Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Juble Show.
Speaker 2: Roy is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He thinks that his girlfriend of three and a half years might be messing around. Her name is Melissa. What's up?
Speaker 3: Roy?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 4: How you guys doing?
Speaker 2: Not too bad? Man? How are you?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: You know, I mean, kind of regrettable situation to be honest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I always hate when I ask that question on this segment because obviously you're not doing the best. You think that your partner might be cheating on you, and I'm assuming this is kind of a last resort for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I don't know what else to do. She just won't open up.
Speaker 2: To me, Okay, so tell us what's going on.
Speaker 4: So lately she's been just on the phone, texting all the time, and like, I don't know, she's just not really paying much attention to seem aloof When I ask her about it, she's kind of like, oh, you know, don't worry about it. Kind of situation, you know. And I just feel like I'm being less in the cold and I don't really know what's going on.
Speaker 5: Communicate with you pretty thoroughly, like is this a different way for her to communicate with you altogether.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it feels weird. She seems very frustrated with me, and I don't get why. The only reason I'm even bringing it up is because, you know, we had a situation in the past where she did cheat on me, and this is making me suspicious.
Speaker 5: When was that?
Speaker 2: Was it recent or.
Speaker 4: It was like six months ago?
Speaker 2: Obviously you decided to forgive her for that and try to move forward.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and like we've been good, but the last few weeks it's been just like weird. I don't know, I feel like she's changing or something. It's really bothering me.
Speaker 5: What did it feel like when she cheated on you six months ago? Does it feel like this?
Speaker 4: No, not exactly, because she was still talking to me. So that was kind of a shock when I found out.
Speaker 2: You know, have you let her know that you're suspicious that she's messing around? Like or have you asked questions?
Speaker 4: Not directly, but I've like asked her like what's going on? Like why are you so cold? Like you know, I didn't want to be like two forward about the cheating thing, you know, because it's like then then she might pull back.
Speaker 5: More So, when you found out she was cheating on you the first time. Did she admit to that or did you catch her?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 4: I caught her, but then she admitted it. It was like some evidence. And then I like confronted her and then she had ended up admitting it and it wasn't like evidence. But once I kind of found the evidence, I was like, is this what does this mean? And then she told me the truth and so we had a conversation and I decided to forget her and we moved on.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is shady, you know, she's acting different. And then the fact that that happened six months ago, and you would think if it was that recent, she would be going out of her way to make sure that you knew she wasn't messing around, you.
Speaker 5: Know, Yeah, because I'd be on edge too, Roy, Let's be honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And she's been late coming home and she's not telling.
Speaker 3: Me why did you not the guy she originally cheated on with? Like, no, have you met all her coworkers and like people who she like works with? Do you trust people she works with?
Speaker 4: I only know a couple of them that she's kind of like more friends with. I don't know all of them And those are all Those are like two females that she was kind of close with.
Speaker 2: So when this happened before, did she give you details about how she met that person?
Speaker 1: A little bit?
Speaker 4: It was more like I was more focused on the betrayal than I was on the details of how Yeah, I guess it makes.
Speaker 2: Sense for sure. The reason I was asking you is I was wondering if they were also a co worker.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it wasn't a coworker we did. We definitely confirm that.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, cool, Well, we'll see if we can figure it out for you. You told us what grocery store she shops at and is a rewards card member at, So we'll call her, pretend to be from there, and say, every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our brand new and improved fold department, and we'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, sounds good.
Speaker 2: All right, man, pla us. I'll come back and then get you to catch a cheater next, if you're just joining us for today, is to catch a cheater. Roy is on the phone, and Roy thinks that his girlfriend of three and for years, Melissa might be cheating on him. She actually has cheated on him before. Six months ago he caught her, and now he thinks it might be happening again. So we're about to help him out real quick, Roy, refresh everybody's memory. What's going on?
Speaker 4: Well, good, keep it quick. She's just been acting cold. She's been texting a lot, looking at her phone a lot. We haven't really been engaging like we used to. And then she's coming home from work weight and she gets frustrated whenever I mention it.
Speaker 2: All right, We're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member at and tell her that every single month we choose one rewards card member at random he gets free flowers delivered from our beautiful new and improved fol old apartment. It's so nice. Yeah, well see if she believes that, and if she sends the flowers to you or to somebody else? Okay you ready?
Speaker 4: Yes, all right?
Speaker 2: Cool ho madela phone of her right now. Hello, Hi, this is Gorbal calling from Is this Melissa? This is she Melissa?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 2: You're a rewards card member with us and I just wanted to say congratulations. Here this month's winner.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I haven't heard of this before. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Oh the flowers? You're this month's winner.
Speaker 1: I won flowers.
Speaker 2: Well, we recently reimagined our floral department, and to celebrate that, we choose one Rewards Card member at random each month who gets free flowers delivered from our brand new floral department. We do delivery now. We're trying to get the word out and also say thank you for shopping totally free, totally free thirty six long stin red roses, a card, and a box of chocolates.
Speaker 1: That is so sweet. That is awesome For.
Speaker 2: The flower delivery, if you know who you want to send them to right now, I can take the information in just a couple of minutes on the phone.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I can do that right now. Like, what do you guys need?
Speaker 2: All I would need is the first and last name of the person you want to send them to. If you want to put anything on a card, I would need that and then the address.
