursday situation. You know what I'm saying. I'm just like, I have been approached to be in a polyamorous situation. I have, No, he wasn't.
Speaker 1: That's the only kind we want, though I don't understand, but like we don't want the you know.
Speaker 2: Does okay, he does, but because they want to try it out that life my I like my pH balance the way it needs to be. Period. What I'm saying, it's just not for me. It's just not for me, I feel like I'm more than enough woman and I don't like to share. I don't like to watch. I don't want to be a part of that. I think it's a lot of extranists going on and really.
Speaker 3: Ego, I never say, I don't even know how how it works a polyamorous.
Speaker 2: It's about communication, Like that's what was told to me, Like you have the two main like you know, the two main two that are like, okay, this is what I feel and say. Maybe the lady was like you know what, I kind of go both ways. I like ladies or like a guy, but I'm going to tell you everything that I do with the main partner, meaning like okay, if I have a lady, friend, a girlfriend or whatever, we're hanging out, well, if I say, hey, we're going away for the week or whatever, it's very much understood. It's all about communication. So it's almost to me it's like an open relationship, like you know how most of us what they said I had me and Chad and I had Yeah, so it's open, open dialogue. I feel like the main two are the main ones that are like saying what they want to do, what they don't want to do, but even like the guy, for example, he's attracted to me and was very much like, you know, she's cool with that. If I'm like, yo, Lex, let's let's let's dip, you know, for whatever. So I'm too territorial. I can't a lot of share a man.
Speaker 1: I can't like if I think a lot of women are open to it now, and I think they are because well, I don't know why they are, but I will say. I just saw a show Harlem, the new season. It's good, okay, so you know the character, the characters what's his name, Sophie kofee very He's fine to heal nice chocolate. Fine, that's him right there. But on his character on the show is ethically non monogamous, like that's the term that they call it. But in real life I guess he is too. He says that he's ethically non monogamous in real life, so so he don't.
Speaker 2: Have serious relationships. He's just I think he is. He has had serious relationships in the past, but he's saying it becomes really redundant, very much traditional, very much like matter of fact, this is the that's restricted, restricting.
Speaker 3: I respect people who can keep it real like a ma or a woman that can keep it real. Hey, I cannot be.
Speaker 2: Most of us are in poly relationships and we don't and don't even know where. Okay, I don't even know what.
Speaker 1: So what he said is monogamy is restrict role playing and performative, and everybody else said it's always the fine ones.
Speaker 2: But he's just being honest.
Speaker 3: He can't commit to one woman, and I feel like women people respect you more when you keep it real than trying to play this role like, oh I can be faithful or I can be with you, and you really can't.
Speaker 2: So theyship, I think he can be committed. I think that's the thing that's the difference. He can be committed. I just think he feels like he can be in love with more than one person at the same time. But you can control the emotion. You can control because you're communicating what you feel.
Speaker 3: But if you're committed to one person and you're committed, you're not in love with multiple people because you're not giving yourself but you're not giving the opportunity to well.
Speaker 1: On the show, he was saying that he was explaining to his love interest on the show that each person plays a different role in his life like some like one of the women was able to be more available because she didn't have a lot of commitments. She didn't have any like a job or a career. Yeah, whereas the other lady, she had a career, she had things going on, so she served a different purpose. And so I guess you know, he feels like he can separate it because they're all serving different purposes in his life.
Speaker 2: Well to each your song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I feel like the more women are I feel like, accept this type of stuff, the more it's gonna know about it.
Speaker 3: But men can't accept it when a woman does it.
Speaker 2: They can't. I agree with that.
Speaker 3: They want to lay all these rules out, but when a woman, woman is like, Okay, you do this for me, I want a man to do this for me. I want a man to sexually satisfy me, because you can't, but you're financially sat you financially satisfy me.
Speaker 2: I want to make what y'all try it?
Speaker 1: Just to try it, y'all wouldn't try to like be in this type of situation, No, Because I mean with your date, if you're dating multiple people, technically.
Speaker 2: You can date, but you don't have to have sex with it, and you can date and really not say you're in a relationship either. You could be dating somebody. It's okay to date. That means we're not together.
Speaker 1: We're not just trying to get money out to try it so we can. I'm not trying trying to get try it. Might be some of our other friends, y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all try it. I don't want to let me know. No, I'm not. We thought.
