Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Kate Berlance, I'm Jacqueline Novak.
Speaker 2: And this is poog, an ongoing conversation about wellness between two obsessive reads.
Speaker 3: Two untamable intellects. This is our hobby, This is our hell.
Speaker 4: This is our naked desire for free products. This is poog.
Speaker 1: Today's topics, loosely speaking, vicular accessory death by bear, double blind.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, Hello, I want to talk about my foot today.
Speaker 1: Are you happy about it or devastated to.
Speaker 4: Hear about your foot?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Tell me, because you were texting me some skeletal information, no, unintended. Skeletal is a favorite word of mine to use to describe something bear a small amount of information.
Speaker 1: Oh I see, okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: On phone calls, I'll be like, I just have this like skeletal idea.
Speaker 3: But uh see that's interesting because this call it skeletal does suggest that the bones the structure are there, So it's actually kind of a like it's kind of a big promise.
Speaker 4: Well, you're actually completely right skeletal.
Speaker 3: Like I have the structure of the film, all three acts, of course, a skeleton.
Speaker 4: That's so true. I've never had a skeletal idea. I only have fragments.
Speaker 2: All right, this is the set, this is the perfume that would be in there were that character to walk by, So we.
Speaker 1: Can come up with language to sort of defend that and couch that in a way that you know, it sets you up for excellence.
Speaker 3: But just so they're not expecting a skeleton, you know, which is bones from head to toe, right every it's articulated bones, you know what I like to say.
Speaker 2: I also got I was mildly distracted because I was thinking about fossils and anyway, I'm back.
Speaker 1: Kind of bringing them into your life more.
Speaker 4: No, I don't need them.
Speaker 3: Well, I do think about I do think about us seeing what is a cave of forgotten dreams Werner and Okay, one of the greatest experiences being in a theater review.
Speaker 4: We were I think we were in the Sunshine Cinema.
Speaker 2: Now of course it's been leveled, and now it'll be a foot locker, and then that will be levels.
Speaker 3: And I actually was picturing us sort of clamping towards the doors of theater. And then it was one of my favorite memories because so Kate's father collects early Man art in the form of stones, okay.
Speaker 4: Or paleolithic stone tools.
Speaker 1: Yes, but he has some that like look like faces and stuff, right, or.
Speaker 4: You don't want to talk about it. It's a huge No, I actually do, and you don't want to do.
Speaker 2: I want to pause because I want to shout out my dad's book, and I don't know what it's called.
Speaker 4: Can you believe that?
Speaker 1: No? And I didn't even know he had a book.
Speaker 3: While you look for that, I'm going to shout out my dad's podcast called The Cunning of Geist, which I helped him start this year.
Speaker 1: It's about hegel.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, are you serious?
Speaker 1: It's pretty cozy to listen to his voice.
Speaker 3: He's more prepared and what he talks about, so you don't get to hear him saying okay, you know like I do, which would be really cozy for listeners. I think, okay, okay, give it to me. But I am going to bring us back to sunshine.
Speaker 4: Before I do it.
Speaker 2: Certainly, I would like to briefly plug my father's book. First Sculpture, HANDECKX to figure Stone. No, when did this come out three years ago? I guess and you said nothing. I know.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Hand axes, Yeah, you know these are objects that we used to be seen as being purely functional as tools. You'll see of many major collections. But the idea is that no, these were in fact symbolic objects, right, these were art objects.
Speaker 3: And also, and I guess I kind of stole this idea, maybe unfairly in my shirt whatever.
Speaker 1: We won't talk about that, but.
Speaker 3: Taking rocks back the original curation, a rock that is found in nature as something that looks a little bit like a woman's body, and then.
Speaker 1: They carry that back exactly curation as art.
Speaker 3: Right, Yes, well that was and I should cite your father if i'm gonna, you.
Speaker 4: Know, please do cite Tony.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, it's pretty wild. The idea that you can actually carbon date these objects. You can see that they were, as you said, curated. They're brought from disparate locations to one location.
Speaker 1: Which and this is the key. That fact is what makes it that it.
Speaker 3: Is, you know, art or whatever, that it's not purely functioned obviously right now and here. And the reason I'm not saying it in the perfect way and I'm about to is because you said it in.
Speaker 1: The perfect way in the movie theater. Okay, And I'm gonna die. I'm gonna die.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, it's like my favorite thing, and it honestly launched a huge sense of like where our collaboration should ultimately lie in this life.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: So so we go to the theater.
Speaker 3: We're watching Cave Forgotten Dreams, the whole thing, and you know, they're basically acting like what that that's like the first art I think and can't forgot the dreams, the paintings I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're talking about I think these cave paintings.
Speaker 3: And they say that, you know, the first ones to create art of early man were something such I forget what it was, and you said, you leaned over to me side glance.
Speaker 1: Okay, and just go and just go. Actually, Homo habilis had aesthetic sense.
Speaker 3: Okay, because they were trying to act like Homo habilis, okay, whatever, they were.
Speaker 2: Contributing asthetic sensitivity to the next generation Homo erectus.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, those could be wrong, but the point is you leaned over and said Homo habilis, which like, I'm not sure I even I won't lie.
Speaker 1: I probably didn't know the word, okay, years.
Speaker 3: Like homoil sense, okay, just leaning over to correct Herzog was immensely gorgeous and satisfying to me, and.
Speaker 1: Oh God, to be in the theater with you, God.
Speaker 4: I miss it. Got to be Uh yeah, cave of forgotten dreams that could use the rewatch?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but is that the one I forget?
Speaker 3: Is that the one that includes the And this is the only way you can say it, Neon Lizards.
Speaker 1: I don't remember anything else.
Speaker 2: I knew you were going to say that a different one. It's no, that's the one. It's a really striking image. I believe it's the very end of the film, and I can't even remember what really it meant exactly.
Speaker 1: Neon Lizard is all I have.
Speaker 4: I will say briefly I did, and we can move on from from Herzog. But I uh or not?
Speaker 2: I use I recently did a rewatch of Grizzly Man and it is officially in my top five movies favorite films of all time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, god, get no, when's last time you watched it?
Speaker 1: Years?
Speaker 3: Okay, But there was a period where I watched it a lot. No like for the listeners, of course.
Speaker 2: What I rewatched it and I was weeping, Well, actually, do you consider weeping?
Speaker 4: Is it weeping?
Speaker 2: If the tears are silently cascade, well get ready.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's no, no, of course, I mean, of course that's the definition.
Speaker 2: Of course that's what we do, because I think it'll be because like like there needs to be like an auditory.