Speaker 1: Great, okay, so yeah, I guess let's send them to Roy.
Speaker 2: Did you want to include a card?
Speaker 1: I guess you can write like hey love Sorry, I've been really stressed out. Thanks for being there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a question real quick, you know, if you don't mind, how long you guys been together?
Speaker 1: Three and a half years?
Speaker 2: Three and a half years? Okay, So hey, real quick, I just want to let you know that this is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show, not the grocery store at all. That's Nina, What Why? And that's Victoria. There's three people on the phone right now.
Speaker 1: What's this about?
Speaker 2: We do a segment on our show called to Catch a Cheater, and your boyfriend Roy is actually on the phone. He's been listening the whole time, and it's weird. Yeah, it's a segment where we try to see if somebody is messing around their significant other.
Speaker 1: Roy, are you there? Hi? Care to explain what the heck is going on here?
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm kind of relieved that you sent me the roses, but I'm sorry I didn't trust you.
Speaker 1: Boy. I'm not cheating on you.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was just hard to believe you've been so cold and like stressed out and like you're just acting weird with me lately.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like, when are you going to trust me?
Speaker 4: When the wounds are healed. I'm still hurting.
Speaker 1: That was six months ago. I cheated on you six months ago, like that you forgave me. That's not I feel like it's time to move on.
Speaker 4: It would be easier if I knew why you were texting and looking at your phone all the time and not engaging with me. I just feel like you've been distant and it's opening the wound up again.
Speaker 1: Okay, you want to hear all of the boring work stuff, that's fine. You know that. I want to keep work at work and home at home. It's a stressful job. I don't really want to talk about it, but I guess I'm here on the radio where you can talking about it. So I have a new coworker. They're my superior. They are stressing me out because they're texting me constantly about like everything, like they're new in town, what grocery store to go to, what bar to go to? Everything that they could, like I'm their personal assistant and I just want to get home, turn on the tv, like relax a little bit, and not think about it for like a second. But then they just keep texting me. So I don't want to talk about it, and that's literally all that it is.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, So what's this person that you're texting?
Speaker 3: The name?
Speaker 4: What is this new coworker? You like you have right?
Speaker 1: Why do you care with their name? Why is that important?
Speaker 4: But we're in a relationship. I feel like if you're texting somebody all the time, I'd like to at least know who they are.
Speaker 1: You got to trust me, Like, I don't need to tell you this.
Speaker 4: This is making it harder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why wouldn't you just tell the name of your coworker?
Speaker 1: Fine, okay, Jason, that's his name.
Speaker 4: Oh so it is a guy.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna have male coworkers.
Speaker 4: I mean, the fact that you're hiding it from me is that makes it more suspicious. Look, I'm choosing to trust you, but like I'm still hurting. And the fact that, like, you're texting somebody all the time and it's a guy, even though he's your coworker, and you wouldn't tell me anything about what was going on, that it makes me suspicious. And I'm choosing to lay that aside for the sake of our relationship. But like, you gotta let me know what's going on when I.
Speaker 1: Ask you, Right, I already said that I would. Can we just like drop this? He's my coworker, see that.
Speaker 4: That doesn't help. I feel like your attitude right now is like super defensive, and that.
Speaker 1: Makes it I am not being defensive. I am not being defensive. Okay, I told you what I told you, But I gotta go. I gotta go back to work, but I'll see you later.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's throw it to a vote. Is something going on Nina?
Speaker 5: I want to say no, but she's curious. I think she's attracted to Jason.
Speaker 2: Okay, Victoria, I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's the defensiveness that's getting me. Like she's too defensive for nothing to be going on in my opinion. Yeah, and the person whose opinion really matters, Roy, what do you think?
Speaker 4: I'm having really mixed opinions because she sent me the roses without hesitation. But like when I said you're being defensive, she blew up.
Speaker 2: That's why she's not cheating on you right now? Roy. But I think you have to watch this situation closely. Yeah, yeah, I want you to think about it. She didn't sound very reasonable and willing to see your side, and she is the one that cheated, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean I've been faithful.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think Roy, ultimately, is she worth maybe getting hurt again?
Speaker 4: I'm quiet right now, I'm questioning. I wanted to say yes when it was kind of like worth with the roses she gave them to me, But now like her response was pretty unreasonable.
Speaker 2: It was if you continue the relationship with her, it could happen again. Right, maybe not, but like, if you do choose to trust her, you gotta trust her, and you do know you could open yourself up to her doing it again. Are you willing to take that risk? I guess is what you have to what I feel like you have to the things you have to weigh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm still on the fence. I mean, I think I'm going to try and give her a chance, and if the behavior doesn't change, I'm just gonna call it quits.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let us know. Keep us updated, man, Yeah, good luck, Roy, Yeah, we're playing for you.
Speaker 1: Appreciate your help, guy, Yeah, no problem.
Speaker 2: And if you if it ends up not working out, don't worry. We can find you another date from someone who texted the show. We've got a lot of people texting and who want dates all the time. Here to Victoria too. Yeah, anybody Hi.
Speaker 1: As a girl.
Speaker 3: Done.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Victoria.
Speaker 1: I'll keep that in mind, all right. The Jewell Shows to catch a Cheater