Speaker 1: See you right here for our final news round up and information overload. All right, News round Up, Information overload, Our toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine point one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. We are watching now three Senate races emerge where Republicans have either taken the lead or are tied. In Michigan, right now we have our friend Mike Rodgers going up against slock In and it's now a dead even Rice Bernie Moreno, who'd been down again shared Brown in Ohio, is now in polling ahead. We have in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Republican candidate Dave McCormick has been surging at least three four polls that I've seen against incumbent Democrat Bob Casey. As a matter of fact, the Cook Political Report just two days ago moved the race from lead Democrat to toss up. That's in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and for the last couple of weeks Democrat ninety ninety nine percent Biden voter Bob Casey adopted an interesting strategy and has basically been running as a Trump Republicans trying to make himself sound maga running away as far away as he can get from Harris and Biden, who he has supported ninety nine percent of the time, and even touting his ties to Donald Trump while failing to mention his radically liberal record, which we'll discuss in a second, or his ties to even the Democratic Party. And it's pretty unbelievable. Let me play an ad of Bob Casey. You know, Oh, he likes tracking and he sides with Donald Trump on trade. How interesting.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm a Republican and I'm a Democrat.
Speaker 3: Our marriage pure bliss. But on politics, we just don't agree.
Speaker 2: Except for Bob Casey. He's independent, that's right.
Speaker 3: Casey's leading the effort to stop corporate greedflation and price gouging. Casey bucked Biden to protect fracking, and he sided with Trump to and NAFTA and put tariffs on China to stop them from cheating. So in this house we agree it's Bob Casey who's doing right by Pennsylvania.
Speaker 4: I'm Bob Casey and I definitely approved this message.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Bob Casey introduced the bills six times to severely regulate the fracking industry. He voted against securing the border numerous times, voted against removing a pathway to citizenship for illegals from the Immigration Reform Act, voted against a border wall, voted against deploying troops to the border, voted against strengthening he verified, voted for federal benefits to go to illegals, supported as sanctuary cities group. I mean, and I can go on and on campaign with an anti police group. I mean, his list of radicalism goes on and on. Now he happens to find himself. You know, let's go back when he wasn't running for reelection. He's been a career politician his whole life. And here's Bob Casey, you know, pushing the Russia Russia Russia conspiracy theory and lie about Donald Trump and even calling Trump supporters. I guess the people that Barack Obama refer to in Pennsylvania's being bitter, the cling to their god, gun faith and religion, saying that supporters of Trump are minions that would say fake news to his lies.
Speaker 4: The New York Times and Washington Posts and other papers were saying they would make a major revelation about the Muller investigation. The President would called fake news and all his minions would say it was fake news, and then Muller would rely upon that news story, and then the news story would be would be corroborated by mister McGann and mister Lewandowski. I mean, so we now know how accurate they were. Exceedingly accurate.
Speaker 1: Oh, it turns out no one of it was accurate. It's all been debunked as a matter of fact. Is Dave McCormick, the Republican candidate now leading in the polls, talking very frankly about who the real Bob Casey is.
Speaker 5: I retired from the army as a captain after a combat tour in Iraq, but I've never stopped serving my country. I'm a seventh generation Pennsylvanian born and bred. I'm a businessman. I'm a political outsider that couldn't be more different than Senator Casey was born with a political spoon in his mouth. He doesn't know how to create jobs. He doesn't understand the devastating effect of prices on families. He is a status quo candidate. He is a week thirty year incumbent. Bob Casey didn't change Washington. Washington changed Bob Casey. He's for amnesty, open borders and sanctuary cities. He's voted for every spending bill that's created this enormous uptick in inflation. He wants to raise taxes on Pennsylvanians and lower taxes for rich people in California, New York. He has actually supported males competing in women's sports face of Bob, you are a liberal, Bob Casey, He's been given the opportunity and he has failed us. We need leadership that's gonna shape things up, that support and fight for common sense policies, reduce inflation, secure border, keep America safe. We need leadership that is going to change the direction of our commonwealth and get it back on track. I'm honored to be here tonight and I humbly ask for your vote.