Speaker 1: I'm finding you an African prince. Listen all of mine. I'm finding her an African prince. Okay, I want. I'm we're gonna go to Africa at least once a month. Okay, oh, once a month. Yeah, I think I get in on the next trip. I'll get on the next one you were.
Speaker 2: Supposed to be. I'll find you one that you know, it's my birthdays coming out a ditch just because she has pay me and Chanel and Burking bags. Period. Thank you.
Speaker 1: As y'all know, y'all know, I'm the matchmaker.
Speaker 2: You are. You're really good at that. Yeah, Chloe's out there, Chloe. Yeah, but burn a boy real cute. They're super cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it's great. We'll see how long that lasts. Think it's gonna. I think it's cute. I don't know. It's weird to me, Like it's cute, but it's weird, like we don't need to know about it. I feel like the fact that we are like watching it, it's weird. I don't know we need to be seeing.
Speaker 1: Like like they just be chilling. But it's I don't know, it's a little weird for me.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: I think it's cute, but it's still cute, strange. I think it's cute for now, maybe because I see her as like a little girl still in my head, she's still like a little girl. And man, yeah, yeah, burnout, We're coming. Charrella is available.
Speaker 2: No, I am not Chloe and Berner.
Speaker 1: He wants to see something.
Speaker 2: Is actually speaking for me. She wants to see something. Okay, to see that anyway.
Speaker 1: I love you.
Speaker 2: I'm Chloy good sick.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're not going to do anything. We're just saying hello, don't mind me, don't mind hey.
Speaker 3: But I'm excited. I'm excited for Africa to have a good time. And I'm also excited. Before we leave, we're giving away twenty five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yes, Friday, We're going live. Should we go love?
Speaker 1: We should go live? Because that's a big that's that's a lot of money. First of all, I want I want to see the person's face when they get the money, Like I want to say, they're.
Speaker 2: Gonna know, how are we going to do so well? Everyone got to tell them they got to go live and we're gonna the line. Oh yes, oh that's good, that's good. But it's been so many submissions. Guys, listen, we're like drowning in that. We're pulling the top ones and then we're gonna let all of them.
Speaker 1: You've been looking them up on the Better Business Bureau, Okay, and you guys are subscribed.
Speaker 2: You have to be subscribed to subscribe. And you can't be hating either talking now you mean, girl, I know that man, if they.
Speaker 1: Give it away money.
Speaker 2: I saw those comments. No, you know what I think it is.
Speaker 3: I think people you just got to look at it like people only see what they see. Of course, so if they really get to know, like they really get to know us in real life, Like.
Speaker 2: I don't feed into it because you already like you heard, I tell you, you heard what Stony said on the Carlos King Show. She was like, tell us what she said.
Speaker 3: She's for those who don't know when the cameras are not on. She's such a nice person.
Speaker 2: She's so sweet.
Speaker 3: I was like, okay, Sony, so it was like cameras came on.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is a job exactly, this is a Sony be all of my d ms liking every single thing like post. I get hard eyes the likes I mean on every single post, So.
Speaker 2: I mean, can't be that mean.
Speaker 3: But Sony means Tony rock with us in real life.
Speaker 1: She knows that I just hit her up to buy one of her pussy Paw Patrol T shirts.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get one. We got to bring Stony on the podcast.
Speaker 1: I've been trying to Guy Saw. I asked her to come on the podcast. She said, I have to talk to her people shut up. She said, I need to contact Renee if I want to get her on the podcast. If I want to get her on Humble Batties, Renee, would you mind? Could you check Stoney's schedule and see if we can have Sonny Grace our stage here at Humble Batties.
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Can we get on ken Stony pencil us in Please?
Speaker 3: You gotta go through by assistant to the assistant and assistant.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, honey, they showing up.
Speaker 3: Moment World tours up in there. None, Okay, I can sit back and listen and don't do well. As long as y'all watch the show and talk about it, it's all good, you know. Everyone make sure y'all support us. At the end of the day, it's all love. Like I said before, like, yeah, we have our differences, you know. We had our Yeah, who doesn't. We didn't know each other coming in. That were things said and we talked about it as women. Of course everything wasn't captured on camera. But at the end of the day, we still support each other.
Speaker 2: We all do.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely I think. You know, it's TV, y'all. Don't forget it's freaking TV and entertainment.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna add to that, it's we're part of a small circle of the sorority of women who've made it on to a big stage in a big platform. So regardless of what our indifferences are, we're all blessed. We were actually chosen to be a part of this moment and here.
