Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Ketty, Armstrong and Getty and He Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 2: President Donald Trump is currently meeting with the leaders of the G seven all our allies about the Middle East and where things are there. Benjamin Yet not meant, the guy who is currently Prime Minister of Israel, said that Trump is a Rand's number one enemy, which.
Speaker 1: Might be true. Certainly if Trump gave.
Speaker 2: The go ahead or gives the go ahead, that could destroy Iran, and if it had been a different president, not so much.
Speaker 1: Probably, what do you think there's strategy is in making that statement. It's for somebody, I don't know that to discredit any turn toward regime change. If the US even winks in that direction, I mean, surely they're not trying. Maybe the Mullas think if they can provoke Trump into actively joining the attack. Mike Lyons our friend suggested it was almost an aside, but he said it will take B two bombers and bunker busters to really take out the four to huh nuclear enrichment site, and he expects that to happen. Is it trying to provoke Trump into doing something so the Arab world rises up a good look, it's Satan. Good luck with that.
Speaker 2: That's a poor plan, Yeah, agreed Benjamin Netanyah, who is the current Prime Minister of Israel. And he sat down with Brett Bear of Fox on a Sunday yesterday afternoon, and I said this, which I always raised both my eyebrows high up on my forehead.
Speaker 3: Do you have intel that the assassination attempts on present Trump worked directly from.
Speaker 4: Iran through proxies. Yes, through their intel. Yes, they want to kill and look is enemy number one. He's a decisive leader. He never took the path that others took to try to bargain with him in a way that is weak, giving them, giving them basically a pathway to a rich uranium, which means a pathway to the bomb, patting it with billions and billions of dollars. He took up this fake agreement and basically tore it up. He killed the cossom Suleimany he said, made it.
Speaker 1: There was the part before the beginning.
Speaker 2: There that was the important part there in that Brett Behar asked BB nettan Yahoo about Iran's attitude toward the United States and everything, and Benjamin Netanyahu listed off a bunch of things, including saying, they tried to assassinate Donald Trump twice. They've been firing, you know, aiding the hoho thi's and then Brett Baer said, you have information that Iran was behind the two assassination attempts, and then bb kind of fudged on the next part where he says they they announced that they wanted him dead. Yes, okay, no, no, no, you just listed in the list of things that they've done that they tried to kill Trump twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then yeah, speaking of fudging, I think I hear what you're driving at, because Brett wasn't specific about the two actual assassination attempts in his follow up question, right, but there were Iranian plots to assassinate absolutely, and I think Boebe was referring to those and didn't hate it a bit. Man, We don't have the kind that sounded like he also meant the geek on the roof and the guy crouching in the bushes, We don't know fun. I don't think he was just insinuating. I think he flat out stated it.
Speaker 2: We don't have that part of the clip, but him just saying they tried to kill Trump twice. I think he absolutely wanted that to land with people thinking that Iran was.
Speaker 1: Behind those two assassination attempts, which is just not true.
Speaker 2: So does would be another one of those examples of I'm on your side. Don't exaggerate things because it allows people on the other side to knock down everything else.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't gild the lily, as they say, don't try to make something strong so perfect that you've ruined it. Yeah. Just yeah, you can say there were plots behind the scenes to kill Trump. They were absolutely involved in those. The guy on the roof, I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I thought this was very interesting to the whole We talk about this all time, although obviously I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry Phoebe is clearly trying any way he can to whip Trump up against Iran if he can't.
Speaker 2: Sure article in Politico, this guy Matthias Dupner, who I don't know, called on the West to exercise moral clarity amid the unfolding war between Israel and Iran, saying when a society can no longer distinguish between good and evil, between victim and perpetrator, it gives up. He wrote, this dynamic is one of the great constants of human history. It's a lesson people in free societies and people intotalitarian societies who yearn to be free should keep in mind during the climatic showdown, climactic showdown between underway in the Middle East right now, blah blah blah. It's also a central front and a global contest in which the forces of tyranny and violence in recent years have been gaining ground against the forces of freedom, which too often are demoralized and divided. He's talking about the whole oppress or oppressed thing, where people in free societies jump on the side of the oppressed, no matter how evil they are, and are critical of the side of freedom for no good reason other than this weird belief that whoever's got the power must be bad and whoever's weaker must be good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he goes on, philosophy unspeakably idiotic.