Speaker 1: And that was during the debate that they recently had, which was a knockout for Dave McCormick who joins us.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, I owe you a big congratulations. You have now overtaken Casey and the polls. I hope the people in the Commonwealth keep this up.
Speaker 7: Hey, Sean, thank you. You know it's the last eight weeks has been great because I think post Labor Day, people in Pennsylvania really focused on this election, and you see that at the top of the ticket, President Trump's gaining momentum. And you know, the more people see of Kamala Harris and this radical liberal agenda in her own words, manning, fracking and confiscating guns and giving citizenship to legal immigrants, the more they move towards President Trump.
Speaker 8: And the same is happening for me.
Speaker 7: They see the contrast between change and you know, the leadership I could bring as a business guy, a combat that an outsider, versus this this status quo career politician who just has gotten nothing done and is a sure vote for the radical liberal agenda. So I feel good about it. We've we've still got you know, thirteen days. We got to finish hard.
Speaker 1: And you know, actually you're voting in the Commonwealth's going on right now.
Speaker 2: It's going on today. People can vote today, Yes.
Speaker 7: Sir, that's right, and we're trying to and we've seen great numbers in the early voting. We've seen great numbers in the registration. And you know, as you know, I wrestled in college and what I what I always knew in college. If I was within a point or two in the third period, I would win because in the in the third period, it's just about mental toughness and heart and staying on offense every second, every minute. And that's that's what we're doing. And he's clearly he's clearly panicking. The embrace of President Trump's policies is one example his ads have.
Speaker 2: Can you answer something for me?
Speaker 1: How does the guy vote with Biden and Harris ninety nine percent of the time. How does the guy that introduced the bills six times that would severely hurt the economy of Pennsylvania at regulate the fracking industry? How does he all of a sudden, you know, make this big turnaround, doesn't want to acknowledge he's a Democrat, wants nothing to do with the Democratic presidential candidate, and tries to tie himself to Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: How do you pull that off?
Speaker 7: It's panic and he's not going to pull it off. You know, what I call him is pug Satani Bob because my mom is born and raised in punk Satani. And you know, Bob Casey pops his head up every six years for six months, and you know he's gotten a free pass and he does not getting a free pass at time and I'm hammering him every single day on his radical liberal record that's completely out of touch with Pennsylvanians. And he, you know, he's he's you can see the panic with the attacks, the lies. He's an incumbent that's running a campaign that's you know, all about the lies against me as opposed to a record he can run on. And I think Pennsylvanians are seeing it.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting because the two people that I look to that have a lot of knowledge of Pennsylvania politics that are predicting you're going to win are Selena Zito and Jeff Bartos.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I think, And by the.
Speaker 1: Way, and so so is doctor Ross, who ran a very close campaign as you know, a couple of years ago, and I think he got dragged down by Doug Monstriano. But that's a separate issue for another day. But and I think that uh, you know, I know he's supporting your candidacy also, And you guys once were in the primary together.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know, it's the part united behind President Trump and the parties united behind me. And you know, what happeneding in Pennsylvania is happening a lot of places. But we're beginning. We're becoming more and more read, and our registrations moved by seven hundred thousand registered voters in the direction of Republicans since President Trump won in twenty sixteen. Our mail in ballot data looks great, and the momentum on the ground looks great, and you know it's gonna be close. So we got to get every single person out there to vote now, as you said, and be active and tell their friends. But I think people realize this election is about saving their country and they want to vote for change, not status quo. Career politicians like Bob Casey were radical liberals like Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons I'm telling people, I mean, we just had two hurricanes and again we're still training for our friends in North Carolina, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee, and my home state now Florida, and they got hit really hard. And I was talking to Joe Bastardi WeatherBell dot Com and he said, we're not out of the woods with hurricane season. Yet he sees the possibility of two more hurricanes this season. I hope, and he hopes he's wrong, but he definitely sees the possibility and the reason you want to bank your vote now, get it in now. It's not the system I would choose or the one I even like, but it's the system we have. And you can't start out election day down hundreds of thousands of votes. And if God forbid, it's bad weather or something happens, you know when other hurricane God forbid, I mean, people are not going to be able to vote on election day. And so I'm telling people, take advantage of it. Now, get your vote in, bank your vote, and they can do that for you. And they could do that for President Trump and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania because Bob Casey's at ninety nine percent. Harris Biden, you know, radical and extremist, and that's what he is. And those policies will hurt Pennsylvania.