Speaker 3: We are, and don't nobody want to watch somebody being filmed.
Speaker 2: That's boring. Yeah, of course you're gonna have to amp it up a little bit. Everyone's talking about it, y'all. Keep talking about it, y'all feeling mean girls? Mean girls? Yeah, y'all too, they really are really not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we definitely got to girls for Halloween. Oh yes, but you gotta pick, we gotta pick. We got the whole mean girl party. What's her name, Regina George.
Speaker 2: I need a dress like that is going down? Yeah, she was the mean girl girls. Oh from the from the the play in the movie. Yeah, all right, I can't wait. I love it. All right, y'all, guess what time it is? Time? Is it? Reial? Red flags? All right?
Speaker 1: You need to get some green flags in your life.
Speaker 2: But come on, I need to get the green flag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on with the red flags.
Speaker 3: Well, we're going to determine if it's a red flag, a green flag, or hall ass.
Speaker 1: I like hauling ass a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I prefer to tall ass. Yeah, I don't got time.
Speaker 3: For Okay, your partner refuses to post you on social media, but it's always liking and comment commenting on thirst traps.
Speaker 2: Red flag or green flag? Red flag?
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, it's definitely a red flag because why you're so thirsty to let them know that you like them, Like because I know you're a man and I know you like what you see, but they don't need to know that you like it.
Speaker 2: Like what do you know that can be?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 3: Your yeah?
Speaker 2: Man? All up in my I can't say ammunition. I feel like Also even my babies in their teens are telling me what that like means that like is that extra? Like nudge? What's up? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Attention, especially if they like more than a couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't be liking the other females, pictures.
Speaker 3: Your significant others stills pays their exits phone bill because they just want to help them out.
Speaker 1: The coins we fighting our coins, our money on somebody else.
Speaker 2: Those are fighting words. I'm fighting.
Speaker 1: I'm hollered ass, but I'm knocking his ass out first period.
Speaker 2: Okay, you gotta think about that one only because if it's the X I'm thinking of, If you you don't know the arrangements before you know what he feels like he was going to help out with or told them.
Speaker 3: But the phone, know the phone, that's a liar. It's a certain amount of money that goes towards.
Speaker 2: Okay, a phone bill, I mean plan, I don't know. I mean I paid my phone bill. It ain't no family, no more. Cut the bitch that Obama plan. What's the Obama phone? They still got the Obama phone.
Speaker 1: Better get you a metro.
Speaker 2: Healthcare. I don't know phone the phone from the gas station, she said, bi minutes five minutes, you had a certain about a minute phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your friend borrows money from you, but when you ask for it back, they get defensive or make excuses.
Speaker 2: I'm not hauling ass because coins. Get your coins back and just don't loan.
Speaker 1: Any going over to her house and I'm getting out of there for collateral.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the thing. I hate to ask for money. If you borrow money from me, I hate to ask for it. But I shouldn't have to. You shouldn't have to ask for money back that.
Speaker 2: I feel like. If you're already gonna come up to someone who can provide the coins to help you out, the least you can do is not only be early, but definitely be on time.
Speaker 3: Like we have to.
Speaker 2: We have to give our coins back to those who can distribute. Yep.
Speaker 3: Oh, you catch your friend flirting with your partner, and when you call them out, they say, that's just how I joke.
Speaker 1: Mm Mmm, I feel like just how I joke a period.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's always truth in a joke. There's always some kind of joke. So if you you got the the energy to like put that out there and say it and think it's funny and get a reaction out of it, then there's some true to it. Yeah, and that's not your friends. You're flirting with somebody else, man, It's never that serious. It's actually way too many other ones out here. By the way, gross you're saying.
Speaker 3: Your significant other gets super jealous if you even mentioned a coworker of the opposite sex, but swears they're just friendly with their own coworkers.
Speaker 2: Red flag or green flag, that's a red flag.
Speaker 1: This is all red flags. You don't got no green flags. Youin't got no yellow flas.
Speaker 2: That's a red flag. Because I'm hauling ass and red flag and all of these ain't. No green flag. That's crazy. Yeah, no green flag, that's toxic.
Speaker 1: I still got that in my head.