Speaker 2: He goes on, and I thought this was good. Consider the regime that Israel is fighting in Iran. Women are systematically oppressed and abused, homosexuals are murdered, those who think differently are imprisoned and tortured. If the perpetrator victim reversal that has been repeatedly observed since October seventh applies even in the most obvious case here with Iran. Then this can only be interpreted to mean that we are in the process of losing the world culture war, which in reality has long since become a war of civilizations. I don't think that overstates it at all. This is a worldwide culture war, therefore a world a war of civilizations. And we're divided, and that we have, you know, college campuses full of people who think we're the bad guys, and Iran's the you'll pressed.
Speaker 1: Right, that's so nuts. Yeah, it is, It absolutely is. That's why I'm so adamant about this stuff. A it's utter stupidity and be how important it all is the whole Now we're fine, or a superpower will always be fine. Oh my god, that's how superpowers go away. There are evil doers of all sorts of descriptions plotting our demise and actively pursuing it as we speak, always have been, always will be the naive comfort of some of these so called woke right thinking that that if we withdraw from prosecuting the case for democracy, and I'm not talking about some sort of you know, trying to install a Jeffersonian democracy in Iraq. I'm talking about just defending the Western world, the free world. If we stop that for a minute, they think it'll lead to a peaceful, prosperous you mind your business, will mind our business. Wow? Wow, Okay. For the first time in human history.
Speaker 2: And Ran paul On I think it was Meet the Press yesterday saying this was an this is an unjust war. Preemptive or preventive wars are unjust wars, which is crazy. You're gonna let your opponent who's been vowing to kill you get the worst weapon men have ever developed.
Speaker 1: At which point you can't stop them short of a nuclear holocaust. Right, that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I can't believe anybody so smart can have that point of view, but lots of you do.
Speaker 1: That's nuts to me. It reminds me of the horrors of in Afghanistan, are you know, marines and infantry men special forces were told, hey, you can't like preemptively attack, you gotta wait till the barrels of their guns are pointing right at you. That's your new rules of engagement. Horrifying.
Speaker 2: Before we take a break and move on to something else. Do you think Iran gets the bomb?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting. I was just reading Mark Alprin's piece and he stated his reading of Trump and people who know Trump and are reporting to him behind scenes conversations is one thing Trump is adamant about. This isn't like tariffs or something like that. He's adamant about. He is not going to allow Iran to get a nuclear weapon right right, and won't budge on that. So at some point maybe we are, like you were talking about Mike Lions on our show Hour two, get the podcast Armstrong and Getting on Demand, believes we will be helping with our bunker busters take out fourdoh, that last, hopefully last nuclear.
Speaker 1: Site buried under a mountain. My favorite detail is that they have no long corridors. They're built at right angles at least to contain a blast energy. That's how cautious they are about being blasted out of existence.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I have a report on how far along that project is gone from satellite imagery, but we can get.
Speaker 1: To that a little bit later. We've got other stuff to talk about too. In the mood for a jarringly idiotic transition, now, we're next right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me get my feet at shoulder with Okay, I'm on the ball. You'll get ready to go to break mom the balls my feet, I'm bouncing. I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: Good enough. Nuclear holocaust talk Jack coming up next. It's getting pricier to fly with your pet. Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, that stupidity and other stuff on the way.
Speaker 3: Welcome to La where something is always on fire. Yes, we've had a little unrest. Here's how super dangerous this situation is. Within the area where it's happening, a little curfew area a few blocks the La Opera is located.
Speaker 1: And they're still going on.
Speaker 3: Rigoletto is still playing there. So little tip if you're planning on lou where it took Seda. This is this is such a minor crisis. Mayor Best didn't even leave town.