Speaker 2: They'll hurt the country, no doubt about it.
Speaker 7: Shana. You know, listen, most people in Pennsylvania know me now. But for those who don't ony or want to get involved or help chip in some money. At the end of the campaign, here it's Dave MCCORMICKPA dot com. And what I'm feeling is a lot of movement, a lot of energy on the ground, and I'm fired up to be doing it, and you know, you're not talked throughout this campaign, and I'm right exactly where I need to be to knockoff an incumbent. And one of your colleagues in the media world asked me the other day, what about the Casey dynasty, And I said, you know, the thing about dynasties is they all end.
Speaker 9: This one.
Speaker 7: This one's about the end. If we can, we can slam it home on election day.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back, more with Republican Senate candidate Dave McCormick from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and your calls coming up. Final half hour of the program today, eight hundred and ninety four one. Shawn is on number. As we continue, we get taking out. Dave McCormick is with us. He is a the Republican candidate. He's now taken over Bob Casey in the polls for the US Senate and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. You said something that really stuck with me, and that was every six years he could you know, he just shows up and for the most part, he's just a reliable, steady party guy, liberal Democrat that really doesn't is not in touch with the people in the Commonwealth. And it's evidence by by the radical voting record that he has people now becoming aware of that, because if they've become aware of that, they understand and you might as well have Kamala Harris in Pennsylvania as your senator, no doubt about it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think they are becoming aware of and he you know, he's not helped himself. You know, when when Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris became the nominee, he went out there and said, listen, you're gonna you're gonna love her when you get to know her. And I don't think he even knew all the radical stuff she had said. And then he was just on CNN recently and he was asked this question, can you imagine this, Sean? He was asked this question, can you think of a single thing you disagree with Kamala Harrison after we had heard her say all those crazy San Francisco liberal policies? He said, you know, you know, I really can't think of a difference at this moment. So he is not someone who's going to stand up for and stand against the liberal wing of the party. And you know, there's this great clip from eighteen years ago when he ran for the Senate. He's on the stage with Rick Santorum and he's being interviewed to a debate, and he says something like listen, and this is referring to Stan Torum and President Bush. He says, whenever you have two politicians that vote the same way ninety eight percent of the time, you don't need one of them. Here we are Bob Casey, a certain vote for the radical liberal agenda of Kamala Harris. I mean, this guy is exactly what he said he wasn't And I don't know what Bob Casey was like when he won office eighteen years ago, but I know the Bob Casey of today is a man that has shown no leadership and has voted with the extreme liberal agenda every single time. And that's just not what Pennsylvania needs or wants.
Speaker 1: Well, we appreciate you coming on. We're really happy how well you've done. I'm glad the people in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. It's such an important it's it's so important for this election that both for you and for President Trump, if you get elected, I mean, if you've got to vote for President Trump, he needs Republican senators, Republican congressmen who advanced the Make America Great Again agenda. And we need secure borders, and we need to get to tame inflation. We need energy dominance, We need law and order and safety and security so people can pursue happiness. We need better schools, and we need a safer world. It's not that complicated, Dave McCormick. I've gotten to know you, really like your You and your family are amazing and I think the world of you, and I really am watching the race closely, as you know, and we hope we'll have you back before election day. Thank you so much and congratulations. Keep pounding the pavement and then let's pull this off.
Speaker 7: Same here, Sean.