Speaker 3: The fans sent these, The fans sent these, y'all ain't send no green flags.
Speaker 1: You know, there's a lot of toxic shit going on in the world these days. People act like they ain't got no home training. People act like they ain't got no manners, just like common common decency. The bar is not common anymore.
Speaker 2: The bars low.
Speaker 3: Well, that is it for real? Red flag? Okay, we want some green flags, y'all. Make sure y'all send in some green flats so we could talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need some green flags because we need to teach people how to act.
Speaker 2: Like you and the mom. What do y'all think of another segment? Guys, we have Humble Baddy Mail Takeover. Okay, I love the good takeover? You know that's so do y'all want me to read them? And then y'all we can have die like. What do y'all what y'all thinking? Yes, yes, let's do it. Okay, okay, Hey, humble Batties, Hey, I need your advice. I just found out my best friend husband has been cheating on her with my coworker. Do I tell her or risk ruining our friendship? Or stay quiet in mind my business help?
Speaker 1: You gotta tell her yes and run up on him.
Speaker 3: That shouldn't be the question, the girl, and yes, that's a coworker. Why am I taking up for you? And that's your man like you are my best friend. I'm gonna let you know, Sis, it ain't right.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to say something. How could you not?
Speaker 1: How could you live with yourself? How could you keep something like that in? That would just having that on my chest would just eat meat up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just an unstable work environment, to say the least. It's not cool.
Speaker 1: It's a that's a tough place to be in, it is, but sometimes you just.
Speaker 2: Gotta do what you gotta do. All right. We have another one, Hey, humble Baddy. Hey, I've been casually dating this guy for a few months, but I just found out he's also dating one of my close friends. Neither of them knows.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Do I confront them or keep playing the game.
Speaker 3: So she's dating Kim, which is a key word, by the way, dating, and he's also dating her close friend, and she's right in the middle of it, knowing.
Speaker 2: That each of them, she knows that they're dating each other, but they don't know that they are dating him. It sounds like she came in afa this is too much. Yeah, I don't want that to deal with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a lot I think dating is dating, and you know it comes to like my friends or any of that. I don't want nothing to do with that. Like, I can't, I can't. I can't even entertain that. Shiit It just it makes me feel uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. Because you want the best for your friends, you want them to be happy, especially if you know their dating history. I feel like it has to be dialogue and communication.
Speaker 1: If you like him, you just found out.
Speaker 2: What if someone is like yo, I like like one of the girlfriends, it's like my friend. If it's a close friend, you're gonna know.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily because some people keep it secret, right, Not.
Speaker 2: If it's your close friend.
Speaker 3: All my close friends if they know every My best friend knows everything, so I'm not gonna hide who I'm dating from her.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. I feel like our friends friend, it's just close. Okay.
Speaker 1: But what if it didn't take close friend. What if it was just like a girl you know? Yeah, then that's different. Like if it's acquaintance and I don't talk to you every.
Speaker 2: Day, there's no strings attached, there's no emotional attached. Totally different. Okay, well, all right, that could be tough. That could be a tough one.
Speaker 3: It's different because it's like, I don't know you like that, but I see you, hey by, and I just found out we're dating. Of course I'm gonna say something to him like what you know, because I don't want to be worse, Like what y'all got going on?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna clear it. You just want to you just want to know what's up. Yeah, here we go. There's another one, ladies, I need help, but you need help with girl. My husband's female best friend calls him every day, even late at night. He says it's harmless, but I'm not buying it. Am I being insecure? Or should I need some boundaries? Boundaries?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the boundary should have been in place before.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Times, I agree with boundaries for sure. And you have to communicate with with how you feel.
Speaker 1: But to me, if she feels okay with that kind of behavior, she ain't a good best friend and it ain't right at this point. Yeah, at this point, I would I would have to that friendship might have to be dead it because it's like you should know and we should know each other enough for you to know that I wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Okay with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, you know it's like a respect thing. Yeah, at this point I would be like, na, she gotta go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, agree, I agree, Like it should have been boundaries should have been set like as a that's that's not just and that's her husband. Yeah, like you have to respect this is my husband. You can't call it anytime.
Speaker 2: You boundaries have to be set early, and I feel like it's all set.
Speaker 3: If the boundaries ain't set, I'm gonna set on for Yeah, and he should.
Speaker 2: Tell her, bitch, don't be calling my phone. It's like, yeah, this is like, this is not appropriate.