Speaker 1: Element which is sobbing to me.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, it's very I'm weep more than I saw.
Speaker 3: Because I'm sorry to bring up my book, okay, but how to weep? Always bring this was an issue, This was a question. I mean, I have a book with the word weep in the title, and that book, I mean, or that title, you know, I remember Jenni Friedman, comedian, said to me, why isn't it how to cry in public? She just sort of said that, And of course, you know that is you know, there's an insult there, and I accept it from her. And actually I believe she asked me that question like twice, with like six years in between, like the same question.
Speaker 1: I don't even believe.
Speaker 3: I don't think she's been thinking of the whole time, because that doesn't feel as much like her. I think she spontaneously went why weep? You know, cry is stronger and more direct and whatever, But to me, weep is comical because it's a feat.
Speaker 4: That's not the right word so much more poetic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so it's sort of outrageous.
Speaker 3: So anyway, but yeah, to me, weeping is kind of that is kind of a silent I mean much like a weeping wound, you know that metaphor, A weeping wound isn't screaming weep.
Speaker 2: I would also argue as a more feminized term. Yes, crying kind of feels like also attributed to babies. Weeping suggests emotion, yes, right, like babies cry.
Speaker 1: A little bit, right, a little bit of drama. It is.
Speaker 3: We're leaning and you know, sort of leaning into that, all right, Jesus pull me back.
Speaker 1: So so so okay.
Speaker 3: So Grizzly for the People that I don't know is one of Werner Herzog documentaries, and it's about Grizzly man.
Speaker 1: Wait, I feel like I have the wrong name. Timothy Treadwell. What's that?
Speaker 4: You got it?
Speaker 1: He's a man that lived with the grizzlies, right, yes, or at least he go out there every summer and sort of commune with the grizzlies. Everyone thought he was crazy and not to be clear, in the end, yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, don't go to the end.
Speaker 1: You don't think that's part of the truth.
Speaker 4: Everyone knows we've all heard the tape.
Speaker 1: But it's you have not heard the tape. That's a joke, right, No one's heard the tape.
Speaker 4: So this is what I want to there's no spoiler here.
Speaker 3: He's dead, okay, and he died Okay, he died by bears. I think that's the selling point.
Speaker 2: You can know that, Like, that's the thing. It doesn't matter what happens, no matters how it happens. Right, you can listen to this not knowing that and still be completely thrilled by the film.
Speaker 3: It's not it's not about the surprise that that he dies, it's it's the inevitability exactly. And then, in an utterly stunning kind of filmmaker sort of the filmmakers and the film kind of thing, Werner, there's a tape. There's audio tape because Timothy tread Will filmed himself full the time.
Speaker 1: Why am I educating? What is this tone?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Like and going so Timothy tru you know what this feels like?
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm a talking head in like any of those like not even just best week ever, but like I knew you were gonna, okay any of those where I'm like, We're like, they've got they've put it into my mouth.
Speaker 4: Best Week ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the whole, the whole thing, right, we will not be mean the best week ever. It launched many friends.
Speaker 2: I would dry weep for best Week every I appreciate best Week ever. That was a huge moment, and it employed countless comedians.
Speaker 1: I'm saying employed countless.
Speaker 3: This is free you know around Technically they weren't countless because I didn't.
Speaker 1: Get on the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's true, right.
Speaker 1: So it wasn't fine.
Speaker 4: It was circulating, yeah, carousel of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I feel like I'm doing that when I'm like so grizzly man.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah.
Speaker 3: So at the end, towards the end whatever, there's tape existing, DI please bring it.
Speaker 2: I know this is so strange, but I wanted to say, there's the best Week ever joke that I probably think about twice a year, which is crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I don't remember who said it, of course I cannot attribute that to. I want to say it was Christian Finnegan.
Speaker 1: I bet it was.
Speaker 2: It's okay, so they're talking about the secret. Yes, as in the film that was released from the documentary was released alongside The Secret, and they're talking about how in the Secret they say like, if you have cancer, like watch Charlie Chaplin film, laugh and like laugh the cancer out or like you know, and then Christian Finnigan was like, if you laugh at a Charlie Chaplan movie, the cancer will leave your body out of embarrassment.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I love it. Better be Christian or it's his nap.
Speaker 2: The idea imagine like the following in a Chaplin film, because here's what's embarrassing. I pretended to do that when I was eighteen years old, and I was like, I'm actually more of a Keaton head, you know what I was like, I was like a Buster Keaton. I was like, chaplain, I you know, it's Keaton all the way.
Speaker 1: No me as a young girls saying the same. But for young Freud, I'm a young.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well please tell you start at some time. I mean, obviously, but every mentioned.
Speaker 2: I have to go deeper into Freud because I lost a lot of it. Now I'm so young, young yung. But but I.
Speaker 4: Remember being, you know, at a screening for Sherlock Junior, the Buster Keaton film, and which is, which is.
Speaker 1: Little to me.
Speaker 4: I about to go, which is great. Who cares? It is great? But who cares? But he actually broke his neck making it, which is a wild little.
Speaker 1: Maybe it'll end up on a great show called Cursed Films? Do you ever see that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But I just remember laughing being in the audience laughing aka.
Speaker 4: Pretending to laugh.
Speaker 1: Well, for example, I knew.
Speaker 2: To impress my older cinema teacher. Okay, I just held up Charlie Chappan.
Speaker 4: My autobiography, where's my Sherlock? Where's my I have my Buster Keaton?
Speaker 1: And this is this is the thing.
Speaker 3: This is like when I've when I continue to buy copies of Tartuffe, okayes of Tartufe, but at secondhand bookstores, like convinced, like you know, like like reading early like comedies.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh I know, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, like I'm gonna have this sort of bedrock of ancient comedy knowledge. You know, I'm not going back for eighties, folks, I'm going back you know that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, where were we so you were saying, you were saying buying copies of Tartuffe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm done with that. I'm so Grizzly Man. Can we I just want to get it clear about what occurs. Okay. So he always taped himself and video camera and these, you know.
Speaker 4: He was alone. He would go alone for months.
Speaker 2: It would just be alone with the bears and his video camera. And he captured some truly incredible footage, not just of the bears but of himself encountering them and living there in other animals. There's such beautiful footage. I mean, I hadn't seen it in years, and I was quite sleeping.
Speaker 1: Foxes in a.
Speaker 4: Hole, yes, Jacklan, the foxes, No, there's foxes being. The foxes are the star of Grizzly Man.