Speaker 1: Thanks so all right, twenty five now to the top of the hour, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean our number if you want to be a part of the program. I love supporting companies that share my values, and this is where coin coign dot com comes in. This is a conservative credit card company, visa card designed by conservatives for conservatives at coign dot com. And with every transaction you're advancing conservative causes. You may not know what's in your wallet in terms of, oh, look, what charities does your current credit card support? Do they support politicians? If so, are they liberals? Chances are they probably are. Now this is a way to get woke out of your wallet, and you, as a card holder of Coin, you even get to vote where their money goes in terms of money that goes to charities and causes, etc. And in that sense, with every swipe, you're sending a message. And it's a great looking card. You'll take a lot of price using it if you take it out of your wallet, your purse, your pocketbook, bright red, we the people on the front, and Coin will work everywhere Visa is accepted. It is one hundred percent US based customer service, all consumer protections you'd get with any card and get woke out of your wallets, start earning cash back, and you get to vote for charities that align with your values. I applied for mine, Linda has applied for hers. We hope you will apply for yours. Do it now, Do it today, It's simple, fast, easy. Go to their website at coign dot com that's coig and dot com and make sure to select Hannity in the How did you hear about a section because you're not going to regret getting your coin visa card. I'm looking forward to getting on it. Am I gonna get mine soon? I need an update.
Speaker 2: You are getting yours soon?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, good good news. I will start using it immediately. All right, let's get to our phones. Let's you know what, we got two calls from Pennsylvania. Let's go to Pennsylvania. Let's say, how to Mike in Pennsylvania, the all important state of Pennsylvania. Mike, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 8: I am as?
Speaker 1: Actually, you know what I shouldn't say the state. If you say the state, people hate it. It's the Commonwealth. Okay, I stand, I correct myself. Sean, Yeah, how are you you know?
Speaker 8: I'm fine? But originally I'm a boy from law Lyndenhurst, Long Island, so we're wow, practically neighbors.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 8: I went to visit my brother down there this weekend and I found out something I thought was totally despicable that Biden Harris administration has dropped a certain program from social security where the surviving spouse is no longer able to pick up the higher of the two social securities should you know, have come from their spouse if one passes away, and I did.
Speaker 2: I did not hear that.
Speaker 1: I knew that they were changes and they wanted to put him past the election. I don't think they were able to pull it off. I don't remember the exact specifics, because you know, I mean the flow of information twenty four to seven that I see and I read every day is just voluminous. But there was a little trick they were trying to play on us, as it relates to Medicare benefits and so on and so forth.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear about that one.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my brother's neighbor's husband passed away after a year in the hospital.
Speaker 2: And that's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: That's insane to get the higher Social Security because she was a stay at home mom and she's going to lose her house now because she won't be able to afford it on her You know, lower social Security.
Speaker 1: Is exactly what the Washington Post was saying, You lower your expectations about what the American dream is. You know, social Security was a sacred promise that we made to people. The money that we pay every year, all of our work years into social Security is designed was supposed to be put into a lock box and if they would have just invested it conservatively and wisely, even in treasuries for crying out loud and not rated the lock box, we wouldn't be looking at insolvency with social Security or Medicare. But they didn't handle it that way. And it is unconscionable to me, because this is the big lie the Democrats tell on top of the Republicans a racist and Trump is Hitler and Stalin and Mussolini, et cetera, is that Republicans want to take away Grandma and Grandpa's social Security and Medicare. Donald Trump could not be more clear that is not true. He didn't do it his first term, he won't do it in his second term. So they just lie. However, I would imagine that if in fact that happened, that that is something that Donald Trump would fix immediately.
Speaker 2: But I just didn't hear about it.
Speaker 1: I mean, and if you're right and I'm wrong, Eyepaul, because I should know, I should be all over that.
Speaker 8: You know, doctor Trump is like you, a hometown boy made good and you're very kind. Because he's a guy from Queen. She talks like a guy from Queens.
