Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tapp Dear Elvis.
Speaker 2: My brother Jason despises telephone telemarketers. He's been known to flip out so much he turns the tables and tries to keep them on the phone with him, just to drive them nuts.
Speaker 1: Let's phone tap him?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: This comes from Joe Noll. All right, Joe now his sister now phone tapping Jason. Scary Jones is calling as the world famous Michael Oppenheimer, our resident relentless telephone telemarketer. Phone tapping Joell's brother Jason. Here we go, Today's Michael Oppenheimer phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hello, h yes, good, itsnon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the OV glove, the hot surface handler. How are you doing today, sir?
Speaker 3: You do know this is my work phone right? I don't have time for you to be calling and harassing me.
Speaker 1: It withstands extreme heat. Hello. Hello, this is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the OV glove. I did you know that the OV glove has a five fingered flex grip and makes everything from sautein to scrambling very easy.
Speaker 3: I don't care what it has I want you to stop call on my phone? How do I get that to happen?
Speaker 1: The inner layer is made of soft double knit cotton and is machine washable.
Speaker 3: I don't care what it's made of. I don't want you to stop calling my phone.
Speaker 1: So if you get your OV glove dirty, you can wash it.
Speaker 3: So if I punch you in the face and your noseft bleating, can you stick it on your head.
Speaker 1: It also protects the fingers from getting grilled during their barbecue season. Just eighteen dollars and ninety five cents today, sir, I.
Speaker 3: Don't want the thing. I want you to stop call on my phone.
Speaker 1: Did you know that if you order one now, we'll give you the second one absolutely free for your.
Speaker 3: Other hand wine.
Speaker 1: We keep getting disconnected. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with the OV glove. Piping hot pants and sizzling skillets can create danger in the kitchen, but now you can protect yourself from caffel burns while creating a culinary message.
Speaker 3: I'm good. I do a lot of cooking and cooking up, whipping up you know, hot rock like that. How about yourself? What kind of cook can you do?
Speaker 1: I do all kinds of cooking like grilling, barbecuing, as well as baking.
Speaker 3: That's hot. I think all the time, Yeah, all the time. I cook all kinds.
Speaker 1: Of what do you bake, sir?
Speaker 3: I bake like muffins and brownies and all kinds of.
Speaker 1: Don't you hate when you're removing muffins from the oven and you burn your hand and the pan falls on the floor and the muffins fan that? Don't you hate when you touch a hot stove accidentally? I do trug of gloves? Got you covered?
Speaker 3: I do that all the time, Like I just I just turn them the oven and stick my hand on the barner.
Speaker 1: Well, the OV glove is non flammable. Sorry, you could stick your hands in all kinds of fires with the OV glove. Anything's possible.
Speaker 3: I'd like it amazing.
Speaker 1: So let me sign you up right now? Can I send you three?
Speaker 3: I only got two hands? What the good is gonna do?
Speaker 1: It means an OV glove for a friend, and.
Speaker 3: I've glove for a friend. I don't know if I want anybody else to know about this?
Speaker 1: Did you know? The OV glove is made from kevlar. It's the same material that firefighters use in fighting fires.
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Hold on, I feel like saying, do you love me? I can't dance.
Speaker 1: I just feel like saying, you can wear the OV glove while you're singing this.
Speaker 3: Watch me now say we're gonna fame?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: Tiving me crazy?
Speaker 1: Uh, sir?
Speaker 3: From that movie Dirty Dancing. I mean you've seen Dirty Dancing.
Speaker 1: Right, It's a great movie.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: The OV glove resembles the same glove that Michael Jackson used to wear in the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 3: It was just it looks like that. Yes, I don't know if I'm only soul. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Are you sold on the fact that you've been phone tapped? Hey, Jason, my name is Scary Jones with Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. Your sister is playing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let me tell you.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap. This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show