Speaker 2: The foxes are so sweet, and it's just very it's very there's a lot going on in it.
Speaker 4: It's just great.
Speaker 3: But when he finally is killed by a grizzly bear, yeah, you know, his camera falls to the side. I don't know if there's any video of it, but there's certainly.
Speaker 4: He was with his girlfriend too, Ramald of course.
Speaker 1: She oh right, yeah, wait she was there, Oh she was there.
Speaker 4: They were both mauled by grizzly bears.
Speaker 1: Wait, I am scum. She is a woman.
Speaker 4: Well, no, you're not.
Speaker 2: From the memories following the narrative of Werner of the prevailing narrative, I mean not that she's ignored in the film, but it's about because.
Speaker 1: He's the one that led the brigade.
Speaker 4: She was there, Yeah, she was there.
Speaker 2: She actually, I believe, encountered him being slaughtered by a bear, like she like came upon him being and so she's like, and there's so what happens is the camera false aside the lens cap is on, but was captured as the horrifying audio of them both being murdered.
Speaker 4: Not murdered, bears don't murder.
Speaker 1: They just do not show it in the film.
Speaker 2: Instead, instead, brilliantly, they don't include the audio, but they simply show Hertzog listening to the audio.
Speaker 3: Right's gonna say, no, it's it's I was gonna say, like a stunning you know, it's a sort of stunning ego, kind of like that. The climax of the film is the filmmaker listening to audio and weeping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or he's not weep okay, not even a single tear.
Speaker 4: No, it's oh, absolutely tearless.
Speaker 3: No, I think right, I think he was almost to weep. Would have been a bit much because he's in front of people, right, He's in front of family who's never listened.
Speaker 4: He's he's in front of Timothy's ex girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Who never listened.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, but she she holds the tape.
Speaker 2: He's like, promise me, you'll never listen to this, and she's like, I promise, you must never listen to this.
Speaker 1: God the man knows how to do a gravity toss.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: The way he talks about nature as being you know, it's not that I forget which film of his he talks about the rainforest is being pornographic and the unfinished work of God.
Speaker 4: It's like so brilliant or something.
Speaker 2: I think he talks about it being like the rainforce is being unfinished, which is so.
Speaker 1: That's interesting in the sense that it's like this sort of lull it's lush and wild, it's unpolished.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, the idea of like the churning fornication of the rainforest, and that it's like the fornication it's separate from I mean ideally separate from human intervention, right, And it's like this just visually, this kind of matrix of nature that's.
Speaker 1: Unfinished and it can never be finished because it goes on forever.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's Burden of Dreams, in which he talks about so.
Speaker 1: Weird two documentaries that both end in the word dreams.
Speaker 4: You can't do that.
Speaker 3: Data has broken in to say that one is about him and one is by him. And that's just a great example of the power of a preposition, you know, the difference between bhy and about right there anyway, So I do want to talk about my foot. We got to Grizzly Man, right.
Speaker 2: We kind of just say briefly because you were talking about us in the East Village going to the cinemas, right, And I was yesterday thinking about my youth and how my own nostalgia for you know, Kim's video, right, Like I had an actual I had an actual membership at Kim's video, or just going to record stores and being convinced that I would fall in love there. I was like, I was like, if I go to bookstore, I go to record store, like I'm going to fall in love among the stacks.
Speaker 1: So you'll glance over and it'll be like it'll be like, oh you also like I mean that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: So that was such a vital part of my my life. I feel like eaving that love would be going to b and mortars to fall in love.
Speaker 1: Right right, right, right right, Let me think about that, right.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to think if I've ever had a positive interaction and a brick and mortar with a person, you know what I mean, like ever, like yeah, happened in one because you know I love to glance and make eye contact and say like can you believe the hell? Oh, I'll tell you about CVS story one time I mean, and by one time, I mean after the break.
Speaker 4: Okay, see you back, see you back.
Speaker 3: Ads time, baby, By the way, you know I should say as we roll back from the ads. You know, ads run on this network that have nothing to do with our We don't produce them.
Speaker 1: There's been some complaints about the mikes in the ad, not the ones with us, other ads that are not.
Speaker 2: Also, I got a text from a friend being like, you know, there's an ad for.
Speaker 4: A fish on pook, just like a kind of fish, which I was like, well, that's great, that's very creative.
Speaker 1: What you know, beta fish They kind of have that shredded look.
Speaker 4: I almost said a wet fish. No, it was like a like a flaky white fish.
Speaker 1: Oh to eat to eat.
Speaker 2: That I assume is not, you know, an overfished variant. Right, anyway, you were going to tell me a CBS story, I'm excited.
Speaker 3: It's just one of my strong memories of sort of the horror of the fact that if you're on antidepressants, particularly trying to start out on them, or you're not on the right ones yet, the fact you have to haul your depressed ass to the to the CBS and work through the gauntlet of that and insurance issues. I mean, it's just it's astonishing that, you know, it's I guess like in general, the fact that.
Speaker 1: You have to go to pick up medication for any ailment is like wrong, well they have delivery now, right, Well they do, yeah, but just sort of the original it is an indignity. So standing in CBS, I recall one time in the East Village of Manhattan there was a long line and the pharmacist it was one of the most outrageous things I ever saw. He was just he's so frustrated. He's watching around. There's ten people in line.
Speaker 3: Okay, Walterman like you know, doing his business back there, and he just goes, oh okay, and he's like okay, it keeps like making sounds like that, frustrated sounds, and then he just goes, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna freaking kill myself.
Speaker 4: That is that? No? Is that not out dredible? And you're getting your well Betrid, Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: No, but I was determined to talk about my foot a little bit today because I need to help with the listeners.
Speaker 1: I really do.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, let's do it. Let's do outreach.
Speaker 3: I was in a comedy club two years ago, I don't know whatever, and there's a little step in the back of the room.
Speaker 1: I'm waiting to go on stage. There's a little, you know, raised area.
Speaker 3: And then I'm heading to stage and I'm wearing heels, you know, a chunk heel. I mean something you know you'd expect from me, a little something. Yeah, And I walk walk walk. It's dark because it's a theater, and suddenly I'm falling.
Speaker 1: Okay. Oh, I've been introduced Jackal and Novak. Okay. So I'm walking from the back of the club to the front, okay.
Speaker 4: And smile on your face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I fall And it's because the rope light that delineated where the step was without. So a rope light is like a strand of you know, LEDs for example, inside of a rubber or in plastic sheer plastic, creating kind of a glow like a sausage. Yeah, sausage of light. And okay, sorry, so fall hurts head to the stage. No one saw I have to go back to the fall, Okay.