Speaker 1: Words can realize that she keeps calling late at night, then it's beyond the issue.
Speaker 2: And I got a problem with both of y'all. It is because you ain't check her correct and she feels like it's okay, so very comfortable. Very what's up, baddies. My boyfriend accidentally called me by his ex's name during sex. He swears it was a slip up, But now I'm spiraling? Am I overacting? Or is this a red flash?
Speaker 1: Just call him by somebody else name is Derek and then see, okay, see how that feel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I would do. I would feel some kind of way.
Speaker 1: I would feel you're gonna break over him. No, you're not gonna break over him, So I wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, its stroke.
Speaker 1: Whoever, I would just call out some random mess and now you got now you're gonna be on your head to we're just gonna overthinking this.
Speaker 2: And it was his ex. It's like a take the knife and twist it, twist again. That's like that. I don't know how, but would you would? But what would you wouldn't leave him though? Would you you calling me your ex?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: During sex? Like you just gotta get the moment of intimacy, y'all. He slips up, where's your mind? Because you know.
Speaker 1: That's up my back?
Speaker 2: That's what he's thinking about. I should go for tag yeah at this point, and I think I'm thinking, like Schrell, like, is that where your mind is? Is that what you're thinking? Is that who you're thinking?
Speaker 3: Now? You got my head sucked up because it's like now I'm gonna think now that's where it's like security.
Speaker 2: But it's like, damn, like do you really like me?
Speaker 1: Am?
Speaker 2: I just to get over thinking of your ex while we know that, well, well, the humble battymail is up right now? Okay, real petty tonight you do you paying off Valentine's coming off a great weekend? No time for no of that.
Speaker 3: Listen, the Humble Baddies has came in hot y'all. Y'all have any more Humble baddies?
Speaker 2: Have we still have over? It's a takeover. Yeah, it's a takeover. Okay, look so relaxed. Okay, it ain't warm. It's it's like, oh, this is what the people want to know. They're asking us for their advice. So, I mean, this is what happened. Guys. They're they're subscribing, they are emailing take a racket, son, and here we are. So they want to know.
Speaker 1: I'll may or may not want to take my advice.
Speaker 2: But there is someone who does. And then there's some that will.
Speaker 1: Just y'all give great advice.
Speaker 3: You I'm a little young saying no, I don't give great advice because I retaliate.
Speaker 1: I want to be petty, petty boots.
Speaker 2: I'm like, can we just all get along? Can we all just get along? Can we figure this out? All right? Ladies? Can we have we have a couple more, hey batties. I just found out my girlfriend has a secret Fensta where she talks shit about our relationship. Should I confront her or just ghost her and let her figure it out? Wait?
Speaker 1: Like girlfriend like boyfriend girlfriend or like girlfriend like this my friend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I found out my girlfriend has a secret fens stuff. This is from a humble daddy or zaddy that's sent this in And she's talking about it in like a way like she's trying to get advice. Because I could see that, like she talk her business out. She's talking it's a secret fence to account. So you took the time to add another layer of your Instagram already on social media to talk shit about your own relationship. That's a little weird. Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think you should just hall ass. I think something is up with that, hall ass, because why is she First of all, why is she taking a secret to talk shit about her own relationship? It's to me that's weird. She wants to talk ship. I could see if she was trying to get quiet too. I can see if she was trying to get like relationship advice, because you know, you don't want to put your business out there. Maybe she needed help or had a question. You could just be like, hey, guys, me and my boot you know it's talking ship. Well, if she's talking ship, yeah you should laugh.
Speaker 2: And it's about their relationships. So obviously if he found it out about the fens to and he found out that, like it's very you know, it's coinciding with their issues, that's a that's the issue. Yeah, I think that's you know, their conflicts. Y'all got fenced this. I do that what you see is what you get exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: You're gonna you're gonna hear what I gotta say from my own page. I ain't got time to make no fake page. I ain't got time to do any of that. Y'all see it too, great function result on the shore period.
Speaker 2: Here same here. Okay, we do have one more. Okay, this is the last one. Thank you. Good. All right, Okay, so here's the te Oh there's tea on this one. All right. My friend is about to marry a guy who hooked up with me years ago. She has no idea. Should I tell her before the wedding or take the seat to the great.
Speaker 1: Girl, heaven or hell wherever you gonna end up.