Speaker 2: And the crowd, the LA crowd laughing at that. Uh yeah, two breaking news things. Don't have to dwell on them because Joe has other stuff. Uh Iran has just announced they're they're about to launch the biggest attack against Israel. Ever, I don't know why you'd announced that ahead of time, so I doubt it makes me skeptical. But this everybody's reporting this. Now Iran is pushing to halt the fighting and return to nuclear negotiations. They're saying, we want to go back to negotiations.
Speaker 1: That's why you would announce you're about to launch the biggest talk attack ever. Got gotcha? Yeah, yeah, we're serious. Now let's have some meetings or something. We'll bring the food, uh yeah Israel, to which Israel will say yeah, no, and we're not going to dwelve. But as I said earlier, October seventh, showed Israel the fruits of negotiating and living peacefully side by side with islamis suvado wipe them off the map. Moving along, I thought this was interesting. A plane crashed in it Oh, several stories about aviation back to back to back. A plane crashed in India, and everyone blamed the Boeing. But it's not so simple, writes Joon O. Sarah for The Free Press. Essentially, he reached out to a bunch of different aviation experts and said, is this another Boeing screw up? And he could not find a single one of them to say yes. They all said, it's a great airplane and we need to investigate because something weird happened. And they also made the point that I tell you what, once you lose your reputation, this is true for human beings too. Kids. Take it from your old uncle Joe. Reputation takes lifetime to build in a minute to destroy. Once you've lost your reputation, it is so hard to get it back. I certainly hope for Boeing that's the case that it wasn't a problem with the aircraft. It's an important American corporation. You don't think of the company.
Speaker 2: You can like clean house, get all new people, and people you know will come back fairly quickly.
Speaker 1: Not with airplanes. Just as the turnaround. It's not like, you know, Judy and I had this sushi place so you went to occasionally and just last couple of meals disappointed. They went under new management, redecorated place is great now. It's harder to turn around Boeing than a strip mall sushi place. Anyway, moving along, this got almost no attention. That happened last week Ukraine's F sixteen took down a Russian fighter jet in a historic first. An F sixteen fighter jet given a Ukraine reportedly shot down an advanced Russian plane thanks to the assistance of a Swedish reconnaissance airplane, probably down to Russian SU thirty five jet. These are the airplanes that Ukraine was begging for, and a number of folks, including people we are close to, said, now, there's no point in getting those to Ukraine. It would take a year to train the pilots. Yeah. Well here we are three and a half years later. Anyway, well done, Ukraine. It's getting harder and priceier to fly with your pet. Good make it impossible. You do not need to fly with your pet. Wow, I was going to take a much more conciliatory attitude about different people having different beliefs and relationships. No, that sort of thing, No, says Jack. Apparently it's much much more expensive. The rules are much more strictly enforced, and sometimes you read the airplane on the airplane, the airline rules online. You think okay, good to go. Then you get to the airport and they say, yeah, no, those rules are out of date. Here's what you need to do, and you haven't done it. So you and your dog get you can fly. Your dog can't turn it loose in the terminal. Is there any facts we need. Yeah, just it's more difficult and more expensive.
Speaker 2: Well, it was more difficult. Apparently there was no barrier whatsoever a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, bah blah blah bah. Let's see the Transportation Department to banned emotional support animals in twenty twenty one after a surge of incidents barking, biting, pooping. The only animals allowed in the cabin how are service animals with proper documentation, small pets and approof carriers that fit under the seats, and they all have fine print. You better read or they will turn you and your precious pooch away and thank goodness for it. As a Lincoln file, I was somewhat excited by this. A copy of the thirteenth Amendment, like a copy at the time, A contemporary copy is going on auction. They think it could fetch eight million dollars. The eighteen sixty three Proclamation originally signed by Lincoln, issued during the Civil War and declared all all enslaved people in the Confederate States would be set free at the minimum is three million. They think he could go for eight that's pretty cool. And then they go into the history of this stuff. I wish I had a little more time. But the copy of the US Constitution sold a billionaire Ken Griffin for more than forty three million dollars in twenty twenty one, and I carry he bought it or the person who sold it. Prior to that, it was like seven million or six million. Interestingly enough, Lincoln stuff is crazy hot. Jefferson's stuff has declined in value. Has its own market, Yeah, yeah, there seems to be passion for it. Washington stuff is not on the increase. It's just a stable market.