Speaker 4: So suddenly you're falling in dark days.
Speaker 3: So it's like you know when you don't see a step, there's no step, and suddenly you feeling oh, I mean there is a step where you don't believe there is one, okay, and then down you go.
Speaker 1: And it was a like ankle turn in the heel.
Speaker 3: Okay, but it wasn't outer ankle, and it wasn't exactly inner ankle. It was what I then through research, and you know, I love to look inside the body discovered was likely a navicular accessory, which is a slush bony slash cartilage piece that some people, like ten percent people have on the inside of their foot. It's like an extra kind of little bone slash cartilage. Okay, and you can kind of not have problems with it until you do or to an injury where it gets inflamed and then it hurts all the time. So sort of limping out of there. But I'm thinking, like, if this were real, it's not like it's a break. It's not like it's a fracture.
Speaker 4: Would you guessed? You screamed, you say, fuck, Like, what's that.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of just stunned because there's the adrenaline of like heading towards the stage, and so I'm sort of stunned. I hop back up, of course, and keep making my way to the stage. And even though no one saw I, you know, deeply authentic, sort of transparent artist.
Speaker 1: Yes, I immediately told them, okay, I just fell, okay, you.
Speaker 3: Know, and well, anyway, so I fell, it hurt, Okay, I sort of limp out of there. I think it's going to get better. And then for the last two years, you know, if I walk for ten minutes any any extended whatever, it starts to hurt and it gets kind of a point of limping. And I did go check it out and they said there's no fracture. It's an avicular accessory. They told me to get the orthotics that they recommend. I hate when you when you haul ass, same thing, hauling ass to a place like I go to a doctor, that's like unheard of okay for me, Yeah, and they X ray it and whatever, and it's just like I'm walking out of there with a prescription that's not a prescription. It's just like them writing down Fleet feed in Glendale or whatever and the name of some orthotics or whatever they were just inserts. I go, I get them, I get some A six and I find no relief.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we need a foot I need a foot doctor, and I need someone who knows specifically but accessory and naviculars. And I need someone.
Speaker 4: Who Oh I've got someone for you. Huh. Really, I've got two people right here on top of my head.
Speaker 1: Who I mean. You don't have to say her name, but I guess you do. Well.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, we don't want all the other navicular accessories running out and getting an a pointment before me.
Speaker 1: But I suppose we could do it before the.
Speaker 2: Episode about Susanne Tom great physical therapist on the West Side, deals with the ballet. Okay, works directly with ballerinas, so she's gonna know a lot about feet.
Speaker 3: She will No, she'll know because ten percent of those ballerinas probably having novicular accessories.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I read something and I don't feel like researching gang because it was a long path to get there. But I read something about like inserting someone getting a shot in their foot of bone meal or whatever, like like bone marrow or something or like oh or like something or plasma or I forget what the deal was, but like it sounded like radical healing. Obviously, I'm laying it on my red path, I mean my red light path led panel.
Speaker 1: Okay, nightly we do it.
Speaker 4: We need to do a huge light path episode.
Speaker 1: Well, it's become huge for me.
Speaker 3: We've mentioned it previously, but now I'm at a twice a day thing and I've been doing yoga in front of it nearly nude.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh my god? Why nearly? Why not just full nude.
Speaker 3: Because I don't really need like my like vulva like scraping against my unwashed yoga.
Speaker 4: Mat or as I welcome it daily. Yeah, you do know yoga nude or no. I was doing it completely naked, truly because I was like, I don't want to wear workout clothes.
Speaker 2: And then clean them, like that's the right, huge reason I won't work out is the laundry, right.
Speaker 1: You know, it's another thing. You know, it's huge.
Speaker 3: By the way, because you've talked about the issue of working out and how can anyone work out? It takes an entire day right between the shows preparations. I mean, particularly you're going anywhere. But even if you're not, one of my quick dips is and this is this is like high level. Okay, most people you know I mean, and I mean high level meaning desperate Okay, I guess or whatever. You know, like, you only do this if you're really desperate. And it's a little bit of like a depression thing.
Speaker 1: But the only way to get me to work out sort of for singing the morning is to go to bed in the workout clothes.
Speaker 3: The only way to get me to work out in the morning is to go to bed in the workout clothes. You can just roll right out, Okay, I don't want to be in the morning. Is there any greater hell than pulling a sports brawn over your head?
Speaker 2: But you want to oh heck, band or your head is forever trapped wrangled permanently.
Speaker 4: But wait, sleeping in tight clothes, that's awful.
Speaker 3: Well, I haven't done this in a while, okay, particularly because now I'm basically doing the exercise in underwear.
Speaker 1: It's not like I really need that.
Speaker 3: And I've basically also been sleeping in sports bras to try to protect the skin of the bosom hunts.
Speaker 4: What do you mean to keep your tits from being dragged across the mattress?
Speaker 3: No, from hanging free? Okay, when they hang free at night, then gravity's pulling on them to the skin, the whatever. So I'm just trying to It's the same as all the other stuff, you know, Like, No, that's it.
Speaker 1: That's why I won't lie good.
Speaker 4: I wouldn' I wouldn't want you to.
Speaker 1: Okay, I gotta support, I gotta and and yeah.
Speaker 3: But anyway, so I've been doing it nearly nude blasting under the light and very excited about that. However, you know, this is the only technical trade off to some and I don't think I love it, Okay.
Speaker 1: Is the red light causes more hair growth?
Speaker 3: Okay, what now, that's a benefit if you want to stick your head in it and get like thicker and whatever.
Speaker 1: And again, I'm.
Speaker 3: Not stopping to say supposedly, I'm not stopping to say allegedly.
Speaker 1: There's time here.
Speaker 3: Okay, we're getting you on the product claims. You do your disbelieving on your own time, folks. But yeah, the studies a you know, the hair lost whenever. It's pretty impresiveent. And I mean literally three thousand peer reviewed studies about red light.
Speaker 2: So and I will say, I sent the red light stuff over to my uncle, who's very conservative, yes, you know medically, Yeah, but he's you know, very entrenched in Western thought. And he at first kind of laughed. He's like, let me look at this, and then he came back the next hours later.
Speaker 4: Actually it looks pretty good.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: That thrills me mad excited because I was like, if Jef's on the case, yeah, there's something here.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Jeff, doctor Jeff Rocky Mountain vet uses a televison show I really enjoy and I'm watching on Discovery Plus. Yes I subscribe to Discovery Plus. If you can imagine, I take all the pluses and he uses red light in the vet practice. And they are not woo around there.