Speaker 1: By the way, it's probably the reason we hit it off so well. I can talk to him and this nuke. Gingrid just said, you know, I've watched the relationship that you've had with him, and because of your similar backgrounds in the sense of where you grew up, he goes, you can talk and communicate with him in a way that nobody else can. And I think in many ways he's right. But I will tell you you're very kind. I don't know if I made good. I'm trying to in my life. I'm imperfect. All have sinned and fallen short. But I will tell you that I feel I've lived an undeserved life and I'm grateful to God for that. And I'm praying for our country as well. And I know everybody's fighting for our country right now. And that's why I say every day for the next thirteen days is election Day. Early voting Votahannity dot com see how you can register when early voting starts or stops in your commonwealth like Pennsylvania, or in any state you live in. It's up as a public service. Appreciate it. By God, bless you man. Love our friends in PA. Linda's from Pennsylvania. That's where she lives John in Pennsylvania. Also, John, how are you glad you called good.
Speaker 9: Sean your beautiful stable genius.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know about that, but go ahead, keep going stable.
Speaker 9: You're stable. But let's go with that. Hey, I just wanted to say a couple quick things. First of all, the Democrats have proven they just cannot handle power. It's like giving a sixteen year old a Corvette and a six pack of IPA. First, they put an American Rescue Act two trillion of stimulus right after Trump had to do five trillion, and you know that that was a slush fund. Right of course that the inflation took off right from there. The open borders partisan January sixth hearings, Justice Department going after people. They don't like, shutting down free speech, they don't like all things to benefit Democrats, but it really hurt the American people.
Speaker 1: Look, I've never seen a party get this vitriolic, this hateful, the rhetoric this radical and this extreme, and none of it has to do with substance. It's all about personality. Now, you would think that if this was working for them, that I guess they would continue it, but they wouldn't be in the state of panic that they are. But they really don't have any choice left at this point because they can't run and say we secured the border because they didn't. They can't run and say that your town and city is more safe and secure because they supported defundismantal nobeil laws. They support sanctuary states, They support the criminals, illegal immigration, free housing, food and healthcare, education, legal driver's license is free college, taxpayer funded sex change surgeries, and amnesty. They don't support America using its energy to become the wealthiest country on earth. They just don't. He would ban fracking, ban offshore drilling. She said it repeatedly, and Bernie Sanders is assuring us that she will go back to her real view vantage point if she wins the election. He can't run on the economy because it's been a disaster. We pay more for everything we buy in every store we go to. He can't run on energy because we paid more for energy about a buck book fifty more gallon for gas every gallon we put in our tank. And they can't run down the world's we'll safer place, and that means we're not better off than we were four years ago. And that's where they That's why they.
Speaker 2: Are left with.
Speaker 1: What they're left with is Donald Old Trump is Hitler, Wisselini, Stalin all in one, and he's going to use the military and arrest his enemies. Not true on every count. And I know the people in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania are smarter than this. Appreciated John. Thank you, Christina, Texas. God bless Texas. Christina. Don't forget our friend Ted Cruz is spending two hundred million dollars in negative ads on him. I'm sure you see him every second of every day.
Speaker 11: I did, Son, and thank you for having me then a fan of your see you for years. I'm a text thank you sure in San Antonio, Texas been the reulature in the real estate business is nineteen ninety nine, and I am tolling you I've seen such a chains in early voting this past couple of days with all these rulatures, said us, with the Harris fighting, half of these rulatures how to get other jobs, and it's hard to make it. I'm the only reason I'm making is because my husband is a military. But I'm telling you it's a one hundred rouletairs out there. What we were making in twenty nineteens during the Trump years. Oh my god, Yes, I want to go back to that. And with early voting and the lines I'm seeing all these Latinos are for Trump. They are set up with the open border they.
Speaker 2: Do, do you know because you're talking to them.
Speaker 11: Yes, I was out like I was out there. I have a lot of presents, you know, being a Roultair, I work with a lot of you know, people in the community. I seema changed like from twenty twenty in the now. They're like, we're set up, We're not vote, They're not doing anything for us. They we got set up with that open border and they they think that Latinos want open borders. No we don't. So I want to find out what your opinion is on election night. Are we going to find out the next day or is it gonna be weeks?
Speaker 1: Well, if you listen to some analysts I've heard, we're not going to probably know on election night.