Speaker 2: Yesterday was the anniversary of two very very big deals. We can tell you about that coming up. How much damage has Israel done to fotoh, that big underground nuclear facility that might be the thing that is going to hold up this war ending You got the latest on that also, so a bunch of stuff on the way.
Speaker 1: I hope you can stay here, armstrong and getty.
Speaker 5: As of this moment, there are no direct American strikes against Iran, and that includes critically the deep underground nuclear facilities they have under.
Speaker 1: A mountain at Ford, Oh.
Speaker 5: And you can't stop Aaron from going nuclear, which they could do within a few months, unless you hit those.
Speaker 1: Sides that's why Israel is so.
Speaker 5: Set upon getting the Americans directly involved. As of right now, President Trump has said.
Speaker 2: I want no part of that. So i'd see in Bremery is on CBS to news. Of course, the question of the day is it do you pronounce it ford oh or ford ou? I've noticed the problem. It's spelled differently. Sometimes it's d o and sometimes it's DW. So if it's d O, I'm going to pronounce it fodoh. Anyway, Ian said fourd oh.
Speaker 1: I'm going to go with him.
Speaker 2: So you got two big nuclear facilities, even though there were others that were hit, but the two big ones.
Speaker 1: And this is the whole deal, right, this is the whole point of the war. Iran and the.
Speaker 2: Rest of the free world, Israel and the rest of the free world does not want the weird Beard Mullas to have a freaking nuclear weapon, once again reiterating in case you don't know, these are many, many, many, multiple times more powerful than the stuff that we dropped on Hiroshima or Nagasaki, like, not even close, not even in the same league, really, So it would be a very big deal if Iran got one of those. And Israel is vowed because it it's their survival to not let them do it.
Speaker 1: But a couple of the centers they have like underground facilities. So before we get to the Fordoh.
Speaker 2: The IAEA just came out and disputed Israel's claims that they had destroyed the Natan's nuclear site ability to continue to enricheranium. So Israel came out all over the weekend and say we've we've done that one with so much damage it's no longer functional.
Speaker 1: The I A e A says, no, that's not true.
Speaker 2: We're monitoring all kinds of uh, you know, radiation and all that sort of stuff, and from what we can tell that there would be more radiation or be marred.
Speaker 1: All kinds of different stuff.
Speaker 2: I won't bog down in the many paragraphs, but there would be more indication that you had destroyed it and you haven't gotten to the underground. You got the top part and there are electricities out and all kinds of stuff, But their ability to enrich uranium underground still exists.
Speaker 1: So that's either true it's not. If it is true, that's horrifying. I've got to admit I'm weirdly, darkly amused by the IAEA, saying, in essence, now you need to hit them some more.
Speaker 2: Excellent point this from the dispatches reporting today. Israel attacks on our ends nuclear sites have also have continued, but there may be limits to the damage Jerusalem can inflict Israel. Israeli forces reportedly struck Iran's four to doh nuclear side overnight again, but satellite imagery showed only limited damage to the enrichment plant built into the side of a mountain. The bad news is that there are still centrifuges enriching.
Speaker 1: As we speak. That is bad news.
Speaker 2: The bad news is that there's still a large highly enriched uranium stockpile. The bad news is that Fodah, the heavily fortified fuel enrichment plant under almost three hundred feet of rock in central Ran, is still intact, says this guy who's the senior director for the Foundation for the Defensive Democracies about Iran's nuclear program. While the Israelis have been very militarily successful, there is still a lingerid question mark over the counter proliferation operation that triggered this whole thing. So if they're still actually spinning and enriching, and then you got the whole stockpile that allowed them to build weapons from anywhere from eight to fifty depending on who you ask, would be plenty. That's a problem, I mean, the we're a long way from done.