Speaker 2: They are a also an animal you can't placebo hn.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean unless your own prayer is affecting them, I guess, but it's hard to say.
Speaker 1: And they're probably very receptive.
Speaker 4: Animals are receptive to me prayer.
Speaker 1: Keep in mind. That's why double blind place ebo is a thing.
Speaker 2: What's double Oh double blinds your nose real one versus the not real one that's affecting that.
Speaker 1: I mean, welcome to metaphysics is real.
Speaker 4: To God damn energy and consciousness it is. So that's just crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh No, that is broken in to say that it's not double blind.
Speaker 2: We're avent the doctor from prey.
Speaker 5: It means you know what I mean, his consciousness affecting the double blind means that her consciousness that the recipient doesn't know if what they're getting is is the the real medicine or the placibo.
Speaker 1: But that's blind do No.
Speaker 2: Double blind means more than that, because that's the doctor doesn't know if they're giving placbo or the real medicine. So now they're handing the sugar pill and not im viewing the sugar pill with the medicinal properties.
Speaker 3: That's what THEDA is trying to say. Isn't what it's about. But I believe what I mean is okay that the.
Speaker 2: Consciousness you deliver a sugar pill, the energy behind it.
Speaker 3: No, it's because they're worried that their unconscious bias will skew them towards logging symptoms or improvements that they associate with the medicine.
Speaker 1: Can just include my audio.
Speaker 4: Listen, listen, listen. But I would say that we have discovered Nonetheless.
Speaker 2: I'm fascinated by this of like, yeah, the stowing of the sugar pill with medicinal intention can.
Speaker 1: Well, I've brought it up a thousand times before.
Speaker 3: I know, I love to say it, but there's there were studies where even when people know that it's a placibo, it still works. I mean they even they were like these things they did where I'm gonna I'm gonna do my placbo research offline and I'm gonna come back hard.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna come hard on everybody here.
Speaker 3: No, but I do believe that the bias in consciousness would have an effect.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you know, ever heard of quantum entanglement? Sorry okay, but nothing separate.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I just want to quote my favorite doctor Fred Allen Wolf doctor Quantum, who says in the Secret, as you mentioned earlier, I believe it was in the secret.
Speaker 1: Maybe it was what the bleep the.
Speaker 3: Issue anyway, but anyway, he just says, this isn't some imaginary craziness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always think about it as a gret clip. I'll be putting it on the book instant.
Speaker 4: So what's this?
Speaker 1: What's this?
Speaker 4: They're saying? For every action there's an equal and opposite reaction.
Speaker 1: Wait, what you mean? Basic? That's standard physics, that's standard Physicstonian physics, Thermo.
Speaker 4: It's notreal, that's the case.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. Yes, but here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, here's the thing about And again I'm speaking from what I think I know.
Speaker 4: Physics.
Speaker 1: Are you ready? Okay? So physics, I'm getting excited.
Speaker 3: Tonian physics. You know the stuff you learned in high school? Actually did you learn that?
Speaker 1: I feel like for some reason, I don't recall you learning physics.
Speaker 3: I'm picturing you, picturing you at a at a clay.
Speaker 4: We don't remember where I was.
Speaker 1: You didn't go, but you went. Did you go to a school that substituted clay for math?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like my wish because like artists, parents, et cetera. I just you know, I.
Speaker 2: Went to like a tragically academic school, but then I was I could never get above like a guy was like you know, it was a big deal.
Speaker 4: I got to see minus in math.
Speaker 1: It was a huge deal.
Speaker 4: I'll fight tooth and nail to get to see minus.
Speaker 1: That's so sweet, you fighting tooth and nail. Wait, we're gonna go in a second. But I want to say about physics.
Speaker 4: I just want to say, and I'm gonna find it for a future episode.
Speaker 2: I remember be on airplane reading about this little physics book and again feeling like the glory of Christ enter me. It was like a religious experience because I was somehow able to grasp the connection between temperature and time. This thing about the way molecules interact cool down.
Speaker 3: There's one idea that time is just heat entropy. Like it's a whatever. But I wanted to say one thing. Newtonian physics. All right, and I'm speaking out of whatever, okay, my own self, but my understanding is that Newtonian physics works on particles and matter that is on you know, that's big. It's when you when you get to the quanta which make up the larger things, that Newtonian physics no longer applies. Okay, I mean I will come one day with the quantum physics and notes that we need to.
Speaker 2: Book we'll do a physics episode because there's a lot there I want to say, because I'm a little distracted, but I think I want to bring it into the poog the Poog world, which is that we've been talking a little about about organization, organization, right, getting rid of things.
Speaker 4: I've been doing that in my home.
Speaker 2: How I can be so seduced this is and this is exactly what I'm trying to get past. It becomes an urgency in me.
Speaker 4: I need a new lamp. Now, I need a new lamp.
Speaker 3: To me too that I cannot there's no time now and not now, there's no It's an.
Speaker 4: Urgency, right.
Speaker 2: So it's like I'm looking at there's two lamps in my home I hate, and they know I hate them.
Speaker 1: Now the whole nation knows about about you knows one. Okay.
Speaker 2: So then I was desperate, right, I'm looking on online, you know. I'm like, I'm not spending four hundred dollars on a lamp, you know, go to hell. So I'm finding on offer up that website.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I felt panic when you joined offer up, okay, because I knew another shopp is going to come in.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm like Jesus, I got more competition because I already have one friend we got to go to but go.
Speaker 4: I mean, so I bought a couple chairs. Offer up.
Speaker 2: I'm thrilled, but I bought yeah, so so chairs. They're gorgeous chairs. They're gargeous.
Speaker 1: Curious, I don't even want to know.
Speaker 4: Okay, i'll send you a pick later. But listen.
Speaker 2: The lamp is the issue. Here a floor lamp. Okay, there's a floor lamp. It's on, it's posted, it's fifty dollars. The woman's telling me it's in mint condition. It's kind of a bamboo ratan thing. I leap, I buy it, and me I got a condition?
Speaker 4: All right? I buy it. The next day, I drive to a part of Los Angeles that's like down my railroad track. It's like an actual railroad.
Speaker 2: It's like cargo being loaded onto a fucking train. And I'm there with my Mazda. Your boyfriend brings it out, load it into the back, take it home.
Speaker 4: I go, Did I just buy a hateous chat? I plugget it.