Speaker 2: If you.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping we know very quickly, and I'm hoping that it is a dominant Trump victory. That's what I hope for. There are others that have said we may not know till the weekend. I don't know the answer to it. I don't have a crystal ball. But I am hoping that Americans will decisively reject this campaign of hatred and vitriol and this radicalism and extremism of Harrison Walls, and that Donald Trump will be given a chance to fix our borders, fix our economy, lower energy prices, make us energy dominant, make the world more safe and secure, you know, bring back law and order so we can all be safe and secure, so we can all pursue happiness in our dreams. And that's what my hope is. But you know what, right now, the only one that knows the outcome of this election will be God himself. I don't know anyway, I appreciate the call. Thank you so much, Christina, West Virginia, Scott next on the Sean Hannity Show. Looks like you will be electing a Republican center from West Virginia come election day.
Speaker 2: That's what it looks like. I hope that's the case. Scott. How are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 10: Hey, great good to speak to me, Sean, and I hope you have been a great day. Yeah, Joe Manchin gone, that would be very nice. They hate us the course down here, but that's how it goes. I'n't been here that long, man, I've lived down to Florida and out in the West Coast, but I had a couple of areas here they wanted to touch upon. I was kind of disgusted when I heard the media, of course, democrosts themselves when they've been to slice and dice of Donald Trump for doing what I thought was a brilliant strategic move going to McDonald's at this hunt and stage of course, so they'd be stage secret services and let everybody pull in there. But the fact is the way they called it out. And yet I look at what Timmy Waltz did on his president.
Speaker 1: HU Now with that, you mean when he had a hard time loading his own shotgun at that moment, he was.
Speaker 10: Trying to push batteries up into the shotgun. But when I looked at everybody out there, it looked like they were all from Central Casting and had their outfits from Juillan Pierre's pile suits. And I see all that. But there was two questions that I have, and I've never heard the media picked on this or ask Number one, where were the peasants?
Speaker 2: That's actually good. But you know I had actually thought about it. I didn't. I paid some attention to it.
Speaker 1: Again, there there's I mean, I'm taking him voluminous amounts of information by the hour, and I'm watching as well, so I'm just not able to absorb it all and convey it all. But I did see that, and I did laugh. But I didn't think about where the pheasants. That's a good point. I did wonder where the Secret Service agents were because they weren't in any shots around them. Uh, you do have a vice presidential candidate in light of two assassinations, one assassination attempt and another would be assassin of a of a presidential candidate, you would think security would be beefed up to its maximum level. And I'm not sure. If I'm the Secret Service director, I want anybody with a gun around any presidential candidate, and I mean that Republican or Democrat. But I guess they deemed it was a safe situation. Everything worked out. Probably the most unsafe thing I saw was him loading his own shotgun.
Speaker 10: Guess what the other thing that was missing?
Speaker 2: Peter, Yeah, he's gonna he's gonna kill a pheasant.
Speaker 10: Good point.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 1: He wanted to act like you was missed. A tough guy and a real man. And I use a gun and I go shooting for pheasants, okay. And I have friends of mine that a hunters. They always invite me to go. I don't really want to kill Bambi. I have no interest. I'll just go to my local meat market or grocery restore get my meat. But you know, I respect that people love it. They have a passion for it, and many of my friends do. They can't understand why I don't like it. I'm like, well, I don't have time to do it anyway. Anyway, I appreciate the call eight hundred and nine four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: That's going to wrap these up.
Speaker 1: But today we got a great Hannity nine Eastern on the Hannity Program Fox News. Hope you'll join us. As the left in America is melting down. Will the strategy that Trump is Hitler and Stalin and Mussolini?
Speaker 2: Is it going to work?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: Ask new Kingrich Laura Trump, pavek Ramaswami, Tim Scott, Josh Hawley, Oh, his opponent that was a real winning move. A journalist got hit with shrapnel as he fired an hour of fifteen to show how tough he was. Anyway, that's all coming up nine Eastern. Say ADVR tonight. We'll see you back here tomorrow. Remember, voting Day is going on right now through Election Day as a public service.
Speaker 2: All the info on hanndy dot com. See you tonight,