Speaker 1: If that's the case, right, well, I wasn't sure how to take out seriously, to take Netnyahu's statements that this might take days or weeks, I thought, wow, weeks of the stuff. But that speaks to that statement, right.
Speaker 2: So I have heard so many different experts with different ideas. One expert's idea was, well, yeah, Israel hasn't gotten there yet, but they're going to keep pounding that same site. They don't have the one bunker buster bomb that you can drop and get it done with one drop, but they can continue to pound and pound and pound away and eventually they will pound their way through. That makes sense just from a you know, if you've ever tried to destroy anything standpoint, you could use one giant explosion ory you can keep hitting it with a hammer like a million times and maybe get through.
Speaker 1: But meanwhile, I'm sure the strategy involves we'll also destroy the entrances and the roads leading up to it, and the trucks that would carry the materials and the launch pads, and the rocket factory, and the tire factory that supplies the trucks, and you know, down the road, every possible input they could identify.
Speaker 2: So, uh, if Trump is committed to the idea that Iran doesn't get a nuke, then at some point we're gonna have to join in and help.
Speaker 1: And we'll see.
Speaker 2: As Trump we read this earlier, Trump told Atlantic Magazine, Hey, America First, or whatever the MAGA movement is about. I make those decisions. I'm the leader, so people can't scream and yell that this isn't America First. I came up with the term.
Speaker 1: I'll define it, and my definition includes getting rid of Iran's nuclear program, which I think was an interesting thing for him to say. Yeah, I'm just thinking out loud here, but in the same way that and we uh, Jack, you described this beautifully. I think the first time Trump was running that Trump isn't a racist, but he didn't want to run off what he perceived as kind of the redneck, maybe racist Southern vote, and so he just kind of soft pedaled any sort of criticism of that sort of people, especially because the mainstream media was calling absolutely everybody a racist. At that point for everything they did, and so I could absolutely picture Trump who's good at building coalitions, convincing the restrictionist crowd, the isolationist crowd, whatever you want to call. Yeah, I'm down with you. You got a lot of good ideas over there is some good points you're making. Mm hmmmm. Well, when you know it comes time to uh, you know, the to get down to brass tacks, he's down with the destruction of Florida, for instance. Wouldn't surprise me a bit me ne either.
Speaker 2: I'm sure we'll have more on that tomorrow and over the next several weeks, maybe years. Anniversary of two very important things yesterday, June fifteenth. First of all, my favorite song of all time. It was the sixtieth anniversary of Bob Dylan walking into a studio and recording Like the Rolling Stones sixty years ago. That's my favorite song of all time. Wow, excellent, good to have one. And if you've seen the movie with a little Timothy Shallowy, they spend a lot of time on that particular recording session and it's.
Speaker 1: Very cool, oh cool.
Speaker 2: More importantly, it was the anniversary yesterday the eight hundred and ninth anniversary of the Magna carta. Its date of birth is June fifteenth, twelve to fifteen, in which for the first time for the least Kings of Inger said, Hey, King, you're still king and everything, but we got to sign off on it first. He can't just do whatever the hell you want, all right, right, so and he agreed.
Speaker 1: The King agreed. Otherwise he'd have had his head cut off or something. Go ahead. Once a pound of time, the King WANs, and worth a dime. Congress s and it's prime. They needed riots, didn't.
Speaker 2: They look look at Joe combining like a rolling stone with the birth poorly, very poorly, with the.
Speaker 1: Birthday of the minda carta fantastic. That was art That was really artistic.
Speaker 2: We've been playing Bill maher jokes throughout the morning, and he his Friday night HBO show is what we're playing the jokes from. He's got another show that I watched regularly where he sits down in a basement and smokes pot with various celebrities and has very very long conversations.