Speaker 2: I can't tell, So then of course I push it onto my mother. Right, I send her a picture, I said, I said.
Speaker 1: External and funny you know that you didn't get the pick. I didn't get on. I know you did, John early.
Speaker 4: John got it.
Speaker 2: But listen, listen, listen, listen, listen, listen. I decide, I decided you I'm going to do decide for myself. I'm not gonna farm it out to everyone, but by the way here I am. I'm gonna post it on poog Instagram and have people tell me if it's if it's a.
Speaker 4: Toss or a cape.
Speaker 1: Don't give them a power cake, do not. We have to go want to she will do it. Believe us. It's going on.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put it on the poog Instagram and the listeners will decide if it stays or if it goes.
Speaker 4: I have to tell you lately, I'm leaning stay.
Speaker 1: I'm leaning stay.
Speaker 4: Too old choice though when you see it, you're gonna screap.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess you should see some of the things I've purchased now. I also want to just be really clear before we leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really clear.
Speaker 3: I've noticed this sometimes, you know, we're we're having a conversation about lamps on here, and everyone on the on the on the pug instad they come.
Speaker 1: Flying ok, I got a lamp for you. I need lamps to people just because just because I'm lending cake. Speak up the lamp, you know, don't don't don't miss o Kate wants.
Speaker 2: I actually want to say a poop listener found me a coffee table. So the listener one, sure, let's give them an ad. They didn't give me a free one sweetie.
Speaker 4: In fact, I.
Speaker 2: DM them directly said oh, I've been looking for a coffee table via my podcast, and they were like, oh great see, but I was like, and then I didn't have the strength to go, how about you give it to me for free?
Speaker 4: And then we cut a deal.
Speaker 5: Dog.
Speaker 1: You reached out and didn't say it about me when I was an organic.
Speaker 3: I'm the one who brought up coffee table search for the last seven years.
Speaker 4: They weren't going to give me the coffee table. If they had they suggested, oh, we're going to give you a coffee table. Of course wasn't in the plant.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can include me before.
Speaker 3: Don't let them except give it to you and then add me once they got you, because that then it makes.
Speaker 1: It hard on them.
Speaker 4: We got to I just want to say the lamp ads that.
Speaker 1: We don't produce. So so if you complain about the hot mics, I.
Speaker 2: Just want to say about this lamp. In a certain context, the lamp could look like a twelve hundred dollars lamp. Of course it could make It could bring someone to their knees the more hideous.
Speaker 1: There another context.
Speaker 2: This looks like what it is in fifty dollars, But it looks like a peer one import like horrifying spa lamp that you go and you get a staff infection, you know, getting something done?
Speaker 3: Is anyone getting staff infections anymore? All right, let's go to the break and then we'll talk about it.
Speaker 4: I got a staff infection as a teenager. Okay, staff infections anymore?
Speaker 1: Do you shower in public places without flip flops? You know a gym?
Speaker 4: I have done that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Telling about the flip flop is closer. Yeah, the flip flip flops.
Speaker 1: Just for me, running across the top of your flip flop is like a little like weird.
Speaker 2: Right, There was a time that I I'm sorry this, I'm just flashing back to a dorm I had where there were two coffin to the coffin size showers, you know, the coffin where they're upright, and it was a co ed dorm one bathroom on the floor with a plastic shower curtain that would stick to your body because we open window.
Speaker 4: Co ed bathroom, co ed and me horrified.
Speaker 2: How did I ever like imagine me eighteen years old going into the bathroom, a little baby.
Speaker 3: Walking the powers walking town, flip flops down the hall. This classic sort of collegiate kate did that. I think everyone would assume that you're like, this is the first thing that came to mind.
Speaker 4: Shower caddy.
Speaker 3: No, I was going to bring up the shower caddy. Shower caddy is the most like family feud, like number one, like what do you need to get to go to college? Like what's the typical shot?
Speaker 1: One? Two? I mean actually one would probably be twin extra long.
Speaker 4: Sheets an extra long yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, so yeah, yeah, the people like decorating their college dorms, Like do you ever see like I don't even at Target or something, right. Target always features this like back to school time where they've got these where they got the stuff for the dorm and it's like, you know.
Speaker 1: It's like a purple bulletin board. Okay, and they're like like a cube storage ottoman or whatever. I always think like they're going to be cheaper because they're like for teens or whatever, and then the price is still is still full on, but like, I don't know, it's.
Speaker 4: Like Pottery Barn for kids. You can go into the kids section and get like.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the classic. I always think I'm gonna get I'm gonna get the couch that's supposed to be in the bonus room. Are you familiar with this concept? You would be if you watched Love It or List It and other house related shows like that. If there's a room like without a window, no, without egress, they can't call it a bedroom. What's that a way to safely exits negress agress anyway, Bonus rooms couches, so they're called bonus rooms code wise, they're not allowed to call them a bedroom, okay, and so they're and the I just I'm tired of these people. They're always like and we want a bonus room, and I just like find the term bonus rooms deeply uninspiring, like repulsive.
Speaker 1: Like bonus. I actually find the word bonus pretty disgusting. And I think I know why. I think I know why we know why.
Speaker 4: I mean there we know why, right, sure, but it's like.
Speaker 3: A penis, thank you Ata, that's the literal answer, but not penis. No. Yeah, I merely heard the paradox of the simultaneity. Well, I heard penis first and then thought penis bo. Okay, we got something here, boner. I don't you know what I don't like about words that go bow okay, there's a there's sort of a there's sort of an arking. There's sort of an arking bow okay. It's like like what else well boat No, I don't mind that because the roundness closes at the end.
Speaker 1: It closes around Okay, it's like the bun. It's like, I mean, it's really like boneness, bungness, buess.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't mind Beauregard bo Bo Biden or whatever. Wait, Bo Biden might have to go because is both the famous is Bo. Do you know who Bo Biden is?
Speaker 4: Boa was the one who died of a brain tumor Jacqueline No. No.
Speaker 2: The reason it was like it was like was like, oh my I have a quick Boat Biden anecdote, which is that my I remember texting with my mom when Bob what's his fucking name. Joe Biden was was announcing that he was going to run for president, and I was like, just what we need And then my mom was like his son said run dad, oh right, you know, and then died and that was enough.
Speaker 4: For my mom to secure the vote.
Speaker 1: No, right, just that family story.
Speaker 4: I want to say that.
Speaker 2: Greg Whiteley, one of the finest documentarians of our time, met the documentary I met Robi.