Speaker 2: Really, yes, you would tell her?
Speaker 1: Why that's not her business?
Speaker 2: Why for what I mean? Because he hasn't said anything. Yeah, for what? Why why do you need Why does she feel like?
Speaker 3: I feel like it should have been disclosed earlier, earlier, at the beginning of the relationship, Like if you haven't, it's too deep in they're about to get married. If it wasn't disclosed in the beginning.
Speaker 1: Don't think nobody needs to know anything unless it's like my best best friend. If okay, But there has been a lot of I'm trying to see if she's going to the wedding, like if she's close enough to be at their wedding, that she should have told she said, my.
Speaker 2: Friend is about to marry. So she's seen the dynamic of the meeting. She should have been seen the progression of the relationship. She's seen the engagement, she's seen the intention, she's seen.
Speaker 1: It's too late now, I don't think she should say anything. Really, it's too late. Yeah, she gotta take that.
Speaker 2: She should have been said something.
Speaker 3: You don't wait to right, they should have been close that she's going to hell and she even even before he engaged. Something should have been disclosed. But now it's to the poblem. It doesn't make sense because now it's coming to address it, then you're starting crap.
Speaker 2: You should have been addressed. So is the difference if it's a hookup compared to like a little something deeper. Because it just said hookup, they probably just me it's not that.
Speaker 1: Either way, it still should have been told earlier, like especially if you've met the friends. And if she tells her now she ain't ship because yeah, because now it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Say stay together, and now it should have caused confusion between you'll two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so got to take that ship to hell?
Speaker 2: What y'all want to know? I think I.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't know if my friend hooked up with someone because I just feel like we have that relationship. If it's someone that I'm close with and I feel like y'all are getting close, I would say something like I just want you know this happened. There's nothing like this anymore, just out of respect. But if it's not anything seriously.
Speaker 1: I'm not like I would want to know, like truly I would want to know, but then I would probably not be interested in him anymore once he once she tells.
Speaker 2: But you may be interested.
Speaker 3: But a lot of times people cut off the woman like the women should be the woman. And I feel like it's going to ruin their friendship. They're still her and the man gonna still be together, but it's just gonna ruin their friendship because now it's bringing insecurities, like questioning, oh, what you're gonna do if I'm not around?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: I don't trust y'all around each other. Right.
Speaker 3: So it's like it should have been disclosed in the beginning, and it wasn't disclosed, then just let it be.
Speaker 2: I don't know. That's tricky. I think I would want to know, But why because if we're in the room together, I just know me. But I'm saying, if I'm very good, why would you want to know at that moment, I would want to know? So I would hope earlier I would. I would have loved to known before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before, but you don't want to I wouldn't want to know right after you write I'm about to get married, like walk down the aisle. I wouldn't want to know right before I'm about to get married. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think it should have been both of them saying something, yeah, yeah, she gotta go to hell. Take that to hell. Y mm hmmm mm hmm. Karma is a bitch, But is it really karma?
Speaker 3: Though, because if what they just they had a little fling before, they.
Speaker 1: Should have just been like, okay, how I feel Actually, you know it wasn't at the serious, but we had a little thing and then boom.
Speaker 2: That's what it done.
Speaker 1: That's the fact that you didn't say anything then would make me feel like, oh you're something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you said it right before the wind and then it just makes.
Speaker 2: It look like you're a hater. I get you, I understand. Okay, that was the deuicy last one. Guys, that was it? Okay, takeover, we have We mus had a lot that was a little intense, wasn't that.
Speaker 3: We have more to calm you guys. This is the rep of our Humble Baddies podcasts. But before we go, we want you guys to make sure you tune in on the twenty first on our live we will be announcing a winner. In order to be a winner, you have to be subscribed to Humble Batties podcast on YouTube. You have to have a legit business and we are checking those things yes, so make sure you have everything in place, all right, guys, thank you so much for tuning in. We appreciate all the love and support. Please continue to stream Wax to Riches on Netflix. Please keep writing to us at Humblebatties dot com and we appreciate you and love you.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: You can find me at Ashley Nicole on all social media platforms.
Speaker 2: You can find lex where I'm only on Instagram. So Alexis underscore, Sateamier and Charelle.
Speaker 1: Where can they find you.
Speaker 2: Charrelle Risotto Underscore.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, we'll see you next time. Take care, love you your