Speaker 1: I love that show. It's very interesting. And he drinks hard liquor too. He drinks whiskey and smokes spot and I'm by the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I must say I usually have to bail out because he starts to get laughing at everything, and he spaces out all the.
Speaker 1: Time because he's I, well, were we just talking about?
Speaker 2: I'll say anyway, But I've seen some really really good conversations with comedians, actors, politicians, all kinds of different people. He had Sean Penn on the other day, and I haven't actually seen this, but he got angry at Sean Penn because Sean ped came in and criticized the Bill Maher for meeting with Trump, for sitting down with Trump, and Bill Martin said, I wish I could say the word because it makes it better. You met with effing Castro and Hugo Chavez. That's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, I wonder where it went from there. I know I might check it out. I might have to tune in. Yeah, that crowd whatever, all right, good for you. I know they just wear me out.
Speaker 2: I do need to watch some highlights of the parade if you if you haven't seen the on the military parade, the Army Birthday parade, if you haven't seen the soldiers marching with those robot dogs. I thought that was freaking cool and frightening because we ain't the only people that are gonna have robot dogs.
Speaker 1: Wow wow, Yeah, yeah, I wish i'd seen it. I actually it was a busy day Saturday, and I flipped on the TV a couple of times when I had a free moment to see if there was any coverage of it, and I really didn't get any. I'm sure they did on Fox.
Speaker 2: I was talking to my dad last night for Father's Danny said they watched the whole thing beginning to end, and I found it very, very enjoyable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'll bet it's available somewhere to watch again. But yeah, the more I hear about it, the more I think it was everything we were hoping it would be, and really nothing of what everybody on the left, particularly said it would be an Unamerican North Korea style blah blah blah. Actually some people on the right said that too, Come to think of it, you only used to get juiced in it. We we'll finish strong next. I have not been invited.
Speaker 6: The only reason I would not accept an invitation is because I see I see.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: So it's a long flight and I see no.
Speaker 3: Really you meet with I don't castro into gushia Vez, but not the president of the United States.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I saw good results come out of some of those things. In terms of generalize that I had, I don't think that there's anything that that I would I just personally wouldn't trust anything that was said in the room.
Speaker 3: Personality. It's not a it's a it's not a matter of matter of trusting it. It's a better of seeing it, matter of experiencing, matter of knowing it.
Speaker 4: More.
Speaker 3: No, it's like saying I don't want this UH medical test because.
Speaker 1: You know I don't want to know. I want to know.
Speaker 2: That's Bill Maher talking to Sean Penn, high and drunk in the basement of his UH shack that he has behind his house.
Speaker 1: Wow, these people are so.
Speaker 2: Self reverential of themselves in a way that the rest of the world doesn't get. Sean Penn, I, of course I met with Hugo Chavez because I feel like I accomplished a lot.
Speaker 1: You didn't accomplish anything.
Speaker 2: He doesn't care what you think, Sean Penn, And I don't know if i'd accomplish anything with Trump. You feel like you could meet with a different present and accomplish something because you're Shawn pen.
Speaker 1: Man, what are you talking about? Yeah, that was reasonably bright guy trying desperately to find an argument and being unsuccessful.
Speaker 2: You think these communist leaders meet with you because they want to hear your valuable input on things, and it isn't just because it helps give them some legitimacy that a giant movie star.
Speaker 1: Is meeting with them I would have dropped everything and paid all expenses to meet with Joe Biden. Of me too.
Speaker 2: If somebody said I could get you a dinner with a bu you and three other people and the president name a president, I'm going are you kidding?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a well, it's Trump de arrangement syndrome.
Speaker 2: It's also over and over inflating the fact that he thinks he has a hand in major policies around the world because he's Shawn ben or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, how odd? Huh? So touched on this briefly. Did you want to talk about this survivor of the Air India crash because I'm reading more from aviation experts and they are virtually all saying pilot error on the plane crash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they said the good news though, right, isn't that good news? It's better than mechanicalry. You can do something about pilot error. Get better pilots.