Speaker 3: Everyone here folks, wait, oh, but no, the reason I said the boat, oh yeah, boat on my bow alone, it's just like bus.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's like really disgusting.
Speaker 4: But think, can you just give me one other word other than bonus hearing you beat it back perfectly.
Speaker 1: Perfectly, give me one other whatever than.
Speaker 3: Let me try to think, because like I think it might just be the boner penis of it that that got me in. And so then I'm sort of I mean, it's a roseband in or name. You know, it's a classic question for me, okay, whether the meaning is influencing my experience of the sound.
Speaker 4: Or always do you ever okay, I actually never mind. This is two. I was about to just truly be like languages are like.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, okay, who was it. Okay, hang on, hang on, So it's gonna be work that, I swear to God shine. Who was it that called like the invention of like the what's the alphabet that we use called?
Speaker 3: Oh the don't say don't say it data? I know you know, okay, producer data, but I want to I want to like pull it.
Speaker 1: I want to pull it.
Speaker 3: Okay, don't say it, Kate, when you get it, don't say it. This is better not be another wolf jackman. Okay, don't say it.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 1: I've heard that before. I've heard that before. Hold on, uh, not the word that's popping in mind, especially Roman numerals, Okay, okay, and it's not the cyrillic alphabet for example, it's the not the Roman alphabet, not the Greco Grecian.
Speaker 4: Got it and you didn't say it, and I'm not saying it.
Speaker 1: Congrats? All right? Give me the first letter?
Speaker 4: Oh wait, I lost it again.
Speaker 1: Oh you had it in your head? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Were you about to say alpha numeric? Because no, because that doesn't mean anything, and it just was gonna fly.
Speaker 4: It sounds like sounds like a Latin word, I think.
Speaker 1: Wait. Okay, so it's not in the fuck Roman. I'm stuck on Roman? Sorry? Who cares? Who cares? I mean there's listeners who know and they're in they're screaming, and I actually like.
Speaker 4: To give that a lot of people care.
Speaker 3: But listen, THEATA just suggested that it might be Phoenician, but that if it is, that damn okay.
Speaker 2: So but listen, all right, I'm gonna say, and again I have just like a fragment of information here as usual.
Speaker 4: But I think it was Marshall McLuhan who talks about.
Speaker 1: The media is the message. Sorry, yeah, that guy.
Speaker 2: He talks about that being like the single most like islands and upsetting thing that was ever created because of the way limited thought, right, I mean, which is classic like language limits thought. Right, Yes, language creates and confines experience, blah blah blah. But that idea of the alphabet as being as being a violence upon the mind.
Speaker 3: Because it's you can't make words without the alphabet, right, So the alphabet is the knives. The alphabet is the initial knife cutting up you know, a morphous experience. But also you can't perceive without language. And this is once again we arrive at, you know, the paradox of living. You must trade, you know, the transcendent in favor of the lesser divided.
Speaker 1: And you know, we must want beauty there. And that's why we look for beauty and language, don't we ca.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we have to or else what the hell or else are we going to do? Just like be a body? I mean, that's like guess the answer is to be a body in the street.
Speaker 1: To mean, language and body are the same thing. They limit the transcendent.
Speaker 3: That's like the only that's like my primary experience. Yes, there's a primary metaphor for me is that language and the body are the same.
Speaker 4: Okay, so the bonus room and also I believe it's rooms.
Speaker 2: I was walking by, I was on a walk, and I was looking at houses, you know, just on my walk as I often do, dreaming of the lives within, you know, wishing I could do a house tour.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what would my life be like if I lived there?
Speaker 3: You know, That's why I want to asktro project primary reason for as for projecting, I want to source the homes near me.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, John Early and I actually have to say once had an absolutely transcendent experience where I will say we were coming down off mushrooms. But they were still kind of in us going on a gorgeous walk constantly, you know, googling at homes.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, you know. And it happened. We actually were able to secure a home tour.
Speaker 2: We were looking at a house, going, your house is gorgeous, Da, da da, yelling it out. We asked for a home tour and she said yes, and she took us into her home and we can a full home tour.
Speaker 1: Shock.
Speaker 2: It was then.
Speaker 4: It was absolutely transcendent.
Speaker 1: Were there any moments where you're like, they've they've nabbed us, this is a trick from you.
Speaker 2: No, it was.
Speaker 4: It was heaven, no fear.
Speaker 2: Those two women who had lived together for four hundred and sixty two years, and they were amazing their backyard everything. I believe John went back for a cocktail weeks later. I was out of town and I say believe, but I know for a fact that he did. But it was no. Home tours are the primary reason to be alive, and I want them constantly. Oh but I was thinking, I was walking around looking at the homes that I was describing. I was like, I don't like houses are brought up with little spaces, but I'm like, that's what a house is.
Speaker 4: I don't want just the pure open floor plan, do I O.
Speaker 1: Well, I was gonna say that's the other thing. I love it. Our listed is they all I mean, it's like a joke, but they all want to quote open concept kitchen. Literally they all do. Okay, every single homeowner wants an open concept kitchen. Okay.
Speaker 3: And it's like it's like, let me get. I mean it's not even letting let it get. I mean, Chris, watch it together. We don't even look at each other.
Speaker 4: I'll save your marriage time. We'll save it.
Speaker 3: They want to keep an eye on the kids while they're cooking or whatever. It's just like, I don't know, it's a humiliation. It's a humiliation like they see it on the show. They want it for themselves, keeping up with the Joneses. It's but so an open concept kitchen, to be clear, okay, is when the kitchen kind of just flows right into the living room or the family room or the whatever. Say, it's not like there's not like a little door into the kitchen and now you're.
Speaker 4: In this room regardless, Okay, there is no door.
Speaker 3: The doors Yeah, and and and I mean I live in the most unopen concept kitchen situation right now, and I love it.
Speaker 1: I love its kitchen something it won't.
Speaker 4: But they're furiously whipping eggs into a frenzy, like there's something.
Speaker 1: About the privacy of the of the kitchen. They kind of well, do you remember the old that.
Speaker 4: The motif of women's in the kitchen was huge for me?
Speaker 1: Wait? What wait?
Speaker 4: What was simultaneous monologs?
Speaker 1: What if?
Speaker 3: What if food was simultaneous talk? Okay, we're both talk and are saying our own ideas. They're crossed. And then you separately download the individual tracks and it's a three parter, including the crosstalk version.
Speaker 1: You know, I love the cross Dog version. That's the only one I listened to.
Speaker 4: Cross Talk by name of like a Fox, like news, what's crosstalk?