Speaker 1: Well, hang on now, My next sentence was going to be the The consensus was that the majority of accidents are either pilot error or maintenance error. According to airline consultantslet's forums, which are not necessarily going to be correct because sometimes, you know, people bark up the wrong tree. But in pilot's forums they point out that the seven thirty seven Max that was the Boeing plane that had so many problems a number of years ago. Unlike that plane, the Dreamliners tried and true, any tendency toward mechanical failure would have emerged years and years ago. It is a great trusted aircraft and pilots know it. So why do most airline professionals believe it was pilot error? Mainly because the videos showed a series of things that didn't make sense to them. First, the flaps on the wings were up, a huge mistake. The upposition pushes the plane down to use during landings. Second, the landing gear was never attracted. That's something pilot usually takes care of the moment the plane leaves the ground. Anybody who's ever flown knows that. I mean, you're barely off their ground and you hear the clunk clunk on a form used by professional pilots. I saw these two observations again and again, writes this journalist in a thread, Gear down, flap up. And then this retired pilot who flew for Delta for years and years, found the flat mistake extremely puzzling, to say the least. Quote At Delta, the rule is that you don't even begin taxinging to the runway until both the pilot and co pilot have physically looked at the flaps. They turn and look out the window to make sure the flaps are in the right position. It's almost fail proof, and several people speculating that perhaps the pilot in Air India veterans somehow hit the flap control instead of the landing gear control and was he drunk or stupid or poorly trained, or what's the deal or all of the above. I don't know. The other factor was one hundred and seven degrees that day, the flight was full passenger's luggage and fuel. Another experts said if the crew didn't factor in the high temperature to set the correct engine thrust to account for the plane's weight, the engines might not have generated enough power to keep the plane airborne after lift off.
Speaker 2: I just I think that that guy who survived in C eleven e he should already have an agent so he can become a motivational speaker or a religious figure, or get on dancing with the stars, or something all of the above.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? Who watch final thoughts? Who watch final thoughts? Go have some final thoughts. Hooray, here's your host final thoughts. Joe Getty quick on here meeting Michael the opening clip of the show. That's gonna be my final sock. Let's get a final thought for everybody on the cow to wrap up the show for the day. There he is, Michael. Line is a little pressing the button switching final thought Michael, Oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, just I always get an amusement when movie stars think they made a difference. That's like me writing to Donald Trump and he's saying, I want you to close the border, and then he does. You know, a couple months later, I say he did it because of my letter.
Speaker 1: That's a good one, kidding. Katie Greener esteemed to us woman as a final thought.
Speaker 7: Katie, I like what you guys were saying earlier along the lines of wow, so much has changed and I feel so different today after the no Kings protests.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, what now? Who cares? Jack?
Speaker 8: Final thought for us fans of competitive eating like me are rejoicing as Joey Chestnut, friend of the Armstrong in Geddy Show, the World's Greatest Eater, will be returning to Nathan's Hot Dog eating contest on fourth of July.
Speaker 1: They worked out their differences. He didn't get to go last year, he will be there this year. Fabulous, and I'm giving my final thoughts to Douglas Murray.
Speaker 9: Every single country, including this one, will condemn Israel, and they will go back to their homes and they will say in private, thank God for Israel. The Saudis, the Barralis, the Egyptians, the Libyans, the Lebanese, everybody will say thank God they did it because nobody else would true that.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Geddy wrapping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: So many people think so little time. Go to Armstrong Geddy dot com all sorts, great clicks there. We'll see you then. God bless America. I'm strong and getty. What do we want to be? Losers? Or winners. I want winners. We smell like winning around here. I think your star spangled Washington.
Speaker 7: They are the true hero, greatest dynasty ever and everyone knows it.
Speaker 1: So let's go out with a bang Selma Hayak for the win. There, that would be Friedrich Hayek hm wrong, hyak right, very different
Speaker 7: And on that possibly nightmare inducing Why Armstrong and Getty