Speaker 3: They're like Tonight at nine, No, no, totally totally across fire, cross fire, right, and then Hardball because I remember those parody crossballs.
Speaker 4: So so I love satire.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing is I love satirical works. Oh in parody parody is a character loves satire and parody.
Speaker 2: You know, people always break in, you know what people who always they're bringing up parody law.
Speaker 3: Which is that if it's a parody, it's not copyright infringement something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, it's protected by the law.
Speaker 3: So you're like free speech, give me the beat boys to free mysel.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're you're parodying that song, and that's God.
Speaker 3: If your if your cover has a rude, if your cover of a song has a rude, sarcastic.
Speaker 4: Voice, weird owls.
Speaker 1: Can oh canon of that? Of that principle? Yeah, my god?
Speaker 4: All right, Oh I am My heart is pounding from the laughter.
Speaker 1: You know, I just I can't tell you. I feel nerves in my stomach knowing you're on offer up.
Speaker 4: It's not a competition.
Speaker 2: Listen, well quite literally, by the way, I sent you sight of drawers for those listening.
Speaker 4: Offer up is a by the way, high offer up. I guess, I guess there's not even a discount to be made.
Speaker 1: They can do nothing for us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they can do nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh no, but I'm gonna have to make sure my identity is covered on there. Oh I know.
Speaker 4: I was on it for like three days with my full name.
Speaker 1: And by the way, if anyone has any loose trellis is they're looking to get rid.
Speaker 2: Of a trellis, and I'm not afraid to ask, as you shouldn't be. I had to say that to cover up the shame that was radiating through my system.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, like lattice. Okay, trellis like that. Uh, the vine can crawl up.
Speaker 3: It's like, oh, the lines intersecting with horizontal long My.
Speaker 4: God, guess you need to trail Let the trailis games begin, bitch, because I need to.
Speaker 1: Tell so expensive. I need a something I can stick. You know, it's a it's an entire it's an entire thing.
Speaker 2: And ivy creeping across a trellis is one of the most poetic indications of time.
Speaker 4: Wow, all right, we'll wrap it up right there, see you next week.
Speaker 1: Okay. Unfortunately, Kate, for once, We're not done this.
Speaker 4: Really episode is is chaos is extra chaotic.
Speaker 3: I just want well, you know what though, it is it's joy, okay, and I I've never liked you know, joy is not something I've generally sought out.
Speaker 4: It's not a crowd.
Speaker 1: A crumb.
Speaker 2: Everyone discovered Mary Oliver during pandemic. I feel like, well, I came, I know, I know, I know, I mean, she's a great poet.
Speaker 1: No, and the you know, beloved to be beloved creates you know, backlash.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course, I mean we need I fallen.
Speaker 1: No, But I just I just I feel like there's something I really wanted to have.
Speaker 3: Let me just look at my little note for a second. Was that say, sorry, oh fluorescent I wrote down? Oh, so two words I've been enjoying. It's simply and there's a fuck. Wait I heard another one because there's fluorescent light. Oh, incandescent light. Okay, are you ready the verb fluoresce? Oh, oh, that's a verb I didn't know. Gorge right, and then Candace, I think might also be one.
Speaker 1: Oh. And then I had a huge.
Speaker 3: Realization about fifteen years ago that I've been meaning to mention, which is, sit around think about the word organization, because you are doing a lot of work organizing right now. The fact that it's organs whoa okay to organize something? Oh I'd never thought okay, is to like, I guess, divide into discrete containers. By the way, don't you love saying referring to something as discrete its discreet me its own.
Speaker 1: Specific and separate scret longing Yeah, I mean, it's always gonna be a little bit of word play on. I just hated what I was saying so much. I hated when I'm saying so much that my only option was to scream it.
Speaker 2: Well, guess what I'm gonna do, folks. I don't know how to summarize last fi two minutes, but I'm going to pure a soup in mere minutes.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I what am I going to be making today? Well, I have a big request. Okay, I'll get Okay.
Speaker 1: You know, Paull Meini aka paul Meani AKA hell is what are you saying? I'm saying? AKA? Why am I doing this?
Speaker 4: I said aka earlier and instantly hated myself.
Speaker 1: AKA. Wait you know what would be huge?
Speaker 3: I mean it wouldn't be be absolutely obnoxious, but if I started saying okaya as in otherwise known as I was just like oka and they were like, they were like it's ak and I'm like yeah, also known as would be AKA very otherwise known as owka. All right, all right, alright, alright, right, I'm just I'm soaring. I'm excited to see you. I've been taking bite me shot what that someone sent us bite me Apple Cider vinegar shop every day before I eat to re acid by the gut microbiome.
Speaker 4: Amazing fridge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's I'm letting a little sugar in because there's honey in it. Because I read you know, about the benefits of honey. I finally might come around to like, you know, a very very localized honey.
Speaker 1: Discreete.
Speaker 4: You need honey within twenty mile radius of your home. Oh well, that's what they say.
Speaker 1: We have to wrap up. But this is the concept that post comes on and the bees that are the pollen that you live.
Speaker 4: I'm making it up that it's twenty miles.
Speaker 2: But the idea is that you ingest the bee pollen that is localized to where you live, and that that will help with allergies and whatnot.
Speaker 4: Wow, Okay, I used to ingest a lot of bee pollen a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: It's really long stuff because they sold it at my local farmer's market. And I loved the poetry of a spoonful of bee pollen and I'm scared of bees.
Speaker 3: And I felt like somehow I was, you know, you were taking it into taking it into yourself like a Youngian thing. If you see that, if you see it in the dream, you must eat the bee and then the bee will turn into.
Speaker 1: A flower or whatever. All right, my god, you remember your dream. You remember your dream. We're trying to wrap up.
Speaker 4: He's coming up. In my dream. It was all about kissing a bee. What I just said that I was having I know I was having this image. I was having this image last night of like kissing a bee as softly as I could. This is huge. I have to write down on my dream.
Speaker 3: I can't believe you're saying that, because well, no, no, no, it would launch into some primary treams.
Speaker 4: Like steel the bee's wings on my lips. It was huge. Okay, love the podcast.
Speaker 1: We wait for Trellis's and foot and listeners.
Speaker 2: Look out for the lamp on the poog Instagram. You're gonna really want to see this thing, okay, and whatever.
Speaker 1: Else I promised to send. All right, thank you guys. We really appreciate what you're doing here for.
Speaker 4: Buy that was Poog. If you enjoyed Poog, please subscribe, rate and review. If not, we will press charges